PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone coming back?

notorious crunchie
30 Dec 2016, 04:03 PM
So it was a boring early server (as is standard practice these days from my understanding)

I doubt atlas will be back due to the work the leaders had to do dispite how much I annoy people into it but the players themselves might return.

Are we likely to see many others return?

After a server of records I feel it would be a waste if we didn't make the next server and end game even more fun!

Any alliances or players returning?

I assume it will be March or April

Fluffy
30 Dec 2016, 07:56 PM
So it was a boring early server (as is standard practice these days from my understanding)

I doubt atlas will be back due to the work the leaders had to do dispite how much I annoy people into it but the players themselves might return.

Are we likely to see many others return?

After a server of records I feel it would be a waste if we didn't make the next server and end game even more fun!

Any alliances or players returning?

I assume it will be March or April

The impression I'm getting in our main skype chat is that Pulse are possibly going to have a dabble on a .com server but other that I've not got a clue as I'm busy with UKx atm.

Elisa
30 Dec 2016, 08:24 PM
I can safely say that officially Pulse has no future plans to play anywhere in UK en masse in the future. And not on .com either. Some have already broken off and are playing in chunks around the place. A dozen-ish are on UK2 atm, a few played speed, some are finishing up various RoA servers on different domains, some are already IN vanilla .com servers and a few are eyeing the one starting soon, but there's no plans to take the lads over to com in a chartered bus, to put it that way.

You could say it's the end of an era if you like, but the alliance has changed so much from even just 2 years ago, these things happen and new alliances get created, people retire, people join, no matter what, Pulse isn't Pulsant and whatever happens next won't be Pulse.

Fluffy
30 Dec 2016, 10:44 PM
I can safely say that officially Pulse has no future plans to play anywhere in UK en masse in the future. And not on .com either. Some have already broken off and are playing in chunks around the place. A dozen-ish are on UK2 atm, a few played speed, some are finishing up various RoA servers on different domains, some are already IN vanilla .com servers and a few are eyeing the one starting soon, but there's no plans to take the lads over to com in a chartered bus, to put it that way.

You could say it's the end of an era if you like, but the alliance has changed so much from even just 2 years ago, these things happen and new alliances get created, people retire, people join, no matter what, Pulse isn't Pulsant and whatever happens next won't be Pulse.

You speak to Ledge more than me so I've no idea. I know I'm gonna be restarting UKx after this round as is Carole, Alex & Ian :D

Ryder
30 Dec 2016, 11:45 PM
You speak to Ledge more than me so I've no idea. I know I'm gonna be restarting UKx after this round as is Carole, Alex & Ian :D

Cap hammer this time? :D:D:D

I know a big handful of Natar members are enjoying a long break. Some vouching to never return, others travelling the world just to get away from it.

Elisa
31 Dec 2016, 04:49 AM
So where'd you book your flight to, Mallorca or Tenerife? :P

Trouble
31 Dec 2016, 12:04 PM
Pulse didn't really last long enough to be an era.

More of a blib if anything.. or a pulse.

Fluffy
31 Dec 2016, 12:36 PM
Cap hammer this time? :D:D:D

I know a big handful of Natar members are enjoying a long break. Some vouching to never return, others travelling the world just to get away from it.

Been debating it tbh, even more so after this UKx round when our full WWK got ghosted :(

Loric
31 Dec 2016, 10:12 PM
So where'd you book your flight to, Mallorca or Tenerife? :P

Might see me in Bucuresți ;)

themightyreds
31 Dec 2016, 10:43 PM
I think it will be a new bunch of players on UK1, when it reopens, no TSL/TNC return mentioned in any skype room, therefore highly unlikely I'd be returning

Soul
01 Jan 2017, 02:20 PM

Add me back into the group chat, I want to stay in contact :$

Presuming Ed
07 Jan 2017, 01:46 PM
I'll be back for sure, already got TKH and DMR lined up to daul with! :ahoy:

:grouphug:

notorious crunchie
07 Jan 2017, 03:15 PM
Wow the restart is a week and a half!

That seems quick

mutley
09 Jan 2017, 12:12 AM
No gold sales while the servers off crunchie

notorious crunchie
09 Jan 2017, 12:15 AM
I did notice it was just before the restart :D

Nibnob
10 Jan 2017, 10:19 AM
LOL :D

As Crunchie says Atlas probably won't be playing this one, both Silver and I have pretty hefty time constraints elsewhere. There's a fair few last round Atlas players interested in the restart though so no doubt you'll spot a few names you recognise :)

notorious crunchie
10 Jan 2017, 12:39 PM
Are you returning DMR? It's clearly you

Please tell me which quad?

Victorious
10 Jan 2017, 12:41 PM
Are you returning DMR? It's clearly you

Please tell me which quad?

Of course I am not returning. I'd rather eat my own organs

notorious crunchie
10 Jan 2017, 12:54 PM
You are, don't lie.

Can I be on your team?

Victorious
10 Jan 2017, 01:05 PM
You are, don't lie.

Can I be on your team?

I never lie. And you are already on my team. You just don't know it

Victorious
14 Jan 2017, 11:27 AM
Elisa. Hero!

Proteus
15 Jan 2017, 09:33 PM
Hi! Does anyone know what quads there are alliances starting in on this server? We are an alliance that will be starting here, but we haven't played on the server before, so we're not sure who might be where. We're looking at the SE right now I think. Thanks =)

notorious crunchie
16 Jan 2017, 11:45 AM
So far the only alliances are in the SE, hopefully won't turn into a giant cuddle fest

Trouble
17 Jan 2017, 07:48 AM
south east it is

:grouphug:

lol mud is in my 7x7 for any who remember him

and

top guy is raided just over 20k res in 24 hours :P

jawwwwsh
18 Jan 2017, 10:22 PM
No way mud is back?

Trouble
19 Jan 2017, 08:00 AM