PDA

View Full Version : Forum: Staff Changes (arriving and leaving)

Pages : [1] 2

shadowspirrit
26 May 2010, 10:47 AM
Hello users,

I am proud to announce that our moderator Andi has been promoted to the status of being a Supermoderator.

Congratulations to him.

Shadowspirrit

Billy5Guns
26 May 2010, 10:54 AM
Hoora for Andi!
I'm sure that this is a very good thing and have nipped in here coz I think I might be the first poster .. hoora for me : )

Lan
26 May 2010, 10:56 AM
Congrats Andi :)

Fizzy
26 May 2010, 10:57 AM
He will do a top job.

And if he doesnt I'll moan at him :p

Angry kid
26 May 2010, 11:01 AM
great one Andi well done mate ;):cool:

SummerMcLovin
26 May 2010, 11:02 AM
Good to see such a deserving Crew member given the position; I am sure you will do your best :D

Andi
26 May 2010, 11:08 AM
Thanks guys. I will do my best :)

Cherrypip
26 May 2010, 11:22 AM
Congrats Andi :)

Avi
26 May 2010, 11:30 AM
Well done Andi, well-deserved :lauralee:

septimus ii
26 May 2010, 11:37 AM
Well done Andi!!!

How long have you been a mod here?

Inky
26 May 2010, 11:47 AM
:bear: Well done Andi :)

Lucidity
26 May 2010, 11:55 AM
Good luck.

I hope you will make the correct choices. :)

Ali-Cat
26 May 2010, 12:02 PM
Welldone on the promotion hunni :loveyou: but you have always been my superman :smod:

Enterprise1
26 May 2010, 12:15 PM
Congrats Andi, you'll do great :)

shadowspirrit
26 May 2010, 12:42 PM
Hello users,

As many might have seen, we have a second promotion in our mids. I am happy to announce that our moderator Fizzy has accended into a supermoderator.

Congratulations.

Shadowspirrit

Avi
26 May 2010, 12:44 PM
Great news, also well deserved :flower:

SummerMcLovin
With that post count, it couldn't not be Fizzy ;)

Well done to you too, greatly deserved! :D

Lucidity
Good luck.

I hope you will make the correct choices. :)

As above .

Angry kid
26 May 2010, 12:45 PM
sweet well done fizzy great work :):):)

Cherrypip
26 May 2010, 12:46 PM
Congrats fizzy :)

Andi
26 May 2010, 12:47 PM
Great Fizzy, well deserved :)

93ross
26 May 2010, 12:47 PM
Congratulations Fizzy! :)

Hamster fuzz
26 May 2010, 12:48 PM
Good to see a foreigner to This forum getting all the best jobs!!

93ross
26 May 2010, 12:48 PM
Welldone on the promotion hunni :loveyou: but you have always been my superman :smod:
I thought I was. :eek:

Congratulations Andi! :)

Saffy
26 May 2010, 12:51 PM
Well done :)

Lucidity
26 May 2010, 12:52 PM

Stupid comment is stupid.

Also it's more than a "job" or a promotion. A SMod should be looking at ways to improve the domain especially when things are at such a low. An SMod is more than a mod with wider privileges, they have a responsibility.

Cherrypip
26 May 2010, 12:53 PM

Its not about where people come from that matter its how they do their jobs.

Drillbit
26 May 2010, 01:04 PM
gratz .

CM Chrisvc
26 May 2010, 01:05 PM
Well done Fizzy. I'm sure you will do a great job:)

CM Chrisvc
26 May 2010, 01:07 PM
Congratulations Andi:)

Drillbit
26 May 2010, 01:07 PM
gratz .

Fizzy
26 May 2010, 01:14 PM
Cheers guys.

MouthOfTGR
26 May 2010, 01:15 PM

foreigners have to do the same to uk that uk currently are doing to iraq and earlier did to half the world.
its our burden.

Cherrypip
26 May 2010, 01:16 PM
foreigners have to do the same to uk that uk currently are doing to iraq and earlier did to half the world.
its our burden.

Yes and we get to put up with you ! :rolleyes: Its our burden! :p

MouthOfTGR
26 May 2010, 01:23 PM
Yes and we get to put up with you ! :rolleyes: Its our burden! :p

part of it, no doubt^^

Fabs
26 May 2010, 01:46 PM
Hmm, nearly as many SMods as ordinary Mods now(Edit: Unless SecondHeartbeat has left? Hasn't been on in a few days though I suppose may be on holiday. funny sorta time thouh *shrug*)
Good Luck Fizzy, don't let us down and please speak up if you think something's even if no-one else will :)

Inky
26 May 2010, 01:49 PM
Goodluck :)

ryano
26 May 2010, 02:05 PM
gratz Fizzy

ryano
26 May 2010, 02:07 PM
gratz Andi :D Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Lord Norchard
26 May 2010, 02:49 PM
gratz Andi :D Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Its ryano! I've heard about you but never seen you, I guess you've been away. Welcome back! (if not, I'm wrong)

Congratulations Andi, I know you'll do a good job.

ryano
26 May 2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks :) I've been hibernating for a while - been busy with other things. Not that I'm the most active poster anyway, but every now and then I do post something.

*wonders if it is a good or bad thing you've heard about me*

MouthOfTGR
26 May 2010, 03:08 PM
just out of interest. did you play the first S2 under the nick "ryano", settling way out and deleting midway? in which case i know you^^

Mouse-Keyboard
26 May 2010, 03:11 PM
Congratulations! *Claps*

ryano
26 May 2010, 03:12 PM
just out of interest. did you play the first S2 under the nick "ryano", settling way out and deleting midway? in which case i know you^^

yes. First s1 as ryano, then as sherry, first s2 and first s3 as ryano, then first few speeds, but not as ryano on there. I deleted on the first s2 and s3 part way through because I started playing speed instead.

brendantoland
26 May 2010, 03:19 PM
Nice One ;)

What's the difference between a mod and supermod?

Except one is super?

Mouse-Keyboard
26 May 2010, 03:42 PM
Congratulations! *Claps*

That's 4 now isn't it?

Ali-Cat
26 May 2010, 04:08 PM
Another well deserved mod being promoted to Smod, good luck Fizzy

Imperial
26 May 2010, 05:03 PM
Congrats Fizzy. Have fun making forum clear!

Imperial
26 May 2010, 05:05 PM
Congrats Mondiii. Have fun making forum clear!

PS : Why aren't you still putting ladies at avatar?

Andi
26 May 2010, 05:18 PM
Congrats Mondiii. Have fun making forum clear!

PS : Why aren't you still putting ladies at avatar?

It's because Christian Bale is hot too ;D

Mouse-Keyboard
26 May 2010, 05:28 PM
Can :smod: change/add/remove usertitles?

Freikorps
26 May 2010, 05:42 PM
Bets on how long till ryano is rehired?

Congratulations Andi...

Daniel Reed
26 May 2010, 05:42 PM
I see you still haven't grown a brain, it doesn't matter where you come from so long as he does as good job, which I'm sure he will. I wish him good luck :D

Lucidity
26 May 2010, 05:45 PM
Bets on how long till ryano is rehired?

I thought the same.

She showed up last time the domain went through a rocky patch too.

Freikorps
26 May 2010, 05:49 PM
I thought the same.

She showed up last time the domain went through a rocky patch too.

I heard it was a right cock up.

But, I trust our new "super"moderator will be able to handle her

jjjjjesse
26 May 2010, 05:50 PM
Nice One ;)

What's the difference between a mod and supermod?

Except one is super?

A Super Moderator has the ability to overlook the entire forum, while a Moderator moderates over specific sections of the forum. Super Moderators also have a few extra options at their disposal for naughty forum users, too.

Mouse-Keyboard
26 May 2010, 06:00 PM
Super Moderators also have a few extra options at their disposal for naughty forum users, too.

Such as? Extra large banhammer?

brendantoland
26 May 2010, 06:02 PM
Thankyou :)

Lucidity
26 May 2010, 06:04 PM
As I said in the other thread. And SMod should be so much more than a mod with more privileges, they should be community oriented in their mentality and be looking for ways to increase the forum usage.

Freikorps
26 May 2010, 06:05 PM
As I said in the other thread. And SMod should be so much more than a mod with more privileges, they should be community oriented in their mentality and be looking for ways to increase the forum usage.

They are, just more usage in the Holding pen

SummerMcLovin
26 May 2010, 06:05 PM
A Super Moderator has the ability to overlook the entire forum, while a Moderator moderates over specific sections of the forum. Super Moderators also have a few extra options at their disposal for naughty forum users, too.

They also moderate user profiles as well, in case people break the forum rules with strange links etc. on there.

Lucidity
26 May 2010, 06:06 PM
They also moderate user profiles as well, in case people break the forum rules with strange links etc. on there.

Pretty sure regular mods could do that too. Or they used to be able to.

SummerMcLovin
26 May 2010, 06:07 PM
It all depends if she wants to help out this time or not...

I heard it was a right cock up.

But, I trust our new "super"moderator will be able to handle her

Are you just going around trolling every thread?

Josh Lyman
26 May 2010, 06:08 PM
Well done Fizzy. I'm sure you will do a great job:)

This reads like you had no idea what was going on.

Well done by the way.

Mouse-Keyboard
26 May 2010, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator - http://help.travian.com/img/up/t_uk_smod.png
super moderators are experienced and senior moderators who have access across the forum to support the moderators in individual areas. They are also responsible to enforcing the rules in user profiles, and also give advice and guidance to moderators in their actions, in addition to the regular duties as moderators to ensure good quality posts across the forum.

Advice
as more experienced moderators, super moderators advise moderators in more complicated issues that may arise, as well as teaching new moderators and easing them into the role.

Enforcing User Profiles
in addition to enforcing the rules when it comes to posts, super moderators also have access to alter profiles should they have inappropriate content there.

Contacting Super Moderators
the super moderators can be reached by looking for them on the forum leaders page and sending a pm.

Moderator - http://help.travian.com/img/up/t_uk_mod.png
moderators both enforce the rules in the forum areas, as well as making sure that the forum areas are filled with high quality discussion.

Example to Users
as forum staff, moderators are here to make sure that the forum is an enjoyable place to visit and discuss topics, and so are not here as unthinking rule enforcers. Moderators also have a good understanding of the areas they moderate, and make sure that discussions there stay focused and positive.

Rule Enforcement
Moderators spend most of their times responding to reports about posts which seem to break the rules, as well as actively seeking out posts which may be problematic. They should have a good knowledge of the forum rules and will handle problematic posts to allow proper discussions to continue undisturbed. When enforcing rules, they will typically seen to post a moderator comment to make sure that everyone knows this is an official action or advice about the rules:

This is a moderator comment.

Contacting Moderators
Moderators will rarely need to be contacted directly, although PM'ing them can work if it is that particular moderator's actions you wish to discuss. For normal actions, using the “report post” button on the left of a post is the best way to deal with a problematic post, as this brings it to the attention of all appropriate moderators very quickly. Please do not report posts or user profiles in any other way, as this makes sure the information reaches the right people, is properly logged and doesn't clog up moderators' personal inboxes.

Taken from this thread (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48755).

F.C.
26 May 2010, 06:17 PM
Yay for Mordiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'll have a surprise for you in IRC!

SummerMcLovin
26 May 2010, 06:17 PM
Taken from this thread (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48755).

That is where I got my info from: read that when I was looking through this section.

SummerMcLovin
26 May 2010, 07:14 PM
Just to clarify (without being baited by the troll) I was being skeptical (or at least not as definite) about ryano being hired, which seemed to be his ethos as well. Sorry if I was being confrontational :(

jawwwwsh
26 May 2010, 10:55 PM
Congratulations Andi, hope you do a top job! :thumb:

Keiji_Maeda
26 May 2010, 11:05 PM
Congrats Andi and Fizzy.

Hard act to follow :D

Fabs
27 May 2010, 08:11 AM
Just to clarify (without being baited by the troll) I was being skeptical (or at least not as definite) about ryano being hired, which seemed to be his ethos as well. Sorry if I was being confrontational :(

She's already been Crew twice. The first time she ragequit because she wasn't made forum Admin iirc. The second time she was effectively forced out because she was, in my humble opinion and no disrespect meant, very poor in her role. In my opinion, a sensible person would not rehire her. I guess time will tell :)

Cait
27 May 2010, 09:48 AM

Foreigner?

Their nationality doesnt matter -

But if you mean someone new / not of this domain - you're wrong.

They're an active speed server player and my experience of them has been they make a great enemy (in a good way)

Top news on Fizzy too - since he became a mod I've found him the most consistent and readable.

Snofooz

SummerMcLovin
27 May 2010, 04:06 PM
She's already been Crew twice. The first time she ragequit because she wasn't made forum Admin iirc. The second time she was effectively forced out because she was, in my humble opinion and no disrespect meant, very poor in her role. In my opinion, a sensible person would not rehire her. I guess time will tell :)

So I would be right to be skeptical about her being hired? :)
I meant earlier that just because some people thought she should be rehired, and she might not want to be. As you have explained, the powers that be might not want her to either...
And I was also being nice to Freikorps even though he was trolling (again) :rolleyes:

Foreigner?

Their nationality doesnt matter -

But if you mean someone new / not of this domain - you're wrong.

They're an active speed server player and my experience of them has been they make a great enemy (in a good way)

Top news on Fizzy too - since he became a mod I've found him the most consistent and readable.

Snofooz

As always, it is good to see Hamster Fuzz thinking carefully before he posts like his rep square tells him to...
Snofooz is right (as with all those defending him) that it doesn't matter where he comes from as long as he does as great a job as he has been doing beforehand. An active member of the forum here who has always tried his best.

Fizzy just as much, even all the way in Switzerland ;)

Avi
28 May 2010, 07:41 AM
It doesn't matter where he comes from as long as he does as great a job as he has been doing beforehand. An active member of the forum here who has always tried his best. Fizzy just as much, even all the way in Switzerland ;)
Couldn't agree more with these points. Where you live is insignificant in the scheme of things; they're both highly active, dedicated members of the team. If I could moderate from Australia with my laptop on the beach, I'd love to :oops:

Terapian
28 May 2010, 10:48 AM
Congrats Andi. :)
Even I'm new in here but I hope you do the best :)

infernalrex
28 May 2010, 09:45 PM
Congrats. Hey, wait, since when was Andi a moderator in the first place? I'v never heard of him! Ah well congratulations!!

Andi
29 May 2010, 09:44 AM
Congrats. Hey, wait, since when was Andi a moderator in the first place? I'v never heard of him! Ah well congratulations!!

Thanks! I became a moderator here 23.01.2010 at 08:30 PM :)

Fabs
29 May 2010, 12:13 PM

Wow, you've been here ages :)

Cherrypip
29 May 2010, 12:16 PM
Wow, you've been here ages :)

Length of time doesn't make a difference to be fair it's whether they are capable of doing the job, and I think Andi is more than capable :)

Fabs
29 May 2010, 12:20 PM
Length of time doesn't make a difference to be fair it's whether they are capable of doing the job, and I think Andi is more than capable :)

Nobody said it did....? :)

Mouse-Keyboard
29 May 2010, 12:21 PM
Nobody said it did....? :)

She never said anybody said it did :)

Fabs
29 May 2010, 12:22 PM
She never said anybody said it did :)

True, I could only assume however from her post that she believed I was suggesting such a thing as why else would she feel the need to say what she did?

Cherrypip
29 May 2010, 12:49 PM
True, I could only assume however from her post that she believed I was suggesting such a thing as why else would she feel the need to say what she did?

Oh I must have read it wrong I assumed there was sarcasm there :p

Kizzy
29 May 2010, 04:29 PM
There was sarcasm there, but more along the lines of "Wow, you've lasted longer than most":p

kingofthemad
03 Jun 2010, 10:45 AM

whoa, very precise!! If that was me i'd have said january, or beginning of the year :D

Andi
03 Jun 2010, 03:45 PM
whoa, very precise!! If that was me i'd have said january, or beginning of the year :D

Couldn't remember, so copy/pasted from when my intro-thread was made :D

ssscrudddy
04 Jun 2010, 09:03 AM
well congrats to all the new peeps... can I be a super-mod too so that I dont get any more warnings/infractions/bans ?

ToySoldier
07 Jun 2010, 04:30 PM
well congrats to all the new peeps... can I be a super-mod too so that I dont get any more warnings/infractions/bans ?

I'll say what the whole Crew is thinking: http://i.fokzine.net/s/emo.gif

Andi
01 Aug 2010, 10:30 AM
I have resigned (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1162963&postcount=384), thread closed :D

shadowspirrit
12 Sep 2010, 06:28 PM
Hello all,

First of all, thank you all for putting up with me these past months :D

But as was said in my starting announcement, i would only remain temporary. And with the new FA trained and other items dealt with i will be resigning from the function.

So, here is my farewell. I hope you all will have a great time further on the forum and in the game.

Regards,
Shadowspirrit

Saffy
12 Sep 2010, 06:30 PM
It was great having you, and thanks for filling in this job while this domain got back on its feet, and for training Avi.

Thanks again and stay in-touch :)

PeachyMcWiggins
12 Sep 2010, 06:33 PM
It was great having you, and thanks for filling in this job while this domain got back on its feet, and for training Avi.

Thanks again and stay in-touch :)

Ditto.

*insert lots of smiles and gifts*

Second Heartbeat
12 Sep 2010, 06:33 PM
Thanks for taking your time to help us out :) I appreciate it greatly. Have fun doing whatever you're doing now that you have freedom:oops:

93ross
12 Sep 2010, 06:34 PM
Thanks Shadow for all your work/help and good luck! :)

shadowspirrit
12 Sep 2010, 06:37 PM
Thanks for taking your time to help us out :) I appreciate it greatly. Have fun doing whatever you're doing now that you have freedom:oops:

I will be roaming arround in New Zealand for a while

Second Heartbeat
12 Sep 2010, 06:39 PM
I will be roaming arround in New Zealand for a while

Wow, lucky you :P Have fun! I'm jealous :(

Drillbit
12 Sep 2010, 06:39 PM
thanks shadow for helping us out and traning avi :D

much huggles

Ironali
12 Sep 2010, 06:58 PM
Good luck on the .AU Forums :)

Lord Ravenclaw
12 Sep 2010, 07:08 PM
Good luck on the .AU Forums :)

I think he meant he'll be having a holiday in New Zealand

Byee Shadow :) *waves*

Ironali
12 Sep 2010, 07:15 PM
I think he meant he'll be having a holiday in New Zealand

Byee Shadow :) *waves*

Dangit! Well anyways have a good one.

Avi
12 Sep 2010, 07:23 PM
Thanks for all your work here Shadow, and especially for training me and being so patient.

Even though I knew it was coming, still a shock to see you go. Have fun backpacking :)

elmoga
12 Sep 2010, 08:27 PM
I read this and saw avi had posted and panicked O.o

But still sad to see your leaving shadow :(

Turpinator
12 Sep 2010, 09:11 PM
Good Luck :)

Imperial
13 Sep 2010, 08:21 AM
You did a great job shadow, you deserve a vacation from here and .COM :)

Have fun on Australia :)

Fabs
13 Sep 2010, 10:08 AM
Cya Shadow, as I always said, your heart always seemed to be in the right place.

Andi
13 Sep 2010, 04:03 PM
Bye Shadow!!! :bear::bear::bear:

Mouse-Keyboard
13 Sep 2010, 04:09 PM
Bye, have a good time in NZ *wave*

blazing bob
13 Sep 2010, 04:40 PM
Thanks for all the fish!

kingofthemad
13 Sep 2010, 07:26 PM
Seeya Shadow :) :)

ToySoldier
13 Sep 2010, 08:23 PM
Byeeeee :p

TK123
14 Sep 2010, 11:42 AM
You did a great job shadow, you deserve a vacation from here and .COM :)

Have fun on Australia :)

In New Zealand Shaahi ;) Big difference :P

Bye Shadow. Great work you did here.

Avi
22 Nov 2010, 10:18 PM
Please give a warm welcome to one of our newest moderators LMS. She is really lovely and I know will be a great addition to our team. Over the next couple of weeks she will be in training so please go easy on her and support her in her new role =)

Also we have had to say good bye to our moderator Jawwwwsh, who has stepped down due to a lack of time. Needless to say his spare time will be spent living it up in Wales, hosting some awesome parties and appearing in a raunchy calender!

Andi
22 Nov 2010, 10:20 PM
Welcome (can I say that? sure) to the team LMS. Hope you enjoy your stay. Remember to be soft on cookie now that you are mod :D

Saffy
22 Nov 2010, 10:20 PM
Congrats :D

93ross
22 Nov 2010, 10:22 PM
Congratulations!

Also, I'm sorry to see you leave Josh! :(
Keep in touch! :loveyou:

LMS
22 Nov 2010, 10:35 PM
Thank you all.. I will do my best and aww Andi do I have to..? *looks sheepish and innocent*

PeachyMcWiggins
22 Nov 2010, 10:36 PM
Congratulations!

This completely. :)

Avi
22 Nov 2010, 10:46 PM
I'd also like to introduce Mary Jane, who joins us from the Portuguese forums. Some of you may recognize her from our latest WvV game, where she managed to survive until the end! She's demonstrated great enthusiasm since she joined and we're pleased to have her on the team =)

Aaaand PeachyMcWiggins who has been a member of the forum since 2007, has also finally stepped into a crew role. You may recognize him from the Uk1 embassy or the Now Doing thread. Please offer him your congratulations and also welcome him to the team =)

MikeyNinja
22 Nov 2010, 10:48 PM
Oooh a Peachy :horse:

PeachyMcWiggins
22 Nov 2010, 10:52 PM
Oooh a Peachy :horse:

Oooh a Mikey. :horse:

Second Heartbeat
22 Nov 2010, 10:54 PM
Oooh a Mikey. :horse:

Looks good Benny :horse:

Also: Welcome to all new people :)

PeachyMcWiggins
22 Nov 2010, 10:57 PM
Looks good Benny :horse:

Also: Welcome to all new people :)

It looks rather shiny to say the least. :)

Stevieus
22 Nov 2010, 11:05 PM
You may recognize him from the Uk1 embassy or the Now Doing thread.
Nope.
Never heard of him :oops:

PeachyMcWiggins
22 Nov 2010, 11:26 PM
Nope.
Never heard of him :oops:

Wait, who are you again? :confused:

Stevieus
22 Nov 2010, 11:35 PM
Wait, who are you again? :confused:
I can't remember.
I'm pretty sure I left the house about a week ago, on my way to Asda.
Congrats. Don't let it take over your life.
I somehow ended up here and haven't been able to find a way out since.....

justcheckin
22 Nov 2010, 11:36 PM
Congrats on the position people.

Looks like the competition was steep so glad I didn't apply. I dislike failure:p

Congrats again:)

Lollypop2222
22 Nov 2010, 11:38 PM
well done everyone :) *does a little dance*

J
xx

Jack
22 Nov 2010, 11:41 PM
congrats everyone :)

abyss
23 Nov 2010, 12:15 AM
congrats to everyone :)

Andi
23 Nov 2010, 12:29 AM
Congrats :) Great to see some new faces :D

Remember to post a thread here (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=146) so we can spam a bit :cool:

Drillbit
23 Nov 2010, 05:46 AM
Congrats all

ssscrudddy
23 Nov 2010, 07:35 AM
Congrats to the new mods... I guess this means I fail again :(

/me goes & cats some poor noob just cuz!

Fizzy
23 Nov 2010, 08:00 AM
Personally, I thought all the interviews showed a decent standard all round.

Cherrypip
23 Nov 2010, 08:01 AM
Welcome to the new mods :) and congrats

Mouse-Keyboard
23 Nov 2010, 03:28 PM
Congratulations!

This (except the congratulations is to LMS and Peachy).

Keiji_Maeda
06 Dec 2010, 05:32 PM
One more addition to the forum moderation team for you today!

Please everyone welcome and congratulate:

Itsnotquiteover!

You might have seen her in the S3 sections, and generally around the forum, and I'm sure you will agree, she will make a great addition to the team :)

Cryos
06 Dec 2010, 05:50 PM
Damn, I missed the cut again. *Cries*

Congrats tho

Drillbit
06 Dec 2010, 07:59 PM
well done Itsnotquiteover!

im sure you will be a credit to the team :)

/me goes off to spam

ElementalGoDz
06 Dec 2010, 08:17 PM
Mhudson, I swear you was Banned or something?

Drillbit
06 Dec 2010, 10:33 PM
Mhudson, I swear you was Banned or something?

Nope never been banned here. Hwat gave you that impression :D

keep up the good work mods :P

MikeyNinja
07 Dec 2010, 04:42 AM
Nope never been banned here. Hwat gave you that impression :D

Probably your usertitle, gives the impression of a badass who goes against any establishment he can find and doesn't care who he upsets or how many bans he gets on the way.

Drillbit
07 Dec 2010, 05:08 AM
Probably your usertitle, gives the impression of a badass who goes against any establishment he can find and doesn't care who he upsets or how many bans he gets on the way.

are you sugestingt that all excrew are bad ? Im only excrew cause i asked to have a few months break from MH ing to get RL sorted :D

i hope to be back as crew again sometime

MikeyNinja
07 Dec 2010, 05:29 AM
are you sugestingt that all excrew are bad ? Im only excrew cause i asked to have a few months break from MH ing to get RL sorted :D

i hope to be back as crew again sometime

No not your userbar, your usertitle. ;)

'Fluffy and snuggly'

Keiji_Maeda
07 Dec 2010, 06:13 AM
It does exude a sense of criminality around you, Mhud :D

Drillbit
07 Dec 2010, 08:00 AM
No not your userbar, your usertitle. ;)

'Fluffy and snuggly'

It does exude a sense of criminality around you, Mhud :D

Oh but i am fluffy and snuggly :P
Tullia gave me that title :) so i like it :tullia:

Mouse-Keyboard
07 Dec 2010, 06:23 PM
Maybe it's because ex MH's always seem to get banned *looks at Steve and jjjjesse*

horse
07 Dec 2010, 07:46 PM
^^
So why did jjjjesse get banned ? He seemed pretty level to me :confused:

KatnipKitteh
07 Dec 2010, 07:49 PM
^^

... the case for the prosecution rests M'lud ;-)

horse
07 Dec 2010, 08:28 PM
KatnipKitteh seems pretty level to me :horse:

KatnipKitteh
07 Dec 2010, 08:46 PM
KatnipKitteh seems pretty level to me :horse:

:-0

You meanie!!

Mouse-Keyboard
08 Dec 2010, 07:08 PM
^^

I have no idea, although as it also happened to Steve when he quit, I assumed it might have something to do with him quitting MH'ing.

Second Heartbeat
08 Dec 2010, 07:14 PM
Jjjjesse quit being an MH for personal reasons :) The ban had nothing to do with that. I'm not allowed to go into details :(

Mouse-Keyboard
08 Dec 2010, 07:20 PM
Jjjjesse quit being an MH for personal reasons :) The ban had nothing to do with that. I'm not allowed to go into details :(

It just seemed a bit of a coincidence ;)

Keiji_Maeda
09 Dec 2010, 11:21 PM
I have just removed 15 off topic posts. This thread is reserved for changes to the Forum Staff.

Not for discussing HQ staff.
Not for creating outlandish rumours.

The truth about Jjjjesse's leave from Travian UK crew is written above.

Joshyyy
10 Dec 2010, 09:14 AM

I heard Keiji has 6 toes on his left foot. :angel:

horse
10 Dec 2010, 09:22 AM
Not for discussing HQ staff.
No rumour about HQ is outlandish, merely a hint that the monger does not fully understand the true horror.

Witness the convenient destruction of Agge the Clown threads elsewhere :cat:

On topic:
I don't know any of these people or what IRC is for :(
I could be welcoming Zombies into camp without realising it

*brains or toasted marshmallow ?*

LMS
10 Dec 2010, 01:09 PM
Hmmm brains... Gotta love them... Do you have any horse..? :D

Drillbit
10 Dec 2010, 02:32 PM
im not a zombie afaik however i would be more than happy to explain what irc is and how to use it if you would like. Just drop me a pm :)

horse
10 Dec 2010, 10:42 PM
im not a zombie afaik however i would be more than happy to explain what irc is and how to use it if you would like. Just drop me a pm :)

I've seen the Quotes threads :eek: either some personal titbit or misquote will be ridiculed mercilessly or Saffy will become angry and bash people with her keyboard. I'm safer chattering in GC I think :)

Drillbit
10 Dec 2010, 11:54 PM
I've seen the Quotes threads :eek: either some personal titbit or misquote will be ridiculed mercilessly or Saffy will become angry and bash people with her keyboard. I'm safer chattering in GC I think :)

well the offers always there :horse:

SummerMcLovin
11 Dec 2010, 02:55 PM
Saffy will become angry and bash people with her keyboard.

To save Saffy the trouble and enragement, he is a guy (unless you are MK who begs to differ).

Mouse-Keyboard
11 Dec 2010, 03:59 PM
To save Saffy the trouble and enragement, he is a guy (unless you are MK who begs to differ).

Josh knows the truth too :P

commander
11 Dec 2010, 05:50 PM
I always just thought he was a camp guy. :oops:

Saffy
11 Dec 2010, 05:57 PM
I always just thought he was a camp guy. :oops:
I'm not camp :<
I am a guy for gods sake.

horse
11 Dec 2010, 09:22 PM
Oh yes I forgot, the girl thing was last week :oops:

So, how do you like being a boy now ?
I can't say I fancy it much, all that endless talk about football and hairy armpits :(

It's OK in winter I guess, but I bet once the summer comes you'll want to be a girl again :)

Keiji_Maeda
09 Jan 2011, 11:31 AM
Well, the inevitable has come unfortunately, its time for me to leave properly.

That's right, I'm not taking up another crew place and I will be leaving .co.uk and any other domains I work for as crew.

I didn't really want to bump this thread over the community awards one, because really I'm old news. We've bought in some brand spanking new mods, and they're doing a pretty good job I'd like to think.

So its time to hang up my Super Mod cape, my Señor Mod Sombrero and get on with the real life and the Uni work that comes with it.

Sorry for taking up your time with this post, good day ;)

Cryos
09 Jan 2011, 11:33 AM

That's right, I'm not taking up another crew place and I will be leaving .co.uk and any other domains I work for as crew.

I didn't really want to bump this thread over the community awards one, because really I'm old news. We've bought in some brand spanking new mods, and they're doing a pretty good job I'd like to think.

So its time to hang up my Super Mod cape, my Señor Mod Sombrero and get on with the real life and the Uni work that comes with it.

Aww :( But I've barely gotten to know you!

Stayyyy

horse
09 Jan 2011, 12:36 PM
'tis good to see you are putting your degree over this place :)
send us all a postcard from Real Life, I hear it's a bit smelly but rather rewarding

Q. do all those infractions expire where you leave ? :confused:

nah, you were OK really :)

kingofthemad
09 Jan 2011, 01:12 PM
Its a shame to see you go :( Didn't really know you.. But it still is. Oh well, good luck in this so called "real world" ;)

Touched
09 Jan 2011, 01:23 PM

Is Mark the new super mod?

pleasepleasepleaseplease?

LMS
09 Jan 2011, 01:56 PM
Good bye and good luck Glen.. You are an amazing guy.. I hope the future brings everything you want and need..

Lynette xXx

Second Heartbeat
09 Jan 2011, 02:00 PM
What :( ?! I log on to find this?! Nooooooooooo!

PeachyMcWiggins
09 Jan 2011, 02:08 PM
What :( ?! I log on to find this?! Nooooooooooo!

This. It makes me sad inside. :(

Good luck and all that though man, and make sure to pop back and see us all here and there. :cool:

Thanks for being awesome. :)

SummerMcLovin
09 Jan 2011, 02:12 PM
Sad to see you go Glen, will miss your great contributions to the forum :(

Good luck with uni and beyond, hopefully hear from you every so often.

elmoga
09 Jan 2011, 02:46 PM
Glen you're norty, leaving us like this.

:'(

Carrothead
09 Jan 2011, 03:58 PM
Doesn't Travian implode if Glen isn't a SMod on any domain?

Drillbit
09 Jan 2011, 04:12 PM
Glen i know i said this on PK but thanks for all your hard work.

You will be missed. Good luck with the Uni Work and real life

i hope you will be back again soon

93ross
09 Jan 2011, 04:40 PM
Glen, I would like to thankyou for all those times you have helped me, being a great member of crew and also making me laugh with your stories in the crew chat. You will be greatly missed and I think I can say that on behalf of all the crew and forum members across all the domains which you have been crew for. Good luck for the future and keep in touch!

kingofthemad
09 Jan 2011, 05:45 PM
Can I say though.. Who will be the new Super mod?
My votes down for shb :P

blazing bob
09 Jan 2011, 05:56 PM
Can I say though.. Who will be the new Super mod?
My votes down for shb :P

Touched will almost certainly get it IMO.

I posted on your wall Glen x

Saffy
09 Jan 2011, 07:17 PM

We better still talk!
Its a shame though :(

Mouse-Keyboard
09 Jan 2011, 07:42 PM
Bye :(

Touched
09 Jan 2011, 08:27 PM
And your new SMods are Touched and blazing bob for 7 days.
(party)

Cryos
09 Jan 2011, 08:30 PM
(party)

This forum is going downhill soo fast :(

Second Heartbeat
09 Jan 2011, 08:54 PM
(party)

I quit.

:horse:

But yeah. Really sad to see you going Glen. Although I do hope you're back to being a SMod in a few months when you realise what you're missing out on ;D

ElementalGoDz
10 Jan 2011, 03:01 AM
Bye Keiji, you was a good Mod while it lasted, who will be the new SM then?

SummerMcLovin
10 Jan 2011, 08:54 AM
who will be the new SM then?

Moderators beware, the job seems to be cursed, Defence Against The Dark Arts style: Fizzy, Keiji and Andi all left soon after they were made SMods :eek: Meant as a joke

Chloe
10 Jan 2011, 09:39 AM
Moderators beware, the job seems to be cursed, Defence Against The Dark Arts style: Fizzy, Keiji and Andi all left soon after they were made SMods :eek: Meant as a joke

Glen was smod for over a year???

Maybe not all of a year, but most of it iirc...

GL Glen, glad you've finally seen the light ;)

SummerMcLovin
10 Jan 2011, 09:44 AM
Glen was smod for over a year???

It was just a joke, but it is true about Fizzy and Andi (for their own reasons, not a curse).

Second Heartbeat
10 Jan 2011, 01:40 PM
It was just a joke, but it is true about Fizzy and Andi (for their own reasons, not a curse).

Fizzy has some pretty big real life stuff happen and Andi went on to become an FA, so it could be seen as a blessing to become a SMod (or a curse, depending on how you look at becoming an FA :P ). I enjoyed it when they were SMods. Fizzy, Andi, Glen and Avi were always people I looked up to and still are if I'm honest. They were awesome SMods and great people over-all :)

SummerMcLovin
10 Jan 2011, 02:44 PM
Fizzy has some pretty big real life stuff happen and Andi went on to become an FA, so it could be seen as a blessing to become a SMod (or a curse, depending on how you look at becoming an FA :P ). I enjoyed it when they were SMods. Fizzy, Andi, Glen and Avi were always people I looked up to and still are if I'm honest. They were awesome SMods and great people over-all :)

I did know the reasons too, hence the clarification that the curse was a joke :oops:

They have all been great on the forum and I'm sure all the new mods (as well as the more distinguished ones ;)) will continue with their legacy.

Second Heartbeat
10 Jan 2011, 02:50 PM
I did know the reasons too, hence the clarification that the curse was a joke :oops:

They have all been great on the forum and I'm sure all the new mods (as well as the more distinguished ones ;)) will continue with their legacy.

I know, I know, I'm just joking too :P

I hope to continue their legacy. But it's subjective as to whether I'm succeeding :oops: Thankfully I've got some awesome people to work with and I'm loving every second of it.

SummerMcLovin
10 Jan 2011, 04:26 PM
I know, I know, I'm just joking too :P

I hope to continue their legacy. But it's subjective as to whether I'm succeeding :oops: Thankfully I've got some awesome people to work with and I'm loving every second of it.

And I knew you were joking about etc. etc... ;)

Whether you are SMod or not, the entire forum crew is sure to do well to live up to its potential.

Avi
27 Jan 2011, 09:28 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2rlzr79.jpg

Congratulations to our current Mod Second Heartbeat who will be the UK forum's new Super Moderator. He is active in many areas of the forum, always striving to add something new and listen to your needs and problems. He is very approachable, so please say hi and fill his inbox with lots of welcome jobs and tasks :p (no kryptonite pls)

Saffy
27 Jan 2011, 09:45 PM
Woohoo!
Thought it would be you, well done buddy! :D

Second Heartbeat
27 Jan 2011, 10:14 PM
Woohoo!
Thought it would be you, well done buddy! :D

Thankyou Saffy.

If anyone has any questions, no matter what about, please feel free to message me on here, or ask me for my Skype if you'd prefer a more personal chat. I'm looking forward to the future, just hope you all have confidence in me :)

Jack
27 Jan 2011, 10:18 PM
MMMMMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK <33333333
*love ya bbz*

If anyone has any questions, no matter what about, please feel free to message me on here.
Truth or Dare ?

93ross
27 Jan 2011, 10:52 PM
Congratulations Mark! <3

Andi
27 Jan 2011, 11:25 PM
Congrats with your new possition Mark, I'm sure you'll manage brilliantly. :grouphug:

Remember not to let the "I'll discuss a comma for three hours" take up all your time from now on ;)

Second Heartbeat
27 Jan 2011, 11:53 PM
Congrats with your new possition Mark, I'm sure you'll manage brilliantly. :grouphug:

Remember not to let the "I'll discuss a comma for three hours" take up all your time from now on ;)

But... commas are fun :( ! Thankyou Andi. I might come to you for some tips. Any helpful advice would be welcome too!

Stevieus
28 Jan 2011, 12:01 AM
If the next available Snr Mod position doesn't go to Saf"Destroyer of Worlds"fy.......
I'll sacrifice several Milkybar yoghurts in his name.

Good luck brother of SecondHeartbeat's sister :)

SummerMcLovin
28 Jan 2011, 01:09 AM
Congrats Mark, took me completely by surprise ;)

...If anyone has any questions, no matter what about...

Where do babies come from? :confused:

Second Heartbeat
28 Jan 2011, 01:12 AM
Where do babies come from? :confused:

When a mummy and daddy love each other very much, they hug in a special way... you should ask your parents Andrew :P

And thankyou.

SummerMcLovin
28 Jan 2011, 01:13 AM
When a mummy and daddy love each other very much, they hug in a special way... you should ask your parents Andrew :P

And thankyou.

And the baby just pops out at the time? :confused: What about the storks? I've been lied to all this time! :eek:
Anyway, you're not that much older than me that I wouldn't know about it :p

justcheckin
28 Jan 2011, 01:40 AM
Congrats my man. Absolutely chuffed for you...I may cry. I may also be drunk

aml133
28 Jan 2011, 05:14 AM
Congratulations :):)

Drillbit
28 Jan 2011, 09:01 AM
well done SHb

Cryos
28 Jan 2011, 01:39 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Now SHB is sure gonna get his ego stroked.

/me does not like

Drillbit
28 Jan 2011, 01:43 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Now SHB is sure gonna get his ego stroked.

/me does not like

/me strokes SHB's ............. ego

im sure he will be a much loved smod

Cryos
28 Jan 2011, 01:46 PM
/me strokes SHB's ............. ego

im sure he will be a much loved smod

No:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Purplejelly86
28 Jan 2011, 01:49 PM
Well done mark :)

Second Heartbeat
28 Jan 2011, 01:56 PM
No:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Trust me, I'm not going to let that happen. If I act arrogant, I'm doing it as a joke. I don't rate myself highly at all.

Well done mark :)

Thanks Shaun :) and Matt!

Cryos
28 Jan 2011, 01:57 PM
Trust me, I'm not going to let that happen. If I act arrogant, I'm doing it asa joke. I don't rate myself highly at all.

I already see it happening. So whats the joke?

Zeta
28 Jan 2011, 02:00 PM
Congratulations SH
I only worry that today is just one off and you usually don't spend so much time on the forum during the day. Whenever I logged in in the morning ( and it happened quite often) you were on.
Anyway, don't want to sound like a mumsy Z on a Friday afternoon.

Purplejelly86
28 Jan 2011, 02:00 PM

Jeez, Is it really that hard for you to just congradulate someone, instead of criticising them continously?

Second Heartbeat
28 Jan 2011, 02:02 PM

The joke is that I'm not really that cocky or arrogant. It's not what I'm like in real life at all. So if I do act that way, like I'm something amazing, that isn't how I really hold myself in real life. Anywho, this is for staff changes, I don't want to clutter this thread up. Thankyou for having confidence in me. I plan on not letting you down :)

Congratulations SH
I only worry that today is just one off and you usually don't spend so much time on the forum during the day. Whenever I logged in in the morning ( and it happened quite often) you were on.
Anyway, don't want to sound like a mumsy Z on a Friday afternoon.

I'm a student hah :P Need to get back into a proper sleeping routine. Don't worry, I have a real life too.

MikeyNinja
28 Jan 2011, 02:06 PM
Jesus Cryos, do you have to be such a bitch?

All new crew members or crew members that get promotions are congratulated, and any ego-stroking SHB gets is damn well deserved.

Destine
28 Jan 2011, 02:08 PM
/me has his dirty way with Mark's ego.

Laura_Lee
28 Jan 2011, 02:21 PM
Congrats SHB :love:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7522/72443274.png

Cryos
28 Jan 2011, 02:42 PM
Jeez, Is it really that hard for you to just congradulate someone, instead of criticising them continously?

Jesus Cryos, do you have to be such a peach?

All new crew members or crew members that get promotions are congratulated, and any ego-stroking SHB gets is damn well deserved.

*Rolls Eyes* If I really had anything what so ever against SHB you would know about it by now. So clearly atm all is well and I am just kidding around.

Or is such kidding around these days just left to people such as yourselves? Hmm. You seem to do similar things in other posts. Same with other people.

I *Think*, can't be sure about it, but I do think he knows I am joking because he may have PM'd me if he thought I was serious. He tends to do that on occasion about some posts.

The joke is that I'm not really that cocky or arrogant. It's not what I'm like in real life at all. So if I do act that way, like I'm something amazing, that isn't how I really hold myself in real life. Anywho, this is for staff changes, I don't want to clutter this thread up. Thankyou for having confidence in me. I plan on not letting you down :)

Trust me, I am more worried about your fan club than you :eek:

You have my vote for least likely to let anyone down (nod) :)

MikeyNinja
28 Jan 2011, 02:49 PM
I *Think*, can't be sure about it, but I do think he knows I am joking because he may have PM'd me if he thought I was serious. He tends to do that on occasion about some posts.

The fact that he responded seriously makes me doubt that.

Forgive my suspicions, your track record isn't exactly glowing.

Cryos
28 Jan 2011, 02:52 PM
The fact that he responded seriously makes me doubt that.

Forgive my suspicions, your track record isn't exactly glowing.

I don't need to have a glowing track record. I just need people who know I am not serious and know I am good. Currently atm that outweighs my track record very very much.

smoggy
28 Jan 2011, 02:55 PM
Congratulations :horse:

Laura_Lee
28 Jan 2011, 03:11 PM
I don't need to have a glowing track record. I just need people who know I am not serious and know I am good.

I thought you told me that by your perception you were on par with murderers, no?

Cryos
28 Jan 2011, 03:16 PM
I thought you told me that by your perception you were on par with murderers, no?

Oh that too (nod)

Though tbh that may soon become a reality. Just started a chainsaw maintenance course, so once I finish I'm gonna take my chainsaw and murder anyone who annoys me. Then not only will I be on par with murderers, I will be one myself.

Liam.D
28 Jan 2011, 03:20 PM
Oh that too (nod)

Though tbh that may soon become a reality. Just started a chainsaw maintenance course, so once I finish I'm gonna take my chainsaw and murder anyone who annoys me. Then not only will I be on par with murderers, I will be one myself.

CRYOS THE CHAINSAW KILLER!!!

Doesn't really have a ring to it...just make sure you errr.....don't fall on it...

Mouse-Keyboard
28 Jan 2011, 03:21 PM
Congratulations! :)

Laura_Lee
28 Jan 2011, 03:23 PM

Doesn't really have a ring to it...just make sure you errr.....don't fall on it...

^ what he said.

Cryos
28 Jan 2011, 03:24 PM

Well its either that or I just weld peoples mouth shut that annoy me. Cryos the welder killer doesn't have a ring to it either. And besides that is much more difficult. People don't wanna stand still long enough to do any good work

Liam.D
28 Jan 2011, 03:32 PM
Well its either that or I just weld peoples mouth shut that annoy me. Cryos the welder killer doesn't have a ring to it either. And besides that is much more difficult. People don't wanna stand still long enough to do any good work

Could you weld my eyes shut too? It'd be less painful that way.

At least you'll be able to join the list of other violent Canadian criminals....like....errrr......Hmmmm. I guess not...Yeah Canadians don't have the bottle :D

Second Heartbeat
28 Jan 2011, 03:33 PM
Things seem to be straying quite far off topic here :P If you want to discuss things which aren't to do with Staff Changes, please take it somewhere else.
Much appreciated,
Mark

Tombo457
28 Jan 2011, 04:13 PM
You definately deserved this (h)

smoggy
28 Jan 2011, 04:25 PM
You definately deserved this (h)

If he didn't support Newcastle it would be better however :p can't be perfect I guess

Crannys
28 Jan 2011, 04:35 PM
Is this what this forum has come to? First Ben, now Mark. Avi, What have you done!? :eek:

If I am mysteriously banned within the next few hours, blame Mark.

Jack
28 Jan 2011, 04:39 PM
If he didn't support Newcastle it would be better however :p can't be perfect I guess

:eek:
Newcastle ftw

smoggy
28 Jan 2011, 04:51 PM
:eek:
Newcastle ftw

As a Scott you should be supporting St Mirren or those other good teams up there :D

Stevieus
28 Jan 2011, 04:57 PM
I don't need to have a glowing track record. I just need people who know I am not serious and know I am good. Currently atm that outweighs my track record very very much.
Lolsauce.

Congratulations to any staff who have changed.

Tombo457
28 Jan 2011, 05:26 PM
As a Scott you should be supporting St Mirren or those other good teams up there :D

Celtic ?

smoggy
28 Jan 2011, 05:52 PM
Celtic ?

I think you're iz forgetting I support boro, full of ex-celtic players, and Kirs Boyd (SPL's top goal scorer) none of which have done any good in the championship. If Celtic and Rangers are mid championship teams at best.

elmoga
28 Jan 2011, 06:58 PM
*cries* I wanted abyss

Screw you mark, ruined my dream.

Oh and your bold name makes you look fat.

:'(

kingofthemad
29 Jan 2011, 04:09 PM
Wooo!!!! Welldone Mark! :) Out of all the mods, i'm glad its you (No offense, to the others lol)

Avi
20 Feb 2011, 04:36 PM
I'd like to welcome back our Moderator Carrothead who left the staff team in May 2010 to take his A-levels. He's been a member of the UK forum since 2008, and has Supported and Moderated here since 2009. He has also worked as a Moderator for Travian India where some of you may recognize him! He spends most of his time in the Talk&Play section which is where he'll be concentrating his moderating and taking feedback for improvements. Please welcome his return to the team and say hello =)

kingofthemad
20 Feb 2011, 04:45 PM
Welcome back Carrothead!!! :) :) :)

Second Heartbeat
20 Feb 2011, 04:48 PM
Eeeew, you're back :( Welcome back Niall (:

Andi
20 Feb 2011, 04:50 PM
Eeeew, you're back :( Welcome back Niall (:

^

Welcome back in crew :D

elmoga
20 Feb 2011, 04:53 PM
You already heard my warm congrats <3

RichardM
20 Feb 2011, 04:59 PM
Congrats Carrothead :)

Saffy
20 Feb 2011, 05:03 PM
Niall :D
Welcome back *dances*

aml133
20 Feb 2011, 05:15 PM
welcome :)

SummerMcLovin
20 Feb 2011, 06:42 PM
Welcome back, if I was in the staff chat for once I might see a few messages now ;)