PDA

View Full Version : The Rumour mill ( Rumour has it, you know what to do)

Eurypedes
17 Sep 2016, 01:41 PM
Rumour has it AA alliance has in its ranks a MH, who is focusing more time and energy searching for Multi-accounts in other alliances than running his own

Blirt
17 Sep 2016, 10:23 PM
Why do you say that? You going to reveal the name or are you just going to tease?

Delicious
18 Sep 2016, 12:45 AM
Every good alliance should have one,and all aspiring alliances should follow suit.

Eurypedes
18 Sep 2016, 08:07 AM
Every good alliance should have one,and all aspiring alliances should follow suit.

The official stance...
Within the UK our multihunters are not allowed to play on any server they have access to as a multihunter so I can assure you that no one in that alliance or in any alliance on your server will have multihunter access

Regards,
Support

Delicious
18 Sep 2016, 10:19 AM
That is good to hear. So now this AA player can put more time into his alliance affairs and get them to the top rank.

I think that no alliance on this server have settled in as yet,and they all need to adjust to the tactics and strategy of ROA.

Eurypedes
18 Sep 2016, 12:06 PM
That is good to hear. So now this AA player can put more time into his alliance affairs and get them to the top rank.

I think that no alliance on this server have settled in as yet,and they all need to adjust to the tactics and strategy of ROA.

Personally I think some alliances don't have a Scooby about how the game works........

Blirt
18 Sep 2016, 11:00 PM
Personally I think some alliances don't have a Scooby about how the game works........

Boy would I love to know your in game name for the server...

Eurypedes
20 Sep 2016, 04:51 PM
Anonymity, Like a warm blanket,I wrap myself in its cozy softness.I'm dualing with a very tenuous connection to Alexander The Great

Elisa
20 Sep 2016, 05:31 PM
Boy would I love to know your in game name for the server...
I can be bought. ;)

(Kidding.)

In all seriousness, MH not playing on the servers they're working on has been policy for UK as long as I've been around. You should never need worry that they might be "seeing" things that give them an in-game advantage.

Ryder
20 Sep 2016, 07:03 PM
Very close friends of MH's on the other hand

Blirt
20 Sep 2016, 09:58 PM
Very close friends of MH's on the other hand

And this so called MH is under the ranks at AA?

Hawkery
20 Sep 2016, 10:49 PM
I can be bought. ;)

Will a bar of Toblerone suffice?

I also heard a rumour about a rumour proclaiming that a previous rumour made on a different server made its way to uk19 perpetuating a rumour about someone's involvement in a rumour rouse, of sorts.

Elisa
21 Sep 2016, 12:11 AM
Will a bar of Toblerone suffice?
Are we talking the 100g standard or a huge novelty Christmas Toblerone of the size that makes everyone sick? Because it's going to cost you the latter. Rumour is that Ryder waved a white chocolate Twix in my face without even an offer of trying to bribe me. These delicious-chocolate taunts cannot go unpunished.

Delicious
21 Sep 2016, 12:35 AM
What is the purpose of the Roman Guard villages ? I tried to scout one,and a message popped up stating that I can not attack the village.

Eurypedes
21 Sep 2016, 02:54 PM
"People I need you all to decide whether we stay a part of the confed or part ways and confed as a wing of Team? Sadly, this decision has to be made as currently we are lacking in direction as well as leadership cooperation between this wing and the other"

I believe this supports ones claim about alliances NOT having a scooby...in todays MM, lol

Blirt
21 Sep 2016, 10:18 PM
I think you just like to pretend people don't have a scooby about what's going on.

Ya_dun_goofed
22 Sep 2016, 04:55 AM
I see Hawkery and Ryder are still around, out of curiosity what quadrant did you guys go to?

This is my first server in over 2 years, not sure I like the new set up... No more spoiler hammers deciding the end game.

Blirt
22 Sep 2016, 04:48 PM
Rumor has it that Dynasty are about to fold because their leader was here to "test" this server

Eurypedes
22 Sep 2016, 09:30 PM
I think you just like to pretend people don't have a scooby about what's going on.

No pretense needed when you've witnessed some of the farcical suggestions/planning/organisational/narscicistic/egoistic/ BS that I already have in two of the top five alliances.

Table
23 Sep 2016, 01:23 AM
Rumour has it that too many players can't feed their clubs, so borg them on 'inactives' (gave me about 200 def points with zero resources stolen overall):

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/378114ab69e

Elisa
23 Sep 2016, 01:47 AM
No pretense needed when you've witnessed some of the farcical suggestions/planning/organisational/narscicistic/egoistic/ BS that I already have in two of the top five alliances.
Can confirm; was kind of hilarious to see so many delusions of grandeur and complicated, strategic server domination claims in week one.

Blirt
23 Sep 2016, 04:29 PM
Always so many arrogant players in the first few weeks of a server

te4t0n
24 Sep 2016, 01:46 PM
I hear APO have run out of defense!

Ya_dun_goofed
24 Sep 2016, 06:04 PM

That doesn't seem like too big of a deal at this stage of the server.

Blirt
24 Sep 2016, 09:38 PM

I hear AA have run out of good players

Well-Well
25 Sep 2016, 01:42 AM
I hear AA have run out of good players

Ive heard similar! Where they all gone?

Blirt
25 Sep 2016, 05:23 PM
Ive heard similar! Where they all gone?

Heard there's better TEAM's out there... :ninja:

- - - Updated - - -

Also heard that APO running scared against Dynasty with no real plan.

Eurypedes
25 Sep 2016, 07:50 PM
Heard there's better TEAM's out there... :ninja:

Better ?? remains to be seen, without doubt ,more persuasive TEAMs

Blirt
26 Sep 2016, 03:56 AM
Better ?? remains to be seen, without doubt ,more persuasive TEAMs

Not better at losing players but definitely better at everything else

Yorkshire Yoda
28 Sep 2016, 09:40 PM
Anyone want an account?

Top 100 account going free. Over 5:1 troop:pop ratio, 150% cropper in new area.

Any takers, PM me. 2 days until delete.

Ya_dun_goofed
29 Sep 2016, 02:21 AM
Anyone want an account?

Top 100 account going free. Over 5:1 troop:pop ratio, 150% cropper in new area.

Any takers, PM me. 2 days until delete.

This server really is dull...

Delicious
01 Oct 2016, 10:33 PM
The best way to to get rid of dullness on this server,is to attack a few top ranking big players, and then you will put some excitement into your game :pirate:

Ya_dun_goofed
01 Oct 2016, 11:06 PM
The best way to to get rid of dullness on this server,is to attack a few top ranking big players, and then you will put some excitement into your game :pirate:

Don't speak of my plans so openly!

Ya_dun_goofed
24 Oct 2016, 04:05 PM
Rumor has it that Dynasty players don't know how to chief an actual player.

They should stick to Natars.

Mikle
30 Oct 2016, 12:45 AM
Rumour has it - Some folk know which way is up...