PDA

View Full Version : Forum / IRC Quotes

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Taulphin
26 May 2008, 09:04 PM
Something, something.

Gramsci
26 May 2008, 09:05 PM
Sorry, but purple is reserved for admins.

Do that again and I'll have to ban you ;)

At Taulphin writing something in purple

Abbeynational
26 May 2008, 09:13 PM
Post quotes of hilarity from users on these forums and try to keep them from pushing your signatures to the limit... If you keep a note of where certain quotes are you can link them at need.

Simple rules:
All the current forum rules apply. Funny as the rude ones may be I'd prefer you tried not to add them, it gives us more work and we may just kill the thread to save hassle.

This is a trial, ideas or comments should be sent by PM rather than within this thread itself.

It's a winner!

hann
26 May 2008, 09:46 PM
nice! good work taul

hendrix424
27 May 2008, 10:36 AM
now if you dont mind ruplestiltskins tea has gotten cold and It's me has gatecrashed and is demanding cheese strings!!!

and the quote that i had in my sig when wadey is on about confusing someone and forgets where he lives :D

Gramsci
27 May 2008, 03:30 PM
A rent boy and in FOAD defies all laws of science Gramsci. I suggest you self combust asap.

Also viewable here. (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?p=262625#post262581)

laughing ram
27 May 2008, 04:17 PM
well as we all love joshyyy i thought someone needed to post one of the comments:

Joshy makes my boy places go all fuzzy. I had a dream that he let me touch his elbow ^_^

Ads11
28 May 2008, 12:59 PM
HI and Welcome to the ViperGinger Allianace

So far all Jobs are open just message me for invite

had to start a new one as lots of people just used it to start a war on each other

How dare she accuse me of spamming! :mad:

Tilifika
28 May 2008, 03:07 PM
no I meant take of the leo, and you get tard. fools

For making me look really stupid ^_^

Tilifika
28 May 2008, 03:41 PM
I can see it now. Welcome to the Travian.co.uk forums, the drain of humanity

Gouranga knows it. You know it. We all know it.

Shadow Pheniox
28 May 2008, 04:17 PM
who remembers this gem from our forums a little over a year back
Originally Posted by Schuesseled
"hang on there friend, if you want the cheat that allows you to build roman and teutons troops, your gonna need to pour a fizzy drink, coke works best, into your computer or laptop. Once you smell the hardisk frying, your montior should wink off, this means your good to go."

DragonFyre
28 May 2008, 05:11 PM
"hang on there friend, if you want the cheat that allows you to build roman and teutons troops, your gonna need to pour a fizzy drink, coke works best, into your computer or laptop. Once you smell the hardisk frying, your montior should wink off, this means your good to go."

OMFG lol, I remember when I was a noob and everyone had that in their sig :D

Tilifika
28 May 2008, 07:14 PM

Aye I remember that. The good ole days.

Tune0112
28 May 2008, 07:16 PM
My favourite one was by Wagglebear

"We all know what ALT+F4 is. It's an American fighter jet" or something along those lines.

devilbells
28 May 2008, 07:52 PM
My favourite one was by Wagglebear

"We all know what ALT+F4 is. It's an American fighter jet" or something along those lines.

lol i remember that, i think that may of been the exact wording, though it may have been a comma not a full stop... just to be picky :P

GoodOldDestroyer
29 May 2008, 12:21 PM
Cant remember who first told me this:
quote me then!

Having an arguement online is like competing in the special olympics, win or lose, everybody still thinks you're retarded...

Mickulty6
29 May 2008, 02:06 PM
Sorry, I must be missing something, but what's the point?

Always applicable to everything.

Stooveth
30 May 2008, 08:42 PM
YOU HAVE NO SHOES!!!

I fell off my chair laughing.

Stoove

Chloe
30 May 2008, 08:44 PM
I fell off my chair laughing.

Stoove

Wow I'd forgotten about it.

It is quite funny reading back on it though...

Stooveth
30 May 2008, 08:53 PM
Another gem:

innuendo!!!!

It's the ultimate rudie while being completely within forum rules. He should get some sort of prize for that. Can we give him a ribbon or a medal or something? Please?

Stoove

danny-d-b
30 May 2008, 09:04 PM
i'd have sex with travian if the usb ports where bigger

or something like that

made me chear right up after a confetation with my alliance leader

Saffy
30 May 2008, 09:06 PM
i'd have sex with travian if the usb ports where bigger

or something like that

made me chear right up after a confetation with my alliance leader
look at my sig:rolleyes:i was quick enough

danny-d-b
30 May 2008, 09:07 PM
yer thats the one

I would say sex with Travian but these USB ports are too small :-(

best thing said all day in my oppion

liddleman
30 May 2008, 09:08 PM
i can't remember who said this but

quote: lollollollol i didn't laugh that much i just needed 10 characters

Leeky Freeky
30 May 2008, 09:22 PM
i can't remember who said this but

quote: lollollollol i didn't laugh that much i just needed 10 characters

i remember that! i think it was rammy or someone

laughing ram
30 May 2008, 09:42 PM
i remember that! i think it was rammy or someone

it wasnt me... i never write about ten characters

i really should make a quote for this, cos i dont wanna spam a mods thread ;)

EDIT:

right, i got a date tomora, yay!

i dont know why i quoted you, it has nothing to do with your post really

... see i dont spam ;P (well.. mods threads)

Sidewinder
30 May 2008, 09:59 PM
yer thats the one

I would say sex with Travian but these USB ports are too small :-(

best thing said all day in my oppion

I aim to please, now go vote yes on my idea :)

danny-d-b
30 May 2008, 10:01 PM
I aim to please, now go vote yes on my idea :)

whats your idea

Grantmitch1.
30 May 2008, 10:02 PM
Another gem:

It's the ultimate rudie while being completely within forum rules. He should get some sort of prize for that. Can we give him a ribbon or a medal or something? Please?

Stoove

I shall accept such a ribbon.

Stooveth
30 May 2008, 10:09 PM
I shall accept such a ribbon.

let's get a petition together ;)

Stoove

Sidewinder
30 May 2008, 10:11 PM
whats your idea

FAQ section - in sig.

danny-d-b
30 May 2008, 10:14 PM
FAQ section - in sig.

o ok might just have to have a look

Gouranga
31 May 2008, 09:39 PM
My Island:

When we got stranded on the desert island by the forum n00bs, me, Berethor, Tune0112, Tilifika, Gramsci, Sugar-Mouse, AaoyrRaid, Fury, leaking freakiness, slash12190, Gouranga, ReDeYe, Desmond, Stooveth, Jawwwwsh, laughing ram and peachymcwiggins first had some fun in the sun. Apart from slash, Sugar-Mouse and Tune (and possibly others) who arn't old enough to have real fun in the sun went and explored and then played tag :p

But then we realised that actually we were stuck on a desert island. Which isn't good, because there are no felt tips for me and Tune, no alcohol and no food. So Desmond decided to brew us some beer whilst cooking Uncle Ben's Rice, because he's cool like that, and Stooveth went to see if there was anything he could shoot to eat with the rice. Because you can't just eat rice. Whilst they were doing this, Berethor, Tilifika, Gramsci, Gouranga, ReDeYe, Jawwwwsh and peachymcwiggins went off to prove their manliness by doing man things, and me, AaoyrRaid, Fury and leaking freakiness did the sensible girl thing and sunbathed whilst entertaining ourselves.

However when the young'uns failed to return and the rice was nearly ready, the males decided to go and find them, and found them running naked in the waves having lots of innocent fun. Which as their paternal instints kicked in they didn't want to disturb them. So Fury had to go and shout at them like a true pregant mother.

The young'uns returned and ate their food and decided that as it was quite late they were going to go to bed.

At which point we realised that with all the fun we had been having in our new kingdom, we a) didn't have any beds or shelter and more importantly b) we didn't have a king. So we all sat down and voted as to who would be king.

Gramsci took his top off, which meant all of the girls wanted to vote for him.
Jawwwwsh sucked in his stomach which confused the girls who didn't now know who to vote for.
Tilifika made us all laugh which confused us all.
Laughing Ram made us laugh again... which didn't help the confusion.
Berethor threatened us with JimJim so we all voted for him because we didn't want anyone to bite our crotch.

So it was decided that Berethor was King.

Which meant that he had to decide how to deal with the lack of beds situation, but he didn't realise that before he put himself up for election. And refused.

So of course it was the womenfolk who sorted out the beds for the kiddywinks. Who then went to bed like nice little children.

About this point Desmond found his beer was brewed, so us adults finished that off and danced and had fun well into the early hours of the morning.

And so our peaceful existance on a desert island continued for a couple of days, by which point everyone was starting to smell a bit, because lets face it salt water doesn't clean as well as a nice deep bubble bath. It didn't appear to affect the menfolk, but the women and children were starting to complain, and so forced the men with all their Physics and Maths and Chemistry and Design&Technology to various levels to construct either a boat, or a way to produce soap and to purify the water.

Being the lazy bums they were, they went for the easy option of building a boat. But couldn't get any of the trees to fall down to provide the wood. So gave up.

At the point the women were on the verge of letting this island turn into a reenactment of Lord of the Flies, but they restrained themselves because the sex was good, and their tans were amazing by this point, even if they had to keep the children in the shade between 10 and 2 so they didn't get sunburnt.

So they got together and with some of the fat left over from the dead animals that Stooveth had managed to shoot without a gun, but with his amazing shot, and used some of the coconut milk that they had been drinking to cure hangovers, along with some of the herbs and things lying around to make a Lush mimic soap, and cleaned themselves and the children up, refusing to allow the men to join them in their sex until they had followed suit.

Some of the men refused, and turned gay.

Some cleaned themselves up and came back to their girlies.

And so the Travian forum lived happily ever after on the island, with lots of new babies, but not as many as there would have been if those men had got clean. And until they were sixteen Slash, Sugar-Mouse and Tune babysat the babies whilst the adults "went out to dinner" on the other side of the island.

THE END.

We all love chloe for the best post in general chat ever.

Gramsci
01 Jun 2008, 08:21 PM
danny-d-b, upon being rick-rolled XD

look mate if i get rick roled once more i'll shove him down your throt
once or twise its funny but im getting anyoyed and ive only been on a few days

do it again and i will report you to the mods

DragonFyre
01 Jun 2008, 08:23 PM
danny-d-b, upon being rick-rolled XD

Gramsci, upon having his face eaten by a 10-foot-tall purple dragon :rolleyes:

AH! AHHH! OH GOD THE PAIN! THE PAIN! STOP! ARRRGGGHHHHH!

Tilifika
02 Jun 2008, 01:47 AM
omg, my laptop screen went dark, so i could see my reflection, and i looked at my glasses wrong and scared meself.

Why we love LF.

Leeky Freeky
02 Jun 2008, 01:49 AM
Why we love LF.

i am still giggling like a little girl at that.

horse's av scared me aswell, i squeeled

Chloe
03 Jun 2008, 12:51 PM
It has a picture of Swede on the front, who doesnt want to read it.
Come on its giant swede.

On his english exam :)

Gramsci
03 Jun 2008, 07:33 PM
i love to munch poo

Nothign more to say about that really.. XD

PeachyMcWiggins
03 Jun 2008, 10:48 PM
On his english exam :)

i had that paper! the had a big swede on it from morrisons!

Saffy
04 Jun 2008, 08:52 PM
ModBot3.1. . . Access Granted

Initializing witty reply . . .

So's your face.

i always like ones like that :p

Gouranga
04 Jun 2008, 11:32 PM
The lonely duck died ten years ago... it's now called the not-as-lonely-as-the-last-lonely-duck-but-still-pretty-lonely Lonely Duck

I love that quote

Jenna
04 Jun 2008, 11:34 PM
Yeah, you have a nice half a face :p

theres a compliment in there somewhere

Related quotes:

but you can only see half of her face ;)

Berethor
06 Jun 2008, 12:04 AM
http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?p=287375#post287363

It's over nine thousand

Such a random post in grump corner, i had to post it.

D'artagnan
06 Jun 2008, 04:23 PM
This is a light hearted arguement between puppet (the guy with the shirtless avatar) and Gromagrim.

He should be modest and put a topless picture of himself as his avatar. AT LEAST HE'S LEGAL

Puppet replies:

LOL Go away, that was as a little personal joke with someone ;)

Grom, responding with the sharpest of tongues:

You need to look up personal and public, I think you've got them mixed up.

Its not the best wit I've ever seen, but its a nice change to N00BZZZ!

Berethor
08 Jun 2008, 05:21 AM
Guywho - We are suing you for the usage of the staff userbar in your sig. Expect the details in the post tomorrow morning.

This just had to be put up. :)

moo90
10 Jun 2008, 08:52 PM
well . WTF do we have here * calls mental hospital *

jordi-boy about me.

D'artagnan
17 Jun 2008, 07:41 PM
This has to be one of the best:

Ahem, Bill Gates owns the internet, being it's creator, he never sold it away,

teutonic king
18 Jun 2008, 01:05 PM
The one in my sig is the best :D

toby77toby
18 Jun 2008, 07:52 PM
The one in my sig is the best :D

Yeah i agree. Haha

Fizzy
20 Jun 2008, 10:36 PM
After one insult against him too many...

I'll shave you if you carry on like that!

Hey, it scared me ;)

Berethor
21 Jun 2008, 12:15 PM
After one insult against him too many...

Hey, it scared me ;)

The correct term is shear isn't it?

Gramsci
22 Jun 2008, 03:22 PM
you cant have much IQ if you support Newcastle

I fully agree :D

Berethor
23 Jun 2008, 06:14 PM
This made milk come out my nose, so i had to post it, its the only thing thats ever made me laugh so hard on this forum.

Can mine go to CarpetRight?

I have a thing for carpets lately...

Then...

HAHAHAA

Rug Muncher!! :rolleyes:

:p

AaoyrRaid
23 Jun 2008, 09:34 PM
This made milk come out my nose, so i had to post it, its the only thing thats ever made me laugh so hard on this forum.

Then...

Your little quote about snrting milk is pretty memorable too, made me rofl :D

Gramsci
23 Jun 2008, 09:35 PM
Gramsci- The love of my internet life. No-one serves me spiced meat better. He can shake ass all over my carpet any day ;P

I don't give a poo if its not funny :)

AaoyrRaid
23 Jun 2008, 09:37 PM
I don't give a poo if its not funny :)

<3's on.

VelvetThighs
24 Jun 2008, 01:36 PM
Aww, You're cool, i like you!

Made me smile for the first time since I thought of a bald beer-drenched dog...

hmmm. a bald beer-drenched dog ??

Berethor
24 Jun 2008, 10:23 PM
"28 Shags Later.."

A deadly virus has been released, it's turning people into animals with increased strength.. See who survives...

I smell a spin off sequel ;D

I ofund this quite funny :p

VelvetThighs
25 Jun 2008, 07:53 AM
I enjoy posting to this Forum as it always classes me as a "Junior member",unlike the day to day real world where i`m called a "Senior Citizen " .

it made me lol :D

laughing ram
25 Jun 2008, 04:05 PM
this made me lol :)

dicussing the 'people' of Norfolk

They eat their young in norfolk

then how do they reproduce?

DragonFyre
25 Jun 2008, 05:04 PM
Excellent use of the multi quote there turn.

I didn't know they had internet over in norfolk?
Last I heard they were burning the man from BT for trying to install telephones. Or as the locals call it, "magic talky sticks".

I'm dying to know if he's actually allowed to say that.

laughing ram
25 Jun 2008, 05:09 PM

i know... turn's use of the multiquote wasnt that excellent :rolleyes:

Gramsci
25 Jun 2008, 05:14 PM
im no noob

made me laugh :)

Puppet
25 Jun 2008, 05:36 PM
IM NOT A NOOB

made me giggle :)

D'artagnan
25 Jun 2008, 07:28 PM

Its friendly banter...

we once had a huge one making jokes about Liverpool.

Turn
25 Jun 2008, 08:11 PM
Its friendly banter...

we once had a huge one making jokes about Liverpool.

A thread I'd be most suitable for being the closest to Liverpool and yet not in Liverpool on the forum that I know of :p

I actually like a few things I say when I read them the next day but it'd be strange to quote myself in here?

D'artagnan
25 Jun 2008, 08:13 PM
Yeah, us Merseysider's can make all the scouse jokes we want...

Turn
25 Jun 2008, 08:16 PM
Yeah, us Merseysider's can make all the scouse jokes we want...

Yep, because if they wanted to come "kick our 'eads in" they actually could?
Good logic D'arty! :D

And I think by quoting you it's a quite good statement so yeaaaa, on topic :cool:

PAH, AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO CALL ME A SCENE KID?

The fact that he has a point made me laugh :p
And no I'm not..

laughing ram
27 Jun 2008, 03:27 AM
best EDIT/responce to having made a double post:

Its all on help.travian.com (shows wall strength too):

Palisade (Gauls) (http://help.travian.com/index.php?type=faq&mod=346)

Earth Wall (Teutons) (http://help.travian.com/index.php?type=faq&mod=338)

City Wall (Romans) (http://help.travian.com/index.php?type=faq&mod=336)

EDIT: Dear Moderators

My sincerest apologies for double posting (please see above), but cba right now to sort it out. Oh well, all formality is out the window now. See, my problem is I just don't stop going on sometimes. Reminds me of this guy I used to know a few years ago. I think he was so annoying his wife actually called out a hit on him. She could have just run him over, but didn't want to get caught. Oh well, that was a waste of £10 000 then wasn't it, now everyone knows. He did cause his best friend (and her lover) to kill himself though through boredom. Still does that justify his death though? And in any case, who said she could adulter in the first place? With his best mate?! Anyways, I'm sure noone would ever commit suicide from me or place a hit on me, so no worries. Wait, I think I hear someone trying to break in!
Got to go now then.
All my love
MC

P.S. Thought I better add a P.S. to go along with my style. Anyways, when I tried to think of a P.S. sentence, this was all I could come up with. My imagination is really going down the drain. Well, based on that above letter thing, obviously not. Unless I just used it all up in that. I need to eat/drink/sleep to rejuvinate my imagination. Would eating and drinking really do that? Unless it was magic food. Then again, if water was to rehydrate my brain and food give me more energy, it probably would. Anyway, that guy I was talking about earlier is just coming up the stairs. Oh, just looking back on my earlier part of the message, I used "here" instead of "hear" - now corrected though. What a numpty I am! And now to think about it, that was a bit sexist of me. Who's to say the breaker-inner is male? Must be some bad stereotype of breaking-inny people/potential hitmen. Which should then be hitperson perhaps? Oh look at me now - I'm not even using real words now (and just spelt "look" as "llok" *slaps forehead* - ow, that was a bit hard). I hope my English teacher doesn't this this grammatically incorrect and awful piece - ow look, now I just tried spelling "grammatically" as "gramatically", "incorrect" as "inccorect" and "awful" as "waful". I could do with some waffles now (just tried to spell it "waflles"). Wait, no I don't - I'm not even hungry. Well, I expect my village has probably been cata'd to the ground in the time I've been writing this (yes, "writing", not "righting" - well I have been correcting this as I go along, so I am "righting" it in a way). And looking back, I don't even do English. In fact, I'm not even in Education right now! Oh wow, the P.S. is now bigger than the original text - at least I got to find something to write about (okay, I just tried to type "right about" again - I've got to stop telling you every single correction I'm making. Well not that I am - plenty of double types or early spaces followed by backspaces). Ooh I was right in the first place - it is a man! Damn, he's slow at moving though isn't he. He call's that a knife! I've got a bigger one somewhere round here. Wait, it's downstairs - I hope he'll let me past so I can show him it. No, I just asked - that won't be possible. Come to think of it, you pay all that money for a hit and they do a crappy job with a knife. Got to make it look like an accident to avoid being caught e.g. brakes failing (I don't drive though, so that's out of the question). That guy I knew's wife's hitwoman (see, that one was a woman) - made it look like an accident - had a load of breezeblocks fall on him at the construction site. Although it was at night, 40 miles away. He wasn't even a builder - he was in door-to-door sales (which his annoying babbling must have made him rubbish, so meaning he probably didn't make a lot of money, meaning his self-confidence was probably pretty low and couldn't satisfy his wife in the bedroom, leading to her cheating on him. So if he was less annoying, she wouldn't have slept with his best friend leading to 2 deaths and the arrests of both her and the hitwoman). Anyways, that was probably why they were both caught - trying to run him over might have looked more like an accident, which would be £10 000 cheaper and not ruin the lives of two people. But then again, if they were both willing to kill, do they deserve to have their lives ruined then? And who gives me the power to make that decision? God? The 1989 Denver Broncos? Chief Running Waters? Mr Garrison? Yes, I've been watching a bit of South Park lately. Anyways (which reminds me, the previous "Anyways" took 4 attempts to spell right - I know I said I would stop, but that many times means it gets special mention) I hope that hitman (or could just be a random burglar with a knife - almost said robber, then thief, which isn't technically correct) is reading all this and either gets bored and leaves or decides to kill me some other, more professional way. All I know, is I haven't been stabbed yet - unless my nerves aren't correctly functioning in that particular place (something I was told about by my Biology teacher a few years ago - read this article for more information (http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/content/interviews/interview/651/) - believe it or not I can't actually be bothered to condense and rewrite that!). *checks self*. No, I can't see any wounds - not that tis likely for that "no pain" thing to be localized to one area (due to genetics) and then me actually getting stabbed right there.
Anyways, I think its about time to hit the dusty trail. I'll update you on the hitman/burglar with a knife situation tomorrow. Ttfn for now (lol at that guy on Flirt Divert on The Scott Mills Show who said that. And John Sultage (Danger Danger, John Sultage!) - he was a legend. Also, don't forget to sign up to Hoffspace (http://www.davidhasselhoff.com) - I won't bother, but if you've have the time and patience to have read this whole thing, you should have enough to sign up to that). Read - red reminds me of that joke - What is black and white and red all over? A penguin blushing! Oh how jokes on Penguins have improved since then. And remember when they used to have facts on them - lame! Can't remember any new jokes right now (they are good though). Another classic though was this - Why don't polar bears eat penguins? Because they can't open the wrappers! I sure hope there isn't a character limit on these posts, otherwise I'm screwed. There shouldn't be, otherwise how else will I write these easily amd clearly? I remind myself of that Scrubs paramedic Dr. Cox rode with for his community service (I forget what that was for). You know, the one who's son had died and the amazing paramedics were the reason she joined them (oops, I've dropped the bomb now for anyone who hasn't seen that yet. So-rry).
Anyways I'm really off now...psych. I'm hungry now - I might grab some waffles. Not that I can be bothered to toast them. Or that we probably have any. Maybe I'll just grab some snacky food. Screw my health right now, I'm going to enjoy myself.
Anyways, I really am 100% off now, no lies.
Roy Walker: "Say 'Goodbye Mr Fish'... He's waving!" (that's from Carpark Catchphrase on The Chris Moyles Show). Both shows are good, but I don't have time to listen to them both, so I just get the podcast. By the way, I don't work for the BBC, but I do suggest listening to at least one of them, they are quite funny.
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really going now. Bysies

EDIT 2: Wow, that really took over an hour?! I copied it to back it up in case of a character limit - over a page of writing - 1,375 words, 6,035 characters (no spaces) and 7399 characters with spaces. I hope you enjoyed that little insight into my life, which isn't at all who I am usually and shows only one thing - I have no life (although I'm pretty sure you got that message about 3 or 4 lines in - kudos if you read the whole thing btw)
Bye...again

EDIT 3: Since writing my signature, to making all that time and effort worth it, you may have read it and thought "or else what". If this is the first thing you have read, you got me. Damn! If not (and you at least read some of the above), you got scared by me lol. Well, either that or you were just curious as to what took over an hour. Just like Donny and Marie Osmond were curios...apparently. Not that it matters, mormons are the ones who go to heaven as anyone who watches South Park will know (yes that again - or for the first time if you didn't read it in EDIT 1 - please do...or else). Oh dear I'm waffling on again...mmm waffles (read EDIT 1 if you haven't already). Goddammit stop it already!!!

EDIT 4: Oh yea, the (possibly not so obvious) original message still stands, apologies for the double post moderators

i read it all.. it made me hungry...

Gouranga
27 Jun 2008, 02:53 PM
best EDIT/responce to having made a double post:

i read it all.. it made me hungry...

He is a legend

Turn
27 Jun 2008, 10:32 PM
The other mods and I would take onto the street in our rags with grubby signs saying;

"will delete double posts for food"

XD .

DragonFyre
27 Jun 2008, 10:43 PM
XD .

I know. I almost fell off my bed laughing :D

Tenacious Lee
28 Jun 2008, 02:03 PM
danny if your a dislexic christian shouldn't you be worshiping Dog ????

Another swipe at Danny's dignity :D

It made me laugh though :p

Turn
28 Jun 2008, 06:33 PM
KEEP IT ON TOPIC

Loll :p

danny-d-b
28 Jun 2008, 06:34 PM
Another swipe at Danny's dignity :D

It made me laugh though :p

it made me laugh too

Tenacious Lee
29 Jun 2008, 09:43 PM
It's not forum, but I'm doing it on behalf of a forum legend, so feast yer eyes on it, yeah?

Groggers wrote:
i cant say no to cheap women
now thats what i call flexible ;)

i do like gauls, they are flexible, they be bother defensive and aggresive, which is what i like, but i couldnt say no to cheap troops :P

Blahblahblah is not the name of the player, nor is it me :D

Tilifika
29 Jun 2008, 10:25 PM
D'artagnan double posts, I own him...

Please refrain from double posting

^_^

He p0wns me...

Please refrain from using girly colours.

Jammy
29 Jun 2008, 10:29 PM
It's not forum, but I'm doing it on behalf of a forum legend, so feast yer eyes on it, yeah?

Groggers wrote:
i cant say no to cheap women
now thats what i call flexible ;)

i do like gauls, they are flexible, they be bother defensive and aggresive, which is what i like, but i couldnt say no to cheap troops :P

Blahblahblah is not the name of the player, nor is it me :D

Blahdeblah is Taul's Girlfriend XD

Taulphin
29 Jun 2008, 10:38 PM
Different people, she spends most of her time on ponystars at the moment.

laughing ram
29 Jun 2008, 10:40 PM
Different people, she spends most of her time on ponystars at the moment.

yep.. i miss read that a few times ;)

Berethor
29 Jun 2008, 10:42 PM
yep.. i miss read that a few times ;)

Yes i did too, i thought he said 'she spent most of her time on Ponytails'. ;)

laughing ram
29 Jun 2008, 10:45 PM
Yes i did too, i thought he said 'she spent most of her time on Ponytails'. ;)

i read it as ponyta ;);)

DragonFyre
29 Jun 2008, 10:53 PM
i read it as ponyta ;);)

roflmao

Jammy
30 Jun 2008, 07:24 AM
You guys don't want to know what I read it as :rolleyes:

Tilifika
30 Jun 2008, 05:58 PM
Two quotes in a row. That's some Quote ownage.

Quonage.

D'artagnan
02 Jul 2008, 10:08 PM
Disclaimer: I am very gay.

Joshyyy finally confessed

Turn
02 Jul 2008, 10:09 PM
Joshyyy finally confessed

Your turn. :)

Berethor
02 Jul 2008, 10:09 PM
Someone deleted my quote, why couldn't the bad word just have been edited out :(

*Finds another one that i forgot to post on this thread a few minutes ago*

Jammy
03 Jul 2008, 07:10 PM
Your turn. :)

No, you are Turn, dumbass >.>

Berethor
03 Jul 2008, 07:24 PM
I said this to Avi before and i think it was worth mentioning here. Unfortunatley the post got deleted :(

Hehe

I fell for your avatar, but i'm over you now :)

Turn
03 Jul 2008, 10:09 PM
No, you are Turn, dumbass >.>

My joke bee hatch :p

Or if anyone says to me "You turn?"
I say "Left or Right?" :p
Pisses off most people mind you x]

Berethor
03 Jul 2008, 10:13 PM

Turn Forwards, that seems to confuse people :)

Leeky Freeky
06 Jul 2008, 02:35 PM

you did that to me, didnt so much as piss me off as make me want to ignore you.

then you told me you were 51................

Turn
06 Jul 2008, 03:26 PM
you did that to me, didnt so much as piss me off as make me want to ignore you.

then you told me you were 51................

I said 15, no idea where you got that idea from lol :p

Leeky Freeky
06 Jul 2008, 03:26 PM
I said 15, no idea where you got that idea from lol :p

you said 51 dammit

D'artagnan
06 Jul 2008, 03:28 PM
I play travian on internet

He's one of a kind.

Turn
06 Jul 2008, 03:39 PM
He's one of a kind.

Lmao :D
<3 Mod Sarcasm

And LF i said 15 but people usually guess higher, so you decided to guess higher for some reason :p

Major Chaos
06 Jul 2008, 09:47 PM
He's one of a kind.

Me caveman

Me play travian on internet

What internet?

Jammy
07 Jul 2008, 09:39 PM
I believe Jenna promised a full face at least pic if she wins at some point also and it seems pretty one sided so far :p

XD....

Turn
07 Jul 2008, 10:06 PM
XD....

Lmao I only just got that.. I know everyone hates the "no pun intended" but I only just realised what I did :D

One sided = her face + the votes

Right?

If not I'll look pretty stupid lol

I really didn't realise I did that, I'm subconciously a comedic genius :D:D

Gouranga
08 Jul 2008, 01:23 AM
The forum just isn't fun for me anymore. I don't know if it's maybe because a lot of other folk from my 'era' on here have moved on or perhaps I'm just not quite right for the forum dynamic anymore but the last few days I've been getting constantly wound up by some of the things I've seen people do/say to each other on here. I'm still playing the game and will occasionaly pop in to the speed server section so I may see you there every once in a while.

I've made some good friends in here and I'll talk to you all on MSN or whatever. Could I also point out this has no relation to my relationship with some of the MODs which hasn't always been exactly cordial. I have a lot of respect for what they and the MH's do.

Cheers guys, for a year of laughs, under this name and my first (of which I forgot the password ^_^)

Just wanna get out before I start seeing this forum as a pain in the arse rather than a bloody good time.

Take care folks,

Rob

For all the times, the man who is surely the best thing to happen to these forums, when have they gotten so low?

Gouranga
08 Jul 2008, 02:54 AM
If I was killed, then How The F*** am I writing this post?!

Con....?! :confused:

Rats (rations) were lemon... But then I knew American MRE's were slightly less than appitising.

Now here's a nice lil party piece Stuff the contents of an AMERICAN (doesn't work with Irish/Brit) Meal Ready to Eat into an empty 2L coke bottle (pepsi if you swing that way), add 1/2 a pint of cold water, screw the top back on, place OUTSIDE and the retreat to a 'safe' distance... Because they use an Exothermic reaction in the food to warm it up, by confining the gasses to a small area they will only expand so far, before the resulting increase in pressure blows the plastic bottle... Et voila your very own home made biological IED

aps: Ya blind or what?! It's THERE ^^^^!
Turn: The Yanks were... well... y(w)ankers! LOL
Puppet_616: All pressent and accounted for ma'am.
Berethor: Yes, I had just enough time to cock my weapon and squeeze off 20 rounds down range, before some Yank, Full Bird, Colonel decided I stood out carring my AUG, so I had it taken off me :( and given an M4 Carbine instead... God I wanted to ram that M4 so far up his*bleeping* *bleep* :mad:!! Gah!!
Groggers: I always miss myself. Dunno how I even manage to hit what I'm aiming at personally XD! Thanks :)
Trajik: Dunno who ye are either? Ya banned anyways XD
wang1990skull: Who TF are you??? :-S
dan_sheepman: Thanks mate. Nah, pimpmobile's for the likes of Xibit and co. I'm happy with my MOWAG sláinte! LOL
jamie the slaye: I wouldn't exactly call Kandarhar a 'hell hole'! back of beyond maybe...
aps: Who TF is he?!
hello: Errr.... Thanks?! *scratches his nuts*
Lynx: Classified (27 confirmed notches to add to my 'kill' bat though :p). Classified & Classified. Oh and go raib maith agat a chara :D
Trajik: STILL banned!
Turn: YOU< cool?! Escuse me, brb... Pisses HimSelf Laughing.... Ok, back now and I'm Rob_Barker ya noob!
iverbiggen: I have, but they're for a rainy day & besides it's 0215, been travelling for close on 8 hours and I'm whacked...
Rikko: Thanks mate.
DragonFire: Aww, thanks honey :D. Missed ya too ;)
Horse: Dia dhuit ar mardin a stor. Umm, no I didn't, sorry hon. Wanted to bring all the blokes back a Kalashnikov each & all the ladies back a headscarf, but some burly US Gunnery-Sergeant at check-in wouldn't let me on the plane with 20 odd AK's and 20 odd headscarfs... Noob!
davew: My pack has a few extra holes, yes (s'pose that's what I get for turning my back on the USMC...LOL) & my helmet has a few strikemarks on it. Other than that I'm good. Sunburnt, but good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gouranga: 'next time'? :-O *runs and hides*
Fury: Why hello back my dear. How's the wean doing???
My_Password-is...: Yes I'm back... & that's need to know, and well... you don't need to know XD!
gingkinger: Thanks, nice to be back. GOD I missed the Guinness! You sure you would????

Epic reply

Turn
10 Jul 2008, 10:22 AM
In game? You mean I have to join a server to be in an alliance? Damn it. I knew I was doing something wrong.

I'm everyone's farm. Even the multihunter farms me.

My own rat eats 1 of my wheat an hour

:D Lol'd a bit :p

D'artagnan
11 Jul 2008, 05:17 PM
Gramsci's thoughts on Norfolk:

10000 people, 2 surnames :)

geog45
12 Jul 2008, 01:17 PM
Gramsci's thoughts on Norfolk:

Nope, his thoughts on London :p

Sinne Fianna Fáil
12 Jul 2008, 01:27 PM
Epic reply

Wow... I'm loved *dances a lil jig* :D.

Meh, thought it a good idea at the time... hour later I wasn't so sure!:(

Horse coming back to find me 'gone' for 24 hours...

whatever it was, give the guy a break, he's just spent 7 days being shot at

Thanks hon :D

horse
12 Jul 2008, 02:19 PM
well I didn't (still don't...) know what had gone on,
could have been banned for a month for all I knew :)

Sinne Fianna Fáil
13 Jul 2008, 12:26 AM
You are the most craziest and messed up Irishman I've ever met!

So I was told, after using my helmet (stuck it on the end of my rile and raised it above this dry stone wall we were all hiding behind) as a decoy for the patrol sniper who was having difficulty locating the 'other guy'...

I know it's not exactly off the forum...

But still I think it's funny:D:D:D:D

Please let this post stay Mod's

imzzi
15 Jul 2008, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilifika
Joshy makes my boy places go all fuzzy. I had a dream that he let me touch his elbow ^_^

lol, dunno who that is but it's a funny ol' dream :D

Sinne Fianna Fáil
21 Jul 2008, 12:31 AM
Hooray, i love you

Gouranga coming out of 'The closet' and confirming his 'campness', bydeclaring his love for me; after finding out I'm not going away afterall...

*officially freaked that a head with tenticles 'loves' me:eek::eek::eek:*

Gouranga
31 Jul 2008, 12:57 AM
I love the dedication, made me lol. I bet somewhere (probably in Essex) someone has read this, gone "It's time..." Stood up, picked up a cushion as a shield and a blunt object (probably a wood spoon or a spatula). Got into a taxi, and screamed "TO WAAAAAAAAAAAAR!"
Love this quote

Sinne Fianna Fáil
31 Jul 2008, 01:19 AM
Love this quote

Then there was this one...:

Ooooh a compliment from a forum pro... Greatest day of my life *blushes*

I'm so excited I think I'm gonna wet my p... Oh there we go. :eek:

Gouranga
01 Aug 2008, 12:46 AM
That poem is just a sign that oddyse has the horrible disease 'emo'
We can only pray that he will recover before it becomes terminal.
This one about oddyse's sig poem

vovinia
02 Aug 2008, 12:43 PM
Hardcore vovinia.... hardcore...

Yes

I'm that in love with myself.

frimp
02 Aug 2008, 06:06 PM
w00t, I'm up here :)

Jammy
06 Aug 2008, 09:12 PM
You deserve to be flamed.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee181/Mickulty6/2-flames.jpg

XD.....

Turn
08 Aug 2008, 03:28 AM
The cops dont seem to Optimustic about finding a Prime suspect? :D

XD .

D'artagnan
08 Aug 2008, 01:54 PM
You know Turn? Did she use gimp to make that sig?

- Joseph O'Hara, 2 minutes ago.

I think my brother's trying to say you look like a girl...

Asrue2
08 Aug 2008, 02:53 PM

Your brother is genious :p

Yes way!

^^ The shortest post he's ever posted

Turn
08 Aug 2008, 07:21 PM

We all say he does ^_^ it's the dodgy avatars :p

I'm used to it now :p
I've considered taking the female approach most people assume and getting all the little boys to do as I wish and worship the pixels I hover over ;D

And this..

thats just stupid,lets look back at when metallica started, a lot of their fans were probably teens, now as metallica have got older so have the kids and theyre not considered a band for kids are they? just because new bands get a lot of attention from the younger generations does that make them anymore a kids band,of course theyre gunna have a lot of young fans,adults tend to develop there music taste in there teens and stiick to it and become pretty unaccepting of newer talent

Great point

Tilifika
11 Aug 2008, 03:43 PM
Just in case anyone had forgotten

oh please. Tilifika's cooler than an ice cube in a freezer and we all know it.

Gramsci
12 Aug 2008, 01:42 PM
the great gramsci :p

yeah, s'me :cool:

VelvetThighs
12 Aug 2008, 03:07 PM
joes991 says:

my new sig is the best for fags

to which i reply

gram will love it then joes ;)

:)

Trick
13 Aug 2008, 12:41 PM
one major problem is my chronic lack of imagination :D

That's when i asked Dan to use his imagination.

Jammy
13 Aug 2008, 07:15 PM
I've considered taking the female approach most people assume and getting all the little boys to do as I wish and worship the pixels I hover over ;D

hai sxc wna meat up sumtym??//?? lolz

Mickulty6
13 Aug 2008, 08:48 PM
Obligitary funny bit:

Do you think it would be OK if I took my laptop into the bathroom and had a bath whilst watching a DVD?

Or would it be too steamy for it?

*shrugs*

Use a Windows PC just incase ;)

Right then.

What about that time you mentioned wearing a skirt?

Gramsci
14 Aug 2008, 05:54 PM
I found a DVD called 'Lesbian Spank Inferno' online yesterday and somehow it wasn't porn, it's some kind of weird Australian slang for getting drunk. So you can say you're going out on a Lesbian Spank Inferno and it means you're out on the lash.

I had a lesbian spank inferno last night infact.

This was one of the more amusing things I found out today :D

MikeyNinja
14 Aug 2008, 11:44 PM
So we think Jammy is 14..
Jammy's about as 14 as I am a single gender

Can't quote it because thread is locked now, dno how to quote it otherwise. Made me laugh anyway..

Groggers
15 Aug 2008, 11:03 AM
Since you're so insistant on vanity-related bitchyness when I'd not brought up the subject ever, you're not someone I'd go to for advice or opinion on appearance, I suggest you stop since you always seem so reluctant to overlook when you get owned rather than other people :)

Ahem.
Grats Turn.
^^

Can't believe I've not made it into this thread yet.

Turn
15 Aug 2008, 05:31 PM
Ahem.
Grats Turn.
^^

Can't believe I've not made it into this thread yet.

Your memorable quotes make babies cry, that's why. :)
And she completely ignored it as expected xD

Groggers
15 Aug 2008, 05:34 PM
Your memorable quotes make babies cry, that's why. :)
And she completely ignored it as expected xD

Ayup.
Where is she?

Turn
15 Aug 2008, 05:40 PM
Ayup.
Where is she?

London.. God save the queen.. :rolleyes:

Chloe
15 Aug 2008, 09:27 PM
Joy of joys.
The over-opinionated moron is back.
Woooo?

Heh. love it.

Groggers
15 Aug 2008, 09:35 PM
Heh. love it.

At last.
^^

<3 Chloe.

Tilifika
17 Aug 2008, 02:31 AM
I've got a little one XD

^_^ *Beams*

MikeyNinja
17 Aug 2008, 02:32 AM
Can I say that was MSN and was in no way about my penis. *Glares at Tili*

Tilifika
17 Aug 2008, 03:10 AM
Can I say that was MSN and was in no way about my blueberry. *Glares at Tili*

It was all about his berry of a blue hue.

You're dead to me. :'(

That slayed me.

D'artagnan
17 Aug 2008, 03:02 PM
Lesbian spank inferno?

Isn't that from coupling?

Can we include IRC quotes?

I have a good one...

VelvetThighs
17 Aug 2008, 03:03 PM
Lesbian spank inferno?

I have a good one...

if it is funny go ahead :)

Tilifika
18 Aug 2008, 12:21 AM
This just about sums up every serious debate we've had in the last three or four days

this is an awesome debate :D

its:

travianon and tilifika vs. uninformed people who don't know what they are talking about :p

:P

Grantmitch1.
19 Aug 2008, 05:39 PM
I'm a pedo

Thats the best quote so far

sugar-mouse
19 Aug 2008, 06:12 PM
Thats the best quote so far

Misquoted btw ¬_¬

OMG a flapjack? Well shag me sideways and call me janine.

Turn
20 Aug 2008, 06:36 PM
why do your mum jokes suck?
Lol'd for a good minute or two XD
It's the wording of it :D:D:D:D

aps
20 Aug 2008, 06:38 PM
Lol'd for a good minute or two XD
It's the wording of it :D:D:D:D

*sigh* i didn't even see it at first :rolleyes:

Mickulty6
20 Aug 2008, 08:08 PM
Lesbian spank inferno?

I have a good one...

*ahem*

Shouldn't you know?

Pity you removed that 'if you see red, you're doing something wrong' bit in your sig that I was taking the rip out of, now I need a new funny line. :(

Khaba
22 Aug 2008, 12:59 AM
does anyone know if i can get banned for promoting flamewars?

Yes, it's called trolling.

I also ban for spam, of which I just deleted about a page and a half.

Tilifika
22 Aug 2008, 03:11 AM
I'm clueless :p

Misquote FTW

Despise
23 Aug 2008, 08:00 PM

Ouch.

Do you enjoy delting posts?

laughing ram
23 Aug 2008, 08:25 PM
Ouch.

Do you enjoy delting posts?

someone does :(

they deleted tha most awesomest quote ever... the one with taulph being pulled... by me :rolleyes:

Despise
23 Aug 2008, 08:27 PM
someone does :(

they deleted tha most awesomest quote ever... the one with taulph being pulled... by me :rolleyes:

Mmmm,

Hot.

I can Imagin it now.

Marty McFly
23 Aug 2008, 08:28 PM
I love Halo and I wish I could kiss master chief...

:D

bite me

laughing ram
23 Aug 2008, 08:31 PM
Mmmm,

Hot.

I can Imagin it now.

no need to imagin.. :P

I can do falling pretty well :Di can do falling for you pretty well *flickers eyelashes* :rolleyes:Grab your coat, you've pulled!

i got banned last time i posted something that was deleted... but pfft, the original posts still exist AND theres no reason for this to be deleted... so there :)

Despise
23 Aug 2008, 08:42 PM
Wow.

Even hotter.

Mmmmm

Gouranga
26 Aug 2008, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by Taulphin
If Slash is the best that can be found for a new legend, ladies and gents... these forums are dead and gone. End of story.

Taulphin ina rare moment of ownage

Asrue2
26 Aug 2008, 11:49 PM

:) Good boy

Saffy
26 Aug 2008, 11:49 PM

please take that down.

Gouranga
26 Aug 2008, 11:50 PM
:) Good boy

Patronize me again and your voice will never break

Gouranga
26 Aug 2008, 11:51 PM
please take that down.

Slash taulphin never insultsanyone take it as a compliment

Saffy
26 Aug 2008, 11:51 PM
Slash taulphin never insultsanyone take it as a compliment

he insulted me, im not taking that as a compliment.

Gouranga
26 Aug 2008, 11:53 PM
he insulted me, im not taking that as a compliment.

Wellits here and it asint coming down because it was funny

Saffy
26 Aug 2008, 11:55 PM
Wellits here and it asint coming down because it was funny

oh well, taulph will have to put up with it......im staying...

Taulphin
26 Aug 2008, 11:57 PM
oh well, taulph will have to put up with it......im staying...

And all the cool, witty people are going. Are we seeing the correlation here?

Asrue2
27 Aug 2008, 12:01 AM
And all the cool, witty people are going? Are we seeing the correlation here?

You're on fire xP

Turn
27 Aug 2008, 03:17 AM
And all the cool, witty people are going. Are we seeing the correlation here?

Ooo, oo!! Me, me!!

It's Negative Tom :)

lolfag
27 Aug 2008, 01:56 PM
Lolololol.
Funneh guy!

Saffy
27 Aug 2008, 04:08 PM
SS badge on your avatar. Very Racist. So is ultras.

he was commenting on a persons "racist" avatar...

the irony..

DragonFyre
27 Aug 2008, 07:50 PM
Taulphin - Impressing us all* since we joined the forums.

*at least, most of us.

_Veilside_
28 Aug 2008, 12:18 AM
For making me look really stupid ^_^

o my..

I r teh has a mention ^_^

Did my maltesers one make it?

I cba to read all this thread :p

DF you better of put it through ^_^

or Ima eatcha!

DragonFyre
28 Aug 2008, 01:08 AM
o my..

I r teh has a mention ^_^

Did my maltesers one make it?

I cba to read all this thread :p

DF you better of put it through ^_^

or Ima eatcha!

Lol wut? You confoozeld me =[

_Veilside_
28 Aug 2008, 08:12 AM
Lol wut? You confoozeld me =[

do you remember my maltesers thingy majig?

DragonFyre
28 Aug 2008, 11:36 AM
do you remember my maltesers thingy majig?

No :confused:

_Veilside_
28 Aug 2008, 12:15 PM
No :confused:

you had it in your sig you silly dragon..

DragonFyre
28 Aug 2008, 12:25 PM
you had it in your sig you silly dragon..

OOooooh yeah lol.

"Maybe we want right-angled residences, so when we put our ye olde maltesers down they don't roll to one side of the house" :D

_Veilside_
28 Aug 2008, 12:35 PM
something like that ^_^

I r teh needs a funny quote now ^_^

Roran
31 Aug 2008, 12:04 AM

I have a propaganda picture you can use to support that.
http://www.zagura.ro/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

Carrothead
01 Sep 2008, 07:31 PM
I've heard another saying where god kills kittens for other reasons. But this forum isn't the place for that.

Turn
01 Sep 2008, 08:20 PM
I've heard another saying where god kills kittens for other reasons. But this forum isn't the place for that.

For everytime Slash posts?
Aha y'know we love you ;D
Nah this forum isn't the place for that ^_^

Saffy
01 Sep 2008, 09:18 PM
For everytime Slash posts?
Aha y'know we love you ;D
Nah this forum isn't the place for that ^_^
Sticks and stones turn, Sticks and stones....

Carrothead
01 Sep 2008, 09:47 PM

Sticks and stones break bones, and words hurt a hell of a lot as well.

Groggers
01 Sep 2008, 09:59 PM
Slash is a noooooob though.

Despise
01 Sep 2008, 10:00 PM
Sticks and stones break bones, and words hurt a hell of a lot as well.

I know,

I have never got that stupid rhyme.

Turn
01 Sep 2008, 10:45 PM
Slash is a noooooob though.
Aha xD

Obviously, I don't say it with any intent of you actually taking offence, it's just quite instinctual ^_^
I mean heck, even if someone completely awesome took over your account or you became reformed we'd still joke about it by association :rolleyes:

Jammy
02 Sep 2008, 06:47 AM
Obviously, I don't say it with any intent of you actually taking offence, it's just quite instinctual ^_^
I mean heck, even if someone completely awesome took over your account or you became reformed we'd still joke about it by association :rolleyes:

Wait... Sticks and stone could hurt him? *get's ideas* Only joking Slash ;P

aps
02 Sep 2008, 07:07 PM
You may also wish to try and get in the good books of Sir Shakey who is close to you otherwise he may farm you when you come out of protection. I suggest talking about football.

:) it made me lol anyway :p

Roran
02 Sep 2008, 07:20 PM
So..whats the point of this thread again?

aps
02 Sep 2008, 07:24 PM
So..whats the point of this thread again?

it's funny...:rolleyes:

Tenacious Lee
03 Sep 2008, 05:53 PM
87. How to manage a community...
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn145/travUKmod/decisionwheel.png

It's gotta be, I felt it was pretty epic :rolleyes:

Turn
03 Sep 2008, 07:40 PM
It's gotta be, I felt it was pretty epic :rolleyes:

Lmao, he's a subtle genius, I have my moments every few dozen posts, his are basically every post he makes XD

El Ryano
03 Sep 2008, 10:45 PM
Taulph is a leg end. \o/

Groggers
04 Sep 2008, 03:33 AM
[03:31:57] Darkendruid says: You've seen the Princess Bride?
[03:32:02] Groggers says: nope
[03:32:08] Darkendruid says: Rent it.
[03:32:11] Darkendruid says: Really.
[03:32:15] Groggers says: youve just outgayed me

Sorry DD, couldn't let this one slide.

vovinia
04 Sep 2008, 03:41 AM
:O

the truth is she's a woman

Groggers
04 Sep 2008, 03:43 AM
:O

the truth is she's a woman

Clearly Vov speaks the truth.
DD is a woman.
/end of discussion.

Groggers
04 Sep 2008, 04:21 PM
Sorry to double post, but this is just epic.

<Taul|Highlight> Groggers told me it was safe to lick my finger and wiggle it in a plug socket.
<Sarah> rofl
<@Joshyyy> Groggers r liar
<AgitatedBeaver> iiiii did it
<@Dartagnan> Groggers told me it was safe to lick my finger and wiggle it in a Gramsci
<AgitatedBeaver> i r fiiiiiiine

DragonFyre
04 Sep 2008, 06:20 PM
<T_guest249> do you play travian

lmfao XD

Poison.Ivy
04 Sep 2008, 06:41 PM
lmfao XD

Sorry - Am I on the wrong forum?
I thought this was the forum for neopets with the languages mixed up.

ROTFLMAO
Joking lol

Jammy
05 Sep 2008, 09:33 PM
[21:32] * Joshyyy touches FabsWilly

XDXDXD

FabsWilly was Groggers :)

We had a Fabs Family reunion...

You kinda had to be there...

Groggers
05 Sep 2008, 11:43 PM
XDXDXD

FabsWilly was Groggers :)

We had a Fabs Family reunion...

You kinda had to be there...

^_^
Too cool.

Saffy
06 Sep 2008, 07:12 PM
Hiya,
I am rather annoyed by what I overheard this morning when I went to sixth form to return some books and have a chat with the teacher.
There were three boys sitting around the fountain outside chatting, and a taller one said:
"Derek, girls are like pokemon. Weaken them down and they're easy to catch. It's not long before they show you what they can do, and they're soon well trained enough to do whatever you want them to."
That REALLY annoys me...
What d'you think?
Anna xxx

made me fall over.....

Groggers
06 Sep 2008, 09:51 PM
Lots of these are coming from IRC.
Like this.

<Taul|Highlight> I like my women the way I like my chips... Thick, Northern and smothered in gravy?

DragonFyre
07 Sep 2008, 06:10 PM
[18:08] <Mr_Spoon|Away> If people dont do their homework in my class, I beat them with a sledge hammer
[18:08] <cheesy_hendrix> :-O
[18:08] <cheesy_hendrix> cool :)

Grant and Hendrix, I'm ashamed XD

hendrix424
07 Sep 2008, 06:22 PM
Grant and Hendrix, I'm ashamed XD

nothing wrong with that /:D

Jammy
07 Sep 2008, 10:01 PM
nothing wrong with that /:D

Sounds fun http://archive.forum.travian.com.au/images/smilies/smile.gif

D'artagnan
07 Sep 2008, 10:03 PM
Travian is very deceiving. It is a simple game on the outside, but very complex on the inside. ...... Reminds me of a woman.....

Except if you wake up at 3am to interact with the woman, she probably wouldn't be very impressed.

They're both from the team board.

El Ryano
08 Sep 2008, 05:38 PM
For a quote check out d'arts sig. How many voices does he have?!

Jammy
08 Sep 2008, 06:36 PM

Haha <3 Nardonik XD

He mods the aussie forums...

DragonFyre
09 Sep 2008, 09:55 PM
[21:54] <@Taulphin> Groggers is my dancing queen <3
[21:54] <Hamster> :P
[21:54] <+Groggers> Taulph
[21:54] <+Groggers> marry me

Koloth
12 Sep 2008, 11:00 AM
thats like getting curtains for your laptop because it has windows

LOLed in the computer room at college

carlos apa
12 Sep 2008, 01:27 PM
[21:54] <@Taulphin> Groggers is my dancing queen <3
[21:54] <Hamster> :P
[21:54] <+Groggers> Taulph
[21:54] <+Groggers> marry me

lol poor hamster

Turn
12 Sep 2008, 05:41 PM
^_^
Too cool.

First time I saw a post of Groggypoo in orange, never thought I'd see the day..

And then D'arth V'admin in proople :eek:

I think the term 'standing to attention' just became airbourne.. ^_^

Poison.Ivy
13 Sep 2008, 12:18 PM
Not a forum quote, but i got this text off my half sister who lives in Canada:

Hiy I amnt on the betch how u lily x
Translation:
Hi, I'm not on the beach how are you from Lily x
Made me happy.
She lives with my dad in a little house near Canada seaside.

DragonFyre
13 Sep 2008, 04:03 PM
[16:00] <@Evil_Tactician> T_guest233 - You put a Taulphin in your village together with a few pretty women and then the rest goes pretty much by itself.

Turn
14 Sep 2008, 03:39 PM
i'm danny-d-b the dislexic christan that people either hate or don't care about (and 3 like/love me)

xD Well.. 8-)

Koloth
16 Sep 2008, 03:26 PM
The town hall coming down for the barracks at last mike ? :P

Minor laugh

Gramsci
16 Sep 2008, 04:50 PM
Minor laugh

Or sad truth?

DragonFyre
16 Sep 2008, 07:27 PM
[19:25] <Hammy|Thinking> I have it
[19:25] <Hammy|Thinking> I HAVE IT
[19:25] <Hammy|Thinking> !!!!
[19:25] <+Groggers> O_O
[19:25] <Squashyyy*> you have what?
[19:25] <T_guest769> you have what?
[19:25] <Squashyyy> a blueberry? o.O
[19:25] <+Groggers> aids?
[19:25] <+Groggers> both?

*not Joshyyy, of course :rolleyes:

Jammy
16 Sep 2008, 07:30 PM
[19:25] <Squashyyy> you have what?

XD

/me is off to IRC!

EDIT: I've been Kill Listed... What's that? :rolleyes:

Groggers
16 Sep 2008, 07:31 PM
[19:25] <Squashyyy> you have what?

Mwahahahaha.

Sidewinder
16 Sep 2008, 08:25 PM

Jammy's been a naughty boy?

I think it means you have a server ban. You'll need to get hold of one of the IRCops to get it lifted.

Mickulty6
17 Sep 2008, 08:57 AM

I assume you swore over it?

Turn
17 Sep 2008, 11:27 AM
For about a year, up until he became mod, I always thought his Avatar was fried chicken...

I came, I saw, I laughed and gave rep.. Turnius Caesar Salad!

DragonFyre
17 Sep 2008, 03:29 PM
[15:27] * SickHamster jumps on Vinny
[15:27] <SickHamster> rawr
[15:27] * +Vinny jumps on SickHamster
[15:27] * Turn looks away in disgust
[15:27] * @Joshyyy throws Turn at Vinny
[15:27] * Turn evolves into a Chicken

VelvetThighs
17 Sep 2008, 07:04 PM
<golgi_body> Joshyyy pees into Spychic
<golgi_body> hes that kinky

from IRC

:)

Berethor
18 Sep 2008, 06:17 PM
*tuts*

No spaces after the commas Halo?

No tits for you young boy! ;)

We love you Jammy XD

DragonFyre
18 Sep 2008, 06:39 PM
[18:36] <@Joshyyy> Before this channel gets odd impressions, I'd like to make it quite clear I do not consume food via my backside.
[18:36] <@Joshyyy> kthxbai

The channel Ops have corrupted me =|

Jammy
18 Sep 2008, 06:40 PM
Come to IRC to have a very strange conversation! :D

Damnit, You got me off my homework yesterday by quoting IRC Damnit >.<

I'll come on after I'm finished perhaps :p

DragonFyre
18 Sep 2008, 07:31 PM
[19:30] <+Groggers> im a weapon of ass destruction

<3 typos :D

Mickulty6
18 Sep 2008, 07:36 PM
I think I'll try out IRC soon.

Jammy
18 Sep 2008, 07:40 PM
I think I'll try out IRC soon.

Get your ass there now!

Berethor
18 Sep 2008, 07:40 PM
<3 typos :D

I'm guessing it wasn't a typo ;D

Mickulty6
18 Sep 2008, 07:42 PM
Get your ass there now!

Hang on. I used a certain word that got edited out of mikeys sig earlier, I want to se if it's still there.

EDIT:

[19:47] <Spychic> Ah, bugger it
[19:47] <Jammy> ???
[19:47] * AsensA gaat -doei-
[19:47] * Joshyyy sets mode: +fail Spychic Spychic Spychic Spychic
[19:47] <Joshyyy> bye AsensA
[19:47] <Joshyyy> ^^
[19:47] * Spychic sets mode: +dirty quote Joshyyy that can't be said here.

Woop di do.

Now how do I get my name to show up as Mickulty6???

Despise
18 Sep 2008, 07:51 PM
Im sacred of IRC.

And, I have no idea which channel everyone uses.

:'(

Joshyyy
18 Sep 2008, 07:53 PM
I never realised IRC quotes made it onto here o.O

*is worried*

DragonFyre
18 Sep 2008, 07:54 PM
[19:52] * Jammy|Toilet is now known as Jammy|BackFromToilet
[19:52] <Jammy|BackFromToilet> I'm back!
[19:52] <@Joshyyy> rofl Jammy
[19:52] <@Joshyyy> xD
[19:52] <@Joshyyy> did you have a nice toilet?
[19:52] <Jammy|BackFromToilet> Yep :)
[19:53] <Jammy|BackFromToilet> All refreshed :)
[19:53] <@Joshyyy> number 1 or number 2?

Joshyyy: he's dirtier than you think.

Joshyyy
18 Sep 2008, 07:55 PM
Joshyyy: he's dirtier than you think.

Lies. She faked it. I didn't really say that. *sulks*

Jammy
18 Sep 2008, 08:09 PM
[20:08] <Tullia> ok next question (I'm kinda a noob at this) IF i LEAVE AND COME BACK LATER DO i KEEP MY NAME?
[20:08] *** Tullia has been kicked by T (Turn caps lock OFF!)
[20:08] <cuddlehugs> xD
[20:08] <Hamster> rofl
[20:08] <Jammy> ^_^

Another case of uppercase...

aps
18 Sep 2008, 08:10 PM
Hang on. I used a certain word that got edited out of mikeys sig earlier, I want to se if it's still there.

EDIT:

Woop di do.

Now how do I get my name to show up as Mickulty6???

/nick mickulty6

DragonFyre
18 Sep 2008, 08:12 PM
[20:11] <despise> I like big tittys I cannot lie:/

Testing the filters or revealing the truth? :D

Despise
18 Sep 2008, 08:13 PM
Another case of uppercase...

Im no longer scared of IRC

WHO IS T THOUGH?!

Despise

bIT OF BOTH(:

Turn
WHO IS T THOUGH?!

The IRC attempt at replicating Stig, I suspect mr Joshyyy though ;)

Gouranga
18 Sep 2008, 08:25 PM
The IRC attempt at replicating Stig, I suspect mr Joshyyy though ;)

Its Mr T

DragonFyre
18 Sep 2008, 10:41 PM
[22:37] <Hamster> Laika just randomly spouts songs/sentences and expects us to understand :D
[22:37] <T_guest191> dont you?
[22:38] <@Laika> HIS NAME WAS JOE, HE WEARS A RED BANDANNER
[22:38] <Hamster> ...no. No I do not.
[22:38] <T_guest191> : )
[22:38] <Hamster> noone can ever dream of understanding the mind of Laika
[22:38] <@Laika> I woke up at 3 am :)
[22:39] <T_guest191> oh well...i guess thats the way it has to be
[22:39] <Hamster> Very nice Laika
[22:39] <@Laika> I fell asleep at lunch
[22:39] <@Laika> IN A PORK SANDWICH
[22:40] <@Laika> !voice hamster
[22:40] * T sets mode: +v Hamster
[22:40] <+Hamster> :D
[22:40] <+Hamster> in a pork sandwich...
[22:40] <+Hamster> very nice.. again

It is a very strange night indeed on IRC

Tilifika
19 Sep 2008, 01:04 AM
Pirates own ninjas forever

He knows it.

MikeyNinja
19 Sep 2008, 01:19 AM
Liesh!

I hate you Robin White.

Mickulty6
19 Sep 2008, 08:47 AM
/nick mickulty6

Thanks.

When he said 'titties' he meant Travian Ignores Text Speak.

He likes overweight members of our little group, that's all.

MikeyNinja
19 Sep 2008, 02:00 PM
He knows it.

Two can play at this game *nods*

DragonFyre
19 Sep 2008, 04:43 PM
[16:42] * LaikAARRR changes topic to 'The pirate speaks,"Welcome aboard t' t' UK travian channel, we hope you have fun, if not, joshyyy will issue t' floggins"

Join us aboard IRC, yarr :)

Jammy
19 Sep 2008, 04:48 PM
Join us aboard IRC, yarr :)

Yaar!

I be a JamJarrr!

DragonFyre
19 Sep 2008, 07:33 PM
[19:32] <@Joshyyy> mooo

JoshCow