PDA

View Full Version : Available to dual: Looking to dual on any server

Ryan1uk
19 Jan 2017, 04:47 PM
Hi,

Back after a number of years out. Never been a dual so looking to learn and help as best I can.

How many years experience on the game - 2
Experience in what fields (simming, raiding, attacking, defending) - Simming and raiding
Good accounts you have been on which others may know - None
Your favourite or best tribe (roman, gaul, teuton) - Gual but can play any.
If you play Offensive or Defensive - Both
Your game achievements (top10, top100?) - None
What size account are you looking to join? (population / number of villages) - Any
Are you willing to buy gold or not? - Might be able to put in a little.
Online Times you can offer (GMT) - 10am to 12am as I do not leave the house.
How to contact you & further communication (skype, pm) - PM me for my skype username.

Eric Rasputin
19 Jan 2017, 05:40 PM
Don't have much to offer do ya? LOL ... But people will consider dualling with you just because of the 8th point.

Ryan1uk
19 Jan 2017, 07:31 PM
LOL got to start somewhere.

Buz
20 Mar 2017, 08:19 AM
Hi Ryan. Still interested?

Parkicar473
20 Mar 2017, 07:32 PM
How many years experience on the game - more than 9 years
Experience in what fields (simming, raiding, attacking, defending) - Simming and raiding attacking
Good accounts you have been on which others may know - Parkicar OptimusPrime I've dualled with Trouble before
Your favourite or best tribe (roman, gaul, teuton) - Tueton Never been Gaul Ever in travian history
If you play Offensive or Defensive - lean towards offensive usually alliance attack planner but for rise of alliance t20 need some defense so both ways
Your game achievements (top10, top100?) - top 50 usually every server i'm on... Qualified for world server but deleted, usually get bored and require help half way through server because get bored easily and flitter away my troops
What size account are you looking to join? Already have 6 villages 3 x 15croppers
Are you willing to buy gold or not? - Regular Gold Whore
Online Times you can offer (GMT) -
How to contact you & further communication (skype, pm) - parkinson.ben123@gmail.com or PM me