PDA

View Full Version : Introductions & Farewells

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Groggers
25 Jul 2009, 10:06 PM
See ya later ladies.

PeachyMcWiggins
25 Jul 2009, 10:08 PM
Hmmm I guess ive been lurking for the past few weeks... its been a long while indeed.

:laika:

^^ Hehe its Laika!

Hrbdefender
26 Jul 2009, 11:39 AM
Toodles (wave)

Asrue2
28 Jul 2009, 12:16 PM
Back from camp but laptop is broken still, on iPhone.
going to devon tomorrow for ten days so I'll see you in 12-14 days. Bye.

that_lad
28 Jul 2009, 10:47 PM
wooohoooo i'm back on travian not full time tho, what can i say but only i have a baby on the way ;)

danny-d-b
02 Aug 2009, 11:14 AM
I am back from Christian camp, leareng a lot, was a good thing,

Asrue2
08 Aug 2009, 03:33 PM
Back .

Touched
08 Aug 2009, 08:46 PM
Hey there guys.

It's me Marc, alot of you know me, mrl.the.best is my skype.

I decided finally to set up my own forum account, mrl the best is ran by my 13 yr old cousin.

He lives with me, but is currently taking a travian break, so mrl the best won't be active for a while.

So this is me, and well i'll be using this account for ever now. :)

ImMoRtAl-KnIgHt
09 Aug 2009, 10:07 PM
Hi everyone,

I have just made an account so i am new but I know my way around the forum, I usually just look up questions I have;), so you will be seeing more of me:p

Gouranga
10 Aug 2009, 10:22 PM
So anyway Im back for a bit

laughing ram
11 Aug 2009, 12:48 AM
So anyway Im back for a bit

ditto ma bruva :)

long time no see G-man, i came back on the 9th i think :)

welcome back

Tilifika
12 Aug 2009, 02:52 PM
I'm out for a little while. I've got a lot of work on and the forum seems a little too much like obligation and just not enough like fun. Anyone I particularly gives a rats arse about is on Skype and I'm bound to be back in the near/mid future.

Cheers

Rob

SausageofDoom
13 Aug 2009, 06:27 PM
Hmm, just wanted to say a proper goodbye, too upset yesterday. Tilly, glad you went back, but I don't think I can. Anybody wants to talk to me I get email notification of private messages. Take care and good luck. I would like to have the willpower to know I won't be back but it took me a long time to give up smoking and Travian is more addictive.

Fabs
15 Aug 2009, 12:42 PM
*pokes sig*
I iz off to sunny Espana for a bit in a bit, cya in a week or so :)

Lucidity
18 Aug 2009, 12:25 PM
Just like to make a post to say goodbye to an entertaining poster, valuable forum member and all round good guy.

Bye Defender of the Faith, We'll all miss you! Come back soon, ya hear?

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9813/hookem.gif

Asrue2
18 Aug 2009, 01:26 PM
Wasn't he dleeted? Yes. I meant to spell it like that. :/
He was a good bloke.

Lucidity
18 Aug 2009, 01:27 PM
Wasn't he dleeted? Yes. I meant to spell it like that. :/

Yep, he requested to be deleted.

Glenistor
21 Aug 2009, 05:52 PM
Hello, I am a experienced player who has rejoined the Travian community. However I am currently not playing instead I am waiting for the speed server to restart.

Angers
29 Aug 2009, 08:21 AM
I'm off. See ya!

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w299/LightSamus/Forum%20Pictures/Forum%20Cats/ByeLoveYouCat.jpg

Mickulty6
08 Sep 2009, 06:26 AM
Regrettably, I am unlikely to have time to continue on these forums. I will be doing 4 A levels and learning sign language, in addition to many other commitments (badminton, music, etc.), so today will have to be my last day.

I'd like to thank everybody who has made my time here enjoyable.

Hrbdefender
08 Sep 2009, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I'm off, tarah

that_lad
09 Sep 2009, 10:44 AM
Hey there guys,

i'm back on travian for a bit, which is all good, 3 months until I'm a daddy :oops:

Berethor
10 Sep 2009, 08:41 PM
Hi :)

My name is Mark and i have returned after a long period of absence (my internet got cut off, long story)

What have i been doing all this time? Why playing minesweeper of course:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2816/minesweeper2.jpg

Anyways its good to be back, i missed you all :)

Seika
10 Sep 2009, 08:50 PM
Heya, I'm new here :D

Just looking for ways to pass the time when I run out of sprite work. I look forward to meeting new people here, and perhaps see what this community has to offer me...

Blackewe
12 Sep 2009, 08:19 PM
Umm, Hi. *waves*

I'm Blackewe, or Ben, if you prefer to call complete strangers by their real name. (:
I come from the .com (don't spit :P) and .co.za forum.
I mod there, so feel free to pass by, and drop me a line. Preferably spam, as my job is kinda boring atm. :/

I'm probably more well known on IRC? (Yes? No?) Names Relay thar, and you'll find me mainly in #travian, #traviansupport, and #travian.co.za. Yes, we all know I like to ban. Lets nawt bring tha up nao, kay? :P

So yah, that's about it (for now), enjoy reading.. and peace out?

-Ben.

baby_blue
10 Oct 2009, 08:24 PM
hello to all on travian

i'm baby_blue, girlfriend of aaron(that_lad). Well as some of you don't know I'm nearly 7 months pregnant, and I'm hoping to start the next UK travian server with aaron. As i could be rushed into hospital anytime I won't be playing as often as aaron but hope to get some fun out of it.;)

Well nice to meet you all :D

x

hellog
13 Oct 2009, 02:24 PM
hi all im new to the game!!! Addicted already, perfect game for while im stuck at home with my little boy (he is only 5 weeks old!)

H :)

brown_bear
28 Oct 2009, 02:34 PM
Hello,

I am John, i like bears :tullia: thats why i chose the name and i like gaming and would like to get to know some of you better as i write my comments in this forum!!!

NTMU ALL!!!!

JOHN

Firefall
31 Oct 2009, 07:58 PM
Hey, I'm Daniel. Or, umm, Firefall. :P
I'm new to the forum, but I've been playing Travian for 2-3 years. *pops party-popper*

thereter
08 Nov 2009, 03:06 AM
Thought I would post here and introduce myself officially.

I am from the U.S. (don't make fun of me :()
I played here for a while back in February to May and left. Now I am back because, well, I like playing with you British people more than Americans, and there is this weird alliance on uk1 that has an obsession with sheep that I like. BAAAAAAAA

Uhh...that's it.:p

anygieniateek
09 Nov 2009, 10:21 PM
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

chris567
14 Nov 2009, 02:22 PM
I'm back if anyone's interested. I lasted a month.

Fallacies13
17 Nov 2009, 02:13 AM
I'm leaving gooooooo(no D)-bye

ToySoldier
22 Nov 2009, 08:55 PM
*points at userbar*

Bye bye every one :o

koelerkildekoebingOo
24 Nov 2009, 02:46 PM
*insert very interesting introduction here*

CullenClan
25 Nov 2009, 04:40 PM
hi ya guys... ive just registered...

am a little confused to say the least lol!!!

johnhoppo
26 Nov 2009, 03:35 PM
ive been gone from these forums for about 2 years but i used to come on regulary (and quite helpfull may i add)

and i got bored this morning so now im back lol

johz
28 Nov 2009, 12:44 PM
Hello.

I'm Johz, I used to be me_me_me. I stopped for a while, and now I've come back in a new incarnation. Hi.

SolaceonTownKid
29 Nov 2009, 03:18 PM
Yo!

Hi, it's SolaceonTownKid here, aka. Jessie. Don't expect me to stay around for long but I thought I'd drop in and say hello anyway x

How is everybody anyway? I started high school this year ^_^

Lots of Love,

Jessie xxx

Edit: Yay! I see reputation has come back. We were arguing about that when I left.

Avici
02 Dec 2009, 12:03 AM
Hi everyone! :)
I've played Travian for the past year or more, although have never been particularly interested in the forums. I'm now trying to cut back a little on my Travian addiction lol. But I've decided that instead of going cold turkey, I'll dabble a bit on the forums to keep me going bonkers :P

If The Departed is too long, just call me TD or Depps for short. I'm 23 years old, pretty relaxed, and hopefully you'll find me nice enough to chat to. Hobbies include football, rugby, drinking, clubbing, etc etc, and of course Trav :)

Wittlebaby
02 Dec 2009, 11:49 PM
Hey, I'm fairly new here. I play the game, and I'm decent at it. Been on many forums before, typical one. So yeah.

Nova Roma
03 Dec 2009, 01:07 AM
Hello,

My name is Juliette. I have played on .us , .com , and now .uk on s2 and X

Helen Bee
03 Dec 2009, 01:18 AM
hello all new members :)

I am Bee and i am special. :)

lovejenete
07 Dec 2009, 09:16 AM
Hello to Everyone,
I am new to this forum, so thought to be first introduce myself, I am William from Kenya
and interested in Internet Surfing, Forum Posting and Shopping.I thought forum posting is
one of the best way to enhance knowledge as well grab new things, that is the reason me
joined this forum.So tell me about interesting topics and discussions happening on this
forum I wanted to check it out.

jeryruse
14 Dec 2009, 04:32 AM
Hello, everyone!
I am a young guy from wembley who has always been passionate about philosophy and the philosophy of religion, among many other things. I also consider myself a rather critical thinker, in the sense that I generally like to inquire deeply into different matters of thought rather than just scratching the surface.

Lucidity
14 Dec 2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks to you all for entertaining me these past couple of years. But I'm exiting stage left. Not like you care. :)

"It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'."

Sidewinder
14 Dec 2009, 10:22 PM
"It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'."

<3333

I'll soon be in the ex-crew group too if all goes to plan but I'm not actually leaving per se - I'll still be here to update you on what I'm listening to ;)

MelissaHudgens
22 Dec 2009, 10:32 PM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Melissa and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

wayno2005
22 Dec 2009, 10:35 PM
hi iam new to this and still trying to understand this game but is it normal to be attacked from the same person 3 times every day ... every time i open my page im being attacked by wolf den or dabull is there any way i kick there ass or stop them from doing this

Lady Waggy
23 Dec 2009, 01:44 PM
lol i been postin already but hey.
Im Amber :)
My brother is Mighty Cheese.... urm
yeh lol haaaiiii

Squalled
24 Dec 2009, 03:39 PM
Hey guys I'm new here; Just don't bug me and we'll get along fine...
Seriously though, it's about time I signed up here, as I've been lurking for long enough. I've been playing for about a year on the speed server under the guise of many different names.

TimothyRayburn
26 Dec 2009, 10:08 PM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Tim and I'm new here. I'm from New York city, where are you guys from?

electricwolf
27 Dec 2009, 08:32 PM
I'm not going to be able to spend as much time as I do on the forum anymore, got other more important things to worry about. You'll still see me around though, although I'll try to keep myself away so I can get on with things.

Zeyther
03 Jan 2010, 08:06 PM
Greetings all.

I hail from the .com and .us forums...

Steven has brought me here with his superior mind control power.

So hello.

Alexei
04 Jan 2010, 03:03 AM
You charmer, you.

Anywho,
I'm Alexei.
Everything else: refer to Zeyther's post..

Hai.

IenvU
04 Jan 2010, 05:06 AM
I'm IenvU (Maddy)
I saw Alexei, Stevie, and Zeyther's chat and signed up too :P

I'm from .com, which has massively failed.
Although I'm missing the rolling eyes smiley.

Darkest
05 Jan 2010, 09:05 PM
Hello. Sorry I didn't get a chance to introduce myself.
My name is Eliot. My forum name is Darkest, you can call me either.

Nice to meet you all.

Eliot, xx :)

Tilifika
07 Jan 2010, 02:01 PM
Wishing everybody a warm and happy 2010, I shall be disappearing for a while. It appears that every so often the forum feels a little too much like work for me, and seen as I no longer play the game I have no practical reason to be here. I think anyone I generally want to continue talking to has me on msn/facebook or whatever, so I'm not really missing out. No offence meant to the Taulph's and Horses of this world of ours, who I like immensely but have never particularly spoken to. Same goes for Keiji and Joshyyy. And Jawwwsh. And D3mo come to think of it. I think that's all. And what better time to leave than as reigning Ultimate User? ;)

Anyway, I'm sure in a few months or something I'll end up wondering back on, and I've been asked personally to occasionally check out the creative writing section to help folks out, which I'll do.

Love and kisses and things. Only to some of you mind, most of you suck. :P

And for the final time. *Thrustgroin*

Rob

^_^

the_one_in_black
09 Jan 2010, 01:32 AM
ive been here for soo long i dont know if i wanna carry on seriously (5 days) i mean ive got millions of people messaging me everyday gets on my nerves (2 unread messages) wow its hard being me

Frisky Ferret
12 Jan 2010, 06:31 PM
HaI dOt Uk

Ferret from .us has come to invade. :tullia: <- I want that on .us

siden
13 Jan 2010, 12:32 PM
:p Hi there I am new to the game so any help would be most grateful.

Aecides
13 Jan 2010, 03:36 PM
I recently made a return to the forums, and am now rather unhappy with the state of them. There are very few people on here that I remember now, and there are a ridiculous amount of the sort of people I dislike on here now. All in all, I'm not finding this as fun anymore, and after some recent events I'm somewhat disenchanted as to the state of things. I'm considering a move over to the .in forums, although I'm not sure how active I'll be on them.
Regards to everyone I know.
AJ

Stevie N
13 Jan 2010, 10:27 PM
well due to way the situation has been handled I have decided not to bother with travian.uk - so Im leaving on a jet plane to .In - server 4 - stevie

Byeeeeee

MikeyNinja
13 Jan 2010, 10:43 PM
I think my time here is pretty much over until the big issues (well, issue) is resolved. This domain just has a bitter taste to it at the moment, and I don't want to be around here anymore. I'll probably still come on and check for any updates every few days, but other than that I won't be around.

I'll still be on MSN and Skype (when it works), and I'll be frequenting the .in forums from now on as they seem a much nicer place to be.

Bye for now.

WeWorshipFred
13 Jan 2010, 10:47 PM
Off to .in, laterz.

jawwwwsh
13 Jan 2010, 11:03 PM
Im off to .IN too, laters peeps :)
I'll still post occasionally on here, as Im still playing a few UK servers but once I'm rid of those chains I'll be gone.
Everyone that knows me as a friend most likely has my skype, but if not for some strange reason its under my avatar on the left :)

And now with love, I bid thee fairwell!

Berzerker
13 Jan 2010, 11:08 PM
Bye for the above reason- You'll find me over there :)

lukejaii
14 Jan 2010, 08:14 PM
Im away,
And when i get back everything better be sorted, that includes no likia,
If any one needs me ill be on the .in forum as teh same user name Bye :)

infernalrex
14 Jan 2010, 08:33 PM
i'm not goin to .in forums. Im gonna stay in uk. I don't really care whats goin on.ANd i didnt know what was happening when i registered. Only 3 days ago lol. Oh and i am infernalrex. nd i have a dragon fetish. ANd as you can see from my avatar, not all dragons are mean and scary

Gouranga
14 Jan 2010, 09:07 PM
Im off to the .in forums for a while I think, its been fun peeps.

Ryan

mediaboy
14 Jan 2010, 09:19 PM
I'm following the general trend. Have fun with Laika... I'll stick with the domains that are yet to provide me with evidence to doubt them ;)

Am on .in with same forum name, different IGN. I guess it's time to recreate my gameplay :D

fishman
15 Jan 2010, 10:51 AM
This is a farewell of sorts

basically i've just been told that i've got a promotion at work! woo, more money :D but dont worry, this is in no way through hard work, or indeen deserved at all.... is more of a, right, so you shoulda worked harder and earnt a promotion years ago... we're fed up with you, so here's the promotion.... either step up, or you're fired!!! :(

(kinda funny that the least deserving in the company is the only one who is getting a pay rise this year) :p

but yeah, part of it is that i have to move desk!! not only to the only desk that the screen is visible from anywhere in the office, but also with the regional manager looking over my shoulder :mad:

so bye bye boredom relief, bye bye many hours of skyving, bye bye any web based activities at all really! apart from maybe lunch time!

I know i dont make a valuble contribution to the forum anyway, but some of you may miss my bored ramblings and posts in the talk and play section!

I'm not gone gone, more just gone...

boooooo :'(

move desk on monday!

tarra... sort of

Fabs
16 Jan 2010, 11:11 AM
I am making this post to announce my resignation from the role of Moderator. I am being very careful in how I phrase this so as not to break any rules and thus ensure that it is not deleted. I apologise for the length of this resignation but please stick with it.

I first announced my resignation when Tullia's PM was published. However, at the time I was convinced to stay, as I was assured that Laika would be departing shortly. I thus saw the reason for my resignation removed, and my desire to make the UK Forums be the best that they could be meant that I was persuaded to stay, at least until Laika had gone to ensure some continuity. I received assurances from the man that he would step down if he were not fired. I have skype logs to prove this for any that doubt it.

And yet we then see an apology from him. Something that is supposed to make everything okay? Well no, not even he believes that. He admitted himself when I spoke with him(and again, I have skype logs to prove this for any that doubt) that he doesn't deserve another chance. He said that things can never be okay. And yet still he remains. What sort of man stays where he is not wanted? Where even he recognises that he should not be? Where his continued presence ensures the decay of the place?

I have since spoken to him several times. By my count, five times. Each time, asking him to explain what exactly he was apologising for and why this time would be any different(Considering that off the top of my head I can remember at least 3 prior apologies, albeit ones only visible to Crew, which are public knowledge and therefore my mentioning them here does not constitute leaking of information, which I will go on to discuss further later on). Anyway, as I said, I have contacted him on 5 seperate occasions asking those questions. And yet every time, he has suddenly had to go. Once or twice, is fair enough, it could have been simple misfortune. 5 times however? It smelled more than a little bit fishy to me. So then on this 5th time I asked Laika to simply PM me the answers. I gave him around about 24 hours to respond, more than enough time considering this wasn't the first time I had asked him. I set the deadline for 10pm on the 14th. That time passed with no response and so I posted my resignation to Crew. Now I'm sharing it with you.

In addition, Laika has tried to libel me, spreading unfounded rumours that I had leaked posts from the Crew section to other users. I also 'lost' half of the Crew section mysteriously. On a not unrelated note, Tullia's posts from the Crew sections, incredibly useful and important as many of them were, all seem to have gone missing. This is all very interesting when we're told that Laika no longer has anything to do with the forums.

To those who are trolling in an attempt to force Laika out, please don't. It doesn't achieve anything and makes it look like this is simply a witch hunt rather than a justified feeling of disgust at the actions of one individual. And whilst I'm on the point, Agge is a fair guy. Whilst we may not agree with his decision, I don't believe there is any need to insult him, and it definitely will not help our justified caused.

Before I finish I'd like to say something directly to my former colleagues. Many of you have been very much sitting on the fence in this debacle. In my opinion, the time for that has passed. Whilst I hope that all those who I was friends with before can still remains friends, I feel it has to be said that I will lose a lot of respect for you as a professional if you remain in your roles. Whilst many of you claim to be continuing for the good of the Domain, I ask you, what good is what little you can do to support it, when compared with the rotting effect of Laika's continued Adminship?

Anyway, I'll stop now. There was more I wanted to say but I'm having to be very careful that I don't get someone being very petty about rule 2.2.H. Farewell folks. I'll still be around on the forums to answer PMs and make the occasional snide/cynical remark about Laika's Adminship. But mostly I'll be over on .IN, I guess I'll see a fair few of you there :)

Asrue2
16 Jan 2010, 01:04 PM
Fabs is right. Stop sitting on the fence and do something.

also, bye .co.uk, I'm off to .in. It's like UK but better.

I would also like to thank everyone who made these two years enjoyable, but when I think about it, it's 2 years down the drain.

MouthOfTGR
25 Jan 2010, 02:59 PM
ok sad with all the people leaving, but at last some good news for those staying: im leaving too^^
three years of spamming, flaming, arguing since i joined uk in the summer 07 then goes to an end. i didnt have as many posts as others here, but on the other hand not one single of them was constructive.

not all to many around from the first days anymore, but lets say hi to some of all the great players who made the uk domain and servers special a last time:
first and foremost sweetie pie, my beloved dual, kimi raikönnen, downs (?), elements of war (dazzle), whooah (non gold and still nr 1), pi ka chew (super ted), covmeister, das tanZende U (playing two servers without understanding a word^^), shamZz, animal (for the flaming), mann (for the 200 druids^^), addyman, weeblu, drakonus, leona, flood, n00bPhobia, peter, althunder, megatron, xy fei, gogutz (out of respect), chris guevara, azrael, papasmurf27 (for making a perfect victim), bungle, ragnarok, flabbyfred, pendulin, vee (for backstabbing me^^), princer, VomSaton, tazbtay, toby (you ruined s1 singledhanded^^), rekhyt, the Shark, loki (lokiS), matt (all of them), metal, gorganopsis (you taught me the teuton), bingedrinker, davy, wintermute, and so many more. And thanks to the great alliances TJA (for having no clue, thus picking me up^^), TGR (you were the best), Debello (although sim city) and rabbits.
to all the foes out there: no problem with you really, just cant stand dullness^^
over and out, see you on org.
calcwerc

woodstopher
25 Jan 2010, 06:24 PM
Hey all, not long started here, Just thought I would post a hello to all of you

Chris

translucent_air
28 Jan 2010, 04:39 PM
Oh hey, I'm just a lurker that finally decided to register

thedevilexists
29 Jan 2010, 06:22 PM
:) i am back :)

Kriptonic
29 Jan 2010, 07:53 PM
Hello fellow Travianees!

I've played Travian for a long time, first server was UKX back in October 2007. Since then I've played a lot and not really been in the forum. I've had the odd check here and there but that is about as far as anything has gone.

I plan to become a more active member of the community but first I wish to know what's going on. So, forumers, what do I need to know :) ?

I am a good forum user, I know about rules, how to use so on so fourth. I need the gossip, who's who, the bad cop, the good cop, yanno...

Consider this my introductory thread. (Mods, if it's in the wrong place, please move and not delete, Ta)

Hulagirl 5
04 Feb 2010, 09:26 PM
I doubt anyone relevant will read this but I'd just like to say thanks for a great few months getting to know people, I'm deeply sorry to have left so abruptly, but glad to see you are not only alive but flourishing. Hope all is well with you,

Ellz

carlos apa
05 Feb 2010, 10:56 AM
and im back again lol i come and go so often starting to get funny XD

Turpinator
21 Feb 2010, 07:30 PM
Hi everyone,

I have had my ups and downs on the forums and in game but I think it is time for me to leave you can raid the res out of my s4 account (Specail T) I will carry on helping on server 3 and may be lerking on the forums.

If you were a friend of mine then you know who you are and I wish you all the best for the future in game and in RL don't feel hesitant to ask me questions about travian or to dual because you never know I might just say yes :)

Add me on
Xbox Live: TurpinatoR99

Remember my name - Turpinator
Signing out one last time - I love you Travian

Turps

Illusions
Quantum
EFP
BREAK
Chimera.

SillySheep
21 Feb 2010, 07:53 PM
ello i'm back for another go:)

ROSENBERG
26 Feb 2010, 06:40 PM
Well over the least few months, I have seen alot of changes in the game, all for the worse if you ask me.

So much so I have deleted all my accounts in every server.

I have had lots of names in game, however them that know me know who I am.

I wish you all some fun times playing the game, however I wont be returning after this post.

After several years of playing here, it would have been nice to finish out another server and say goodbye to everybody, however it was not to be.

Take care and have fun all

FeedMePlz

angL
26 Feb 2010, 11:37 PM
Hello again!

This is a previous poster, who've recently decided to reincarnate himself, because I've felt that I've been at times overly zealous, impatient or downright rude and thus I want to have a clean state before me. I won't be publicly expressing my previous incarnation, however, it won't be too hard to figure it out after that guides I'll be revisiting.

I'm hoping to eventually become a part of the crew and help the UK domain out by either being a Moderator, or a MH, as someone with previous experiences is Moderatorship & Game Mastering over WotC Official forums (SN: kedi).

Thanks, and I hope to have a good time with you allagain!

Gouranga
06 Mar 2010, 11:18 AM
Im back kinda Ill browse through

that_lad
08 Mar 2010, 11:05 AM
hey there guys,

glad to see ole travian is still going, and people are still interested, well just a short message to say i'm back in business, after everything thats happened i can say i'm over it all :D and hopefully here for the new speed server, ;)

good luck, peace out :p

Faerier
09 Mar 2010, 10:38 PM
I'm hanging up my travian hat. It's been emotional. Turns out I'm now a statistic of the big C, so going to spend some time away from the interwebs to live a little. Fun times have been had, and to all of those who saw my little video... you naughty rascals. Anyone wanting to stay in touch, drop a PM. :loveyou:Anyone but Fabs that is MMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAHH

Psychoville
10 Mar 2010, 01:21 PM
Full timee job until september, then back to college. Money > Trav

Baiii

DanielJ97
13 Mar 2010, 12:40 PM
Hey guys,

Just posting to say, that I'm coming back. :cool:

But, I wont be on as much as I used to be because of the .in Domain.

Looking forward to talking to you all,

Daniel

Imperial
13 Mar 2010, 01:18 PM
Ooops, I forgot to present myself.

I'm Florin from Romania (a small country from Europe) and I'm glad to be on this forum for meet new people. Like chatting, speaking with persons around all world, and that is the reason why I've chosen this game. I love MMOG games and I play first shooter games as a passion. Usually I become a chatterbox when I am bored. Other infos, hmmm... I drink minimum 2 bottle of beer(it doesn't depends If I go or not to work) , it's the reason why ofter I post drunk.

All spam visitor messages will be appreciated. :D

Conundrum
14 Mar 2010, 10:28 PM
Hello, my name is Conundrum and I'm an alcoholic.

Just kidding.

But anyway, I post on the .us forums (yeah I know boooo), but I am bored, so I thought I would try this one on for size.

So hi :loveyou:

Helen Bee
16 Mar 2010, 12:11 PM
Last log in for Bee forever, fare ye well travian.
Bee x

h h h
16 Mar 2010, 01:49 PM
Now that .uk1 is over, thats me finished playing in here.

Good luck guys.

Nikesh
17 Mar 2010, 09:23 PM
Hey look whos back

Long time to speak everyone

I havnt played in about 9 months (i think) but ye just seeing how old friends are etc.

Might give the old Server 1 another go, so hey watch out for me

Steve10
18 Mar 2010, 03:49 PM
Many of you won't know me, however those that have been around for 2 years plus might, I left 2 years ago after incidents involving myself and a member of staff. However I did not manage to return to the forums for reasons I am not sure if I'm supposed to tell.

Anyway, I'm back and I'm here to reclaim my top 10 posters position.

Sinbad
19 Mar 2010, 12:38 PM
Sinbad's swan song, merry met .uk and merry be. If you see me at a bar, buy an old clown a rum.

Jenna
13 Apr 2010, 10:35 PM
Am i allowed to say Hi if its not a permenant introduction?
Just stopping in.. anyone around from the good old days? :) x

jamesb
15 Apr 2010, 12:13 PM
I will be leaving for a short time, until server 5 restarts I think!

SpeedRunner
19 Apr 2010, 05:18 PM
I guess this is my last post on here. I've decided to delete this account. (travian party hard) Personal reasons mostly but since Laika spunked on this forum, it hasn't been the same. It felt like i had wasted 2 years on here. Met some funny people here and also some right idiots. Not naming anyone Hamster Fuzz. So i bid you farewell and i hope this forum will be the lively place it once was. This is SR signing out.

<3

P.s. Mods i can't send an email to the forum to delete my account because it keeps freezing (rubbish computer) so can you please do it with my permission here. Ta.

Almost Crazy Davey
22 Apr 2010, 09:44 PM
Hello there,

I thought I would formally introduce myself.

I am a politics enthusiast; if you couldn't already tell, and intend to study politics at University in the coming year. I am currently at a Sixth form college studying Politics, World Development, Citizenship (which is basically politics and law), Finance and Use of Maths (I'm not good enough for real maths).

I am involved with politics as I am a candidate for the borough council in my ward and a political activist and campaigner - Three guesses on which party.

Aside from politics, I take an interest in history and economics.

Not sure what else I should write here so... Have a panda :tullia:

If anyone is up for a debate or discussion about politics just PM me or create a thread in your discussion section; I will certainly be there.

Koloth
04 May 2010, 09:12 AM
Goodbye all! While i'm not going to delete my forum account, I am removing the bookmark from my browser which will inhibit my visitations. So long everyone!

phil bmxer
06 May 2010, 09:57 PM
Sorry to break this to everyone the day there is a new Admin. (not at all related) and congrats Chris but I am leaving the UK crew and the Travian Domain.

I have had a brilliant time on this domain and the game of Travian!

To all of you guys and girls, I have enjoyed every minute of my time here and knowing all of you has been amazing and look forward to keeping in touch with you.

No need to know the reason as its personal

I still have skype that I will try and keep on it when ever I can, maybe even pop back on here if I can.

Thank you to you all.

Philip

Carrothead
12 May 2010, 09:19 PM
I am just going outside and may be some time.

Mouse-Keyboard
16 May 2010, 12:30 PM
I'm leaving :eek:
I should be back in a few hours though.

Hrbdefender
24 May 2010, 08:29 AM
Bye.

This is from all domains

El Ryano
24 May 2010, 12:46 PM
Bye too.

If you need me, you can find me.

Hamster fuzz
26 May 2010, 09:16 AM
In a bizzle peeps, I'm off to Menorca for 10 day's :)
There is space in my suitcase for anyone that way's less than 20kgs?

mikey606
26 May 2010, 04:26 PM
Backkkkkk:D

Frances711
30 May 2010, 04:44 PM
So it's only taken me almost 2 years to say hello.
:) Hi everyone.

Mouse-Keyboard
30 May 2010, 04:53 PM
So it's only taken me almost 2 years to say hello.
:) Hi everyone.

Hello. That's reminded me that I haven't posted an introduction here yet :/

Hello, I'm Mouse Keyboard, some of you may know me :P

Jammy
30 May 2010, 07:22 PM
Me neither O_o

Ohai, I'm Jammy.

Fabs
31 May 2010, 09:46 AM
Shun the ex-crew!

;P

Well I'm not ex-crew according to the powers that be so.... haha :P

Anywho, I'll see you guys on Saturday/maybe Friday evening. I'm off to Paris for a few days in a couple of hours.

Asrue2
03 Jun 2010, 03:01 AM
Bye Travian. None of you really like me, anyways.

hwoo
17 Jun 2010, 06:28 PM
(prefix thing is new.....well just selected the first option so yeah, doubt thisd be a good song though....actualy(mind wanders))

ummm i aint been on here for a looooong long time, kinda thought itd be appropiate to put this is the forum part i spent basically all my time in.... yeah lol. well just saying im back is all i guess, much to the displeasure of mikey im sure hehe (no more mistake about the name though so yeah gd times XD) so yeah hey, wonder how many of the orignals still on here?

EDIT (had forgotten about this thread, my apoligies. feel like the new guy all over again :rolleyes: )

Cordless Plug
17 Jun 2010, 06:54 PM
Hey,

I have decide to leave the great game, I dont know if anyone would care about that but I would like to say bye to all you guys players and TravTeam!
Thanks for making it such a great time :D

bye byes :(

David

Ironali
17 Jun 2010, 07:08 PM
I'd say bye but I wouldn't have to :]
I quit for a month and came back straight away :D

Mouse-Keyboard
17 Jun 2010, 07:09 PM
Bye :sob:

Do I get to keep my phalanx?

Mouse-Keyboard
17 Jun 2010, 07:15 PM
(prefix thing is new.....well just selected the first option so yeah, doubt thisd be a good song though....actualy(mind wanders))

ummm i aint been on here for a looooong long time, kinda thought itd be appropiate to put this is the forum part i spent basically all my time in.... yeah lol. well just saying im back is all i guess, much to the displeasure of mikey im sure hehe (no more mistake about the name though so yeah gd times XD) so yeah hey, wonder how many of the orignals still on here?

EDIT (had forgotten about this thread, my apoligies. feel like the new guy all over again :rolleyes: )

When did you leave?

Gouranga
17 Jun 2010, 07:24 PM
I remember your avatar

Cordless Plug
17 Jun 2010, 07:55 PM
mine? the card or the katyperry one?

Yeah MK that is yours :D if the new owner recalls it.
Send him/her a mesage saying its yours give it back :)

Mouse-Keyboard
17 Jun 2010, 07:57 PM
mine? the card or the katyperry one?

Yeah MK that is yours :D if the new owner recalls it.
Send him/her a mesage saying its yours give it back :)

New owner?

Lord Norchard
19 Jun 2010, 09:11 AM
I'm off to com, this forum and domain is a bit boring for my liking, com is busier, more difficult, and more variety. (I'm not leaving the game, just the forum, still pop in occasionally though)

Au revoir
Lord Norchard

willetts
19 Jun 2010, 10:47 AM
BYE :sob::sob:
http://www.traviandope.com/signature/s-13-19954.png (http://www.traviandope.com)

Lord Norchard
19 Jun 2010, 11:22 AM
Change of plan, I'm still here, but I'm going to bring some banter back to the forums :)

5 new games coming up people

lukejaii
14 Jul 2010, 06:01 PM
Im back,
Again. This time for good :)
Been away for a while but im back and ready to get back into travian.
So has anyone else left ?
Since 2 months ago :)

Darkest
14 Jul 2010, 09:32 PM
I'm Back. Big whoop, no?

Avi
14 Jul 2010, 10:19 PM
I'm Back. Big whoop, no?
Whoop, creator of the graphics pack and all-round gallery genius ^^

horse
15 Jul 2010, 05:21 PM
I'm Back. Big whoop, no?

and gone again :)

Gouranga
16 Jul 2010, 01:48 AM
I'm off to india fro a month so posts may be scarce

Carrothead
16 Jul 2010, 09:37 AM
I'm off to india fro a month so posts may be scarce

Have fun :)

Gouranga
16 Jul 2010, 11:30 AM
You know I will Niall, been checking that eminem album out much?

Carrothead
16 Jul 2010, 11:36 AM
You know I will Niall, been checking that eminem album out much?

Yeah, love it ^^

Night Star
29 Jul 2010, 04:44 PM
Hello everybody,

For those of you that do remember me, and my unfinished guide :), I hope you’ll give me a fresh start as I have not got the same attitude that I had then. For those of you don’t have any memory of me, I’m Night Star, a member that was here a long time ago, but left because Travian and the forums became increasingly boring for me because of some certain individuals which as I believe, the forum rules still don’t allow me to mention. I hope I’ll have a better time than before on these forums, and I hope to seeing all of you around.

P.S. Yes, I still do like using different fonts, but I'll stop if someone requests me. :)

Night Star

Andi
01 Aug 2010, 10:28 AM
Andi resigning:eek:

Today is my last day as crew on this domain. I'm off for holiday tomorrow, and when I come back, I have school, work, and health to concentrate on, that makes being an active smod impossible. I hope to return as crew some time in the future when rl settles down, perhaps as a supporter? :p

I would like to thank all players/members on these forums for making it a pleasure to moderate, although we had some rough patches, especially in the start. The wast majority of those contacting me on pm have been positive (persuaded or not :D), wich is nice :).

Lastly, bye to the team, including the domain mods. Be gentle on them please, they have been excellent to work with. Going to miss spamming them with utter nonsesense on a daily basis :eek:

I will linger around these forums, so it's mainly in a capacity as a mod I'm leaving. Looking forward to that ex-crew bar :D

Keiji_Maeda
01 Aug 2010, 10:39 AM
Bye Andi, thanks for the work you've done for the forum as of late. You've been brill =) :heart::heart:

got you on skype, so Im sure Ill still be able to bug you :D

Mouse-Keyboard
01 Aug 2010, 11:04 AM
Bye Andi, thanks for the work you've done for the forum as of late. You've been brill =) :heart::heart:

This^ :sob:

You'll still be on the forums though?

Andi
01 Aug 2010, 11:08 AM

got you on skype, so Im sure Ill still be able to bug you :D

This^ :sob:

You'll still be on the forums though?

:grouphug: Yes, I'll hang around :)

Mouse-Keyboard
01 Aug 2010, 11:09 AM
:grouphug: Yes, I'll hang around :)

:tullia: :)

93ross
01 Aug 2010, 03:31 PM

Today is my last day as crew on this domain. I'm off for holiday tomorrow, and when I come back, I have school, work, and health to concentrate on, that makes being an active smod impossible. I hope to return as crew some time in the future when rl settles down, perhaps as a supporter? :p

I would like to thank all players/members on these forums for making it a pleasure to moderate, although we had some rough patches, especially in the start. The wast majority of those contacting me on pm have been positive (persuaded or not :D), wich is nice :).

Lastly, bye to the team, including the domain mods. Be gentle on them please, they have been excellent to work with. Going to miss spamming them with utter nonsesense on a daily basis :eek:

I will linger around these forums, so it's mainly in a capacity as a mod I'm leaving. Looking forward to that ex-crew bar :D

I will miss you not being a mod! :sob:
Thanks for helping me when needed and being a good friend. Keep in touch with me on skype and I will have to come over to .no to bug you sometime.

Also, who will flirt with Ali now? :P

:heart:

Cherrypip
01 Aug 2010, 04:16 PM
Andi very sad to see you go :( Good luck with whatever you are doing and hopefully we will see you as crew again some time in the not too distant future :bear:

Angry kid
01 Aug 2010, 04:56 PM
all the best Andi wishing you luck in all you do in the future and hope to see you back soon thanks for all your work for the domain :)

Second Heartbeat
01 Aug 2010, 06:36 PM
I'm really sad to see you go :(
You were the biggest help I had when I started my modding, so I thank you for that :)

Thanks for being open to answer my questions (I know there were a lot of them :oops:), but you've helped me many times so I owe you for that :p

Hope to see you back here when you feel you can handle it and I will miss seeing you as a SMod. Hope things all go well and I hope that your health improves soon too.

You'd better stick around :horse:

Many thanks Andi,

Mark/SHB

P.S. Me and Ross will keep Ali company (nod) :p

Cherrypip
01 Aug 2010, 06:40 PM
You were the biggest help I had when I started my modding, so I thank you for that :)

Thanks for being open to answer my questions (I know there were a lot of them :oops:), but you've helped me many times so I owe you for that :p

Hope to see you back here when you feel you can handle it and I will miss seeing you as a SMod. Hope things all go well and I hope that your health improves soon too.

Many thanks Andi,

Mark/SHB

She's mine back off :p

*sob* that nearly made me cry then you big softie.

Andi will be greatly missed though.

Psychoville
01 Aug 2010, 06:40 PM
Potentially back for a few weeks to help an old friend ...

I said I'd be back when Laika was gone and he seems to have vanished so partaaaaaay

Second Heartbeat
01 Aug 2010, 06:44 PM
She's mine back off :p

*sob* that nearly made me cry then you big softie.

Andi will be greatly missed though.

I'm genuinely sad hah :(

Although I'll fight you for her ;D

Ali-Cat
01 Aug 2010, 08:54 PM

I WILL MISS YOU MY LOVE :sob:

I dont know how to live without you here with me :break:

Cherrypip
01 Aug 2010, 09:17 PM

/pip hands ali a tissue :(

Andi
02 Aug 2010, 02:37 PM
I will miss you not being a mod! :sob:
Thanks for helping me when needed and being a good friend. Keep in touch with me on skype and I will have to come over to .no to bug you sometime.
Also, who will flirt with Ali now? :P
:heart:

You are always welcome at .no. We actually have an english section that gets 4-5 posts a day :p Also, I will still flirt with Ali :horse:

Andi very sad to see you go :( Good luck with whatever you are doing and hopefully we will see you as crew again some time in the not too distant future :bear:
I hope so too, thanks :)

all the best Andi wishing you luck in all you do in the future and hope to see you back soon thanks for all your work for the domain :)
Thanks, I haven't done that much, just been spamming a bit here and there :eek:

Many thanks Andi,
Mark/SHB
Hehe, better take care of Ali, although I will keep an eye on her :p Godd that you found me a bit helpful, as I tend to be a bit difficult with new mods sometimes, but I didn't have to be with you :D Health is already better, going for a jog later on to see if I still got it, doubt it, but worth a try ;)

I'll still be around. To make it easier, I'll reportspam you guys so you'll want to make me go away:D:heart:

Mouse-Keyboard
02 Aug 2010, 03:43 PM
You are always welcome at .no. We actually have an english section that gets 4-5 posts a day :p

I can change that :evil:

EDIT: On the registering page, which button do I press to send it? Done now :)

Saffy
04 Aug 2010, 02:17 PM
I go on holidays and look who sneaks off :(
Bye Andi, it was fun in the crew chat :(

[I'm back from 6 days in Italy, missed anything else?]

Mouse-Keyboard
04 Aug 2010, 03:04 PM

He's still here, just not as much.

You've also missed the T&P sections being changed so they're only visible to members (link (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=63790)).

1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Andi
04 Aug 2010, 03:50 PM

I'm on skype + irc :cool: oh, and here :p

Gouranga
14 Aug 2010, 01:51 PM
I'm back baby!

Saffy
14 Aug 2010, 06:51 PM
I'm back baby!
Yay <3

I'm still here, always will be :ninja:

Carrothead
15 Aug 2010, 11:40 AM
I'm back baby!

Wooo! How was India? Tell us all about it. ;D

Dovecam.W
17 Aug 2010, 05:53 AM
Hi all,

Dove is aboard. Nice to see you all here and great to be a part of Travian community.

Turpinator
17 Aug 2010, 10:34 AM
Hi all,

Dove is aboard. Nice to see you all here and great to be a part of Travian community.

Welcome :)

I notice you are from the USA :)

Have you played Travian before or are you new to the game ?

If you are new how come you joined the UK forum ? :)

Anyways, Welcome ;)

Ali-Cat
18 Aug 2010, 09:59 PM
I am leaving the forum as there is no longer a point to me logging into it. The server I play will finish soon and that should be the end of my tavian journey in the UK

I feel I have been unfairly treated by a certain person

Goodbye to any friends who I may still have here and good luck

Saffy
18 Aug 2010, 10:27 PM
I am leaving the forum as there is no longer a point to me logging into it. The server I play will finish soon and that should be the end of my tavian journey in the UK

Bye Ali, stay in touch please? :(

Andi
18 Aug 2010, 10:48 PM

:bear::bear:

Thanks for all the work you have put in. Hope to see you around :grouphug:

justcheckin
18 Aug 2010, 11:55 PM

I hate to see that you were unfairly treated.

Bye and take care.

Khroma
19 Aug 2010, 12:12 AM
Hello.

I'm Khroma, from Brazil (this explains my english mistakes :p)

I'm .br forum mod~supporter, aswell as in .pk forum. Ex-supporter for .in domain.

Here for a few months, planning to be more active now.

justcheckin
19 Aug 2010, 11:16 AM
Hello.

I'm .br forum mod~supporter, aswell as in .pk forum. Ex-supporter for .in domain.

Heeeyyy. Welcome to .co.uk. You made me a sig on .in.

Welcome!:D

jawwwwsh
19 Aug 2010, 11:55 AM
Hello.

Hello Khroma, a fellow artist, wooo! :happy:

Bye ali :( :depress:

Gouranga
19 Aug 2010, 12:02 PM
Wooo! How was India? Tell us all about it. ;D
It was amazing best experience of my life.

Bye ali :(

Khroma
20 Aug 2010, 12:06 AM
Heeeyyy. Welcome to .co.uk. You made me a sig on .in.

Welcome!:D

I do remember :P Silver surfer one ;D

Hello Khroma, a fellow artist, wooo! :happy:

Hey Jawsh ^^

justcheckin
20 Aug 2010, 06:34 PM
I do remember :P Silver surfer one ;D

That's the one! Still use it from time to time:cool:

Second Heartbeat
21 Aug 2010, 11:15 AM

Goodbye Ali :(
You'd better keep in touch! And I still want my crash snuggles :horse:

Hello.

Also, welcome Khroma :)

AJRTopper
21 Aug 2010, 05:26 PM
Hi,

I am AJTopper and I am new to the forums. I like sailing and am hoping to make some friends.

Hi!

Bye.

Khroma
22 Aug 2010, 08:17 PM
Also, welcome Khroma :)

Hey :)

Hi,

I am AJTopper and I am new to the forums. I like sailing and am hoping to make some friends.

Hi!

Bye.

Spartan Nick^
31 Aug 2010, 01:56 AM
Hello all,

I thought I would come by and say a quick HELLO to everyone.. past friends and enemies!

It's been over a year since I've been on skype or travian (forum/game), as I had important real life issues to sort out.

I spent a lot of time with many people on here, was a plessure to meet you all and I hope things are well with you all since we spoke last!

Regards,

Nick

sheep man
31 Aug 2010, 02:20 AM
so what thats it, your not gonna come back or anything?

Spartan Nick^
31 Aug 2010, 02:51 AM
who are you? :P

Not planning to, just thought i'd say a hello.. since i never said a goodbye :)

Cherrypip
31 Aug 2010, 06:14 AM
:eek: Hello haven't seen you for ages, how are you

sheep man
31 Aug 2010, 06:58 AM
I don't you either, but was wondering you would leave for a year and only come back to say goodbye

Sebi
31 Aug 2010, 10:00 AM
I don't you either, but was wondering you would leave for a year and only come back to say goodbye

Isn't it up to him what he does. :rolleyes:
If you don't know him, don't bother to post, many people on here know him.
So please stop trolling.

And hello Nick. :)

roxy
31 Aug 2010, 01:02 PM
hello nick, how are you :)

KaBoom | Tobi
31 Aug 2010, 04:46 PM
who are you? :P

Not planning to, just thought i'd say a hello.. since i never said a goodbye :)

Nick whats up bro haha. :D

sheep man
31 Aug 2010, 05:17 PM
Isn't it up to him what he does. :rolleyes:
If you don't know him, don't bother to post, many people on here know him.
So please stop trolling.

And hello Nick. :)

and im honestly gonna listent to you...

Purplejelly86
31 Aug 2010, 05:20 PM
Dam..When i saw your name sheep man next to this thread..I was so happy..Only to be dissapointed when i see you aint going. :(

sheep man
31 Aug 2010, 05:23 PM
Dam..When i saw your name sheep man next to this thread..I was so happy..Only to be dissapointed when i see you aint going. :(

what a coincidence i was thinking the same thing about you as well :(

fza|flacidbell|bangbus
31 Aug 2010, 10:28 PM
Hello all,

I thought I would come by and say a quick HELLO to everyone.. past friends and enemies!

It's been over a year since I've been on skype or travian (forum/game), as I had important real life issues to sort out.

I spent a lot of time with many people on here, was a plessure to meet you all and I hope things are well with you all since we spoke last!

Regards,

Nick

come back buddy, was a shame to lose such a prominent ukx player!

Spartan Nick^
01 Sep 2010, 03:08 PM
Hello Cherrypip, Sebi, Roxy, Tobi, FZA/Flacid.. I'm good now, thanks! hows you all? Good to see you all again.

I just finished my degree, and getting into work mate.. don't think i'll be able to come on steadily.. but will try to come on more often to see how everyone is :)

Laura_Lee
01 Sep 2010, 03:14 PM
Ohai :love:

Cherrypip
01 Sep 2010, 03:20 PM
Hello Cherrypip, Sebi, Roxy, Tobi, FZA/Flacid.. I'm good now, thanks! hows you all? Good to see you all again.

I just finished my degree, and getting into work mate.. don't think i'll be able to come on steadily.. but will try to come on more often to see how everyone is :)

I wondered what had happened to you Nick, I thought you were going away for a little while and you never came back :eek: well till now. Crackie and I had no-one to tease :p Hope you are well x

FlacidBreasts
03 Sep 2010, 11:08 AM
Welcome back nick. Will be good to play on ukx with you again. Pity you left so early into ukx6!

RichardM
05 Sep 2010, 12:37 PM
hey people :) being new to the forums again thought I'd say hello :)

Second Heartbeat
06 Sep 2010, 07:45 PM
hey people :) being new to the forums again thought I'd say hello :)

Although i've already seen you around :P

RichardM
06 Sep 2010, 10:40 PM
Although i've already seen you around :P

Thankyou :)
True. may attempt to stick around this time too :) the start of the forum quotes thread was a real nostalgia trip lol

Live The Dream
06 Sep 2010, 10:40 PM
Hi Nick. Hope everything is going well..

Meg

Mr. CooL
13 Sep 2010, 04:15 PM
Hey guys, i'm Mr. CooL, i've been playing for a few servers but have only just registered on the forum so i thought i'd introduce myself.

:josh:

Second Heartbeat
13 Sep 2010, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, i'm Mr. CooL, i've been playing for a few servers but have only just registered on the forum so i thought i'd introduce myself.

:josh:

Welcome to the forum :)

Ironali
13 Sep 2010, 08:34 PM
Since I've not posted here :)

Hi, I'm Ironali :)
I'm just the average guy :D
Living in Britain.
Sadly still in school and lots of coursework.
I've got some good duals to cover me so Activity not a problem.

Some may know me from my n00b years and some may know me now :D
Anyway Hi :)

[You may have seen me dabble in the forums but thats occasionally as I've been waiting for UKX :L]

-Ironali :D

phil bmxer
23 Sep 2010, 08:11 PM
Goodbye again :)

aps
23 Sep 2010, 08:21 PM
goodbye again :)

:( .

Mary Jane
17 Oct 2010, 04:16 PM
Hi everyone!
I'm Mary Jane, from Portugal =)
A few time ago I decided to enter an uk server and I'm really enjoying, so i decided to come here and introduce myself to see what's going on.

I wish you all nice raids and have fun! =D

Second Heartbeat
17 Oct 2010, 04:20 PM
Hi everyone!
A few time ago I decided to enter an uk server and I'm really enjoying, so i decided to come here and introduce myself to see what's going on.

Ooh, Portugal! Exotic :D
Welcome to the forum. If you need anything, most of us will be happy to help you.

Mary Jane
17 Oct 2010, 05:24 PM
Ooh, Portugal! Exotic :D
Welcome to the forum. If you need anything, most of us will be happy to help you.

Thank you =D
Ohh not that exotic xD but i've been in uk and i loved! I dream of working there, someday :)
If I can help, count on me also =) i'm used to pt's forum :)

WeWorshipFred
17 Oct 2010, 05:33 PM
Back for the first time in three months, damn boredom.

Anyone fun still about?

Joshyyy
17 Oct 2010, 05:37 PM
Anyone fun still about?

(wave) .

WeWorshipFred
17 Oct 2010, 05:46 PM
(wave) .

Jossshhhhh :horse:

Carrothead
17 Oct 2010, 07:39 PM

Anyone fun still about?

Come to cry a little bit about lemsip? ;D

<3

Hi everyone!

Hai :)

WeWorshipFred
17 Oct 2010, 08:15 PM
Come to cry a little bit about lemsip? ;D

<3

Hai :)

FU I'M HORRIBLY ILL D:

<3 Nially

Joshyyy
17 Oct 2010, 08:38 PM
FU I'M HORRIBLY ILL D:

Man the something up.

Carrothead
17 Oct 2010, 08:47 PM
FU I'M HORRIBLY ILL D:

<3 Nially

I've been ill for the last week or so. Manflu ftl.

MikeyNinja
17 Oct 2010, 09:43 PM

Anyone fun still about?

I genuinely didn't notice you'd gone.

Although there was a distinct lack of emobitching on my Skype recently.

WeWorshipFred
18 Oct 2010, 10:11 AM
I genuinely didn't notice you'd gone.

Although there was a distinct lack of emopeaching on my Skype recently.

:'(

You'll be pleased to know I'm significantly less of an emochild now :'D

Hrbdefender
18 Oct 2010, 10:52 AM
:'(

You'll be pleased to know I'm significantly less of an emochild now :'D

It's because you're too busy chatting up 14 year olds on facebook to be emo

Carrothead
18 Oct 2010, 10:53 AM
Get in there Matt!

Lord Ravenclaw
22 Oct 2010, 06:54 PM
Just poppin' in to say Goodbye for a few months, I've recently re-experienced something called Real-Life™ and I've decided that I like the taste... so now I'm going to vanish into one of those sub-dimensa to experience more.

So Adiós, Auf Wiedersehen and Farewell! Goodbye in Spanish and German btw

~Raven

Purplejelly86
22 Oct 2010, 07:00 PM
Just poppin' in to say Goodbye for a few months, I've recently re-experienced something called Real-Life™ and I've decided that I like the taste... so now I'm going to vanish into one of those sub-dimensa to experience more.

So Adiós, Auf Wiedersehen and Farewell! Goodbye in Spanish and German btw

~Raven

Wonder if you mean it this time.

Because your a Mod on PK, Doesn't seem like Real life to me :S

But all the best.

Lord Ravenclaw
22 Oct 2010, 07:10 PM
Wonder if you mean it this time.

Because your a Mod on PK, Doesn't seem like Real life to me :S

But all the best.

I'm a "temp" mod- namely, I'll go when there's someone else to takeover.

And there is very little work that Matt needs me to do over there, as well as being very detached from the main domains I've been on; so yeah I mean it :)

Tibs
22 Oct 2010, 09:26 PM
Hello everyone, its Tibs and I'm BACK!:D:)

How are things going for you lot?
I'm at comprehensive school now, I feel that I have been a lazy Tibs, not going on the forum for 4 months, coming back on 1 month later, that kind'a thing, I've been missing everyone sooooo much,

And you'll be pleased to know... I'm not obsessed with dinosaurs any more! yay!
But I am really bothered with sky sports, because my dad said 2 months ago that if I am good for 6 months I will get sky sports!

Lots of love, (even though I'm a boy):oops:

Tibs

P.S. I see a lot of people have changed thier avatars and signatures...

Saffy
22 Oct 2010, 09:31 PM
I'm a "temp" mod- namely, I'll go when there's someone else to takeover.

And there is very little work that Matt needs me to do over there, as well as being very detached from the main domains I've been on; so yeah I mean it :)
I bagsie being the next to leave on there actually :P

Hope you don't get hurt in real life, wear bubble-wrap.

Lord Ravenclaw
22 Oct 2010, 11:33 PM
I bagsie being the next to leave on there actually :P

Hope you don't get hurt in real life, wear bubble-wrap.

Nooooo, you need to wait until after I go Saffy!! Or even better... its time we got minions to take our places ...... <evil smirk>

And thank you, I've got that and more :D

Joshyyy
22 Oct 2010, 11:49 PM
Not really a farewell, but I'm hoping the amount of time I spend on here will decrease in the future; due to a promotion on the .us forum I really need to shift time I waste spend on this forum over there instead. :p

I'll still be around, just hopefully not as much.

Ironali
27 Oct 2010, 02:39 PM
I plan to leave the forums and spend less time on here.
From now on I'll just be sticking to my embassy for what server I am on.

After my current server, I may quit I may not

So this is not a guaranteed farewell
Tbh I won't be missing anyone

Mouse-Keyboard
27 Oct 2010, 04:13 PM
I plan to leave the forums and spend less time on here.
From now on I'll just be sticking to my embassy for what server I am on.

After my current server, I may quit I may not

So this is not a guaranteed farewell
Tbh I won't be missing anyone

Why? .

Ironali
27 Oct 2010, 04:39 PM
Why? .

Whats with the .?
Also because I figured the more I stay on these crappy forums the more pissed off I get.
Simples really.
After speed I may quit altogether or just delete my forum account.

Mouse-Keyboard
27 Oct 2010, 05:34 PM
Whats with the .?

To get round the 10 character limit ;)

Sorry to hear you're going though :(

Cryos
29 Oct 2010, 05:59 PM
Hello

I'm Beka and I'm from mostly the .US forums. But I play on USx (Kinda), AUx and ComX. Usually I am more of a lurker on these forums, but due to a recent back injury I am stuck at home so I need some more interaction so I am coming out of my lurker-Esqe (sp?) ways.

I hope I get to know some of you soon :)

Second Heartbeat
29 Oct 2010, 06:13 PM
Hello

I'm Beka and I'm from mostly the .US forums. But I play on USx (Kinda), AUx and ComX. Usually I am more of a lurker on these forums, but due to a recent back injury I am stuck at home so I need some more interaction so I am coming out of my lurker-Esqe (sp?) ways.

I hope I get to know some of you soon :)

Welcome to the domain :)

Oh, you're from Canadia? Nice to see you here, eh?

Please note i've always wanted to go to Canada, you seem like genuinely nice people ): I don't mean to offend you with my poor attempt at a Canadian impression.

MikeyNinja
29 Oct 2010, 06:17 PM

Please note i've always wanted to go to Canada, you seem like genuinely nice people ): I don't mean to offend you with my poor attempt at a Canadian impression.
What're you talkin' aboot eh?

Please note I've never wanted to go to Canada, you seem like horrible people ): I mean to offend you with my wonderful attempt at a Canadian impression.

Cryos
29 Oct 2010, 06:18 PM

Statistics show that people trying to "imitate" Canadians say 'eh' more then Canadians actually do :P

ReDeYe
29 Oct 2010, 06:23 PM
Back after maybe two years maybe longer I dont know. But hey anyway, only see a few people I used to know.

Second Heartbeat
29 Oct 2010, 06:24 PM
Statistics show that people trying to "imitate" Canadians say 'eh' more then Canadians actually do :P

Can you still be my buddy, guy:horse:?

Seriously, no offence intended. I genuinely want to go visit the place!

Back after maybe two years maybe longer I dont know. But hey anyway, only see a few people I used to know.

And hi :) !

ReDeYe
29 Oct 2010, 06:25 PM
Where in Canada?

Cryos
29 Oct 2010, 06:26 PM

Seriously, no offence intended. I genuinely want to go visit the place!

Guy? :/

Girl :P

Sure :) LoL, if you want to visit you can borrow the spare bedroom if you want. . .

Where in Canada?

Stratford, Ontario

look it up... We are famous for Shakespeare. . .and Justin Beiber unfortunately

ReDeYe
29 Oct 2010, 06:29 PM
Eww, you created that boy. Nasty. Think ive been Ontario briefly. What server you on?

Mouse-Keyboard
29 Oct 2010, 06:30 PM
eww, you created that boy. Nasty. Think ive been ontario briefly. What server you on?

i play on usx (kinda), aux and comx.

;) .

PeachyMcWiggins
29 Oct 2010, 06:31 PM
Mark, stop being a Robyn. :cool:

ReDeYe
29 Oct 2010, 06:33 PM
;) .

I mean uk server ;)

Second Heartbeat
29 Oct 2010, 06:36 PM
Mark, stop being a Robyn. :cool:

But, uhm:horse:

Yeah, i'm getting off topic. Anyway, hello to the new people, welcome to our forum :)

MikeyNinja
29 Oct 2010, 06:36 PM

She's not your guy, friend!

Cryos
29 Oct 2010, 06:38 PM
I mean uk server ;)

USx, ComX, AuX and my own accounts but I pop onto a few accounts on UKx just usually for a few hours watching when someone can't find a good sitter or needs someone on the account who can send attacks.

Can't say which accounts though. . .I could get into trouble for that :/

Carrothead
29 Oct 2010, 06:39 PM
Aaaah cool, I remember ReDeYe.

ReDeYe
29 Oct 2010, 06:50 PM
Aaaah cool, I remember ReDeYe.

Im no longer banned from the debate forum :D I remember you too dude. Just thought i would try server 2 out

Second Heartbeat
29 Oct 2010, 06:58 PM
Im no longer banned from the debate forum :D I remember you too dude. Just thought i would try server 2 out

You were banned? How come? Actually, PM me instead :)

ReDeYe
29 Oct 2010, 07:04 PM
You were banned? How come? Actually, PM me instead :)

I dont actually remember, sorry.

horse
29 Oct 2010, 08:37 PM

golly, has it been two years ? :eek:

*waves*

edit:

almost...
12.05.2009, 12:31 PM :)

ReDeYe
29 Oct 2010, 08:58 PM
golly, has it been two years ? :eek:

*waves*

edit:

almost...
12.05.2009, 12:31 PM :)

Lol hey, I remember you the most :P
I think that post was one of few when I returned for about 2 days. Not sure though. Hows it been going, am I allowed to ask that on this thread?

horse
29 Oct 2010, 09:20 PM
Umm, the King is dead/stabbed/punched/kicked/slapped, long live the Queen \o/

other than that, same old chatter about relationships and the government :)

Ooo, so it was

it doesn't seem that long ago since we had an active debate section

ReDeYe
02 Nov 2010, 09:14 PM
Has it been that dead?

horse
03 Nov 2010, 06:09 PM
umm, from looking at the first two pages, I can only remember posting in one of the threads :oops:

maybe I've been elsewhere, can't remember

Second Heartbeat
05 Nov 2010, 02:30 AM
Hello i am new to the fourms hello all! BTW i am not british i am american

Welcome to the forum, nice to see you :)

Groggers
05 Nov 2010, 07:21 PM
Sup.
Joshyyy is a nubcake.

Joshyyy
05 Nov 2010, 07:26 PM
Sup.
Joshyyy is a nubcake.

:loveyou: :loveyou:

Groggers
05 Nov 2010, 07:29 PM
:loveyou: :loveyou: