PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead

Tilifika
12 Nov 2010, 08:52 PM
Has anybody been watching it? (http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/)

Honestly one of the best openings to a series I've ever seen, if the first two episodes are anything to go by it's going to be a humdinger.

horse
13 Nov 2010, 12:00 PM
apparently showing on FX, Friday nights from 10pm

which explains why I never noticed,
I don't think that's even a channel on my favourites list :confused:

remind me next Friday, I'll watch it somehow :)
and yes it looks great

Destine
13 Nov 2010, 04:22 PM
The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location. :(

Shame, does look good. I guess I'll have to start from episode 3 as my quick google search for the first two failed.

Second Heartbeat
13 Nov 2010, 04:27 PM
It looks awesome, wish i could watch it :( I'm quite a big fan of zombie programmes or films.

Have to wait until it *hopefully* comes to a UK channel.

horse
13 Nov 2010, 04:34 PM
R1v0uFms68U

Tilifika
13 Nov 2010, 10:03 PM
I actually have the first two episodes on my laptop, if anyone has winrar (or another extraction tool) I could send it to them in .rar files? Or I can point you towards places to download them on the net.

It looks awesome, wish i could watch it :( I'm quite a big fan of zombie programmes or films.

Have to wait until it *hopefully* comes to a UK channel.

It's shown on FX on Friday nights, your best bet is to either download it or wait for the DVD. Or I could email it you, as I said. I'm tempted to do a 'Mail me a memory stick and P&P and I'll send it back to you' system...

Aecides
13 Nov 2010, 10:44 PM
I actually have the first two episodes on my laptop, if anyone has winrar (or another extraction tool) I could send it to them in .rar files? Or I can point you towards places to download them on the net.

It's shown on FX on Friday nights, your best bet is to either download it or wait for the DVD. Or I could email it you, as I said. I'm tempted to do a 'Mail me a memory stick and P&P and I'll send it back to you' system...

Would now be an appropriate time to point out I'm still waiting for you to help me set that stuff up? Because I have a ridiculously fast laptop and nothing to eat away at the memory except a load of music.

Berethor
13 Nov 2010, 11:50 PM
It is absolutely awesome. This series is, in my opinion far better than just about every zombie film ever made, so far.

They're proper zombies aswell, rather than a Virus, or rage, or rabies, or some other load of bollards...

I feel sorry for the Horse though :(

horse
15 Nov 2010, 10:48 PM
why ? :confused: other than the fact that nobody has invented fat free chocolate yet :mad:

Or I can point you towards places to download them on the net.
Yes please :)
I think that's roughly legal because I've now found FX on my Virgin box (Ooo Err...)
and it's due on in an hour. If I can stay awake that is.
Although which episode it is I don't know

I'm buying the DVD box set of this when it comes out, it looks really well done,
or perhaps it's time to consider blueray now ?

Berethor
15 Nov 2010, 11:56 PM
why ? :confused:

You'll see when you watch it :D

horse
16 Nov 2010, 12:15 AM
meh, I hate the stupid 24 hour clock, I've missed it

Tilifika
16 Nov 2010, 01:33 PM
meh, I hate the stupid 24 hour clock, I've missed it

You've only missed three episodes, I have them all on my hard drive. I use rapidshare to download them from www.bolt.org, it's a links forum.

You can download from the rapidshare/hotfile servers without a paid for premium account, it just takes a little longer. If you need any help with rapidshare/win rar just ask.

It is absolutely awesome. This series is, in my opinion far better than just about every zombie film ever made, so far.

They're proper zombies aswell, rather than a Virus, or rage, or rabies, or some other load of bollards...

The zombies are brilliant aren't they? Have you seen this weeks? When they decapitated the walker and it's head was still trying to bite them? My girlfriend was really sad about the Horse too, I was too busy going 'OHMYGODHOW'SHEGOINGTOGETOUTOFTHETANK?!'

Berethor
16 Nov 2010, 01:54 PM
The zombies are brilliant aren't they? Have you seen this weeks? When they decapitated the walker and it's head was still trying to bite them? My girlfriend was really sad about the Horse too, I was too busy going 'OHMYGODHOW'SHEGOINGTOGETOUTOFTHETANK?!'

Haven't seen this weeks yet, but will do, hopefully I will this evening.

About the Horse, It was just because he was saying 'I'll take you to a safe place, there will be people, and maybe even other horses there too'. What must have went through that Horse's mind when it met it's end? :D

The effects and make-up are good too. Loved the shovel face guy at the start of the second episode. Nice.

horse
16 Nov 2010, 06:12 PM
You've only missed three episodes, I have them all on my hard drive. I use rapidshare to download them from www.bolt.org, it's a links forum.

Thanks, something is downloading but it's taking forever so I hope it just works and doesn't require me to think.
I've just checked FX for tonight but there is no repeat on.

Berethor
16 Nov 2010, 08:54 PM
Just watched the latest one. Fairly uneventful as far as the zombies are concerned... mainly just character development.

More action in next one please :P

Tilifika
16 Nov 2010, 09:20 PM
Thanks, something is downloading but it's taking forever so I hope it just works and doesn't require me to think.
I've just checked FX for tonight but there is no repeat on.

Is it a single link download? It'll come as a .rar file that'll need extracting.

horse
17 Nov 2010, 09:15 AM
I figured it out eventually thanks

Golly this is fantastic, most of the big budget films this year have left me pretty cold, yet this appears on a channel I've barely heard of.

Not quite the style of 28 Days but far more engaging than say Legend

I wonder what their production budget was ?

Ah the horse, yes :(

Great pan back at that point though

Berethor
17 Nov 2010, 01:32 PM
Ah the horse, yes :(

Great pan back at that point though

He promised that Horse the world! :rolleyes:

horse
18 Nov 2010, 10:42 AM
He promised that Horse the world! :rolleyes:
I've had boyfriends who promised the same, it's sad when they get eaten by zombies too :(

*there's probably a moral there*

:evil:

Watched Ep3 last light because Ep2 didn't download for some reason, trying again with another link.

I like how all the zombies are portrayed more as victims than nasty creatures :)
it's more of an emotional drama than a horror film, so it's got more depth for me.

I recognised from an Ep2 trailer a scene from Left4Dead, where they are climbing up a fire escape to the roof. Funny how a game trailer is more scary than a film, I wouldn't play the game but I'd watch this.

Tilifika
18 Nov 2010, 10:53 AM
Snippet

Episode 2 is probably my favourite so far, well worth it. Little gory if you've got a weak stomach...

horse
18 Nov 2010, 11:27 AM
^^
Gore I don't mind really, it's only like skinning a rabbit or seeing what a fox leaves behind, or CSI for that matter. I'd probably sit through an autopsy given the chance.
It's the gratuitous gore I don't like or the sick contrived horror situations like Saw.

I noticed that they do try and make this as accurate as possible, when the 'half woman' on the grass was shot, they showed the skull fragments being blown out the back. Most films just spray blood everywhere and call it a wrap.

horse
19 Nov 2010, 09:42 PM
on in 15 minutes, I might catch it this time

Second Heartbeat
19 Nov 2010, 09:44 PM
Ah, i really need to find a way to watch this! Or hope it comes to the UK soon :(

horse
19 Nov 2010, 10:12 PM
bother, tonight it's actually Ep3 and not Ep4 as expected :(

USA gets Ep4 on a Sunday it seems

Tilifika
19 Nov 2010, 11:41 PM
bother, tonight it's actually Ep3 and not Ep4 as expected :(

USA gets Ep4 on a Sunday it seems

Yup, airs every Sunday, can be downloaded by Monday morning.

Ah, i really need to find a way to watch this! Or hope it comes to the UK soon :(

It's on in the UK if you have fancy channels (or fannells.) I don't, as it happens, just download it. Or read the graphic novels, they follow generally the same plot line and are just as good.

Hrbdefender
19 Nov 2010, 11:59 PM
http://www.tvduck.com/The-Walking-Dead.html

That should work as well.

horse
01 Dec 2010, 10:00 PM
Watched Ep5 this morning, again few zombies but very good

There are only 6 episodes in this series but the good news is that they have confirmed 13 episodes for the next series :)

Honestly they might as well rack up 52 episodes right now, I've never looked forward to a TV series as much, not even when Doctor Who restarted.

Joes_991
23 Jan 2011, 05:10 PM
Walking dead is one of the greatest shows made
It is definatly my favourite show

I even love the comic

B.E
07 Feb 2011, 04:59 PM
I'll start to watch it today.

Second Heartbeat
04 Apr 2011, 01:58 PM
Sunday, Channel 5, 10pm for anyone interested :)

PinkFairyKing
30 Apr 2011, 09:37 PM
One of the BEST programs ever made!

leona
04 May 2011, 08:16 PM
really love this show, great characters, interesting storylines, few behind the cushion moments....happy to watch episodes a couple of times each !

Nikis
18 May 2011, 02:05 AM
Wasnt it canceled a couple of weeks backs?

Morgasshk
18 May 2011, 05:10 AM
Its awesome! I love it!

And they are in delayed mode because one of the main producers fired 3 of the writers... :S

Bloody ego's....

hopefully it doesn't detract from the overall series effect.

I always wanted to see more of the "survival" after to disaster, disease, apocalypse etc. This fts the bill spot on :P

horse
24 May 2011, 06:06 PM
And they are in delayed mode because one of the main producers fired 3 of the writers... :S

that's not true apparently

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/walking-dead-s-robert-kirkman-186604

season 2
October 2011, 13 episodes

meh, that's years if not months away :(
it's bad enough waiting for Dr Who

Fabrestuta
09 Jun 2011, 07:23 PM
The reason The walking dead is so long delayed is that apparently it was supposed to be a one off mini series. Everything I have seen over here is that there was never any intention to make more episodes but it was such a massive hit the producers would be crazy not to continue with it.

I have had to make do with watching the first series again and finding little zombie gems on the internet. (La Horde was a pleasant surprise)

Morgasshk
09 Jun 2011, 10:22 PM
^^^ Well, that would only make sense if it actually completed itself... which it didn't... *shrug*

Fabrestuta
09 Jun 2011, 10:24 PM
^^^ Well, that would only make sense if it actually completed itself... which it didn't... *shrug*

Very very true, but it was mentioned on entertainment shows here, in magazines, and you can find it online. Surely all of the sources can't be wrong.

justcheckin
11 Jun 2011, 02:58 PM
Didn't realise there was a thread for this! Saw the first episode and it has me hooked. I missed the second so I watched it online. I'm doing my best to not watch the third until it's on this Monday. It's hard though:(

Tremble
14 Jun 2011, 03:55 AM
http://tubeplus.me/player/1786844/The_Walking_Dead/season_1/episode_2/Guts/

Just watched all episodes on here, download DivX to be able to watch...

Andi
14 Jun 2011, 04:14 AM
D: How did I miss this. I watched the whole first series a few days ago. I have to agree with TS about the start. I found the rest of the series thrilling as well and can't wait for the continuation. Truly a series I will buy when it comes on dvd.

horse
17 Aug 2011, 12:21 AM
Extended "Walking Dead" Season Two Promo
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/21468/extended-walking-dead-season-two-promo

Really not happy that they may have cut the budget on this one, or that they fired the series one's writer and executive producer.

Sci-fi always gets short shrift, even when it's more popular than anything else around.

Fabrestuta
17 Oct 2011, 03:39 AM
Well I just finished watching episode one of the second season, and Horse you need not fear. For the past 2 weeks I have literally been counting the days, then hours until it started, and I was really nervous that it wouldn't live up to the hype that was going on in my head......and sadly it didn't...

IT PEED ALL OVER THE HYPE, STOLE IT'S LUNCH MONEY, AND THEN FOR GOOD MEASURE GAVE IT A WEDGIE AND MOOCHED IT'S GIRLFRIEND.

It was flippin fantastic. Not sure when it starts again back home but you will NOT be disappointed.

Fabrestuta
24 Oct 2011, 04:03 AM
Episode 2 was much slower than the premiere, not enough face munching for my tastes (no pun intended). Saying that if it was all zombie attacks all the time it would likely get boring really fast.

Fabrestuta
16 Dec 2011, 02:33 AM
This thread has died.....and considering how season 2 has gone I am not surprised. Apart for a few moments here and there the new writers have ruined The Walking Dead. They have turned it into Eastenders.

wgn
16 Dec 2011, 03:11 AM
I actually read this thread last month and decided to watch the series myself then forgot all about this thread. I thought it was great in both season 1 and 2 although I did think they drew out the missing girl for too long. Granted it was pretty obvious toward the end where they would find her and what would happen but I liked the way they had Glenn and Daryl come into their own a bit.

Fabrestuta
16 Dec 2011, 04:34 AM
I actually read this thread last month and decided to watch the series myself then forgot all about this thread. I thought it was great in both season 1 and 2 although I did think they drew out the missing girl for too long. Granted it was pretty obvious toward the end where they would find her and what would happen but I liked the way they had Glenn and Daryl come into their own a bit.

You don't think season 1 was a lot more gritty and edge of your seat stuff? I know they can't have constant zombie attacks or that would get boring, but they need to get off that bloody farm, I am expecting to see Seth turn up at any moment (never actually saw Emmerdale but I looked it up :p).

Many of the characters are becoming annoying in season 2 imo. Shane losing it is a good twist but thats about it. I am hoping the second half of season 2 is a bit more face munching and a bit less "tell me your feelings".

wgn
16 Dec 2011, 04:51 AM
Aye, it will be good if its the quiet before the storm

Morgasshk
16 Dec 2011, 06:46 AM
I'm still hooked and can't wait for the next part of season two to kick on :)

wgn
16 Dec 2011, 07:15 AM
Surprised there isn't a Nikita thread too. Absolutely love that show

Fabrestuta
09 Feb 2012, 11:23 PM
It's back on Sunday...raise the roof...*woot woot*

The Asian bloke (can't remember his name) was on a show talking about The walking dead and he said the second half was going to have a lot more action. Ladies and gentlemen I think we will have face munching.

Jakeyyy
10 Feb 2012, 02:33 AM
WOOOO! :D

I love The Walking Dead <3

The asian bloke would know all about action ;) Especially in the chemists :O

Fabrestuta
24 Feb 2012, 02:03 AM
Sundays walking dead was one of the best of the new season. There was literally face munching. :p

mrpanky
25 Feb 2012, 12:18 AM
Any of you guys read the comics that the show is based on? Nothing to go by in regards to the show as its gone a bit off course, however of you like the show you'll sure love the comics,

I don't really read comics any more but picked up compedium 1 off amazon and wasn't dissapointed, waiting for another month or two when twd compedium 2 comes out.

What did y'all think to episode 9 trigger finger? I stream it off the Internet Monday's so you get to watch it a week in advance to when it airs in the uk, exciting stuff though..

wgn
29 Feb 2012, 11:11 PM
oooo,,, an excuse to try out my new comic app

Fabrestuta
02 Mar 2012, 04:05 AM
The second half of the season is getting MUCH better. Shane and Rick are on a massive collision course.

Fabrestuta
12 Mar 2012, 04:04 AM
Tonights episode.....wow.

Jakeyyy
12 Mar 2012, 08:10 AM

Emotional times </3

Purplejelly86
12 Mar 2012, 10:44 AM

Time for me to go watch it then I guess, I hope that's a good wow and not a it's so bad type wow..

Fabrestuta
13 Mar 2012, 08:49 PM
Time for me to go watch it then I guess, I hope that's a good wow and not a it's so bad type wow..

Definitely wow good. The past 2 episodes have been great, and next week is the season finale and judging by the preview it is going to be savage.

Jakeyyy
14 Mar 2012, 01:58 AM
Definitely wow good. The past 2 episodes have been great, and next week is the season finale and judging by the preview it is going to be savage.

I would tell you how I feel about the preview, but i'm pretty sure it's not legal to say on the forum :O

Fabrestuta
14 Mar 2012, 04:37 AM
I would tell you how I feel about the preview, but i'm pretty sure it's not legal to say on the forum :O

Heh. I don't want to spoil things for anyone who is catching up, but as said in A Clockwork Orange, there is going to be "lashings of the old ultraviolence".

Jakeyyy
15 Mar 2012, 02:51 PM
I've been told the comics are pretty good, so might have to buy them :)

Tinkerballa
16 Mar 2012, 03:02 PM
I tried with this program and gave up, and I just can't give Andrew Lincoln a fair shot - I liked him in teachers, and I can't get over the fact that he's a different character.

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 03:09 PM
I tried with this program and gave up, and I just can't give Andrew Lincoln a fair shot - I liked him in teachers, and I can't get over the fact that he's a different character.

What?! Walking Dead is by far the best program on TV at the moment.

Erase your memories, and man up. You have to watch it from the beginning though.

Tinkerballa
16 Mar 2012, 03:34 PM
Well the best prog on at the moment is Justified, I'm not saying walking dead is bad, it's just Andrew Lincoln.

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 03:49 PM
Well the best prog on at the moment is Justified, I'm not saying walking dead is bad, it's just Andrew Lincoln.

Well maybe Andrew Lincoln will die soon. Then you can watch it <3

Tinkerballa
16 Mar 2012, 03:51 PM
hahahaha brain munched?

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 03:56 PM
Perhaps. Or maybe he will be shot by his own kind :O

Tinkerballa
16 Mar 2012, 03:58 PM
English people?

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 03:59 PM
English people?

Humans!

Gawd, get with it.

Tinkerballa
16 Mar 2012, 04:01 PM
Well zombies are human too, they're just a bit ill.

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 04:02 PM
No. Zombies are flesh munching, brain dead monsters.

Tinkerballa
16 Mar 2012, 04:05 PM
I know quite a few humans that would fit into that category :D

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 04:07 PM
Are you one of them? :O

Stay away from me.

Fabrestuta
16 Mar 2012, 04:09 PM

The only reason we aren't now enemies is because I like you Tink. The Walking Dead is savage. Is there face munching in Justified?

I rest my case :p

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 04:11 PM
The only reason we aren't now enemies is because I like you Tink. The Walking Dead is savage. Is there face munching in Justified?

I rest my case :p

See! Fab knows what he is speaking about.

The Walking Dead all the way! <3

Fabrestuta
16 Mar 2012, 04:29 PM
See! Fab knows what he is speaking about.

The Walking Dead all the way! <3

When the zombie apocalypse comes (and it will come) we'll be the few to survive Jakeyy.

Tinkerballa
16 Mar 2012, 04:46 PM
There's lots of shooting in justified :D I unno, I'm just funny with comedy actors playing serious roles, I find it hard to put that behind them. For me it would be like lenny henry playing Gandhi - me dodges the knives being hurled.

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 04:47 PM
When the zombie apocalypse comes (and it will come) we'll be the few to survive Jakeyy.

It will come indeed. We shall have to meet up and arrange our getaway plan.

We need a fast chinese kid and a redneck first of all.

Fabrestuta
16 Mar 2012, 04:53 PM
It will come indeed. We shall have to meet up and arrange our getaway plan.

We need a fast chinese kid and a redneck first of all.

I have lived in North Carolina for the past several years so I can fix us up with a redneck :p you'll have to supply the Asian bloke.

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 05:03 PM
I have lived in North Carolina for the past several years so I can fix us up with a redneck :p you'll have to supply the Asian bloke.

Really? Well we've got him sorted.

Ahh trust me, that won't be a problem.

Who else do we need?

Tinkerballa
16 Mar 2012, 05:08 PM
A non-comedy actor that's a bit wimpy, a pilot, a quiet army guy with a troubling past, and a girl that goes around in hot pants (nod)

Fabrestuta
16 Mar 2012, 05:08 PM
Really? Well we've got him sorted.

Ahh trust me, that won't be a problem.

Who else do we need?

Ya really. One of my sisters has lived here for about 20 years and I came over to go to uni. So we have the Asian bloke and redneck sorted. We need a preachy bloke who always takes the moral ground that we can sacrifice when things go bad.

Jakeyyy
16 Mar 2012, 05:11 PM
A non-comedy actor that's a bit wimpy, a pilot, a quiet army guy with a troubling past, and a girl that goes around in hot pants (nod)

What are you on about?

Ya really. One of my sisters has lived here for about 20 years and I came over to go to uni. So we have the Asian bloke and redneck sorted. We need a preachy bloke who always takes the moral ground that we can sacrifice when things go bad.

That's rather awesome.

LOL! I'm sure Tinkerballa would be up for that role.

Jakeyyy
18 Mar 2012, 07:21 PM
Sorry for the double post but is tonight the season finale?

wgn
18 Mar 2012, 07:45 PM
Sure is I am still on episode 8

Jakeyyy
18 Mar 2012, 11:06 PM
Next week's show looks.. AWESOME :O

Fabrestuta
18 Mar 2012, 11:34 PM
Next weeks is now this weeks Jakeyy, but yes is does. Serious zombie horde on the move.

It starts here in umm, 1hr 30.

Purplejelly86
19 Mar 2012, 12:07 AM
Shall end up watching it in morning when someone puts it up on the net hopefully (mm)

Jakeyyy
19 Mar 2012, 12:52 AM
I'm waiting for someone to put it on the net now :(

Why won't they hurry up!

Fabrestuta
20 Mar 2012, 02:06 AM
LOVED the season finale. Major zombie battle and several people got munched.

PinkFairyKing
23 Jul 2012, 12:06 PM
Anyone seen the Season 3 trailor?

Jakeyyy
23 Jul 2012, 06:50 PM
Who hasn't?

I needed tissues afterwards.

PinkFairyKing
23 Jul 2012, 09:50 PM
Who hasn't?

I needed tissues afterwards.

Im looking forward to seeing what's his name return with his bayonet on his stump!

Jakeyyy
24 Jul 2012, 09:46 PM
I'm looking forward to some face-munching! :D

horse
12 Oct 2012, 09:32 PM
Apparently Season 3 is starting this weekend.

I love this series.

PinkFairyKing
19 Oct 2012, 09:05 PM
Apparently Season 3 is starting this weekend.

I love this series.

Im sat in front of the tv watching the finale of season 2. 55 minutes left....

Moog
23 Oct 2012, 12:43 AM
We need a preachy bloke who always takes the moral ground that we can sacrifice when things go bad.

In the words of a Mr Marshall Mathers III, 'Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me cuz we need a little controversy, cuz it feels so empty without me.'

Where do I sign up? I could be Egg.

PinkFairyKing
30 Oct 2012, 05:32 PM
So 2 episodes have aired in the UK so far and in my opinion they are the best 2 episodes yet. I already know what happens in the next 2 episodes aswell as I found it by mistake.

Fabrestuta
07 Nov 2012, 10:05 PM
Season 3 munches the face off season 2 already. There has been numerous "wow" moments, and we got rid of *removed due to spoiler*.

This season is on par with season 1.

PinkFairyKing
08 Nov 2012, 06:44 PM
Do you live in America? Have you already seen episode 4?

Purplejelly86
08 Nov 2012, 07:09 PM
The last episode was suprising, Expected there to be *some* deaths along the way, but surprised how many they killed off in one episode.

PinkFairyKing
08 Nov 2012, 08:14 PM
What do you think about Carol?

Fabrestuta
08 Nov 2012, 09:03 PM
Do you live in America? Have you already seen episode 4?

Yeah i live in America, episode 4 was mental.

*spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen it yet*

In regard to your other post, I dont think Carol is dead. You don't see what happened to her and I'd be surprised if they killed off 3 characters in one episode. Saying that this season has been full of surprises already.

Purplejelly86
08 Nov 2012, 09:05 PM
Hmm Really? I thought She was laying against the wall in the scene where they see the dead body of the other?

PinkFairyKing
08 Nov 2012, 09:58 PM
I haven't seen is yet but I know the basic idea of what happens :D I really doubt that Carol has died because she is one of the original characters. I don't think they would do it.

Fabrestuta
09 Nov 2012, 05:12 AM
Hmm Really? I thought She was laying against the wall in the scene where they see the dead body of the other?

I may have missed that to be honest, I thought they just found her head scarf. I'll have to watch the repeat before the new one on Sunday.

Fabrestuta
12 Nov 2012, 04:50 PM
Wow that was violent. No spoiler but there is some very fruity scenes involving an axe.

Purplejelly86
12 Nov 2012, 04:52 PM
Next one looks interesting, dying to know who/what was on the other end of the phone, and what was said :D

Fabrestuta
12 Nov 2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah I'm dying to know that also. It half looked as if Rick recognised the persons voice.

PinkFairyKing
12 Nov 2012, 07:35 PM
I havnt watched it yet so I am going to have to avoid this thread till friday :D

Fabrestuta
24 Nov 2012, 01:30 AM
Now that she is dead....long overdue...

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1896/lorigrimes.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/lorigrimes.jpg/)

PinkFairyKing
24 Nov 2012, 10:43 PM
I liked her character but I thought it was time for her to go! The mid season finale is looking like it will be good!

wgn
24 Nov 2012, 10:52 PM
I was really into the show but my hype kind of fizzled out towards the end of the second season and I have yet to watch the third series. I might have to watch it with renewed enthusiasm now.

Fabrestuta
25 Nov 2012, 04:55 AM
Well what do you know, pigs can fly.

Lori Grimes - 1.
People who hated her - 2,198,723.

wgn you should check out this season. Last season was dreadful, but this season takes its lunch money and gives it a wedgie for good measure.

Fabrestuta
29 Nov 2012, 01:22 AM
The Governor has definitely taken Shanes place as resident baddie, albeit in a more subtle menacing way. He's a nasty piece of work but a good character.

PinkFairyKing
30 Nov 2012, 11:35 PM
The governer is definately the new Shane but he isnt so upfront about it. I really cant wait for the finalle. It looks like it will be interesting!

Fabrestuta
03 Dec 2012, 02:07 PM
The mid season finale was great. Plenty of action and new story lines. Now we just have to wait it to come back.

Purplejelly86
03 Dec 2012, 02:23 PM
At least it isn't a "huge" amount of time till the rest - Well, in comparison to other series.

Fabrestuta
08 Dec 2012, 08:54 PM
Since there's no walking dead until February I've been tempted to get the game when it gets released. I never bothered downloading any of the 5 chapters but, by all accounts its pretty good. All 5 will be released Dec 11th so that might be a good stocking stuffer....for myself.

Andi
17 Dec 2012, 09:34 PM
This series really picked up after a mediocre part in series two. I'm hooked again. And that means it's on a brake :(

horse
27 Jan 2013, 03:24 AM
I didn't understand why they didn't secure the whole perimeter?
I mean, the back of the jail has a huge hole in the wall :confused:

PinkFairyKing
17 Feb 2013, 05:15 PM
Well the mid season premier was good. I cant wait for the next episode :D

Pallosalama
18 Feb 2013, 02:04 AM
I think it was weird that they didn't clear that jail completely, IMO its not best idea to leave zombies in place you are living in.

Oh well, gotta see what they do in next season.

PinkFairyKing
18 Feb 2013, 11:09 AM
I think it was weird that they didn't clear that jail completely, IMO its not best idea to leave zombies in place you are living in.

Oh well, gotta see what they do in next season.

It would have being pretty hard to do, I think they stopped when Herschel lost a leg :D

Pallosalama
18 Feb 2013, 11:04 PM
Yes, but probably not impossible job to do if they did it systematically clearing one tunnel at a time, so they could have them cleared if needed. (Not best time to clear dark tunnel out of zombies if you have to hide somewhere)

Jakeyyy
19 Feb 2013, 01:18 PM
Merle and Darryl <3

PinkFairyKing
19 Feb 2013, 01:48 PM
Merle and Darryl <3

Merle? If I was Glenn I would have shot his straight away :D

Jakeyyy
21 Feb 2013, 12:39 AM
I luff Merle <3

horse
03 Mar 2013, 09:52 AM
Yay, I found someone who has access so I get to watch this season, well the continuation of season 3 as it turns out.

Hopefully this means I'll get to see Game of Thrones too.

PinkFairyKing
03 Mar 2013, 10:30 AM
Yay, I found someone who has access so I get to watch this season, well the continuation of season 3 as it turns out.

Hopefully this means I'll get to see Game of Thrones too.

Half of this half of the season is already over. Episode 12 looks interesting...

PinkFairyKing
29 Mar 2013, 08:33 PM
:O Season finale in 1 week! :(

Purplejelly86
29 Mar 2013, 08:39 PM
Looks to be good. Personally dissapointed about Merl - Was just starting to like the character. :D

PinkFairyKing
29 Mar 2013, 09:11 PM
I know :( At least he went in a good sort of way :D Even if it was 2 fingers less than he started with...

Has anyone read any of the comics?

Purplejelly86
29 Mar 2013, 09:21 PM
2 Fingers less? He's sort of missing half a arm too... :D

PinkFairyKing
29 Mar 2013, 09:34 PM
2 Fingers less? He's sort of missing half a arm too... :D

Well yeah but, he had the metal replacement for that. He has no metal replacement for the fingers.

Jakeyyy
30 Mar 2013, 01:26 AM
Glenn to die next.

Purplejelly86
30 Mar 2013, 02:04 AM
Glenn to die next.

If there's ever a zombie apocalypse. I'm feeding you to them first for that.

PinkFairyKing
30 Mar 2013, 11:38 AM
If there's ever a zombie apocalypse. I'm feeding you to them first for that.

I would be feeding Jakeyyy to them first anyway :p

I do get a sort of Glenn death vibe. However im not sure... That would be different to the comics...

Purplejelly86
30 Mar 2013, 12:12 PM
I would be feeding Jakeyyy to them first anyway :p

I do get a sort of Glenn death vibe. However im not sure... That would be different to the comics...

Umm I'm pretty sure i read/heard - They're actually trying to avoid doing the same as the comics?

PinkFairyKing
30 Mar 2013, 01:29 PM
Umm I'm pretty sure i read/heard - They're actually trying to avoid doing the same as the comics?

I read that they are trying to stick to the general comic story however they are changing some things. The show is quite different to the comics anyway at the moment... And Glenns comic death probably wouldnt be allowed to be put on the show anyway.

PinkFairyKing
10 Apr 2013, 12:21 PM
I cant believe they killed Andrea.

Fabrestuta
11 Apr 2013, 12:14 AM
I liked Andrea even though she was doing the nasty with the Governor, she was a bit of a bad ass in a fight. Overall the 3rd season made up for the horror of season 2. I was a bit tad disappointed about the ending though. Why take all the coffin dodgers on board? they don't offer anything to the group. Well unless its as a meat shield.

The Karl situation looks like it might be interesting though.

Gridy100
22 Mar 2014, 01:31 PM
I know this thread has gone inactive but... Megashare has been taken down #peaktimes :'( so does anyone know what website I can use to watch it now?

PinkFairyKing
22 Mar 2014, 04:34 PM
You could download the episodes?

Jakeyyy
22 Mar 2014, 05:24 PM
I know this thread has gone inactive but... Megashare has been taken down #peaktimes :'( so does anyone know what website I can use to watch it now?

Primewire.

Gridy100
23 Mar 2014, 05:13 PM
You could download the episodes? Now how would I do that?

Primewire. Cheers Jakeyyy :)

PinkFairyKing
23 Mar 2014, 06:43 PM
I dont know if I am allowed to promote illegal websites? :D

horse
18 Oct 2014, 03:04 PM
I've just seen the first episode of season 5,
a friend popped round with a disc off the intertubes because she knew I wanted to see it.

Oh my it is good, very tense and dramatic.

The spoilers on the net give a lot away though.

PinkFairyKing
18 Oct 2014, 09:37 PM
The spoilers for what.... the next episode?

The first episode was one of my favourite so far.

horse
18 Oct 2014, 09:41 PM
Episode 1

PinkFairyKing
18 Oct 2014, 09:56 PM
Oh ok. I thought the scene with the throat cutting was very dark. Very very dark...

horse
19 Oct 2014, 01:18 PM
Oh ok. I thought the scene with the throat cutting was very dark. Very very dark...

Peeking from behind fingers and holding a cushion removes a lot of the horror I find.
Although from a rural view, that isn't how you drain blood.

I suspect that for most people watching that scene they would be thinking of ISIS,
although the timing is accidental.

Tibs
19 Oct 2014, 06:01 PM
Looking forward to what Morgan (the black guy at the end) brings to the series. Hopefully, he doesn't die after a few episodes. Also, do any of you play or watch (on youtube) the Telltale productions video game version of the Walking Dead. In my honest opinion, I think it is better than the show.

Gridy100
25 Oct 2014, 11:42 AM
Oh ok. I thought the scene with the throat cutting was very dark. Very very dark...imo it was pretty unnecessary but the rest of ep1 was amazing!

Also, do any of you play or watch (on youtube) the Telltale productions video game version of the Walking Dead. In my honest opinion, I think it is better than the show. Played the whole of series 1 and thought it was awesome and then for some reason never bought series 2 :/ would have to say that the qtes really got on my nerves at time and being dyslexic I really struggled to read all options of things to say before the timer ran out but apart from that a solid game with a gripping story line.

Anyone seen ep2 yet? Really hyped to see what happens about the Gabriel situation and went crazy when
Daryl and carol saw Beth :D looks like it's gonna be a great series!

horse
28 Oct 2014, 01:17 AM
Anyone seen ep2 yet? Really hyped to see what happens about the Gabriel situation

Yep, seen it.
Nothing much happens with Gabriel and I think it's pretty obvious what his big secret is.

horse
04 Dec 2014, 11:09 PM
Well that was pretty good as seasons go :)

Except for that character doing that thing which you don't know about but I do and I'm not happy about it.
and I think when you do you'll also not be that happy either.

Roll on February.

Lucifero On Fire
03 Mar 2017, 01:13 AM
The Rhythm of last seasons is going down