PDA

View Full Version : Introductions & Farewells

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Stitsophrenic
01 Oct 2012, 06:30 PM
Hello All,
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I recently joined Travian, originally to check it out before I let my son join, but I must say I'm rather enjoying playing myself.
My son isn't having quite as much fun as I am unfortunately.
I'm looking forward to reading the forums and chatting to you all.
Happy playing!

MOD LMT
01 Oct 2012, 06:55 PM
Hi Stitsophrenic and welcome to both the forum and travian :)

Carrothead
01 Oct 2012, 06:55 PM
More new faces! Hey, if you ever need any advice you can check the guides system... or if you want extra advice I'm always here!

Stitsophrenic
01 Oct 2012, 07:43 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome :)Carrothead, I may just take you up on your offer sometime.

carlos apa
02 Oct 2012, 02:04 PM
Hi im carlos apa i use to play awhile ago but i stopped playing but im back for a server or 2 i am currently playing uk4 and uk5 so hi

Carrothead
02 Oct 2012, 02:14 PM
Hey, I remember the name!

carlos apa
02 Oct 2012, 02:19 PM
i recognize your name to :P but thats about it im bad at remembering things :D

Andrea75
06 Oct 2012, 09:47 AM
Hi Everyone! I signed up week ago so thought I would pop on here and say Hi :)
I'm Andrea, I'm 36 and From Sunderland, England. How is everyone doing? x

Carrothead
06 Oct 2012, 09:51 AM
My condolences for the whole Sunderland thing... Hi there!

Andrea75
06 Oct 2012, 10:31 AM
Hey! Which bit you mean? Living here or The footy team! lol I luv both! Hello back at you

Andi
06 Oct 2012, 10:58 AM
Both? :D

Idk, never been there. Welcome from me as well!

Andrea75
06 Oct 2012, 12:32 PM
lol thank You! :) Sunderland is a canny place to Live and a good footy team lol.
Thanks for the welcomes.

Tilifika
23 Oct 2012, 04:55 AM
*Waves* M'back, playing S5. How is everybody?

horse
23 Oct 2012, 02:55 PM
*Waves* M'back, playing S5. How is everybody?

Ya, Tilly :love:
you do realise your leaving post was only about five pages back in this thread... :oops:

At least you didn't fall off a cliff :cool:

Duarte_FazFaz
05 Nov 2012, 06:06 PM
Hello guys,

My name is Duarte, i've 15 years old and I live in Portugal.

I sign in this forum because i start playing in the ukx

i ll try to be active here in the forum ; )

Stitsophrenic
05 Nov 2012, 10:14 PM
Hi Duarte,
Welcome to the forum.
I'm fairly new myself.
I hope you enjoy it here.

mikfox
17 Nov 2012, 01:49 PM
Hello folk I'm Mik from Italy
first time on this ukx
good game to all

Stitsophrenic
17 Nov 2012, 01:53 PM
Hey Mik,
Welcome to the forum!

Stevieus
19 Nov 2012, 10:16 PM
My name's Steve, and I appear to be lost..... :confused:

Stitsophrenic
19 Nov 2012, 10:39 PM
.....stick t'path lads....

Zeta
19 Nov 2012, 10:43 PM
My name's Steve, and I appear to be lost..... :confused:

On a tube?
:)

big geordie alan
22 Nov 2012, 10:41 AM
hi everyone my name is big geordie alan, i'm from Newcastle upon Tyne first timer on travian 5. oh and if anyone can give me any help to set up a URL for my alliance i would be very greatful

big geordie alan
22 Nov 2012, 10:45 AM
hi steve can you give me some advice on how to set up a URL for my alliance many thanks big geordie alan,

septimus ii
22 Nov 2012, 01:26 PM
Do you mean setting up an alliance? You need to build a level 3 embassy, go into it and simply fill in the alliance name and 'tag' - a short abbreviation of the alliance name

lukejaii
21 Dec 2012, 04:20 AM
Well, I'm back after 3 years and a lot of maturing. For any and all arrogance I displayed then i apologize for it. So to everyone who wasn't here when I left hi and to everyone that was Hi, cause you won't remember me!

lovatts
21 Dec 2012, 07:44 PM
Hi just got onto travian,Im a roman, ust getting used to to at the moment.

Gh0st
25 Dec 2012, 03:25 PM
back again after a sabatical on .com, now there's the place to see some real professional cheating :D

septimus ii
25 Dec 2012, 08:13 PM
Other than cheating, what was it like?

Golden Boy
31 Dec 2012, 01:28 PM
Hello everyone, I present http://frixia.altervista.org/smilies/osd.png

septimus ii
31 Dec 2012, 02:42 PM
:tullia: hiya

Clonmore
03 Jan 2013, 10:22 PM
hello everybody I've been locked in the hell of the .com server since Jan but they have let me out now

jon3001
24 Jan 2013, 02:46 PM
Hhmmm Vultures above....

Carrothead
24 Jan 2013, 04:15 PM
I hear they've killed 3000 other 'jon's, hopefully jon3001 can finally survive.

Welcome to the forums!

Moog
25 Jan 2013, 11:33 AM
back again after a sabatical on .com, now there's the place to see some real professional cheating :D

Oh yeah! Forum's a peach as well. The worst run, most corrupt version of Trav you'll ever see. But the sons of the kleptocrats pour money into Trav's coffers, so they genuinely don't give a stuff. Welcome back Gh0st, to where there is at least a semblance of integrity.

hendrix424
02 Feb 2013, 12:43 PM
Just thought i'd drop back and say hi, wow this game has changed!

Django
03 Feb 2013, 07:45 PM
Hello,

Good to be part of this community with all you good folks :)

PinkFairyKing
05 Feb 2013, 08:08 AM
Hello,

Good to be part of this community with all you good folks :)

Welcome. :)

The Farmer
20 Feb 2013, 08:52 PM
hi everyone. i just finished playing speed 3x travian, and while i'm waiting for it to restart, i thought i'd register and say hi :P

PinkFairyKing
20 Feb 2013, 09:42 PM
hi everyone. i just finished playing speed 3x travian, and while i'm waiting for it to restart, i thought i'd register and say hi :P

Has it finished?

septimus ii
20 Feb 2013, 11:03 PM
Finished this evening.

Freak
27 Feb 2013, 10:22 PM
Hello everybody! :)

I'm new... well sort of. I played a server 4 a few years ago and was probably the most immature kid on the server but I'm back on the forum and waiting for next server to start up so I can get playing again :)

septimus ii
27 Feb 2013, 10:49 PM
..and was probably the most immature kid on the server...

You can't make wild claims like that without evidence. There's a lot of people laying claim to that accolade :P

Welcome back :)

Slippery
27 Feb 2013, 11:09 PM
Ok so I'm a .uk forum noob..... do you guys have a rep system? Why do my posts say 0? :(

Samantha78
27 Feb 2013, 11:21 PM
Ok so I'm a .uk forum noob..... do you guys have a rep system? Why do my posts say 0? :(

Because that was your first post? :p

Ummm, we do have a rep system, but it can only be given our by moderators. There was a point in history when it was switched on for members to hand out...but it didn't last that long as there were 'rep wars' and widespread immaturity

Slippery
27 Feb 2013, 11:28 PM
Because that was your first post? :p

Ummm, we do have a rep system, but it can only be given our by moderators. There was a point in history when it was switched on for members to hand out...but it didn't last that long as there were 'rep wars' and widespread immaturity
It' wasn't my first post... I posted in the uk3 p&d.... do posts there not count?

Freak
27 Feb 2013, 11:40 PM
You can't make wild claims like that without evidence. There's a lot of people laying claim to that accolade :P

Welcome back :)

Aha, I think I remember you though :L
I was the one who admitted to being on multiple accounts and thought I was god for getting away with it.
At the end of the day I was just stupid and like 12/13 at the time ;)

PinkFairyKing
28 Feb 2013, 02:48 PM
Sometimes posts take a little time to add on I think. I think we should maybe have another rep system that members can use too.

Did you have a forum account before, freak?

PinkFairyKing
28 Feb 2013, 08:36 PM
Yep, but I can't remember the password and would rather start fresh anyway.
The account name was Turpinator though.

Meh, I dont know you. :D

Freak
28 Feb 2013, 08:40 PM
Meh, I dont know you. :D

Well you do now haha ;)

Carrothead
28 Feb 2013, 08:45 PM
Vaguely recognise the name. :)

Freak
28 Feb 2013, 09:03 PM
Vaguely recognise the name. :)

Aha I slightly remember you aswell :) Think you may have been crew at the time.
You can go searching the name if you want but I was pretty immature then :L

Mouse-Keyboard
03 Mar 2013, 05:30 PM
It' wasn't my first post... I posted in the uk3 p&d.... do posts there not count?

Are you the same Slippery as the mod on .us?

sweet17
30 Mar 2013, 10:32 PM
my name is syuk, i from malaysia... playing tounament qulification server..

Coeus
31 Mar 2013, 11:19 PM
Right, not sure how this introductions malarkey works but here goes:

Hello, Coeus here. Newbie to Travian! That's about it really.

Andi
31 Mar 2013, 11:21 PM
Welcome! Most don't bite much here :)

Coeus
31 Mar 2013, 11:55 PM
Just read a few of the earlier comments. Someone mentioned moderator strictness... are they that bad?

Andi
01 Apr 2013, 12:39 AM
Nope... But then again, I have been a mod here before, so don't listen to me :tongue:

Just make sure to follow the rules and you should be fine:)

septimus ii
01 Apr 2013, 01:45 AM
Just read a few of the earlier comments. Someone mentioned moderator strictness... are they that bad?

If you abuse people with every post, then yes they are ;) Otherwise you should be fine

And welcome

blue petals
05 Apr 2013, 04:40 PM
Hi Its blue petals here. Recently started playing the game. Enjoying it so far.

wgn
05 Apr 2013, 08:52 PM
Hi blue petals. Your user name is awesome! Welcome.

FrendLee
06 Apr 2013, 10:59 PM
Hi I am Lee

and I'm a travianoholic.

Andi
07 Apr 2013, 12:22 AM
Lovely nick Lee. I am too. Welcome!

FrendLee
07 Apr 2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Been stalking the forum for a while and keen to be involved now.

PinkFairyKing
07 Apr 2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Been stalking the forum for a while and keen to be involved now.

More people should be like you. There are so many people who just look at the forum, it is much better if you join in.

Liv
12 Apr 2013, 06:17 AM
I am Liv. Last server .us3 I ran into Angels, and I am looking forward to join them on classic next week! :)

If my english sucks, its because I am Norwegian (but live in Denmark)

Carrothead
12 Apr 2013, 09:13 AM
I am Liv. Last server .us3 I ran into Angels, and I am looking forward to join them on classic next week! :)

If my english sucks, its because I am Norwegian (but live in Denmark)

Don't apologise for your English, if you hadn't included that part nobody would be able to even tell. I'm sure you speak better English than a lot of the natives.

Sun Ra
12 Apr 2013, 10:31 AM
Hail trav forum,

I am Sun Ra aka badmanj, first time on the forum but it had me cracking up wit laughter during the last server, so here i am to get involved this time round...so hope we have sharp witted and sarcastic characters on uk3 as well..i know i am!

Welcome to the terror dome

Rgds
Sun Ra

Liv
12 Apr 2013, 09:44 PM
Don't apologise for your English, if you hadn't included that part nobody would be able to even tell. I'm sure you speak better English than a lot of the natives.

I am happy to hear that, thanks :)

Andi
13 Apr 2013, 03:41 AM
Velkommen Liv!

PinkFairyKing
13 Apr 2013, 11:13 AM
Velkommen Liv!

:O Two people from Norway...

Number 7
15 Apr 2013, 06:49 PM
Hi people!
I'm from Pakistan.Playing travian 1st time as dual with my Master.
My name is Shakeel but would like to be called Number 7
My aims are learn and make myself much better .Hope you people will help me to achieve my goals>

Thanks

Number 7

Drillbit
15 Apr 2013, 07:08 PM
Welcome Number 7.

Khaba
16 Apr 2013, 10:59 PM
For some unfathomable reason, I decided to log in here again and register for server 3. I predict that I will abandon the game in about a week, but I thought I'd say hi first.

jawwwwsh
16 Apr 2013, 11:44 PM
For some unfathomable reason, I decided to log in here again and register for server 3. I predict that I will abandon the game in about a week, but I thought I'd say hi first.
What quad Khaba??

Carrothead
17 Apr 2013, 06:49 AM
Welcome back, Khaba! Iirc you were one of the first in-gamers I met who was on the forum. I think it was you anyway, COIG?

Khaba
17 Apr 2013, 04:16 PM
What quad Khaba??

NW... -71|20

Welcome back, Khaba! Iirc you were one of the first in-gamers I met who was on the forum. I think it was you anyway, COIG?

That alliance name rings a very faint bell. I think that was one of the first ones I joined.

I was looking back through my post history and reminiscing about Lords vs. Debello. Now there was a fun alliance.

jawwwwsh
17 Apr 2013, 04:31 PM
NW... -71|20

That alliance name rings a very faint bell. I think that was one of the first ones I joined.

I was looking back through my post history and reminiscing about Lords vs. Debello. Now there was a fun alliance.
If you fancy joining my alliance in the NW Khaba, feel free to drop me an IGM! The name's Lord Pan :)

red-o-
18 Apr 2013, 06:03 PM
hi read,,please dont know anybody here so let me have some mail to read i

Destine
18 Apr 2013, 07:16 PM

Now I'm tempted... it's been years, I really don't want to but really do want to at the same time.

Hi, by the way. Can't remember if we spoke much but I'm sure our time as moderators overlapped, so probably.

Khaba
23 Apr 2013, 06:10 PM
Can't remember if we spoke much but I'm sure our time as moderators overlapped, so probably.

That's my recollection too. I wasn't the most sociable of people; I didn't hang out in IRC much at all, so any interaction was probably through forum posts. I'm having a hard time remembering everyone, but I do recognize a lot of names.

SolaceonTownKid
28 Apr 2013, 06:11 PM
Hi, anyone remember me? :-) it's been about three years so I wouldn't expect so.. but I'm the annoying spamming preteen that used to spend all her life on this forum.. just wondered if there were any old friends to catch up with (I'm not here to spam anymore I promise)

jawwwwsh
29 Apr 2013, 03:23 AM
I remember your name! What brought you back?

SolaceonTownKid
29 Apr 2013, 04:29 PM
Sheer boredom if I am honest :p I was at boarding school for a while but I am back home now so I'm enjoying the wonders of internet again!

curty4000
01 May 2013, 05:47 PM
Hi guys I was on the forum a few years ago (might have used a different username, can't really remember) and recently decided to get back into Travian, so I figured I'd get back on the forum too.

PinkFairyKing
01 May 2013, 08:32 PM
Hi guys I was on the forum a few years ago (might have used a different username, can't really remember) and recently decided to get back into Travian, so I figured I'd get back on the forum too.

Welcome...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2030136/john-lennon-expressions-o.gif

Keiji_Maeda
02 May 2013, 10:39 PM
Hi, anyone remember me? :-) it's been about three years so I wouldn't expect so.. but I'm the annoying spamming preteen that used to spend all her life on this forum.. just wondered if there were any old friends to catch up with (I'm not here to spam anymore I promise)
I remember your awesome signature!

Good to have you back :)

laughing ram
03 May 2013, 12:36 AM

Yupyup. I remember you.

Hmm. Solaceon Town, eh? You know, now I think about it, I'd say I'm a Mt. Silver kid. Or maybe Cinnabar pre-volcano.

JasonTheGreat
11 May 2013, 01:08 PM
Hello,

I'm JasonTheGreat, been playing Travian on and off for about 4 years on many servers, all English speaking, but I usually play on UK servers, have played on US, AU, NZ servers. All with different names, but now I'm only using JasonTheGreat as my name, it would be awesome to gain some friends for good around Travian :)
People always forget who I am when I change server with another name.

wgn
11 May 2013, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the forums JasonTheGreat. Which servers are you currently playing?

septimus ii
11 May 2013, 05:20 PM
Do you get in alliance skype rooms much? They're the best place to make friends

JasonTheGreat
12 May 2013, 05:19 AM
I'm currently on ts3 (.co.uk), waiting for the next server to start but I'm also on Travian Classic and tx3 (.com) all with this name JasonTheGreat.
I've been in Skype chat's in the past, but those players aren't around anymore, they only stayed for that server.

thorbuster
16 May 2013, 04:28 PM
an old veteran is back bigger better than ever before I used to be thor

Faiith XxX
17 May 2013, 01:42 PM
Hey people, Played a while ago but never really came on the forums...Just waiting on a new server to start and i will be back :D
Currently just playing on the ZA as a [ractice run and is going quite deliciously.. still have gold to transfer on the UK so looking forward to get back into it again (:

samwise11
18 May 2013, 04:10 PM
Hey people, Played a while ago but never really came on the forums...Just waiting on a new server to start and i will be back :D
Currently just playing on the ZA as a [ractice run and is going quite deliciously.. still have gold to transfer on the UK so looking forward to get back into it again (:

haha love your terminology Faiith, you make the game sound rather tasty, kinda makes me hungry for another round ^^ :D

Travian018
08 Jun 2013, 03:05 AM
hello everyone!

Jakeyyy
27 Jul 2013, 10:33 PM
Anyone knows why Carrothead requested suspension? :(

septimus ii
27 Jul 2013, 11:09 PM
I have a hunch that it was in response to moog, but I'm not certain

Jakeyyy
27 Jul 2013, 11:11 PM
I have a hunch that it was in response to moog, but I'm not certain

But I miss him :(

Silly Moog, always upsetting others that one!

Moog
28 Jul 2013, 07:58 PM
Nope, that's your friends upsetting Niall, then telling lies about why he left. I've chatted with him since he left. Like me, he got bored of people like you and Eddy.

Samantha78
28 Jul 2013, 10:48 PM
As far as I'm aware it wasn't particularly anything driven by moog - and idle speculation is fairly unhelpful.

As a general point, people move on for a wide range of reasons - not of all which they will disclose or be honest about. If they want to tell people / stay in touch, then they will.

Moog
29 Jul 2013, 02:26 PM
I can prove it. I asked Niall about the lies spouted by Eddy about me driving him from forum. (Lies which Eddy then removed). He said I had nothing to do with his leaving, just too many gumflapping idiots and liars. Wonder who he could have meant?

Carrothead
05 Aug 2013, 09:47 PM
I can easily dominate Moog with my intelligence, slightly hurt that a) People would blame him and b) People didn't see I was winning that battle.

zimrich
05 Aug 2013, 11:00 PM
Hello again !

Carrothead
06 Aug 2013, 09:37 AM
Hey. Not bad, I seem to have gained 3000 posts since I left. Either you've had a fake me going around or past post count for T&P is included now?

Just to add to the Moog thing, he was actually the first person (and one of only 2) to ask why I'd left and even apologised if he'd even been a part of the decision.

septimus ii
06 Aug 2013, 11:42 AM
I think most of T&P is included in the post count now. Just games left out, maybe?

squibles
13 Aug 2013, 11:34 PM
Hello all, thought I'd re-intro myself to anyone who knows me (I've already posted on other threads) I played through 2008 to 2011 and co-lead UWST as SB2 for anyone who remembers us. Lanks is also back but she never really came on forums. I think I still have my registration on here as SB2 (AKA: Stu / Stubumbles) but at the time I set up Squibles I could not remember the SB2 password in order to re-start it.

Lanks
13 Aug 2013, 11:48 PM
Lanks is also back but she never really came on forums.

Thought I would see where you get all your interesting conversations from haha ;)

Hi Guys and Gals, as Stu says above I hardly ever visit this place so please bare with me lol ... I am glad to be back involved in the game after a few years away. Enjoyed running the alliance and meeting new people, but now just playing this server for a bit of fun for now ...

Shame there are not more of the old folks, that we have previously worked with, still around.

AnimalRoam
15 Aug 2013, 11:08 PM
Hi, I'm AnimalRoam. If I ever use this IGN on an account, you can farm me :D.

PinkFairyKing
17 Aug 2013, 10:36 PM
Hi, I'm AnimalRoam. If I ever use this IGN on an account, you can farm me :D.

*Searches all servers for name*

Welcome...

Min&BashRat
21 Aug 2013, 04:28 AM
Hi I am Min&BashRat

bonescythe
27 Oct 2013, 01:56 PM
Hi all,

Nice to meet you all

VelvetThighs
29 Oct 2013, 01:13 AM
I am back after I while gone, just delving into things past me did.

Oh god why to so many of my posts.

laughing ram
29 Oct 2013, 02:00 AM
I am back after I while gone, just delving into things past me did.

Oh god why to so many of my posts.

Yeah? Well just wait till you look back at this post in three years time. Yeesh.

Also, hey. :)

5m4llPox
29 Oct 2013, 07:41 AM
Hi there people.

Imperian
29 Oct 2013, 09:23 AM
Hello I am a Imperian way too good to be playing with you all ;)

mighty cheese
08 Nov 2013, 02:23 PM
Damn this place is dead.

justcheckin
08 Nov 2013, 09:26 PM
Damn this place is dead.

SO IS YOUR FACE!!
caps

mighty cheese
10 Nov 2013, 02:56 PM
SO IS YOUR FACE!!
caps

o
well atleast im not the only oldie here :P

5m4llPox
13 Nov 2013, 08:24 PM
SO IS YOUR FACE!!
caps

Wow, such comment, much intelligence.

PinkFairyKing
13 Nov 2013, 08:36 PM

Is this something to do with dog?

EDIT: Would someone explain this to me? Doge? Anyone?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Doge+Is+Love+Doge+Is+Life.+My+new+favorite+meme_d49248_4730354.jpg

justcheckin
14 Nov 2013, 10:41 AM

I know you are but what am I?

/nailed it.

Carrothead
17 Nov 2013, 08:04 AM
Is this something to do with dog?

EDIT: Would someone explain this to me? Doge? Anyone?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Doge+Is+Love+Doge+Is+Life.+My+new+favorite+meme_d49248_4730354.jpg

Shibe doge is the best meme on the planet. Never fails to make me laugh.

Dillon
30 Nov 2013, 11:14 PM
Hi all i have decided to join travian again after over a year long brake i just cant stay away ��
Dillon.

Avi
01 Dec 2013, 08:22 AM
Hi all i have decided to join travian again after over a year long brake i just cant stay away ��
Dillon.

Welcome back Dillon :)

Blippety
08 Dec 2013, 01:27 PM
Greetings! I'm Blippety. I don't have much to say except I love Romans and therefore have some kind of irrational hatred towards Gauls and Teutrons. Hail Jupiter!

(Di immortales! A pikachu smiley! :josh: *squishes it*)

wgn
08 Dec 2013, 07:34 PM
Hello Blippety, welcome :)

Romans have their perks but they've got nothing on Gauls...

PinkFairyKing
08 Dec 2013, 10:20 PM
Hello Blippety, welcome :)

Romans have their perks but they've got nothing on Gauls...

Now.... I prefer Romans but I will play teutons. Gauls are a no go zone. :D

Ryder
08 Dec 2013, 10:24 PM
Aww I'm a little bit disappointed.

I seen through the "new posts" link that PFK had posted in Introductions and Farewells..........

Such a let down :(

PinkFairyKing
10 Dec 2013, 04:29 PM
Aww I'm a little bit disappointed.

I seen through the "new posts" link that PFK had posted in Introductions and Farewells..........

Such a let down :(

:O

What were you hoping for Ryder?

Sprite316
20 Dec 2013, 08:45 AM
Hello all, my first ever post :)

itsnotquiteover
20 Dec 2013, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

IForgotMyName
29 Dec 2013, 12:42 PM
Hey,

I'm IForgotMyName on uk5 ;) And on uk3 i have been Fabr3gasTM if anyone knew me? haha, hope your all well ;P

Tom

james22
29 Dec 2013, 12:44 PM
You got it working then :D

Ryder
29 Dec 2013, 02:03 PM
you got it working then :d

not much gets past you does it ;)

:rudolph: .

hurt
02 Jan 2014, 05:22 PM
only 2 months late to the party - but after a break just over a year, I'm back

Sweetchinmusic
14 Jan 2014, 09:09 PM
Nope, you're not getting rid of me just yet :p

Its been a while since ive been at these forums, are there still hope for oldschool stuff?

darkjudo
14 Jan 2014, 10:06 PM
seems i cant escape this game for more than a few months -_- so back again

Keiji_Maeda
15 Jan 2014, 11:45 PM
Welcome back DJ :)

Its been a while since ive been at these forums, are there still hope for oldschool stuff?
No school like the old school Ade.

Feenix888
16 Jan 2014, 07:06 PM

I found myself in the same boat, after a few months away i'm back in it :)

Pan42
19 Jan 2014, 01:31 PM
Hello,
Been playing on travian for a few years, started on the classic servers, had a bit of a break, but I'm back and finally joined the forums. Currently playing on the new birthday server. Still getting used to the newer version.

Ryder
19 Jan 2014, 01:48 PM
Welcome.

I'm over on uk5 also. Which alliance are you in?

wrench
19 Jan 2014, 03:51 PM
Hi am currently playing uk5 and just finished uk7, have read lots of forum stuff but only just got around to registering

Pan42
19 Jan 2014, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm in a wing of Pirates, PiratesX. Which alliance are you in?

Feenix888
19 Jan 2014, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm in a wing of Pirates, PiratesX. Which alliance are you in?

Worry not, the perfect location for a nice quiet start.

PinkFairyKing
19 Jan 2014, 07:56 PM
Welcome to both of you :)

SplatR
22 Jan 2014, 10:28 AM
This place looks fun...

septimus ii
27 Jan 2014, 09:00 AM
It usually is ;)

wgn
27 Jan 2014, 09:11 AM
Mr Clever I'm having a memory block. Can you help?

septimus ii
27 Jan 2014, 09:12 AM
Unlikely, but try me :P What's wrong?

wgn
27 Jan 2014, 09:13 AM
Been so long since I've juggled a hawk around, if I send scouts now while it isn't active, but time the scouts so they land 5 minutes after the hawk activates, will the hawk apply?

septimus ii
27 Jan 2014, 09:17 AM
I would guess that it would apply, because the battle is only calculated when the scouts land, but I'm not sure

wgn
27 Jan 2014, 09:20 AM
I was sure, but then I asked a couple of people to double check and they all gave differing answers. I tried asking the oracle on skype but no reply :(

septimus ii
27 Jan 2014, 09:25 AM
This is where we need a dragon115 :( Or a Sam

Ryder
27 Jan 2014, 09:26 AM
Sept is correct, as per norm.
It's only got to be active when they land not when they are sent.

Just like a grandball towards a chiefing.

wgn
27 Jan 2014, 09:35 AM
Haha, thats what I originally thought but then the differing answers made me pause. Oh well...

Zeta
27 Jan 2014, 10:03 AM
Been so long since I've juggled a hawk around, if I send scouts now while it isn't active, but time the scouts so they land 5 minutes after the hawk activates, will the hawk apply?

The time you land is important, it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Samantha78
28 Jan 2014, 12:04 AM
I was sure, but then I asked a couple of people to double check and they all gave differing answers. I tried asking the oracle on skype but no reply :(

me or shaun? lol (hawk is at the point it lands, haste is at the point at sending)

kabooja
31 Jan 2014, 11:55 PM
Thought I'd try co.uk out. You will find me most active on the us. forums, and I check au/nz once in a while.

Hawkery
01 Feb 2014, 12:31 AM
(hawk is at the point it lands,
What about me landing?

Welcome, Kabooja :) I have an account on the AU forum as well but rarely log in. Do you play any UK servers at the moment or are you just looking to mingle? :)

- - - Updated - - -

(nvm sam, I read up).

kabooja
01 Feb 2014, 12:47 AM
What about me landing?

Welcome, Kabooja :) I have an account on the AU forum as well but rarely log in. Do you play any UK servers at the moment or are you just looking to mingle? :)

- - - Updated - - -

(nvm sam, I read up).

Thanks Hawkery.

I've never played on a UK Server. The us. forums keep me busy as I'm a Moderator there as well; which I am still in a bit of shock over. I've only been there for roughly 9 months (everyone else has so much more seniority than me), although for those 6 months it was a long waiting game to see if I made it. And, I indeed finally receive a message from the FA 5 months later. It took another month to receive my tag. There had been one Moderator hired before me, but he was forced to resign after a short tenure. We're now looking to hire a few more.

I see that UK has gone through a recent hiring process and have 3 new Mods. That is awesome!

Hawkery
01 Feb 2014, 12:56 AM
Ahh, well maybe we'll be able to twist your arm in to playing with us one day ;)

From the analysis I've made, one moderator left (possibly two if there has been a bit of a time gap) and we've recruited three - either way we seem to be up by at least one mod which should help coverage a good deal :)

kabooja
01 Feb 2014, 01:25 AM
I've seen three leave, and one hire (would have have been 2, if the other Mod was still a Mod). We're probably looking for better coverage and I'm excited to see who gets the job.

Keiji_Maeda
02 Feb 2014, 12:23 AM
Welcome Kabooja.

I too like forum hopping. Its always interesting to see what different communites are like. I must admit...Ive lost track of forums where I have an account :$

Also, Belladonna is awesome, used to mod here too, hows working under her going?

kabooja
02 Feb 2014, 11:29 PM
My interactions with have been minimal, but she has always been friendly when I have needed to reach her. Anything past that I do not know. I'm a very new forum poster (9 months...seriously.) and very new Moderator.

Carrothead
02 Feb 2014, 11:35 PM
My interactions with have been minimal, but she has always been friendly when I have needed to reach her. Anything past that I do not know. I'm a very new forum poster (9 months...seriously.) and very new Moderator.

You can build a whole different human in 9 months, it's not too short a time period!

Roham
05 Feb 2014, 03:02 PM
Hello all, glad to be back on Trav after a year out!

PinkFairyKing
05 Feb 2014, 06:04 PM
Hello all, glad to be back on Trav after a year out!

Hello... :)

Are you playing on any servers at the moment?

Roham
05 Feb 2014, 06:12 PM
Hi!

Yeah server 4uk. You?

PinkFairyKing
05 Feb 2014, 06:15 PM
Hi!

Yeah server 4uk. You?

Server 1 and server 4.... :p I think I have just found you on server 4? Do you have the same name in game as you do here?

Roham
05 Feb 2014, 06:24 PM
Yup. You under the same name? Did you start on day 1 dude?

PinkFairyKing
05 Feb 2014, 07:21 PM
Yup. You under the same name? Did you start on day 1 dude?

Isnt it day 1 today???

Roham
05 Feb 2014, 09:08 PM
Ha so it is, thought was yesterday!!

septimus ii
05 Feb 2014, 09:19 PM
It does feel like it's been a very long day :D

Roham
05 Feb 2014, 09:48 PM
Yeah, very long. You played before I take it?

septimus ii
05 Feb 2014, 10:05 PM
Yeah, on and off for about 5 years :D But started uk4 at 5am this morning

Vas
21 Feb 2014, 05:55 PM
Hi :)
Been playing the game for a few years, looking into the forums without an account so thought i'd have one!

Vas

kabooja
22 Feb 2014, 02:13 AM
Welcome Vas.

gaz
28 Feb 2014, 07:59 PM
hi all I am a new member hope its all well for you all

- - - Updated - - -

hi all I am a new member hope its all well for you all

domste
04 Mar 2014, 09:27 PM
Hey. Im me :3

PinkFairyKing
04 Mar 2014, 09:50 PM
Hey. Im me :3

Hello me, nice to meet you...?

septimus ii
05 Mar 2014, 12:30 AM
No, I'm me!

Ferdinand II
08 Mar 2014, 03:51 PM
I used to play a while back (2 years ago). Did UKX once or twice I think. Either way - Don't expect anybody to remember me (Mainly as I'm under a different name anyway) but looking forward to playing next UKX and hopefully will see some of you there.

Hawkery
09 Mar 2014, 12:22 AM
Welcome back! I've never played ukx before. Played a Bulgarian speed sever which is something else.

septimus ii
09 Mar 2014, 03:25 PM
Was there anyone else on it?

Hawkery
12 Mar 2014, 12:42 AM
There were a fair few actually. Admittedly it wasn't like going to Oxford street on 24th December to do your Christmas shopping, but it wasn't dead either.

KING KOOPA
13 Mar 2014, 01:36 AM
back for one last fling,coming to own ukx.if any old f.o.a.d members out there give me a shout especially kitkat

framer
13 Mar 2014, 05:02 AM
back for one last fling,coming to own ukx.if any old f.o.a.d members out there give me a shout especially kitkat

yo king koopa. Man I remember you and your crazy armies. It's teut here from the old foadian days. Came back after three years, trying out this new fangled v4 interface.

The hero options have got very interesting. There exists a tribute band on uk4, known as fo@d. I am the only original foadian amongst them and they took me in with love bro despite a 20 day late start. I hope to repay their kindness.

Good to see you back kk. Very very good. I hope more foadians drift back soon. The old forum still exists if you still have a login but kitkats foresight left us with a public section even if you forgot login lol .. http://foad.forumsmotions.com/ just click 'do not display again' on the nag box and enjoy a real nostalgia trip. They won the au4 by the way.

KING KOOPA
13 Mar 2014, 06:34 PM
thanks teut ill see if anyone still uses that forum.foad will always be rembered where once i was a noob lol

Khaleesi
14 Apr 2014, 08:12 PM
Hello y'all, who's all ready for x3?

PinkFairyKing
14 Apr 2014, 08:51 PM
Welcome :) Im trying to avoid starting a new server... I might just play for a couple of weeks though. Did you play last server?

Khaleesi
15 Apr 2014, 10:44 AM
Nope :P I used to play years ago - mostly quit after T4 Beta server =/

SilverSlaughter
16 Apr 2014, 08:41 PM
Nope :P I used to play years ago - mostly quit after T4 Beta server =/

T4 isn't too bad - you will likely quit again once T5 is released. I presume a lot of us will.

Klaus
17 Apr 2014, 09:24 PM
hi my name is like khoda

Khaleesi
18 Apr 2014, 12:17 AM
T4 isn't too bad - you will likely quit again once T5 is released. I presume a lot of us will.

I mostly quit because I found better things to do and focused on getting into university, partying, and such. Things began slowing down and I found Travian while browsing on a bored day - lured me here =/

SilverSlaughter
18 Apr 2014, 01:36 AM
I mostly quit because I found better things to do and focused on getting into university, partying, and such. Things began slowing down and I found Travian while browsing on a bored day - lured me here =/

I know what it's like.
I quit trav for 2 years just to come back even stronger haha.

Spud
13 May 2014, 07:01 PM
Hi Guys Girls i was formerly know as the ace of spades I never did like that profile it was the X,s
The Spud is back & at it again 8)

Benjamina
20 May 2014, 12:33 PM
Hello! My name is Raquel and I'm from Portugal. I play in server 1. It's ALMOST my first time playing so I still have loads of things to learn!
Hope I'll have a good time on this forum, and playing travian :D

Good day everyone!

septimus ii
20 May 2014, 01:20 PM
Hi Raquel

horse
28 May 2014, 08:21 PM
hi my name is like khoda

Do we have to guess what it is actually then ?

Moda,
Floada,
Goada,
Soda ?

PinkFairyKing
28 May 2014, 09:05 PM
It's obviously Yoda :p

horse
28 May 2014, 09:10 PM
Well deducted :cookie:

Yoda it is then :yoda:

or is that Then, Yoda it is ? Hmmmm ?

Seek advice I must

PinkFairyKing
28 May 2014, 09:15 PM
The wit is strong with this one.

septimus ii
30 May 2014, 08:57 AM
Don't encourage her ;)

Simpsons93
06 Jun 2014, 08:14 AM
Hey i am Simpsons

mercy
14 Jun 2014, 02:57 PM
Hey Simpsons. Nice to meet you. Are you all the Simpsons or one in particular?

horse
14 Jun 2014, 04:46 PM
It seems to be de rigour to introduce oneself in the most grammatically confusing way possible ?

Always in tune with the Zeitgeist, one is Horse.

zimrich
28 Jun 2014, 08:24 PM
7 years and many servers later I am finally retiring from this game. Wishing you all the best :)

Hawkery
28 Jun 2014, 09:22 PM
ZIM! :'( But but but there's so many worthy causes still left! I would love to convince you to stay but if you see a light out of the tunnel, I can't blame you for taking it.

All the best to you too and thank you for all your support :) you've been a pleasure to play with.

Are you planning to stick around on the forum or planning to ease off that addiction too? @D

themightyreds
07 Jul 2014, 11:11 PM
hello, themightyreds has joined the forums

mercy
08 Jul 2014, 05:14 AM
hello, welcome to the forums.

horse
08 Jul 2014, 09:22 AM
We need sounds that play when someone reads a post.

*trumpet fanfare*

The Lady
27 Jul 2014, 10:41 AM
Hi just trying to work out game plan for uk3 Ancient Roma any plans?

horse
27 Jul 2014, 11:59 AM
Hi just trying to work out game plan for uk3 Ancient Roma any plans?

As Grand Tours go I think that is an excellent choice, although I'm afraid you've just missed the Festa de Noantri.

A reliable cicerone would be really hard to come by at such late notice but you really need some sort of guide to the city, a good alternative would be Le cose maravigliose dell'alma citta di Roma, where Franzini recommends starting with the Seven Pilgrim Churches of Rome.
I hope you have packed stout footwear because visiting the Amphiteatrum Flavium, Palatine Hill (a good spot for a picnic and to admire the view), Via dei Fori Imperiali and Trajan’s Column in Piazza Venezia involves a lot of walking.

How long were you thinking of staying, there are so many places to visit ?

Trouble
27 Jul 2014, 12:10 PM
Hey Simpsons. Nice to meet you. Are you all the Simpsons or one in particular?

ha blanked

The Lady
27 Jul 2014, 12:53 PM
Hi I am The Lady trying to work out how the game plan works on uk3 anyone know? it is Ancient roma

mercy
27 Jul 2014, 02:24 PM
Hi I am The Lady trying to work out how the game plan works on uk3 anyone know? it is Ancient roma

Hi Lady and welcome to the forums. I think you may be better asking your question on the UK3 forum. Everyone is new to the T5 version of the game so there will be lots of people asking questions and chatting in there. Try this thread

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=77366&p=1474747#post1474747

This is the Talk and Play section which tends to be full of people who used to play once upon a time, except for Mr Messy who we all ignore as he is just Trouble.

septimus ii
27 Jul 2014, 02:33 PM
uk3 insn't T5, just T4.4 and a bit

But yes, no-one really has a clue

mercy
27 Jul 2014, 02:46 PM
You mean it isn't changed all that much? I had some vague idea that it was all like some completely new game with a Europe map and no World Wonder. Shows how much notice I take these days.

septimus ii
27 Jul 2014, 04:13 PM
It's the same game but with different map and endgame. And slightly different artefact setup.

Keiji_Maeda
27 Jul 2014, 09:06 PM
Everyone is new to the T5 version of the game so there will be lots of people asking questions and chatting in there.

uk3 insn't T5, just T4.4 and a bit

But yes, no-one really has a clue

T5 is currently in Alpha Stage (http://blog.travian.com/2014/07/t5-start-of-the-alpha/), for anyone wanting to know 8)

Sirry
23 Aug 2014, 11:40 AM
Hi all. *waves*

septimus ii
23 Aug 2014, 02:48 PM
Hiya *waves back*

Raven
05 Sep 2014, 06:34 PM
Years since I last played Travian, but wondering what is happening now. I am guessing that the old team of FEAR no longer exists :S. Will explore some more, it is all different looking now!

PinkFairyKing
05 Sep 2014, 06:42 PM
Years since I last played Travian, but wondering what is happening now. I am guessing that the old team of FEAR no longer exists :S. Will explore some more, it is all different looking now!

Cant say I have seen FEAR around... If you think T4 is different then the T5 beta opens soon :P

Raven
05 Sep 2014, 08:00 PM
Cant say I have seen FEAR around... If you think T4 is different then the T5 beta opens soon :P

FEAR was long ago ancient history I think. When does the T5 beta start, would be glad to have a date. T4 is well on it's way now, and I don't fancy being a farm. :S

PinkFairyKing
05 Sep 2014, 08:24 PM
Info (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=77472&p=1477434#post1477434)

horse
05 Sep 2014, 08:36 PM
I would but it said it was closed, so I didn't.
Always the last to know :homer:

And shouldn't "Here’s for a clean fight!" be "Here’s to a clean fight!" ?

Raven
05 Sep 2014, 08:44 PM
Many thanks PinkFairyKing !!

- - - Updated - - -

@ horse - Here's to a clean fight, yes right! There's a first time for everything lol!

septimus ii
06 Sep 2014, 12:11 AM

Fear? That rings a bell

pcmight1
25 Sep 2014, 03:01 PM
Hello mates, All the way from Malta, Pika is my home game name, winner in S4 in US server a couple of years ago.. Im happy to be back and find the game has improved. atm im testing Ancient Server and looks good.. hope to make some friends..

septimus ii
25 Sep 2014, 04:06 PM
Hi Pika, I hope uk3 is going well for you

pcmight1
26 Sep 2014, 08:27 AM
Hi Septimus, Yea its all new since i played Travian, just getting into it until i start again.. still in protection mode.. but managed to get the defence nearly up to the level i want... hope it goes well after im exposed!!!! :)

mercy
26 Sep 2014, 10:02 PM
It's changed an awful lot since I started playing. Not sure if the latest changes are a step too far or if I just can't be bothered to take the time to learn them.

Lord Aslan
30 Sep 2014, 10:09 PM
Hey guys, not been around for a while due to a busy RL, but wanted to come say goodbye as I'm not likely to play ever again, though who knows. On Saturday 4th I leave for Africa for two years where I'll be working as a missionary among the shepherds of Lesotho- no internet connection lol!

I've been on and off Travian now for 7 years and can honestly say that it has been a worthwhile experience and will always remember it fondly. I learned a lot about myself and people in general, what leadership involves and the importance of relationships.

If I could I'd like to leave some parting advice to anyone interested enough to pay attention :P

Listen to the advice of others, use good grammar/English, be humble (I learned that the hard way lol) but don't be shy! Follow this advice and you should have an enjoyable gaming and social experience (hopefully)!

Edit: lol just noticed I've nabbed post 1234...leaving in style...only fit that I edit in style too 8)

mercy
01 Oct 2014, 05:32 AM
You will be missed, certainly one of the most colourful characters I have come across since I started playing this game. Thank you for all the added fun you brought to it :)

All the best for your trip to Africa.

Jezvslexx
01 Oct 2014, 01:16 PM
Bye, Lord Aslan.

MOD Feenix888
04 Oct 2014, 02:16 PM
Take it easy :) I have played with you a few times, and always had a blast. Take care and stay safe. Games a loser today :(

..and I shall take that advice ;)

PinkFairyKing
04 Oct 2014, 02:34 PM
Good luck Aslan :up:

Downhill
06 Oct 2014, 03:34 PM
Playing UK server for the first time and want to say hi.
See you on s5.

uptomytrix
06 Oct 2014, 03:50 PM
Bye Aslan, didn't know you personally but you are certainly well-known on Trav. Good luck with your plans

Hi Downhill, welcome to uk. hope you enjoy your server, have a great game and make some good friends.

horse
09 Oct 2014, 11:00 PM
Not really a good time to be running around Africa saving peoples souls and ticking those Mission achievement boxes.

That Spanish nurse may die after treating two missionaries who got infected.
IMHO Shepherds need healthcare more than a new religion.

septimus ii
10 Oct 2014, 09:17 AM
He didn't say he wasn't taking them healthcare - most missionary work, especially in the 3rd world, involves practical help as much as spiritual help

horse
10 Oct 2014, 11:08 PM
He didn't say he wasn't taking them healthcare
Neither did he say he was.
I'm assuming he's a graduate of some sort but without any experience, I'm not sure how useful that is to anyone ?

Getting a job and funding people who do have experience, that is being useful.
Nobody likes trainees, they just get in the way, missionaries of all flavours will tell you this themselves.

most missionary work, especially in the 3rd world, involves practical help as much as spiritual help
What help do shepherds require ? To what extent do you fiddle with a native culture before what you are doing is destructive.
A degree of literacy and healthcare is good but Lesotho is already 75% literate, that's probably better than some parts of London.

For that matter they already have a form of spiritual understanding, like most African practices it's some kind of ancestor worship and like most traditions it is relevant to their culture and (oral) history. A Jew who died near Jerusalem just isn't.
In practice all they do is try and combine the two religions into something that makes sense to them.

If anything this is playing to the Evangelicals obsession with "saving" people and being seen to be doing it, and what better group to save than 'shepherds'.
Golly, the Christian PR practically writes itself... :rudolph:

Lesotho is already 90% Christian, partly because we made them a British Protectorate in 1868 and partly because the Catholic church built most of the schools. It is still mostly Catholic now so maybe this is some kind of turf war for them ?

Personally I think if you feel the need to share your version of hope and understanding with someone, then there are plenty of people in the UK who would really like someone to listen to them, (and to not mention religion unless asked).

Samantha78
11 Oct 2014, 12:30 AM
I think the point is that the shepherds probably aren't in the 75% that are literate. It's a bit daft to criticise lack of training without knowing what is actually involved?

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/26/world/africa/prince-rescue-child-shepherds-lesotho/
http://sentebale.org [caution, includes music!]

(and I believe his family is from Africa, so listening to people in Africa makes as much sense as listening to people in the UK)

horse
11 Oct 2014, 12:55 AM
I think the point is that the shepherds probably aren't in the 75% that are literate.
And all this is worth sitting on a remote hillside teaching one or two shepherds to read ?
Which is nice, but they are still stuck on a hill looking at sheep for the next ten years because that is what is funding their family back home.

It's an interesting life experience, yes, but as a charitable effort it is somewhat aimless. While he's on the hill talking about Jesus, back in the towns people will be dying of AIDS.

It's a bit daft to criticise lack of training without knowing what is actually involved?
I mentioned experience, not training ?
It's an Evangelical mission project, he's being sent there to 'save souls' for PR fluff, anything else is secondary.

It's not a coincidence that this chosen group are shepherds. Prostitutes working out of a South African ghetto are also probably illiterate, but they don't make such wholesome copy or allow them to rehash the trite 'shepherds of men' line.

(and I believe his family is from Africa, so listening to people in Africa makes as much sense as listening to people in the UK)
If he can already speak Sotho then fine, otherwise it is a lot of effort for very few people who were doing just fine before he got there. Don't forget that these children are stuck doing this because all the adults either moved to work in South Africa's mines or died of AIDS, saving their souls or teaching them to read will not fix this.

I reckon he's joining this group, not Sentebale.
http://timo-aim.com/?p=669
which also gives you some idea of the actual thinking, it's basically a script from the sound of music.

To put this into perspective, if he stayed at home and got a job then a 10% tithe on his earnings would pay the wages of an African teacher for a few months, so he could enable 50+ children to read.

No warm&fuzzies, more use.

Morphy
13 Oct 2014, 10:23 AM
Hello Friends,

I am Morphy, playing travian since 2009 on .in domain. Glad to be part of UK forum community. I am playing ts5.uk

Cheers
Mahernoz/Morphy

septimus ii
13 Oct 2014, 10:57 AM
Great to see an indian player here :D

Kili
17 Oct 2014, 07:00 PM
Hello, I'm Kili and am new. Looking for an alliance.

horse
17 Oct 2014, 07:21 PM
Hello, I'm Kili and am new. Looking for an alliance.

Join the Rebel Alliance \o/

you get to fly an X-wing fighter too

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/petra1066/travian%20forum/starwars_zps1a373ae4.jpg

boxerboy89
17 Oct 2014, 08:01 PM
welcome to the forums :)