PDA

View Full Version : [Classic]Graphics pack help

comando
14 Oct 2009, 09:08 PM
ok so as apose to raiding and catapulting people.. i decided to get a graphics pack..

i tried to install this one http://www.travianskins.com/night/ which is the night one but when i do it goes into text form and crashes.. so i have to delete the pack back to standard? any reason why this is? it happens on afew others also.. maybe its my browser? as it is internet explorer?

the night one looks cool! sumert to look forward to when comming on :S

Waterwolfmon
14 Oct 2009, 09:10 PM
This is because the graphics packs were upgraded and you can't use it untill the creator gets to upgrading the pack.

The working ones don't have the lines through them.

Hope that answered your question.

Jakeyyy
14 Oct 2009, 09:44 PM
The night graphic pack is awesome :P

Cant wait until it is up and running.

The Pokemon one is the best though :D :D

Nathan/Yuppers
14 Oct 2009, 09:58 PM
Graphic pack settings
With a Graphics Pack you can alter the appearence of Travian. You can choose one from the list or provide the path to a Graphics Pack on your computer. By using a local Graphics Pack you may reduce page loading time for every page request.
ATTENTION! Use only trustworthy Graphics Packs
Standard Graphics Pack
User-defined Graphics Pack
Example: file://C:/Travian/gpack/ or http://www.travian.org/user/gpack/

More Graphics Packs
Name Size (in MB) Activate Download
Travian Standard 4 Activate Download

So right i have downloaded it , activated it, what else do i need to do to make it work i have never done this before so someone xplain please :P or is that the one i have chosen just doesn't work?

comando
14 Oct 2009, 10:02 PM
This is because the graphics packs were upgraded and you can't use it untill the creator gets to upgrading the pack.

The working ones don't have the lines through them.

Hope that answered your question.

yes thats gr8 thanks, so i tried to get the ones without the lines through.. it still doesnt work, comes up with a text based version of trivian.. like a crashed version thats full of text and rubish really.. maybe it doesnt install it properly.. i even have problems trying to get it back to the origianal version!

but some look nice.. even the ones without the lines through look good