PDA

View Full Version : Introductions & Farewells

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Ade350125
12 Jul 2008, 12:17 PM
Nope, you're not getting rid of me just yet :p

This is a thread for anyone who is joining or leaving the Travian community and wants to introduce themselves or say goodbye. Please keep it to intro/farewell messages and not general chit-chat.

Thread will be periodically cleaned.

DragonFyre
01 Sep 2008, 09:26 PM
I know I said I was leaving, and haven't really left lol... but due to some recent (and annoyingly stupid) news I'm going to be leaving properly.

Deadly Aura
17 Sep 2008, 08:45 PM
Well, this is where I leave you...again...

I have been on this forum a long time now, I have seen it change and many important point in its history. People have come, gone, come back again, but the forum changed after 2007. I know you've heard it before, but it did. Before Christmas, you could get banned for having over 1000 posts, now, theres tens of users that have more. You could get into major trouble for asking already answered questions, not any more. The influx of, pardon the expressions, "noobs and spammers" has really hit this forum hard, and therefore I take my leave.

I'm gonna be old-fashioned and give a list.

Ads11
ali-cat
Chloe
dan_sheepman
Desmond
Despise
Dragonfyre
Forgeres
jantozaz
Jammy
MikeyNinja
morgz
Travian_Bard

And a few others I may have forgotten. Good luck, and goodbye

Flood
21 Sep 2008, 04:01 AM
Introduction:

hello i am Flood x

goldust
25 Sep 2008, 11:02 AM
Hiya

I've ben a lurker for a while and decided to unlurk

:)

TillyFlute
27 Sep 2008, 08:59 PM
Hello the world of Travian. My friend and I both decided to join together. I must warn you my friend, for reasons known only to him and his Doctor, has called himself Mildred! We both live in our own little worlds so this might get a bit confusing!

We are very friendly simpletons and nice ... or am I lulling you in to a false sense of security!

phaedrus
27 Sep 2008, 11:17 PM
Hey,

I doubt anyone remembers me but I'm waiting on the next server so I thought I'd say hi.

So...hi.

Gouranga
28 Sep 2008, 11:34 PM
Im back after my account was hacked and the e-mail changed to panda@live.com

Turn
29 Sep 2008, 07:26 PM
Hmm.. My computer seems to have decided to hibernate so I may be off a while, shame :P

On if I'm at dads, library or brother lets me on his laptop

Can't keep me from the internet muhaha

Otherwise, potential semi goodbye

Oh and I'm leaving my ingame accounts to rot now, might give them away ^_^

Blahblah

And I'll do coolio peoples list just in case I'm dead a while, everyone seems to and never leaves haha

So people I find funny or worth a chat..

Groggy
Grammy
Jammy
Lee
Mickulty
ReDeYe
Sugar-Mouse
AC
Taulphin
Joshyyy
D'arty
Jasonjustjason2

Can't think of more now haha, being kicked out the library in 2 minutes, byebyes :P

And when I get back someone explain whatever happened to sigs =o

Mucho Man Loves x

funnyface
30 Sep 2008, 08:30 PM
[Edited]
ok, i have posted like 2 leaving posts, this one is for real

I will be on form time to time to but in
But i have left due to problems on the RPG forum

Legends
EVERYONE!!! especially Ali, Blackrainbow, Desmond, Jammy, Dan/Velvet

people i have no love for[sorry]:
Mikey ninja
Groggers
Chloe [joking...or am I? nah... joking]
Sypchic [love you really evil person =D]

Poison.Ivy
03 Oct 2008, 05:54 PM
This ISN'T a leaving post but I may be off for a while should I end up having to go with my mum for a holiday in Japan.
Otherwise, I'll be doing babysitting.

Strangling
04 Oct 2008, 07:25 PM
Hi

Im a strangling, its been said to me many times.

funnyguy
04 Oct 2008, 08:55 PM
hey guys

wel i'm leaving i cba to deal with the forums(its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring now)

i might do the odd post every year or two

but cya

BROOMER
04 Oct 2008, 09:34 PM
Hi
Looks like my travian days are over, i have cut down onto 1 server and now have given up the rest, the reason for this is its my final year in school, and i need to study... bla bla

i had some good times, and some bad...
thats all see you guys in like a year or so...

im still playing on speed though...

cheers to all, even enemies ;)

~Broomer~ :D

Jalis
04 Oct 2008, 09:37 PM
Same for me, i need to study so quit travian, but i still like to come on the forums, infact ive been using the forums even more since i quit

danie
05 Oct 2008, 02:55 PM
hi everybody,
I'm Trang, from Viet Nam
Nice to meet all of you.
I hope that we will be good friends

Hudders
05 Oct 2008, 02:55 PM
I may play you again some day :)

Thank you to everyone who has helped me and just everyone who's played along side me.
Everyone on this game thank you :)

Red Bong
12 Oct 2008, 09:19 AM
I will be quting travian for a few months you dont know me i know but i have played for a long time now so
BYE EVERYONE:):rolleyes:

Steve10
12 Oct 2008, 07:49 PM
Iíd like to make the most of this section by saying Iím back from my ban but more importantly:

As most of you will be aware I have been given quite a few bans and points on my account recently. Along with that I have lost my ability to use the forum as much as I have done in the past. So thus it will come as a welcome surprise to a few of you that I have decided to leave the forum. Unfortunately the forum has this pull, which brings players back, but I am taking mental measures against that. I am even going to put it on my block sites list so I cannot access it. I will check every month or so but what is there to say really. I can still be contacted by PM or via my email (swimsteveswim@hotmail.co.uk), so if you need to contact me please so.

Like everyone else has put there is a huge list of people, who I feel have positively influenced my time on the forum, I could put up but then the page would stretch down for a very, very long time so I hope you know who you are. Anyone who has given me advice or just done or said something really funny well youíre the kind of people that kept me on the forum from since before Christmas; and I thank you very much because of it.

On a totally opposite note a lot of my bad reputation points and bans have come from
disagreements with a few members of staff which I donít really want to mention too much; but good luck staff youíre going to need someone else to ban and annoy all day long. So Ha. For those players who I have flamed and annoyed I am very sorry but Iím gone now so feel free to post your noobish ideas and cause other people frustration, as Iím sure most of you will. Iím sure someone will come along pretty quickly and take up the job I used to do.

I am also going to mention the atmosphere of the forums as many people who have left have also done. I am sure quite a few of you old-timers will agree with me in acknowledging the fact that this forum has lost most of itís welcoming, happy and interesting feel. Some still remains and it will stay that way until everything from the beginning goes, which might happen soon. But I hope that Dí can help make the forum a nicer place again. (A bit of advice though, maybe the reputation feature could be improved.)

Goodbye All

Steve

Gouranga
13 Oct 2008, 11:17 AM
I'd like to make a big long goodbye post about how I love you all I'll never forget you and how I wont let go jack and all that crap. But truth is im only away for 2 weeks in sunny spain, woo. I'll try find some internet. If I do i'll probably come on travian alot more than I should.

Peace Out Gouranga

kriss50
13 Oct 2008, 11:50 PM
Hey I finally got motivated to join today, yay me, and felt the need to test my sig out

Taulphin
14 Oct 2008, 08:49 PM
I shall take my leave of this place for as long as my mortal will endures...

Groggers
15 Oct 2008, 10:26 PM
This is a kind of goodbye.
I'm not leaving for good.
I'm not saying I won't come back.
But right now, this isn't a place I want to be.

No longer crew, and with the strictness of the mods rising again, there's a bad feel to the atmosphere.

So I'd like to thank everyone who has made this place great over the past year.

I can't list you all, for obvious reasons.
I'd be here all night.

But mostly, I'd like to thank these few people.

Andrew [A.C.]

Honestly, I never thought I'd make such a good mate from someone who I've never met, but still, I did.
You're a pro.
Absolutley brilliant bloke and one of the greatest laughs to be around.
Much love man.

James [Klebe]

Knew I'd forget someone.
x]
You're awesome.
Can't explain how much you've done for me lately.
I honestly do hope things turn out the way you want.
You deserve it.
Love you. :']

Hannah [Tune0112]

You're epic.
So funny when you phone me up randomly and giggle down the phone when we're both drunk.
Haha.
Good times had by all involved.
And your friends are dirty!
;)

Emily [Sugar-Mouse]

You Madame, are a darling.
Full on adore you.
You make me chuckle, and keep me smiling in those difficult times.
<3

Ross [Turn]

Oi oi!
More like me than many would ever believe.
Chin up son, things ain't so bad homie.

Joshyyy

Love you x]
My super mod man.
Stay god like yeah?

Josh [Puppet]

Oh lover boy!
Three way cam with a certain forum fittie ftw!
You have to come down from Manchester at some point.
You know it would be a rave.
;)

Avi

You're one foxy lady.
Bucket loads of love for you, for making me smile.
And turning me on.
x]
Will come see you soon, promise!

Jammy

What more can I say?
You'll always be my auberginelomat.
Keep up the epic jamspam.

Much love to you guys in particular.
Those of you who I haven't listed, doesn't mean I don't love you. :P
Seriously though.
There's so many people who've made this great.
But there's also a few people who've done the opposite.

Over and out.
Greg.

Amez
17 Oct 2008, 04:36 PM
Heya!
I've just joined, and my 'lonely person' thread got redirected here.
So... hi from the new girl!

Anybody wanna be freinds?:confused:

Thanks to everyone who's already said they would be! :D

Amez.

Keiji_Maeda
17 Oct 2008, 09:27 PM
Might as well do one of these.

Hey, im the player formally known as Keiji_Maeda.
RL name is Glen, and no its not short for anything, make it longer if you wish but i guarentee ive heard all of them.... :P

Ive been on Travian for a very long time now, started on the good ol' UK2 server when it first came out, I finished that in the top 500, which I think, was pretty respectable eh?

Anyway.. nowadays.. not up to much, just joined .UK forums, thought i might as well seeing as im not Australian but i use the .com.au forums.

Im studying Biology, Chemistry, Maths(P&S), Psychology and GCSE Chinese (my doss subject :P) so call me mental/psychopathic... least ill get somewhere in life :)

Ill stop there, or ill end up writing an essay... have a good one guys, and maybe ill see you around...

EDIT.... smilies do not work...im in IRC mode ::rolleyes:

PeachyMcWiggins
17 Oct 2008, 11:18 PM
well to delieve a stark shock to you... im actually going to be taking action to remover traivian from my life as a whole really to be honest, that means the forum and ingame, when ive seen Noein and s4 to the end of their current runs which should be a couple of months of gameplay. Im just not getting that vibe from the forums anymore that drew me back really, even if only in a moderate sense really. So simply im going to be trying not to come on here as often and once s1 has finished im good for good, simple as, just thought id tell you all well in advance really, before i forget about this place fully really. ^_^

Too many greats to name really, some are still here some are not, so i bid yee a slow farewell.

ryano
19 Oct 2008, 11:43 PM
Just a quicky to say cya to the freinds I've made playing Travian. I've quit Travian now, mainly due to some issues which I can't go into.

I'd like to give a mention to the crew I will miss the most:

DragonFyre, Sidewinder, ToySoldier, Tullia, Yella, guywho, bybib, klebe, hrbdefender

You are all top people, and it has been fun knowing you.

To the people in my alliance on UKx:

It's been fun while it lasted. It's been a long time playing with some of you, and with others it hasn't been long at all. You have all made the game fun until the fun got sucked out of it.

To everyone on the forum:

I might not have spoke to you all much individually, but some of you really have been fun to be around.

To the ones that I haven't got along with for various reasons (you know who you are):

You guys need to take a chill pill, take things at face value and treat people with respect. It really does make a difference when you are dealing with people online every day. A little respect goes a long way.

To anyone else:

Travian was fun, then it got the life sucked out of it. The best advice I can give anyone is to quit when they have finished a server that they have enjoyed and to not carry on. Travian loses all its fun when there are disrespectful people who can't communicate clearly, if at all, running a server. Try something else, don't get addicted, and most of all do not let Travian ruin your life. There are much more important things like doing well at school, college and uni, doing your best at your job, having a social life, freinds and boyfreinds/girlfreinds and generally being part of the world and not stuck in front of a computer screen all day.

Take care everyone

Berethor
22 Oct 2008, 01:40 AM
I may aswell say farewell between the hours of 10am-10pm because the internet goes way too slow as there is too many people sharing the internet in the building :/

Meaning between those hours it can take me anywhere from 5 minutes - 1 hour to reply to a single post, which is ridiculous.

joes991
22 Oct 2008, 04:59 PM
i am leaving tonight:(:(

WeWorshipFred
22 Oct 2008, 05:10 PM
Im going on holiday tommorow, until 3rd November.

So bye to all, I will miss you (except joes).

Cyprus ftw :P

Chloe
23 Oct 2008, 03:53 PM
I never thought I was going to say this, but after certain things on this forum, most of which haven't been nice, I'm going to have to say goodbye.

I'm not doing a list because I'd miss people out.

To those who are concerned, I hope you're happy now :)

????
24 Oct 2008, 03:57 PM
Of to go climb some hills or something. Ruddy lake district.

Bye.

:(

Phenix
24 Oct 2008, 05:28 PM
I just thought i would pop in and say hi, some of you may remember me from last server where i played as Nizdam i was also : ) on the forum before it was deleted so i thought i would come out of hiding.

So yeh, hiya

Chloe
25 Oct 2008, 09:26 AM
Hi,

My name is Chloe, I'm 18 and apparently I'm not allowed to leave the Travian forums...

Destroyer
27 Oct 2008, 01:07 PM
il leaving travian for a week or so :(

SolaceonTownKid
28 Oct 2008, 07:55 PM
Hi guys.
I'm back :)
Not much to say really...
*Shuffles feet*
Umm... cookies for all?
:D

Vinny
29 Oct 2008, 05:50 PM
Sorta introduction:p

I am back at this account:d
Oh wait gotta edit my sig , this is still the old one.

suomynona
29 Oct 2008, 05:56 PM
Hello everyone.
Been reading a while, thought I'd finally come say hello.

Ilove...CANDY!
29 Oct 2008, 10:08 PM
hi :) my name is chloe just started again really i did play for a week around a year ago but back now i think fully lol. im 16 tomorrow go to school and live in england (not to give exact place away) ;) looking forward to be playing travian when s3 is on :)

ryano
29 Oct 2008, 11:47 PM
I'm back! Did you guys & gals miss me?

Hrbdefender
30 Oct 2008, 09:41 AM
Unfortuantly I am not going to be posting in this section anymore. Over the past few weeks/months this section has become a very unhappy place, there seems to be a snide comment included in every post. If you don't like someone keep it to yourself or speak to them so you can sort out your differences, there is no need to post it in a forum post, so everyone knows how you feel, it is just basically bullying. So I shall only be posting when answering a question due to my role, and in the debate and RPG section, as these are the only places free of this behaviour.
A special thanks goes out to these people:
Chloe: well what can I say about her, she is just the nicest person on this forum by a mile.
Dragonfyre:She lives in Norfolk so she must be brilliant
Horse:She makes some very entertaining posts, and she is a very good debater
Tifilka:Every single one of his posts has made me laugh

There are many more, but these are the names that poped into my head first.

I shall only return to this section if it gets rid of this bullying, or some of you come up with really really good reasons as to why I should stay via PM

Good day and God speed

joes991
01 Nov 2008, 11:53 AM
back tomorrow

????
01 Nov 2008, 04:32 PM
Back.

And not in a good mood.

Damn sitters :(

guna kick some but :P

jupiterandmars
01 Nov 2008, 07:17 PM
Im back after my mega extended break, Jammy noticed, anybody else? jammy i would give u rep but they took it down litrally as i clicked the button

El Ryano
03 Nov 2008, 07:06 PM
I would like to announce that this evening will be my last on Travian forums for a while. I may be back sooner rather than later, but we'll see...
There are a lot of cool people on here, I'm glad I've met (well sort of) so thanks you - whoever you are :P

WeWorshipFred
04 Nov 2008, 11:18 AM
Back from my holiday :)

My account has been thoroughly screwed over so I might give up.

Some questions:

Supporters are blue now?

Wheres all my reppy? :P

But it's good to be back.

joes991
05 Nov 2008, 05:09 PM
im back was nackerd coming home i did think i would come home a couple of days ago but no.

orion7
06 Nov 2008, 07:00 PM
hi everyone! im chris and ive just joined up. so thats my rather stunning intro......

Poison.Ivy
08 Nov 2008, 02:45 PM
Hiya, I'm back after a little trip to Canada to see my pretty much good-for-nothing Dad.
How are things?
Anything changed?

Joshyyy
08 Nov 2008, 09:28 PM
Hullo everyone,

The time has come for me to say goodbye. Well, kind of; I'm not leaving Travian completely.

Time for some justification... Things have got busy in real life (yes, shudder at the thought); I'm going through the process of applying to universities, I'm in my last year of A-levels; the workload is hardly light. I simply don't have time to do everything I do at the moment, and I've had to think about what needs to change. Unfortunately, Travian's had to go.

The changes are pretty much as they seem: I'm no longer Multihunter, or moderator. I am staying as Ex Crew on the forum, but I don't intend to stay on the forum long-term - my time spent on here will decrease rapidly over the next few days/weeks. I am, however, staying on IRC, so if you miss me that much you can always come on there and bug me. Nah, you know I'm always happy to see you all on IRC; I just wish more of you used it more often!

So effectively, I'm now just IRC crew, if you want to give me a title at all.

I've met a lot of great people on this forum, and it'd be a shame to lose contact with all of you - if you want to keep in contact outside of Travian then send me a PM with your MSN and I'll add you (assuming I know who you are). I'm not going to do a "thank you to so and so, for doing this" because I'll never be able to cover everyone and everything - I don't want to miss people out. But I just want to say thank you to all of you; you've made my time here great fun and I am truly grateful for that. So yeah, thanks.

One final note, and one I feel I have to say: I've been there, I've done it - being Travian crew isn't easy. Next time you go to flame a mod, or make a multi, just think about the extra work you create, and give some thought for the poor souls who spend their own time trying to make Travian a better place for you. Also, a thanks to the crew wouldn't hurt once in a while - it's something that rarely happens, but maybe send an IGM to your Multihunter just to say thank you, or PM a mod after you see they've done something to keep these forums a friendly place, just to show you appreciate the hours they spend volunteering here.

Anyway, thanks everyone. It's been fun. :)

Over and out,

Josh

Carrothead
10 Nov 2008, 08:38 PM
Ah well, as I've said in chat, I won't be around on here, or the chat any more.

I clearly underestimated A levels, and am falling behind already, and distractions like this don't really help.

It's been nice knowing you all...

(I'll still be on s2 and skype though)

EDIT: Joshyyy's goodbye pwnd mine. :(

Saffy
11 Nov 2008, 09:15 PM
i wil be spending less time on here than normal, due to a lot of reasons...

1 Freinds, well sorta, have found me on here, and now i am even more ridiculed for it than i was previously, cannot take it anymore..

2 time sharing, i have been playing a lot of games, Fable 2, Halo 3, etc and i have not been on as much any more..

3 School life, now i dont have A levels, but my school work etc has been dragging me down and also i have been down a bit with bad moods etc, and going on here isnt helping, i dunnno why it just isnt..

4 Normal Life i have recently been busy with other things, again such as gaming, school, but aswell as house work etc, building work, and travian is loosing it's appeal to other things, well the forums are any way, i lost the urge for thegame a month or so ago.

5 People, i have been thrown into " The depression" and i have not come out welll for it, i have also seen countless people ranting on on wrong topics, and being completly wrong about things and knot admitting it, and general annoyance of said people, also the new admin, i am not saying Laika or Taulph are doing a bad job, but it is the settling in period and i wont be looking forward to it.

Goodbye, well sorta, i will be on much less because of the above points, so you arent getting rid of me yet ;)

Saffy

EDIT- Oh i almost forgot, i will be on skype and msn frequently, but i suppose i havent been a huge fan of IRC, but i will be on the previous ones the same amount, so catch me on there if you need too.

joes991
16 Nov 2008, 03:54 PM
I am sad to say that i am having a break from travian till my sats are done so i willgo on it sometimes but not all the time so till next time good bye :(

Groggers
16 Nov 2008, 03:55 PM
Kthxbai.
Forum = fail.
Game = fail.
People = some epic, some not so.
Life = busy.

See you ladies around.
And rlyrlyrly, I mean it this time.
x]

joes991
16 Nov 2008, 04:43 PM
i regreat ever saying i am ever having a break if i say that again i should be banned sorry travian

Steve10
17 Nov 2008, 04:50 PM
I'd just like to say after about 1 1/2 months of absence I have come back. Just to tell you I won't be posting again for another month or so after Wednesday.

Thank you for cheering.

El Ryano
17 Nov 2008, 06:13 PM
Welcome back Steve! *cheers*

I, too, have returned - I told you all I would, don't look so shocked :p

Any fruit baskets or sugary treats are welcomed...

Poison.Ivy
18 Nov 2008, 05:15 PM
I am here again!
I've been to France for a bit, in a loveely hotel in Nice. Lost my phone though, so I got the Nokia Blackberry :) It's a bit bulky though.

Gouranga
19 Nov 2008, 07:50 PM
I'm pleased to announce my full time return to the forums as my laptop is being fixed, so unfortunetly im back here again with you guys.
Ryan

Steve10
19 Nov 2008, 08:27 PM
I've decided to also make a full time return instead of just for two/three days like I intended, I am mainly here to get the ideas section back on track. I read some of the latest and the're awful.

King Gary
23 Nov 2008, 01:11 AM
I'm off. I might come back in a few months, or i may come back in a few weeks, i may even not come back at all. Either way, i'll lurk for a couple of days (as that's how these things are done) so if any of you guys wanna chat on msn, I'd be happy to give mine over a PM.

Good raiding to you all, King Gary :)

carlos apa
23 Nov 2008, 04:20 AM
ok im partley leaving just the forums though as i have been busy i will still be on main game just not forums as much i will be on fourms mondaypart tuesday and thursdays on other days you will see a pig fly before im back onor untill i have done all collage work

funnyface
25 Nov 2008, 10:25 PM
Back for a while, =D how is everyone??

King Gary
26 Nov 2008, 10:47 PM
Back for a little while, so be nice :P Damn, it's not Travian that's addictive, it's this forum stuff :mrgreen:

@ Richard, well up for a night out soon. You been to The Office yet? £2 for a double whiskey ;)

Poison.Ivy
27 Nov 2008, 06:21 PM
I think it's I good time to say I sort of leaving, as seen as I'm quite useless round here, it makes me feel kind of... surplus at the moment, but I'll probably return. Gosh, I miss everybody, making a list id a bit mean, but, Saffy, Asrue2, Despise, Gouranga, FunnyFace... I miss you loads. Please nobody go because I left (though I doubt it will happen) because then you'll have no chance of winning me back - not, to say, that you'd want to. I'll check in from time to time, but to be honest, I getting a bit... depressed. I read way to many books and I've got to get back to eating more again before I starve myself.

Bye bye,
(I'm not gone yet)

Anna, Garnet, Ruby, or whatever else you want to call me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lord Ravenclaw
28 Nov 2008, 01:11 AM
I feel that it is time for me to leave Travian for good. I have grown to dislike... no, to hate this game as it interferes more with real life and sometimes, it seems I cared more about it than my girlfriend.

I have had my highlights but ultimately, this game gets pathetic after a while, especially when you see players looking for pathetic reasons to zero others, supposedly good alliance leaders getting the hump over a short sentence with the words "suggest" or "advise" in and bascially friends turning into enemies within the space of a few hours.

I am remaining on servers 5 and 6 as a favour to some friends on there, the rest of the servers can go hang as far as I am concerned. I am sick of the rubbish I got in this forum: well done people you killed my enthusiasm for role play and my love of this game.

I can leave S5 at any time, quite easily and have a friend carry on, most recently we started dualling; me for the message side and building, her for the military, so either way, it wouldn't be hard for her to carry on.

With the exception of a few people, this forum is possibly the worst place for me, as I seem to get so many negative comments from people here (mainly S1 area) that if it was Propaganda, the USSR would love it.

But to those who are still hopelessly in denial that Travian can be saved, I have a little figure for you; A liberal government has a better chance.

Farewell Travian

Steve10
29 Nov 2008, 03:04 PM
Ok for once I am actually going to be leaving the forum. A few people (not looking at DF or Laika) have made my life uncomfortable behind my back and it isn't really fun anymore to justify staying so bye all.

aps
29 Nov 2008, 10:32 PM
see you all :mrgreen: :s

gilli247
30 Nov 2008, 04:38 PM
I'm off now for unfourtunatly 2 - 3 weeks depending on how my mocks go,

If I do come online then please shout at me repeatatly to get off and go and revise! I am going to try and completly not even go on this site until my mocks have finished, that way I won't be tempted :D

Bye

Gilli

carlos apa
03 Dec 2008, 01:01 PM
ok im partly leaving just the forums though as i have been busy i will still be on main game just not forums as much i will be on forums Monday Tuesday and Thursdays on other days you will see a pig fly before im back on or until i have done all collage work

ok when I said I was leaving for just a few days well now i will be leaving for a month or 2 but will still be on game on server 1 most and server 2 now and then

hwoo
05 Dec 2008, 06:27 PM
im leaving trav for 3 weeks as im going on holiday for three weeks (florida yay!!) anyway ill be back soon enough :D

Saffy
05 Dec 2008, 08:30 PM
I am back form like a 3 day leave, stupid decorators in my room >.>
sooo, what did i miss?

phaedrus
06 Dec 2008, 05:37 AM
Well, the time has come for me to bow out of the forums, hopefully with some grace. Last time it was all catapults and alliance politics. Not pretty but I guess many of us have been there. This time, it's just the right time.

If I'm honest, I can't say I will stop playing this game. It has something few others can claim, I just don't quite know what that is exactly. Maybe it's the fact that despite its flaws, people encourage you to stick with it, show you the way, even defend you to the last should it come to it.

Maybe it's the fact that you can and do meet people from all walks of life, all with opinions and approaches that make you look at your own and even question or change it. That has a value all its own.

Or could it be that something so apparently simple is in fact profoundly complex and appeals to those with the imagination and determination to make it work. The sort of people that create and inspire. Yes, I'm talking about you people :)

I don't know. What I do know is that I've enjoyed almost every minute of it till now. The fact that I became a legend was and will remain one of those memorable moments. But I am not the stuff of legend. That accolade belongs to others.

I've already named many of those that have earned my respect elsewhere on the forums. It should be pretty clear by now. Don't forget that many of them make this place what it is on a voluntary basis. The fact that you can apparently say and do whatever you like is no accident. You forget that at your peril folks.

If I've offended anyone, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise. I'm not always as subtle or easily understood as I'd like to think.

If I've helped anyone, pass it on. That's what makes this place work when all is said and done.

If you think Travian is just a game, you're probably right. But it's a unique one and you don't have to look too far to realise there is a lot more to it than that.

One last thing. The name. It's p-h-a-e-d-r-u-s. Faydrus. Got it? Good. (No, that's not an ego polishing exercise.)

If you find yourself out of ideas with a thousand Romans knocking on, give me a shout. I'll see what I can do.

But like I said, I'm no legend, so if a three legged dog and a small cohort of anti-war protesters show up it's got absolutely nothing to do with me...;)

Have a good Christmas folks. :)

Chloe
07 Dec 2008, 09:56 AM
My bag is (almost) packed... and it's (slightly) overweight... but I'm leaving to the jolly land of Frogs today!

I had my bag perfectly packed, and then Mum and Dad gave me my Christmas presents, so I've got to fit a bit more in...

But it's getting there :)

I should have internet, but apparently it's not working yet.

Don't forget about my blog... it should be updated quite a bit :)

*hugs and kisses*

/me over and out.

Ali-Cat
07 Dec 2008, 01:38 PM
After being called a spammer by someone who was supposed to be a friend then I think it is time that I left, since mt posts count annoy him so much :'(

bye lovely people it has been great the time I have spent here

ali :(

funnyface
07 Dec 2008, 02:42 PM
leaving
reason: someones giving me a hard time and wont leave me alone when im trying to have fun! and is doing things that I find annoying because I did something which isn't breaking the rules or doing anything WRONG

MjŲlnir
07 Dec 2008, 09:29 PM
I'll really leave...i don't want some annoying Corporal charging down the AWAC and demanding to know why his Commanding Officer is playing on an internet game...instead of monitoring the radar.

restricted
07 Dec 2008, 10:01 PM
I'm back! Though I am not very sure where I went to...

Gouranga
10 Dec 2008, 09:06 PM
Now for my full full time return as I have a new pc which means i'm here more than ever so you better get used to me being around again. Woo christmas

Fly Monkey Fly
11 Dec 2008, 08:56 PM
Howdy all

Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself.

I'm Dan, I'm a noob!

GrayFox
11 Dec 2008, 09:59 PM
Hi ^^
Im (see nick)
Im also pt (portuguese)
i dont know who old am i
recently moved to england
playing travian since the first server 4 in portugal
now moderator at forum travian br,and a supporter at speed br
and i hope i get to know cool people,like i did at travian pt and br:)

Leon
12 Dec 2008, 07:56 PM
I might actually be leaving soon, and that thread is on the third or second page i think

Lupia
15 Dec 2008, 08:14 PM
Hello, trying not to be too much of a nOOb (though did nearly spell that incorrectly...). Also trying to be very polite before my dark side escapes and everyone thinks I'm ebil ;)

me_me_me
16 Dec 2008, 08:55 PM
This is Intros & Farewells - well. I'm an old member, and I just wanted to ask how much has changed? Hi to all you new members, bye to all you old members.

gilli247
18 Dec 2008, 03:44 PM
I'm back from doing my mock exams! I managed to resist quite well actually, lets see if I can do the same for the real things!

Exams went pretty well, I've already had my RE results: 199/200! :D

SOD was the best nagger ;) ... thanks

Gilli

Chloe
20 Dec 2008, 01:40 PM
Hi there,

I thought I would reintroduce myself as I'm sure you've all forgotten about me for now.

My current accomodation will have internet, but doesn't yet, so I'm sitting in a bar that has Wifi :)

I might do a blog update whilst I'm here if I have time...

LucyMoo
20 Dec 2008, 07:52 PM
Hello

I'm new

*waves*

ickledevil
21 Dec 2008, 06:36 PM
its sad i will be away for Xmas

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deathwalker
22 Dec 2008, 01:14 PM
Hello, I have been a lurker for a while now, but I thought I would introduce myself. I have a brother who uses this forum quite a lot but I shall not embarrass him by naming him. Not sure what else I should put, so that is all. Hello again!

danny-d-b
22 Dec 2008, 07:21 PM
well i'm leaving for exams now and christmas

I may be back after christmas- depending on if people want be back or not - i'll check the thred now to see

SausageofDoom
24 Dec 2008, 08:22 PM
Off for a while, as I don't seem to be able to express myself at the moment, and people don't understand that I am hurt by their attitude when I have never, and would never, disrepsect their beliefs. Time for me to give it a rest I think, See you in a few weeks I hope.
Have a good Christmas and I hope you all get what you want.

Hrbdefender
24 Dec 2008, 09:49 PM
I shall not be on in the next few days, I hope neither shall you.

I must rejoice in the company of my loving family:(

HELP ME!!!!!!

So I bid you all Merry Christmas and Goodnight!

Don't wake your parents up too early, like I shall be doing. 5am start FTW!

So goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!

tahiri.jedi
25 Dec 2008, 02:15 AM
Hi i'm a newbie, my names is Lee and hoping to spend loads of time playing this as it reminds me of a really old favourite game of mine AOE2. Hope to make lots of new friends see you around.

Hrbdefender
26 Dec 2008, 10:22 AM
I seem to remember doing this a while back, but looks like I need to again.

Every time people post things now, it appears that someone else will interpret that message differently to what it was intended to be. I have seen people I like getting insulted by posts, but I have also seen people being offended by their posts. The bad thing about forums is you can never see the persons face when they post something. So it is hard to grasp what they truly meant. I'm afraid that too many people are getting offended by what others say, the whole concept seems daft to me. So alas I shall not be posting anything anymore, apart from the RPG area, as this seems to be the only place not affected by this, yet...

So its a sort of goodbye from me. Now I know some people will rejoice at this news, good for them is all I can say.

If you want to talk to me (not likely I know) my contact details are in my profile, or you can do it the old fashioned way via PM.

danny-d-b
26 Dec 2008, 11:37 AM
I'm going to be 'going' soon for a bit to

exams and all

still be in my RPS but I'm not going to be able to be on a lot

should be back fully at the end of January (after my exams) though I'll going to be giving up the forums completely the week before

NeverSayDie
26 Dec 2008, 05:23 PM
Well i guess im new

espeically to forum life
=]

Well now S4 is over
gotta wait to start allll over again =]

NeverSayDie

Welcome, and such a nice greeting. It's such a shame when forum users (*cough, fizzy, cough*) forget to use the quote button when reffering passionately to an earlier post. It has the potential to cause such confusion :D. Welcome to the forum, I for one hope you enjoy your stay. :)

KG

MacDuff
26 Dec 2008, 07:34 PM
Hey

Im new on the forums this is my first post.

So yeah just saying hey :)

Adkill
26 Dec 2008, 07:40 PM
Hey

Im new on the forums this is my first post.

So yeah just saying hey :)

Welcome :)

I may not be on here much for the next few day until my room's sorted out and my new computer (hurrah! replacement for my rubbish laptop) is set up.

danny-d-b
29 Dec 2008, 08:10 PM
I'm going to be leaving soon

considering the vast amount of bulling going on towards me is just not worth reporting and the few should leave to benefit the many, which is why I'm leaving in the hope that all the nasty evil bully on sever 3 parts of the foram soon run out of things to talk about

I'm sorry to all thouse that found my veriety of humor funny and I hope I answerd all the questions I did with a resnable answere

I'd like to say thanks to all the members of the RPes for letting me take part in a number of role playes and I hope I did my bit in pushing the stories along there way

I'll still be doing sever 4 jammy So will be contacting you again once it starts and anyone who depratly wants to talk to me I'm on sever 3

other than that good bye and good luck in your future lives

danny-d-b

Edit: I just hope the mods have the kindness to stop this from getting spamed by thoes bullys before the people who care about this get to read it

Drillbit
29 Dec 2008, 08:20 PM
Hi to all

i been on travian for a while now but only just got round to useing the forum

Danny -- dont go, i'll miss your comments (even the inapropriate ones)

Lord Aslan
30 Dec 2008, 02:46 AM
Iív decided that a year of Travian is enough for me. I started playing Travian last year with the first speed server at a time when there was nothing going on in my RL- I had a-lot of time on my hands. My first decent server being s4, which I have now finished and can at-least say I finished a full server lol. My most successful server being the current s6 and I really wish I could carry on playing, seeing it through to the endÖ however as many know and will have noticed, my activity has dropped the last few months and I now merely win wars via diplomacy- havenít won a military war in ages simply due to the fact that I donít have the time to organise them. Iím finding that im trying to make time for Travian so much that it gets to the point where RL gets neglected- and its for this very reason that Iíve decided to stop playing. Iíve learnt a-lot from the game and it has most certainly not been a complete waste of time. Iíve learnt that I am indeed able to lead, and am now doing so in RL with Youth Groups and Boys Brigades. Iíve learnt a lot about people, how some think, how to please ect- Diplomacy. But more importantly Iíve made some great friends- friends with huge variation lol who I'll def be keeping in contact with!

Yes I have a-lot to say thankyou for, but im not going to go through each and every single person or I'll be typing till next year... literally! Will mention a few though.

First and for-most the members whom Iív played with on s6. Before the server started I asked 21 people to come play with me on s6, following a plan Iíd devised. We were a team like youíve never seen before, that helped each other no matter what, each and every single one on skype- you wont believe the amount of spam that they have been able to keep up for the last 6 months lol- even before the server started! Unfortunately we lost quite a few of the 21 but filling their shoes were some truly magnificent peopleÖ you know who you are. Thanx guys, youíve been with me all the way giving me 110% support and really making the server fun to play! I will continue playing the account (NPCing wheat mainly) until Iív spoken with my Sponsor and weíve decided on a new owner- will be speaking to you all still over the next few days so not quite yet saying good-bye to you donĎt worry.

Secondly I would like to thank all the players whom Iíve had the privilege of playing with over the last year, both friends and enemies. Very first two friends being Snake and Dlrow. Snake being the Beta tester who taught me most of what I know and the reason for me seeming so much more experienced at the start of s4 than I actually was- not sure if that was a blessing or a curse lol. Dlrow who Iív always been bouncing ideaís and plans off and having constant competitions- also Co-leader of the very first Lords alliance on s4 and a great friend. Xwing for sharing with me a few of the secrets to a successful alliance and giving me the idea of a pre-organised alliance which started of my Leading of Alliances. Jammy who I amazingly met in-game before I met him in the forum lol- he shared loads of wisdom about the game with me at the start of s4 and beyond. GodofPain for bringing out the best in me when pushing me to the outer edges of the map on s4. It was due to this that I have the successful game play I have today. Flood- lol weíve had some great fun! Going from being the of worst enemies to having friendly competitions, I wish I had the time to dual with you on s4 as was planned- would have been very humorous if nothing else lol! Azrael- you saved the alliance on s1 when taking over the leadership- a Leader and player very much under-rated! Beelzebub- Iíll def keep in-touch, youíve taught me a-lot and Iíve enjoyed our conversations- sorry I canít help out on the up-coming s1, but I wish you all the best! Lord Indianz- Sponsored me on s6, buying all the gold for the account and also contributing to the s2 account- the whole alliance was built around the fact that he was able to provide my account with bottomless gold, so all thatís happened has been largely due to him.

I know I havenít mentioned 1% of the people I could and probably should, please accept my deepest apologies but the list is too extensive! I will remain around for whats left of the holidays if anyone needs to contact me, however for the majority of you I bid you Farewell.

Chris (L.A)

danny-d-b
30 Dec 2008, 03:37 PM
well this my final post

Good bye, good luck and God bless you all weather you belive in him or not

BYE!!!

joes991
01 Jan 2009, 10:01 PM
im back and hopeing to make new friends and during my brake i have learnt to spell.

Fallacies13
03 Jan 2009, 03:00 AM
Hi,I'm here through a series of random and some what hilarious chain of events....the US wishes me dead:D

King Julien of Madagascar
03 Jan 2009, 07:29 AM
Well, lots of talk of established names leaving, here's a self-introduction from a semi-noob just entering....

It took me 400 years and 3 different email addresses to get activated here and in the end it still didn't work and all came down to Laika sorting me out and getting me activated, so thanks for that.... what's with the activation emails not arriving? A technique to keeps noobies out of the forum perhaps?

Anyway, nice to be here, I'm playing on UK2, UK3 and about to restart on UK4.

Playing from Madagascar, really...

Psycho
06 Jan 2009, 01:29 PM
Hello,

I am Psycho... I'm new here... migrating over from the .com.au forums. Hopefully I can jump straight into the action here and become a forum regular :) The aussie forums are great (and way to easy to moderate ;)) but they are too... dead most of the time. I doubt that's the case here so I should enjoy myself.

I'll be playing UK4 dualling with gilli247... hopefully he can uphold his reputation without me dragging him down too much :p Well thats me in a nutshell forum wise... I'm sure you'll all get to know me personally later!

P.S go join over on .com.au there is already a british invasion going on... but I don't care - more members = good.

Freak Show.
08 Jan 2009, 03:48 PM
Hi, I'm Freak Show, and I like killin stuff.

Hutchy96
08 Jan 2009, 09:24 PM
the reason i suddenly returned is because i just came out of hibernation

joes991
10 Jan 2009, 05:36 PM
Thats it im leaving i should have nether made a comeback i will come on sometimes but not all the time

i hate i lost all my posts.

joseph

joes991
10 Jan 2009, 05:51 PM
im leaving on monday

Carrothead
10 Jan 2009, 05:56 PM
1m levin cs i onli gt 2 shilds.

resistance
10 Jan 2009, 06:06 PM
Hi everyone, just started today.

Looks like fun :)

joes991
10 Jan 2009, 06:20 PM
so i will just go on my forum from now on

i will leave on monday at 12am

i will still go online for a little bit not alot tough.

have all your fun with out me travian is better with out me even laika will agree

i may be the joker but i am not joking.

joseph

MjŲlnir
10 Jan 2009, 06:54 PM
Oh i'm leaving as well...some time in November or December in 2012...plenty of time to fill the new sections with spam

Xypher
10 Jan 2009, 07:10 PM
Joes, you said you were leaving, then made up a date and time, You're like danny db leaving :p

Dannys already back, and already banned again.. think Joe will come back a few weeks later and then go again then come back?

chelsealex
10 Jan 2009, 07:46 PM
erm hello, I am chelsea alex and i am a 14 year old girl in spain, but i am english, so hi :)

Tilifika
10 Jan 2009, 10:35 PM
I wanna reintroduce myself.

I've been away for like six weeks and everything's new and scary! I feel like a noob.
And all my posts are gone. That's almost a years worth of spam.
And my ideas guide got deleted! *sniffle*
So anyway, hey, I'm Rob, I'm a student, I love dougnuts and things that beep.

Carrothead
11 Jan 2009, 04:33 PM
Puppet's leaving? :(

KataK
11 Jan 2009, 05:45 PM
How do you do?

I'm relatively new to the game and new to the forum. Joined S6 to learn and am giving S4 a proper go. Have given forums a wide berth for some years but this community seems nice (from what I've read) so hope to become part of it!

brooky121
11 Jan 2009, 06:14 PM
I am brooky121,
I used to be brooky, but my computer broke and stuff.....
So now I finally have it up and running again, all my accounts are deleted and I can't get into my forum account,

so hi everyone.:)

ToySoldier
12 Jan 2009, 07:06 PM
Can't see my private good-bye thread anymore so..

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

RxRob
14 Jan 2009, 05:14 PM
Thought I'd say Hi.
Been playing for about 4 weeks now and loving it!
I'm Rob, i live in Newcastle with my wife and mutt (1/2 german shephard 1/2 grey hound, he's nuts)
I'm playing as a gaul and just suffered my 1st crushing defeat to a teuton where i lost all my troops and all my traps :(. Oh well time to rebuild.
Anyway HI guys and gals

El Ryano
16 Jan 2009, 11:44 PM
Umm, hello again everybody [waves sheepishly]
I have returned, for those of you who remember me, however, I'm not sure how active I will be (one extreme or the other!). There have been lots of changes, though, in my absence, for me to get my head around first, so that may take some getting used to...

Poison.Ivy
17 Jan 2009, 04:44 PM
Hey guys,
I know I've not been on fore AGES (sorry about that) so I thought I should come in and say hi.
I hope you all had a fabtastic christmas, and best of luck for the coming year (although I guess it's a bit late for that)
I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming Chinese New Year on Monthay the 26th too.
Check out Sia if you haven't already herard her, she's an Australian singer and she's completely awesome. There's a new Imogen Heap CD coming out soon too, or so I've heard.
If I don't hear from any of you beforehand have a great Valentine's Day.
Lots of love and hugs,
Anna xxx

Suffolk Fox
17 Jan 2009, 08:41 PM
Hi, Suffolk Fox here!

I just joined last night, things going ok! Drop by and say Hi anytime. Oh and bring some wheat...

funnyguy
19 Jan 2009, 05:45 PM
hey guys...

im back :)

hwoo
19 Jan 2009, 09:18 PM
hi im back after a few days bet you missed me (blatantly not) anyway i had to move evrything and cover it *sigh* becuae i was painting my room, very boring anyway im back(not that youd be intrested, im very down of recent)

BROOMER
19 Jan 2009, 10:22 PM
This is the last you will hear off me

danny-d-b
20 Jan 2009, 08:48 PM
well I'm back for a bit after my ban- though I'm going to be on and off a lot in the next few days due to A-levels

k4n0 iZ £r£
22 Jan 2009, 07:20 PM
hello im new

WeWorshipFred
23 Jan 2009, 12:36 PM
Going away for the weekend for my birthday :)

I'll be leaving about 2pm and I'll be back on Sunday about 8pm

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Night Star
23 Jan 2009, 04:55 PM
Finally. The time has come.

Adkill, you can start celebrating as the following words will be music to your ears as I can guess.

I am leaving Travian, so I can concentrate fully on my education which is a much more important matter than a game. And I can play games later when I have successfully got a job. I thanks everyone who has made my time here a very exciting and interesting but I cannot hope to name everyone but will try as I have nothing else to put in this post.

Adkill-Thanks for been a lean, mean spelling machine. You have been one of the people who have been hugely responsible for making my time here very exciting and interesting. Even though you might not believe it but you have had the most impact on making my time here into an exciting and interesting experience.

hrbdefender- Thanks for the attacks, I hope they really set you back quite a few days but shows what happens when you attack me. L O L. Thanks for making my time here quite exciting and interesting and I wish you all the best for any more servers you play.

A2N-I wish you all the best for the rest of the server and you have already been in contact with me. You will be receiving some more reinforcements from me in around 2 hours to put them to good use. If you donít remember then I am Ancient Dragon, the leader of MAFIA A.

dnnyk1-Thanks for been a excellent Co-Leader in game and I hope I will be back working with you later but for now if you need help then drop me a message by my MSN email address if you click on my profile.

mophead- Thanks for applying to my first thread and been very friendly during my time here. I wish you all the success for the rest of the time you spend of Travian and continue making good RPís and stories. Drop me a message sometime as well.

Leon-I cannot forget to mention you. You have taken me very highly and I thank you for that. Continue been a good RP and story maker and I wish you the best of luck for the rest of time you spend on Travian. Drop me a message sometime as well.

DragonFyre-Thanks for sorting out my sig and have been a good person as well. You have always taken everyone in equal views. I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the time you spend on Travian and making a few but excellent quality RPís which I have been proud to take part in.

Of course I have not mentioned other person like Saffy who is a girl. Iím joking before you have a tantrum. And carrothead who has been a funny person on the chat system. TB for been an excellent mod and highly respected. Super Hero for protecting my brother in game even though you might not know it. Dragon115 for answering a lot of my questions and lots of more people.

I will still be online briefly during the weekends and will leave when the UKX Speed Server has finished and my account has deleted on the COMX Speed Server. If anyone wants to drop me a message, send it to my MSN email address as I am much more likely to look on that before here.

danny-d-b
23 Jan 2009, 07:06 PM
I'll be leaving in the moring, due to the mods starting to bully me as well

I'm sorry to all thougts I've got a long with but your in the minority now, and considering head mod (I'm not bothering to rember his name) is waiting for any excues to ban me and the mods are now makeing comic stips to insult me I've had enough

I'll be on a tad longer to say my last good byes before leaving in the morning

Saffy
23 Jan 2009, 11:36 PM
I might be on less for a bit, seeing as my computer is lemonsed (yes i typed that, bring on the old fruit censorship) I will be on once in a while, and posting form now and again, but recently aswell I have been less and less attracted to this place, but I don't know where to go from here, if I do leave it :p

BROOMER
24 Jan 2009, 03:34 PM
Why?
Where are you going?

quiting travian (exams)

will be back soon enough, but not as my usual self.

dnnyk1
25 Jan 2009, 07:13 PM
Well guys I'm going too. My education is taking over and i dont have the time anymore. I was only here a while but got used to the whining of danny whatever his name was. The nagging of hrbdefender and the constant corrections of d3mo. Good luck guys

WeWorshipFred
25 Jan 2009, 09:10 PM
I'm back after a wonderful weekend away
*sarcasm

I see there have been a couple chages, the ones I've noticed are mods are now blue-ish and there is a new title thing (gaul member, ect)

Can someone explain the changes in a bit more detail, preferably in PM. Thanks. :)

Grumfoss
28 Jan 2009, 02:33 PM
Well for me this is an introduction:)

I am Grumfoss I'm new to this here game, and now looking forward to many fun years of play (I can't understand why I haven't seen this game before)

I hope to see you all in the game.

SillySheep
30 Jan 2009, 06:34 PM
Ello everyone...i've just joined:P

Lord Loren Soth
30 Jan 2009, 06:38 PM
same here I joined about 30m to an hr ago. =P Im from the us and I like to make fun of myself! Well other americans and their overweight pets. ^_^

Poison.Ivy
30 Jan 2009, 06:51 PM
I know it's not my place to say hello again or anything but... this place has changed.
It's not just the forum template but it's just it feels like there's something missing.
I remember that when I joined people were leaving, saying that things had changed.
I see what they mean.
I guess I won't really ever come back properly again. I'm not need round here. It seems like there are a lot of really lovely new members here who are about to make their mark. That's good. I hope everybody's happy.

xxxx

daniels
30 Jan 2009, 07:31 PM
uhhh hi, kinda new here not sure what to say

LittleMissR
31 Jan 2009, 12:24 AM
Hello, i am LittleMissR (Ruth will do). Ive been on Travian for a few weeks now and its pretty fun :)

rangerton
31 Jan 2009, 08:23 PM
Hello everyone, I've just joined the game today and just thought I'd introduce myself.
My name is Brian, hope to meet you all some time soon.

Brian :)

Spoon Assasin
31 Jan 2009, 08:55 PM
Well.....
Im not as such leaving,Just going to be very inactive for about 3 weeks,Unless my Internet gets sorted so I can go Wi-Fi ;)

Jammy
31 Jan 2009, 11:32 PM
I guess I should post here...

Bye! :D

kels
01 Feb 2009, 01:37 AM
Okay yes why not i shall introduce myself
even though i have been on here long enough already

My name is kelsey kels for short
normaly play on server 3
erm i am bored as it is 1:37am
and there is nothing to do :(

erm cant think of anything else

So HI :D

midlands
01 Feb 2009, 01:45 AM
its a farewell for a while, have holidays and work on the house for months now, will be bak on speed maybe september or there abouts, well done leg 4, appreciate all ya done..

The Reterner
01 Feb 2009, 08:11 PM
Hi

Im a returning player to travian (and indeed to the forums)

If you think you know who i am please feel free to send me a message :)

There are a fair few names on here i recognize so it will be nice to get chatting to you again :)

Helen Bee
03 Feb 2009, 12:55 AM
Farewell to all i know here, i have moved to pastures new, in the far north of europe, we have no internet there and i am glad about it.

For two years travian owned my soul, and i lived here, i forgot how beautiful real life can be, i think i am not alone in those thoughts.

Switch off your P.C.'s and see the world.

To those i met that i liked or loved, i wish you the best of the universe.

To those i didnt like:

I forgive you but bite me.

Bye darlings.

Helen
xxx

Puppet
03 Feb 2009, 11:23 PM
Goodbye Travian. I was going to wait until s1 ended, but circumstances have led to an unexpected and premature departure.

I was also going to write a fairly long farewell post, but due to the sudden turn of events, I feel too lethargic to do so.

If you want to keep in contact with me, send me a PM asking for Skype/MSN and we can take it from there.

I will check this forum until 11:59pm on Sunday 8 Feb 2009 to reply to any such messages.

Best of luck to everyone in RL and in game,
Josh (Puppet/Puppet_616)

Howzat
04 Feb 2009, 04:43 PM
To those that know me, hello.

To those that don't

You will.

funnyface
07 Feb 2009, 04:24 PM
Hey guys, I'm back for a while.
anyone care to enlighten me on what has happened? seems alot has!

Love Funnyface xxx

What the hell! 75 posts????

Lerxst
08 Feb 2009, 01:52 AM
Greetings Travian.co.uk! I've been a periodic, long-time member on the other Travian sites and figured I'd show my face here what with the new speed server slated to start soon.

Looking forward to some fun!

Egral
08 Feb 2009, 02:53 PM
With Celtic, Roman, English & most likely French roots EGRAL, named by Largus (who accompanied Claudius on the British campaign of AD 43) and born of Ńsbjorn the Norse god-bear (Have you ANY idea how much Googling that half ton of BS took??) says "hi" to everyone. I am but a simple traveller who seeks the enchanter who lives beyond these woods. If it's a shrubbery you seek ask me nicely (don't forget to say "NEE") and I'll attempt to help you find one - of course it'll be a nice one... and not too expensive. NEE!!!!! ;-)
So, yes, I'm utterly bonkers and since my sister introduced me to this darned game the mouse has surgically embedded itself into my hand & I've grown square eyes.

mini rambo
09 Feb 2009, 08:18 PM
I just want to say ello!

That is it for now sorry if your going to be upset i will give you a kiss LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL nah not really if it were a good looking girl then yes otherwise no LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL nah not really

Oh well talk to you guys l8er

Irishdude
10 Feb 2009, 05:09 PM
I haven't introduced myself yet.:oops:
I'm Irishdude, you can call me Daniel, Dan or Danny. Or anything, really. I am Irish and I live in Ireland, you should know that from my Username. I've been playing Travian for a while now and it's very enjoyable, yet addicting. That's all, really. I hope I get some warm welcomes.:)

Oh, wait, I forgot to say, I'm dead sexy.:P

Jenna
10 Feb 2009, 05:11 PM
I am no longer staff.
I may still be around, but not much unfortunately. Uni is really taking over my life right now, ive got alot of catching up to do after a week and a half of illness :(

Koloth
13 Feb 2009, 02:55 PM
Well people server 1 has finished and I've handed in my resignation, and I won't be back very often to these forums so it's goodbye from me.
I hope you all have a good time continually playing travian and chatting on the forums and I might be back sometime in the future when my free time isn't as lacking.

Yours sincerely,
Koloth

Travian_Bard
16 Feb 2009, 10:10 AM
Hey guys. I know this might be a bit unexpected, but I've done some thinking and I've decided I don't have enough time for this forum anymore. It really is time-consuming, and I don't wanna waste any time that I don't have to in my final year of high school, because to be honest I'm supposed to be a lil nerd. So I will be retiring from moderator and crew, and probably won't come back. Sorry for taking a shield and not using it much :P There have been a lot of good people over the months, and I guess I should make a list, because you deserve some recognition and I'm sure you could do with a good ego-stroking.

Alphabetically:
D3moralizer Ė You need to sleep more, woman. Like seriously. If youíre reading this, stop. Go sleep. Insomniacs are not cool. But yeah, hell I donít even know you that well. The ambiguous gender jokes were fun though. And you have a sexy voice, keep it up darling sir/baby. :)

Desmond Ė My oldest forum comrade. Your niceness knows no limits. You are the unrecognised Messiah of this forum. The day you get really angry at someone on the forum, I fear the sky may fall down. Anyway, you better start going on MSN more from now on to talk to me and Mikey :P

DragonFyre Ė Iíll try and use small words so you can understand them, young one. You. Good. Forum. Person. But yeah, friendly and helpful, where could you go wrong? And you can make amusing noises. What possible downside could there be? Enjoy life.

Hrbdefender Ė My lover. Funny guy and a good person, we made a well good duet. Be less insecure please, youíre a great guy, and Iíd totally make you my lover, if not for geographical barriers. Youíre a good writer too, keep up the good work.

MikeyNinja Ė Well, figured I may as well include you, even if youíll never see it. You are an idiot. But at least a nice enough idiot when youíre not being a complete idiot. Thatís a compliment darling. I think. The important thing is that you mean well...sometimes, you know, when in non-idiot mode.

*sigh* this is why I hate making lists, Iím sure I missed out on people, or all your comments arenít Ďequally niceí but whatever, youíll get over it.

Iíll be staying on till the end of this week, so if you wanna PM me, or talk to me on Skype/IRC we can trade MSN info because after I leave Iíll probably only be on MSN. I have many reasons, but you will have to talk to me privately for details, as Iím not gonna turn this post into a grump. Oh and don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be like "z0mg ban me I'm never coming back" I'll still pop in occasionally, see how things are going :)

CFMC
17 Feb 2009, 10:36 AM
hi everyone errr... i am troubles bro and i like chocolate fudge muffin cake.

i have a man

:eek:
:spychic::natar:

Smezy_Pie
18 Feb 2009, 07:14 PM
Hey im new on server 4 nice to meet yas all XD

SausageofDoom
18 Feb 2009, 07:54 PM
Going to be quiet for a while, will call in now and then maybe, but got some things to try to sort out. Please pm if you want to be in touch, I will be checking, and just cos I have lost my Natarian status doesn't mean I don't still care :)

Chloe
21 Feb 2009, 08:40 PM
I've not been feeling the urge to post as much recently.

The forum has completely changed from what it used to be, and I don't think I like it anymore. I'm still going to be on Skype/MSN, possibly not IRC so much.

I don't really enjoy it on here anymore. PM me if you want, I think I get notification emails, but the people who really matter to me have my MSN.

And I know this isn't the first time I've said I'm leaving, but I really don't feel I can be bothered anymore. If the forum cheers up a bit let me know and I might reconsider. I'll probably still have a look in from time to time, it's not definitely permanent, but I guess it will drop off gradually until I'm not here, so I might as well say goodbye now.

Just a quick thank you for everything to horse, Berethor, SoD and hrb. There will be people who feel they should be mentioned, but those four were the ones who affected me most here on the forums, and if I do a long list I'll forget people. So I'm sorry for that.

Hope you have nice lives, and maybe one day I'll be back for good.

dnnyk1
22 Feb 2009, 04:14 PM
I'm going now guys the forums changed and after a fall out with someone I'm going will miss a lot of you. :)

I'll pop in now and then so feel free to pm me

Mad-Mud
22 Feb 2009, 05:19 PM
been redirected here to say hi :P

Just thought I'd say hi been reading the threads without posting for awhile. Currantly on server 2 in a large alliance. Currant rank aroung the 300 mark alliance is top 20 :P won't say more than that as we like to keep a low profile.

Spoon Assasin
22 Feb 2009, 05:26 PM
Im mega upset now,Everybody is Leaving,Aslan did his reapering trick,Nosim has given up speed! horse and Sod ;(. Koloth and bard ;(.

I thought I was going to be mighty inactive,until I got a new laptop ;)

cute prince
23 Feb 2009, 09:37 AM
hello ..

how u doin guyz ?

I have registered for alooong time .. but this is the 1st post i put ;)

i have played 2 times on speed server ;) .. i can't wait long time loolz
:D

FairyAmy
24 Feb 2009, 07:22 PM
Heya everyone just started playing recently and thought i would say Hi :D
Playing on server 4 at the moment and would like to thank people for all the help. :)

Taulphin
27 Feb 2009, 04:57 PM
Time to make it official since I upset some parties by making no goodbye before (Though I attest that I had no reason to because I was still contributing towards the forum.), I am now gone. Well, been gone for awhile but hadn't found the heart or time to say anything. To be quite honest I don't like making such posts so forgive the lack of dramatic 'I thank so and so for being this or that' in the following...

I shall miss every unique, witty and fun-loving member of this community (also applies to many who are sadly no longer here but whose contributions and insight were always a pleasure). Keep things fun, keep things intelligent and support your server staff. Failing that indulge in triple chocolate ice cream with a flake and remember me!

(I'm in the process of tidying contact lists to avoid my own confusion but the msn contact I have here will be read/used. Please don't fill up the PM inbox here, I will consider such a devious attempt to lure my mind back into the fold.)

Somewhere on this forum is hidden a special pocket dimension, a little like Narnia if you will. It is a place that has been discovered by few, that quest is now yours!

Cat1977
02 Mar 2009, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to officially say Hello, I have been here for a while and have replied to a few threads but been reading them mainly.

Tiz
03 Mar 2009, 05:19 PM
Hello everybody :)

My name is Tiz. I'm new to uk travian, I have played many COM servers before (Some may recognise name). I'm going to be starting on the upcoming UK1, so I look forward to seeing you all and getting to know you :)

Tiz

Jenna
05 Mar 2009, 12:18 AM
Remember me, lovelys?

Carrothead
06 Mar 2009, 06:23 PM
I came on here to write some epic farewell post. But no, my mum was right. Xbox has killed my imagination.

Big shout out to all my homies.

Bye.

Spoon Assasin
09 Mar 2009, 06:01 PM
This time I really am going,failing my mocks veyr badly,I got told to revise like crazy,Travian wastes a lot of that time, I may pop in now and then to say hi,and Ill be looking at the S6 section very briefly a few times each week,would write a goodbye essay,but I cant be asked.

Basically you guys are great,too many people to list.

Dannage
09 Mar 2009, 06:05 PM
Hello new people and new people with an uncertainty about their wherabouts (don't worry, sometimes I wake up with nothing but atraffic cone, my passport and one sock for company, along with an empty bottle of Tizer.)

Goodbye everyone who is really going this time, no I mean it. :)

WeWorshipFred
09 Mar 2009, 08:56 PM
Right peeps.

It's now only 6 or so weeks untill my GCSE's begin, and on top of that I'm horribly behind in I.T Coursework.

So I will have to try and resist the forum to get some revision and I.T done. I'll still be on very often, every day probably :P
But I will have more important things to do than browse the forum, so meh. If I get on I get on, if I don't get on then I don't.

Have fun.

Molecule
15 Mar 2009, 05:24 AM
Most of you don't know me on the forum so far, so I wanted to introduce myself.

Molecule's autobiography:

Birth date: Oct 1
Hobbies: Travian, Basketball, pointing out mistakes
What he does on the computer: Play travian, donate rice at freerice.com, donate water on freepoverty.com, or make music on Mixcraft 4

So yeah, I like annoying people, and pointing out there mistakes a lot, especially in grammar and spelling.

And here are my statistics in donating rice and water, as of March 14th 2009.

Rice: 1430 grains of rice
Water: 828 cups of water

It's growing....

dragon115
15 Mar 2009, 12:51 PM
im leaving

im sick of being insulted

Litch
17 Mar 2009, 04:20 AM
Hello all.

Im Litch from the .com forums, I have the highest T&P post count for a male over there WOOT! The .co.uk forums seem pretty cool to .com, they kept all the cool stuff, but they lack on smilies which is kinda sad...

dragon115
17 Mar 2009, 11:47 PM
Think im going to stick around a bit longer... ive had so many nice messages :)

thanks everyone, its really cheered me up alot

DragonFyre
18 Mar 2009, 09:44 PM
Well everyone...
I'm gonna be leaving.
I haven't really posted on the forums much lately, I haven't really talked on IRC and I hardly ever log into skype anymore. Travian just doesn't have that pull anymore that makes me want to play it.
I've had a great time in the year or so I've been around. I've met some great people and made a lot of friends (and a few enemies too, I bet). It was fun while it lasted.
List of people who made my time on Travian great:

Jammy
Wadey
Groggers
AC
Saffy
Asrue2 (Bet you weren't expecting yourself on this list, eh)
Laika
Hrbdefender
D3moralizer
ickle
Joshyyy
Tune0112 (PIGEON)
Spylie
Taulphin
Berethor
Chloe
Travian_Bard
Mickulty6
dragon115
Tullia

And probably a few of you I forgot, sorry.
I may still hang around on IRC and if anyone wants the MSN addy I'll be using from now on, drop me a PM (I may or may not give it to you). Might pop into the forums every now and again; heck, I may even be back in a few months. But right now I think I need a break from Travian. I'll be around for the next day or so to answer PMs and the like, but after that I'll be pretty much gone.
Gonna miss you all <3

~DF

SausageofDoom
20 Mar 2009, 09:28 PM
OK, then, here we go again, time for me to go the same way as my title, post count and shields an disappear for a while. Have fun peeps see you soon I hope.

Travian_Bard
23 Mar 2009, 09:48 PM
Rejoice mortals. Your God has returned.

Leave your sacrifices at the door, please take off your shoes and any metal items such as watches. Thank you.

Angel Warrior
23 Mar 2009, 10:22 PM
Just wanted to say Hi, new to the forum but not to the game.

Leon
24 Mar 2009, 05:02 PM
Bye :)

Just thought id make it official. Seems kind of pointless now...

oh well...

_Veilside_
24 Mar 2009, 07:00 PM
rawrrrrr!

sum of u mai no me frum ages ago, but most will nut as im wun of the originals :)

Back for now :)

New name though ;)

Monsieur Bonacieux
24 Mar 2009, 07:10 PM
Tis Big Benn back from the dead.

DragonFyre
27 Mar 2009, 03:57 AM
Well, I've been persuaded to stay on as a sort of crewmember, so you may see me around the forums a bit more regularly than I planned...
But right now I'm getting ready to go to France :) So I shall see you all Monday night :D

Stevieus
28 Mar 2009, 01:11 AM
Hi everybody.

I am Steve. Have never player on co.uk servers. But have been on .com (mostly s5) for a few years.
Thought it was about time I left those internationalites alone and come and did a bit of community service for old blighty.
Also hoping that most of you guys sleep at about the same time as me instead of those bloody yanks who r@pe me while I sleep (not literally).

Anyhow howdy to you all.
Good to meet you.

I haven't started on any servers here yet. Seems like s5 will be the next restart so I will wait for that.

Tyne
30 Mar 2009, 04:01 PM
hi, im tyne. ive never played Travian before. I'm a crazy Rat lady (9 gorgous boy rats) with too much time on her hands

D3moralizer
30 Mar 2009, 10:15 PM
Although i know many great people here recently the forum has just put me in a worse mood than i was before going on it so although i will still use it for PM's i am pretty much leaving it in all other aspects (except games thread probs) so bye.

I am still going to play and do anything else i was doing but the forum has really just been not fun in any way shape or form recently so i see no reason to keep trying

D3

Wataru
05 Apr 2009, 09:24 PM
hi i am from the .us forums.................................................

Touched
06 Apr 2009, 07:25 PM
As d3mo said the forum has been some what un pleasent recently, and therefore I have made the decision to leave, i've been on here a year, on and off, and I feel now it is worse than ever.

You will see me from time to time maybe a post or so a week, but not really active.

The only thing I am going to participate in is the Easter events and the usx invasion :D

So you'll have to put up with me for another 2 weeks, but then I will be gone.

You've all been great realy, just some of the newer members have put me off and the rising about of flames and spam.

Reagrds Mrl.

CocaCola
09 Apr 2009, 07:59 PM
Hey, i'm Jack. I've been playing Travian for a while but haven't bothered to use the forums until now. It's a fun game and hopefully chatting on the forums can be a laugh as well.

It'll be nice speaking with you guys :)

SausageofDoom
11 Apr 2009, 07:56 PM
I'm leaving for awhile. Its my birthday coming up and I'm going out and then I'm moving. I'm sure many of you will be glad to see the back of me.

I won't be glad, but you will be back as the pull of the Travian Forum on humanity is as the influence the moon has over the tides. Hope the move goes well and come back with even more polyestrer bags to model :)

funnyface
14 Apr 2009, 04:49 PM
I am back for a bit, seems to be less peep's here...

chris567
14 Apr 2009, 04:53 PM
i might leave for 2 reasons
1)the forum has got a bit boring
2) i am moving and lots is happening in my life
i don't think many will care but for those who do i'm saying now.

akaPABLO
15 Apr 2009, 08:16 PM
Hi i am akaPABLO

happy to be here...never said hi 'cause i just found this thread!!!

Vinny
16 Apr 2009, 06:09 PM
Vinny will be missed dearly, and never be forgotten.

Vinny and Tzaeny are gone? :(

I can't find Vinny on the member's list...

I'm back:D:D:D

dragon115
18 Apr 2009, 04:11 AM
as anyone that cares may have guessed... im not really here any more and im not that likely to be very active on the forums until after this summer.

Ive recently stopped playing the game and so the only thing im doing now is support

i was on here so i thought i best make a proper post, see yas after the summer time

and no it has nothing to do with vinnys return;)

ickledevil
18 Apr 2009, 05:01 PM
I'm Back (Unluckily for you lot) lolo Read the white text:P:P:P

hwoo
18 Apr 2009, 09:30 PM
Just thought i'd say im leaving for a while until my exams pass, not that many will care but i just thought i'd say. So for now Auf Wiedersehen :)

Rasiak
18 Apr 2009, 11:38 PM
Hello! I too am new and thought I would introduce myself! :)

dnnyk1
21 Apr 2009, 08:07 PM
Actually leaving. Real lief has caught up with me and I'm actually going now. I moved as I said in a prior post and am struggling to get on. School starting and everything its getting hard. So bye and I'm sure many will be glad.

Just a few people to say thankys too

Laika - Taught me that spam and post count is nothing

Saffy - Not saying thank you just saying your a nerd

Night star - We argued but for the time we spent dualling was fun

Yoda_lover - Great Mate

Mich81- Wish you all the best

Chris5678910111213 - same as Mich

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawsh - Made my first sig

Mikey - To all the times we spammed together

Dragon5 - You where cool

Me - For being sexy

Tullia - Spoke to you one and you brightened my day

Horse - You where funny

Defender of the faith - Will miss your insanely long posts that I couldn't be bothered to read

White text - For all the fun you caused

Black tiger - You where cool

If I forgot you please don't cry

Hamsterboy9
26 Apr 2009, 03:44 PM
Hey everyone, Hamsterboy9 here ;)

As you can tell by my name, I love hamsters! I have my own Syrian hamster called Speedy and he is... :confused: ohh... I would say nearly a year.

I also love the Sony PSP game, Patapon 2. Check my profile on the Travian game for info!

Well, I don't have much more to say (apart from the fact that I'm still studant!:eek:) So i am endimg my greetings here.

Regards,

Hamsterboy9 :)

Berethor
27 Apr 2009, 09:24 AM
Err this is an introduction, because i have been without internet at home for nearly 3 weeks now, and because i am now back at uni, i have internet :D

I'd like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday a couple of weeks back too, even though i wasn't online to see, i did have a good day :)

Well i'm off now, to my first lesson back

:grrr:

Leon
27 Apr 2009, 08:22 PM
Hi im back for a bit :)

abraamd310
29 Apr 2009, 12:08 AM
Hi im new to travian uk but im not new to travian I played travian us there are alot of things i want from this forum into the us forum like :spychic: :laika: :tullia:
please dont de-rep me because I have an American accent
sorry :)

st jimmy 73
30 Apr 2009, 01:45 PM
Hey,

Im St jimmy 73, I used to use the forum quite a while ago, about a year ago...

I'm back on the forums :D

jjjjjesse
30 Apr 2009, 04:37 PM
Hi. Some of you may already know me from .us.

How's everybody doing?

BROOMER
01 May 2009, 01:19 PM
as promised, i will be back....
Soon enough....
got my exams right now......

funnyface
04 May 2009, 06:39 PM
Im leaving for a while, Nothing for me here, sorry I have been such a idiot guys but you know lol

Spoon Assasin
06 May 2009, 07:44 AM
I really haven't the time to play travian anymore, its starting to get a bit boring aswell, maybe thats because its S6 endgame, or whether it generally is getting boring I dont know.

Ill still log on S6 until the servers out, and ill be on the forums now and then, but nothing like i use to be

If you want to catch me then PM me and ill give you my skype

Thanks guys you have been great

fairforever
06 May 2009, 08:39 AM
I'm away on to some holidays over the summer and have no Idea where I am in the winter (and if there is internet or not) so have a good time and enjoy yourselfs:)

Dante619
08 May 2009, 10:54 PM
hellooooo!! im dan, i live with another member of the forums, tilifika

hwoo
12 May 2009, 05:33 PM
well ive been lurking again for the last couple of days so i might aswell make it public, im back again but for a reason. instead of revising fully right up to my exams and bieng to stressed to do them i thought i'd do the oppisite and just take a deep breath and chill. i did enough revision and a little now and then now so i suspect ill do well in my exams :)

Ogg
13 May 2009, 09:41 AM
Hi,
I'm Ogg from the Travian Au Forums, Im one of the biggest posters there. I play on uk1 and aux.

DragonFyre
15 May 2009, 11:23 PM
As some of you know my laptop is playing up, there's a possibility I may be gone for a while 'cause I'm gonna try to get my dad to fix it... might not be around for a few days so I thought I'd post just in case :/

danny-d-b
18 May 2009, 09:47 PM
Hi

due to my life being boring, I though I'd come back for a few days to see what had happend here and such, and maybe stick arround as I've got a long summer on its way

Or I might not

all depends on things!

gregwalker36
19 May 2009, 05:24 AM
Hi All,
I'm Greg
I'm a new member
And I want to share some
of my thoughts
and ideas about travian.
I'm reading some of the topics
and it's cool.

carlos apa
19 May 2009, 08:08 PM
hey guess who

who remebers me im back
people who dont hi im carlos
and yes im back on server 1 how long it got left?

something name
20 May 2009, 08:41 PM
Hello. I was posting in a different forums.
Anyway I'am here and can anyone explain how this forum works?

jawwwwsh
21 May 2009, 08:59 AM
Hi guys, I have been a bit AWOL on the forums lately, but this morning I remembered I miss you guysss, so Im back again :)

Hiiiiiiiii!

Trouble
22 May 2009, 09:27 PM
Going away fora week.

T

takedowntown
23 May 2009, 09:44 AM
guess whos back yep it,s me takedowntown my wee boy is 1 now and im getting some free time again so to all the psycho,s out there remm, 1 thing 1,2 takes coming for u again lmao it,s good to be back :)

SolaceonTownKid
24 May 2009, 01:31 PM
Hi everyone, sorry I've been gone for so long (though you were probably glad to see the back of me) but my SATs are over and I don't have anything to do so I thought I'd say hello :)

I've been reading a lot of manga lately and watching a lot of awesome anime (Mainly Bleach) but my music taste hasn't altered much... though I really like Lady Gaga's music (not all of it though) and Sia. I'm sure there's bucketfuls of new members about so (if you haven't guessed already) just so you know I'm a massive fan of Pokemon.
Anything changed?

Jess xxx

:P

Tilifika
30 May 2009, 05:08 PM
Hey everybody, first off, welcome back STkid, good to see you around ^_^
I'm afraid I'll be gone for a little while. I move back home for summer today and there be no internets there >_<

Provided I can get back to work at the pub, I'll pay for the net myself but even if that is the case it'll be a good month until I'm back around. And if not then I'll be on a couple times if I can be bothered to get down the library. Worst case scenario, I'll speak to you all in September, when I'll be a big scary second year instead of a fresher anymore. Oo er...

Let's hope what with Tulia as an admin and Taulpin back as a mod (praise the Lord) this forum can be as good a laugh as it used to be.

To everyone I mocked in the creative writing section, I hope you realise it was for your own good. Keep on writing. Especially Kyle, you're showing mounds of progress, keep on writing.

Ryan and HRB, keep on winning/hosting writing contests, you rock my literary socks.

Horse, go easy on everyboy, alright?

Mick, keep the forums a sarcasm fuelled Falloutesque (http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/home/home.php?fbid=O7Zwja3yXzt) wasteland for me ^_^

I don't leave until later on tonight, if I pack in time I'll be here to inject some vaguely banal witticisms into your life.
Ooh, and there is the chance the hotel in Crete that I'm staying in (Haha) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0CFXSh_iY) will have wireless. Might see you then to make you all jealous of the sun, sea and Cretian babes.

Peace out homies

Rob

XXX

mrpanky
31 May 2009, 06:47 PM
halor guys : ) ive been part of forums for a while now but never introduced myself : )
Im panky - hi5 (y)

Trouble
08 Jun 2009, 08:29 PM
Right guys.

Bye, tbh I can't belive I've spent soo much time playing this game :S.. Actually haven't a clue, probs just sad like the rest of youse xD

Any way, Bye.

Trouble.. *list of names, you know who I am methinks... Was "????" on here before.

Sir Eloquence
11 Jun 2009, 02:09 PM
hai people, joined about 2 days ago, played tribalwars for 2 and a half years before and now im here to see what travians like. Im a nice guy and looking for some new people too speak to here :)

dnnyk1
11 Jun 2009, 04:41 PM
Just to let you guys know I will be around a bit more now.

Hrbdefender
18 Jun 2009, 11:00 AM
Well, I've decided to step down from Moderating and quit the forums; I've been thinking of doing this for a while, but the past few weeks finally made my mind up. So, I just wanted to say a few mentions, to those that have made the past year really great.

In no apparent order:

Adkill: Your contribution to the RPG area(I refuse to call it whatever name it is now) has been tremendous. You have helped me with some of my writing, and helped many others, despite them not knowing in it :P I hope you do carry on with your comments in the area, you are one of the unsung heroes of the area. And on irc you have been hilarious ;)

WeWorshipFred: Your mother.

You didn't think that was it did you? Your posts have often made me laugh, especially in the RPG area. Despite having the oddest name around, who would want to worship a Fred? On irc you have also made me chortle many a time

SoD: You are truly one of the forum greats. You are one of the people I looked forward to reading their posts. Your comments on the story I wrote, were brilliant, for which I am thankful.

Chloe: Well, what can I say, you're the forum princess! I wasn't surprised when you became a Moderator, despite you not even planning to be one :P In fact, I think our roles gave been reverse, it is you who is now stalking me ;)

CarrotHead: The ginger pele! You my friend are hilarious, and I would love to be the Carrot to your head ;)

Dragonfyre: You live in Norfolk, that should be enough, but it isn't. Ever since I started posting on the forum, you have always been there, and that's a good thing. You have to be one of, if not the maturest 13 year old around. You're a brilliant writer, and if you choose so, you could have a career in it. You deserved to become a Moderator, and I can see you becoming more.

Travian_Bard: Well, where to start? You're a terrific writer, obviously not up to my brilliant standards ;) only joking, you're probably better You're one of the funniest people I have ever spoken to, the times on irc have been superb. One problem though, you kill our troops :(

Laika: Terrific admin, despite what others say. You've stabilised the .co.uk domain, after a rough patch. And you also gave me my chance, for which I am thankful of.

Tullia and Spychic: All the best in the forum Admin jobs, you two deserved it.

Joshyyy: I want to have your Pichu

El Ryano: You are one of the best, certainly the best at the moment, writers on the forum; I always look forward to reading your stuff. You have an awesome music taste, and I love your dry humour :)

racmichelle1: Very few people know of you, but I've known you for what, almost two years? The first time we really spoke was when I convinced you that I watched America's Next Top Model, I must admit now, I do dabble with it occasionally ;) But since then, I have always looked forward to talking to you, be it on here, skype or msn. You wont know this, but you've managed to pull me out of a darkplace rather a lot, simply by being there to talk about anything, for which I am thankful. You're incredibly random, which I love. Lemon Jelly ftw!

xbagsbiatch: Who knew after me giving you your first infraction, that a few months down the line, not only will we be talking, but I'd count you as a good friend. You were there to help me through a really rough patch, for which I will always be thankful. I'm so glad you decided to spam, otherwise I doubt we would have talked.
/me does the dance one more time

Tune0112: You're one of, if not the nicest person I know. You are my music guru. You've always been there for me, when I've needed you, which I am thankful for. In fact, I'm thankful to the whole travian company, for giving me the chance to speak to you. You need to stop being so hard on yourself, you are nice, in fact you're brilliant :)

<3 to all the crew members

So, there it is, if you're not on it don't worry, I'm just rather lazy and can't include you all :P Wow, didn't realise how emoish I sound

I may pop in to post a story or two, but as of now, I have left the forum. If you want to stay in contact for some unknown reason, then PM me and I will probably get back to you.

Thanks for the good times and memories,

Henry

JuSt Me
20 Jun 2009, 04:51 AM
Hii...

I guess no one came :confused:

burasż neresi bilmiyorum :eek:

help mee :D

SausageofDoom
23 Jun 2009, 04:43 PM
If you know me you may have noticed I haven't been on here much lately. I think I will take a break for a while again.Not saying I won't be back because I have learnt that the irresistible gravitational pull of planet Travian pulls me back from my other world exploration whenever I roam too far.
Some really great people have left recently too, so seems a good time for a break. See you soon no doubt.
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc126/epod1959/Micellaneous%20Image%20Files/WavingSmiley.jpg

Dark
26 Jun 2009, 03:36 PM
Hello. I'm Dark and I play in a few servers.

BROOMER
26 Jun 2009, 04:42 PM
Back for a day :)

SP.TM
26 Jun 2009, 10:29 PM
hi guys,

Life getting pretty busy now so i'm gonna say my goodbyes as this week will be my last.

cheers,
SP

Fabs
27 Jun 2009, 11:14 PM
Well, I actually left a while ago but I never got round to writing a post saying so. And when I was going to the other day, Henry said he was leaving so I didn't want him to steal my thunder :P

I've not really got time for Travian these days, Im busy working and things. Plus Travian the game disinterests me now and I don't seem to know half the forums these days. I've never considered myself part of any clique but I have at least known people in them in the past whereas now I'm not so sure.

I've never really been that close to anyone on here, I've chatted to many and bonded with few but I hope that there's a couple of people at least that remember me with not unkind thoughts. Good luck to you all with whatever you decide to do with yourselves.

kat2685
29 Jun 2009, 01:27 AM
hey everyone, just wanted to say hello since i'm new :D

hope everyone's good

dragon115
29 Jun 2009, 02:14 PM
i just wanna say...

so long and thanks for all the fish

that_lad
29 Jun 2009, 02:40 PM
well hello hello :D

MikeyNinja
29 Jun 2009, 11:14 PM
I'm back again, again.

WeWorshipFred
01 Jul 2009, 11:07 PM
Off on holiday for (I think) 17 days. Should be good. No internet.

L8rz. :cool:

Psychoville
03 Jul 2009, 10:59 AM
Nearly 2 years of my life ... Thanks for the memories .

rachey
13 Jul 2009, 10:00 PM
Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong palce, but it is general and it is about the game!

Just thought i'd say hello really. I use to play about 12months ago but gave up when I finished uni because I didnt think i'd have time! Well i've been drawn back in. This game is addictive.

I look forward to posting on here again and getting to know people.

That is all. Thanks for reading.

MISGUIDED
18 Jul 2009, 07:18 PM
I am leaving, no point being here, bye bye!

hwoo
20 Jul 2009, 11:07 PM
leaving, night all

Bianca
24 Jul 2009, 10:57 AM
Just wanted to say hi since im new here :)
Hope everyone has a good day!!

F.C.
24 Jul 2009, 05:03 PM
Failcake says hi. :)