PDA

View Full Version : Introductions & Farewells

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Crannys
06 Nov 2010, 04:37 PM
Hello ReDeYe, You will most likely not remember me cause no one does :P

Did we not add a No Canadian Section into the T & C for new registrations? *Goes off to Idea's section*

MikeyNinja
06 Nov 2010, 07:20 PM
Hello ReDeYe, You will most likely not remember me cause no one does :P

Who are you again?

Psychoville
11 Nov 2010, 09:03 AM
'Sup :cool:

Tibs
14 Nov 2010, 09:40 AM
Where's Tullia gone?:confused:

elmoga
14 Nov 2010, 10:01 AM
Where's Tullia gone?:confused:

She's not been here since Christmas..?

And when she came back she was VF.

Bit behind with the times?

Mouse-Keyboard
14 Nov 2010, 10:09 AM
And when she came back she was VF.

VF told me in quite strong words she isn't Tullia ;)

Purplejelly86
14 Nov 2010, 10:15 AM

Trust me she is.

Infact i got infracted on .IN for 'personal information' for calling her it.

Angry kid
14 Nov 2010, 10:15 AM

And you believed vf :rolleyes:

elmoga
14 Nov 2010, 09:47 PM

You're an idiot.

Tibs
15 Nov 2010, 02:57 PM
whats VF?:eek::confused:

and where's Evan gone?:confused::eek:
remember mouse keyboard, Evan was our mate from quiet a few months back

Purplejelly86
15 Nov 2010, 03:03 PM

V F, Its a player, Aka Tullia, Link to the profile - http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/member.php?u=35796 :)

Mouse-Keyboard
15 Nov 2010, 04:33 PM

Yeah, I remember Evan ;)

On an unrelated note, I got to second in Count to 1,000,000 (and back) :)

Second Heartbeat
16 Nov 2010, 07:59 PM
Lets keep things civil please ladies and gents. Thankyou.

Fizzy
16 Nov 2010, 08:14 PM
This is the introduction and farewells thread. This is NOT the personal insults thread. Last time I looked there isnt one of those, so if you want to go and slate each other please do it away from this forum. If it continues, infractions and deletions will follow. Thanks.

For the record, if anyone feels a rule has been broken on any post, report it to the mods, we will look at it and make a decision. If you're not happy with the decision, feel free to PM me, or another Smod, or Avi. However in this case, the issue has been looked at and discussed, and as staff we are happy that we have made the correct decision.

Amity
20 Nov 2010, 10:52 PM
Im Amity...
Seems ive caused some controversy already, but look forward to posting on the forums.

Mouse-Keyboard
20 Nov 2010, 10:54 PM
Im Amity...

Hello :)

Seems ive caused some controversy already

How?

Amity
20 Nov 2010, 10:55 PM
Hello :)

How?

Hello...nice to meet you. No idea really. Still reeling from it to be honest.
But thats how forums go i guess...drama.
xxx

Second Heartbeat
20 Nov 2010, 10:56 PM
Hello...nice to meet you. No idea really. Still reeling from it to be honest.
But thats how forums go i guess...drama.
xxx

Apologies, i saw them giving you a hard time :( We're all nice people really. Hopefully you'll get to see that if you stick around long enough :)

Amity
20 Nov 2010, 10:58 PM
Apologies, i saw them giving you a hard time :( We're all nice people really. Hopefully you'll get to see that if you stick around long enough :)

Hi..thank you.
Its ok, i run a forum myself and see all the angles. lol.
Its all good. xxxx

commander
20 Nov 2010, 10:58 PM
We're horrible. Don't come here, we will bully you.

Have a nice stay. :D

Amity
20 Nov 2010, 11:01 PM
We're horrible. Don't come here, we will bully you.

Have a nice stay. :D

Hhaha...yer ive seen that.;) Im a glutton for punishment

Cryos
21 Nov 2010, 12:25 AM

Everyone but SHB is nice :P

PeachyMcWiggins
21 Nov 2010, 12:27 AM

This; hes awesome instead. :oops:

Cryos
21 Nov 2010, 12:29 AM

SHB is a horrible horrible person who broke my heart </3

Second Heartbeat
21 Nov 2010, 12:46 AM

Liar!

Thanks Benny :horse:

SHB is a horrible horrible person who broke my heart </3

You just couldn't compete with Pat :(

justcheckin
24 Nov 2010, 01:19 AM
You just couldn't compete with Pat :(

Coo.:horse:

Sorry Beka, don't be ashamed...i'm just awesome.:p

Cryos
24 Nov 2010, 03:29 AM
I feel so hated right nao :(:(:(

DragonFyre
26 Nov 2010, 08:21 PM
I forget if I've posted here before, but I feel like I should reintroduce myself anyway, so...

I'm back, I guess. As Sam the boy, now, not Sarah the girl. :)

Jack
26 Nov 2010, 08:22 PM
As Sam the boy, now, not Sarah the girl. :)
2 different people? yeh?

DragonFyre
26 Nov 2010, 08:28 PM
2 different people? yeh?

Same person, new name, new pronouns.

Purplejelly86
26 Nov 2010, 08:29 PM
So, we call you Sam, not Sarah now? :^)

DragonFyre
26 Nov 2010, 08:46 PM
Yup. 10 characers derp derp

Saffy
26 Nov 2010, 08:48 PM
Yup. 10 characers derp derp
Hey Sam, btw I've already changed your name on my phone :)
[I don't want to be like you mentioned on the 'new site ;)]

MikeyNinja
26 Nov 2010, 10:55 PM
I forget if I've posted here before, but I feel like I should reintroduce myself anyway, so...

Cool.

Wait... wut?

Lord Ravenclaw
26 Nov 2010, 11:13 PM
Cool.

Wait... wut?

I agree. What the hell? sums it up quite nicely I think.

kitkat
26 Nov 2010, 11:17 PM
there's either an in joke going on or gender realignment surgery

or maybe some pop culture reference that an oldie like me has missed

justcheckin
26 Nov 2010, 11:20 PM
Well at least i'm not the only one confused.

Either way though. Welcome back.:)

MikeyNinja
26 Nov 2010, 11:22 PM
there's either an in joke going on or gender realignment surgery

or maybe some pop culture reference that an oldie like me has missed

Or a mental breakdown.

Lord Ravenclaw
26 Nov 2010, 11:37 PM
Or a mental breakdown.

Sex-change is out as I believe DragonFyre is a little too young for that. I don't know how to address DragonFyre now, while I would normally use the gender specific term to save me typing the name, I am unsure at to the current gender and don't wish to offend the named person by using the title of "it".

What a mess of writing. I'm confused.

Although Mikey... a breakdown eh? Sounds plausible. Identity crisis sounds right as well.

Oh and er, DF, welcome back.

MikeyNinja
26 Nov 2010, 11:39 PM
Identity crisis sounds right as well.

^ Is what my moneys on.

Saffy
27 Nov 2010, 12:10 AM
Sex-change is out as I believe DragonFyre is a little too young for that. I don't know how to address DragonFyre now, while I would normally use the gender specific term to save me typing the name, I am unsure at to the current gender and don't wish to offend the named person by using the title of "it".

What a mess of writing. I'm confused.

Although Mikey... a breakdown eh? Sounds plausible. Identity crisis sounds right as well.

Oh and er, DF, welcome back.
Or you could just call him Sam?
Its not that big of a deal, it is a minority, but still a common part of the community.

Sarah is now Sam.
Hokay?
(I've known for a while)

MikeyNinja
27 Nov 2010, 12:16 AM
Or you could just call him Sam?
Its not that big of a deal, it is a minority, but still a common part of the community.

Sarah is now Sam.
Hokay?
(I've known for a while)

I'm fine with calling her it that thing him Sam, I just wanted the low-down first.

I have that now, it proved to be most amusing.

kitkat
27 Nov 2010, 12:18 AM
well I'm still confused :(

but then I drink.... heavily.

Lord Ravenclaw
27 Nov 2010, 12:20 AM
I'm fine with calling her it that thing him Sam, I just wanted the low-down first.

I have that now, it proved to be most amusing.

*snickers*

So, erm, welcome er Sam! Welcome to the Forum as you've never posted here before (amnesia maybe?) and don't have an ex-crew badge/fancy usertitle, is that short for Samuel or Samson?

:)

oookay I've gotten over the entire situation, back to my proper age again then.

DragonFyre
27 Nov 2010, 12:21 AM
Okay so wow I didn't really expect there to be so much confusion around that message

Basically this August I realised I was transgender so basically I'm going by the name Sam and using male pronouns now

No I am not on hormones or undergoing SRS and wow that feels like an incredibly personal thing to be typing but hey

To be honest I'm slightly disappointed and just a tad upset by all the assumptions people suddenly started making about me/what's going on with me right now

Sigh

Lord Ravenclaw
27 Nov 2010, 12:23 AM
To be honest I'm slightly disappointed and just a tad upset by all the assumptions people suddenly started making about me/what's going on with me right now

Sigh

You learn to get used to it. Of course the alternative is to simply not mention it to anyone on the forum.

kitkat
27 Nov 2010, 12:24 AM
ok I get it now, it would have been more helpful if you'd explained it a bit more at the start. Saves confusion from people.

Hey sam :)

Second Heartbeat
27 Nov 2010, 12:25 AM
I'm pleased for you. Coming to the realisation at a younger age may help make it easier for people to get used to the idea. If it's what you want, then i'm happy for you :)

MikeyNinja
27 Nov 2010, 12:30 AM
Okay so wow I didn't really expect there to be so much confusion around that message

Basically this August I realised I was transgender so basically I'm going by the name Sam and using male pronouns now

No I am not on hormones or undergoing SRS and wow that feels like an incredibly personal thing to be typing but hey

Sigh

Now the confusions cleared everyone will be fine with it Tony.

DragonFyre
27 Nov 2010, 12:37 AM
Not Tony :')

MikeyNinja
27 Nov 2010, 12:40 AM
Not Tony :')

It's OK, you don't need to be shy about your name Roger.

kitkat
27 Nov 2010, 12:42 AM
lol let the trolling commence :D

PeachyMcWiggins
27 Nov 2010, 12:56 AM

Sigh

I'll try my best to remember. :)

Welcomes. :)

Elzebub
27 Nov 2010, 06:03 AM
Now this is when coming from the South gets in your way. Er, what's transgender?

kitkat
27 Nov 2010, 06:07 AM
Er, what's transgender?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=transgender

:rolleyes:

DragonFyre
27 Nov 2010, 10:12 AM
Now this is when coming from the South gets in your way. Er, what's transgender?

The state of not feeling as though your gender matches your body and therefore identifying with another gender

EG my body is female but I identify as male and I present myself as such

MinistryOfPars
27 Nov 2010, 10:19 AM
The state of not feeling as though your gender matches your body and therefore identifying with another gender

With a pink sparkly sig ;)

But kudos, i couldn't do that at that age. My hat goes off to you!

DragonFyre
27 Nov 2010, 10:36 AM
With a pink sparkly sig ;)

But kudos, i couldn't do that at that age. My hat goes off to you!

Pink =/= female... :P

Anyway, it's purple. Get it right ;)

MinistryOfPars
27 Nov 2010, 10:57 AM

But i thought you were a lad now? Well, in the mind anyway :oops:

I'd say a more of a dark fuchsia :tullia:

horse
27 Nov 2010, 12:04 PM
(I've known for a while)
I'm going to be smug and say I've had a notion for a long time, so it's nice to know my Gaydar is actually functional sometimes :oops:

Maybe it's because I know a transgender person online (boy -> girl), she's rather cool because you are identifying with traits of both sexes, so all the stuff you like about boys and all the stuff you like about girls are there in one person :cool:
When I look at her my brain is switching back and forth because she's a totally convincing girl but my gaydar says they are male. I kinda like her subtle androgynous look, but then perhaps I should stop flicking though Vogue so much :(

Sam's being very brave here, but anyone with a brain only needs a few seconds to flip their conception around and adjust to seeing someone as another gender - now it sounds like it should be a massive leap and totally counter intuitive but in practice it isn't. That probably says something deep and meaningful about how important visual clues are or something, dunno :confused:

Everyone automatically thinks Saffy is a girl, same thing :)

commander
27 Nov 2010, 12:16 PM
Not intending to be ignorant or anything, but isn't this just like if a girl is described as being a bit of a 'tomboy'?

horse
27 Nov 2010, 12:24 PM
It's just an introduction thread, so I'm sure he doesn't want this to turn into a personal Q&A session,
so go look it up if you don't follow something :)
Nobody wants to be a label, they just want to be who they are.

commander
27 Nov 2010, 12:28 PM
I did look it up thanks, and the general description appears to be somewhat the same.

Saffy
27 Nov 2010, 12:56 PM
I'm going to be smug and say I've had a notion for a long time, so it's nice to know my Gaydar is actually functional sometimes :oops:

Maybe it's because I know a transgender person online (boy -> girl), she's rather cool because you are identifying with traits of both sexes, so all the stuff you like about boys and all the stuff you like about girls are there in one person :cool:
When I look at her my brain is switching back and forth because she's a totally convincing girl but my gaydar says they are male. I kinda like her subtle androgynous look, but then perhaps I should stop flicking though Vogue so much :(

Sam's being very brave here, but anyone with a brain only needs a few seconds to flip their conception around and adjust to seeing someone as another gender - now it sounds like it should be a massive leap and totally counter intuitive but in practice it isn't. That probably says something deep and meaningful about how important visual clues are or something, dunno :confused:

Actually I didn't mean I've known he was going to be, he just told me a few months ago :)

Stevieus
27 Nov 2010, 01:48 PM
You all watch Hollyoaks far too much........

DragonFyre
27 Nov 2010, 06:53 PM
Not intending to be ignorant or anything, but isn't this just like if a girl is described as being a bit of a 'tomboy'?

No... tomboy =/= actual boy. A tomboy is a girl who acts boyish but is actually okay with being perceived as a girl, being a trans boy is actually wanting to be perceived as male and identifying as male, and not being comfortable in a female body.

DragonFyre
27 Nov 2010, 07:05 PM
But i thought you were a lad now? Well, in the mind anyway :oops:

I'd say a more of a dark fuchsia :tullia:
Yeah, but pink doesn't necessarily mean female... :P

Cherrypip
27 Nov 2010, 07:23 PM
Yeah, but pink doesn't necessarily mean female... :P

Very true I'm not a pink girly girl.

PeachyMcWiggins
27 Nov 2010, 07:32 PM
Very true I'm not a pink girly girl.

And I rather like pink in certain situations, even if I am a guy.

justcheckin
27 Nov 2010, 07:44 PM

You're a guy!!??:eek::p:p

MinistryOfPars
27 Nov 2010, 07:56 PM
I wear pink i was jus' sayinnnnnn' :)

I'd love to be a girl. Just for a day though. See what the fuss is about!

PeachyMcWiggins
27 Nov 2010, 07:59 PM
You're a guy!!??:eek::p:p

Apparently. :cool:

horse
27 Nov 2010, 08:15 PM
I'd love to be a girl. Just for a day though. See what the fuss is about!
You'd never bother to get dressed :rolleyes:

Lord Ravenclaw
27 Nov 2010, 08:47 PM

Hmm, it depends on the shade of Pink. That said, I do like a darkish purple when designing something to reflect either royalty or nobility on the Sims.

Although... I did have a lovely rose-red background colour for ages on my old PC, it went fantastically with my background image :D

MinistryOfPars
27 Nov 2010, 08:47 PM
You'd never bother to get dressed :rolleyes:

:horse: I know right

Cherrypip
27 Nov 2010, 08:52 PM
Hmm, it depends on the shade of Pink. That said, I do like a darkish purple when designing something to reflect either royalty or nobility on the Sims.

Although... I did have a lovely rose-red background colour for ages on my old PC, it went fantastically with my background image :D

I'm not totally opposed to pink.. it's just there are better colours :)

Lucidity
27 Nov 2010, 09:00 PM

*Hi-5*

I've also had an inkling and I don't even troll these forums much anymore.

Fizzy
27 Nov 2010, 09:29 PM

Pink was traditionally a boys colour anyway, before it was hijacked for girls, and I think Sam is a wonderful choice of name :)

justcheckin
27 Nov 2010, 09:31 PM
Pink was traditionally a boys colour anyway, before it was hijacked for girls, and I think Sam is a wonderful choice of name :)

Damn women...stealing or jobs and our wom...I mean...colours.

MinistryOfPars
27 Nov 2010, 09:36 PM
Dey turk ur jurbs!

Saffy
27 Nov 2010, 09:47 PM
Back to about welcoming back Sam?

MinistryOfPars
27 Nov 2010, 09:57 PM
Sam, you fancy going down pub later and scoring some birds geez?

All seriousness, hey man!

Elzebub
28 Nov 2010, 04:56 AM

Ah right, I wiki-ied it, *cough* kitkat, but 5 pages turned into blah in my mind. A simple sentance is much better.

Hmmmmm I wonder if that's whats up with a friend of mine. I was her roommate in college for awhile but she went a bit weird (suddenly went green and started wearing victorian era sweaters with ribbons and bows and lace and plastered vogue all over the wall and cut her lovely hair all off) and really hasn't found herself yet, she's just floundering. :( She was so lovely before, and a great best friend. The south isn't as forgiving as the UK. I know many gay friends but only one is open about it. :( I'd hate to be cooped up.

Cliffy
28 Nov 2010, 08:39 AM
hey Sam, shouldnt you have a manlier forum name now though?

maybe add a grrr on it

kitkat
28 Nov 2010, 09:06 AM
and go without washing for a few days
while remaining proud at the epic level of stench :D

seriously though klives right we need to come up with some kind of embarassing and/or slightly insulting nickname. all men have these

except me ofc, I got bear. It's the ability to chew through the wall before tearing their arms and legs off that lends to people being cautious around me :P

DragonFyre
28 Nov 2010, 11:23 AM
lol
In terms of nicknames I have Sam I Am but that was given to me by a girl so :P It's not particularly embarrassing

Carrothead
28 Nov 2010, 11:42 AM
Well, if I knew a boy called Sam and I wanted to take the piss, I'd call them Samantha. But then we're kinda missing the point of the whole renaming thing. :P

Stevieus
28 Nov 2010, 11:48 AM
I quite seriously know a guy called Sam Newman.
I lolled.

On topic.....
Hi I'm Steve. I like cream.

Cliffy
28 Nov 2010, 01:21 PM
and go without washing for a few days
while remaining proud at the epic level of stench :D

seriously though klives right we need to come up with some kind of embarassing and/or slightly insulting nickname. all men have these

except me ofc, I got bear. It's the ability to chew through the wall before tearing their arms and legs off that lends to people being cautious around me :P

at work they call me biff... apparently saying 'heres my mate biff' sounds better than 'heres my mate cliff'

Hi I'm Steve. I like cream.

what kind of cream?

Stevieus
28 Nov 2010, 08:35 PM
what kind of cream?
Mostly squirty (and I believe there's photos somewhere in this forum to back that up), although I'm not really too fussy.....

horse
29 Nov 2010, 12:07 AM

I'm sure Helen said it was more to do with you being a big teddy bear :oops:

Elzebub
29 Nov 2010, 02:07 AM
lol
In terms of nicknames I have Sam I Am but that was given to me by a girl so :P It's not particularly embarrassing

A common nickname for Sam here is 'slam", yeah highly imaginative, but a bit less girly? Also a pokemon move :oops: Or anything that rhymes with Sam, like Bam, or spam.

PeachyMcWiggins
29 Nov 2010, 05:16 PM
Or we can go with the usual taking your last name and just adding y/ey to the end Sam. :oops:

justcheckin
30 Nov 2010, 09:00 PM
Let's call him Steve or Biff:)

Cliffy
30 Nov 2010, 10:02 PM
Let's call him Steve or Biff:)

but thts my nickname!!!

justcheckin
30 Nov 2010, 10:09 PM
but thts my nickname!!!

My apologies...how about Butch then?

Cliffy
30 Nov 2010, 10:25 PM
My apologies...how about Butch then?

hmmmm could be a bit offensive, i mean people refer to lesbians as butch, but being transgender (did i say that right?) doesnt mean sam's batting for the home team now... or does it?

justcheckin
30 Nov 2010, 10:39 PM
hmmmm could be a bit offensive, i mean people refer to lesbians as butch, but being transgender (did i say that right?) doesnt mean sam's batting for the home team now... or does it?

Yeah I did consider that.

Hows about Buzz?:)

Cliffy
30 Nov 2010, 10:44 PM
i like stanley

PeachyMcWiggins
30 Nov 2010, 10:47 PM
i like stanley

I like Samley. :oops:

Samantha78
30 Nov 2010, 11:28 PM
Or we can go with the usual taking your last name and just adding y/ey to the end Sam. :oops:

that's not what I get :O

PeachyMcWiggins
30 Nov 2010, 11:38 PM
that's not what I get :O

Well firstly, you aren't a guy Sam. :P

Samuel L...

horse
30 Nov 2010, 11:45 PM
are we naming babies here ? :confused:

PeachyMcWiggins
01 Dec 2010, 12:30 AM
I'm not sure, I think its Sam we are naming, well one of them at least.
Should really get things back on topic though really. :oops:

Elzebub
01 Dec 2010, 03:05 AM
Blegh an aunt of mine is wanting to name her new baby Miranda.... *shivers*

Cryos
01 Dec 2010, 03:09 AM
Blegh an aunt of mine is wanting to name her new baby Miranda.... *shivers*

Studies show people with "unique" names are more likely to have some sort of criminal background. . or get one.

People with more bland names tend to be more law abiding :P

Elzebub
01 Dec 2010, 03:59 PM
Studies show people with "unique" names are more likely to have some sort of criminal background. . or get one.

People with more bland names tend to be more law abiding :P

And people with white trash names end up in a trailer with 6 kids yeh?

Cryos
01 Dec 2010, 04:31 PM
And people with white trash names end up in a trailer with 6 kids yeh?

Oh I don't know, the cracked article I got that info in didn't mention that :S

Smilez
02 Dec 2010, 07:59 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I used to play travian about two years ago (ish). I stopped due to work load but I saw it being played a few days back and could not resist!

2468hiyo
02 Dec 2010, 11:07 AM
After about a year and a half I'm making a return to the Travian world... Just one change, my attitude on the forums will improve as well as my posting quality.
How I look back on my old threads and posts and just laugh a little! Anyway, I'm glad to be back but I can see there've been a lot of changes it seems. I was around when Tulia (the panda admin) was all over the place!

So I hope my time now on the forums and in game will be just as enjoyable as it seemed to be.
I guess I'll be seeing a few of you around!

Avi
02 Dec 2010, 03:20 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I used to play travian about two years ago (ish). I stopped due to work load but I saw it being played a few days back and could not resist!
Welcome to the forum Smilez :)

After about a year and a half I'm making a return to the Travian world... Just one change, my attitude on the forums will improve as well as my posting quality.
Welcome back Hiyo, looking forward to your new posts :)

Smilez
02 Dec 2010, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Smilez :)

Thank you very much! :)

2468hiyo
02 Dec 2010, 03:48 PM
Welcome back Hiyo, looking forward to your new posts :)

Thanks! I wonder if anyone around since I left? I know Keiji_Maeda is but who ells may remember me? Anyway, hope to have fun around the forums.

Second Heartbeat
02 Dec 2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks! I wonder if anyone around since I left? I know Keiji_Maeda is but who ells may remember me? Anyway, hope to have fun around the forums.

I think i remember your name... :)

horse
02 Dec 2010, 04:09 PM
me too, worst name ever :D

and what's with the gold advert, are you on commission ;)

2468hiyo
02 Dec 2010, 04:22 PM
me too, worst name ever :D

and what's with the gold advert, are you on commission ;)
Nah, I just thought if I was going to advertise my travian joining page then I might as well do a nice job of it. So I tried to make it look as if it runs the theme of it's surroundings and fit in! That way newer players would feel more confident in a sense to click the link and join up to that server.

Anyway, I can slightly remember Second Heartbeat's name but not your name, Horse...

Elzebub
02 Dec 2010, 04:24 PM

You're not doing a good job of looking very male with that avatar...

Second Heartbeat
02 Dec 2010, 04:40 PM
Anyway, I can slightly remember Second Heartbeat's name but not your name, Horse...

Score :cool:

You're not doing a good job of looking very male with that avatar...

I'm doing it for someone :)

Mouse-Keyboard
03 Dec 2010, 12:13 AM
I remember you :)

arxroth
09 Dec 2010, 04:56 PM
Greetings.

I am new to travian and natively Finnish but I joined here for 5x Server.

Basically I am looking for fun company to play the game with.

If you want to hook up with me in Ingame, send me PM

Cryos
09 Dec 2010, 05:02 PM
Greetings.

I am new to travian and natively Finnish but I joined here for 5x Server.

Basically I am looking for fun company to play the game with.

If you want to hook up with me in Ingame, send me PM
Welcome

How about you give me your ign so I can farm you? :)

Purplejelly86
09 Dec 2010, 05:24 PM
Welcome

How about you give me yours?

arxroth
10 Dec 2010, 07:45 AM
Welcome

Hehe, you can try buy I recommend that you stay away for your own good.

Besides, there seems to be plentiful of easier targets to farm for, so ...

Second Heartbeat
10 Dec 2010, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the forum by the way :)

Touched
19 Dec 2010, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the forum by the way :)

I thoughted you were leaving for a minute, got excited. :star:

Second Heartbeat
19 Dec 2010, 07:07 PM
I thoughted you were leaving for a minute, got excited. :star:

Ah, when i saw your name i thought exactly the same. The fact you're here makes me want to.

Emmi090
20 Dec 2010, 01:53 AM

I know this is a bit late >_< (I really should get out of the games section more often¬_¬...)
but I wanted to say hey

hey *high five*

Martin not Emma

Touched
21 Dec 2010, 11:27 PM
Before I start, I should state I'm epic, so is this post and you're all noobs<3

ANYONE FLAMES ME IS NORTY! in a totally PG appropriate way.

*cough*

As mentioned in that silly thread where we all appreciate each other for some reason, although we all secretly hate other (others not so secretly) and have no intention of getting on I shall be retiring from my role as the 'forum boss'

I've never read the forum rules, and don't intend to start now, but I doubt there's anything that inappropriate in this post, other than a few controversial statements D: But I would like to thank all the work put in by the crew, (forum only, as I'm still ingame) and Avi especially for making this such a wonderful place. lawl, as if I just said that.

I was tempted to write a massive text block, and I'm writing this out of impulse so it may well be, logical posts are for noobs and those people who sit in the debate section which btw should give post count, have you seen SD's posts?! DEY R MENTAL. But yeah, here's a few members who have been influential: i did bullet points as well, so u know im srs.

Second Heartbeat (Mark)
Elmoga (Cait)
Avi (does she haz real name?)
ALMALGON (shauneh<3)
tombo1337 (tommy<3)

Mark is my favourite mod, the rest of you are all awesome, as I've mentioned, but Mark is the best, even if he is too strict in skype chats ;D

Cait is the bestest - loveyou<3

Avi merged my accounts, giving me a fit post count <3

Shaun is well, shaun.

Tom is fit.

But yeah, the rest of you, especially this robert kid, who is prettty fly, have all made this forum wut it is, and i know it'll be hard not to regret my departure, and i know the forum will suffer significantly but please for my sake please do try move on - trololololololololol.

I'll still be ingame and on skype, s3 with cait (mmmmmmmm) and if you don't have my skype there's a reason, i hate you, leave me alone. I'll be playing this WvV and I may give another a go in the future, but I don't have time for the forum anymore, and considering I spend 50x as much time on here as i do in game, it's time for me to goo, or at least cut down an awful lot.

I R LUFF YOU ALL <3 even laika<3

/winpost.

goodbye :(

edit: s5 needs post count again, speed players are arrogant noobs and MK is useless.

elmoga
21 Dec 2010, 11:30 PM
*cries into handkerchief*

:sob:

Second Heartbeat
21 Dec 2010, 11:33 PM
I'll wait for you Marc <3

Tombo457
21 Dec 2010, 11:45 PM
Noooooooooo :(

PeachyMcWiggins
21 Dec 2010, 11:55 PM
You'll be back Marc. :P
It happens to the best of us. XD

Cryos
22 Dec 2010, 03:03 AM
yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's seems to be the best appropriate response from me

Jack
22 Dec 2010, 09:04 AM
Second Heartbeat (Mark)
Elmoga (Cait)
Avi (does she haz real name?)
ALMALGON (shauneh<3)
tombo1337 (tommy<3)

Cheers....... :(
And Avi is short for Avianna.

oh, and youre nice?
Dont reply, then we will all say yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mouse-Keyboard
22 Dec 2010, 09:54 AM
MK is useless.

Glad you're leaving :P :mad:

Touched
22 Dec 2010, 12:16 PM

http://widget.slide.com/ua/64/600015/-1403496857339054588/467008068/1287991864/0/0/0/0/0/images/opensocial/top8/tf_badge_2.gif

justcheckin
22 Dec 2010, 12:20 PM
Almost winpost

Doesn't mention me*cry*

Bye bye :(

The last while we has spend together was memorable for me. I will miss you more than I care to say.

Goodbye my lovely Marc.

P.S You'll be back, I can feel it in my loins.

blazing bob
22 Dec 2010, 01:36 PM
-snip-
But yeah, the rest of you, especially this robert kid, who is prettty fly -snip-

I love you for this, but I hate you for leaving :(

Neither MK nor Cryos can troll liek you, so I guess it's up to me to fill in your huge boots :dodgy:

I'll miss you baby, I guess I'll have to make the most of you this round of WvV xxxxxxxxxx

Elzebub
22 Dec 2010, 03:05 PM
And Avi is short for Avianna.

Now that is an odd name if it's a first name. Sounds like a romance novel main character :) I'd like to shake her parents hands.

Cryos
22 Dec 2010, 04:45 PM
oh, and youre nice?
Dont reply, then we will all say yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz, I am nice. But in a thread where almost everyone is sad by his announcement someone had to be xheery about the whole thing

Destine
22 Dec 2010, 06:56 PM
Bye bye Marc. You'll be missed, that is if you do manage to stay away.. it won't be that easy if you're still on trav. ;)

Try not to die too fast on WvV either. :P

Gowai.

Touched
22 Dec 2010, 07:00 PM
Bye bye Marc. You'll be missed, that is if you do manage to stay away.. it won't be that easy if you're still on trav. ;)

Try not to die too fast on WvV either. :P

Gowai.

Luff you alan<3

Tombo457
22 Dec 2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks for a new quote for my sig marc <3 :mistletoe:

Touched
22 Dec 2010, 11:19 PM
Thanks for a new quote for my sig marc <3 :mistletoe:

Welcome gorgeous xo

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 14 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

jeffholland00
24 Dec 2010, 12:55 AM
hey guys, merry christmas and advance happy new year

KaBoom | Tobi
31 Dec 2010, 12:08 PM
Hi, I am Tobi and I am new to Uk domain. (:

Purplejelly86
31 Dec 2010, 12:27 PM
Hi, I am Tobi and I am new to Uk domain. (:

No your not. I'm Tobi.

carlos apa
01 Jan 2011, 08:08 PM
hi im carlos i just came back after being away for ages :)

PeachyMcWiggins
02 Jan 2011, 02:50 AM

Welcome back man, I remember your name from way back. :)

Destine
02 Jan 2011, 11:22 AM

Is it that time of year again? :P

carlos apa
02 Jan 2011, 01:11 PM
yup time of year i come bck get my rear kicked ingame and then i quit and no one sees me for ages XD

hwoo
09 Jan 2011, 06:34 PM
boo!

Xroz
16 Jan 2011, 10:02 AM
Hi, new to this forum but not new to travian. Looking foward to making some friends and passing some time.

Elzebub
16 Jan 2011, 02:39 PM
Do you like holding hands?

Mud
17 Jan 2011, 02:03 AM
Hello everyone ;)

Lord Aslan
17 Jan 2011, 02:18 AM
Hello to you too ;)

carlos apa
17 Jan 2011, 02:56 PM
right im of again my account got deleted by multi hunter because me and my cousin logged in at same time as it was the only time i could get on and the multi hunter would not listern

D3moralizer
17 Jan 2011, 03:04 PM
Hello everyone ;)

Ohai there :cool:

Mud
17 Jan 2011, 08:10 PM
Ohai there :cool:

D3mo! Great to see you're still around :)
How've you been?

Khroma
20 Jan 2011, 11:59 AM
Hello '-'

I'm Khroma, currently being FA for Brazilian forum, my home domain. I might say some ridiculous wrong phrases in english because I've been studying it for 4 years only :p

I'm also ex-support for indian domain.

itsnotquiteover
20 Jan 2011, 12:02 PM
I might say some ridiculous wrong phrases in english because I've been studying it for 4 years only :p

Don't worry, Most of us brought up speaking english still manage to say ridculous things :D

Khroma
20 Jan 2011, 12:04 PM
Don't worry, Most of us brough up speaking english still manage to say ridculous things :D

Happens :D

I learned most of my english playing and talking on forums, so I try doing the best I can ^^

itsnotquiteover
20 Jan 2011, 12:05 PM
Not bad if you don't "actually" study it :)

Elzebub
20 Jan 2011, 04:36 PM
Happens :D

I learned most of my english playing and talking on forums, so I try doing the best I can ^^

Did zeta drag you in?

Aecides
20 Jan 2011, 06:18 PM
Rightyho, so, I'm going to skimp on the details to avoid starting another argument in this thread, but I find someone to be utterly disgusting in their opinions, as long as they're here this is not a place I want to be, nor somewhere I can relax, so, I'm off. I may well be back, it's highly possible I won't be, we'll have to see I guess. Much love to most of you and all that, if you desperately wanted to talk to me, ask Elz, Tili or Mikey for my msn/skype and I'm sure they'll use their discretion on whether or not I want to talk to you.
Farewell.

Saffy
20 Jan 2011, 06:27 PM
Awww no, don't go :(
I'll be the only gay in the village!

Also I like you and you're awesome.

Stevieus
20 Jan 2011, 06:28 PM
Rightyho, so, I'm going to skimp on the details to avoid starting another argument in this thread, but I find someone to be utterly disgusting in their opinions, as long as they're here this is not a place I want to be, nor somewhere I can relax, so, I'm off. I may well be back, it's highly possible I won't be, we'll have to see I guess. Much love to most of you and all that, if you desperately wanted to talk to me, ask Elz, Tili or Mikey for my msn/skype and I'm sure they'll use their discretion on whether or not I want to talk to you.
Farewell.
The misinformed minority should not be allowed to silence the enlightened......

Rise above it.

Aecides
20 Jan 2011, 06:36 PM
Everyone seems to be taking this the wrong way, in all honesty I'm requesting a temporary suspension of my account before I say something to get myself banned. I'm not conceding to her and she's not going to give in either, I'm getting more and more infuriated and I'm one step away from using fruit words, not to mention if our arguing takes over many more threads they'll have to delete the forum.
^
I just PM'd this to someone. Saffy, I'm sure you appreciate that if I'm not going to give in your job gets a lot harder, and you said yourself I was one step off an infraction. And since I'm never going to give in on this I think it's best that now I've made my point I duck out gracefully for a little while before I'm reduced to simple insults, there are only so many times I can make the same point, especially when she keeps changing her mind and claiming that was it all along.
Also, with regards to it being highly possible I'm not back, as long as that posting continues, I will not get into trouble for challenging it. Which is also why I'm asking everyone not to bait her on my behalf (and for the sake of the mods). If she insists on pressing her point, I won't judge anyone for challenging it. But don't feed the trolls eh?

Saffy
20 Jan 2011, 06:43 PM
Everyone seems to be taking this the wrong way, in all honesty I'm requesting a temporary suspension of my account before I say something to get myself banned. I'm not conceding to her and she's not going to give in either, I'm getting more and more infuriated and I'm one step away from using fruit words, not to mention if our arguing takes over many more threads they'll have to delete the forum.
^
I just PM'd this to someone. Saffy, I'm sure you appreciate that if I'm not going to give in your job gets a lot harder, and you said yourself I was one step off an infraction. And since I'm never going to give in on this I think it's best that now I've made my point I duck out gracefully for a little while before I'm reduced to simple insults, there are only so many times I can make the same point, especially when she keeps changing her mind and claiming that was it all along.
Also, with regards to it being highly possible I'm not back, as long as that posting continues, I will not get into trouble for challenging it. Which is also why I'm asking everyone not to bait her on my behalf (and for the sake of the mods). If she insists on pressing her point, I won't judge anyone for challenging it. But don't feed the trolls eh?
I said one step away form me deleting it, then a warning if it happens again :P

But oh well, best of luck, hopefully you come back soon :(

Elzebub
20 Jan 2011, 06:45 PM
The misinformed minority should not be allowed to silence the enlightened......

Rise above it.

Very eloquent, mister.

Aecides
20 Jan 2011, 06:52 PM
I said one step away form me deleting it, then a warning if it happens again :P

But oh well, best of luck, hopefully you come back soon :(

But I've only ever had 3 warnings, and two were of a certain admins time of rule and not very deserved. I'm quite proud of my (near :p) spotless record and I'm not willing to ruin it for her. Besides, I dislike my arguments being deleted. I put a lot of thought/rage into them :p

Elzebub
20 Jan 2011, 06:53 PM
I already said my noooooooo don't go bit in the other thread :(

justcheckin
20 Jan 2011, 06:56 PM
But I've only ever had 3 warnings, and two were of a certain admins time of rule and not very deserved. I'm quite proud of my (near :p) spotless record and I'm not willing to ruin it for her. Besides, I dislike my arguments being deleted. I put a lot of thought/rage into them :p

Shame you have to go. Look after yourself and if you don't come back; have a nice life.:)

I think Stevius said it best.

Zeta
20 Jan 2011, 09:22 PM
Hello '-'

I'm Khroma, currently being FA for Brazilian forum, my home domain. I might say some ridiculous wrong phrases in english because I've been studying it for 4 years only :p

I'm also ex-support for indian domain.

Welcome !!!!!
It's nice to see you here.
Your English is much better than ours :oops:

Did zeta drag you in?

No, I didn't. I didn't talk to Khroma for a looong time http://archive.forum.travian.in/picture.php?albumid=60&pictureid=434

Sleeping Dragon
20 Jan 2011, 09:39 PM

I am so very sorry to see you go

I think I know which thread to which you refer and if I am right then the views expressed by the other player do not represent the views of the vast majority on this forum

A number of us had our arguments deleted but in the end I think it was best as the original post to which we all responded was hurtful for many including myself and my partner

But must you go?

Your posts on all topics have been profound and inspiring and the forum loses a valuable voice in your departure - it is saddening for all of us to think that what drove you away was justifiable anger at bigotry, and the fear is that the majority, for whom respect for our many differences is something of which we are proud, will eventually be left as a minority

Cliffy
20 Jan 2011, 09:39 PM

I think I know which thread to which you refer and if I am right then the views expressed by the other player do not represent the views of the vast majority on this forum

A number of us had our arguments deleted but in the end I think it was best as the original post to which we all responded was hurtful for many including myself and my partner

But must you go?

Your posts on all topics have been profound and inspiring and the forum loses a valuable voice in your departure - it is saddening for all of us to think that what drove you away was justifiable anger at bigotry, and the fear is that the majority, for whom respect for our many differences is something of which we are proud, will eventually be left as a minority

also she likes your avatar...

Aecides
20 Jan 2011, 10:26 PM

But must you go?

also she likes your avatar...

I've just repealed my request, after a lot of venting and discussion I've decided I probably can be trusted without a temporary leave. Especially as things seem to be calming down a bit.
Sleeping Dragon, your posts always show a kindness and wisdom that I both respect and envy. I am still in awe of how the same words that filled me with rage recieved nothing but a sad kindness from you. It is something I will not soon forget, and while I doubt I will ever be capable of it, I want you to know that I have nothing but the deepest respect for it. I wish you every happiness in life, you certainly deserve it.
Klive, if I didn't love my avatar so much I'd change it :p
And to everyone else, staff and forum members, I thank you for your kind words. It's reassuring to know that just because someone shouts loudest it doesn't mean they'll be listened to. I fully appreciate the constraints of the staff to act, and especially appreciate Saffy leaving the discussion from today. I feel it's important all points are heard and it is left resolved there.
As far as I'm concerned, I'm with Tili, I'm willing to leave the topic closed and ask that there be no further baiting by anyone. I may well enjoy the thought of them facing some of the persecution I have, but that doesn't mean I'd wish it on anyone, or appreciate it being done on my behalf. And I'm sure the same can be said for most gays/lesbains/bisexuals/transgenders, hell, we'll even throw the transvestites in (though, fun fact, most transvestites are straight).

Elzebub
20 Jan 2011, 10:43 PM
Yeyyy for a minute there I was worried I'd have to start spanking.

RichardM
20 Jan 2011, 10:45 PM
Yeyyy for a minute there I was worried I'd have to start spanking.

Not on a public forum I hoipe!

Stevieus
20 Jan 2011, 11:38 PM
Very eloquent, mister.
I love inventing "ancient Chinese proverbs". I never know what I'm talking about, but it makes me seem wise to outsiders :cool:

If she insists on pressing her point, I won't judge anyone for challenging it. But don't feed the trolls eh?
When I see idiocy of such proportions, anger rises up in me like a bad sandwich.....

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff209/JDG331/aragon.jpg

Aecides
21 Jan 2011, 12:11 AM
I love inventing "ancient Chinese proverbs". I never know what I'm talking about, but it makes me seem wise to outsiders :cool:

When I see idiocy of such proportions, anger rises up in me like a bad sandwich.....

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff209/JDG331/aragon.jpg

That last one is my new favourite.

justcheckin
21 Jan 2011, 02:52 AM
I've just repealed my request, after a lot of venting and discussion I've decided I probably can be trusted without a temporary leave. Especially as things seem to be calming down a bit.
Sleeping Dragon, your posts always show a kindness and wisdom that I both respect and envy. I am still in awe of how the same words that filled me with rage recieved nothing but a sad kindness from you. It is something I will not soon forget, and while I doubt I will ever be capable of it, I want you to know that I have nothing but the deepest respect for it. I wish you every happiness in life, you certainly deserve it.
Klive, if I didn't love my avatar so much I'd change it :p
And to everyone else, staff and forum members, I thank you for your kind words. It's reassuring to know that just because someone shouts loudest it doesn't mean they'll be listened to. I fully appreciate the constraints of the staff to act, and especially appreciate Saffy leaving the discussion from today. I feel it's important all points are heard and it is left resolved there.
As far as I'm concerned, I'm with Tili, I'm willing to leave the topic closed and ask that there be no further baiting by anyone. I may well enjoy the thought of them facing some of the persecution I have, but that doesn't mean I'd wish it on anyone, or appreciate it being done on my behalf. And I'm sure the same can be said for most gays/lesbains/bisexuals/transgenders, hell, we'll even throw the transvestites in (though, fun fact, most transvestites are straight).

I'm glad you have been persuaded to stay. Most people here are not ignorant so I hope you enjoy your time and appereciate that this is a judge free environment(mostly).

Second Heartbeat
21 Jan 2011, 03:00 AM
Glad to see you changed your mind :) we've not talked personally, but I do enjoy your posts. Happy to see you're still here!

Aecides
21 Jan 2011, 10:10 AM
I appreciate the sentiment but I really think people over-reacted. It was only ever going to be temporary to stop our arguments taking over the forum - anyone that knows me can confirm I'm extremely stubborn. :oops:

Stevieus
21 Jan 2011, 04:42 PM
http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/legolas/animations/legolas5.gif

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/1/5/8/0/myaxe.jpg
Fixt.

Silly forumites.

Cliffy
21 Jan 2011, 05:39 PM
Fixt.

Silly forumites.

someones been watching certain films lately me thinx

Anonymous the third
21 Jan 2011, 11:09 PM
Wow, I only just found this section of the forum after nearly a year. Hello everyone :)

Lucidity
22 Jan 2011, 08:20 AM
Wow, I only just found this section of the forum after nearly a year. Hello everyone :)

Welcome. Watch out for the spam though.

Anonymous the third
22 Jan 2011, 08:24 AM
Welcome. Watch out for the spam though.

Thank you.

I used to like spam but I think perhaps my taste has matured. When I was at school spam fritters were my fave school dinner. Now I would rather have a curry. I wonder what curried spam tastes like :P

almosthuman
22 Jan 2011, 08:40 AM
Don't worry, Most of us brought up speaking english still manage to say ridculous things :D

brought up actually infers to vomited...sigh...raised would be better:p

Joes_991
22 Jan 2011, 10:06 PM
I'm back baby
Hello my old friend travian

Spychic
22 Jan 2011, 10:28 PM
I'm back baby

I've missed you.

Destine
23 Jan 2011, 12:15 AM
I'm back baby

I feel the same as Spy. The forum hasn't been the same without you, Joes.

Say hello to D'art for me.

Joes_991
23 Jan 2011, 01:36 PM
Will do my friends
He did come back from university the other day :)

Xaine
30 Jan 2011, 06:06 AM
Just thought I'd pop on and say Hi, fitting that my first post be here.

Joined Half way through UK4 on last round and took over moepmoep account, now on UK2, and that's about my past experience, would say I still have a lot to learn and it's about time I joined the forums good and proper as i've been told it's somewhat a treasury of travian knowledge.

Right, I'm off to Pacman my way through the forums.

Regards to all
Michael

Lucidity
30 Jan 2011, 06:48 AM
*waves* :)

KatnipKitteh
30 Jan 2011, 12:22 PM

Man who cooks carrots and peas in same pot very unhygienic :D

Jaffa
30 Jan 2011, 08:23 PM
You could say I am new, especially as I didn't introduce myself in here when I started. Also, I haveonly just noticed it aswell :)

So, I'm looking forward to making new friends about these forums and meeting you all sometime in here :) Good luck with your accounts if you play :)

Saffy
30 Jan 2011, 09:43 PM
You could say I am new, especially as I didn't introduce myself in here when I started. Also, I haveonly just noticed it aswell :)

So, I'm looking forward to making new friends about these forums and meeting you all sometime in here :) Good luck with your accounts if you play :)
Hmm, where does your name come from?
The orange type, the cake type, or Stargate?

Lucidity
30 Jan 2011, 09:50 PM

Or the city.

Jaffa
31 Jan 2011, 03:52 PM

Well. Quite a funny story you see..
I liked Jaffa Cakes, and then I got a cat and called it Jaffa :)

Tilifika
31 Jan 2011, 03:58 PM
Well. Quite a funny story you see..
I liked Jaffa Cakes, and then I got a cat and called it Jaffa :)

That is particularly funny.

Welcome to the forum Jaffa, may your tenure be long and happy.

Elzebub
31 Jan 2011, 04:31 PM
I never particularly liked Jaffa cakes. I'm not an orange flavor kinda gal. I'm sure you taste much better will be different though. :)

Jaffa
31 Jan 2011, 05:34 PM
That is particularly funny.

Welcome to the forum Jaffa, may your tenure be long and happy.

I never particularly liked Jaffa cakes. I'm not an orange flavor kinda gal. I'm sure you taste much better will be different though. :)

Hmm.. I will have to be carefull if someone attempts to eat me around here.

I might aswell change my picture to a Jaffa cake. The name has nothing to do with Assassins Creed lol :D

Cryos
31 Jan 2011, 05:35 PM
What are Jaffa cakes? :confused:

Jaffa makes me think of Stargate

Tilifika
31 Jan 2011, 05:39 PM

They're wonderful... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_Cakes)

Jack
31 Jan 2011, 05:41 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DLvP_GmadKs/TSQhUbWU4BI/AAAAAAAAACM/ThYwMZ9wYUw/s1600/jaffa-cakes.jpg

Cryos
31 Jan 2011, 05:41 PM

In the UK, value added tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_added_tax) is payable on chocolate covered biscuits, but not on chocolate covered cakes.

That made me laugh for some reason

Jaffa
31 Jan 2011, 05:49 PM

Only the best cakes in the world :)

That picture just made me hungry.;)

Elzebub
31 Jan 2011, 07:55 PM

*gags* :oops:

Zeta
31 Jan 2011, 09:12 PM
I like Jaffa cakes :oops:
Welcome Jaffa

Jaffa
01 Feb 2011, 04:29 PM
I like Jaffa cakes :oops:
Welcome Jaffa

Thanks. I think I am going to enjoy it :)

Alex50036
01 Feb 2011, 06:02 PM
Well I'm going to be leaving for good and maybe pop in every now and then but I will disapear after today due to me no-longer having time for travian, or any other travian based activity and while it saddens me to leave at least I have the real-world to look forward to.

Cryos
01 Feb 2011, 06:05 PM
Well I'm going to be leaving for good and maybe pop in every now and then but I will disapear after today due to me no-longer having time for travian, or any other travian based activity and while it saddens me to leave at least I have the real-world to look forward to.

Aww:(

Be careful out there

Second Heartbeat
01 Feb 2011, 07:35 PM

Sorry to hear that :( I hope you're okay, make sure to pop in!

Jaffa
01 Feb 2011, 08:22 PM

Good luck with your life:)
Bye!

Chloe
02 Feb 2011, 08:42 PM
I'm (hopefully) off to uni-work land...

Have fun!

Cliffy
02 Feb 2011, 08:44 PM
I'm (hopefully) off to uni-work land...

Have fun!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, dont leave us again!

xinjis
10 Feb 2011, 01:36 PM
Hey.
I'm xinjis (as you can see:rolleyes:)
New to UK forums, but i have a .com forum account.

Hello everyone:D

Second Heartbeat
10 Feb 2011, 01:37 PM
Hey.
I'm xinjis (as you can see:rolleyes:)
New to UK forums, but i have a .com forum account.

Hello everyone:D

Welcome to the forum :) Nice to see a new face as always!

xinjis
10 Feb 2011, 01:49 PM
^thanks :D

Ironali
12 Feb 2011, 03:47 PM
And Ironali is back, After such a long time I feel an Obligation to travian to play and kill :P
Anywho it is good to be back!
I hope to be reinstated in to the fun that this vast forum brings!
A week of holidays means a week of spam for me to spread like BUTTER!

Regards Ironali

Gouranga
22 Feb 2011, 11:37 PM
Hello my peeps, hows the forum? What have i missed?

Carrothead
23 Feb 2011, 11:59 AM
Hello my peeps, hows the forum? What have i missed?

Welcome back :) How're you doing?

Gouranga
24 Feb 2011, 02:58 AM
Welcome back :) How're you doing?
Good man,uni got me swamped though

Tinkerballa
24 Feb 2011, 07:55 AM
Hello fellow travianeers :grouphug: My name's Tink and I'm ready to cause some trouble :D I've been lurking on these forums for long enough.

Anonymous the third
24 Feb 2011, 08:17 AM
Hello fellow travianeers :grouphug: My name's Tink and I'm ready to cause some trouble :D I've been lurking on these forums for long enough.

Hi Tink, nice to meet you :)

Tinkerballa
24 Feb 2011, 09:06 AM
Nice to meet you too :) I like what you've been doing with the T4 stuff

Anonymous the third
24 Feb 2011, 02:24 PM
Nice to meet you too :) I like what you've been doing with the T4 stuff

Erm, thank you :oops:

PeachyMcWiggins
24 Feb 2011, 02:40 PM
A 'The Guild' fan I see? Hello, and welcome. :)

Tinkerballa
24 Feb 2011, 03:00 PM
A 'The Guild' fan I see? Hello, and welcome. :)

How did you guess? :D Thanks for the welcome :) I finally decided to stop lurking when not being able to see the server embassies became unbearable :D

Tilifika
26 Feb 2011, 10:00 AM

I like you already for being a fan of the Guild. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.

One Peeved Owl
26 Feb 2011, 09:39 PM
Hi everybody;
I'm Connor :D

devilbells
26 Feb 2011, 09:40 PM
Hi everybody;
I'm Connor :D

Sup. :cool:

carlos apa
04 Mar 2011, 01:12 AM
hey guys im back again :)

pippy123
08 Mar 2011, 12:50 PM
Guess who's back!!!
(Me, If you were wondering).
And, those who don't remember me or I've never seen, as I haven't had the lovely opportunity to annoy the pants off of you, Hello for the first time. :P

So, this is my brief and short hello and I am expecting it to either be followed by applause and lots of lovely comments, or, You're gonna go down the other route and say, Who's that guy, And then ignore me from here-fourth :)

Just my little... Hi. Love you all.

Second Heartbeat
08 Mar 2011, 01:00 PM
Oh hello there :) Welcome back to the forum, nice to meet you!

pippy123
08 Mar 2011, 01:02 PM
Glad to be back... I think :P

Second Heartbeat
08 Mar 2011, 01:08 PM
What drew you back in :eek: ?

pippy123
08 Mar 2011, 01:11 PM
Erm... Epic boredom I think. I don't quite know :L
I am just having fun, chilling out :)

101sammy2
12 Mar 2011, 07:54 AM
I know I said I was leaving, and haven't really left lol... but due to some recent (and annoyingly stupid) news I'm going to be leaving properly.

It was probbably me being "The News"

Anyways,

I am 101sammy2, I am a student and a developer of a few webpages on the web, not to brag or anything :rolleyes:

I am active mostly every night (GMT) and on weekends occasions, I accept any friend request (Even from people like DragonFrye =P ) So yea feel free to add me. I periodically check my acc so I should get back to you ASAP.

My Nicknames are 101 and Sammy.

Aicy
14 Mar 2011, 03:36 PM
Heya All :)

Well, I am Aicy, AKA Will... This is my first time on a Forum from a game like Travian, so let hope I enjoy it here!

Cryos
14 Mar 2011, 03:38 PM
Heya All :)

Well, I am Aicy, AKA Will... This is my first time on a Forum from a game like Travian, so let hope I enjoy it here!

Haiiiiiiii :)

I love new people. I'm sure you will like it here immensely. T&P is the best sub forum there is and make sure to check the Creative writing zone because this forum has a ton of really good writers and you would enjoy their writing.

Enjoy your stay :)

KatnipKitteh
15 Mar 2011, 10:08 PM
Well it's been fun but I think I'm done with the forum. Too many clouds where there used to be sun. Big hugs and all the best,

S

Zeta
15 Mar 2011, 10:11 PM
Well it's been fun but I think I'm done with the forum. Too many clouds where there used to be sun. Big hugs and all the best,

S

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will miss your witty posts :(
Good luck in RL

Second Heartbeat
15 Mar 2011, 10:12 PM

S

Sorry to hear that :( You'll always be welcome back here!

RichardM
15 Mar 2011, 10:15 PM

S

:( bye....

Stevieus
15 Mar 2011, 10:18 PM

S
What the.....
I don't even.....
What is this.....

If I learnt to control the weather, would you stay?
A KnKless forum? Well, that's just not cricket :(

justcheckin
15 Mar 2011, 10:26 PM

S

Really? Craphat. You will be missed. :(:(

Lucidity
16 Mar 2011, 06:36 AM
:(

:depress: