PDA

View Full Version : Tons of new features are coming Discussion Thread

mhudson
30 Mar 2017, 10:05 PM
As you can see from our Announcements (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79973): 2017 has a lot of surprises waiting for you. What do you think about our plans? Any comments, favorites? We would love to hear from you in the thread below.

thedevilexists
01 Apr 2017, 10:11 AM
at last after all these years travian going to do.something to make playing on a phone workable unless its an april fools prank lol

TurkC
01 Apr 2017, 10:23 AM
Finally travian gives a place for turkish people. From now, my choice will be Huns :)

Mercedes
01 Apr 2017, 10:40 AM
Hopefully the ROA features coming to Travian Legends are an April fool :(. The rest looks amazing, far too good to be true :)

thedevilexists
01 Apr 2017, 10:46 AM
I suspect an april fools joke

MLGJ
01 Apr 2017, 11:00 AM
Are you able to reassure us that the tournament servers will continue to have the normal high levels of corruption, bottling, multis and general cheating, if not I might get dragged in.

thedevilexists
01 Apr 2017, 11:14 AM
Seen the new tribe on multiple april fools announcments the roa is probly the only real part lol

Mercedes
01 Apr 2017, 12:26 PM
Maybe the April fool will be that this is real!!!!

barathrum
01 Apr 2017, 01:20 PM
Please don't change Legends. The reason most people play that format is because they like it as it is, leave the new features for the ROA and birthday servers.

Placebo
01 Apr 2017, 01:33 PM
Usually the april's fools announcements are silly and ridiculous, but this time they are something most of us have been expecting, except for the RoA change. Kind of sad really, to joke about something the community actually wants...

thedevilexists
01 Apr 2017, 02:59 PM
If they choose to.change it dont think as a loyal player your opinion will mean anything they have a history of going against what there fan.base wants if it means more gold.being used

Table
01 Apr 2017, 05:03 PM
Whether this is a joke or not, I'm a big fan of the concept art for the new tribes.

storm striker
01 Apr 2017, 07:57 PM
Please don't change Legends. The reason most people play that format is because they like it as it is, leave the new features for the ROA and birthday servers.

yes many players like me will surely say bye to it, if that changes like what happened when all servers changed from T3 to T4.... or how many really good players play that T5 version is the answer ;)

mhudson
01 Apr 2017, 08:08 PM
#7 - One of our today’s post is a fake. Which one?

Placebo
01 Apr 2017, 08:24 PM
#7 - One of our today’s post is a fake. Which one?

It better be #3 :'(

thedevilexists
01 Apr 2017, 08:31 PM
Its the new tribes they been pulling that one out since i started like 10 years back lol out of intrest clan donations affect the clan artys on roa? If so does this signal a change in the way artys will be used and make them alliance wide?

As for 3 its a money grabbing bad idea so can be sure travian implemented it lol

TurkC
01 Apr 2017, 09:21 PM
#5 -

English is the world language but arabic is not. Why one of the main language is arabic?

thedevilexists
02 Apr 2017, 04:36 PM
We going to find out what part was fake?

mhudson
02 Apr 2017, 06:41 PM
We going to find out what part was fake?

Of course. Once HQ is ready to release that information :D

thedevilexists
02 Apr 2017, 06:59 PM
Thats just mean :( tell them to hurry up and make phone access better lol

LemonD
02 Apr 2017, 07:28 PM
make phone access better lol

If you have an iPhone, you can try the app Travile, you can read about it here: https://travileapp.com/

I personally find it really useful and I wouldn't be able to play Travian without that app :D

thedevilexists
02 Apr 2017, 07:50 PM
Na i gave up on apple years ago there over priced and never seen any diffrence in operating systems to android really am a htc fan boy lol

That does look dam handy though

Placebo
02 Apr 2017, 08:15 PM
If you have an iPhone, you can try the app Travile, you can read about it here: https://travileapp.com/

I personally find it really useful and I wouldn't be able to play Travian without that app :D

I read somewhere that all apps and the likes are against the rules, because they are regarded as unconventional browsers? And apparently they are also making money off of it, which I'm pretty sure TG is not happy with.

thedevilexists
02 Apr 2017, 08:48 PM
Anything that access the game itself is illigal i belive is classed as a bot if it can access the travian mainframe so to speak

Andi
02 Apr 2017, 08:58 PM
I read somewhere that all apps and the likes are against the rules, because they are regarded as unconventional browsers? And apparently they are also making money off of it, which I'm pretty sure TG is not happy with.

Correct. Question is if they consider it a browser or a program of other sorts that give you plus-advantages for free, or any other improvement.

I'm not using that until an admin tells me "it's ok to use product x"....

(Trav in iphone works ok imo).

LemonD
02 Apr 2017, 09:10 PM

Travile has been accepted by TG, they even posted it on their blog awhile ago... http://blog.travian.com/2015/07/the-travile-app/

I mainly use it to send raids, and do everything else in browser on my phone.

More info about the app here: http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79173

Andi
02 Apr 2017, 09:17 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Might give it a try (guess it's free right?)

LemonD
02 Apr 2017, 09:19 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Might give it a try (guess it's free right?)

Ehm...I think everyone gets a 48hours trial, so you should definitely check it out ;)

And not to mention that you only have a 48 hrs trial and then you have to purchase the app, for like $4

Found an old comment of mine, in the thread linked earlier.

Blirt
03 Apr 2017, 03:32 AM
So which one is fake? Because if it's the 5-tribe special server then I'm actually quite disappointed.

mutley
03 Apr 2017, 11:31 PM
The alliance bonus going into standard servers is the fake one, they're not in uk3 which started today

Mercedes
04 Apr 2017, 01:58 AM
According to the sidebar it's the first one that will be released. In other words the one that everyone said they didn't want is the one we are getting first :d

where is the poll? I need to vote now ...

MOD LMT
04 Apr 2017, 07:44 PM
Link to poll, if it is still needed.
http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79981

mhudson
09 Apr 2017, 09:31 AM
From the |Game Center|

Dear players!

Thank you for all the feedback, both negative and positive. We appreciate the fact that you are really interested in the new announced features and we’re sorry for not revealing a joke right now, but we promise – in the end you won’t be disappointed. We can’t go into details, but pretty soon we’ll announce more facts which we hope will be welcomed by all the Travian community.
What is really important to us is your feedback on every single one of those upcoming plans. Because we want to highlight – it’s actually in YOUR power to define, which one out of the 7 posts will stay as a joke, and which will come true. And this was the main idea behind that post.

Your Travian: Legends team

mhudson
09 Apr 2017, 09:31 AM
From the |Game Center|

Dear players!

Thank you for all the feedback, both negative and positive. We appreciate the fact that you are really interested in the new announced features and we’re sorry for not revealing a joke right now, but we promise – in the end you won’t be disappointed. We can’t go into details, but pretty soon we’ll announce more facts which we hope will be welcomed by all the Travian community.
What is really important to us is your feedback on every single one of those upcoming plans. Because we want to highlight – it’s actually in YOUR power to define, which one out of the 7 posts will stay as a joke, and which will come true. And this was the main idea behind that post.

Your Travian: Legends team

Cretin
29 Apr 2017, 02:33 AM
There has been an announcement on the RoA features - any other announcement on the other features? Especially the App and other interface features?