PDA

View Full Version : General: Oldskool stuff we want back

Keyser soze
30 Mar 2017, 11:14 AM
I would like to see the return of hero names ....i misss kungfu cantona my hero from t3.6 days

also i see we now have an option for extending bp but no option for cancelling bp like the old days if you attacked someone it would remind you that if you did you would lose your bp
everything is to help the noob so please can we have an option

let me know what everyone thinks and anything they miss about t3

MLGJ
30 Mar 2017, 11:24 AM
I would like to see the return of hero names ....i misss kungfu cantona my hero from t3.6 days

also i see we now have an option for extending bp but no option for cancelling bp like the old days if you attacked someone it would remind you that if you did you would lose your bp
everything is to help the noob so please can we have an option

let me know what everyone thinks and anything they miss about t3

1 word, everything!

What did I like about t4 and subsequent iterations, very little.

Mercedes
31 Mar 2017, 04:31 PM
^^

What he said.

Can we just have 3.6 back please?

thedevilexists
31 Mar 2017, 07:42 PM
Lets get on change.org and start a bring back 3.5 pertition lol

Jure199
31 Mar 2017, 07:50 PM
Bring back unique haste with x3 move speed :). I wouldn't like bringing back returning troops instatly and those attack and defense bonuses.

thedevilexists
31 Mar 2017, 07:53 PM
Wait what where is unique haste! Dont tell me that i just getting over this transfer troops for gold money grab!

Keyser soze
01 Apr 2017, 02:42 PM
Someone just reminded me about when you chose a troop to become your hero lol
i understand we had to move with the times to attract new players but alot of good stuff has been lost and even tho the new post seems to be an april fools joke maybe a couple of new tribes WOULD be good
the old trav you could either buy gold gold gold or work hard and it would achieve the same results but seems now you can buy your way out of alot of things and even use vaction mode lol which maybe i understand on a snail server but not on speed

thedevilexists
05 Apr 2017, 12:27 PM
Can only raid 20% in 24 hours now what beight spark at hq come up with that idea i bet when they where a kid they used to have the bully nick there dinner money of all the dumb things i have come across in travian this has to be the mother load this is a war game

MOD Elisa
07 Apr 2017, 04:57 PM
Can only raid 20% in 24 hours now what beight spark at hq come up with that idea i bet when they where a kid they used to have the bully nick there dinner money of all the dumb things i have come across in travian this has to be the mother load this is a war game
I assume you're playing one of the special servers - different limits are in place from standard servers, partly due to the huge amount of resources generated by fully-tiled spawn villages.

notorious crunchie
15 Apr 2017, 10:31 AM
Hero names would be nice to bring back.

Now only WW holders get to do the change name for giggles thing.

Hours spent trying to form sentences on the hero leader boards between raids