PDA

View Full Version : Tier 2 shortage of items in the Auctions

Eurypedes
11 Jan 2017, 08:55 AM
Currently there are just 3 Teuton tier 2 items available for the next 19 hours, bit strange considering there has been a recent Gold promo... if TG are not generating them in adventures<(still to receive a single item), they ought at least be made available to break our banks!!

Ryder
11 Jan 2017, 05:47 PM
http://image.prntscr.com/image/d0582bc6c9204e23b90fa26b128a8d47.png

It's all about buying early when everyone thinks they will make big bucks, then selling later when there's none to be sold so people fight over them more.

Ya_dun_goofed
11 Jan 2017, 06:25 PM
I'd just like to point out that this server is on the small side but we still have about the same amount of dedicated players. So basically there's less random people selling items but the same amount of dedicated players that want them.

Elisa
11 Jan 2017, 06:25 PM
I like to call it Ryder's Investment Catalogue :D

And even if we aren't selling... some of us have already completed our wardrobe ;)

Loric
11 Jan 2017, 09:01 PM
With all those shoes, should start calling him Spyder

Elisa
11 Jan 2017, 09:34 PM
Imelda.

JYD
12 Jan 2017, 07:39 AM
Just saw a helmet of enlightenment in the auction, any bets on how much it goes for.

FREYA
12 Jan 2017, 08:41 AM
Currently there are just 3 Teuton tier 2 items available for the next 19 hours, bit strange considering there has been a recent Gold promo... if TG are not generating them in adventures<(still to receive a single item), they ought at least be made available to break our banks!!

It means not much player want to sell it, and it means many player seriously in this server, rather only being a "Hooray Team"

Eurypedes
12 Jan 2017, 09:53 AM
It means not much player want to sell it, and it means many player seriously in this server, rather only being a "Hooray Team"

I was under the impression that auction items were generated by players selling and TG alike, I maybe should have been more item specific in as yesterdays initial post I was referring to Teuton RH items.

Update,... just gotten a Warriors Helmet... it pays to say, lol

mhudson
12 Jan 2017, 11:17 AM
Nope auction items are player only. TG does not generate any items for auction