PDA

View Full Version : The North remembers

Defender of North
21 Dec 2016, 01:05 PM
Dear members and guests of the uk forum!

I am here to share a story with you. A story about a vile treachery committed against the North. I believe there is no secret that the coalition of Olympia (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=25) and Pantheon (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=15) has claimed the windy Northwest. In the very beginning when the first men settled the North and the first great cities were raised a traveler from another region has decided to found a settlement in the fertile land of the grey zone. He approached the northmen and offered them his sword in return of a safe passage. And so the newcomer joined the coalition and was welcomed into it. They fed and protected him, providing soldiers to keep his farms from harm until he was ready to raise an army and fight side by side by his new brothers in arms. This one introduced himself as Ramsay Gordon.

His settlement thrived under the protection of his new found benefactor until one night he revealed his true face. The seemingly loyal and kind person that we let into our home showed his gratitude by delivering a treacherous backstab against his generous hosts while he was a sitter of one of his brothers to watch out for him in the cold dark night he in fact sent the guards away, the offensive army on an expedition beyond the wall to freeze and starve and opened his gates for the enemy AA (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=20). As a result Brutus (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1080) settlement was decimated and his soldiers slaughtered.

The villain himself attacked the capital of his neighbour Ares (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1032) destroying his hero mansion and then stealing his oases. It was only latter when we found out he spent his last days under our banners asking his neighbours how big their armies were under the pretence that he just wanted to know if he is doing ok.
At this moment we realised that this man was no Gordon.. his true name was Ramsay Bolton (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1312) of AA (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=20) the only person capable of committing such an ignoble act.

A week or two after the traitor left our midsts he and his true masters tried to destroy the capital of Ares but the brave defenders were able to fend off the attack even though heavy casualties were suffered that night:
http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/411174c5f48,41117531594,4111766e1cf,411177ab7ef,4111788d1e8,411179d2506,4111808268b

It was time for retaliation and Ares reclaimed his stolen oases slaughtering whatever little resistance the traitor could provide in there and then it was time for the Boltons to have some of their own medicine. So a plan was made to strike at their military camp. The first hit went right trough but the second attack of Ares was well defended and his army was defeated.
http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/41980561976 and 4 waves of catapults afterwards
http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/41982198f23 and 3 waves of catapults afterwards

We realised that Ares will not be able to hold the grey zone on his own so reinforcements were called and new warriors came into the grey. The Boltons seeing the small villages decided to do what they do best slaughtering innocents. Ramsay waited for the natars to attack and then with a twisted smile on his face sent his troops to besiege the settlements. He attacked one of them with success.. then he switched to the other. But the villages survived and our warriors knowing that Ramsay Bolton was not a skilled strategist started to prepare for his next mad attempt. Watchtowers were built and our soldiers took shifts in anticipation of the incoming attack. In the meantime the others saddled their fastest horses waiting for the traitor. The moment his banners were spotted the guards raised the alarm and the sounds echoed in every corner of the North. Minutes latter the gates of our seemingly quiet villages were opened and the soldiers streamed like a river into the besieged settlement to properly greet the attacker. Merchants from all around the area rushed into the village to supply it with much needed provisions so the builders could expand the granaries and fortify the walls which were at level 17 prior to the attack.. and seconds latter a loud splat echoed back:
http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/4196052e688,4196064ef42,419607f4128,419609dea56,4196109e255,4196115118e,419612f6115,419613789aa

Thank you everyone for your immediate reaction and participation!

TheCodfather
21 Dec 2016, 01:34 PM
Defender, that was a fantastic bit of literature, may it forever be looked upon as a reminder to others, do not poop on your friend's doorstep otherwise you may get your nose rubbed in it.

ggnore13
21 Dec 2016, 02:57 PM
Defender, that was a fantastic bit of literature, may it forever be looked upon as a reminder to others, do not poop on your friend's doorstep otherwise you may get your nose rubbed in it.

A lesson sorely learned by mr. Bolton. Just in case he's going to attend the masterclass soon enough.

A job perfectly done by our defenders to get all that def into the edge of the quad in about 2:40 hours. :ahoy:

Sprite316
21 Dec 2016, 05:40 PM
A lesson sorely learned by mr. Bolton. Just in case he's going to attend the masterclass soon enough.

A job perfectly done by our defenders to get all that def into the edge of the quad in about 2:40 hours. :ahoy:

Ramseys troops may rise again ! You need need to burn them North of the wall.

well played on the defence.

The Zombie
21 Dec 2016, 07:42 PM
I love the story, must have taken a long time and a good editor to create it.. I am on edge here waiting for the next chapter to be released. Please do not keep me waiting for long. Ramsay's troop's will rise faster than Bolton's missing member that's for sure :D

Nice defence yes, I'm sure Ramsay will not be taking you all for fools again :)

lagushki
21 Dec 2016, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the great read, very enjoyable!

Not sure of the truth (full story) behind him leaving Olympia/Pantheon - but it is fair to say it was a pretty underhand tactic to switch alliances and attack your old team mates at the same time. I am sure it will leave a large target on him for the rest of the server.

Lag

ggnore13
22 Dec 2016, 08:05 AM
Oh it is the full story mate and I know it firsthand as I was the one to let him in and I spend a fair amount of time on Skype chatting with the guy. During his stay he never voiced any real concerns and was always smiling, seemingly happy and acting as a friend of yours would. The only complaint he once had was that Brutus got his oasis (or village, don't remember) farmed by Dude Double so he offered to sit Brutus and help him (funny enough). Then one night he just flipped the switch.
And given the fact he was asking people around on their troops numbers and also the fact that he has already prepared the HM on level 15 in his off village without taking any oases around tells me this was no split second decision and he was planning it for quite some time.

I was never the one to condemn spying and always considered it a legit tactic but this is a bit sociopathic lol.

P.S. Andy (Zombie = my good friend Andy correct?).. about the next chapter I have every confidence it will be posted as soon as its done.. :D

The Zombie
22 Dec 2016, 10:36 AM
Yes it is me Andy, hello :)

I will say this though, Ramsay did not have any contact with us while he was with you guys, he also did not send any of Brutus troops away when he left.

He did however hit Ares straight after leaving which as you rightly say is a bit underhanded. They will no doubt in my mind lose lots of troops this server on you guys in there quests lol.

However what is it with the big meta you guys are putting together in the NW? Even offering Nemris a place at the table i'm told, only if they allowed Olympia players to chief their capitals and good croppers and they build def for your WW that is :) you would be around 180 players with them and i'd have thought the 109 ish you have now would be sufficient.

Looking forward to a good lively server old friend let's all make sure it is special.

ggnore13
22 Dec 2016, 07:53 PM
Hello Andy. :)

I will say this though, Ramsay did not have any contact with us while he was with you guys

This I'm inclined to believe to some extend. But agree with me it makes it a bit hard given the fact that Brutus was attacked the same night Ramsay left while he was still sitting the account. And at the same day we tried to plan some little attacks by brutus on dude's feeder where I asked Ramsay to cover with fakes but he convinced me that it would be smarter to wait for Brutus to have more catas. So while I believe he was not really a spy planted by you from the begining there had to be some comunication with somebody at some point. :D

he also did not send any of Brutus troops away when he left.

This though he did. The army didn't just go away on its own.

P.S. The NW knows no metas. I'm also looking forward for after the arties. Last server we played was probably one of the best I've played in a while now so I expect nothing different in this one. :P

Sprite316
22 Dec 2016, 08:35 PM
Hello Andy. :)

This I'm inclined to believe to some extend. But agree with me it makes it a bit hard given the fact that Brutus was attacked the same night Ramsay left while he was still sitting the account. And at the same day we tried to plan some little attacks by brutus on dude's feeder where I asked Ramsay to cover with fakes but he convinced me that it would be smarter to wait for Brutus to have more catas. So while I believe he was not really a spy planted by you from the begining there had to be some comunication with somebody at some point. :D

This though he did. The army didn't just go away on its own.

P.S. The NW knows no metas. I'm also looking forward for after the arties. Last server we played was probably one of the best I've played in a while now so I expect nothing different in this one. :P

Well well if he did send his hammer out one would of thought he would of removed the defence....

Andy will confirm we had planned to hit the Brutus account on that day for about a week, we only found out about the guys who moved over a few hrs before we sent.

If he did send the the troops away I agree its a shameful tactic. But is the story of the North I feel we many never know the full truth. Let the Fun continue :)

DD

ggnore13
22 Dec 2016, 09:31 PM
If you read the first post you already know the full truth.

Well well if he did send his hammer out one would of thought he would of removed the defence....

That makes sense right? Also one more thing - if he decided to mess with Brutus troops they could just send them on splat but he didn't. But tell me this. Would you still harbour him if he did it in this manner? And also why you think Brutus went splat on you several hours latter instead of doing it right away?

BTW its hard to believe that you both planned an attack for a week and it happened to be on the exact same night. The fact Ramsay was sitting your target doesn't help. I mean you surely can understand my scepticism even if its true. :D

Beetroot.
22 Dec 2016, 09:49 PM
It's pretty obvious who Dude's target was going to be since the start, it really can't that that hard to believe we had attacks planned on Brutus haha

I love this post btw - perfect way to hide your underhanded NemRis tactics :ahoy:

ggnore13
23 Dec 2016, 07:29 AM
Oh come on stop it already.. the more you poke the subject the weirder it looks. Yes it was obvious who Dude's target was but it just happen by accident that his attacks were perfectly coordinated with Ramsay leaving and attacking Ares aye? All that while Ramsay was sitter for Brutus and he didn't drop the sittership once he left and joined AA.. Oh yes, and the troops were sent away. So even if all you say is true how come you're all so surpriced we're having hard time buying all of it lol?

Ya_dun_goofed
23 Dec 2016, 07:52 AM
:Popcorn:

Sprite316
23 Dec 2016, 02:08 PM
Oh come on stop it already.. the more you poke the subject the weirder it looks. Yes it was obvious who Dude's target was but it just happen by accident that his attacks were perfectly coordinated with Ramsay leaving and attacking Ares aye? All that while Ramsay was sitter for Brutus and he didn't drop the sittership once he left and joined AA.. Oh yes, and the troops were sent away. So even if all you say is true how come you're all so surpriced we're having hard time buying all of it lol?

You know nothing John Snow....

ggnore13
23 Dec 2016, 02:12 PM
You are wrong. I drink and I know things.

Loric
23 Dec 2016, 04:15 PM
You know nothing John Snow....

it is Jon actually

The Zombie
29 Dec 2016, 09:12 AM
Looking lively on the wild boarder lands of the NE/NW, they are not going to let us down for entertainment. Brutus and Wuut were causing us some issues after the ceasefire but alas since then Brutus lost his little pin hammer and also a village this morning to Dude.. What fun will the next 24-48 hours bring :) No doubt it will be entertaining but which team will it swing in favour of. Who knows, not me lol :d

ggnore13
29 Dec 2016, 12:52 PM
Good job there. Brutus had some real bad luck with sitters this server lol - his first night sitter was Ramsay Bolton, and his current one wasn't on last night. Could have been a lot prettier should he was online to spot the scouting. Though not really sure if we could gather ~20k def in the middle of the night.

Ryder
29 Dec 2016, 06:51 PM
Though not really sure if we could gather ~20k def in the middle of the night.

That would of been enough defence to stop Dudes hammer? The player who settled first on the server?! The bestest players ever!? I don't believe it

Sprite316
29 Dec 2016, 07:18 PM
That would of been enough defence to stop Dudes hammer? The player who settled first on the server?! The bestest players ever!? I don't believe it

Everything I know this Micky Mouse bloke from UK1 taught me, I did think he was a noob tho....

GunsNMuffins
29 Dec 2016, 07:25 PM

Hey that's us

Still, he did attack us the second ceasefire ended, like, it's Christmas time

If you wanna hit our level 10 market in a fresh settle be my guest, but we will just take your "hammer" village.

Ryder
29 Dec 2016, 07:28 PM
Ha, he showed you boys what for then!

Though you have 4k def points this week, where is this mighty hammer we hear about?

Sprite316
29 Dec 2016, 07:31 PM
Ha, he showed you boys what for then!

Though you have 4k def points this week, where is this mighty hammer we hear about?

I wouldn't really call it a hammer tbh, just a play thing that needed dealing with before we lost another level 10 market. Took us ages to rebuild ....

ggnore13
30 Dec 2016, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't really call it a hammer tbh
That deppends on point of view. Some have less and would call it a hammer. Others like you have much more troops and the wouldn't. Its basically why I wouldn't call it a hammer as well nor I would call your army a hammer :P

The Zombie
14 Jan 2017, 08:54 AM
Morning everyone, it's been a very chaotic week in the North I must say. I will try to sum it up as best as I can..

1. 19 Olympia/Pants/FoO capitals trashed with most if not all fields wiped out in two battle runs against the NW. One other capital part damaged (a few waves) and one of Ares friendly accounts capital village destroyed in the grey.
2. Lots of stray Olympia/Pants/FoO defence wiped out as not sent to organised def calls.
3. One main hammer and two follow in hammers dead from AA, One due to a miss-time, the other two were defended against well with a lower ram count in the clearing hammer than was needed.
4. The big Olympia retaliation result after our first run..... yep you guessed it they stole an Oasis in the grey zone :(

Overall a good fun week in the north, I've no doubt now the NW has been woken up we will see something come back our way at some stage unless they were serious about waiting until after arties? Question is will they have any capitals left by the time arties come about :D

Nibnob
14 Jan 2017, 01:46 PM
Morning everyone, it's been a very chaotic week in the North I must say. I will try to sum it up as best as I can..

1. 19 Olympia/Pants/FoO capitals trashed with most if not all fields wiped out in two battle runs against the NW. One other capital part damaged (a few waves) and one of Ares friendly accounts capital village destroyed in the grey.
2. Lots of stray Olympia/Pants/FoO defence wiped out as not sent to organised def calls.
3. One main hammer and two follow in hammers dead from AA, One due to a miss-time, the other two were defended against well with a lower ram count in the clearing hammer than was needed.
4. The big Olympia retaliation result after our first run..... yep you guessed it they stole an Oasis in the grey zone :(

Overall a good fun week in the north, I've no doubt now the NW has been woken up we will see something come back our way at some stage unless they were serious about waiting until after arties? Question is will they have any capitals left by the time arties come about :D

Not that I don't believe you, but I don't suppose you fancy backing this statement up with some reports? Pretty please? :horse:

The Zombie
14 Jan 2017, 03:15 PM
Sorry Nibnob but no, I'm not putting so many reports together for you. I have much better things to be doing with my time and was only keeping everyone up to speed with the state of affairs in the North. I'm sure one of the other side would have been on here rubbishing my claims if they had not been true. Then I may be forced to go grab the reports for you :D

Hawkery
14 Jan 2017, 05:16 PM
19 Olympia/Pants/FoO capitals trashed

I'm not putting so many reports together for you.

Typical Zombie spin ;) wiping out the brickworks and sawmills in their 6c cap is actually doing them a favour :p

The Zombie
14 Jan 2017, 06:58 PM
Ha Ha Ha, Yes that about sums it up :D drats...

Loric
14 Jan 2017, 08:52 PM
#wah.

Nibnob
15 Jan 2017, 05:00 AM
Sorry Nibnob but no, I'm not putting so many reports together for you. I have much better things to be doing with my time and was only keeping everyone up to speed with the state of affairs in the North. I'm sure one of the other side would have been on here rubbishing my claims if they had not been true. Then I may be forced to go grab the reports for you :D

Well that's no good! Does that mean if I rubbish your claims I'll get my reports? I'll go get my troll hat....

FREYA
15 Jan 2017, 09:50 AM

At least you can give the player name if you can`t give the report.
And i saw somebody hit the wall of Bahno this day or last night (44K defends points, and no one reach event 30K offense point, reflected Bahno can defends properly his village)

Beetroot.
15 Jan 2017, 10:05 AM
I can't be bothered to list everything we hit again.. It will take forever..

But, on behalf of FoOlymPants, here is the Bahno defense:
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4282672c89e,42826824cf4,428269195d6,4282706179d
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/428279c6b73,428280e8e1c,42828192856,4282820ddbf

Eric Rasputin
15 Jan 2017, 04:08 PM

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4282672c89e,42826824cf4,428269195d6,4282706179d
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/428279c6b73,428280e8e1c,42828192856,4282820ddbf

Impressive defense by Bahno. Now the question is whether A.A expected that wall or went in blind.

FREYA
16 Jan 2017, 07:45 AM

Impresive defends from Bahno

I think AA never expected will meet the wall at Bahno, considering that account is on the middle pop rank now, but i think AA miss one point before hit Bahno, that id actually really active in hitting (points attack 7K, at least hit animal on oasis right? lol)

It will be getting interested north region

for me AA represent quality, meanwhile Olympia & Pantheon represent quantity.

I think who will be conquer north is depends which Nemris, are they choose one of them or still standing alone, considering what happened now, i think Nemris must be choose.

Just my opinion, dont take to seriously, and i just read by data, since i am not in the north :wine:

Eurypedes
16 Jan 2017, 11:20 AM
Would you please keep the Ruckus down in T'North?? Some of us in the deep south are simming quietly and trying to sleep!!

the rodent
18 Jan 2017, 11:38 AM
i don't post much on forum but I could not resist lol, I'm sooooo disappointed with the server so far CS put up no fight whatsoever, and now A.A gone over border it seems all we can find is people wanting there belly tickled. ive sent troops 3 times so x that by amount of players sending from A.A and that is how many caps have been trashed and it seems Bahno is the only one mentioned, if I was incharge of olym panth foo id be pretty annoyed if all we had killed was in Bahno cap. but I must be fair in my post and mention they did scout a cap 7x in 30mins to gather intel lmao

Loric
18 Jan 2017, 12:29 PM
also caught this http://travian-reports.net/us/report/431914aa0d7

Interesting how many offense players AA have, just a matter of time

eddy18
18 Jan 2017, 12:41 PM
also caught this http://travian-reports.net/us/report/431914aa0d7

Interesting how many offense players AA have, just a matter of time

Defenders just waiting their turn :)

the rodent
18 Jan 2017, 12:44 PM
2 hammers dead does not win a war ive killed more of there def than that one ramsey loss and my troops will be rolling again when home, what you need to ask is why you have only killed 2 hammers cos I know you have the defence and I know you have the hammers ive seen them, if I was in olympanthfoo id be asking what the hell is going on cos the organisation seem limited, I'm not blaming the leaders cos they can only send out def calls which I assume is happening, id want to know who is getting all the def and why and id also ask why we are not hitting back

Inky
18 Jan 2017, 12:48 PM
Its a long boring wait lol

ggnore13
18 Jan 2017, 01:01 PM
2 hammers dead does not win a war ive killed more of there def than that one ramsey loss and my troops will be rolling again when home, what you need to ask is why you have only killed 2 hammers cos I know you have the defence and I know you have the hammers ive seen them, if I was in olympanthfoo id be asking what the hell is going on cos the organisation seem limited, I'm not blaming the leaders cos they can only send out def calls which I assume is happening, id want to know who is getting all the def and why and id also ask why we are not hitting back

Q&A time:
1. We killed only 2 hammers (well technically 5 but 3 of them were rather small) because in all that blaze of glory so far you hit exactly 2 capitals where fields were over level 12 (most of the caps were 10-11). So naturally there was no def in there.
2. We are not retaliating because we don't believe in violence as a way to work out our problems. We will deal with you in a polite and loving way. Its a strategy I picked up from Pulse in last uk1. :ahoy:

P.S. http://travian-reports.net/us/report/431923b568f + 450 more catas. Killing the Bolton twice in one day ain't too bad though.
#smitetheboltons :D

Inky
18 Jan 2017, 01:04 PM
lol cap fields at lvl 10-11 at this stage of the game ?

Think your players need to speed up a bit :P

the rodent
18 Jan 2017, 01:07 PM
Q&A time:

are you not supposed to pose a question and I answer that is Q+A where I come from, your way of answering your own questions is a bit egotistical to say the least

Beetroot.
18 Jan 2017, 01:36 PM
Q&A time:
in all that blaze of glory so far you hit exactly 2 capitals where fields were over level 12 (most of the caps were 10-11)
Erm so let me do the maths.. we have hit 3 times so far as an alliance.
27 NW capitals smashed in
1 NW capital part-bashed
1 NW capital zeroed (liverpool)

I'm not going to comment about not defending smaller players and you know, your hint that it doesnt matter that we destroyed their capitals. .

The interesting question is.. your saying only 2 of them had fields over level 12?? Thats almost 1/3 of your entire meta-alliance!!

Excellent work :ahoy:

Loric
18 Jan 2017, 01:51 PM
Excellent work on the 20 second delay in a wave I got :D

ggnore13
18 Jan 2017, 02:36 PM
are you not supposed to pose a question and I answer that is Q+A where I come from, your way of answering your own questions is a bit egotistical to say the least
I answered your questions silly. Or is your mental capacity insufficient to make the connection even though I quoted your post before replying?

27 NW capitals smashed in
1 NW capital part-bashed
1 NW capital zeroed (liverpool)

Just because the village is named capital doesn't make it automatically cooler lol. And liverpool capital? Are you reffering to the 150 pop 6c village that you were so successful at zeroing? Seriously? :D

The interesting question is.. your saying only 2 of them had fields over level 12?? That's almost 1/3 of your entire meta-alliance!!

Excellent work :ahoy:

Well yes. 1/3 of our ENTIRE META-ALLIANCE alliance has low fields and we have small players. Doubt your meta-alliance (a.k.a NemAAris) is doing much better. :)

As for not defending small players.. all of the hammers that splatted did so against smaller players. But we can't cover them all.

the rodent
18 Jan 2017, 03:08 PM
I answered your questions silly. Or is your mental capacity insufficient to make the connection even though I quoted your post before replying?

and there is me being really polite and not resorting to basic insults, my mental capacity is more than enough to out wit you lot which says a lot really this will be the second serv ive pitted my wits against you and take my word it will be my second victory against you, so if my mental capacity is more than enough to beat you twice (and when I say beat I mean totally destroy fubar style) it makes your comment a bit rich don't ya think :8)

Eurypedes
18 Jan 2017, 03:51 PM
:Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn:: Popcorn::Popcorn::coffee::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn::co ffee:

Loric
18 Jan 2017, 04:03 PM
There is now a popcorn ration in effect. Show me an ally that hasn't had capitals beat at and I show you one that didn't have a chance at winning.

Plotinus
18 Jan 2017, 05:08 PM
:ahoy:

the rodent
18 Jan 2017, 06:07 PM
Plotinus

Travian UK Top 10 Players
Travian UK Top 10 Alliances
Travian UK Top 10 Speed Players

just been looking at that mate and wow does it bring back memories, the ally one is interesting ive played in and against a few of them

Plotinus
18 Jan 2017, 06:17 PM
Ha! Funny you say that - I'd forgotten about them and was just updating the formatting while you were commenting. The alliance one is now a hell of a lot easier to read. I'll do the Speed Players later. :)

/end of off-topic discussion.

FREYA
19 Jan 2017, 08:24 AM
Are you seriously trying to support your defense of Ares' capital?

Well, of course it does! Are you suggesting your capitals are no more important than supply villages?

I am not defending them, but i just want to give my opinion, every player have their own style

1. They seriously or not defending Ares capital? i think they serious, at least Ares caps save right? It means they have nice analyze when divide their defends allocation.
2. Caps with only lvl 11-12 is easy to build, only needs 1 week, in my opinion if that caps gone it really doest matter :happy:

Dont took to seriously this game, anyway why we must seriously play? :8)

lagushki
19 Jan 2017, 09:35 AM
I am not defending them, but i just want to give my opinion, every player have their own style

1. They seriously or not defending Ares capital? i think they serious, at least Ares caps save right? It means they have nice analyze when divide their defends allocation.
2. Caps with only lvl 11-12 is easy to build, only needs 1 week, in my opinion if that caps gone it really doest matter :happy:

Dont took to seriously this game, anyway why we must seriously play? :8)

Ares lost all his wheat fields that were a mix of level 14 and 15. I think ggnore was just happy that they took out Ramsey Gordon's troops twice in one day.

If you read another thread you will see Ramsey is not the most popular player in the north west!!

ggnore13
19 Jan 2017, 03:00 PM
Lagushki is the only one who got it right lol. Ares was actually one of the two capitals that you hit and was worth hitting. But Ramsay Bolton being slaughtered.. always makes a person cheer up. The guy executed a total of 5-6 attacks so far and lost his hammer thrice. I'm sorry if I find that entertaining :D

@Plotinus (and everybody who doesn't like the fact that they spend a 30 to 40 hours trip in one direction to smash level 10-11-12 (tops) fields): you don't like it - maybe you should pick a player with more than 5 villages as a target or a capital with more than 2 oases claimed and probably stay away of the 6c "capitals".

@ the rodent: once again I find myself in a position where some puny mortal talks to me like he knows me so well and explains how much joy he will have into destroying me while I have no bloody idea who that person is..

Also even though I don't know you I don't believe I have ever engaged in a battle of wits with you simply because it would be against my principles to fight against unarmed man. :)

Eric Rasputin
19 Jan 2017, 03:08 PM
The North needs to stop remembering. :ahoy:

#LetTheSouthSpeakUp

Eurypedes
19 Jan 2017, 04:17 PM
#LetTheSouthSpeakUp

Some in the south are just biding their time, no need to get all shouty.

Plotinus
19 Jan 2017, 06:32 PM
:ahoy:

lagushki
20 Jan 2017, 09:03 AM
The only thing we haven't really touched on yet is the moral destroying effect of having your capital bashed.

At this stage any player with level 11 or 12 wheat fields in their capital probably doesn't use much gold either, so even with an alliance res push, it will take time getting them back up.

Some will delete and others will slow down building troops until they are back up and running. Less defence can only be a good thing!

Lag

Eric Bloodaxe
20 Jan 2017, 10:46 AM
The only thing we haven't really touched on yet is the moral destroying effect of having your capital bashed.

What about the moral destroying effect of having the alliance leader come on the forum saying half the alliance's capitals are not worth defending? I'd be quiting or deleting faster than you could say "sliced bread with goat cheese".That has got to be the worst case of bad leadership in recent travian history :-D

The Zombie
20 Jan 2017, 07:54 PM
Interesting discussions have been going on here In here I see when I have been busy being ill..

So just to recap on the key points -

1. Once again ggnore decides to openly admit that he is not bothered about the lower pop players who don't have high level cap fields and can't spend a lot of gold (the exact same type of players that would win the server for you if you ever realised that) - these exact same comments on the last UK5 ended up with your alliance slowly disappearing around you..
2. The FoOlympantheons have a strong desire to only try to steal oasis's and chief support villages immediately next door to them and have failed more times than they succeed even when the villages in question have zero defence in :D
3. Ares ability and desire to battle Ramsay in the grey seems to be well and truly over seeing as though he has withdrawn the defence and let Ramsay hit it with another 3 waves this evening :)
4. We have been slacking recently and have given the NW too much time to mop up the tears that have been spilt recently since we started partying across the border - time to go back for some more fun me thinks..
5. Roll on artefacts day, then we can have another server analysis and see if anything has changed.
6. Have the south quads moved on to another server? very quiet down there of late :D

Anyway I'm going back to my sick bed while the pantheon players who have been scrap heaped by ggnore leave and start on UK1 :0 xxx

Elisa
21 Jan 2017, 06:47 PM
Shhh. We're asleep.

ggnore13
26 Jan 2017, 02:51 PM
Interesting discussions have been going on here In here I see when I have been busy being ill..

So just to recap on the key points -

1. Once again ggnore decides to openly admit that he is not bothered about the lower pop players who don't have high level cap fields and can't spend a lot of gold (the exact same type of players that would win the server for you if you ever realised that) - these exact same comments on the last UK5 ended up with your alliance slowly disappearing around you..
2. The FoOlympantheons have a strong desire to only try to steal oasis's and chief support villages immediately next door to them and have failed more times than they succeed even when the villages in question have zero defence in :D
3. Ares ability and desire to battle Ramsay in the grey seems to be well and truly over seeing as though he has withdrawn the defence and let Ramsay hit it with another 3 waves this evening :)
4. We have been slacking recently and have given the NW too much time to mop up the tears that have been spilt recently since we started partying across the border - time to go back for some more fun me thinks..
5. Roll on artefacts day, then we can have another server analysis and see if anything has changed.
6. Have the south quads moved on to another server? very quiet down there of late :D

Anyway I'm going back to my sick bed while the pantheon players who have been scrap heaped by ggnore leave and start on UK1 :0 xxx

Easy to say when you are the guy having 2 "personal defenders" each server to hog all the def from them every time you're faked regardless of who else is under attack huh? :P
While I will agree to point 2 and 3 cuz well.. can't argue with the truth point 1 is pure aubergine. All this talks of how I am not caring for the smaller players is just part of our regular warfare to get them demotivated. And should it been true it would have worked both in here and uk5. But your speculations are simply wrong thus no real affect upon the players. Or should I remind you that uk5 I lost both my cap and an arte because I didn't put any def in it for 4 ops in a row while you were loosing hammers on the very small players you tried to turn against the leadership. Or do you think that the cap was empty because I forgot to call for def? :D
Also Andy.. you surely remember a player who wrote you sad PMs (gaul with an archi arti who asked for your protection in return of information) complaining from the fact that I'm hogging all the def to confirm your theory. This fella was loyal and approached you because I told him to. So you never dared to attack me for quite a long time until your meta finally overpowered our ally.
As for this server all the hammers you lost were lost against a def stands based in small players capitals no?
What I am saying is that you did nothing as a damage so far (Ares excluded) because the fields were too low. I did not say small players should never be defended because they're small lol. Defense coordination my dear muggles is a complex algorithm with many variables and does not go by "defend the small" or "defend the big" players. I have to admit your way is simpler "defend me!".

Beetroot.
26 Jan 2017, 06:43 PM
What I am saying is that you did nothing as a damage so far (Ares excluded) because the fields were too low.
No-one cares about your history with Andy..

But, this server - so far, 10 players have deleted/left your meta since we started the attacks (A fair number of them were the ones we hit..)

We almost completely zeroed poor Borey,
And even with low ish fields, taking out a minimum of 8 waves on 27 capitals..

Howay man,
I don't know how you can possible see this as no damage..

themightyreds
26 Jan 2017, 09:14 PM
No no were all still here, just did a quick head count, all Southern alliances present and correct, as for the quietness I think were watching the North argue :happy:

The Zombie
27 Jan 2017, 12:22 AM
The funniest thing ggnore is that I think you actually believe yourself at times, bewildering :D

However on to more important things, yes Ares account is a mess and I count your meta is down 11-12 players since we started hitting you? A lot of them accounts I know for a fact we hit with reals.. so to say that them hits meant nothing is exactly the point that everyone is making, You do not understand people and how we tick. Doesn't matter how big a persons capital fields are they are a member of the team. We did not pick out lower field players on purpose your meta is just full of them. It is hard to find a decent account in there so the few that are there are obviously full of that def that we never find at all the others.

Anyway let's see how the next few months go and we will revisit this subject on teamwork and the understanding of people! Just please don't carry on dredging up your past failures like on UK5 it is embarrassing for us all.

Great work on the artefacts to LCA btw watching and thinking will everyone on the server carry on leaving us alone until well into the end game or not.. The answer is I surely hope not :D

ggnore13
28 Jan 2017, 12:05 PM
Hee hee! :D My "past failures" include giving your twice outnumbering us preformed meta a run for its money with an alliance made from scratch. And at the end AA didn't win. OGC did. That covers it pretty much but I understand why you would be embarrassed by it so we can now move on. :)

Also sorry! Borey was also a good bunch of damage. So you actually did good hits on 2 accounts, not 1. My bad. :)
As for the 11-12 players that we're down only 2 of them left/deleted after being hit - gytis.d (4 villages, 1.5k clubs and 500 scouts total might) and zverie. So yeah.. I have no idea how are we going to recover from that. You did not pick small players on purpose? :D Well in that case let me once again educate your lot - if a certain 15c has 2 oases or less the fields in it are between level 10 and 12. There. Now you know the secret of Travian.
On the other hand your meta (aka NemeAAris) had 170 players when it all started and you are down to just ~110 now so..

As for LCA.. go ahead! Show them who's the boss. :D

P.S. WuuTzOoR (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1192) has conquered a village at ‎*(*-*10‬‬|**21‬‬)‬‎ (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/karte.php?x=-10&y=21) from Ramsay Bolton (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1312).today, 06:59
WuuTzOoR (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1192) has conquered a village at ‎*(*-*16‬‬|**16‬‬)‬‎ (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/karte.php?x=-16&y=16) from Holger Danske (http://ts2.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1293).today, 03:37
So kind of Ramsay Bolton and his lackey to build us a nice villages to chief. They were also building def in there. Wonder where that def is now :) #exiletheboltonsoutofthenorth

Beetroot.
28 Jan 2017, 02:09 PM
Yeah you always paint the Ramsay pictures worse than they are. Congrats on the two feeder chiefings..

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4360238c843

Ramsey got a few licks in himself this morning don't forget this one and the following 5 waves :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure you can actually count..

NemeAArisFCASWMOCGSC is a few more than 170 :)

Everyone we don't attack is our meta right?

orange!

Eric Rasputin
28 Jan 2017, 03:26 PM
I knight you as "Ares The Unfortunate".

Ryder
28 Jan 2017, 08:09 PM
Why does Ares not have standing defence by now? Like it's obvious AA want him gone - yet they seem to never actually put defence in there.

I expected much more from Olympia if I'm honest.

Eric Rasputin
28 Jan 2017, 08:15 PM
Ot maybe, they know Ares is up the creek without a paddle so instead of bothering to defend him, they tighten their defense for the other members.

Ya_dun_goofed
29 Jan 2017, 12:59 AM
Ot maybe, they know Ares is up the creek without a paddle so instead of bothering to defend him, they tighten their defense for the other members.

You make a compelling argument.

Eric Rasputin
29 Jan 2017, 03:37 AM
You make a compelling argument.

The scapegoat idea is not new and has been done before. But I just think it's brutal to leave your comrade to defend for himself even though he pledged to support the alliance.

You.... You... Monsters!

FREYA
30 Jan 2017, 11:03 AM
Why does Ares not have standing defence by now? Like it's obvious AA want him gone - yet they seem to never actually put defence in there.

I expected much more from Olympia if I'm honest.

So do i..........
with that large amount of raiding, only can send that plenty defends????
what for that resources than? lol

at least if ares does not want defends he can counter that back, do something, or may be like i said, there is double agent in olympia, thats common :D

ggnore13
30 Jan 2017, 03:04 PM
Yeah you always paint the Ramsay pictures worse than they are. Congrats on the two feeder chiefings..

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4360238c843

Ramsey got a few licks in himself this morning don't forget this one and the following 5 waves :)

You might have missed my post in the def thread but ye.. ramsay got his licks alright:

Edit: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/436136406d4,436137677f9
Ramsay Bolton.. forever loyal to his leading principle of never achieving 2 successful attacks in a row. #boltonsaredumb
And you're telling me I am painting the picture of Mr. Bolton worse than it is? It's not my fault the guy can't keep his hammer alive for more than one attack lol #seetheabove

Why does Ares not have standing defence by now?

Because he didn't want to feed it and because he has an incredible night dual who can always spot the attacks and take the def that grows nearby :)

lagushki
30 Jan 2017, 04:41 PM
Because he didn't want to feed it and because he has an incredible night dual who can always spot the attacks and take the def that grows nearby :)

:grin:

That's the best comment on the forum so far!!!

Now to get a cloth and wipe the coffee off my keyboard that I spat out everywhere when I started laughing!!!

Lag

FREYA
31 Jan 2017, 03:25 AM

Seriously?