PDA

View Full Version : The Rumour Mill

Pages : [1] 2

The Lords of Midnight
18 Oct 2016, 01:55 PM
Rumours, that's what we all need ... the juicier and ridiculously flamboyant the better!

Delicious
18 Oct 2016, 09:46 PM
Rumour has it that all the AA alliances are going to fight between themselves when BP ends, as there are no other alliances in the N.E :)

Eric Rasputin
19 Oct 2016, 03:21 AM
Rumor has it SE is a ghost town ...

Elisa
19 Oct 2016, 03:40 AM
Rumor has it SE is a ghost town ...
Oh? So... you don't have any decent players in that quad hey?

antonio
19 Oct 2016, 08:29 AM
Rumour is that some accounts are banned already

Delicious
20 Oct 2016, 12:49 AM
I have been told that Books of Wisdom and ‬‎ Ointments are going to be very expensive on this server :P

The Zombie
20 Oct 2016, 11:25 AM
Rumours, rumours, rumours..let's try some small truths

So we have the Russian gods and "Never say die" Nemris in the NW..

AA and AA in the NE (why did everyone avoid us, we were hoping for company and we supply the booze?)

We have the mighty powers of SWM and OGC in the SW. This could be very interesting, is Alin lurking behind the scenes in SWM? Who knows..

We have very little in the SE as of yet. No doubt the LC alliance will grow over time so lets see what kind of recruiting they manage to get..

All in all rumour has it this server might actually be okay with 1k signups for the first time in a long time (very poor i know but it's a good turnout of late lol)

Zombie

ggnore13
20 Oct 2016, 12:05 PM
Rumour has it various deities descended from the sky into the NW to fight beside their Greek.. comrades and burn the infidels.

The Zombie
20 Oct 2016, 12:26 PM
Rumour has it these "deities" may have had to learn how to share the gifts of the gods around with the alliance as well this server. This may be hard for some, who knows??

Roll on the good times.. Rolling, rolling, rolling. Cats and Rams are rolling, RAWHIDE!!

Nibnob
20 Oct 2016, 01:00 PM
Rumour has it various deities descended from the sky made the worst spy plant attempt ever concieved by man. Apparently the art of subtlety is beneath such lofty beings!

ggnore13
20 Oct 2016, 01:08 PM
Rumour has it gods don't have to share anything with the mortals.

Rumour also has it last time a certain amazing alliance which dare to defy the gods (rumour has it that alliance now resides in the NE) tried to play without their better half (rumour has it that better half is now located in the SW) they couldn't even make it to the arties. Go figure.

The Zombie
20 Oct 2016, 01:33 PM
Yes you are uncannily right again. Only the noob half stayed in the NE. The good half went to the SW. Go figure..

We will try to up our game a little this server but it may be hard for us with being so nooby :(

ggnore13
20 Oct 2016, 01:46 PM
Don't get so depressed now. Rumour has it you are alone in your quad (probably those of you who tried NW in uk1 learned their lesson) so I'm willing to bet that you might make it till the arties this time.

The Zombie
20 Oct 2016, 02:01 PM
UK1? Our alliance went nowhere near that server. Maybe 4 or 5 people played it though i'm told is this the crushing defeat you speak of?

We really must try to avoid any future cross server rubbish on here.. let's just let this server speak for itself or you will end up getting all embarrassed over your past failures.

I do wish you and especially your new team mates all the luck in the world as "they" will need it working with you I think :) xxx

Livet er herlig
20 Oct 2016, 02:21 PM
Rumour has it that I'm playing this server...
Go figure.

ggnore13
20 Oct 2016, 03:44 PM
UK1? Our alliance went nowhere near that server. Maybe 4 or 5 people played it though i'm told is this the crushing defeat you speak of?

We really must try to avoid any future cross server rubbish on here.. let's just let this server speak for itself or you will end up getting all embarrassed over your past failures.

I do wish you and especially your new team mates all the luck in the world as "they" will need it working with you I think :) xxx

lol. :D I'm sorry but rumour has it I have no idea who you are. Another rumour has it you're just a nameless fella who OGC kindly carried to the victory in uk5. Yet another rumour has it there were like 13-5 of you in uk1 trying to have some fun and they ended up being used (literally) for a practicing target for the new players of another alliance in need of training.
Since we're sharing rumours rumour has it I hardly feel any shame or embarrassment over last uk5 since my alliance got beaten up by a more numerous and frankly a better opponent (OGC) who just happened to let you take shelter in their ranks so you can watch and clap your hands like a good little muppet.

And the FACT is that down my profile there is a quote. And I am quoting one of your alliance leaders. Therefore you basically pantented the word embarrassment.

Ryder
20 Oct 2016, 04:39 PM
Rumour has it, someone needs to build a bridge and get over it.

Talk about sour grapes lol

rumour also has it I didn't get a gladiator helmet and refusing to buy one

The Zombie
20 Oct 2016, 06:23 PM
Them helms never fall to the players who will use them properly.

Sorry ggnore, yes I was one of them woeful players that were carried to victory by the masterful OGC alliance last server. I lost my forum ID when they messed up with the passwords as i no longer had my old email address which sucks.

I am on the Zombie account on UK5 if you were in any doubt and we are looking forward to playing a server without the stabilizers on. See if our alliance can survive without being eaten up by the many enemies on here.

ggnore13
20 Oct 2016, 08:18 PM
I think first one went for like 300k+?

P.S. Zombie I had the same problem and e-mailed the administrators from my current e-mail address. They kindly changed the e-mail which was tied to the account. You should try to do the same.

P.S.2 If it works make sure to sacrifice a nice lamb in my name. :P

scoot132
20 Oct 2016, 08:44 PM
Who on earth is paying 50 for a helmet?

The Zombie
20 Oct 2016, 09:05 PM
I think first one went for like 300k+?

P.S. Zombie I had the same problem and e-mailed the administrators from my current e-mail address. They kindly changed the e-mail which was tied to the account. You should try to do the same.

P.S.2 If it works make sure to sacrifice a nice lamb in my name. :P

I may well give this a go. See if i can get my identity back. Cheers

TheCodfather
20 Oct 2016, 09:09 PM
Who on earth is paying 50 for a helmet?

Rumoir is that visions of a certain player from last server spring to mind, obviously got money to burn. How true is the rumour that he is playing again?

TheCodfather
20 Oct 2016, 10:54 PM
The rumour of our demise was no more than that, we're off to find some stories for you all and will be back some humour and - we hope - a few giggles very soon 8)

Ryder
21 Oct 2016, 12:13 AM
Rumour has it, someone over 200 pop already is going to be nowhere near ready to settle when alot of others are :D

ggnore13
21 Oct 2016, 10:51 AM
Rumour has it the best players are shown it top10 population ranking. So if the player in question misses the best croppers it will be only because he will generously let the lesser players have them to make the game more challenging.

Elisa
21 Oct 2016, 12:25 PM
Rumour has it that pop is everything. While we're at it, pop kills wheat fields and stops catapults, too.

Eric Rasputin
21 Oct 2016, 06:01 PM
Rumour has it that the glad helm on com3 went for 600k ...

scoot132
21 Oct 2016, 10:03 PM
Rumour has it that the glad helm on com3 went for 600k ...

Rumour has it that none of the items in the auction are from players but are system generated and a way for Travian to make money.

TheCodfather
21 Oct 2016, 10:49 PM
Rumour has it that a certain alliance is worried.

Elisa
21 Oct 2016, 10:50 PM
Rumour has it I know one of the people who got 300k+ for a week one T1 item.

TheCodfather
22 Oct 2016, 07:04 PM
Rumour's still going around that our name is Matt, it still isn't.

The Zombie
23 Oct 2016, 12:11 AM
Rumour has it someone will be settling village no2 in the early hours of the morning.

Sprite316
23 Oct 2016, 07:42 AM
Rumour has it someone will be settling village no2 in the early hours of the morning.

Rumour has it's mid morning :)

Inky
23 Oct 2016, 09:33 AM
Rumour has it's mid morning :)

Rumour has it 1st v2 has been settled

Well done guys :)

TheCodfather
23 Oct 2016, 04:47 PM
Rumour has it the next 2nd village isn't too far behind.

ggnore13
25 Oct 2016, 04:23 PM
Rumour has it various deities descended from the sky made the worst spy plant attempt ever concieved by man. Apparently the art of subtlety is beneath such lofty beings!

Uh.. sounds like a nasty rumour. Another rumour has it a certain NW alliance had to draw an MM about Olympia and Pantheon informing their players (literally) that the members of the coalition are not immortals and that its in fact possible to kill their troops and steal res from them. :D

Ryder
25 Oct 2016, 04:24 PM
Rumour has it IB approached LCA for a merge and LCA have turned them down untill IB start settling v2s and show their worth. IB have 2 settled, LCA have non.......:ahoy:

Ya_dun_goofed
25 Oct 2016, 04:50 PM
Rumour has it IB approached LCA for a merge and LCA have turned them down untill IB start settling v2s and show their worth. IB have 2 settled, LCA have non.......:ahoy:

So I take it that is you in IB(Ryder)?

LCA's name might be appropriate if you're their opposition...

ggnore13
25 Oct 2016, 07:56 PM
Rumour has it Nemesis feels we don't have enough players in their alliance and its wing so they are now inviting more Pantheon players to join them.

Tip of the day: When you try to steal players from a preformed alliance created with a specific theme maybe you should avoid recruiting the players with the thematic names.

TheCodfather
25 Oct 2016, 08:15 PM
Rumour is that some accounts are banned already

these people will break the rules........

lagushki
25 Oct 2016, 09:16 PM
Rumour has it that OGC are so scared of Olympia showing up again, they have already asked SWM for a confed.

Do SWM need them though.....

antonio
25 Oct 2016, 09:29 PM
Rumour has it that OGC are so scared of Olympia showing up again, they have already asked SWM for a confed.

Do SWM need them though.....

No one has asked us for a pact. Anybody that plays Uk2 knows we will never do that until the endgame if we do. Last server we never worked with anyone. It would also need to benefit us substantially to even consider it

lagushki
25 Oct 2016, 10:39 PM
No one has asked us for a pact. Anybody that plays Uk2 knows we will never do that until the endgame if we do. Last server we never worked with anyone. It would also need to benefit us substantially to even consider it

I did say it was a rumour!!

:horse:

Nick
26 Oct 2016, 08:22 PM
Rumour has it Nemesis feels we don't have enough players in their alliance and its wing so they are now inviting more Pantheon players to join them.

Tip of the day: When you try to steal players from a preformed alliance created with a specific theme maybe you should avoid recruiting the players with the thematic names.

Rumour has it ... that Silly boys.... likes on occasion to play grown ups and one day they will become men/women (that is for the politically correct)

and that well placed spies do not start off a conversation with ....... written by........... from another alliance lol worst fail ever.

It does make me laugh that some people will think propaganda will work.... to me and to others everywhere.. its a sign of desperation... rumour has it .. that Pantheon and Olympia thought they would walk the NW .. and now even some of their team is asking to join us. ......... oh no ... we must be desperate ? lol

Eric Rasputin
26 Oct 2016, 08:40 PM
Rumour has it Ryder pissed off a LC member by taking their cropper before them ...

Ya_dun_goofed
26 Oct 2016, 09:49 PM
Rumour has it ... that Silly boys.... likes on occasion to play grown ups and one day they will become men/women (that is for the politically correct)

and that well placed spies do not start off a conversation with ....... written by........... from another alliance lol worst fail ever.

It does make me laugh that some people will think propaganda will work.... to me and to others everywhere.. its a sign of desperation... rumour has it .. that Pantheon and Olympia thought they would walk the NW .. and now even some of their team is asking to join us. ......... oh no ... we must be desperate ? lol

Check the 2nd village count...

Rumour has it Ryder pissed off a LC member by taking their cropper before them ...

Ryder being Ryder.

DMK
26 Oct 2016, 09:55 PM
A lot of rumours here

antonio
26 Oct 2016, 10:57 PM
Rumour has it second village count shows clearly the front runners already. Good server not for the faint hearted and certainly will not be won with propganda

sharckyl1
27 Oct 2016, 07:48 AM
rumour has it that ocg keeps bouncing on swm`s croppers and now they are going for lower ones (100%, 75%... 9c). rumour also has it they settled 2nd villa 4446 by swm`s cropper with the intention of helping them with ress and villas to chief :happy:

never understood why people think a 4446 will grow faster than a 15c... as a 15 you have the mill at 5 to boost your prod, at 7 you get a 50% oasis, then push 1 to 10 and get bakery at 3 + bonus from gold and hero etc... if active, gold user (to npc and autocomplete and buy ointments, cages, buckets and hero strength items) and u npc nonstop all that wheat in whatever you need and bash the oasis around for fast extra ress and for growing your hero, then I can`t see how a 4446 is going to grow faster and be battle ready sooner than a 15c... they can dream tho :evil:

The Zombie
27 Oct 2016, 09:11 AM
Rumour has it this server has lots of potential but will it turn out to be as fun as it is looking just now.

Will Nemris prove they are not scared of the false gods of Olympia and Pantheon and take the fight to them, hopefully they will? :)

Will the SW become an early war zone between two big alliances for control of the quad or will it turn into a bore fest? If Alin was tempted at the final hour to come out of retirement and play I would go with a fairly early fight for quad control.

Will anything happen in the SE other than Ryder being there :D ?

Will anything appear in the NE to challenge AA's decent start to the server or will it be cross quad for some fun for AA. Hopefully both I say :)

Let's see what happens in the coming weeks and hold on to your hats lol.

ggnore13
27 Oct 2016, 09:16 AM

Lololol.. I imagine Nemeris will soon absorb all of the players that being playing with us for the past few years :D

Rumour has it Nick is weird fella'.. he's trying so hard to recruit players off Olympia and Pantheon while almost everyone in there know each other and played together for quite some time :D Yet rumour has it everyone keeps receiving his funny PMs and every day many of our friends turn against us to join the mighty empire that nick created because he is very convincing and his diplomatic and recruiting skills are almost supernatural.
No wonder we are getting so desperate as he so cleverly pointed out. :( I think we should have gone in NE or SW instead of this super competitive quad that NW is. I just hope we can make it till the arties and maybe grab a small architect or confusion.

The Zombie
27 Oct 2016, 10:14 AM
Small confusion possibly but small architects may be a bit too much to hope for :D

Nibnob
27 Oct 2016, 11:36 AM
I think we should have gone in NE or SW instead of this super competitive quad that NW is. I just hope we can make it till the arties and maybe grab a small architect or confusion.

Oh come now, we're gracious hosts....I'm sure we can let you borrow a small fool. Truth be told it wouldn't feel right giving it to anyone else ;)

ggnore13
27 Oct 2016, 07:21 PM
Man come on :D I know you've seen the grown ups banter like that but its only entertaining if you are actually a thing. Thats why its fun for me to have spicy chats with AA

The only thing thats amusing about you is that you actually take yourself seriously.

And please forgive me if I don't take you seriously but the rumour has it you are part of the leadership of a certain 2 winged alliance in uk1 with its wings located on diagonal quads that can barely gather 700k def in its WW. :(

notorious crunchie
27 Oct 2016, 07:32 PM
Man come on :D I know you've seen the grown ups banter like that but its only entertaining if you are actually a thing. Thats why its fun for me to have spicy chats with AA

The only thing thats amusing about you is that you actually take yourself seriously.

And please forgive me if I don't take you seriously but the rumour has it you are part of the leadership of a certain 2 winged alliance in uk1 with its wings located on diagonal quads that can barely gather 700k def in its WW. :(

Bahahaha, choked on my food a little there lol

In fairness, that alliance did clear out 3 other alliance in their quad to get to that stage.....

Eric Rasputin
27 Oct 2016, 07:49 PM
Rumour has it that someone doesn't want any part of the negative vibes and immature attitude that has settled in the south west.

There is also a rumour that a certain player is not sitting comfortably with the fact his real name was used with regards to the situation in the south west even after stating on Skype they didn't want anything to do with it.

Fact is this is just a game and some people need to get a grip. What ever happened on the last server is in the past and in the great scheme of things amounts to nothing. Grow up people!

Dont grow up , it's a trap.

This is stopped being a game when they introduced gold. You are putting your hard earned money into this game, so people take it seriously.

pete the celt
27 Oct 2016, 08:00 PM
Taking it seriously....what the heck is the point of that?? Its all just wee pixels...nothing serious about wee manky pixels dudes.

People put there hard earned money into lots of things to escape the seriousness of real life....this, like lots of other leisure pursuits is about escapism. Your not really a gual, a roman or a dirty toot you know!!

Nibnob
27 Oct 2016, 08:00 PM

Oh aren't you just adorable :P

Wrong on both points though, particularly the one about me taking myself seriously. Lucky I'm not one of the "grown ups" eh?

Uk1 isn't hugely relevant here but if you feel you need to run to it to prove your growingly questionable credibility go right ahead...

Rumour has it that the NW will be groaning under the weight of certain egos this round!

ggnore13
27 Oct 2016, 08:03 PM
In fairness, that alliance did clear out 3 other alliance in their quad to get to that stage.....

Which of their quads are we talking about? :D :D :D

P.S. Sorry just couldn't help myself. :happy:

P.S.2 Nibby ... go outside and play like a normal kid please :)

The Zombie
27 Oct 2016, 08:07 PM
Taking it seriously....what the heck is the point of that?? Its all just wee pixels...nothing serious about wee manky pixels dudes.

People put there hard earned money into lots of things to escape the seriousness of real life....this, like lots of other leisure pursuits is about escapism. Your not really a gual, a roman or a dirty toot you know!!

Rumour has it you had been ducking my call to arms naughty Pete, Stu finally twist your arm enough? :D

pete the celt
27 Oct 2016, 08:13 PM
Rumour has it you had been ducking my call to arms naughty Pete, Stu finally twist your arm enough? :D

Rumour has it im hiding in the cupboard incase the mrs finds im back on again......its all seans fault!! Stu blames him too :D

antonio
27 Oct 2016, 10:16 PM
Rumour has it that the EX SWM [in OCG] players wound Alin up so much that he instead of playing from the wings is back full time on an account. Thank you very much. Sometimes you just get lucky in life.

- - - Updated - - -

Rumour has it im hiding in the cupboard incase the mrs finds im back on again......its all seans fault!! Stu blames him too :D

Is there room for me. Divorce is expensive

The Zombie
28 Oct 2016, 08:51 AM
Rumour has it that the EX SWM [in OCG] players wound Alin up so much that he instead of playing from the wings is back full time on an account. Thank you very much. Sometimes you just get lucky in life.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there room for me. Divorce is expensive

lol this cupboard needs expanding Pete, The Ex SWM players have a lot to answer for giving Alin the excuse he needed to come back and kick some rear ends lol. Server should start to really spice up soon

TheCodfather
28 Oct 2016, 10:01 AM
lol this cupboard needs expanding Pete, The Ex SWM players have a lot to answer for giving Alin the excuse he needed to come back and kick some rear ends lol. Server should start to really spice up soon

Rumour has it that a certain leader had been trying to win back the former SWM players as he knows what some are capable of.
Now, is that a rumour or fact?

antonio
28 Oct 2016, 03:22 PM
Rumour has it that a certain leader had been trying to win back the former SWM players as he knows what some are capable of.
Now, is that a rumour or fact?

Rumour has it certainly was not me. Rumour has it that I was contacted by a member of the fraction. That band of heros will never play with SWM does not matter how remorse they are etc. Not saying what I was told. But it all adds up to nothing and will have no bearing on this server what so ever. Rumour has it that I have the greatest respect for the player for explaining his own personal stance on the matter. Takes a brave man to admit they were wrong. Especially in a game because it really does not matter that much

themightyreds
28 Oct 2016, 08:51 PM
Rumour has it, that 'Lord of Germans' is actually an SWM sympathiser and is (not so) secretly scouting the enemy, whoever that may be

powerobxxx
29 Oct 2016, 07:11 AM
Rumour has it some Massive villages coming to S2 soon ;)

Beetroot.
29 Oct 2016, 09:14 AM
Rumour has it I spent 10 days trying to remember my forum password..

TheCodfather
29 Oct 2016, 01:58 PM
Rumour has it that unless we change our account name(s) plenty of effort is going to be expended to zero pop our villages while we keep trying to have fun, is our ally of 1 really that much of a threat!?

TheCodfather
29 Oct 2016, 07:32 PM
Rumour is that there are some sick spikers around, so early on in the game?

Delicious
29 Oct 2016, 11:17 PM
Spikers get great hero experience, plus all the farm resources.

There is an epidemic of spikers on this server :wink:

lagushki
30 Oct 2016, 09:39 AM
Rumour has it that OGC have a NAP with the fake one member alliance 'SWM'.....:Popcorn:

Trying to annoy the real SWM or trying to confuse the rest of the server into thinking the SW is turning into a cuddlefest!!

I think Antonio may have something to say about it!!

antonio
30 Oct 2016, 02:37 PM
Rumour has it that OGC have a NAP with the fake one member alliance 'SWM'.....:Popcorn:

Trying to annoy the real SWM or trying to confuse the rest of the server into thinking the SW is turning into a cuddlefest!!

I think Antonio may have something to say about it!!

Nah just some ex players mucking about. Helped SWM bond quicker than normal. Cuddlefest now that would be a first

TheCodfather
30 Oct 2016, 06:48 PM
Rumour has it that there's a lot of love floating around in the SW, and the latest bet on the sweep is the end of November.

Eric Rasputin
01 Nov 2016, 03:41 PM
Rumour has it that I'm pissed because a gold promo hasn't arrived yet. It is usually there in the first month.

Table
01 Nov 2016, 08:34 PM
Rumour has it that certain players slowed down the start of some allies to squeeze some 50 gold out of them.

TheCodfather
02 Nov 2016, 09:43 PM
Rumour has it that I'm pissed because a gold promo hasn't arrived yet. It is usually there in the first month.

Rumour has it they were waiting for your post!

scoot132
02 Nov 2016, 10:31 PM
Rumour has it, that 'Lord of Germans' is actually an SWM sympathiser and is (not so) secretly scouting the enemy, whoever that may be

Lord of Germans. What a joke he was. Settled next to my 2nd village, I raided him, killed his hero, trapped his troops and then the soft twerp deleted. Still, it was fun while it lasted.

antonio
03 Nov 2016, 10:05 PM
Lord of Germans. What a joke he was. Settled next to my 2nd village, I raided him, killed his hero, trapped his troops and then the soft twerp deleted. Still, it was fun while it lasted.

another rumour that is untrue. Nothing to do with SWM im afraid

notorious crunchie
03 Nov 2016, 11:06 PM
another rumour that is untrue. Nothing to do with SWM im afraid

I don't think that one was a rumour or even suggesting that it was to do with SWM but I like your political stance, deny it and maybe read it later :P

antonio
04 Nov 2016, 07:05 AM
I don't think that one was a rumour or even suggesting that it was to do with SWM but I like your political stance, deny it and maybe read it later :P

Silly me I thought you might have been following the thread. Post above.

"Rumour has it, that 'Lord of Germans' is actually an SWM sympathiser and is (not so) secretly scouting the enemy, whoever that may be".

I maybe should of posted my comment below this post.

Bred4War
06 Nov 2016, 07:14 AM
Rumour is certain players are getting even more childish than they are on the server and slagging me off in this very forum ... in the attack reports section! I'll say this, yes ... my Travian gaming history isn't great, it's pretty rubbish to be honest. But at least I don't come into a public forum directly being abusive to a player. At least I don't take another player's established name and their alliance tag for vindictive and childish reasons. Maybe this little hissy fit is due to your 'plan' not going as well as you had hoped.

So you just come into the forum with your spiteful and immature words and just show everyone for the type of people you are. Hide behind your keyboards and act the 'bigman' because in the real world the outcome wouldn't be something you could handle.

Now back to some real rumours ...

Elisa
06 Nov 2016, 08:27 AM
:Popcorn: Rumour has it that if you don't like your play style following you to new servers, there are ways not to let people know it's you. :Popcorn:

lagushki
06 Nov 2016, 08:31 AM
Rumour has it Bred4war's gaming history is a lot better than most of us!!

Rumour has it I am regretting settling so far out to get a good cropper... always forget the 2 day march each way!!

Bred4War
06 Nov 2016, 05:06 PM
Rumour has it Bred4war's gaming history is a lot better than most of us!!

You are far too kind sir! :horse:

Eurypedes
06 Nov 2016, 06:34 PM
Rumour has it I am regretting settling so far out to get a good cropper... always forget the 2 day march each way!!

And I thought 25 hours was interminable.

Obelix
08 Nov 2016, 11:41 AM
Rumour is certain players are getting even more childish than they are on the server and slagging me off in this very forum ... in the attack reports section! I'll say this, yes ... my Travian gaming history isn't great, it's pretty rubbish to be honest. But at least I don't come into a public forum directly being abusive to a player. At least I don't take another player's established name and their alliance tag for vindictive and childish reasons. Maybe this little hissy fit is due to your 'plan' not going as well as you had hoped.

So you just come into the forum with your spiteful and immature words and just show everyone for the type of people you are. Hide behind your keyboards and act the 'bigman' because in the real world the outcome wouldn't be something you could handle.

Now back to some real rumours ...

Rumour has it you own the Bred4War and LordsOfMidnight Forum profiles.......

TheCodfather
10 Nov 2016, 06:58 PM
Rumour has it Bred4war's gaming history is a lot better than most of us!!!

Rumour has it that the sweepstake will soon have a winner, November seems to be the winning month.

pete the celt
10 Nov 2016, 07:16 PM
And I thought 25 hours was interminable.

rumour has it i had to google interminable....further rumour is i remember having to use dictionaries to do that in the dim and distant past

Obelix
10 Nov 2016, 10:20 PM
+1 :happy:

lagushki
10 Nov 2016, 11:27 PM
Rumour has it Pete is showing his age... my son thinks it is hilarious to pick a random word from a dictionary and see if daddy can explain it... luckily he has avoided any rude or inappropriate words so far!!

TheCodfather
13 Nov 2016, 06:05 PM
Rumour has it that the past history of a certain player remains true to form, having never completed a full server.

lagushki
15 Nov 2016, 09:19 AM
Rumour has it that IB have disappeared from the South East, leaving LCA completed uncontested...

ggnore13
15 Nov 2016, 05:04 PM
Rumour has it a certain player who was first to settle picked a nice juicy 125% 15c only to realise few weeks latter that he actually took a 75% 15c.. or 25% one who knows.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/40174225cd9

Inky
15 Nov 2016, 07:14 PM
Wow well done you took an oasis :O

You know our players love to share unlike yourself ;)

Sprite316
15 Nov 2016, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=ggnore13;1506471]Rumour has it a certain player who was first to settle picked a nice juicy 125% 15c only to realise few weeks latter that he actually took a 75% 15c.. or 25% one who knows.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/40174225cd9[/QUOTE

you must be a bit silly as that is not a rumour, we did settle first and we did lose an oasis.
big deal.

notorious crunchie
15 Nov 2016, 07:24 PM
Dude! You got a tattoo!

Sprite316
15 Nov 2016, 07:38 PM
Sweet! What does mine say!

ggnore13
15 Nov 2016, 07:40 PM
It says "silly" :happy: Oh and using the silly word in your first post in here clearly shows you couldn't care less about the oasis. Well you have no idea what to do with it anyway lol

notorious crunchie
15 Nov 2016, 07:41 PM
Well this might not be an accurate translation as it is in Chinese but it appears to say 'sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice'

Sprite316
15 Nov 2016, 07:44 PM
It says "silly" :happy:

No, it says first to settle not taking that away from us...

will get a new one when we take oasis bk

Beetroot.
15 Nov 2016, 07:48 PM
Rumour has it Gnnore is a bore!! Aahaha

Inky
15 Nov 2016, 07:52 PM

Thats no rumour we already know its a fact !!

ggnore13
15 Nov 2016, 08:07 PM
Actually it says "first to settle and decided to take a 25% 15c" :D So we're back to my interpretation of it. But DUDE SERIOUSLY???
I can't read this one with a straight face :D

not taking that away from us...
Sorry you lost an oasis. Therefore every accomplishment you ever had in this server has been erased. So the tittle "first to settle" goes to the second one!

And this muppet here took 30 minutes to figure that response out which is even more entertaining :D

Bottomline can somebody bench this 2 clowns and get me Zombie or Andy? We might not hold great love for each other but at least talking to them doesn't feel like playing scrabble with a halfwit.

Sprite316
15 Nov 2016, 08:33 PM
Actually it says "first to settle and decided to take a 25% 15c" :D So we're back to my interpretation of it. But DUDE SERIOUSLY???
I can't read this one with a straight face :D

Sorry you lost an oasis. Therefore every accomplishment you ever had in this server has been erased. So the tittle "first to settle" goes to the second one!

And this muppet here took 30 minutes to figure that response out which is even more entertaining :D

Bottomline can somebody bench this 2 clowns and get me Zombie or Andy? We might not hold great love for each other but at least talking to them doesn't feel like playing scrabble with a halfwit.

lol you really are so full of shit. Did make me chuckle tho.

ggnore13
15 Nov 2016, 08:38 PM
Did make me chuckle tho.

YES! So its official - ggnore is not bore! Ain't nobody taking that away from me :D

Elisa
15 Nov 2016, 09:57 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/3569838eab1edff1ce7ef4a60623d430.png ​

...I'm not actually sure who's silly here, mind you. I'm just a blissfully ignorant SE-er busy with the snack food.
:Popcorn:

Ryder
16 Nov 2016, 01:19 AM
Rumour has it, stealing an occupied oasis' is the big man ting now. No surprise as it's something I started.

http://travian-reports.net/us/img/40185437ef0.png (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/40185437ef0)

wgn
19 Nov 2016, 07:53 PM
Rumor is I just set up an account.

Looking at the top 20 players I was annoyed to see 11 of the top 20 in the same alliance. Increase that to the top 40 and its 22. Now don't get me wrong, its cool that your all friends and in the same alliance, but isn't this just incredibly boring?!? Doesn't recruiting all server talent in one quad into one group make it extremely uneventful for 70% of the round? Who in the quad is left to excite things up? C.S? An alliance with half the average population? Poor LCA in their quad have no one!

Cross quad warfare? That won't start for a long time. Isn't this set up just incredibly dull?

Hawkery
19 Nov 2016, 11:13 PM
Rumour has it they also have holding wings but in other names.

(bandit)

Beetroot.
20 Nov 2016, 07:11 AM
Rumour has it they have a secret confed with LCA too :O

The Zombie
20 Nov 2016, 11:51 PM
We came here with our team, Would you have us come with half a team instead and tell our players NO you can't play with us again because we want to have a bit more fun in the first 2 months of the server and so risk any chance of a victory against bigger opposing teams in all 3 of the other quads.

Cross quad warfare is not as far off as you may believe and who knows what gems are hiding in C.S. Pop doesn't win early server wars - Troops do :D (and we don't have any, or do we?)

However we will make plenty of fun and i'm sure the opposition will be doing the same to make it a good server for all.

Elisa
21 Nov 2016, 12:07 AM
Poor LCA in their quad have no one!

Aw, my feelings are hurt! (Can't speak for the other 'no one'-s who I'd definitely not count as 'no one'-s.)

Ya_dun_goofed
23 Nov 2016, 05:10 PM
Rumour has it they also have holding wings but in other names.

(bandit)

Rumor has it, they are in bed with Olympia and Pantheon.

Just look at how they fight with each other, they are just siblings.

Hawkery
24 Nov 2016, 08:55 AM
Rumor has it, they are in bed with Olympia and Pantheon.

Just look at how they fight with each other, they are just siblings.

Rumour has it that Pantheon and Olympia are the holding wings.

Now do you see why I said Pantheon ftw? It was a 50/50 and Pantheon got heads.

If they fight anything like me and my siblings then there will be tears before long, running to mummy for a plaster and a hug and that was just me against my sister.

scoot132
25 Nov 2016, 04:55 PM
Rumour has it the devs have managed to break same second wave sending from Firefox :(

Elisa
25 Nov 2016, 05:45 PM
Firefox update broke it for you, particularly if you also did a Windows 10 upgrade since it was installed.

Eric Rasputin
25 Nov 2016, 08:00 PM
Rumor is I just set up an account.

Looking at the top 20 players I was annoyed to see 11 of the top 20 in the same alliance. Increase that to the top 40 and its 22. Now don't get me wrong, its cool that your all friends and in the same alliance, but isn't this just incredibly boring?!? Doesn't recruiting all server talent in one quad into one group make it extremely uneventful for 70% of the round? Who in the quad is left to excite things up? C.S? An alliance with half the average population? Poor LCA in their quad have no one!

Cross quad warfare? That won't start for a long time. Isn't this set up just incredibly dull?

I'm happy we have no one in our quad. Gives us all the more reason to destroy the ones to the west and the ones to the north. And trust me, LCA won't disappoint.

Table
26 Nov 2016, 03:27 PM
I'm happy we have no one in our quad. Gives us all the more reason to destroy the ones to the west and the ones to the north. And trust me, LCA won't disappoint.

I have high standards for LC(A), so it is possible that we will disappoint.

ggnore13
01 Dec 2016, 04:14 PM
Rumour has it the biggest nemris player went down from 3300 to 1200 pop today.. and not a single shot was fired.

Eric Rasputin
01 Dec 2016, 06:29 PM
Rumour has it that the goddamn prices in the auctions wont drop one bit :mad:

Beetroot.
01 Dec 2016, 11:24 PM
Rumour has it people get annoyed when you bid up every auction :D

Obelix
06 Dec 2016, 07:07 PM
Rumour has it people get annoyed when you bid up every auction :D

Rumour has it that some people play auction chicken and bid just to annoy them

FREYA
09 Dec 2016, 06:16 AM
There is no other rumor now?
any battle reports?

Eurypedes
09 Dec 2016, 11:53 AM

Guilty as charged.......... or find the maximum bid for one item from a player bidding on multiple ones you desire, then bid up all those to one less than they've already posted.... NO morals, me

- - - Updated - - -

Guilty as charged.......... or find the maximum bid for one item from a player bidding on multiple ones you desire, then bid up all those to one less than they've already posted.... NO morals, me

Hawkery
09 Dec 2016, 01:14 PM

You're like..... my soul mate.

Well I heard a rumour about a rumour regarding someone else's rumour which was in reference to a previous rumour about a rumour. Suffice to say, I can no longer remember it.

Milamber-
10 Dec 2016, 10:58 AM
Rumour has it that SWM have begged OGC for a merger... OGC said yes, but only for the good players - they're still waiting to see if there are any.... @D

themightyreds
11 Dec 2016, 12:21 AM
:happy:

Ya_dun_goofed
11 Dec 2016, 02:20 AM
Rumour has it that SWM have begged OGC for a merger... OGC said yes, but only for the good players - they're still waiting to see if there are any.... @D

Seems SWM is about to fold :'(

antonio
11 Dec 2016, 01:23 PM
Seems SWM is about to fold :'(

Yes we have taken up origami.

Eurypedes
11 Dec 2016, 03:22 PM
Rumour has it, there's NO early server analysis yet... always found these to be useful if Not entirely accurate.

TheCodfather
11 Dec 2016, 03:30 PM

Rumout has it that the only thing SWM have better than any other alliance is the massive egos of some of their leaders, whilst the rest are sheep.

antonio
12 Dec 2016, 09:12 AM
Rumout has it that the only thing SWM have better than any other alliance is the massive egos of some of their leaders, whilst the rest are sheep.

Rumour has it that the only thing SWM are good at is winning WW races. Oh there goes our ego again. hm those sheep keep coming back year after. Must be doing something right.

- - - Updated - - -

Rumour has it that the only thing SWM are good at is winning WW races. Oh there goes our ego again. hm those sheep keep coming back year after. Must be doing something right.

Milamber-
12 Dec 2016, 09:55 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Rumour has it that they believe so much in their own tish-tosh - that SWM have to repeat everything to keep convincing their members/sheeps of the plan!

Eric Bloodaxe
12 Dec 2016, 07:24 PM
Rumout has it that the only thing SWM have better than any other alliance is the massive egos of some of their leaders

I beg to differ! The egos of the AA leaders are second to none!

ggnore13
13 Dec 2016, 08:24 AM
I beg to differ! The egos of the AA leaders are second to none!

You sure about that mate? :D

P.S. Rumour has it scouting has been prohibited in NW http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4155865c5e7

TheCodfather
15 Dec 2016, 07:32 PM

Rumour has it that SWM now feel the need for some help in the SW, and have had to call on S.C. to assist (cough) .....

DMK
15 Dec 2016, 08:03 PM
Rumour has it that SWM now feel the need for some help in the SW, and have had to call on S.C. to assist (cough) .....

Ive seen this before, when things are falling apart and you don't know which direction to go in.. join a swingers club an find an easy target ...

fishy fishy fishy

Obelix
15 Dec 2016, 08:37 PM
Ive seen this before, when things are falling apart and you don't know which direction to go in.. join a swingers club an find an easy target ...

fishy fishy fishy

They'll love being in a swingers club - they're great at [mod] everyone except themselves!

TheCodfather
15 Dec 2016, 08:44 PM
They'll love being in a swingers club

:mistletoe::mistletoe: @D

Obelix
15 Dec 2016, 08:48 PM

Rumour has it that SWM have fast-forwarded the server without anyone noticing and we are already in the endgame......

TheCodfather
15 Dec 2016, 08:53 PM
Rumour has it that SWM have fast-forwarded the server without anyone noticing and we are already in the endgame......

Rumour has it that S.C. have no idea of SWM's intentions,and will only find out when the SWM leadership show their true colours, and use S.C. as cannon fodder.

FREYA
16 Dec 2016, 03:24 AM
Rumour has it that S.C. have no idea of SWM's intentions,and will only find out when the SWM leadership show their true colours, and use S.C. as cannon fodder.

Interesting......... 8)

Eric Rasputin
16 Dec 2016, 07:05 AM

What you mean to say is that you don't care about any alliances in the beginning and by the end game if convenient you will team up with another alliance to profit from them and hog all the glory by yourself?

You must be everyone's ideal leader. Such loyal companions you have :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to doubt if something is wrong with your members.

TheCodfather
16 Dec 2016, 07:13 AM
What you mean to say is that you don't care about any alliances in the beginning and by the end game if convenient you will team up with another alliance to profit from them and hog all the glory by yourself?

I heard a rumour that the smaller players are there just to bolster the bigger players, especially their egos.
I also heard that NemRis learnt (the hard way unfortunately) that the leadership within SWM will use other players and alliances to do their dirty work and reap the benefits as well as hogging all the glory.

ggnore13
16 Dec 2016, 07:27 AM
Sorry, wrong place

antonio
16 Dec 2016, 08:11 AM

That statement is true at the time No one had then S.C offered. We thought it through. Life is boring in the SW. There is no battle never mind a quad war. For the propaganda there leader spits out I am now wondering about them. Clint Eastwood was in the good the bad and ugly not the one bear. In saying that there are some very good alliances elsewhere so we needed a bit more depth thus the change of direction. It'is unusual for us but might work. we will try and win. if we don't we will have been beaten by a better team.

For your statement about our players. This is an odd one as they have played together for many years and totally trust the leadership. On the other hand they have heard all this bile against us for years and all it does is motivate them to prove you wrong. Keep it up

Oh and with regards the statement about hogging the limelight. Every alliances on the server teamed up against us and we hammered them into pulp. And for our previous companions they came last by a street mind. Wonder what excuses you will come up with if we win our 4th title. maybe global warning or Brexit all I know it will come and it will be crap as usual.

G0lden B0y
16 Dec 2016, 08:41 AM
That statement is true at the time No one had then S.C offered. We thought it through. Life is boring in the SW. There is no battle never mind a quad war. For the propaganda there leader spits out I am now wondering about them. Clint Eastwood was in the good the bad and ugly not the one bear. In saying that there are some very good alliances elsewhere so we needed a bit more depth thus the change of direction. It'is unusual for us but might work. we will try and win. if we don't we will have been beaten by a better team.

For your statement about our players. This is an odd one as they have played together for many years and totally trust the leadership. On the other hand they have heard all this bile against us for years and all it does is motivate them to prove you wrong. Keep it up

Oh and with regards the statement about hogging the limelight. Every alliances on the server teamed up against us and we hammered them into pulp. And for our previous companions they came last by a street mind. Wonder what excuses you will come up with if we win our 4th title. maybe the global warning or Brexit all I know it will come and it will be crap as usual. u recruited some cannon fodder, no need to justify it, we clearly see how things are boring in SW

Obelix
16 Dec 2016, 08:55 AM
For your statement about our players. This is an odd one as they have played together for many years and totally trust the leadership.

Just LOL, that is all, if only you could see the chat room they haven't added you to, comedy on the grandest scale, chin up!!

TheCodfather
16 Dec 2016, 09:02 AM
Just LOL, that is all, if only you could see the chat room they haven't added you to, comedy on the grandest scale, chin up!!

Is this from another of SWM's disgruntled members (I heard a rumour that some had set up a secret room to air their concerns over the leadership, and was waiting for confirmation) or is it one of their new found "easily impressed" lambs, opps sorry, meant to say comrades.

Obelix
16 Dec 2016, 09:06 AM
Is this from another of SWM's disgruntled members (I heard a rumour that some had set up a secret room to air their concerns over the leadership, and was waiting for confirmation) or is it one of their new found "easily impressed" lambs, opps sorry, meant to say comrades.

almost codfather, but fortunately you can leave me out of that less than merry band, I managed to avoid falling into that particular hole, the chat room is hilarious though, reading back I shouldn't think it would take you too long to figure out quite a few of the members.

TheCodfather
16 Dec 2016, 09:19 AM
almost codfather, but fortunately you can leave me out of that less than merry band, I managed to avoid falling into that particular hole, the chat room is hilarious though, reading back I shouldn't think it would take you too long to figure out quite a few of the members.

I apologise for putting you in that category, just thought you were posting under an assumed name (of one of the players within that secret group) that contacted myself a week ago, voicing their concerns. Obviously, some have taken further action, and are no longer part of the abbatoir supply mechanism.

Eric Rasputin
16 Dec 2016, 09:22 AM

Oh and with regards the statement about hogging the limelight. Every alliances on the server teamed up against us and we hammered them into pulp. And for our previous companions they came last by a street mind. Wonder what excuses you will come up with if we win our 4th title. maybe global warning or Brexit all I know it will come and it will be crap as usual.

Oh! I will not come up with any excuse. I am man enough to acknowledge people who are better than me. Unless, you guys use shit moves like multis and bots, then it's not worth winning that way.
If you guys win fair and square, then I'll congratulate you at end. I just interpreted your post the way I see it.

antonio
16 Dec 2016, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=Obelix;1507901]Just LOL, that is all, if only you could see the chat room they haven't added you to, comedy on the grandest scale, chin up!![/QUOTE

thank god not another room

scoot132
16 Dec 2016, 10:40 PM
Rumour has it this thread is becoming very boring and childish.

DMK
16 Dec 2016, 11:59 PM

Always becomes boring when your on the receiving end

scoot132
17 Dec 2016, 12:07 AM
Always becomes boring when your on the receiving end

I didn't realise I was :) (not that I've read all the thread)

DMK
17 Dec 2016, 05:50 PM
I didn't realise I was :) (not that I've read all the thread)

I take back what I said lol .. having originally assumed you were actively part of swm lol.. sorry if insulted you good sir :p

themightyreds
17 Dec 2016, 06:27 PM
noooo Scoot is long standing NemRis player

antonio
17 Dec 2016, 09:55 PM

Agreed Andy

He is also a long standing friend of mine and SWM. Although his first loyalty is always to NemRis

Beetroot.
17 Dec 2016, 10:10 PM
...... just pick a team and stick with it wtf

Nick
17 Dec 2016, 11:38 PM
Agreed Andy

He is also a long standing friend of mine and SWM. Although his first loyalty is always to NemRis

agreed ...

me and toni have our differences....

does not mean players cant have other friends on the server... i know a few people in SWM and other Alliances.. and i would be shocked if my players in NemRis did not know others...

by all means .. pick a side.... but do not forget its just a game.. and we may all well be on the same side one day in another server.

antonio
18 Dec 2016, 12:26 AM
agreed ...

me and toni have our differences....

does not mean players cant have other friends on the server... i know a few people in SWM and other Alliances.. and i would be shocked if my players in NemRis did not know others...

by all means .. pick a side.... but do not forget its just a game.. and we may all well be on the same side one day in another server.

Hi Nick spot on

Dockerty
18 Dec 2016, 04:05 PM
Rumour has it several large players are on delete due to letting their ego's get away from them and loosing all their troops.

antonio
18 Dec 2016, 04:17 PM
Rumour has it several large players are on delete due to letting their ego's get away from them and loosing all their troops.

I hope this rumour is true,

Omega-Ro
18 Dec 2016, 10:29 PM
Rumour has it one of these "big players" also spammed 1000 imps on me, knowing I was well defended.

Vacation?

Smells like deletion.

Beetroot.
19 Dec 2016, 05:39 PM
:Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn:

MOD LMT
19 Dec 2016, 06:02 PM
We all know it happens, accounts will be banned both ingame and on the forum. However, ban discussions should not take place here as per forum rules, thanks.

Obelix
20 Dec 2016, 08:19 PM
Hi Nick spot on

its incredible how nice to each other you are in the public forums!

Dockerty
20 Dec 2016, 11:45 PM
Rumour has it, if your an alcoholic, you start to think that an oasis has walls, and you might try to conquer the zoo with catapults.

Eric Rasputin
21 Dec 2016, 12:52 AM
Rumour has it, if your an alcoholic, you start to think that an oasis has walls, and you might try to conquer the zoo with catapults.

LMAO ...Best thing I have read all day

Ya_dun_goofed
21 Dec 2016, 04:22 PM

There's an affair going on.

- - - Updated - - -

There's an affair going on.

ggnore13
24 Dec 2016, 09:18 AM
Rumour has it somebody couldn't wait until Christmas to open his present: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/42116292a65

Ryder
24 Dec 2016, 11:19 AM
Rumour has it somebody couldn't wait until Christmas to open his present: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/42116292a65

How has chiefing someones spawn made it on to the forum. Are things that quiet over in the North atm? :D

ggnore13
24 Dec 2016, 11:28 AM
To be fair, yes. :D Some players seem to like the vacation mode a little too much. :D

Nick
24 Dec 2016, 02:03 PM
How has chiefing someones spawn made it on to the forum. Are things that quiet over in the North atm? :D

let him have his little win... it's Christmas lol

he seems to have an EGO the size of santas belly lmao

lagushki
24 Dec 2016, 04:59 PM
let him have his little win... it's Christmas lol

he seems to have an EGO the size of santas belly lmao

Hi Nick,

I am sure he would be the first to admit he can come across as a little egotistical!

Unfortunately for you guys he also has the skills to back it up, especially now he has teamed up with OLYMPIA this server....

Just wish CS had some players like him, I have lost track of how many have deleted in the last week.

Good luck for the rest of the server,

Lag

antonio
25 Dec 2016, 10:05 AM
i have known Nick for 6 years. 4 of which we worked together. So the fact that he decided to go alone troubled a lot of people and yes I was pissed off. It just made us even more determined to win an we did. You move on and can be civil to each other. He also every now again makes a good call and I thought this one deserved comment.

Merry Xmas everyone. Enjoy and chill

ggnore13
27 Dec 2016, 12:38 PM
Hi Nick,

I am sure he would be the first to admit he can come across as a little egotistical!

Guilty as charged Lag! :D Though.. a little? :(

P.S. Nicky, thank you for letting us have those little wins. I'm sure you will eventually prevail and claim the NW as a stronghold of the mighty Nemris empire to build its WW and thrive under the amazing leadership of its emperor. At least now when the leadership took 50% of the alliance def as standing you wont go into a vacation mode.. oh wait Scoot already did. But no worries I'm sure you will write another sweet MM "please build def for leader X so he can come out of vacation mode" :D

Jakeyyy
27 Dec 2016, 12:40 PM
NemRis are lovely people and I really like them.

scoot132
27 Dec 2016, 04:15 PM
Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah...

Mate, you spelt IGNORE wrong, it's an I at the front.

Jakeyyy
27 Dec 2016, 04:19 PM
NemRis are lovely people and I really like them.

Wow wow wow Elisa! I've just seen this! We need words I think.

Hawkery
27 Dec 2016, 05:43 PM
Since you've been gone Jakeyyy I heard a rumour that the mods have turned to a kind of dictatorial leadership, much like that of Putin and Xi Jinping with a dash of Kim Jong-un thrown in.

Rumour has it that I often find my posts have not only been edited but the narrative of the subtext has been grossly misrepresented in the edits they make.

Of course, these are all rumours and speculation though.

Jakeyyy
27 Dec 2016, 05:55 PM
Since you've been gone Jakeyyy I heard a rumour that the mods have turned to a kind of dictatorial leadership, much like that of Putin and Xi Jinping with a dash of Kim Jong-un thrown in.

Rumour has it that I often find my posts have not only been edited but the narrative of the subtext has been grossly misrepresented in the edits they make.

Of course, these are all rumours and speculation though.

Ahh, I am sorry for this hardship Hawkery, but I can assure you that I will do my best to change this and get the respect you deserve!

I hear that some of the general population have even decided to join up with these so called leaders, and spy on the rest of us to throw us under the bus for their own personal gain! Could this be true?!

Anything else troubling you on the rumour mill?

Hawkery
27 Dec 2016, 08:44 PM
1. Forum revolution - apparently they're recruiting now

2. OGC trying to chief a capital.

One of those is a blatant rumour, the other is dead true.

Nick
27 Dec 2016, 08:50 PM
But no worries I'm sure you will write another sweet MM "please build def for leader X so he can come out of vacation mode" :D

tut .. if your not worried about us ... then why are you reading our MMs ? Surely if you have nothing to be concerned about then you will just pull your spies and play a decent game ?

I am sure you will say spies are an integral part of the game.. i expect nothing less of you ggggggg gggg ggg bore. 13

ggnore13
28 Dec 2016, 07:25 AM
tut .. if your not worried about us ... then why are you reading our MMs ? Surely if you have nothing to be concerned about then you will just pull your spies and play a decent game ?

Haha you know that's a good question! To be fair there isn't great benefit from being able to read MMs named "MM - Cuts..try...please" or saying "Village X is under attack by player Y. Don't defend it, the attacker army is too big". So an honest answer - I read them because they are bloody hilarious and a good source of entertainment.

ggggggg gggg ggg bore. 13
That's all you came up with as a way to banter back? Dude, that's sad. And childish. If we were to start just calling names I could replace your "n" with "pr" but I didn't because I am a nice person.

Mate, you spelt IGNORE wrong, it's an I at the front.
Good to know you're as smart as Nicky here. You can crawl back into your vacation mode now. :)

P.S. In case you guys wonder why this is happening to you I'll give you a few hints. Next time you spawn in the same quad with a clearly better opponent maybe its not the best idea to:
1. Try poaching their players - this is what got you some extra hostility and a lot of spies. So we reading your MMs - that's on you and your poor leadership, not on me.
2. Recruit every player in the quad (literally) who was without an alliance - that's what makes you a useless ally because nobody in the same quad will work with an alliance like that. It also makes your good players unhappy.
3. Be a leader and a vacation moder at the same time - you and your mates ditched your team into an open season to save your skin. This was the main reason you lost a bunch of your good players - they didn't like your example and they realised you cannot offer them the team environment they require.
4. Not being able to swallow your pride. You keep talking about my huge ego but it was yours that failed your alliance.

Beetroot.
28 Dec 2016, 08:35 AM
Rumour has it everytime ggnore walks past a mirror he winks and shoots a finger gun at himself :ahoy:

ggnore13
28 Dec 2016, 08:46 AM
lololol :D This ain't no rumour mate, its for the Honesty Mill thread!

@Nick - check the upper post and try to learn how to talk back without looking silly. :pirate:

themightyreds
28 Dec 2016, 08:52 AM
A rare sight indeed, someone who admits to using spies to read another ally's mail, how refreshing to see such honesty in deceit:happy:

Eric Rasputin
28 Dec 2016, 09:23 AM
A rare sight indeed, someone who admits to using spies to read another ally's mail, how refreshing to see such honesty in deceit:happy:

You talk of deceit? I think you're forgetting what type of game we're playing here. This is a real time war game. There are no rules in war. Nothing is deceitful. Everyone does what they have to do in order to win. Don't be a poopy head and say we lost because of spies. It's your fault for allowing them to infiltrate you. This is not aimed at you, this is for everyone giving balderdash reasons as to why they lost.

When I think of it, I feel like I'm contradicting myself. Of course you can retort by saying are multis and bots justifiable? In case someone was thinking that, let me answer you. The game has a certain rules that allows an equal fair play for every player. Multis and bots are illegal. Spying does not break any rules. If you have to use multis and bots to win a server, then why even play the game when you know you're going to win? War is fun because you never know what can happen. A mere 10 player alliance can annihilate a 60 player alliance if they do it right.

lagushki
28 Dec 2016, 09:34 AM
...Don't be a poopy head and say we lost because of spies. It's your fault for allowing them to infiltrate you. This is not aimed at you, this is for everyone giving balderdash reasons as to why they lost...

Rumour has it Eric woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!! :P

Eric Rasputin
28 Dec 2016, 09:36 AM
Rumour has it Eric woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!! :P

lol sorry :P I was hearing this sales pitch for quite a while now and I decided to do something about it :) I didn't target this at someone. Those people know who they are.

themightyreds
28 Dec 2016, 05:31 PM
I didn't condemn or condone spying, well aware it exists, just respected the fact GGnore, was open about it, when certain others are not :8)

ggnore13
29 Dec 2016, 12:07 PM
Don't give me too much credit mate even though God knows I love receiving credit :pirate: The only reason for that painful honesty is as I pointed out that the "spying" doesn't really give us any other benefit besides from a good laugh from time to time. Sometimes a little sadness as lately we're being referred as "scum" in their MMs which is a bit mean :(

Hawkery
29 Dec 2016, 01:35 PM
Defending newly chiefed farms, spiking farms, etc it's all fair game imo. Yes, it is only a game - but it's a war game where tactics are utilised. Get adapting or get zero'd. So on that note spies are fair game too - someone has to sacrifice their game to do it. Crossing your friends, however, isn't cool as that's a whole new level of douchebaggery.

You really think Winston Churchill called Germany all those years ago going "OK that last move was definitely not on the table" (add a certain amount of sass as you're saying that.. I imagine Churchill was quite the finger snapper when he wanted to be)

Eric Rasputin
29 Dec 2016, 02:13 PM
Don't give me too much credit mate even though God knows I love receiving credit :pirate: The only reason for that painful honesty is as I pointed out that the "spying" doesn't really give us any other benefit besides from a good laugh from time to time. Sometimes a little sadness as lately we're being referred as "scum" in their MMs which is a bit mean :(

Don't underestimate spying. Back some 4 years ago, I infiltrated an alliance (orders from above) ... I broke that 60 player alliance(top 3rd alliance) down before arts with everyone being cheifed or zeroed or deleting.
I got everyone's online times, number of duals, where they were from, what type of account were they, where are their hammer vills, who are the active ones and who are the ones who ride on the coattails of the alliance... You can do wonders if you're a spy(I know I did)... and the look on the leaders face ... Priceless (rofl) :D

lagushki
29 Dec 2016, 07:01 PM
Just because you can do something does not necessarily mean you should. One of the reasons I respected Meme from HATE so much was her refusal to use spies.

I have nothing against others using them, just not the alliance I am in...

Lag

Ryder
29 Dec 2016, 07:21 PM
Don't underestimate spying. Back some 4 years ago, I infiltrated an alliance (orders from above) ... I broke that 60 player alliance(top 3rd alliance) down before arts with everyone being cheifed or zeroed or deleting.
I got everyone's online times, number of duals, where they were from, what type of account were they, where are their hammer vills, who are the active ones and who are the ones who ride on the coattails of the alliance... You can do wonders if you're a spy(I know I did)... and the look on the leaders face ... Priceless (rofl) :D

Wow, so glad we don't share an alliance. Oh hang on............ :'(

Hawkery
29 Dec 2016, 10:37 PM
Just because you can do something does not necessarily mean you should. One of the reasons I respected Meme from HATE so much was her refusal to use spies.

I have nothing against others using them, just not the alliance I am in...

Lag

The good alliances, like HATE, didn't need spies. I've actively used spies in my Travian CV but after playing with HATE it gave me a unique perspective. Spies aren't always needed and you can have more fun when you don't know your enemies def calls. It makes the successes so much more sweet and the losses so much more humble.

Doesn't mean I'd never use spies. Just means I'd be more selective of how and when I use them.

Dockerty
29 Dec 2016, 11:41 PM
i cant believe what i just read. somebody pinch me is this for reals

Hawkery
30 Dec 2016, 12:09 AM
Edit:
This is why I don't sign in to the forum after red wine.

Dockerty
30 Dec 2016, 12:44 AM
um i was talking about eric rassputin being so proud to be a spy. and telling people he is. what.

Eric Rasputin
30 Dec 2016, 01:59 AM
um i was talking about eric rassputin being so proud to be a spy. and telling people he is. what.

I don't see what's wrong. Tell me Dockerty have you ever been in a real war in Travian? A real one where one meta declares war to another meta and posting it via diplomacy? I have ... That round I boasted about was a 120 player meta vs a 60 player alliance. Both were in the same quadrant and we were the 60 player alliance. We knew we'd get wiped off and have no chance of reaching the end game so we did what we had to do. In the end we could only take out 1 alliance and not the other one. But it gave us fair ground to compete.

And Lag, yes I agree that playing without spies is good too. I play on an alliance in Usx called NNOF and we despise spies. We have never used any spies in any of our rounds and I have been with them for 2 years now I think ... I don't mind not using spies ... But when my back's against the wall, I will do what it takes to get my alliance out of trouble.

Doc, you're too naive to think that spying is to be frowned upon.

All is fair in love and war :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, so glad we don't share an alliance. Oh hang on............ :'(

Lol Don't worry ... This is my first time on uk2 :D I know no-one here...

Dockerty
30 Dec 2016, 04:24 AM
Doc, you're too naive to think that spying is to be frowned upon.
i have been in winning alliances before, you just dont know who i am. i just choose not to boast. we have never needed spies. and you think you need to spy or you cant win. i think your the nieve one. hawkery was right. tactics are enough. if your good enough.

but by all means. keep digging your hole. you talk about diplomacy. but i see diplomacy is not your strong point. do people trust you. i doubt it. so good luck with that. i think your going to need it.

Eric Rasputin
30 Dec 2016, 07:30 AM
i have been in winning alliances before, you just dont know who i am. i just choose not to boast. we have never needed spies. and you think you need to spy or you cant win. i think your the nieve one. hawkery was right. tactics are enough. if your good enough.

but by all means. keep digging your hole. you talk about diplomacy. but i see diplomacy is not your strong point. do people trust you. i doubt it. so good luck with that. i think your going to need it.

ROFL!!! Ha! Just like I don't know you, you don't know me. I have been a leader/diplomat in many alliances... I never said I need to spy or I can't win... Stop putting your words in to my mouth. If my team is strong enough, why would I use spies? I might be an A-hole but I'm not a scumbag. But, to be honest I have used spies just for lolz :D .. Mostly it was because I knew the other leader I just like threatening people but I never used the spy seriously there.... Fun times :D ... A lot of people trust me(otherwise I can't be a leader) ..

I will use spies if I have to or not at all. I'm not low enough to use spies on an inferior opponent.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! And I am the offensive coordinator in most of the alliances that I go so that means I am a strategist. Don't talk like you understand what Hawk is saying. He knows what I'm talking about.

The post about "boasting"... I don't look at it that way .... I just gave an example of how well and effective spying can be.

Nick
30 Dec 2016, 07:54 AM
I will use spies if I have to or not at all. I'm not low enough to use spies on an inferior opponent.

agreed

P.S. In case you guys wonder why this is happening to you I'll give you a few hints. Next time you spawn in the same quad with a clearly better opponent

ggnore13 said it not me....

personally i do not work with spies.. i have had opportunity to use spies in the past..... but i declined to do so... that is just me... my personal views and my own stance.

I guess its like many things in the game iv chosen not to adopt for example others include my pet hate for people spiking farms etc..

some people seem OK with the concept of spies.. personally its not for me.. and if that makes me a bad leader or person .. then so be it... lol

Eric Rasputin
30 Dec 2016, 08:31 AM
for example others include my pet hate for people spiking farms etc..

I'll be sure to remember that :evil:

Elisa
30 Dec 2016, 09:04 AM
personally i do not work with spies.. i have had opportunity to use spies in the past..... but i declined to do so... that is just me... my personal views and my own stance.

some people seem OK with the concept of spies.. personally its not for me.. and if that makes the a bad leader or person .. then so be it... lol
No, to me it makes you a decent person and a good leader.

I have been aware of spies in alliances I've been in and in most cases found them full of hot air and loving their own importance far too much. I don't find them necessary and would personally refuse to cooperate in any team using them as a tactic. To me there is no fun in winning if you have to be underhand about it. If you have a tactician who can read enemy behaviour, it's not even needed.

My biggest moment of disgust in Travian was related to a player who lied about his intentions, got set as an opposing player's sitter, then manipulated troops and defs to steal an artefact and have that player smashed. If I had been his leader I would have kicked him immediately. Instead, I and another player deleted and left the server, me while holding a diet arte. I think they got the message, what I thought of their behaviour and alliance values.

I have little time for anyone who enjoys talking about their spying exploits or thinking it's clever or tough. To me it's just gutless and not worthy of respect. I consider it much more interesting to see an off plan tactic done well.

Ryder
30 Dec 2016, 10:29 AM
Rumour has it I would like to see that hit on you today Nick. Looks like Kronos came of on top mind?

Nick
30 Dec 2016, 11:43 AM
its nothing very exciting tbh ... the real feat was keeping the troops fed in a village that has been smashed on several occasions....
he is only a few hours out and i am not very close to anyone........... and at this stage of the game.. id say its a pretty decent hammer... but then what do i know.... lol

I am guilty of being caught off guard ..... in the first place... but i do not think its a terrible effort from our team who have kept if fed and waiting for the hit... i just wish i could have stored more troops overnight tbh ...

Still im proud of my team... for the effort.. and contrary to belief and propaganda .... it was not our entire defense... just a small percentage lol

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4237066b6e6

enjoy... or take the mick !! lol

Ryder
30 Dec 2016, 12:12 PM
Tbf, most would struggle to stop that hammer atm. I'd be surprised if there's many with much more troops than Kronos has/had. Too many on uk servers sim the first 70days. Nice to see some proper battles going on.

You'll see a few of the top raiders who won't hit anyone before artes, looking mainly at AA there, so nice to see Kronos not afraid to.

Beetroot.
30 Dec 2016, 12:18 PM
Top raider you say :ahoy::ahoy:

#goingforgold

- - - Updated - - -

Can we also see your report Ryder?

Ryder
30 Dec 2016, 12:35 PM
Top raider you say :ahoy::ahoy:

#goingforgold

- - - Updated - - -

Can we also see your report Ryder?

I did see when ceasefire ended you found a nice full farm. I'm guessing R0baF3tt (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1939) left you a nice parting gift, whatcha doing, getting ally members to send res there, then you raid it? Get around the res pushing rules eh.

Sure - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/42354989f8d - Paws beat me to the 125% 15c near my spawn by 2hrs due to having a glad helm and is within 3.5hrs of my cluster, this was inevitable. Pop dropped to 235.

Beetroot.
30 Dec 2016, 12:44 PM
How rude..

ggnore13
30 Dec 2016, 12:56 PM
some people seem OK with the concept of spies.. personally its not for me.. and if that makes me a bad leader or person .. then so be it... lol You seem to have missed the point yet again :D Unlike you I can't speak about someone I don't know as a person. However what makes you a bad leader was that you actually begged for the whole spying thing. I am sorry but you don't go and try poaching players from another alliance and then say "you guys are mean because you are reading my funny MMs". Also what makes you a bad leader is the lack of diplomatic skills. You simply couldn't cope with the fact you are beaten and when given a way out which would have allowed your players/friends to be a part of the mid/endgame you denied that to them because your ego was too sore. Also the attitude.. you guys are EXTREMELY sore loosers and until you get over that one you'll always be smashed down taking there everyone who chose to follow you. Btw the list of why you're unfit to lead will get too large so I'm gonna stop here. ;)

its nothing very exciting tbh ... the real feat was keeping the troops fed in a village that has been smashed on several occasions....

Hahahaha - see you're funny that's why I like reading your stuff. I totally agree! Kronos did well with his account but it takes far more skills feeding 25k def for a couple of days. I'm very impressed you and your team could pull that off. :) Kudos!

Enough about Nick though. I see you guys have a heated discussion about using spies in general. Now I was never against it so I'll partially side with the ones claiming its a part of the game. However I believe there's a line and I would agree with Elisa that any kind of account manipulations via spying is excessive. Same about spies which goes out of they way to make friends in the alliance and backstab them latter. I would too refuse to play with such player.
HOWEVER the game rules were made by the owners. And being a war game EVERYTHING that's not listed illegal is in fact a legitimate way to play and win. Anyone who says the opposite is a bloody hipocrite.
Is spying mean? YES! But so is sending attacks at night or timing attacks to land at 4 am. Those tactics are the ones that mess up with players real life the most, making us set alarms in the night, putting us at odds with our loved ones for it, making you feel physically bad at work in the next day because you didn't get enough sleep. Its literally hurting players in their real life both physically and mentally causing far more damage to the player as a human being as spying ever could. And we're all using that tactic again and again despite of it. So lets stop doing that too huh?

Nick
30 Dec 2016, 01:30 PM
oh bless... you seem to be losing stuff in translation here ? let me be clear.. i am not a sore loser... .... lol far from it .. i enjoy Travian.. I enjoy the social aspect... (i think i said this before)........????

I did not respond to the ultimatum our team was given because it was of a breach of rules... which i am aware we can not discuss in the forums... if diplomacy means in your world a form of blackmail or dictatorship then you Rock at it lol

and can we also clarify...... My recruiter was given a task.. go out and recruit in the NW .. most people she contacted were not in alliances... even if their names were of a roman type nature... its Travian !! lol its based around romans gauls and tuets and the back stories of anything roman gaul or tuet related.....

whats that famous quote ? you are not a god....... why don't you pull the trigger n find out..... ooooo pop quiz name the film lol

I really do not know why you talk with such contempt... but i know which side i would rather be on.... and it aint yours lol

Get over it dude..... we fight .. cos its Travian.. and its a game... and we aint on your side... don't cry... and yeah maybe i am a bad leader....... but until my team tells me otherwise... then i will still stand firm... in the meantime... carry on reading the MMs lol... i am glad i can bring so much joy into your life lol

Jeez

change the record lol

Eric Rasputin
30 Dec 2016, 02:16 PM
However I believe there's a line and I would agree with Elisa that any kind of account manipulations via spying is excessive. Same about spies which goes out of they way to make friends in the alliance and backstab them latter.
HOWEVER the game rules were made by the owners. And being a war game EVERYTHING that's not listed illegal is in fact a legitimate way to play and win. Anyone who says the opposite is a bloody hipocrite.

I completely agree with you.

Jakeyyy
30 Dec 2016, 02:22 PM
What is travian without spies?

ggnore13
30 Dec 2016, 02:49 PM
1. I did not respond to the ultimatum our team was given because it was of a breach of rules...

2. Get over it dude..... we fight ..

1. No it wasn't. As you can very well see he was not punished at all.

2. You don't fight. You are just being a cannon fodder and your greatest acomplishment in this server so far is being able to cut a wave. So you are the one that actually needs to get over the fact that you are as much of a threat as a spiked farm. :D

Now go write another funny MM.

EDIT:

if diplomacy means in your world a form of blackmail or dictatorship then you Rock at it lol

I just caught that one. Exactly how is it that I blackmailed you? You have my permission to show any kind of correspondence you feel relevant.

TheCodfather
30 Dec 2016, 09:23 PM
Rumour has it that the leader of a "mighty" SW alliance has lost 5 chiefs and a load of supporting troops in an unsuccessful attempt at chiefing.
Rumour also has it that one of the chiefs (with some troops) was sent in as reinforcements instead of attack...
Now I wonder who that could be?

Obelix
30 Dec 2016, 09:53 PM
Rumour has it this is the answer you are looking for, and that unedited reports are now de rigeur

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4238522bedb (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4238522bedb)

antonio
30 Dec 2016, 10:13 PM
This is true and yes it was me. Got it wrong oh dear. I made a mistake hands up.

Also this is now been brought up in 3 different threads. It sums up this forum and the personal attacks that seem to be getting dealt out here as there is nothing else to report. Sad really, I made a mistake hang me for it Ill do a lot more probably[maybe not as noobish as this one] but thats life.

DMK
30 Dec 2016, 10:36 PM
This is true and yes it was me. Got it wrong oh dear. I made a mistake hands up.

Also this is now been brought up in 3 different threads. It sums up this forum and the personal attacks that seem to be getting dealt out here as there is nothing else to report. Sad really, I made a mistake hang me for it Ill do a lot more probably[maybe not as noobish as this one] but thats life.

personaly.. I think it's an excellent way to lead. Congratulations

TheCodfather
30 Dec 2016, 10:46 PM
Also this is now been brought up in 3 different threads.
It sums up this forum and the personal attacks that seem to be getting dealt out here as there is nothing else to report.

I personally think it fits in all 3:
The chiefing one because it was such a pathetic attempt at chiefing, from a well known leader, with so many years of experience behind him.
The best attack reports one because it was all attack reports, that someone failed to carry out properly, in fact such a good one because the attacker killed off his own chief and troops sent to the village he was attacking.
And most importantly, it belongs here, in the rumour mill, so people can prove or disprove the comments made.
Unfortunately, and it takes a big man to own up to it, you have confirmed the rumour, and I wonder what other players (in particular your present and former allies) think about the incident.

Well done for sticking your hand up and claiming responsibility.

Oh, there was nothing personal in any of the reports, comments or posts, just a simple bit of information sharing with the wider Travian community.

antonio
30 Dec 2016, 10:51 PM
I personally think it fits in all 3:
The chiefing one because it was such a pathetic attempt at chiefing, from a well known leader, with so many years of experience behind him.
The best attack reports one because it was all attack reports, that someone failed to carry out properly, in fact such a good one because the attacker killed off his own chief and troops sent to the village he was attacking.
And most importantly, it belongs here, in the rumour mill, so people can prove or disprove the comments made.
Unfortunately, and it takes a big man to own up to it, you have confirmed the rumour, and I wonder what other players (in particular your present and former allies) think about the incident.

Well done for sticking your hand up and claiming responsibility.

Oh, there was nothing personal in any of the reports, comments or posts, just a simple bit of information sharing with the wider Travian community.

Even although we don't see eye to eye on most things you know I always put my hand up right or wrong. Bad play sim[ple not even lazy. 4 villages full large parties 5 chiefs cant get 125% DOWN ESP HEHE If you send one as reinforcements . nO excuses nob error

TheCodfather
30 Dec 2016, 10:57 PM
nO excuses nob error

Your words, not mine, but as they say ......

antonio
30 Dec 2016, 10:58 PM
Your words, not mine, but as they say ......

Guilty

ggnore13
28 Jan 2017, 11:17 AM
Rumour has it Dexter lost his small storage to an attack with 200 troops and no catas. :$

Sprite316
28 Jan 2017, 03:02 PM
Rumour has it Dexter lost his small storage to an attack with 200 troops and no catas. :$

Rumour has it you shouldn't brag about stealing storages....

Loric
28 Jan 2017, 03:32 PM
Rumour has it you shouldn't brag about stealing storages....

Would be true once people have used it.

ggnore13
30 Jan 2017, 02:33 PM
Weird people.. he probably new here and is not familiar with the storage effect so he might think he does not need one :D He'll learn in time :)

FREYA
31 Jan 2017, 02:43 AM
Weird people.. he probably new here and is not familiar with the storage effect so he might think he does not need one :D He'll learn in time :)

I am new too, teach me

- - - Updated - - -

I am new too, teach me

Ryder
01 Feb 2017, 05:45 AM
Rumour has it, had the leader of AA let one of the attackers near the grey use the haste instead of using it for raiding himself, they'd not of walled last night.

ggnore13
01 Feb 2017, 06:56 AM
Naaah why would AA leaders bother with securing such an awesome arti to one of their players when they can use it to get purple medals and make their accounts profile look awesome? :D

Another rumour has it, had aksam being aware that some of his 4k rams are supposed to go with the hammer instead of staying home, they'd probably kill more than 1 level of the wall.

The Zombie
01 Feb 2017, 11:53 AM
So the Pantyfoolympians are celebrating a little victory, well played you stopped two guys who had planned this attack between themselves, none of these players has ever wished or asked to have the small haste in such a dangerous area and nor would they as they are not silly unlike some others seem to be, they tried something and it failed, the end of that chapter, we rebuild them play hammers and off we go again.

You are trying to get some kind of a negative reaction from our TEAM that is only here to play for the TEAM.. We have no artefact or defence hoggers in here unlike some others i won't mention directly. We treat everyone the same, leaders and players with only level 12 cap fields unlike some others.

I suggest if you are trying to cause a negative feeling amongst our players you will need to try a whole lot harder than this pathetic attempt! We are here to win as a close team and that is what we will do!

Loric
01 Feb 2017, 12:29 PM
Rumour has it the hypocrisy of a few I find amusing.

ggnore13
01 Feb 2017, 02:14 PM
We have no artefact or defence hoggers

You mean besides yourself? :happy::happy::happy:

Also how is it your team killing a level 10 wheat field a great victory while when we block 130k off troops at the expense of ~60k def troops its a little one lolol :D "Play hammers". While I agree that this is a puny amount of troops to have considering your lot has been siming quietly until now its not my fault that you don't know how to play the game properly :D

Rumour has it we are so damn good at this that your guys are now confident there is "rat" (aksam words) in AA and this rat's possition is high enough to know the attack plans.

Ryder
01 Feb 2017, 03:41 PM
Rumour has it we are so damn good at this that your guys are now confident there is "rat" (aksam words) in AA and this rat's possition is high enough to know the attack plans.

Getting said "rat" to play along was easy enough when they've not enjoyed the server so far. And to think, they were going to delete.

I'm just glad LCA won't be attacking anyone all server, don't have non of these issues to worry about then.
Rumour has it we've either defence players or WW hitters, nothing in between. #hereforalongtimenotagoodtime

zimrich
01 Feb 2017, 10:29 PM
ggnore and Ryder getting cosy together in a rumour mill thread, how very sweet :heart:

Elisa
02 Feb 2017, 10:59 AM
Rumour has it we've either defence players or WW hitters, nothing in between. #hereforalongtimenotagoodtime
:ahoy: Suddenly this thread has become interesting. :ahoy:

Now, which A.A player is getting paranoid and hitting people up for insider info? Which alleged conspirator is totally in the dark? And which A.A player reckons the spy is completely obvious? Which players are holding useless artes just to keep them from the enemies? Which neighbouring quads have been scared off by overhyped reputations? Whose ridiculous reputation is still larger than life ever could be? Who is silly enough not to look in their own backyard? Who writes these misleading and pointless questions?

And which LCA gaul is quietly sipping her green tea with lemon as she has stupidly given up her constant coffee addiction?

Ryder
02 Feb 2017, 12:32 PM
ggnore and Ryder getting cosy together in a rumour mill thread, how very sweet :heart:

You'll see us get even cosier in game very soon. #pantyfoolympianlosingcausesagain FTW

ggnore13
02 Feb 2017, 02:26 PM
Ryder please do not give them a heads up about the joint off op we are planning next week... Plus we are still to discuss who will be the WW holder for our meta before it becomes official.

You know nothing zimrich.. somebody in our chat room already pointed up something interesting while joking (I hope) I was a spy for LCA: since the beginning of the server I held off any player who wanted to attack OGC or SWM for whatever reason (besides some small skirmishes in border villages) to let them keep their fight and avoid forcing them to work together.
Meanwhile I've been constantly provoking AA to make sure the North becomes a warzone.
And after the arties I told everybody LCA arties are off limits under the pretense we can't fight a 3 fronts war.

#ifearmycoverisgonnagetblownsohelpmeryder

Beetroot.
02 Feb 2017, 06:51 PM
The north became a warzone the moment your guys started spiking all the farms..

#dirtyfightingisboring

The Zombie
02 Feb 2017, 07:18 PM
Telling everyone what to do yet hiding from the alliance leadership board miss ggnore, tut tut!

Protecting yourself and the diet with the unique confusion :D

Oh what a big girls blouse you are.. and you have the cheek to comment about me using the small haste lol.. ha ha..

Anyway if you all actually decide to start taking part in this war you are more than welcome, the only player giving it a go is Wuutzoor with his supply village hitting..

You seem to be having trouble finishing off your first enemy that you were ridiculing for so long? Time to try and invite them into the meta again by the looks of it even though they turned you down flat last time :D

Good hunting chaps! Keep up the banter..

Oh and if we had a rat informing you of the Aksam/Dude debacle it must have been me as im the only one who knew the target, i've been outed as a spy, DARN! :(

The great pantyfoolympian warriors of the north i don't think so, lol..

Ya_dun_goofed
02 Feb 2017, 07:41 PM
Ryder please do not give them a heads up about the joint off op we are planning next week... Plus we are still to discuss who will be the WW holder for our meta before it becomes official.

You know nothing zimrich.. somebody in our chat room already pointed up something interesting while joking (I hope) I was a spy for LCA: since the beginning of the server I held off any player who wanted to attack OGC or SWM for whatever reason (besides some small skirmishes in border villages) to let them keep their fight and avoid forcing them to work together.
Meanwhile I've been constantly provoking AA to make sure the North becomes a warzone.
And after the arties I told everybody LCA arties are off limits under the pretense we can't fight a 3 fronts war.

#ifearmycoverisgonnagetblownsohelpmeryder

I'd say that is fairly accurate, you are already losing a 2 front war, if we can call NemRis a front...

ggnore13
03 Feb 2017, 05:02 PM
Protecting yourself and the diet with the unique confusion :D

Oh what a big girls blouse you are.. and you have the cheek to comment about me using the small haste lol.. ha ha..

Anyway if you all actually decide to start taking part in this war you are more than welcome, the only player giving it a go is Wuutzoor with his supply village hitting..

You seem to be having trouble finishing off your first enemy that you were ridiculing for so long? Time to try and invite them into the meta again by the looks of it even though they turned you down flat last time :D

Haha Andy is as funny as usual and I mean it.. this post truly made me laugh :D You do realise you are accusing me of using an artifact aye? :D I mean.. I know you are not very sharp but still what do you suggest we should have done with the confusion - not use it because its too mean haha? :D Seems like you came up with the girls blouse thing after looking in the mirror yesterday. :P

Also that stuff so weird coming from you while you hog on the large hawks without actually having scouts lolol and while hogging on your "personal def" :D #protectandyatallcostothersarenotimportant

Also I would still be ridiculing our first enemy if I wasn't too busy ridiculing our second enemy. And unlike you we have never offered a meta to NemRis. So I guess if we want it now we should become a part of the great meta of NemeAAris ^_^

Beetroot.
03 Feb 2017, 05:20 PM
#protectandyatallcostothersarenotimportant

Ahahaaa we have whole bloody team of Andys over here so your not far wrong :D

The Zombie
03 Feb 2017, 05:59 PM
We have yet to have an anvil at any of our villages as def, why would we?, there is no need unless we actually have enemies hitting us..

The defence goes to other players mostly so not sure what your process of thought is on this? Poor guess work it seems..

We have no scouts yet we have scouted about 45 of your 90 accounts? How is this possible I wonder.. another very strange comment this from you.. but now we have 2 accounts with x5 scouts why would we purposefully use x3 scouters when the stronger scouts do all the scouting you need? When we need to use our scouts we will send them.

Most reasonable travian realised a long time ago that the large hawks is more of a defensive artefact for accounts than a scouting artefact if you have stronger scouters available.

And your comment about players near our account? I really don't understand this as every player picks their own cropper when they are ready.. they are not assigned by leaders, not sure how you do things but we don't allocate the best croppers to leaders/key players and have the rest pick over the scraps it is first ready, first settles end of story.

Anyway thank you for the not so witty response, hopefully next time you will produce a bit better but this is better than no response :) xxx

Eurypedes
05 Feb 2017, 02:31 PM
Rumour has it< well more fact has it that OGC lost two small artefacts within a 45 minute period last night (including a small diet)and now they're attempting to steal them back with some shoddily timed attacks and Bear leading the way by re-inforcing oases with scouts./.......... WTG leading by example!!!!