PDA

View Full Version : Server 6 News

Mercedes
02 Apr 2017, 05:50 PM
There seems to be a dearth of anyone on UK6 willing to post anything in the forum, so I will do my best to send out news of what's happening there as and when it seems appropriate.

In the news this week, one DoC player decided that the best way to kill off his armies was to smash them pointlessly on an account holding the Unique Rivals Confusion. Naturally, if you are going for an attack of this nature, make sure to send in your weaker army without the hero first.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4720817117a
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4720829da0b

The intention may have been to cause some damage, but since the attacker didn't bother with any fakes, we can only assume this is a suicide run, especially since he chose to put rams in his waves??? Notice the uber tight timing in these hits. The final attack came in a close 8 hours after the first two ;)

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/472080d572e

In other news, the multihunter has had a busy morning as over 20 single village accounts got blocked on peoples farm lists in one fell swoop. Could there be more to come? There may be a few very angry farmers around this afternoon as raiding plummets across the server.

Finally, one of the main benefiters of flooded auctions show how you can use those cages to good effect if you have the money. 22 villages which all look like this ...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4720787b7f2

If anyone doesn't believe me there are a number of other reports that all look the same...

This intrepid reporter even did a bit of maths and extrapolated that there are likely to be 30,000 animals in that account, including 1500 elephants, that's a likely cost of around Ģ1000 for cages. Absolutely amazing!

thedevilexists
02 Apr 2017, 05:54 PM
By amy chance was my brother the doc player hahahaha

Mercedes
02 Apr 2017, 06:02 PM
No your brother is a better player than you ever were :p

thedevilexists
02 Apr 2017, 06:03 PM
That was a low blow lol

Trouble
02 Apr 2017, 06:37 PM
right in the nadgers

if it helps i can name several better than any i seen on uk

We got some good uns though

tbh as i remember it papa smurf was kinda like a fly, he was attracted to piles of dung (his alliances) and generally flew around in a bothersome manner, sometimes bothersome enough to be swatted, other times left as an irritating buzzing sound...

bzzz bzzz bzzzzz

the sound of the killer bee swarm

.. btw, that player decided to call himself "revered" well he is now :D

At least by papasmurf standards, having troops and not getting banned, two of the things hardest things for papasmurf. Or if he gets troops, not using them long enough for the rest of the killer bees to attack with him and use combinded sting to take down opponants..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwxWz1ZL2mU

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/warsim2.php#a:r1u10k__2k,666U!hs100,100cib#d:r2t800w20#r3u325,22,299,19,66,54,128,312,293,76U

all for nothing, 800k res per clear,

X 22 = 17.6 mill res

it'd be a different story if they were in same village, maybe 30 million + .. ofc depending on the clear, def together kills more than def spread

Its a shame you cant forward those caged animals, at least he wont be getting raided though :D

thedevilexists
02 Apr 2017, 06:55 PM
Careful trouble i may have to get a noob to noob you and watch you delete haha

Will give you the ban comment i cant argue that hahaha

Mercedes
02 Apr 2017, 09:22 PM
Newsflash

Its all go on UK6 as the main two contenders for endgame decide to team up to have a bash at the third alliance. Sitting brave and tight in the corner, surrounded on all sides, Falcons! are standing firm against the onslaught of timed attacks from the new joined up TLPDOC, or is that DOCTLP.

thedevilexists
02 Apr 2017, 10:46 PM
A meta emerges :o

Mercedes
03 Apr 2017, 06:50 AM
There is still some dispute over what the new meta will be called. Some are saying it will be PoC, "Pandas of Chaos", whilst others are going for TLD, "The Lazy Demons". TLP leaders have been unavailable for comment, but one DoC leader was quoted as saying "I think I don't know really much". What is certain is that there has never been a meta of this magnitude since the old 3.6 days, and even then there was never a conglomerate that took up 2/3s of the main alliances on the server.

More on this story later ...

News Just in

DoC leaders confirm that their lazy game play, teaming up with their opponents, leads to a preference for the new meta name. TLP and DoC will be joining under the new name of "TLD- The Lazy Demons". "We are hoping for a natar win so we don't have to do much" says one DoC leader.

In other News Churchill decided that they would not be stranded on the beaches and somebody in TLP made an amazing defence call considering the number of fakes they had to sort through. Despite rumours of TLP's delight in pressuring players to spy for them, TLP leaders confirm it was just an amazingly lucky call. "We had no clue really," my TLP source told me "But thought that it was worth the risk putting all our defence in one village and hoping for the best". Lady Luck played in their favour and Falcons! will be putting out mourning for their brave, but dead, armies this morning as almost three play hammers went splat on TLP walls. Nice defending TLP!

Amer
03 Apr 2017, 01:30 PM
I am Chaos, Leader of TLP.

First of all let me put to rest the rumors surrounding a few things.

1. Name of the Alliance - The lazy demons is the first time I have heard of it.

2. Fluke/lucky in CFD - No and let me strongly say NO it was not a mere lucky defense call, it was calculated and took some research to narrow down the reals, and at this instance it was narrowed down to 2 places where Falcons! would hit
At any given time we defend minimum 4 targets. YES we have an amazing guy on our Team, whose hard work and dedication has made this all possible because he combs through every detail. Yes the Falcons did a decent job, but however they did slip up on more than one occasion.

3. TLP leaders unavailable for the comments - Well its just that no one has contacted me yet for anything whatsoever, However I am available for any comments (unless they do not jeopardize our alliance).

Mercedes
03 Apr 2017, 03:12 PM
Reports Just In

Reports of last night's epic battles are here;
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47246779ffa
Clearly someone needs to learn to play the game properly if they don't know you can't take more than three artefacts! Facepalm moment?
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47246435717
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47246546c54
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/472466c0b9f
As the casualties piled up, TLP were assessing the cost of the destruction. 4 Great Granaries and 4 Great Warehouses comes to a total of over 5 million resources. Let's hope they had home insurance!

We are still waiting for a final decision on the name of the new meta. Despite messages to all TLP leaders this morning, no new information was forthcoming and one just wanted to rehash an old grievance.

In an exclusive interview with Bum, the Falcons! slip ups come to light. "Er, well, yes, I mean best laid plans and everything, but sending out fakes in the dark on the toilet at 2am trying not to wake your family is bound to cause errors isn't it? I mean to be fair, I only sent one wave as a reinforcement and another set with 11 troops instead of 20 but you know these things happen. As for trying to pick up a fourth artefact, well, it was only a little one, I was sure I would have been able to squeeze it in somewhere"

So there you have it folks, reports and all the latest action including a final response from a TLP leader who so eloquently puts their merger plans "For me I actually dont know if we are just a nap or merge as what you are saying, but if we were like confed it would have helped me a lot"

Mercedes
03 Apr 2017, 07:34 PM
Breaking News

After a day of intrepid reporting, it can now be revealed that members of TLP and DoC were not aware that they were taking part in joint offensives. Members of both alliances confirmed that they thought they were working individually and were shocked to discover that their leaders were secretly working in tandem.

"We had no idea we were included in anything more than just a NAP" one shocked DoC member said.
"no, that's simply not true (Nervous laughter) is it?" said a member of TLP.
Both sides were eager to produce MMs from their leaders evidencing that this was not the case. "We had nothing from our leaders". said Mr Smith of TLP. "I can't believe this is true. We want a fair fight, not a server wide meta."

Indisputable proof can been seen across the South as Falcons! batten down the hatches for the biggest onslaught in recent server history.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Memetravian/Screen%20Shot%202017-04-03%20at%2019.30.07_zpshuux2a1l.png

Indisputable proof of two major alliances working together whilst keeping their members in the dark. More on this story tomorrow!

thedevilexists
03 Apr 2017, 07:44 PM
Tessa may tearing the north as only she can hahaha

Anonymous121
03 Apr 2017, 08:13 PM
No one said anything the time you guys joined with SWG, SEG, LA and you yourself as Falcons... today when DOC did attacks with TLP for first time you starts crying even when they themselves have whole south quad with them... Looks likes the last words of a player going to die....:pirate:

Feneris
03 Apr 2017, 10:38 PM
Sadly after a valiant attempt at storming the beach at Terrapin the brave men and women were repelled.

Their heroics will not be forgotten time to get the bugle call sounded.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Mercedes
04 Apr 2017, 12:32 AM
New In

As expected, the two pre-formed alliances on the server dished out a beating to the upstarts, Falcons!, who with a high proportion of new and inexperienced players were unable to mount a strong defence.

A couple of hammers hit a wall and Churchill waved goodbye to his army.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47270917c82

In an embarrassingly large round of attacks, three artefacts were lost to TLD and a large quantity of defence.

Falcons! leader Bum had this to say "we did our best against a huge assault, but at the end of the day, it's two against one and you are never going to win against those odds. I guess it will be backs against the wall for the rest of the server for Falcons! but we won't go out without a fight. Once we are gone, TLD can skip and hold hands to their Natar beating win. At least Falcons can hold their heads up high, we didn't have to hold hands with another alliance when we went attacking."

A representative from the DoC leadership team had this to say "Yeah true no way we could of battled it out without someone getting. Ganged up on".

Meanwhile, a TLP leader commented "who told you we'll be simming the same ww? Don't quote me on this because this is not true or ever been said, but have u ever thought about it this way, maybe after clearing you, we can fight each other for a ww?"

So there you have it folks, a dark and dastardly plan to gang up on the newer and weaker alliance and clear them out first before (possibly) slugging out to the finish line in a two horse race. And some of us wonder why Travian is dying ...

Feneris
04 Apr 2017, 08:40 AM
All is fair in love and war

Mercedes
06 Apr 2017, 06:22 AM
No one said anything the time you guys joined with SWG, SEG, LA and you yourself as Falcons... today when DOC did attacks with TLP for first time you starts crying even when they themselves have whole south quad with them... Looks likes the last words of a player going to die....:pirate:

Yay, finally the forum starts to get some life, even if it is from people who feel they need to hide.

SEG look pretty much out there on their own still to me. They have an odd skirmish with us and we have one with them, but they aren't really a threat to us so we leave them alone pretty much. SWG we attacked for a while then agreed to take in some of their more active players, normal alliance quad clearing. Just because you failed to fully clear yours, doesn't mean that other alliances are as bad. LA were always part of Falcons, they just went off to have a little alone time for a while :). Geography isn't the total overriding factor though, and the South always had much smaller player numbers than the North, hence the smaller numbers in the two South alliances, Falcons and SEG compared to the two North alliances, TLP and DoC and the need for Falcons to spread into the SE to gather enough players.

Here is a map of the Server, TLP and DoC in the North totalling 94 players (including the banned ones in TLP that they still seem to be hanging on to), Falcons in the SW with a bit of spread across to the SE totalling 46 players and SEG in the SE with 30. Unf are squeezing themselves onto your border as well as being spread across your quad but you don't seem to be concerned about doing anything about them so I presume you either don't see them as a threat or already have an unofficial confed with them. The spread of DoC into the NW is also noticeable, in fact TLP seem to be really hemmed in from all sides.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Memetravian/fe3821fa-4372-47bf-b099-0bc2e52337c1_zpsaygrpebw.png

So when do I get to die then? Still waiting for a real attack on me :D.

All is fair in love and war

Nuremberg would beg to differ.

Are you feeling at all aggrieved that yours was the only real attack sent from the TLP half of the meta and it went splat, whilst all the DoC attacks sailed through? Funny that, isn't it ;). Made me lol anyway. Bet you are pooping yourselves now Falcons! aren't going to be around to fight DoC and even out the odds for you. TLP is by far the weakest alliance of the two so not surprising you are hanging on to that confed with them for all you are worth.

Exclusive

In tonights edition of UK6 News read exclusive interviews with TLP leaders as they explain the entire reason for their Meta with DoC was to settle a grievance with one ex player. One TLP leader explains how they fell out over another leader's propensity to brag about cheating and panties.

Read all about it here!

storm striker
06 Apr 2017, 03:36 PM
Falcons LOST UNI TRAINER by just 100 EC and 1 chief, any comments on that please?

This is I think I first time I ever looked someone losing that arti without even using 1k troops... or even 1 cata... and someone lost a village to enemy having ONLY 1 chief in run.. lol... I was actually laughing when one of my player told he chiefed uni trainer with only 100ec and one chief without having even single casualty there

- - - Updated - - -

New In

As expected, the two pre-formed alliances on the server dished out a beating to the upstarts, Falcons!, who with a high proportion of new and inexperienced players were unable to mount a strong defence.

So there you have it folks, a dark and dastardly plan to gang up on the newer and weaker alliance and clear them out first before (possibly) slugging out to the finish line in a two horse race. And some of us wonder why Travian is dying ...

Kindly change the words "inexperienced players" to "inexperienced leader" thats what one Falcons guys said talking in interview with me,
"I am a little bit upset with the lack of skill decisions my leaders are making, but not the lack of effort
All I really wanted to let you know, is that I am impressed by your leadership skills and slowly regretting having chosen the wrong ally"

LEARN FROM MISTAKES ATLEAST :p

If you would have checked in real ever your guys had better hammers that side than others, and even more raids than in comparison to DOC or TLP.. kinda amusing how a leader checks her own ally as not experienced even when they raid best and make best hammers... it shows the the leadership of Falcons doesn't like taking blame of losing or getting bashed on themselves

- - - Updated - - -

And one more thing kindly stop annoying our guys with your silly messages which you send as PM to each guy, use that time for your ally instead, might help your case there.. ;)
using dirty tricks like sending message and saying crap, like exposing your leader and such things work when its server start time not in mid please... oh and I'm counting 72 hrs of which you were saying you were deleting, just hope that wasn't one more of your tricks you use....

Feneris
06 Apr 2017, 04:23 PM
Nuremberg would beg to differ.

Are you feeling at all aggrieved that yours was the only real attack sent from the TLP half of the meta and it went splat, whilst all the DoC attacks sailed through? Funny that, isn't it ;). Made me lol anyway. Bet you are pooping yourselves now Falcons! aren't going to be around to fight DoC and even out the odds for you. TLP is by far the weakest alliance of the two so not surprising you are hanging on to that confed with them for all you are worth.

Exclusive

In tonights edition of UK6 News read exclusive interviews with TLP leaders as they explain the entire reason for their Meta with DoC was to settle a grievance with one ex player. One TLP leader explains how they fell out over another leader's propensity to brag about cheating and panties.

Read all about it here!

Interesting no one has contacted me for comment :)

As for walling my burner cap hammer thats what i make them for to die :) only mistake there was someone (Amer) didn't wake up to send hammer as well as we knew def was there.
As for DoC we didn't know what they were attacking and vice versa think your blowing it way out of proportion haha we are far to lazy to be that organised.
Cheers Churchill

Mercedes
06 Apr 2017, 05:15 PM
Lovely response :D. You do realise this whole thread is just a ruse to get you all posting on the forum again?

Unique trainer, really well defended by TLP
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4738605d4cc

Actually DoC has the best hammers so far, which is probably why TLP are hiding behind them. I can quote from your players too

"TLP player wrote:

nah u better not

doc is informed they will take care now =)

ohhh bums are you online now? Does that mean I can't carry on chiefing your village?"

This stuff is so good you couldn't write it :D

Feneris
06 Apr 2017, 06:31 PM
Apparently i cant send anything on this forum everything i have just disappear

storm striker
06 Apr 2017, 06:59 PM
well atleast this side you cant take uni trainer using just 1 chief and 100ec? someone had to use hammer to take out 4 fields, your that guy did had small speed and attack hit in like 5 hrs so didn't thought he would have courage to go to cap and hit directly, that too solo... so we defended other villages taking risk on cap:D only if he would have added any hero to pick up trainer then would have defended that side somehow

thedevilexists
06 Apr 2017, 07:31 PM
Heard the saying stones a glass houses? You got of lucky but still making a boast when thats your defence makes you look like a fool making excuses for it makes you look like an even bigger fool
But at least you bring some life to the fourm while making a fool of yourself.

storm striker
07 Apr 2017, 10:09 PM
As you were saying yesterday very well defended trainer, ;)
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/47442968441
After this 7 cata waves splats with 100swords+300 cata each, no micro clearer in that

Think you already checked reports but its just for others :D

- - - Updated - - -

Heard the saying stones a glass houses? You got of lucky but still making a boast when thats your defence makes you look like a fool making excuses for it makes you look like an even bigger fool
But at least you bring some life to the fourm while making a fool of yourself.

buddy we aren't much good on offense this time but on def we are good so think whose a fool, check how falcons side lost 4 hammers each being 70-80k cropworth
Check newest report on forums, might open your eyes unless you are blind....

I hope you play good like just talks? why not tell your IGN as well so we can also know if you are doing something there or just sleeping?:D

Feneris
07 Apr 2017, 10:36 PM
Apparently i can't post here :(

Feneris
07 Apr 2017, 10:38 PM
Does everything get moderated?

thedevilexists
08 Apr 2017, 02:17 AM
How can you not see the irony in claiming good defence with 900 defence in it! And maybe i am lurking in doc :and dont want to be kicked for having a veiw :)

storm striker
08 Apr 2017, 07:37 AM
and why can you not see(kinda blind I guess) second report when someone thinks its totally defenseless and 80k cropworth hammer goes down;) I lost 900 troops but your side????
also dont try to act smart and dumb same time...I told you look on new report and still you are on that old one...that time waves sent were bad so I sniped last two and thought no one will do that bad waves if he was sending real and so defended diet and as what a good player would do- send back standing if that's less than enough to kill hammer and defend with some 1k troops so if thats a fake, enemy doesn't get to know about it...no need to get 10-20k troops slaughtered anywhere unless you know you can have defended even that side

I feel pity for you that even on forum you are needing to hide, so are you one those four who lost hammer this week or you are also in same queue to lose it on us? you cant take a stand for yourself without hiding up using weird names and act like on top of everyone...funny... and you aren't DOC for sure so dont act like fool

Mercedes
08 Apr 2017, 07:43 AM
But what you haven't said is that 80k Hammer is from an account that is deleting and that it took 90k of your defence with it. If you are so good at defending, then you should have had enough in there to make sure that the hammer barely dented it. Personally, knowing the account was deleting, I would have dodged the hammer and cut the waves to minimise damage. Nothing more frustrating for a deleting offensive player to leave with their hammer still intact ;) And why are you hiding the defender? We all know it's you :D

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/474410a1837

TLP seem to be losing a lot of players lately, why aren't they even bothering to pass on their artefacts before they delete? Seem to be having a few problems with your players getting banned too?

Maybe they are bored. According to your largest member, the plan is for TLP to build the defence and DoC to build the offence. Sounds a great plan, if only you had someone to fight :D He also said he was so bored of the server he was thinking of deleting. Implied he is intending to be your WW holder too so I think you ought to go and do something to make the game more interesting or you may be losing your five Germans...

Thedevilexists isn't in Falcons, so maybe he is in DoC or maybe he is in TLP :D

storm striker
08 Apr 2017, 07:59 AM
kinda mistake again...that 90k points were from your all week when you used hammer twice and you were already in attackers this week... I had def to take out one more hammer as well if you checked report well
you killed our 60k def only in that attack while losing 80k so think you should analyze things again if you even do it before writing anything

and will you allow four waves to pass and take down 8 fields? thats shows how good you are..you wouldn't have went into delete without losing hammer, so dont act like that...you are already a lot of time ahead from when you said about deleting to me on 4th april and we have removed all yellows who used to keep going inactive.. and well

And well no matter what you say, everyone knows you are deleting because you know you wont win not because of self prestige or anything so... :D

Mercedes
08 Apr 2017, 08:16 AM
and will you allow four waves to pass and take down 8 fields? thats shows how good you are..you wouldn't have went into delete without losing hammer, so dont act like that...you are already a lot of time ahead from when you said about deleting to me on 4th april and we have removed all yellows who used to keep going inactive.. and well

And well no matter what you say, everyone knows you are deleting because you know you wont win not because of self prestige or anything so... :D

I delete when I'm good and ready, not when you think I should go. I know you are desperate to get rid of any competition at all on the server so you can continue your little sim fest server with DoC undisturbed but I have some tidying up to do first ;)

This server is dire, boring, dull, and most of that is down to TLP leadership. DoC do at least have some sense of fun. 3 alliances barely scraping together 40/50 odd players each does not make for a promising round, especially when two of those three alliances decide to join together to make one of 90 odd against one of 40. I hear the server you won on au only had your alliance on it and no others, so I guess no competition is the right kind of competition for you :)

As for losing your wheat fields, you only had a few 17s anyway, nothing to get so precious about. A true leader would take a hit for the team...

Anyway this conversation is boring now, pretty much like the really one sided one we had in Skype where you spent 24 hours pontificating about how awesome you are when you weren't going on and on and on about that old grievance which seems to have driven entire TLP strategy, so feel free to have the last word.

storm striker
08 Apr 2017, 08:51 AM
so you wanted me not to defend your hammer and lose fields, then you again come on forum bragging you didn't find any def? and then hit one more player? looks like you failed already and thus quitting....
You are deleting only because you lost hammer not like you were already on delete... its better to snipe only when the person is already deleting and not waiting for time to lose hammer and then start countdown else you will just lose more and more fields, bad for you that your hammer could have reached only me (and splat) after the time you thought of deleting.

I know you were expecting me not to defend and lose things... but things dont go by just thinking

Feneris
08 Apr 2017, 09:30 AM
So this forum is broken i cant post haha

Mercedes
08 Apr 2017, 09:31 AM
I know you were expecting me not to defend and lose things... but things dont go by just thinking

No I expected you to defend and lose your alliances things, which is exactly what you did ;)

Feneris, your replies have all popped up now, apologies for seeming to ignore them but I didn't see them earlier.

Tut tut Amer, sleeping through your send time :D. Good thing you did though as you wouldn't have got through Terrapin's defence either. I'm confused though, which account is Amer, Amer or Chaos?

Feneris
08 Apr 2017, 09:53 AM
This forum makes me laugh

- - - Updated - - -

Its confusing haha Amer the person is on chaos account Amer account is two others from past servers

Feneris
08 Apr 2017, 10:31 AM
Few things i think need clearing up first we had no idea An ex member had joined your account as a duel till after we had already organised attacks our decision was purely based off LA rejoining you and that you had most artis on the server. Coupled with the threat of a meta of Falcons and seg we made the decision to focus on you guys with doc

Mercedes
08 Apr 2017, 10:38 AM
So finally you do admit to working with DoC. The truth is coming out! And why did you not have the courtesy to inform your members?

thedevilexists
08 Apr 2017, 10:54 AM
and why can you not see(kinda blind I guess) second report when someone thinks its totally defenseless and 80k cropworth hammer goes down;) I lost 900 troops but your side????
also dont try to act smart and dumb same time...I told you look on new report and still you are on that old one...that time waves sent were bad so I sniped last two and thought no one will do that bad waves if he was sending real and so defended diet and as what a good player would do- send back standing if that's less than enough to kill hammer and defend with some 1k troops so if thats a fake, enemy doesn't get to know about it...no need to get 10-20k troops slaughtered anywhere unless you know you can have defended even that side

I feel pity for you that even on forum you are needing to hide, so are you one those four who lost hammer this week or you are also in same queue to lose it on us? you cant take a stand for yourself without hiding up using weird names and act like on top of everyone...funny... and you aren't DOC for sure so dont act like fool

The slingergamer is my ign work out where i am from that if you feel the need

Feneris
08 Apr 2017, 11:04 AM
Not really working with just focused on you guys could have happened a few different ways if LA had choosen to join doc or us a similar pattern would have played either way with either us joining up or you and doc

thedevilexists
08 Apr 2017, 11:07 AM
Not really working with just focused on you guys could have happened a few different ways if LA had choosen to join doc or us a similar pattern would have played either way with either us joining up or you and doc

How does it feel to be doc biatchs? If you dont know thats what you are yet you will by the end of next week ;)

- - - Updated - - -

How does it feel to be doc biatchs? If you dont know thats what you are yet you will by the end of next week ;)

Feneris
08 Apr 2017, 11:36 AM
Meh not really worried about that at this point we have nothing to lose

Mercedes
08 Apr 2017, 11:42 AM
You have nothing to win either :D

Feneris
08 Apr 2017, 12:12 PM
Always something to win even if its being destroyed :)

- - - Updated - - -

One thing we wont be doing is quitting though

Mercedes
18 Apr 2017, 09:29 PM
Latest News

As the UK Government call for a General Election, TLP also wish they could reassess their position. Taking out the only credible competition in the SW has left DoC free to mop up the remaining players in the SE. How will TLP measure up against the Eastern promise that is now DoC?

More on this from TLP leaders later...

Feneris
18 Apr 2017, 09:48 PM
We will be enjoying the battles to come during the ww race

Mercedes
18 Apr 2017, 10:16 PM
Is it true that TLP don't intend to have a WW?

nikilo
24 Apr 2017, 03:39 PM
Where did u hear that rumor?

Mercedes
24 Apr 2017, 03:46 PM
From Churchill, your glorious leader ;)

nikilo
24 Apr 2017, 08:44 PM
Cool, if he says so :) We don't even have troops to clear natars so there's not much to discuss..

Feneris
04 May 2017, 12:52 PM
What happened why did we get a ww????

Rozenfield
04 May 2017, 02:36 PM
what is this crap, there is no news!

Feneris
04 May 2017, 03:43 PM
There must be gremlins in my account chiefing ww and such

nikilo
04 May 2017, 06:42 PM
report fen using gremlins

John-Smith92
06 May 2017, 11:55 AM
Latest News

As the UK Government call for a General Election, TLP also wish they could reassess their position. Taking out the only credible competition in the SW has left DoC free to mop up the remaining players in the SE. How will TLP measure up against the Eastern promise that is now DoC?

More on this from TLP leaders later...

What? No new episode of Gossip Girl brought to us by Mercedes?

Mercedes
06 May 2017, 08:41 PM
What? No new episode of Gossip Girl brought to us by Mercedes?

Sorry, didn't realise anyone was still playing this server?

John-Smith92
07 May 2017, 11:18 AM
Sorry, didn't realise anyone was still playing this server?

Oh I get the confusion but no, see Falcons aren't really in the game anymore, but the rest is still going strong.

Mercedes
07 May 2017, 12:23 PM
I beg to differ
That's the most shockingly low player numbers I've ever seen on a UK server. Sunday afternoon and only 24 players online? I wonder if it has anything to do with two alliances teaming up and making the server a dull simfest?

Some stats for you;

Last UK6 there were over 1,500 players. The top attacking alliance finished with over 13 million off points. This server, the top 3 between them are struggling to get half that. The number one account has been banned for weeks.

I'm assuming you are in TLP. Falcons at least had a fight this server. TLP have sat and simmed the entire time. Barely 2 million attack points (mainly from clearing natars) and only just over half a million defence points.

#failserver. #boringalliance

Falcons have moved to a server with a bit of life on it.

nikilo
08 May 2017, 09:00 PM
Wish I had time to play that other server, to make your alli delete there as well :) Losing side has rights to cry.. Hush hush little baby

Mercedes
09 May 2017, 06:03 AM
TLP didn't make anyone delete, they only attacked Falcons about twice? Churchill lost his hammer on Terrapin months ago oh and I think one of yours tried and failed to take an artefact last night. Stormstriker splatted a few troops earlier and I think that's about all the action we've seen from TLP. You have 4 players in the top 20 attackers, 2 of which are there because they cleared the WW defence of natars. Pretty abysmal statistics for the largest alliance on the server.

TLP making people delete, don't make me laugh :D. TLP #boringalliance on uk6 #failserver

ha ha there's an ex Falcons player who played this, his first server on his phone for about 6 weeks before going inactive who has more off points than you ...

Rozenfield
09 May 2017, 11:43 AM
Here are some news.

TK7 left D*o*C (http://ts6.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=17), reasons are your thing to discuss. Maybe wants to be solo, atm his/her hero first (lvl 160)
For this week again Storm Striker (http://ts6.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=402) holds top 1 raid.
Highest village what you can chief is with population 1314 TFA0 (http://ts6.travian.co.uk/karte.php?d=293515), player named as Two Four Albert (http://ts6.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=7502), sadly for every one who wants it must wait him from his vacation.

These news brought to you Rozenfield
Please dont raid.:$

thedevilexists
09 May 2017, 11:54 AM
Nlw now meme show some respect they spent all server building them ww clearing hammers you saying such things is just so rude and uncalled for they worked so hard alliance pushing them 2 super hammers think you should show some respect to what are clearly superior players and a leadership that ordered them 2 hammers to be built

TLP i for one sulute you clearly your the VIP alliance on the uk domain if we have you.guys leading the charge we could even win the tourny server

Feneris
09 May 2017, 03:48 PM
Nlw now meme show some respect they spent all server building them ww clearing hammers you saying such things is just so rude and uncalled for they worked so hard alliance pushing them 2 super hammers think you should show some respect to what are clearly superior players and a leadership that ordered them 2 hammers to be built

TLP i for one sulute you clearly your the VIP alliance on the uk domain if we have you.guys leading the charge we could even win the tourny server

WOW so much bitterness from the falcons! alliance its sad really probably as sad as losing to us in the end. If you think those were hammers we sent on the ww haha also correction it was like 5 players that sent scraps to clear the WW.
As for the rest of the server what is best in life??
"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

thedevilexists
09 May 2017, 05:50 PM
Who said i was in falcons and there was me being nice and stickiing up for you lol

storm striker
09 May 2017, 07:33 PM
http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAABQQAAALUCAIAAADSZahtAAAgAElEQVR4nOy9eVgUV973Xc/9zL/3 7zbc13v81x3komTyXD3cCeTYBI1iTqJmWxgEwGjiVlmgjERSWyNCjqJaMSg0phWowLiyiKLyOrSKuACCpQshq3buG8obiBgkknS7 x/VXXVq665uurqr5Pu5uLy6T50659SpA9anf ecpuoAAAAAAAAAAIBhBhXsBgAAAAAAAAAAAIEGMgwAAAAAAAAAYNgBGQYAAAAAAAAAMOyADAMAAAAAAAAAGHb4IMPmCIojwiw GhKfX1eXHx/CvPC dN5p5ggqwuxzaT5UOPRL8FOr3HSyktP923I/FMi7JIqiKK9KHEoD5G xnysCAAAAAAAA6AbfZNiNLXglHjIFEPLHf6cGPjQ4AL5EVJEfH J1H2hRhodWFGQYAAAAAAAA4E 0J8M891PfhbUvw75UBxl2fy5kGAAAAAAAgOEOFeL1VFwpW8iPD3FOfI13HWWyEXNjldZA2DDnwoJIKVciocv8PEqrc2NK7AuyStE VcQd5LYmICKGokBAyquuFZxFZyQ8EJOqSbYDrEth Cok3O3M6J57z5ypzF0b0eURECEVFmCUK5N8GL D3gtdX5EO9bmVYWB7/7pvZgQ0/BgAAAAAA4IGCYo1L8eM ufaT9QdSDAUm6XWoLT8 hD1Tyu5CeG1mM5kjQkJCWGHy6XIEq1lddQnj04Kwresgt8bYHMHqE/8avPE38acIsnVJJYbE55NBdnMEeVlk84SN4nkvYeT8An2P2SvqPZkr8q1eBbe4jv0V4Gs/J DQYQAAAAAAAHSGhAdQFEVRoqM h1J56im2Vu/nnToLJMslN7Xit9mVyxwREm8Wn j95YhbTii 8BT gl6XqQl8j5V15d0gqIJthqgu QaEhMi0We4154ziGycqUNgnyvHUe 671Jd65W xeDjJjNsAzNcHAAAAAAAA BfWeyUTKe f8NWXYaZEs1SxErtJMdUzqpkfHxJh9sqFFU2Tdlbj sTAKxl2ts 7RvFKcNXhnTq6maIt9ZorhwzM80K4/AIFfaKcocmwL/W6l2E3gXHRLQAAAAAAAADoATcxYU6GvQ/uSaqFP6dJu8qRDGySc3e5zOQE6YgIb0KwimW4jtNENxN9BetO2dMiIrxyYcnIsGxdsg3gh33dyjBvTa50ZJhfoKBPfLo076/Ip3rd32LBMalDcGEAAAAAAAB0hZuYMCHDvkyTFq68ZNNEG2gRB72yCeEqTYEc8ttMZvZ6eacCGeaumFswy6 d1xniMiVW5npulbCPZepy3wD20wmP06TZPdBYb5fPFkLujDa0r33y9op8qdfNLRYPJ97dj4gI8e0iAQAAAAAAGIbIxWMZAtwSuUT 2UEAbNGzBilMd4suMBgAAAAAAAIAWUEWG1fb7oH E4LFJXp/v/UxiDXbC0AnWRfn60RRkGAAAAAAAAL2CyHDQEa19BroBMgwAAAAAAIBekZNhMioGGQYAAAAAAAAA8EDhJjLMvQ1UYwAAAAAAAAAAg ECgZKUkZBgAAAAAAAAAwLADMgwAAAAAAAAAYNgBGQYAAAAAAAAAMOyADAMAAAAAAAAAGHZAhgEAAAAAAAAADDsgwwAAAAAAAAAAh h2QYQAAAAAAAAAAww7IMAAAAAAAAACAYQdkGAAAAAAAAADAsAMyDAAAAAAAAABg2AEZBgAAAAAAAAAw7IAMAwAAAAAAAAAYdkCGA QAAAAAAAAAMOzzI8HEAZAjMAAUAAAAAAAAANeDJ8KlTpy5evHjt2rWbN2/29vYOAuCW3t7enp6ea9euXbx48dSpU8EaxAAAAAAAAADgLVRdXV1jY P58 dhv2CI9Pb2XrhwgabpYI9qAAAAAAAAAPAAZbfbb9HWyNAg8Od /ePX369IkTJ4I9tgEAAAAAAABAFirY6gQeTLq7u HDIIjk5eUFuwlg2IFRBwAAAOgLyDBQiwsXLmCfLRAsNm/eHOwmgGEHRh0AAACgLyDDQEXsdnuwRzgYpkBLQODBqAMAAAD0hTsZHhgY6B/ovzdw797Avf7B/oHBgYBJFHgwuH37dlNTk29Dc138GP OdTCs8E1LMOrAUIAMAwAAAPpCQoYHBgbuDdyT0xtYMfCKs2fPehyFHe3tgp rDU9cbXyydV o FAAfivAA4BHLcGoA34HMgwAAADoC6EM9w/0u17cO3vn7KHLB3eey809l33gqvX0XXvfQK8gGxjmDAx4 GTk3r17HlcOd7S3N0eOa3prfHPkuKbIcScjxw0ODt66fTs3N7fROLYpclxT5DjaOJY2joWWgLq6utraWo95lMgwRh1Qjl9GnSTh4 eHh4eE nAgAAACAISIRGb577 62H7a8XTdpdNUzY2qfGUM/80LzqHHNL4yjX3j7 5iMS ndfd2Dg4Pu48MTJkyYMGGC3FGKotrb25W4lr8Q1Nje3u7HNvirNLIc8YsgMm3atObmZnE6TdNTp069d092HgFDW1ub 1HY0d7eHD6c1xTcxP PjBgcFr3d25ubknXYkn3xhLvyGtJeYISkBIfL53vwf58SHenySPOUKqNFc7/VjRg8yUKVMKCgrE6Tt37pw8efKxY8fcn65Ihocw6urqyJEXYVZ2UT4jM3jMEcLKpceeWs1RZzz7 dfRG9QedZJAhgEAAIBgIZTh87fPTWuY8syJv4w88uQzh58aXfvMC/WjX2gY8wI95vmTo148NWb82bHvnpvaeqfVjfy0t7ePGDFixIgRchYXdBnWbJniwrUgw8ePH582bVpTUxOZyJhwY2Ojx9PPnz/vfhR2tLeffHPcyb NPfm3sSeNE642PHml4YmrDU9ebXjiasMT9IQXT/5tbMMrYxtecR jC4wGKEGiJdppnF7IycmZMmVKfj6v0xgnUfIFNkpkeEijLj8 hNXQ/Ph4NW1YfvCYI6iQkBBShwMmw85aVBBXc0TwPjJSe9RJAhkGAAAAggVPhvv7 2fQsc/ST79YO/r5uueebxj1QuOYF5vGjP9 7Evfj3v5 7Evt41/pf3lv54f9/6Z9 4M3JGTn2UEkhkgw8oL14IMD4p8WLkJDw4Odnd3ux FHe3tzW Oo8ePpV97 Wrjk1e7Vvb29vb29l66dOlq18rWfaGN48c2jhvbOE6/MmyO0EjTdEV2djZpJsqdpE5hZHgooy5ww83N4DFHUCHx5vgQLkOgZdjvNebHh0TEk1cUaFQddZJAhgEAAIBgwZPhq31X/npi7Jj6Uc83jn7h5JgXm8e82Pz8uNYXw6qeDD3 7JPfjx/d9fL4MxNeOvvyG df7ej7Xk5 mJjwwYMHR4wYwSYyc4Apilq2bBkjeCNGjNi2bRtzlM08YcIEJtv06dOZQxRFbdu2jT2XrIVJPHjwIFk W6m4RrKRpG2Kyxc3Q1AjO0eQyeDmisQNY0sTZ3YzTVrcJLYZ5AWKq2NPzM7OJhuwfv365OTk9PT0M2fODA4O9vX19fT0yN3TwcHB EydOMD7MmDBN024yk/T29tbX17sZhc4Y3ZixVxuevNK1sre3d4ULl5n8uWHM2IYxymXYHEGFRESEMFNI bNZyYgeexJ3rmjqqzmCComPl5viLGkF5AuKijDXmSOoiAjMkvYBNlLHOMnOnTsVnqg0Muz7qDNHiG9mfnwIb/Sw45Afv2UHiGx fqxXdvCIhi/5kl 4OYItlJ/H9UvBG/UekJZhiWnjroJD4uPlGibswAhzXX4wZbhOzVEnCWQYAAAACBY8Gb5w4/wr9S 9eOr5sc3Pj219YdypsePbxo63vzSq5PH1K36XvOP/mV76h4k1z/yt5aU3bDEdvZckzYd04BEjRjCmSrofa27btm1j1xVPnz6dNUMG0gaZbIz7MUcnTJhAauqgy8AHBwe3bdvGHBLXqLx8cTZxjWSZbq 5I3DAGycxuZFhcr QFCqoTVMpy PDhnTt3kimnT5/2uBtWfX39tGnTvDJhBvdfsNTR3k6PH1s3auzVxieZ6NzNmzc3btzY2nKyubmxpYVu2ffn2mdfOPDo497IsLy48rUgwiw4V1AasSz THCF6fHcjw4R1E83RTvxaL Tm5k6ZMsUrJ6lTJsNDHnVOq5OQTGc0l3/j3Yw6cX4Wd4NH8vMXwQtX4WwDzBEhISGsjPMOKcX9NGne7w5TcH58CCXXMF5/hsTn1wVdhutUG3UM4QrwteEAAAAA8AKe 51sOWnY9Mexp154qeuv49rGjm8f99eO8S/Z//rS9y 1r/o/HIXUr6XUvb3/3X74f1Q3j7h5aYek9kyfPp2Nry5btowxMUGUWGx67FE2SEu5Qr5i52SCn2SlZKiWkVu5Gt20gXwtaIa4RrkTBVckbphkCWxT3ciw oEmSFyiujmm5eL76xYsXTSbTkSNHmLc3btzo7Ox0HxkedM2Ofvfdd0 ePOk p4Curi43o7Cjvb121Niq515o3Rd68eLFnp6eS5cubdy4saurvaWFbmmhd2369wO// OB3//Rq8gw9zTNRazYx3FWC0SWIZHZzYxQWRkOIR2BlA2vxWO4w0Tn3n77bcFKTvcokWF/jDqn5/HDq2zUUzA8 KPOQ34X7gYPf9ySJYgLdxmmOYKdWU3Ip SUBdkQLrmBFj ITf7u5EvN35a4aq42zrCDLcMqjToGyDAAAACgEXiCt6963yMr/7/Htjw86vAzL3WMf/nMy6 cf XV8xNe6H79M2tYf G//XaScjRRjibKUUb9WjBJUnsoEYPyMsysK962bRtja6RzslFlsXNKyrBgEvJQZFjcDOUyLLgiccNIBJklWyXXJDkZlqyOCR1XVVUJ0 o8cOZKenn7lypUbN26cPn1arp0M7Ozo vp6b33Y/R5aHe3t1c 9UPHIY7s2/Xtjbc6lS5cYLWGcpKiwsGjTv1f /o8VvskwF6AVPmwTj9zkk7ogs28yzJ8XCxn2FXaeam5urldmokSG/THq6urYUcOfgF9XVycYMMJR5yk/l6ZEhp3FiUcy2cyQ HxGxfPjQyLMfOdkLNX7adKCXqiTCfC6aRibgU/wfFi9UScJ7BcAAAAIFjzBa2hseDIt5NGt/ s/00c8lRs6Zv o8cfGvkK//Frrq68ff715/f/pqPlvv 76t1/X/u6Xxb/7ddc0sfOQU38ZJkyYwE4AZuSWiXCyC1zJfacPHjxIzliWk HBwcERI0YIop0URYknWotrJI/KybBkMyRrZCeBy12RZMNYJDNLyrBcz4gvUK66ZcuWrVixQpxO03RbW9vg4GBnZ2dfX59kOwcJE2beNjY2vvPOO8p9 Pr1625GYUd7e kjj5U 8ti25x7Ztenfrfv3M0LCOMnOb8fn/OdjJY88VvLIY77IMG99JmHIIRERIaRkuKapCjO7l2HJudBuVnLKqgAQI1ixmZeXN3nyZIVmokSGhzTqzPGkhcpMcuYPGIlR5za/MFE8eETlcxIpMeM6Pz6EnCAdESHcmUtxRFZG2iV dySnSXvy3KBGhlUddZJAhgEAAIBgwZPh3t7eNcXfhmT /ondj4fl//n5gmcmFI NqHw16uBbU62RjYv/L8eif/st6XeO5N85sqgfrX8XOw rviysHrOzfKdPn076p2AtLrNJ1YQJE9xEhtnXDEw28aZWcjUKipKTbUEzxDUyxZIbaElekbhhgh4jE VkWLJJkhcoqI6cXE3We/jwYZPJxGygxaTcvn1bbpq05I5ZjA8rXDzc39/f3NwsNwoZLSl85LGCPz624bVHdm3696P7Fhzdt DIvgVZ30zY8NojRY88VvDIHwoe YNP06TZPXwiIkL4iW52NOIyu5dhIqAVESFarkkoADs7FCqsDMm9ixgzUbKMU6EMD2HUEZFM0X5RrkTBgBGMOo/5RdmEg0eYnzffWVi46PMgiaUBCkenZDulftHM7M5fkhtoyVQYPBlWe9RJAhkGAAAAgoVw6u 9e/d2V 16Z/vk53KeGr9n9MQTr77zfVTsD93Ti1YuGjjjTKsfW/ObKpnoIxNy 5 6phEEgkZ3H7Ebkds2iafvfddxUWYrPZ5EZhR3t7ySOP5T38h50P/yH74T sfeXhtKT/vjrpd6uTfrfhmYdyH/5D3sN/yHloRM5DIzxOWAUPDHL6sXPnzrffftvj6UpkGKMucOhkSoTao04SyDAAAAAQLIQGNTA4MDg4eOvWrcMnDqfv2fDNgWVJB75ceTR5 5 miqrIttzP/99WSl7tPpvf39w/Rr4AfmT59umB2uga5dOmS3ChktGT7wyO2P/To9oce3fbwiMHBwWvd3bm5udsfenTHwyN2PDxi28OPbnv4UWgJUIhCGcaoCwwK5kY/CECGAQAAAH0hEU4cGBhglFjM3Ts3yHyqOBNQDPu9x6qGhf3FvXv3jh8/LjkKO9rbdzw8IuuhR7c8MmLTQ4/uILQk83FD1sOPZj08Iv0/fp/ 0O hJUAhSmQYo05lPM6HftDwTYYBAAAAECxkJWpgYKB/oL9/0Plzb Ce80toB/oHB 4FSqDAA8WZM2ckR2FHe7vgZ9ClJeJDAf4NATpFiQxj1AH/AhkGAAAA9IUOIorggaG3t7etrS3YYx4MC6AlIPBg1AEAAAD6AjIMAsq1a9caGhqCPezBgw 0BAQejDoAAABAX0CGQaC5cOFCsIc9ePDZvn17sJsAhh0YdQAAAIC gAyDIHDlypVTp04Fe/ADAAAAAAAAhi QYRAcbtffr0abn9pQEAAAAAAABAVSDDIJjcunXr3Llzra2t9fX1wf5dAAAAAAAAAAwjIMMAAAAAAAAAAIYdkGEAAAAAAAAAAMMOy DAAAAAAAAAAgGEH1dTU1NTU1Nra2tHR8cMPP9y4cWNgYCDYrQIAAAAAAAAAAFSEGhgYGBgYuHv37s2bNy9dutTR0dHU1HTmzJm vr5gtw0AAAAAAAAAAFAF6r6I/v7 c fONTc322y2KwAAAAAAAaGnp0f8pHLjxo1gtwsAoBUk/0oA4DMSMszQ19dns9k6Ozt//vlnBwAAAACAyly5ckX8pHLlypVgtwsAoBUk/0oA4DOyMsxw4cKF1tbW /fvB3vkAwAAAOABBzIMAHAPZBj4Fw8yfP/ /e7u7tbWVsSHAQAAAKAqkGEAgHsgw8C/eJZhJj7c2dn522 /BXv8cwwODga7CQAAAMBwITD/7UKGAQDugQwD/6JIhu/fv2 z2S5fvhzs8c9x9erVYDcBAAAAGC4E5r9dyDAAwD2QYeBfqPv37 /du9dqtbqX4b6 vpaWlp9inYvwJOLl26FOwmAAAAAIGjt7e3p6fn2rVrl/zBtWvXenp6ent7FU77Csx/u5BhAIB7hijDK1euXLVqlfL8tbW1yjNv3bp169at3jcKBIhHHnmE/ZeF2rRpU3h4eHh4eGFhoXsfPnfu3IULF9wP0J9uno0aN5eXlms9lsNufl5R09elQNhYYMAwAAGCbcv3//2rVr3d3dN2/evHPnTp8/uHPnzs2bN7u7u69evTqoYAq0ZmX4/Pnz5eXlWVlZWVlZ5eXl58 fD0A7AQDBYigy3NbWxlhPZ2enwlOUy/DWrVuZwv3uw4cPH37nnXfCFfDOO 8cPnzYj1XPnz fLH/ /Pl LFxMf3// vXr169f39/fr0b50jLMXt5bb701ODjoPjjc1NTk5iPkc fOrV69urCwsLOzs7e3t7e3t7Ozs7S0dPXq1efOnXM/sn/97Zfytu0z8v82Z3fUno7cX3/7xX1 yDAAAAAts3379g0E2dnZVVVVAwMDAwMDVVVV2dnZ5NHc3Fy5cnp7e69cuXL79m2/OLCY27dvX7ly5c6dO 4vZ4j/7R46dEhJNm9luKGhIT09PT09PScnZ9u2bczrhoaGoTQVAKBlhiLDX3/9NWM9X3/9tcJTFMowa8Jq PDUqVOVmDDDe958eqxeX7sXABd 7cYW/Q0qVL79y54/cqHnFBvuZkeNeuXR5XDnd0dMj9f3nu3LlVq1adOXNG8pDZbHbz/ ivv/0yI/9vERmPsz//yP3rL7 682HIMAAAAC3znRQlJSXl5eWShyQLuX///pUrV3p7e1UyYQbGtwfdxocV/rd769atkpKS1NTUpKSk1NTUkpKS27dvHzp0KCkpScnpXsnw fPn09PTs7Ozr127xqRcu3YtJycnPT0d8WEAHlR8lmGbzRYRETFp0qS33norIiLCZrMpOcuNDNfW1k6bNs29mk6bNs2ridaSKDdhv/tqwGS4u7t7zpw5EydOLC4u3r1798SJE fMmdPd3e33itiwMKvEThn2OEea4eLFi5Ix3p9mn16tWkCefl5eXn57Nvz507t3bt2n/961 Sw7q8bXtExuOm3ZO6rjd3XW9eUDY1IuPx8rbtbn4TpP5Xvl69fn31daW/S36hrTCpsE32LXA4HA5H5UfUR5VBqtubO9JWmORCpbvYVpiUFOghKoOnXxaiMyR7Q9ixbYW8fJ5Ol67J/32j G CSrfGn8W6rqWtUJ0xhL9e/mfdunXr1q1j3/7yyy/t7e1MHLilpeWXX36Ry8ny22 /Xbt2Tb2YMMnt27evXr3666 /yl2OEhm22 3JycnML/TSpUsFL5R0mlcyXF5enp6e3t3dTSZev349PT29vLzcc2U9R9bMd7HmSI S9nlJz5E16hQMwPDFNxm fPkyE3Vcs2bNmjVrwsPDlyxZcvnyZY8nulFZjybM rAPDSZhi4qIiIiIiBBXIUgfYnWSVasqw2fOnImNjZ08efKxY8e /fbbb7/99ujRo5MnT46NjT1z5ox/65KWYYUmfP/ /Zs3b3Z2dorH5dGjRwsLC8kUgQw7HI7y8vLa2lrJYb10/ycRGY fOH Qedt4sSYi4/Fl 2e6 U3wToZVctbr1evJggRvtYPARn2Q0yH5bPBkmL0jnu 4J2t50EzBvSVer17PXq3UsBamXa9eT1qvp9M5eN1 vbrQ35YXhA/IVBsqTgkmO9fP5bPtftBGu9/4TR7J/Mwjl8PhyM3NXbNmTUVFhcPhaGxsFE/iZXMK6O3t7e7ultPX5uVPURRFUdRTy5udSUXvMynU 0VEBvZ48/KnuLxiuru7e3t75S7fowzfunVr2bJlSUlJ5eXlTDm3bt2yWCzs513uT2fwSoY3b96ck5MjTs/Jydm8ebOHmnqOrOEMuOdIoRrO2nNkzfxCiYcmAIDvKJfh6urqtLS0OXPmxMTEMCJnNBovXLhw6dKlyMhIJiUmJmbOnDlpaWk1NTW ShbiRYaaEkydPnjx5Us4S/SKQrIh2dXWdPn36vffeI 30gw8 OHPmTHt7u05luKWlZerUqbGxsY2NjXPmzGFqmTNnTmNjY2xs7NSpU1taWvxYHSnDwmnSJF988YWkDN 9e/fUqVPicZmXlycpySQ2my0vL0/yEDM12n2KAC3IsKC YDx3K2O4yjB3Rzzd8bZCT/G7B00PvBmtomsXj/ykwkLZDnLTdap/fvQAybBLgtUKDEOGlaHchB0OB/PxtiCxv7//xx9/VJLT4XDcvHnz5s2b0uZa9L5LclnFZZOalz9FvV9U9D77zuXG7xe5Cw4z1cldjkcZLi0tZUyYTWFmRwdFhrOystxXxHNhtegsVL8O AIYbymWYXGo7ZcqUefPm5efnM4eKiormz58/ZcoUNsO7774rWYgSGW5qagqMDDc1NQ0ODpI /MEHH5w7d25wcLChoUGPMlxdXT1p0qTExMTa2lqB5L/33nvHjh1LTEycNGlSdXW1f slkZbh8PBwSRkeGBhoamoSj0uz2Sz4OFkcGR4YGDCbzeJzk60zydXC5E/Kgc/kfhPkZZiddel8mmOCVmyS4K3ruY89i3vQJHIWtjnfu5Ff51tSq3hntBUmFbYN5Sj/Yis/cn7 T31kNo8cabaL0ysdDofDbh5JESmCt5KnOBx288iR5kom60dmiVOIYriq5dI5GSYOi/VY3DTJ0si2MRnZ9gvKdN4R0R0X3VlPLiwq4Xr1 vXVbUyqaxDxx4 gRNfd5PuGcMhJD2APbSFTJC6CP3S4d8TobSt0P0NZJJT8BKfQyvqTWx VC8hzvcMVKtdj5I2Q HX32KVs6WwJMqdINEBYY7X0nxe58SB9pVJ/eUQ4h7bg8hWUJjsknK/EIwwIUGjCDocjLS0tLS3N4XBkZ2enpaWVlZV5zCng2rVrcntHk0Fe5 ui9ymX7DYvf qp5ct5MuxRhfv67ty5wy6 FeNRhtPS0pKSktiNRQQmnKS1adKdhfOlorbE1GniaGfh/PmiGdWdhfPXHOk8sobNKjyXmSTNpiJGDIA/UC7DDQ0NUVFR4eHhZrNZLs qVavCw8OjoqJompbM4FGGlaCwwXKwcewpU6a0t7cPunz4ww8/ZEy4paVl8uTJTJ6YmJghVkeiqgwXFRVNnDjRYrGUlJSw10gSGRm5e/fuNWvWREREFBUVDbG6TZs2bdq0KT09fc2aNStXrly6dOnChQvnzp2rlgwvXrx48eLFZIqcDMuZsPvgsIwMc89vvDWM7iLDzOMjqS jsAyib2CYhw4LHW/Yt3zfWr c/aQ7lKIfdPJLVQ7t5JOuKZHrlR RL2ciw5ClkmdKn8LSYqF0q3XWy3TySE/BKvrgKzjVXuq FK5niXTx5meQNIntQ s4Wtkn5F680Lvl69XqeELVVExWxw0CiSsI8xKe4GcBkva7E69XVbcKU9SKz9CTDUueIrpyfgZfgcSa6p6D7ddLlxNfBnS7bY4LPr 8T9465LyXaSOi1ximwDeDWK/7ywH5eIx4PUlYrHJ1kQb5K0xOUrKM2DDIuzAAEKTdjhcKSmpqampiopUy7n5cuXZc2VFxmmnlrezJsDXfQ 9X4RMU1agQr39fX19V2 fFmukR5leOnSpUuWLFFyvW7wYQOtnJwc1oe7u7uZDbTa29s9VdVDaCyRxFPdHlc V7 57y0AACAASURBVDZiETBzPhv57SwkNbmw01namjVcKbBhAPyAV2uGa2trGcuS3N558 bNjHHV1dW5KUHuEGNMAZgmPWPGDFbQSB8Wm3B4ePgnn3wylLoGBgY /PBDJYb/6aefDvG6WNxX5Jcqtm/n9qJKTU1NTk7 8ssv58 f73A4pGV47ty5ctOkW1tbxeNSPE1aLMOnT5 WnCbtVxnmB6zkIqvCp1XRlM82z5IgX6Tr5fXq9YVtxLMwPyzjy1EXAu2zuyLDhP/y3rmRYelThF7JO0V40FW9XDpPhnlxZF75griubGl2Mg4u/0ZaSRwOqTsrWPEq6UwiGfY0J5jI42G6tiAmSVQiGIDihkms3RWfIy/DbZ5MmOd6EiUSLZK6NKnTJWE iJCMqkvJtFQnOyRvnKculS7T4ymSiisqSa6pbJmSVyoan9ynNASiT yUlgYZ9gsKZXjlypUrV650OBxbt25duXLl7t27PeYU4CYy3MctEH7q/fefkpRhNicbGxYsMfZvZHj16tVJSUm3b992n809Q/lqpe3bt6e72LZt261btzxWx0R8nZLK81U2cMyb6kxm4YWWpVyX1GPIMAD wtsNtKqrqydOnBgeHl5eXk6ml5SUhIeHG41G91/Mq4Vp0hs3biQ1berUqYwPD4pMODw8fOPGjUOsrra29q233nIvqNHR0XKxdB8IgAx/9913a9eudTgcK1euXLZs2eLFixMSEmbPnu1wOKiJEydardahb6BVWlpKpohleO/evUePHhWfqwEZ5j33CQN1ijbTlYg8stOm2fmM14d61AXfYHnWyUeRDEucwtdK8SnCqdEjzXb5dPJk18Rn4SRp4bluSlMow3JP/A6HQ3RnPUyAF5cgNXFY4Cn8mCkRryPDuIJTFMiwhxSvZJjwTylkTJavTNz5wt8jGY8mZ/nK1CeSP8Hvo2yPSXizXJeKW6JAhsUNkAx7y/x5kRgPnq6Ud dcgV4iUXT5ikqDDPsHjybscDhWrFixYsUKJaXJ5XS3Zphvxe8X9YmmSbuU1xkVFi4hFjPENcMVFRVJSUnFxcWCdLkvkpDEWxl2OB znzp0rLy/PysrKysoqLy9vb29nvnBYoQ9z0WD5udDssl/iHX j6M5Ckery9RfLhwHwEz7sJp2WlhYeHp6Tk0Mm7tixIzw83GKxuD9XC9Ok7XY74/OkDzc1NdXX1wtMeOLEiXa7fYjVDQ4OHj9 nJlhLklMTMzJkyeHXguLuK/8LsOrVq1i/p9dunSpw FISEhwOBwzZ850MJFh5T586dKls2fPiscl89VK5LcuCdYMX7hwwWKx/PTTT JzNSDDUpFhXm6JeFMS/5k0SfSIyj29rq9u4z9R 3zUiUAU2bdipWQzKIsMu/Akw5IxW7l0iQ20RIFgSRkeQmRYeBelH 7ZOyseA97IcJvMjHyJxbSSEUVvIsMeYsVeRoavt8ntoS0XbHN8UBS/6HOt7h kxCzjA99pgXMizG012QbIA3MiwxHjxMIRfH3QUX4PHyJUuDDAeOb/hs3Lhx3759/f39fX19 /btW79 vSCDuAT3u0lzKkxumyV0YdZ9PcvwEHeTvnPnzjfffJOUlLR7925Gqnt6eoqKitLS0ux2yUlBEvggw2Ju3brlhQ 7pFUydstLJCdM83NLnOsxAwDAJ3yQ4a io8PJzZhKm vr6xsXFwcPDAgQPh4eFLlixxf64WpkkPioLDcgw9LMzCrrgWm3Bzc7O/amEIgAwvWbIkKSnJ4XAkJiY6HA4mJhwbG tgp0lPnDjx4MGDHmW4o6NDbgbUuXPnVq1aJfktxBcuXDCbzZKHHJqQYalVl22FgmdY4pjbR1KHa8Ev5wXcmyEd5RpQ REluWaYTCdwt2ZY8hS3MixezUtujyWR7jq58iPhQW7iNK8Z0muGuVo8yrDojvCFVHhnBbFhVioEazDdyDB5iwQmVCilRtKnyAxgc lDyNo SWjMsvB7yGsjMPMkjFJZNlJQhNzYp5fweIb9MSeYyuSI99ph0//hPhiUaIK7R3cQTqfEgcaWS99M5btxNBFBYmtyQgAz7n3Xr1iWL2L59e3Z2tjhd8nuGf/3116tXr8p8zzD/a5T4aawKk9Ol3U TZr5nmPz2YwFKvmf4zJkzjA TpKSkXLhwQWGn UWGHZ58uLOQi9Jyk5klN5jmIrr8NcaCSC8xZ5pZMCw/vRoAMCR8kOHY2Njw8PDKysqFCxcy4rNw4cLKyspwBStstTBNenBwsK vj228HAsXLuzr6xt6XSwnT55kv5WKYfLkyadOnfJjFQwBkOEFCxYwK4QZDZ4xY4bD4Zg2bZqDXDMcFRXl3oT7 /ubmpp /fVXudF57ty51atXV1ZW2my2gYGBgYGB06dP792712KxyJmww/ 7SUu c84gJJ71yJmOUpsnkXEvgWB4cmGBW4lW7fl6lHzDbbQ80lwpvZs0JZoMLdg WrybNLGNs0SgVvoUXkbJdHLNsHi7aDaf FzJ0hTIsMQdIe64 M6SOZKSZHqfHDPiEcCeWi0Muwm3WeMGk gUjzLMa6bEXFvJlku3jqiLybCjo5woUhX6nrFvaw5AxwUUdL3Rc3d0O8TbRsj0n0hv9kWPYuy94R6TCsVHBf2Mkeu032epSVJn0p beKLghH7l 7u7pqamhUrVnzzzTc1NTWCPZDlGBwcvHLlSm9vr4f48NDo7e29cuXKwMCAm5YokWGHw3H37t3KykqLxZKcnGyxWCoqKvr6 hR1kMPh8J8MOwgfbm5uFh4jZ0QTTktsB01umeXK18kpLX SNP9cYidpoj5MkgbAP3grw319feQc48mTJ5NTiyMjI /du fmdDcyPG3aNPd2yiD3pU3ecu/evY0bNwrmSzNMnDhx48aN7i/EN5qbm1kffvvtt9va2vxexWBAZHj27NlxcXEOh2PGjBns2t7o6GiHw0GZzWamps2bN7uX4fPnz7txWoaffvrp6NGjeXl5ZrPZbDb n5eUdPXpUcnb0EFH4v7ICvA6CCGYjepicGACC9j2 GiX4d QBBR0LwNA5duxYTU2NV6fcuXPnypUrMvFhP3D79m2mfPfN8N9/u 7woww7HI5bt261tLT4t4UAgODirQzb7XbGdCZNmpSZmdnT08N8AdukSZOY9LNnz7o53Y0M19bWvvvuu 5N L333nNTgg cPXt206ZN8fHx77zzzjvvvBMfH79p0yb3lzBETp069Y9//CM2Nrajo0OlKgIjw3Pnzp09e/bnn38 a9asmTNnzpgxIzY29oMPPqAGBgZyc3MLCgrcm3BfX19zc7MaWusbwZNhd1Oug4F4I ZhTtDvyIMKOhYAP/Cvf/3Lqw2lGAYHB69evdrd3X3z5k03 0t7xZ07d27evNnd3X316lX3MWEGPcowAODBw1sZ/uGHHyZPnmyxWAQnXrp0KS0tbfLkyT7LMNAXf3cxbdq0KVOmxMTEvPrqq6 irlcZ0wg81mc/P1g4HHZrP5qSQ9PuKTE45hwgAA8ODz22 /9fb29vT0XLt27ZI/uHbtWk9PT29vr5KdsR3 /G/XHZBhAIB7fFgzDIAbFMnwxYsXOzs7Ff5/GRja2vQmsAAAAIBuCcx/u5BhAIB7IMPAv3iW4evXr586dernn38O9uAHAAAAwIMMZBgA4B7IMPAvHmT44sWLzA7awR75AAAAAHjAgQwDANwDGQb RVaG /r6bDZbZ2cnYsIAAAAACACQYQCAeyDDwL9IyHB/f/ 5c eam5ttNtsVAAAAAICA0NPTI35SuXHjRrDbBQDQCpJ/JQDwGWpgYGBgYODu3bs3b968dOlSR0dHU1PTmTNn vr6gt02AAAAAAAAAABAFaimpqampqbW1taOjo4ffvjhxo0bAwMDwW4VAAAAAAAAAACgIlSwGwAAAAAAAAAAAAQayDAAAAAAAAAAg GEHZBgAAAAAAAAAwLCDOgIAAAAAAAAAAAwzqFsAABXo6em5eu/ 6dMOr36u3rtPAwA0wIEDB4LdhGEH lxtNNvDmm2YQj5csNjb/ 6D9fPhgsUVFRUHDhyoq6trbW394YcfLl3N3d3dPTc/PmzWA/OgEQBCDDAKgCZBgAXaP3p3M9gj5XG832sGYbphDIMAD6BTIMgCpAhoEWOHr06JIlS2pra1euXHn8eF1y8vLGxsYTJ040NDQ0NDQs Xbq0sbEhNTX1s88 O378eLAbqy30/nSuR9DnaqPZHtZswxQCGQZAv0CGAVAFyDDQCNXV1Waz eChQ s3bmz7/vvlXyeVVp0sttatXvVNU3PrqtTUurq65OTkY8eOBbul2kLvT d6BH2uNprtYc02TCGQYQD0C2QYAFWADAPtcOjQoVUrvrly7mxZ5Z75y747YP8peXP5zrJDS/656Eh1lcViqaurC3YbNYfen871CPpcbTTbw5ptmEIgwwDoF8gwAKoQUBmuKdhSUEMmWIwURVEUZTAVy6bQNE3TlVvW8c/kYTFSRgtN0zRdbDJQBLxS3JfhhgqrIayAYn/ifCrEd pMka6qI63FnvPTNF1jDKu0qNwsv9PY0EDTdHVF8ddTXt6 o h4 xn6/A/mtVvmLVyS/M5LVfv3s3loOug3hethSxzbjBJThbNhhmRC2rMqnYfYsyqsBuIGWeIKjFmiKworMGYpaoren84DSdXHhhyDIcdgKMsYUjnB6PNi0 wKKiqWoWMqQTv4ZsBhjjRbZt3pFpofJq M6hFrA/KGX6yKatpoMsa7MsZSxwJ8Ny4oLY4hjfmErkiPjZH91hZm5lMjkCm/bkhUXJqypIjnSfUGQYQD0C2QYAFUIoAzXFKzbUkkmWIxOW3Xzwom8yDrtWfz8V2wy8oVa3ACFVFgNnGvVmSIZsQkUWZWs6TmtyWP sAJKlzJcT9N0ZsrSFTGjv41 2jJ97Om21NyE14um/9fad0dvNa9obHTmoelg3xROhkVVV1gNkZXGSNJ1SwyRIhmOLDEIbmuF1aD0ww4ekGGlZHyc8zEjwRllho rhlBS4Pu8ON1ApTjHlCXFpXMFRiqWolg/FLwVczi7dJf4uktLVy/KXr2odC9du2vD3sM N9F01yQ1fi1GB2U8T9MdJmO34vEt0cPii V3iHQXMVhNhhTuN9IYazBZlbbEQ8M4IXW9ciPD4sxZcU4LZl8oxOnQ/Jqy4jxaNWQYAP0CGQZAFQInw2IVLTYZWPU1WsgEMthL07S8DBebTBaaLjYZhM9/FqNB/GDmow3LeBcbEmTCgJY4lxS5rEaQwalAvBgvG/WtNMZJF8u72uQSTzJcZ0quoek6U6T ZJim6V3fpZQtfqcoecrSqCct86K3r/1kX1rUF FPJ0x5OfPjv 60JNM03VBfT9NBvymsDNcY2dOZ9lRYDZFWC3unKqzG5BqTWIbjati7CRkOOLqUYTbaaUlhIp/FpnQLTRebFjB//QRvxVTt3ZFdK3pdu2tF6V6apktLM7JreXm8a2C30dQhTrYYfzQaf6SM593kkULUw 6urjjdwMiwqItc8GSYy2lJcYWLUyw0qdBMfqd 87xa/taTMhznKdzrzEwEciVOj0yuyIqTLKciOTlLqN1MWVlxzryuiLNAzCHDAOgXyDAAqhA4GZb0WSau6/JWQmoFfut irNIhgUqzeKbDUvOyCUCtk6rcaUI3nIpnO045a04uYSQqxJThdRZLMQhT hPhuuP125O co85cWfj62sSI// 8TR 7fFOxwHaiu euXJxyvSZx5IfWuZ8ZntqUudJwT5pri0NquSDcLzCnS5enFypamiTlKG2bcy06SV3kHIsFcwM6ULl5QPpZDgTpM2phgJ0xP4obwM 88LCnPRW7dhQRbzwMTjMCwtb7lKGbqKBLhn2Ijgs08NSV8eFiOW6SCjDdIHRkF5MJBabFhhMVi4bY9eWFGcAuZj4kEqyYYx4Oi20 IjnSaaDSc5bJzITOul5yp2fFhXGvpILNpAxzoWZXpNnVnApeCyDDAOgXyDAAqhAwGZYMDFOukAbzSmFkWDQzWijDkmFh6UYogQtC 1hhdsbvi5BJyeachuc7lNk7DkchABDOZiCU57ZlJkSqWOSqxLNYZrpQwZP3JME3TX0U8e2DF37d Mv6Tl56sKfjifPNqe8va3G9i1rw3cl3cm6vefzF58rNJkaM3L19E00G/KVKrsrMqnQVGWoudt6DOFMe8lpRhp2YjMhx4ape8MRQfDm6fkyFQL2R474bSvTRN07W7VmSvXsT8FO6qEsgwm807LMa7Fpqm6fNG ykG5flx/3lkZZrN5RKEMW1IoKkWiRH4XSUSGmWBvcbrBtZCY8V6mfNfKZNdKY7IoN7fe6b6EorJGKpdZJjIsXHzsUYYrkiPDCJzNkAoqQ4YB 0C QYQBUIYiRYQn19WHNsLMk/hYyMi5MV25JGZIME0FCxnwE7UguMca50sUZRN4lGYQUFVtnilS6lxJxis5kOHPJ3APLpx1fGbls8qiSRcbilMhD 5cVrJxS9c9Rhxe/YJ761GcvPVX4 eh1fx zJHIUTQf9pnCRYfaQINRcnFxiTLYak toNzLs kQDMhwIMj5mBVh/MszFPwVLXr2WYZqm5adJD1WGmTdykWG/ynCxaQF/YbBsF4nXDBstPGF2RYYZTxZHlRdw/6GI1wyztulZhsWZxWuGfZJhySqIajggwwDoF8gwAKoQzDXDxN7P7AOOT7tJ82VYYgWxfBOUwFueSlvi2PWooo1/K6yGMG47JWEGkXe5X57KnEW lVxILIX ZHip8YW7ZQu2x4aaP3zjVtHn5qlPfD3lmcx3DUsjnrQufLF8wZgvXg/bt CF7FmjEiOepekg3xTJ3aSJRcjWYl697mSYpmuMYdK7SSu715BhL2B3k3btpOUjQelzdoErfzPkoU6TJjfQov0zTVp4SI1p0txyXy J4K9NFMrtJc4kGY4rBdQon0pKludlNmpscLR8ZFmYW7ybtJxkWb1vNABkGQL9AhgFQhWDuJu0FPn8tkr8aoAr8IKTO9NW/bE/ a/r0CXsXPP9V5Kjcua989OzjuYveunkhMy0 at7LoVviRiWEh5XNHbPlk cS3gxTtSW6uymQ4cCjzz5XsjmWvzfQ8jqPk6D1MD8OLEaft54DMgyAfoEMA6AKwf2eYcX4Q4b9ItR hvsOYYVhwAeV4vTx8177S9aM574yjkyZHLp8ykunNk1v2Tq19J vzJ7w5MKIkXNfDdu74Pns FFzJzytclt0dlP0/nSuR/Ta59JfrcShylcruRjqVyupT3G6gfL0rUt6vfUuIMMA6BfIMACqEFAZBkCGporX50wIWxgxcvZLT6z 4OWuTdNrk54/NH/kkS/H5MaPTgwP /zlp7M ee7L8JHbU8YGu7HaQu9P53oEfa42mu1hzTZMIZBhAPQLZBgAVYAMAy1w mh4zqqxcS8 sXLaX89u/Tg//rl5rz395cRnLO89u WT59Jjn/0yMsz08tPZK8d2HXkz2I3VFnp/Otcj6HO10WwPa7ZhCoEMA6BfIMMAqAJkGGgB 9HwrqNv7kh58Yu/jVz81nPzX3/6i9dGfvFa2PzXwxLeGLkwYuTcV8J2pIztOvrmD0cjgt1YbaH3p3M9gj5XG832sGYbphDIMAD6BTIMgCpAhgHQNXp/Otcj6HO10WwPa7ZhCoEMA6BfIMMAqAJkGABdo/encz2CPlcbzfawZhumEMgwAPoFMgyAKkCGAdA1en861yPoc7XRbA9rtmEKgQwDoF8gwwCogs8ybAcAaIADBw4EuwnDDvS52mi2hz XbMIVAhgHQL5BhAFQBMgyArtH707keQZ rjWZ7WLMNUwhkGAD9AhkGQBUgwwDoGr0/nesR9LnaaLaHNdswhUCGAdAvkGEAVAEyDLRAa2vr8uXLa2trV69eXV1V9a3F0tnZ f33bZ2dXW1tbampqceOHVu7du2cOXPa29uD3Vhtofencz2CPlcbzfawZhumEMgwAPoFMgyAKkCGgUY4derU2rVrDxw8mLOzwNbZv uTLhftPdBZb69LXfVvfSG/YmM6o8qlTp4LdUm3h36fzro62ExWr27b85Vref7Rsff6EdXNXV5cfy38w0LsRaR/N9rBmG6YQyDAA gUyDIAqQIaBVrDZ2tvb16Wt6mqsPXD0 Mote/a0//jN1v1Zu6oT4mcerzm0bdu2YDdRi/jr6dzW1dnZ0d5QXX4qd KdyhdvlL50reBPrTkRbU1H/VL g4TejUj7aLaHNdswhUCGAdAvkGEAVCGgMkyXZpfS4mRrYmhootX1kmJwpTBUZa XOpPIz56QGSNVgJsyPFJzODSsgHL9hKa2 lKIBPUxYfszFeVsTYwqiMkjEvL2U1GHrVwJ4hf6o6uz0263n6o/uvitMWuWfVN3dN/V/lPrzCuXmmLXfDiuqanJbrfb2Chl8G KVvDj07mtq5Ourmzb/dVgU8bgycybtcva8me00wedh2sOh5rq2cyZpoKYPLu95nBo1GErm5q3nyLuCxXmyiNICQ7V1RGGHIMhx2DIiVjRMoSCAm9EmWaKi qWoWCqmwm63261bQ5m3zE/oViuRJzSxLsCt8z8yPZwZExsj PW0bg1lLt9utyYmuvokMdFKZqpLDCW6i lDfzUszxTGYGIGdk1qlEl2iAsz22tSo5wpYVGpNd61Jc8UxtXkKtlDKZBhAPQLZBgAVQigDNOl67OrxMmZMay5WhNDKdejTmYMRT z1yIgskcn5MjPGWRb7wmMDPMJ73G9NjCpL9PKZRQZvvCtvPyX2EImi9OdyJJ0d7SmfvJ82dXT x899FfVUSfbMooTx R89sfSt5yyzY9vb2m02mzOrFm6KNvCLmLV9f q4tfxYaV5ZTkZFxte9Rzb82rz1Rk3GrsykxobjzkxKZNgJvxt5J9bHhPnrZnlJ9qycWdnMy OzDHuyfS8p0DJcEUOZme4U26A10ZxoZfIk8l IOVm4p6JBlGrds3pR9upFe2rsLRWZVSd9baQ1sV9crTXxZ4pyUKF3rPaLiTF3pJslgUQPV8RQsRQluPyKGPazAKKX7JlmvvHWJYa a2fMyY4bweYGwYZyQul65kWFxZsJneWrrEaf7EiczFsy kAEyDIB gQwDoAqBk2FJFWWCwpkxrAyzAsuXWc9RXWtiaEwmUQRfpt00wTMC7zI5X2eahGFJa2qZM/wVddgqesvmd2ktJwyCQ9bUstCoMopnZYTvce1xFxkWVdeaGMWk7I8xOYsSX4I4JWC0tbV9N vtK7sXHtpumvJ8yO71n9job2u2fzpp9J9Xz5u8K/G1tI/f6mB3z9LETdEEQxez70 1lm22fDc9fO2Hf0uLfX1t4vtlmQsrty0uL1ictuvLrQe3OT D8I8M262pZYEfXQJaVkToSYY5hDKcaXZ6HREglQif2u12u72hamdhi h1S0Xqnhq73W7ds6mwhZfHK6x3YhIvilK7Y6ifE60XE0N/TrTK5ZFE1MPWxK2Zdrs1MZG4tLrE0MREa0WM68KJ3FtD5WWY6ys23s5YNKfQTH6nfvO8Wv7WkzJs8hSmlTBfp0QTp0el1uSZJMup SU3NI7W7JjXKlYXQbJ4uO4EMA6BfIMMAqELgZFjCZ13C6pJhctpzTEyMFzJMqi8zT1o0S9pu99WG ZM8nTpEhGqtqWUCK7CmloWa9gvfclLKuKhLGDhVcB6yppaRcWC2FkYhCJeQl2GpMomzyhJrpC5BnBIobF1dC98a991Hr7RvmmWe camb947mGNyOMoP7PziH NCS7 NLU5686vwp5LentDe2mK3a WmaIEhipmtq vEwcqt894tWfx364rpO2ZHbTRFbiiek1aTYK5N/K455cvd83LKN9ntfpNhe97 IMswESL2jaDIMGNuPPEjYqGE/vGNkYUXFuak9/jOzOPECx Dw7ywcGY/FXrHarfbrXdCqf5M 8XEUEdMpt3uRXBYpofJS3M5v1iGiW5xwpdh5ylcojUxMTSxjsvGdCb3QUMdV75kwxjxdOpoTWqU00AJRZXLTKayJzlf5ZnCuFdSQ WOeDBPzrk15dnueydWcGl5FkGEA9AtkGABVCJgMiz2UWO8rYa9klFggw85VwcQEafY1N9GanHLtphFK4D/uMw7ABRjZOKTgEV/0xE cwvcu0SHp0JmzGa2JUaxmuIsMC8okZ1Znmlx2x78EiYsKFPVHqy0fvPR95scpMX9ZNGnU/i2f3Lq6bV/2nMKEsRXzRi NembOK2EZ00ctnfTM/DeeIXqDvaIg3RQNMHQZrq/ac3jTl3eOb/3p5LbrtVv2bYpbe ATc8fC5c2fJ9Z llbwSXP2bLtdLMNliTU RoaDt2zYfnyWYYgmbA/qLkpEBJizNX66TGS4JnNPjd1ut7dUpGavXsT87KpoEMgwm807MmP6M 12u707hnJQrp YRIEMs9k84lGGJVdN25mPDMyiOkSRYdHSa6YnmfJdHehaaUzKtptb73RfQkxZI5XN7MxGBHClDFeJDAsjw67FyIIWQIYB0C QYQBUIaiRYRdsZJgL8AqW/LrbQIt87iMUWmqedFV2ip9kWCK6RWbL209FlfHecm4pDEISliWO4vLINJUlppKLh2Vl2G2ZXGRYWEvwQnZfRYzpKf4i79O/rHr/tZ6dcVtnPbfk01c3xT6d/8nTR5eMLTKN uK1sD3zn98xa3TCG2F2u4ZuStAZqgx3dh49Ur9j3bdX9qT01qZfsZrTVn1uyvn0m2OfLz4w6/P8Gasz553ev85ut/MVlwihe71mOFhTzaurI4a0VJgl8GuGWR/jSS 5NtjjmmGe5cpNkx6qDDNvXJFhwTRpf8owB9c51sREmc2xhGuGYzKFO29xs81jzPxQMzMZW65hhO96lmFxZiIQbGcPeC/DsmuGRcFpyDAA gUyDIAq7IIFggAAIABJREFUBHnNMAM3TZrdC1ogstIyzGYmYsvERGvRU5fva4bJGbmux3puTalrg1wilugUKu4tV0hZjImJjBE6w T8k6115 yne5kNup0kLq3O3Zpi9BHFKYPg27sWDy6aUz31u2eSx1SmT417805b4l mi2fOiXk6b/HS afT8N8Iq5j2/5ZPnEiNG2u1auinBZohidrLZnpLVtDLnZM6 iu92ZG3ML1 wsfb95QXpewpK64pLanY31jfYO11LtYnNop3DQ/pGiGRYA7tJH5/l2kraYMgxGIpXVPtcVBB3k bCnoKpvx53k5aZJk1uoGX3zzRpXjq7gZbdz9OkXbhkmOsiUThXejdpLjE0xsxOMue21xLs4C3XMHaDaG6es3xkWJCZe8tGcX2TYd Fu0qJtq51AhgHQL5BhAFTBZxm2eU1jyfodh7w/zWaz2WyHdqwvafTxXL80QPdYU8tCU1tsNpvNdiI6bH9GkJsjpDhj/LxXn9z52eh/TgxbOeW/5r32XO3GGVfqF5cvi/z4 dCvo5 Z/3rY3gXP5342as7LTwW7sdriwIEDQzl99468lVnHUpsdM2t/e7u47 28f32265cl37WV7azwVwsfPIbY50GivmpnQbMf8khivR2dcMEPeZwErYdrE0ITE6zyx/V56zkgwwDoF8gwAKoQQBm22RpLdviotP6QYb8ItY5pSYhiF9O2BLsxQmqLXp07IWzxWyPnTHhi5TsvNn33UcuKlw98HlqVOGrLp6 PmvR722UtP53w2alnkyPULxgS7sdpiiE/nrRs/2Jm15R8Fdz7Y43h/t Pt/N/e3nh3w9q8trxFto7mrq7Orq7Orq4uf7X2wUCvRkQXVJbXuzneXJ5ZRftauDWh351F2i4kRN92d5xHUHrYujWUig1NqHWXR6 33gVkGAD9AhkGQBUCKsMAyPDDsfCspBfiXnxi dRxnZmx5fPH/jPiL9 8PTr9o e2xz234aNn/2kMKVpzMXv9BW/UawG6sthvh03nVo6471mRO/qn819dybq354beUPry oTV dceZYrr2rw1 NfMDQuxFpH832sGYbphDIMAD6BTIMgCpAhoEWsB8J7zzy5tavX1jw rMpU56f/9pf5rw6cs7fwua9Hpb45sgvjSO/ FvYlq9f7Dzy5g/HIoLdWG2h96dzPYI VxvN9rBmG6YQyDAA gUyDIAqQIYB0DV6fzrXI hztdFsD2u2YQqBDAOgXyDDAKgCZBgAXaP3p3M9gj5XG832sGYbphDIMAD6BTIMgCpAhgHQNXp/Otcj6HO10WwPa7ZhCoEMA6BfIMMAqILPMkwDADTAgQMHgt2EYQf6XG0028OabZhCIMMA6BfIMACqABkGQNfo/elcj6DP1UazPazZhikEMgyAfoEMA6AKkGEAdI3en871CPpcbTTbw5ptmEIgwwDoF8gwAKoAGQbaobGxkabp0pKSVatWfbV4yeezT dNjY2fOnJmfn88eBQL0/nSuR9DnaqPZHtZswxQCGQZAv0CGAVAFyDDQFEVFRVlbtnV1dWVvycjfmVdasXftdxsXLfrnzry8YDdNo j96VyPoM/VRrM9rNmGKQQyDIB gQwDoAqQYaARGhoaSsvKiovyW5ub1n49u CL0LUJURvWWXbnbNyxLSsxcWF fn59fT3iwwL0/nSuR9DnaqPZHtZswxQCGQZAv0CGAVCFQMhwTcGWghqpA8UmA XEYCqmaZqmLUZngtFC5qzcsk6iiGKTwXUedyJXlrtTg4kl2VrsOdewo6a6ekN65pmOZse5/Y62DX018aeL/r5v6Zgtf/ /szd8sz1v1/x5c48dOxbsZmoOvT dB5DyfW8YcgyGHIMh540ltUMoKCB9bjHGcn8FLSkUFUtRsQaTlaZpujjdQMVS7I8hvZiXmGKRLVUnyPSwZJ w3VJsWuBKWcD7T4C2mgxEdxkL/NmwrLgwhrgsmqZpuiI50vlKAmFmuiI50pkSFplcobQVEmdxSfK105BhAPQMZBgAVVBfhmsK1m2plDxiMbLK63zJpRDHaFraaC1GQ nxJL1bcgOBQY4yEDEtQW1u3YlVa4Y7031rX0lujzpR9Yi/88EbNvO83vrbs0zfzCwotFktJSYlKkWH9fkIBGVZKxsc5H2cwL6s NpRl F6S6n1eYKRiKYoVvwKj0 7YFxzFphTXIZcDW1JkfO9wdumuKlFqaenqRdmrF5XupWt3bdh72Nc2F5vuiv8EF5t pCgHZegupjtMxm7Fv2MSPSzoE7rYtMD50QCXQa4HrCYD9wGBxRjLP9EbhA3LinPJp uVGxkWZ ZSyJeeEJ luBzIMAD6BTIMgCqoLsPKVLTYZOCHgj3JMCO/FiMXUTYYDFIxZcVNkCerkgoroMIKjFk0XWE1xDkbYokrMVXwj9K0Ja6AeUtx2ZwphuQ67m1cjWRmULh9/fbUidHGP58vmLrH8taH747MSHp17eT/kZ76ZUbW1m WL6 rq1OhWh1/QgEZ9oHaJW9oWIaLTekWmi42LXD LStONzCxX0FolKZpSwoXKzamGN1Ghqv27siuFb2u3bWidC9N06WlGdm1vDzetbnbaOoQpZ43Uj aijtMhh9NxXJ5JBH1sLBPaNpiXGAwyFxvcbpBXoa5/uRiyykWmlRoJr9Tv3leLX/rSRmOi/MQ7JUwVqdEE6dHJldkxXkIGjNnkXU6C3bFoAXVQIYB0C QYQBUQXUZVjJLmWzIRnt3OdXSewMmwxshIs8uqh2rBTemm6uKJOLMMyR tMkS5VduUvTi4xZtGcd4kzD28aGhqa6eOXazdsND29Zt7rPfsXVCwevWTyI19Of6Z69u zVn359cpvV61cceLECZrGJxQckGGvIULEvhGQPufJsMvHSBsUxkLZ10IVZOCFhTnprdqxoYp44WNwmBcWttylDN3FNE0Xdxuouxa 6w2RwGC007UVwWKaHicsvMLJRYuH1Et3ihC/DdIHRkF5MJLqCzK4UpkDugwbigzLJhjHi6TTWiuRIp4FWJEdKWCwvM5nKnkToLPtKOthLBJjJiddxWXRWnKs5FbyKIMMA6BfIMAC qoLYMiz3UubiXmCAtjuXSwnnPPBkmlhqLtZkwZDeN8IoKq4EVJ7F3kUdpuji5xKlSYSWmCvItm4cLQgoyD2saG2mabq63Oi6s m3vLEfTis4DG4s/ p /bH7l2o6JFbMe/m5O Ler09js ISCBTLsFVUfG4ZownQwZFgyMszaGi0QQkb2BOzdULqXpmm6dteK7NWLmJ/CXVUCGWazeYfFeNdC0zR93kg5KNeP0SSQYTabRzzLMAlxveSHAhyiyDDTV8TSa3bVsdHCdrJrpTHZmW5uvdN9iWnSrJHKZnZmIwK 43OncK0kZFgswe8DZDKmgMmQYAP0CGQZAFYIaGS42GfgiTHisGxmWyM8/Ufi4VLklZeirhiushkhrMfMvTdN0jZE02AqrIdJqSS5hlJj0LlcKi9O7isWZhz0tR0t/Pf5139lDg03mSzUZFXP/eHVV2Jm1Y7PmPrN88v qP1LT2NjoXDOMTyhcQIYVU77vjSEtFWYJsAzLrBm2GMn1w0Q4VDoyzLNcuWnSQ5Vh5o0rMiyYJu1XGSYE2HW9xaYFMoulhWuGjRb eRwzc8mNmtjnvowSryUD0s3jNMGubnmVYnJkIBNPsAc8yLDqLyMETY1FwGjIMgH6BDAOgCkFcM0zs/8wFeLlEntF6kmHiRPE WkMMDLPzZo1ZNE3XmSKZt5VGZxCSOOpyMCqsxBhXIpyj6yyhxhhWQDFeLco8fGlspGm69UiZY9 kO9vfrlv71qEN/1j99z dTh1z5KuRMfy/v0sX3lRTRN8zbQwicUkGHFVH3s2kraYMgxGAqXlPtcVKBlWLSbNE2Lpv4ScU6JsDAtO02a3ECL9s80aV46u4EW7d9p0sSKX ECYHEnSO4mzSUajCnsxwfc9lpsge7XDLMbRHPznOUjw4LM3Fs2iqtAhiXOInaTZt6Ktq12AhkGQL9AhgFQhWDuJu0FQ/l JK3tJg2kaWxsPNlwvGNPWsUXf975 X d3zCmc/34woXPFic8UzzrsaLvFh2vO8aaMD6hYIEMBx599rmSzbH8vIGW93mcBK2H XFgMfq89RyQYQD0C2QYAFUI6vcMK2cIMqy97xkGktTXn2hsbGxrrqtb 8q6BdE/Ddy feP8njUz1n/wH6v/8acjB/fTNF3P7J4FCPT dK5H9Nrn0l txOH/r1YiGOpXK6lPcbqB8vStS3q99S4gwwDoF8gwAKoQCBkGQDEd9eW/nlp143BmT/7f 0tn7Vv614o5IRs/eOizj6cdOVpLC6ZJA/0/nesR9LnaaLaHNdswhUCGAdAvkGEAVAEyDLRAfX193MyZH340Iznxk/tHZt6rXzNQm3qpePLg7re3zQjJnfUH667Ns clzpjxcUNDQ7Abqy30/nSuR9DnaqPZHtZswxQCGQZAv0CGAVAFyDDQAnFxcWfPnr1y dI a/Wi Ek/Vc/szpnyc0Fk/qz/LPryxdbvXjmx4vmSvE1Fu8s /eSTYDdWW j96VyPoM/VRrM9rNmGKQQyDIB gQwDoAqQYQB0jd6fzvUI lxtNNvDmm2YQiDDAOgXyDAAqgAZBkDX6P3pXI gz9VGsz2s2YYpBDIMgH6BDAOgCpBhAHSN3p/O9Qj6XG0028OabZhCIMMA6BfIMACq4LMM2wAAGuDAgQPBbsKwA32uNprtYc02TCGQYQD0C2QYAFWADAOga/T dK5H0Odqo9ke1mzDFAIZBkC/QIYBUAXIMAC6Ru9P53oEfa42mu1hzTZMIZBhAPQLZBgAVYAMA 3Q1dVls9n27d3z3Xfffb185bz5C2bN/HRW3Mzi4mKbzdbZ2RnsBmoRvT d6xH0udpotoc12zCFQIYB0C QYQBUATIMNEXRrl3bc/Mb6k9sW78ie9vm0r2H0rN2LE5ampuTE ymaRS9P53rEfS52mi2hzXbMIVAhgHQL5BhAFQBMgw0Qtv335eUlh2ptp5to3O XbB/SVjWl5Frl88v/G5h/o7Mr5clb9myubW1lYkeAxa9P53rEfS52mi2hzXbMIVAhgHQL5BhAFQhEDLcWLKjpFHqgDUhlHISmmDlH AnHNqxXqIIUTaJFJlTfeZEdNj DEWJHg8Nvd4Hiob6 vTMTS0NxxxnKx0tKf1H51yu Lg5/Y3cGf8zM21xwe49SYu/7OjoUKn2jNQaq dcWkTvT cBpKoq3JBjMOQYDDnhKc1DKCggfZ4RHRvN/spnmCkqlqJiQxNqbTabzbo1lIql2J/QrVZeoln3fypkeliyT9husSYkulIS f8N1CaEEt0VXe7PhuXODmOYnWuz2Wy26tQo5ysJhJmJlLCwqNRqr9qSO5srpjo1SlEpkGEA9AtkGABVUF GG0vW7zgkeSQjmnI92BAvbbaMaJEdSxmtOJvEiW4b4DcefFMNAO0dHbn5u/I2pd09vCh/ SudhR/RW6bQhZ/atk9a9m5ozvYtG9MzMzMy1PHhE9FRkOEHnR1xOXE7mJfH4wx7dvhekup9Xh5NxVIUK37l0U67Y19wWBPMrkMuB84wy/geXVBZXi9K3V 5elH26kWVNbbm8swq2tc2WxP6hX97bTZrwk8U5aBCb1ttFxKibyv HZPoYUGf2KwJic6PBrgMcj1QmxBqJv6DieWf6A3ChnFC6nrlRobFmW3VqVHeOrCrAL6As15MKrIYyDAA gUyDIAqqC7DylTUmhDqfMZhYrsZ0R5kWJxN kTlTZAndz8VVkCFFUTn2jjvlUy02TJmFzDpoaktNhtxqLomdPb aNchZzaXgLFnUbNP2JjMUWWhYWSe4eLbx6tK/mka 8qEP/Xsnlax2vjyXx N 2j09g/ 3w3L569Zn5mYsODUqVM2G7//q2tCmX6z2TJmlyVUC 6OqHtFt8n5dvYJycwaBzLsA80p4RqWYWvC1gybzZqQ6PqjuDWUif0KQqM2my3DzMWKo83RbiPD9VU7C5pFr5vLUytrbDbb/spNBc28PN61 XZ0wgVRanc09VOC9UJC6E8JVrk8koh6WNgnNltGdGJoqMz1WreGyssw159cbNmcYSMVmsnv1G eV8vfelKGZ8/2EKVljTV3dlRUFBksJk6PSq3OnS1ZTnVqai6p3aRS584Oi0qtZiPOAjGGDAOgXyDDAKiC6jKsZJYyFxd2vfIgw JscifabLah2rDTr2w2a3ULK6WSibbc/axBWVPLeJ5cXRPqtNkT0YSk8V2uJSGqLKGakWHGgV0pw0OG7R2NP59YZPt27LXdc84dTCuZ9fvvk56qWvHS8bkPb0mZP2vOgiOHa 5g1w7z F8mwzFFXZ0reJqbDxZk1D2TYa4gQsW8EpM95MuzyMdIGhbFQ9rVQBRl4YWFOeut2ZtYRL3wMDvPCwhn9VOhtq81ms94OpfozbBcS Qh3RGTabF8FhmR4mLr88mo0SC6 X6BYnfBm2lUeHbrUSia4gsyuFKZD7oKGWa7RkwxjxdOooF6WVjvryMufOFk6v5k7njskEe8kYNDdNevbs2VGp1bmzXc2p5rUAMgy AfoEMA6AKasuw2EMzoimKosgJ0uxrYg2xYB0xT4bF2eRPlGmEV1TXhHJRRFJuhYnW1DJnUFEyP2dZXBiZsWLiRJcMC0KdD7wMd3X ZbDZ762HH96t 7ixwtJjPVWWUxT10e NLFze/sTn z9 8M6L CHFbyf4Xdxfv7gi7V/o2uaL0wnuheSDDXnE8zjBEE7YFQ4YlI8OsrdkEQsjInoCazMoam81may5PzV69iPnZVV4vkGE2m3dkRPdn2Gw2W3c05aBcP9EJAh lms3nEswyTENdLfijAIYoMM31FLL1mVx1HZ7Cd7FppTHamm1vvdF9CUVkjlc1MwuTmhXuFk6pFZUgkc82QCipDhgHQL5BhAFQhqJ Fha0IoJfVo4zEyLJdNJjJ8aEfK0FcNO6O1fCkVJObud82OZvEsw9bUMtdZRGR4WMrw6cb9jkMfDRwzX6qc27xradanj19d8dSp5S NL5j6Z dHvjx/eb3N9F7ETpv 5QPqJaNJgq2tCo2oyxN0reZuiaqw2qXuheSDDiqmqCh/SUmGWAMuwzJrhjGhy/TARDpWODPMsV26a9FBlmHnjigwLpkn7VYYJAXZdrzUhUWaxtHDNcHQG7yMGbvkxM9uc91FCbUIo0c/iNcOsbXqWYXFmfsps4dxnxTLMW41MVCpybsgwAPoFMgyAKgRxzbAzRCwZzvWrDA8xMMwuIiWnPUsmkpmFh9xEhl1hTCqsLHp2mfQ i2Adehm02m832Qxt9c/enJxb8qWB2aEPKU UJf963dEzZotF7Pn1k55dGur6Ozcnv/5aEKObt/mjnNGniqLh7pW9TAcV4tSizxoEMK R4nGsraYMhx2AoTqnyuahAy7BoN2mbTTT1l4hzSoSFbbLTpMkNtGz mSbNS2c30LL5d5o0seJXuABY3AmSu0lziaHRZvbjA257LbZA92uGue2guUW/spFhYWYihZtl7VNkWLBPtXjbagbIMAD6BTIMgCoEczdpLxjK9yMFYDdpNwwLifUL7e1tXV1dnR3Ne74Zt/GL1365XDdwvmp3ypSsj//w3QxDS1OTzWZrb2sLdjM1B2Q48Oizz5VsjuXnDbS8z MkaD3MjwOL0eet54AMA6BfIMMAqEJQv2dYOUOQYT9/z7A3MHsa62RT4uDCTn6 8P2h /WLO8otPYdW3amx7P0momjWH9a991DSgrj2ji6bzdbZ2RnUlmoOvT d6xG99rn0Vytx P rlQiG tVK6mPdGkp5 tYlvd56F5BhAPQLZBgAVQiEDAOggIQFC2bPmb/6a9Mv9XN PLnx3oGEq/nhd3ZG5sb9Z/bMR0vz0hctXjZ//rxgN1Nz6P3pXI gz9VGsz2s2YYpBDIMgH6BDAOgCpBhoAXmzJljs9nOnj27d9/BpbPful8983rhP34sii6Z 0T oueb1k5oSJtQnLupYNfu2Z9/HuzGagu9P53rEfS52mi2hzXbMIVAhgHQL5BhAFQBMgyArtH707keQZ rjWZ7WLMNUwhkGAD9AhkGQBUgwwDoGr0/nesR9LnaaLaHNdswhUCGAdAv1E0AgArcuHEDMgyAftH707keQZ rjWZ7WLMNU4i ZLi8vJyV4dOnT1fPnatWs3btxgfBiA4QZkGABV8FmGaQCABjhw4ECwmzDsQJ rjWZ7WLMNUwhkGAD9AhkGQBUgwwDoGr0/nesR9LnaaLaHNdswhUCGAdAvkGEAVAEyDICu0fvTuR5Bn6uNZntYsw1TCGQYAP0CGQZAFSDDAOgavT d6xH0udpotoc12zCFQIYB0C QYQBUATIMtMCxY8eSk5Nra2vT0tKqq6pWpabW19fX1R1vaGisq6tLSUk5duzYmjVr5syZc/z48WA3Vlvo/elcj6DP1UazPazZhikEMgyAfoEMA6AKkGGgEWpray0Wy4GDB3N2Ftg62/ ZMK/i6KmdFTXrVq qb6Q3bEyvra1NTU2tra0Ndku1hX fzhvq62qKln / clref/RlDW6umRdY2OjH8t/MNC7EWkfzfawZhumEMgwAPoFMgyAKkCGgVZobDx /LhlVUpH/dE9VUdWbtmzp/3Hb7buz9pVnRA/8 jB/Zs2bQp2E7WIv57OGxvqG06cqK7Y2bzjzduVL14v/evVgsdPbnv9xJG9fin/QULvRqR9NNvDmm2YQiDDAOgXyDAAqhBQGa4p2FJQI04uNhkMpmLXS4rBlcJQuWWd1JlEftcJciXIl GRCqshjjvREldgzJLMV2MMq7T4UoGYOlMkv5asSirSWsxVIX6hexobGmiarj2450vjqFVfJtUd3XflXus688qlptg1H447fPgwm4 emabrCaggroFw/huQ6P7VCf/3px6fzxoaGw UFp4oWDTZlDJ7MvHls2anc6fU1Jc7Dkr8IFVZDpJX7TcuqpIj7QoW58ghSgkP5vjcMOQZDjsGQ88aSoUwwCLwRWVIoKpaiYiljAU 3TdHG6gXnL/BjSi4k8BpM1wK3zPzI9bDHGGgW/nsXpBubyabrYtMDVJwv4f/2tJgPRXUwf qthWXFhDHHMwK5IjoyTHeLCzERKWNj/z967h7dR3Qn/8/ 7 /7e7dN933efPuyW7nYpQtsCgkK4tlxKCEllsKBpWdrSmJBEASTnYhkDuTqRYzu2cBLbchQnsa3YSixfZNnROJaVix3bmsTOzdZwSU KBNJA20Da8hW4X//6Y25mbNbqMNSf5fh4/PKOjc84cfcc485nvOUd5pT0pjcVnF7rpKc3T1AvIMADgC8gwAOjCLMpwLLCtMSwv9lh5cQ06TQR3q OxEshdj4rIIpWYQ/Ue1AeQFK0ynFV8YWKmk16HMkxR1OjI8Y0Fv9j68zlti 95K/ OzuZlB1w/av3Nf6x/ p6tr7x4fPi4MGVX5GDDzrxOZ2r3kWrgF8 siNnx4WOHOlrJ1l0B39tdtWv/eKT2v0/u/nTQ21r7RnSA61 LDLOIwyhqGLNasnWxUsS7uGWxlzmMLjZ1e9PvabZlOGAl3Ew45TYYdLqdQaZOkfhAzuHmrvaorLSrq6qkuaqkq48aaq/tO5zuIIPOz WnDTq/JIhpwnQ5SE06rZeVh6WAQoQDVqKAICQfP2DlnwUgUaI8brHxkk6Tm2/nsWbwvEA6MEFIuaMZZFhemeopzUvVgbkOxALOezGqyHJAhgEAX0CGAUAXZk GFVWUSQp7rLwM8 lcjxVN7SbP6gadJkaGVXpQHUJyVB2gk813sTIgCECwtJNA3vLYubSYPca8a8rrJCxhj0InPIjgCb4xU2ZYchYmvUxYAoQlbLWzXf F1spdKzRrDw8M1y579uOP1gb3Ohfd/r2PHEpqqju1d syc26pWPddePLeiwDrC754lkWE7eyz/gJJrMfOlmSGewlWbvZBoInMxGx46FthRVlPw1Nu/erzyN0 87Xqhu H18J41ocCa8sDrtaE69hlEdmSYCpZ25vzXb2jdPJxkWEAqwx4363VIglQhfUpRFEVF 5qah2THQ 1lXX0URXV1eZuHRHVSInjZ6pyUlV60El86g5NO05fOoFodRWQRDjrrPRQVdBYhH410moqcwYCVBI7XqTugwLseLz7YxFCwrN1Gf1 W TV6pcelWG7PUmWljdWnz0vLw9NFiPN80p7fHbFfnpKS32odqNK7bNb8kp7 IyzRIxBhgEAX0CGAUAXZk GFXyWy91yMoxOcrZarSnIsJAFVuuBoqh0bTiJA/DWygkAogesQXHNmbbBUq5EoRMB3hkQeVCXYWGQbFfiVp3OHlG2OVjambvZqgrEx8Zc1ge3L3r83M7llcvm7dz8wqEW5/R0qL915W8eNndVFwTXPvXW/DveevaRkWNHKUo685Z1VPkHlFwLe1j6Uhy0meOJ5uqNQ4ZiFh8bG gK7Frx8841L5JlLzU58uucebXBwq0xV VQ8faT7tfbV wM1FBU1mSY8oVzLMNIijg9ciLDjLmJxA/JhSL6JzZGHlFaWJDeaFNtFDlIMzksSgt7PidMl4MURQUvm4jPPdSk0zRt9VBUCslhlQijH41zfrkMI2FhEcsw20QoDDqLTE5SqMY EU3jQgPyCKw6MEU9WR4UsrXLWV1TZZ5dOrxaaCpJHvRHLQwTdput eV9vjs3HB6RCMAGQYAfAEZBgBdmDUZlnsost5XYYkvmuOVyLDHysiuMB2aULr3E/egMggtSB2g09kjKmRLeAEQ3 uLtNMXNpUOC5qq0In4vHlkkBp25vFeMVNmWMh5WjqdPaKZ1UznSAXDJYcH kKeXz1ypmGx 9nbS565N9K45A X9hxsLtw0TAPvAAAgAElEQVTveqhn1Zz1 XcXPm6pL7hn/TN3r553N0VJHUx4yiD5gBLvkmmYJGgzxNMI UxFMpfhaGh/1Pv6Z8d3f3lizydDjX0N9pr JZWTr28af6146NWtgSXx3cspSv1/hNQzwzl8EBNdbMrQhKmc7qKEZIAFWxOXq2SG 2q7 iiKoobay5qrSpif/e1RiQzz1VLDY/3cQ1EUddFKTBPcj9UpkWG WlKSyrDiqmmKeWTglp1DlhmWLb1mIsn0zwWQW2mMyvYMl551X0RReSNVrYzC1Bale6WTqmV9KBQLw1BKKoMMAwC gAwDgC7kNDPMwWeGhQSvZI7zTBtoiWcNqvXAduNOZ540emcvzxzKZBjVA2Y/IVlmWJMMM4Wl6OJhVRlGVG2mzLAxdY6iqLcW3HcluHLf0tvLfzn3Sqt99/J71i19YmfBnW1L7jy67qEDzntXzrX0rr6/afkc1zwLRSnLsMIHlFyLvE7JpZEETVs8jUWmMjw62tc70Fhd8XGv 49D9R9HKreWv ZsWbL56KtrSPurrYsr6wrPdldSFKX6P0LKa4ZzNdU8dHBeRkuFeWZ/zTDvYyLpRdcGJ10zLLJctWnSmcow84LLDEumSWdThgWE4ASdRSqbY0nXDFs90p23hNnmVrc41cxMxlYbGOK7yWVYXllcYpfOfdYs w6LVyMhJZc4NMgwA AIyDAC6kOM1wwzCNGku6yvN9SrLMF8ZzS2r9JBkCElA9shlk1ozyLAoqRj2KK4 1SbDlC9MiHYbmnGaNJfGtNqZzNtMa4ZzuqmvAlXLHji0cWFoxT0bn3to0P2c/cFbGl95lDrgWJX/6Nbn7mxzzlk9z9Kz6v7GJfcUL7iLomTTpJHHDZIPKLkWopcKQVON5/Uqw7HDJ9btOF7WRLUc7Nne5KtrCxXVDf1iwz5PcG/rQHNLb/PgwAA1yi3VVvwfQeFCyGTYALtJRxdzW0mbTC0m0/51obS7yuFu0kLaUzL1N lu0irTpNENtKjsTJMWlfMbaFFZnibNwcmwECJZOld5N2mh0GR185PMhe21JDt4qw1M2A5aWPSrmhmWVkZKhFnWaWWGJftUy7etZg AZBgB8ARkGAF3I/W7Smkj7a5GyNQD8UFppbFyC3h teuIHra/OeeOnli0L/2PV3HuG6l7 eHRNaGPe4vvNG2x3r37S0ld0v//VewsfvSPXgzUWGYpZ287dZTuPVoxPLxv6 mfBP/1s33 92v63NTVnArvbszXC6w88v2xWy ZYWd5AK/U6LDmLsDgPLAfPSy8AMgwA AIyDAC6YITvGdZANmQ4K0KNE3xm2FjLgxUZOvDEiscsa56 q/Cx72/5xYMnty aKHu0/zVztPjexqX3rnrS8uojd7a8eu/GvLt2FN2X68Eaiwzvzsd3vNDqa3wx8Nmveqd/2TH9s7avf1b3eW3Nvokm14nRo3EqHo PCd9oBVAUha8RKX 1kkD2v1oJIdOvVtKfYL0p6bc043rpOUCGAQBfQIYBQBdmVYYBQIX3js33rX3A/uD3N/384amGgtDqh95YcPvmn82pX3TPXvs9tYtIbVsvLxOxvWPHB2cF6uB2ssMrw7nwjXNXpqF7wx8kTFhXnl783d8t7c1ce2bdlxrn/XifhotgZ5nYG7ERkfw0bYsAPTCMgwAOALyDAA6ALIMGAE3jkyf rIU7s3PFD05A/dC 9fPff2wifuKvyJZdWTluKn7nrTetfKn1gaNzw4deSp944tyPVgjQXud c4AjHXG8NG2LAD0wjIMADgC8gwAOgCyDAAYA3ud c4AjHXG8NG2LAD0wjIMADgC8gwAOgCyDAAYA3ud c4AjHXG8NG2LAD0wjIMADgC8gwAOgCyDAAYA3ud c4AjHXG8NG2LAD0wjIMADgC8gwAOhC2jJMAwBgAPr7 3M9hBsOiLneGDbChh2YRkCGAQBfQIYBQBdAhgEAa3C/O8cRiLneGDbChh2YRkCGAQBfQIYBQBdAhgEAa3C/O8cRiLneGDbChh2YRkCGAQBfQIYBQBdAhgHjkEgkaJomI5Hy8vI1a9e/5nAufumlZcuWdXd38 8CEnC/O8cRiLneGDbChh2YRkCGAQBfQIYBQBdAhgFDEQ6HfY17EolEc6O3rXVfV09fzfa6kpI3ujo7cz00g4L73TmOQMz1xrARNuzANAIy DAD4AjIMALoAMgwYhMnJyf5Dh4IH2k6Nn6zZ4AisNNe48mu3eTpa6pr2 IqLX /u7p6cnIT8sATc785xBGKuN4aNsGEHphGQYQDAF5BhANCF3MhwvLOpM674DukyEww2L1I80LRDsYFQ3ewiRe otUiDwZjZEiC4H5s/eQuvo9s1qKFbx0g2xnedEB8bq61veH9yfPpCZPps7Z9ir7x74MWD6 9rfPEbzbWbm1qDq1etmJiY4KqP2CwR70z9aSRb/eQM3O/OZ41x9/wWk4n/CbqjaXc1OzEnd5vNu0n mCggiAKCqGR/W72VBFFAEAVm1xCtVoIvKhH22gqEfxi4z8t ZCFEBQRRQPCho2maHnKZkbdsoWwOzO wMDiYfxoGK/Idqv9ISCsLJfkVSf/JUOqHbyjvWRGQYQDAF5BhANCFXMhwvHNH04DiO14b78DIIa2mtqTLrFJ/xrOkishaR2yW5KILMpwGp0 fqax6e39T/fTpbdTu/Pe7l7yz/9efxladqZu7celTgf0HPB5PJBKZmprK6mlBhm9AolG7ezyD9rMR85BNMLqQDXVgW4imQzai2EXSMx7IoQLh0KisNBKuKmmuKgnH6 PFQQ5RKd8Ck65r8tKTrK4KYJsxXSfoDl 2q8rAUUIhwyEYUEIQgw6SrWE37SVeleChDLnOlING2DJ4XSAfmd3D2yR3NIMPyyn4HK7P8gSYGK/LFteU9qwAyDAD4AjIMALqQAxlWt1TSZbbZbNozw6TLzCeEvTZpcjhrNiy2VrKi21wxQdO018Gli7l3uZKIjZNhvg7ThPZHhPTyYM zsiNiYHvJjmu8Sr3M69zXsrfipzXrbxcDPez1P//r5u7xrn6h57v rr3izYdeezZs2nT59mqZpQWKRMJorJtiAM/FEIyy9RnyJIMPyC4oFIMOpctw P5p VpimZyHmQy5zsYsM2RgZJnebbZU2NDOMJI25ZCnThBaZs5jRaGtgXHY8HqoIx2iajoR3BsZFdVKCvGpzfSArvWwjvnKRH7jMX7lI tTqKyCJMunZ7aZp0FfP/MHhtxWazOFvOvlEpc12RDAvRE3LLlV6af9DA12f1W5RJVr/0qAw7kqV7kcq8DDMOizTPrxj0OxT78Tvy8/OVE8GIZiu9DzIMAPgCMgwAupADGVafwOy1CQ5MusxJM8OiWdU2m3SmdLZsWJLC9UfMFRO0P4L6lc1PIyVc9hipQ1Z02/xCxpgcnKAHY2ZWwyZc Royydc7U1NT7ybOXKF21TnvfHvVk1ciRT1r5qx77l/efOnuQce3d1W8tWFLtae66ty5czRNi2SYDeOIjZvEzl4R4S2khL0ifMxRqZa8hQcgw6nRZG xN2XYh84x5/yWk2FvpeB75G6zLcT lykQ/JCRN01pYUF6h1sbhpGDNJPDorSw9xphvkrSNE1eNRPXvPQHLvO0zUvTKSSHVSIs bDsMRINlWcBYhlmAysUcklmroTpkJdqckgYtOLAGPFkjXWwIl/wWgUbFlWWvxaa x0W4UjktMI7ojw02pPfwQ1nUDQCkGEAwBeQYQDQhdmXYbmiem1sKlgkwF5UbkUyzNdHO0GzxKpnSg9ZZtjmZ//L4o YKybQEkZ6yYpuAllsbK6Y4Jcfs8eCTuNkX7qQSNA0/c7ZoekPyr/uWz59smyqvy646B//tuvx3zX9NPzKv xYsWDH9m1IA0WJVVNf7hEGjV4UsQwrvIUHIMMpkXlamNY55vK1rxLZY0okmWFyt5mVwCGXucAm00GajjWEYzRN0 OhiuaqEuanPTQqkWG Wmp4bde8NE3Tl23ENMH92FwSGearJSW5DKNwTw1oxbQwrZAZZuKJhJppxfSPJNtly49nuPSs yJ6yhupWmWROEtnWQtHM019lp1DGIZSUhlkGADwBWQYAHTBUJlhdOGvpsywUF8 S5qmB5rc2Zdhzp1mygxzqUVOwBQ6zI RIMMy3j156L Pb/jT YH/d7Lyw5i3Z8V3L5Vb3q95yLfi7k3P/dO5k9TU1BS3m7Q2GRZnhvkp7vLMsNJbeAAynApNvfMzWi3MMEsx5x0PyXayIidbIawwcVqCyHLVpklnKsPMCy4zLJkmnVUZRgQYe VjgtSkmxqVrhtnHB1wPwvJjZka6dPMtpE/5mmE0p5tEhmWVkdyxfMmxugyL 3H4lYah8IKmQYYBAGdAhgFAFwy1ZphG5j2L1VZVoL2KS4yTnycVVHaTVl8z3G3Ol64ZZhryLyV5S5BhJjP8LnVo uAzn 392XDN0wO1v6l68ZZ3K 478tZdkVf bd/Sfzsy0EvTdGoyLFkzLFzKbpuDyeSj060lb EByHAKRN3BjOdI07Mvw0gOE0mBSvaOJl3FM 6WrDJNGt1Ai87ONGlROb BFp3dadLIil/BXSXToXkUd5MWCs22SkSnuZDy/c 8ZljY2FlY9KuaGZZW5hO4CvOeZ8oM8/3wJ5D0rLa5NMgwAOALyDAA6IKxdpNWJY0vSsrebtLArJBIJN6ZOns uqNn5W2tr/3Hxdr7pnb8aP/rPwy67g4u/7fQzvVnz5xK7UuGb4z9ukGGZx88Y65lc6wsb6CVeh2WnEVYnAeWg elFwAZBgB8ARkGAF0w2vcMq5C6DGfxe4aBWWFy8lwikThPTwzXPL7d9exXX1y9 unF3rdfrv31TVW/ueXkyBBN05Ps7lnaABkG9AHXmCt/tZJA9r9aCSHTr1bSH3K3Oem3NON66TlAhgEAX0CGAUAXciPDAKDCxTMD/326/MqRnVfaXrzWtfzg h/3FH6v7lc3OZb88uT4KVqYJg2w4H53jiMQc70xbIQNOzCNgAwDAL6ADAOALoAMA0ZgcnJyud3 m5eWbnp96V OLPvz6NtfDFV8GHzu/3X8bM/L3/Mv/1eyfZdz9etLlrw8NTWV68EaC9zvznEEYq43ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0AWQYcAI2O328 fPf/zRhwfJwZJXnvlqcNnlloV/DeS1Lb/1wJsPntrEjZ/Z37dh7o6F62dGmuB2sscL87xxGIud4YNsKGHZhGQIYBAF9AhgFAF0CGAQBrcL87xxGIud4YNsKGHZhGQIYBAF9AhgFAF0CGAQBrc L87xxGIud4YNsKGHZhGQIYBAF9AhgFAF0CGAQBrcL87xxGIud4YNsKGHZhGQIYBAF9AhgFAF9KWYQoAAAPQ39 f6yHccEDM9cawETbswDQCMgwA AIyDAC6ADIMAFiD 905jkDM9cawETbswDQCMgwA AIyDAC6ADIMAFiD 905jkDM9cawETbswDQCMgwA AIyDAC6ADIMGId4PE5RVEewffv27etLy1atLrIvXbLcvqylpYWiqLGxsVwP0IjgfneOIxBzvTFshA07MI2ADAMAvoAMA4AugAwDh qK5pWWvv21sdGTPjrLmPbu6 gbqfU1r1q7f5fPlemgGBfe7cxyBmOuNYSNs2IFpBGQYAPAFZBgAdAFkGDAII8ePtwX2Hxkkz5 lWqqLIussvjfzajat3r/99bamhg0bS vqaoeGhpjsMcCD 905jkDM9cawETbswDQCMgwA AIyDAC6MKsyHAs0BmLI66DTRDCYnEGk3GMlrB5Ry3DjNrSl9oaypmnhsQcIS4CwdDp7JCWiQiATBqPR oad46NHp8 Hpyfc144WftSzeLx nv/lf2zYuqYtGF675s3R0VG frC0k7sEAWsaaeMe0mTP9BfDCOB dz6bRBebWkymFpOp25tRP7MSc4 1QPhr5nETRAFBFJicJEVRVLDeRBQQ/I pPiivgzUqEVaMifQjB tNTEAESKcJCZc1kM2B ewWBjvzV6inNM e5O9RT2leXin6z4bPbknWRtoBe1KLqKPk/YAMAwC gAwDgC7MogzHAtsaw8jroNPEq6tgsR4rQRDEjDKcSkOF86aML0zkkUH0gBp25oEDZ5nRsbHGvf59O7d frikbdPjU/sXUY0Lqf1L6b3PbHze3LK3sbbOW7tjB vDPaSJvRZUmpcDZPhGw7u4ZTEjwd5u0 JoBj3pHvOAlSggCF78AlaiyBlEDwSCTrf4LYU6HIebu9rln7urq6qkuaqkq48aaq/tO5zumIPOz WnDTq/JIhpwnQ5SE06rZeVh6WAQoQlMaGCziIl7Q9Y acDAqTT5BYk2prB8wLpwAT95I6SyrDPLnJYVqZTkWHEeUXn19APyDAA4AvIMADowuzJsMxJg04Tn9f1WJkcb9Dp9FBU0GlKIsOaG yqeOTWCpZ2m0mGmJ6sl7GEO8jpNTFryuhAq4zDY2/qG86HHH7vlSsd/9lRZH/3xzfZFc/b 6pu1m1a/vaOh2FU0PDxMURTVQ5qUcvJCxt4eo5hrl9dJWMIe2VtUD2myh61MieDV AEynDoGl Ggs95DUUFnEfvXDEl1ilKjFEV53JzXkU4TL8Nu V9BiqKifU3NQ7Ljofayrj6Korq6vM1Dojqpjfmy1TkpK71oJb50Biedpi dQbU6isgiLI0JRXmsRSY238t/XiYIAeuMMizEU8gtuz3MSzZpzNRn9VuUSVa/9KgM2 0KaVuKoriksM/OvdNTWuoTCTTSPK 0x2dX6Qfpjz2rpB8uYS2RY5BhAMAXkGEA0IXZk2GF6crCbGer1YpMeE4iw6k0pCgqUxsOlnZys3CHnXlhD0VRvjDBWjH6LpAp4/HYl8PFdPVDv sovHBoa fyb59Ze0e07JHjK/650b16eWFRX28YWTMcs1rkfsv8mrC54mBpp9pbVA9pYi8i3nl kOGUYGZK718XyqSTWYm5SIY5H0NtUOa9jLxpSgsL0httqo0iB2kmh0VpYc/nhOlykKKo4GUT8bmHmnSapq0eikohOawSYeTjB6x8lpiLD/ekIJkMsxWEQi7JzJUwHfIPGoLIszLFgTHiyRprT2kea6Cy2dC8MAsyzCCWYba5z24RjpQTvtI3hH74M/T0iEYAMgwA AIyDAC6MGsyPLOQosleDTKsvaGGcydDKTOM4Atz7wIZEI9TFDU 3Dt9pvyvU4HpicoLUW 3/aardY/8dte8Xa/ctvkX34n2dai19tgDzFVAFhKzMsxfHclb6DRpjx1k MZiaN28THx49mVYMTMspIWZVcSM2pFOU4HSn8G 2q4 iqKoofay5qoS5md/e1Qiw3y11PBYP/dQFEVdtBLTBPdjdUpkmK WlOQyjBKwmuqDiuuoWWSZYebhAtKEiSTTPxdkbqUx2tUMl551X1F2VuS8yEpfSbpXkhmWLj5WlGHBlUVnQKVaIakMMgwA AIyDAC6kMvMsGi9L7oTVjIZTqEh29qdyTxp ZphRIAhM5wd4nGKoiZiwemBRV8cq/wwvGK8fb1v6b9fKrvj9Ka7Olf8oGHRtw/1Binuu4iR9dsURVEee8DqQ9VXyAzzkix5C2T4hsO7mBdgvGRYZT2wx4okgWeYSs0isly1adKZyjDzgssMS6ZJZ1WGkfQvkjmXvsU iXTNs9YgiJiw/DtabrG6rVKSROMvXDPO2mVSGFVtxTVOSYSF9LEa2XlmWnAYZBgB8ARkGAF3I4Zphit/0SrrtVfLMsOaGamdOjRl2kxaSxjivOzUIEyOxTw4sHim6pe2128bcd4Rctx1cf1/X6/f2Lv2XltfnxwZEm96gu0mzV6GHNHG5X6u9U6THsrdAhm9A N2kuZ200mS2ZVhxp2jJ1F8q6CyacbdklWnS6AZaVHamSYvK Q20qOxOk0ZW/ErVV1GG5btJC4Umq5vXaWF7Lb7/mdcM87tJC5OjdZZh4YzqGWbpHtccIMMAgC8gwwCgCzncTToVMvl pMxdGJgNRkdH4vE4FT/Wu/nh2hVP/O2j4S8uRjvcC3e 9J3tL5uOHTlCUdToyEiuh2k4QIZnHzxjrmVzrCxvoJV6HZacRVicB5aD56UXABkGAHwBGQYAXcjp9wxrJwMZzsb3DAN6w2 LNTUa svomnPd1VcGyj Lefo2L9hv/862F256c WSkdE4RVFjY2M5HanhwP3uHEdwjbnyVysJZP rlRAy/Wol/QnWm5J SzOul54DZBgA8AVkGAB0YVZlGADUWbVy5Suvrahc99rfRgu/PFH3537Xpbb5n7Xm e23Ni 7uWtfveuNdStWFOZ6mIYD97tzHIGY641hI2zYgWkEZBgA8AVkGAB0AWQYMAJOp5Om6fPnz/cdPLTe8fRfBpd9sv83Xx6wda74flvJ/SdrHhvb ljQvzPQ3vHaq6/merDGAve7cxyBmOuNYSNs2IFpBGQYAPAFZBgAdAFkGACwBve7cxyBmOuNYSNs2IFpBGQYAPAFZBgAdAFkGACwBve7cxyBmOuNYSN s2IFpBGQYAPAFZBgAdAFkGACwBve7cxyBmOuNYSNs2IFpBGQYAPAFZBgAdCFtGaYBADAA/f39uR7CDQfEXG8MG2HDDkwjIMMAgC8gwwCgCyDDAIA1uN d4wjEXG8MG2HDDkwjIMMAgC8gwwCgCyDDAIA1uN d4wjEXG8MG2HDDkwjIMMAgC8gwwCgCyDDgLFITNE0/duzR6Yv9dFdZR8e3/Bpojjgue/oQDtN04nEVK7HZzhwvzvHEYi53hg2woYdmEZAhgEAX0CGAUAXQIYBA5FI0DT9UWJk lL/f58fnOrdvLXw9tOHV/92ZGFz2a1Dsa5cj8 IZOvuPJFIDIc8Zxvv/Kj5WycafzR2qGVq8lxWer7 wN2IjI9hI2zYgWkEZBgA8AVkGAB0AWQYMAqJxDt04qP3JqavHv/TufBfp7o JCsu9m7Zu37ueLTwg PPtlXeORzrZIQZ4MnC3fnUFJ1IjETD5/xPfdp596cdd3/UctNE68KzJ49mY4DXIbgbkfExbIQNOzCNgAwDAL6ADAOALsyqDMc7mzrjslKvjbB5aZqmadJlJhDMLpKrM9C0Q6GlqAVXWyhie03 WR1IGY2ZLgOB zBUTmfTANR xWSLM LwVMXKmxjcICZqmLyQmpqff 9Pp7vfDmz49uuPK0bqpznUXwptbSp cGnrz3MEf7tl8 7kzp3M9VGORrbvz4XDTZOfKPx6vvDZa/dnhV6f2/3qSimalZ4PR1GuyH8 si9k3Im8lQRQQRIHZNcQUkK5ipoQw7yZV6mCMSoS9tgLhzzr3edmPTO42cy9FYaFpmh5ymZG3bKFsDszvsDA4/DRN0/RgRT57pMpgRX5 xSB3yDa3cEWa8TsswpmEjmY8O8gwAOALyDAA6MIsynC8c0fTgKTMa1PSVpqmSZfNhdzLqIis4NHcobxk5gFoYTBmzud9dcKV3 1K7Z5lxGbhm0y48gM2v/jdfJBhmqbpRCIxdebk55N9V KtHx72vRsqnQy 9X7vliO7nGf3ry1zPDDZ9fdNW 46c/o0TafzhMLrSPXC4UGGYjY1NXXqxOipsaGDXa1DrVu/GNvz9Zl9V4YaDzVtOn1ijK103US7yd5iMrVgJ8MhG1HsIpEDcreZqOT 0FUStpBCHQWoQDg0KiuNhKtKmqtKwjF6PNQQpdIdJOm6Jj8t6fqKIKYJ81WS/sBlu6r5L51ChEM2ooAgBBkmXcVq2k 6KsVDGXKZKwWJtmXwvEA6MEFIuaOkMux3COaL KxIbZPCKrhC45n7ARkGAHwBGQYAXZg9GVZQUdLl8tI06TJLZdhrM4vvZZJndZleSJfZZrMpZ4bTtmGJDDvYY6 D0wPHCPOStdzBmNkxIgysoltJHtjMMNuJY0St Y1DYmrynXfeSRwLvV0wZ7dr/qdHtn9w6O1onWPLyw 1vZHfud327sH/6yv9wcT4SZpO5wmFQfUsYzIRs6mpqcFQYO9byxoL/7Nm1a8a1r0cb15zrt19vO1NT6OLHDrI1rtOoh2NuptoOhqdj5sMD7nMvOhWemmaJneb0YSweTeJlIjSpwij0dbAuOx4PFQRjtE0H QnvDIyL6qQEedXm kBWetlGfOUiP3CZv3KRanUUkUWYdO320jTpKuY/mtdWbGbzvZWij utlLmuSIaF6Am55UovzT9W4Ouz i3KJKtfelSGHQ61ZC TFPY7FN9x EXN8ysG/Q7FfgYrKvyodqPnZFWYS1hLxBhkGADwBWQYAHRh9mRY1WdlMixL6SaXYa6J1yY4sIJkp2fD4rQYwUxvFpSVcwOuhKzoRnO/kpcc/DRpLjOs0vwG4dy5szRNtzaUT3/cseWVZ ctsPXWFHZVvrTo6Qd nv/UoerXSJ/to9g39mz /hSzn3SyJxT8AwiuJGLj9EzyFIMejJnzu9lLjGGWPhMxGz0ysKv4pUb7gj3LrW8//1BNoa1uT1G1f3V9/wbPsU3rO9az9a6raGMowzSXFxVSvsI0aVuljZFhztlQY0QQpYUF6R1ubRhGDtJMDovSwt5rhPkqSdM0edVMXPPSH7jM0zYvTaeQH FaJMPLRQjY S4x8duF5gQixDNMhm3k3iRRySWauhOmQl2pySBi04sAY8WSNdbAinzVQZDa0UNHhp2laLsN8Pldo7ncgYquU7BVkWKjKlfJnGBwU nQhkGADwBWQYAHRh1mRY3UOl0ipLC9MSGZbMrVYVYHlHacswctfOp3DJim5Oj5n7/glXfsSLLAZm8UdEmeHBEe8grSDDas1vGEqci1 ca/r6/a6PTvXv2OHzrSkY8r263vFCxYaS89G68LZFB u/V m6a/MbhTSt8oTCHyG4pDr7TEEo4SarKz7FEC6BAfOZSV8fpg0AACAASURBVMhEzI6GWjs3208Hyt7v3DTsWxPY HztIcfWiSL3xEr3yTVl 5ex9a6raOMnw8Kk6CGXWZb1ZfKcyTPDsYZwjKZpejxU0VxVwvy0h0YlMsxXSw2v7ZqXpmn6so2YJrgfm0siw3y1pCSXYRRGbpmBy NPCtEJmmJFnZJkx04rpnwsgt9IYXX48w6Vn3ReZJi1xXmR9sCjdi6qsJN0rnoEtP6HSOmXmrNzJJNYNMgwA AIyDAC6YLzMsJILz7iBlsSkZ8oMDzS5syTDyORn4Z6erOi2OSKySdHSNcPmigklGVZrfkNQ8tqL93337xY99YPpC33XznZNNDkH6 p2Xom9/dGjr4bpXzhx4688jDdvXPnG0 VvPPvhNmla9KIR4aSuaZucn7kqfYiDz0g05uTcJaYtZIkEPD/YfbtnyRbzx68m2L042H/AurYq UjGxastJ59LeJfV7f8lWva6ijaUMS0VXyH9yK2CTrhkWWa7aNOlMZZh5wWWGJdOksyrDiAAjmWGvTfGzS9cM27yiqArLj8ndZibT LmqL9ClfM8zbZlIZVmolJIJpvpfUZRitIRJjWXIaZBgA8AVkGAB0IadrhhnE0qqgsLSaDHtt6ObT7H7S/G7ScqdOf80wmhbjZ3tyt/g2B 8AqPcq9yDbTXrEJswXVWl A/CI Rt3f fvf3LH//7rVPD80ebKZY9djFRc6KuiWtac6SyL 4vJHUvWv/ygv zmObf8H5pWSdf7ZY8ShFwl 8xC4SlG7vUsI9IXs8nJAz3xbVu9p9vddKj8dLt75Zq1y3yr3GRRad q11uL/fs8bM3rKtr4ybBoUjQ3H5hf7yorUdkdSmWaNLqBFp2dadKicn4DLTq706SRCAjuKpkOzaO4m7RQaLZVIjrNBVAeYcWB8btJC/OcNcuw0JbP4qYnw0jaWdIzrBkGgOsGkGEA0IUc7yatlbS/FilbA9CG2BlmuznOzLnlf83/4U1HG1eT2 zvH6zu2LAwtGVZe/kzrZvuuxytvjRQVb96QUPRwjORZ0Jv/x1NqzyhQFeoWtjZ7FxJt5mXMclTjNzrWUakLWaHook3dozX9H9cHTtR3Ny7PniquOmDAvfh1r7Dx04MjZwcOXfmHFsVoi0Gzy b1bI5VpY30Eq9DkvOIizOA8vB89ILgAwDAL6ADAOALhjge4a1kA0ZzopQq0NWdBMZ5HUzbI47D5u sfL5h6c/PjS6xxVrWPaXP7ReHC7 8HjewN45O9fduXvjgm0rFvRUv9Re/cIX5x7P9WCNRdp35 3btmxrObZ 7L9eik0v7Pivp5umX26d3lgzFGlrnTx7NruDvM7A1YiUv1pJIPtfrYSQ6Vcr6Q 525z0W5pxvfQcIMMAgC8gwwCgC7MqwwCgwpOWby19 p7pjw7/8UTTZ4mVV0b/ c8nv/uHoW9eHn3wXOin4W0316z8cXvZkmO75v1 /NlcD9ZYpH13fsaTt7Om4UX/lV/3fP1CcHph27Rt2x/qKusmD6yjz40nEonsjvN6AncjMj6GjbBhB6YRkGEAwBeQYQDQBZBhwAi8 OTt93/3f1SsfGD6atmFvv 5a8PNBT /e/tbt1yI/NPlwX/4/Ykfvxt gty mO6c 6dzebkerLFI/ 58oHH3dp/1zZGflL071/3O4 53H3cONm7z0kPt70ydS978BgZ3IzI ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0AWQYcAI1Kx 9mc/Mi/80d8lwt/cV5F/4WB181sLa1zPv7HoYY8j73Tw3y4N3Ll3w/Ov2O7dUZyf68EaC9zvznEEYq43ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0AWQYQDAGtzvznEEYq43ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0AWQYQDAGtzvzn EEYq43ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0AWQYQDAGtzvznEEYq43ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0IW0ZZgCAMAA9Pf353oINxwQc70xbIQNOz CNgAwDAL6ADAOALoAMAwDW4H53jiMQc70xbIQNOzCNgAwDAL6ADAOALjAy/N570yn9gAwDgEHA/e4cRyDmemPYCBt2YBr5ddGaVP 5z9UPyDAASAAZBgBdABkGjEM8HqcoqiPYvn379vWlZatWF9mXLlluX9bS0kJR1NjYWK4HaERwvzvHEYi53hg2woYdmEZAhgEAX0C GAUAXQIYBQ9Hc0rLX3zY2OrJnR1nznl1dfQP1vqY1a9fv8vlyPTSDgvvdOY5AzPXGsBE27MA0AjIMAPgCMgwAugAyDBiEkePH2wL 7jwyS589SLdVFkXUW35t5NZtW79/ eltTw4aNpXV1tUNDQ0z2GODB/e4cRyDmemPYCBt2YBoBGQYAfAEZBgBdmFUZjgUaAzHkddBpIhhMziBS7rESVo oZbhxG9pS3lAokfQlbZoGPaTJEubH47EHrCknKYedeeJWvjCRRwapmJXtWX5wwzEYjdY37BwfPTp9Pjw94b52tPCjnsXj9fP8L/9jw9Y1bcHw2jVvjo6O8vWDpZ2EJcD8pH5FKKqHNNkz 8UwBrjfnc8m0cWmFpOpxWTq9mbUz6zE3GMtEP4MetwEUUAQBSYnSVEUFaw3EQUE/2OqD8rrYI1KhBVjIv3IwXoTExAB0mlCwmUNZHNgPruFwc78FeopzbMn XvUU5qXV9qj3DwVkH56SvPYfix810qADAMAvoAMA4AuzKIMxwLbGsPI66DTxDuvoL8eK0EQxIwyrNAQ0WeZSUvPmzI9pCmvkxent GSYonxhAlEvWScgw9To2FjjXvnVs/P1zStunxqf2LqMaF1P6l9N5nNj5vbtnbWFvnrd2xg/XhHtKUR3I3vMPOvE7nDDeAioAM32h4F7csZiTY221aHM2gJ91jHrASBQTBi1/AShQ5g iBQNDpFr lUIfjcHNXu/xzd3VVlTRXlXT1UUPttX2H0x1z0Pm5/LRB55cEMU2YLgepSaf1svKwFFCIsCQmVNBZpKT9ASv/dECAdJrcgkRbM3heIB2Yz85ZLHeUVIZ9dsFY5c21o9xPko5AhgEAX0CGAUAXZk GZU4adJr4JK7HyiR0g06nh6KCTlMSGZY1FHUraZypDfeQJnssWNrJ6CvvsR47m5Y0lQ5T1LAzj7dZRsxiVsHWKJGwCSI3U2aY75 z6GFnHlMSttrZrsRjuB4Y7G19w/nQ44/dcqXjP3uqrI/Gb7ojl7f/XN2k2r397RUOwqGh4epigmXa8gwJKgBUs7TXmdhCXskcezhzTZw1amRHSlMANkOHUMLsNBZ72HooLOIvYvGZLqFKVGKYryuDmvI5 0mXobdis/Ton1NzUOy46H2sq4 iqK6urzNQ6I6qY35stU5KSu9aCW dAYnnaYvnUG1OorIIiyNCUV5rEUmNt/Lf14mCAHrjDIsxFPILbs9zEs2aczUZ/VblElWv/SoDNvtaklaJpnrs8veUWieV9rjs6faDyfjXMZZIsYgwwCALyDDAKALsyfDCtOVhbnNVqsVcdokMqzeUGmGNZWxDbMpRFZTWRlGMr 2MJ7O27Aub8rgDsaAGSzuZEv5gJhkW8pasRYtbdTp7FMaAO Px2JfDxXT1Q7/rKLxwaGvn8m fWXtHtOyR4yv udG9enlhUV9vGFkzHLNa5H4rDZraW8js97QSy4YBZDglmJnS 9eFMulkVmIukmHOx1AblHkvI2 a0sKC9EabaqPIQZrJYVFa2PM5YbocpCgqeNlEfO6hJp2maauHolJIDqtEGPn4ASufJebiwz0pSCbDbAWhkEsycyVMh/yDhiDyrExxYIx4sl7aU5rHGig6G5qvaPdRFCWWWJXmPrtFOBI7rXI/iu/09IgqgAwDAL6ADAOALsyaDM8spGiyV4MMKzf0WGXTq7WcOym8R/nChD3GyDC6YJVNzLIJ5LDTR5rsMY9d5ldsQpjPIVMzZ4aRU3Q6e0Qzq5nOFcaAL/E4RVHjw73TZ8r/OhWYnqi8EPV222 6WvfIb3fN2/XKbZt/8Z1oX4daa489wD9oQIOGPEGQvoVOk1a4WPgAMpwGQ vmZeLDsy/DiplhIS3MrCJm1I50mgqU/g721Xb1URRFDbWXNVeVMD/726MSGearpYbH rmHoijqopWYJrgfq1Miw3y1pCSXYZSA1VQfVFxHzSLLDDMPF5AmTCSZ/rkgcyuN0a5muPSs yLTpCWuiqzrVUj3ypoLRxIZVutHsGekkuQsIMMAgC8gwwCgC7nMDIsWCqP53WQyrNAQXUescGp3VmSYm2qrmPhlEowmOxmkhp32s NWuMPPWY 90lqKLh1VlGLG4mTLDeAswSjxOUdRELDg9sOiLY5UfhleMt6/3Lf33S2V3nN50V eKHzQs vah3iDFfRcxtwMZC/ EQi1o8rdAhm84vIt5AcZLhlXWA3usSBJ4hqnULCLLVZsmnakMMy 4zLBkmnRWZRhJ/yKZc lbLNI1w1aPKGLC8uNgvcnqtkpFGomzfM0wb5tJZVih1UzNVWVY6exCQlmELDkNMgwA AIyDAC6kMM1wxS/W5Y0oZs8MyxpyL9U3E86K2uG c6sFumaYX43Y35SLp olOILE6KVrjNOk bSmFY7MwV6pjXDae6obDAmRmKfHFg8UnRL22u3jbnvCLluO7j vq7X7 1d i8tr8 PDYg2vUET42y0ZUETHFgeT5DhGw9 N2luJ600mW0ZVtwpWjL1lwo6i2bcLVllmjS6gRaVnWnSonJ Ay0qu9OkkRW/UvVVlGH5btJCocnq5nVa2F6L73/mNcP8dtDC5GjtMjxT8xRkWOhEstgY1gwDwHUEyDAA6EIOd5NOhUy Hynj3aSNgdJK4 uK0dGReDxOxY/1bn64dsUTf/to IuL0Q73wp0vfWf7y6ZjR45QFDU6MpLrYRoOkOHZB8 Ya9kcK8sbaKVehyVnERbngeXgeekFQIYBAF9AhgFAF3L6PcPayUCGM/ eYaPAZ4YxXx6sBL8t1tRo6C ja851V18ZKP8s5unbvGC//TvbXrjpzZVLRkbjFEWNjY3ldKSGA/e7cxzBNebKX60kkP2vVkLI9KuV9CdYb0r6Lc24XnoOkGEAwBeQYQDQhVmVYQBQZ9XKla 8tqJy3Wt/Gy388kTdn/tdl9rmf9aa57ff2rzs5q599a431q1YUZjrYRoO3O/OcQRirjeGjbBhB6YRkGEAwBeQYQDQBZBhwAg4nU6aps fP9938NB6x9N/GVz2yf7ffHnA1rni 20l95 seWxs62NB/85Ae8drr76a68EaC9zvznEEYq43ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0AWQYQDAGtzvznEEYq43ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0AWQYQDAGtzvz nEEYq43ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0AWQYQDAGtzvznEEYq43ho2wYQemEZBhAMAXkGEA0IW0ZZgGAMAA9Pf353oINxwQc70xbIQNO zCNgAwDAL6ADAOALoAMAwDW4H53jiMQc70xbIQNOzCNgAwDAL4QVwAA0IFPPvkEZBgA8AX3u3McgZjrjWEjbNiBaQRTGZ6YmHjnn Xc /PDDS5cuffLJJ4wPA8CNBsgwAOgCyDAAYA3ud c4AjHXG8NG2LAD0wjIMADgC8gwAOgCyDBgHBKJBE3TB/t6t2/fvmHTllWri5YvW7rcviwYDNI0PTU1lesBGhHc785xBGKuN4aNsGEHphGQYQDAF5BhANAFkGHAUBxob9/rbxsbHdmzo6x5z66uvoF6X9Oatev9LS25HppBwf3uHEcg5npj2AgbdmAaARkGAHwBGQYAXQAZBgzC2TNnOru6jwyS589SLdVFkXU W35t5NZtW79/ eltTw4aNpY2Nu06dOsVkjwEe3O/OcQRirjeGjbBhB6YRkGEAwBeQYQDQhdzIcLyzqTOu I7XRnCYXSRfPNC0Q6UB28jmlfUgFGnpIwkTrvwAYWF/bP50uwHUGRsdrW/YOTF2bPp8eHrCfe1o4Uc9i8fr5/lf/seGrWsCHb1r17w5OTnJVR xWSLemfrTSLb6yRm4353PGuPu S0mE/8TdEfT7mp2Yk7uNpt3k/wxUUAQBQRRyf62eisJooAgCsyuIVqtBF9UIuy1FSB/6tnPy35kIUQFBFFA8KGjaZoecpmRt2yhbA7M77AwOJh/FwYr8h1J/oUYrMjPrxiUNLdY LLkSE8qlCTpBGQYAPAFZBgAdCEXMhzv3NE0oPwW6TKjDsyjLrKs 3J3SIIXiww52XlnZsKVjwrwiM3S7dJ81wJo5NzkpL tfd/OrZ8fLmnb9PjU/kVU40Jq/1J67zMbnze37G2sq29o8HoRH84KIMM3INGo3T2eQfvZiHnIJhhdyIY6sC1E0yEbUewi6RkP5FCBcGhUVhoJV5U0V5WEY/R4qCFKpTtg0nVNflrS9RVBTBPmqyT9gct2VXlYCihEOGQjCghCkGHSVaym/aSrUjyUIZe5EnlemsHzAunA/A7OR7mjpDLsdyDOinqxZuQn9TvYHvkDFUCGAQBfQIYBQBdyIMMzOanXZjabFRK7ajJMulxemiZdZmkaWEmG07Vhf4RwjCicu6Lbn N9NWCJemvY62KSxuWKCpmmvg5PnwZjZMUL7I5BS1sjxaOcbzocef yWKx3/2VNlffTHN9sXzdn7q2/Wblr99o6GYlfR6dOnaZoWJHYwZnZEbFzw2QuRHyPFb/FXkL9SXIkgw7K38ABkOFWO2 dH088K0/QsxHzIZS52kSEbI8PkbrOt0oZmhpGkMZcsZZrQInMWMxptDYzLjsdDFeEYTdOR8M7AuKhOSpBXba4PZKWXbcRXLvIDl/krF6lWRxFZhEnXbi9Nk65i/q 611ZsNouz5ewblTLXFcmwED0ht1zppfkHDXx9Vr9FmWT1S4/KsEM1TcvIr9/BveN35Ofno0lepHl xaDfMXO6FzkpL8NMP1ymWCLmIMMAgC8gwwCgCzmQ4RmmK3ttvASLBXfmKc5SGWayxQop5vRs2B9hFBedLG3z02RFN2tNiC2TFd02 P fA3Euvg80kk4MTKZ/9RuKdyfhfR0ro6od 11F44dDWzuXfPrP2jmjZI8dX/HOje/XywqIjh2PcmmFEhlmbHbFxjxvYhxHCW0gJe6UmXPnMRUGlWvIWHoAMp0aTvcXelGEfOsec81tOhr2Vgu Ru822EPtfpkDwQ0beNKWFBekdbm0YRg7STA6L0sLea4T5KknTNHnVTFzz0h 4zNM2L02nkBxWibDkw3L/WAjRUHkWIJZhNrBCIZdk5kqYDnmpJoeEQSsOjBFP1lgHK/IFr5VYrJDIZd/wO6TTq4XmwntCJljtpLLX/BkGB0UjABkGAHwBGQYAXZh9GZYLqWSmM1 K2KxIhmX1FTPDSlOu05VhSaqQUVyyopuRZLKim19OzCWHJ1z5Ea9I2IS8MaBAIkHT9DunDk fKf/rVGB6ovJC1Nttv lq3SO/3TVv1yu3bf7Fd0aPoFdTUWLV1Fd4ooFcLLEMK7yFByDDKZF5WpjWOebyta8S2WNKJJlhcreZlcAhl7lA4e8hHWsIx2iapsdDFc1V JcxPe2hUIsN8tdTw2q55aZqmL9uIaYL7sbkkMsxXS0pyGUbhnhrQimlhWiEzzMQTCTXTiukfSbbLlh/PcOlZ90WmSQsJYK6CBUGa7mVqC82FI0UZRk8qEnA V6x0FpBhAMAXkGEA0AWjZYZ5fU0zMyzuQSrDA03udOZJT7jyUY9llxDzMoykjpExVXTbHOLywZiZmb4LyEkkaJp Nx6ZHlj0xbHKD8MrxtvX 5b6WyO05vuqtzxQ8aFn37 OEIzX0XsVYZFmeGhUsmywwrvYUHIMOp0NQ7P6PVwgyzFHPe8ZBsJytyshXCChOnJYgsV22adKYyzLzgMsOSadJZlWFEgJGHBV6bY mJcumaYfXzA9SAsP2ZmpEs330L6lK8Z5m0zqQwrtBI3ZzPDSWVYdlIkBy2uK0tOgwwDAL6ADAOALhhszbCwF7TYY1OYJi3sRy27I Ux7By0aXVDKzcVF9EnhXXSfLf5dWDM8MdpX7fsXSk6JaAwzzmviPkuu3g vu6S b0Lv2X1jet1OgwUldjZli8ZphL0ROWbpuj2 YX9yN9Cw9AhlMg6g5mPEeann0ZRnKYSApUsnc06SqecbdklWnS6AZadHamSYvK Q206OxOk0ZW/AruKpkOzaO4m7RQaLZVIjrNhZTvf Y1w8J20MKiX80yjDQXZllryAxLT4pkncVLhmHNMABcP4AMA4AuGGw3aTUy lqkDM6bAZAHTpFz584mEompyfHezQ/XrZz7t4 Gv7gY7XAv9C3 1 0vmyZOnqRp tzZsyn0iE6Tvn4BGZ598Iy5ls2xsryBVup1WHIWYXEeWA6el14AZBgA8AVkGAB0wWjfM6xCNmQ4K0KtDbKiG691pzmHm/xMf3Bm4C jayZDnisD5Z/FPH2bFxxY/q/bXrhpbZH93GSCpumpqSmtnYIMA/qAa8yVv1pJIPtfrYSQ6Vcr6Q 525z0W5pxvfQcIMMAgC8gwwCgC7mRYQCQ4SoqchSurtrg/Nto4Zcn6v7c77rUNv z1jy//dbmZTd37asvWbNx9epVuR6m4cD97hxHIOZ6Y9gIG3ZgGgEZBgB8ARkGAF0AGQaMQGFhIU3T58 f7zt4aL3j6b8MLvtk/2PGDrXPH9tpL7T9Y8Nrb1saB/Z6C9w/Haa7kerLHA/e4cRyDmemPYCBt2YBoBGQYAfAEZBgBdABkGAKzB/e4cRyDmemPYCBt2YBoBGQYAfAEZBgBdABkGAKzB/e4cRyDmemPYCBt2YBoBGQYAfAEZBgBdABkGAKzB/e4cRyDmemPYCBt2YBoBGQYAfAEZBgBdSFuGKQAADEB/f3 uh3DDATHXG8NG2LAD0wjIMADgC8gwAOgCyDAAYA3ud c4AjHXG8NG2LAD0wjIMADgC8gwAOgCyDAAYA3ud c4AjHXG8NG2LAD0wjIMADgC8gwAOgCyDBgKE5QcYqi3qHI6Ut9iU73h8c3fJooDnjui4SaKIqKx8dyPUDDgfvdOY5AzPXGsBE27M A0AjIMAPgCMgwAugAyDBiIeJyiqHfHB6cv9f/t/ehU7 athbefPrz6tyMLm8tu7e/dl vxGZHZvDuPx MDgbLTu27/qPlbYzsfPBxqiI NzNrZjQPuRmR8DBthww5MIyDDAIAvIMMAoAsgw4BRiMdPUPF3zxyfvnr8j2d7/jrV9SFZcbF3y971c8ejhR8cf7at8s5DvX5GmAGeWbo7Hxuj4vGBUOB009xPO / tOPuj1puopptI0cOzsbZDQbuRmR8DBthww5MIyDDAIAvIMMAoAuzIcOxQGMgpvRG0GkiWEzOoOg1X8YQbtyGdiFtSFGUxyprpNg0 C8SslrCHooKlnVaftDAVhp15AaQHivKFiTwyKHQlP8gK2e0tW8Qpijp7Ymh6 r0/nup6P7zp06M7rhytm pcdyG8uaX0yamhN88d/OGezbePDA l1K/4MiH0kCa75Bcjjchk65chfWbz7nxgf/3ZYOEfj1dcG63 7PCr59peiB8OiWr0kCYj/naheLtNi6OZdTH7RuRxE0QBQRQQ1gBTEHQWsSVEEfM3T16CMSoR9lgLrPxvFx8TosDkJKlgvYl7SRAFhKkeiQHpNCFvcTHMzsB8d guDnfkL0FOaZ1f8iyPQU5qXV9rDH4vba4I/qcXC9iQdhgogwwCALyDDAKAL stwLLCtMaz4jsdKcDc2yCFD0GlF7 fERitv6LGyFswfaBlAZqhalnZ8YQLxMY9d7MZ6yLAvTFgChCF1JR6PUyNHf386dCXe tvYzndDpZPBt97v3XJkl/Ps/rVljgcmu/6 actdw0P6yXD6ZOGXIV1mQczi8fjQ4ejwINmxr/FoS8UXY3u PrPvylDjwV3rhw LvNJjD1jtYVPpsN5DShPv4haTqQU7GQ5YCTfzvyxng0IJ5XET1oBSiZzDzV3t8o/e1VVV0lxV0tVHDbXX9h1Od5BB5 dyBw86vySIacJ0OUhNOq2XNTu6QoQDVqKAIAQZDjqLTE5SZShu8VBIp8ktSLS1QK1h6gPz2Tn75I6SyrDPLlJYrjJymBTUplWGoQ LIMADgC8gwAOiC7jKsTUWDThMqwx6rxGhV07tsw6DTxMuwVSp6Gdqwx97pZG47ekgTkrll/CdY2knYY4Kv9pCmvE6TJUBYAkQeGaQoJgPMKKiV74pl2Jkn6ZxScmBBhj12pqsAZ9EKnfN1ZE4y7CyNUdSwM8 QMjw2euLEiYlD z2L7t3tmv/pke0fHHo7WufY8vJDbW/kd263vXvw//pKf3D0yGEKfXDAOa0kMsHSTlNeJ2EJO9HLxD4LCFh9TMOwVXSlhCvLtPXIgqnnL0Oa6C1m8Xi8t23PrtcX 177eXXhf3rXLo43rznX7j7e9ubWnSs7yHakbswqmtpgNEIH13kpKnRwHm4yLCBKjTIE600S9ZWXUBRFUdG puYh2fFQe1lXH0VRXV3e5iFRnZQIXrY6J2WlF63El87gpNP0pTOoVkcRWYSDznoPRQWdRfzH91iLTGy 1y0Kicctc12RDFPBehOTNxZyy24PhT5EYOqz i16sqB 6VEZtttFWVsERmN9duYdtC7rsEhRXmmPz67Yj8 el5ennAjmhsFliiXvgwwDAL6ADAOALuguw1pmKUsMVkFoVXpBazLzpGWzpCkqYxvm8rdc9g/xn1I u4j6D689nc4eKljayUlpzGqR g//rriaigwLyUz1zpFss0q60ogyPDJynKKovdtLpz/u2PLKs/MW2HprCrsqX1r09AM/z3/qUPVrpM/24eA/7Nn8/TFmP2kuFOxnRD4148mcl4ouE6 ywZ5hZEIv/0hCuLJsb/Jg6vnLkB56VbCQFgAAIABJREFUi1m0r9u7 sVd9gV7llvffv6hmkJb3Z6iav/q v4N1cdK3wy8xdfkf99ymCfXAK4yzJibaPYvJUoIq5YwiNLCgvRGm2qjyEGayWFRWtjzOWG6HKQoKnjZRHzuoSadpmmrh6JSSA6rR BiR4YCVzxKL5F/x44tlmApYTfVBpJBLMnMlTIe8VAdJYdCKA2PEkzXWntI8wWslFiuYKvOGzy7YKptRFpoLb0qzvUgzNA NDoM7A9XTIxoByDAA4AvIMADogt4yLPdQdnEvMs9Zor6ytDClKMNow6DTxB4LRzMOIjUYt5GqabC0E8nQyn2VVS908rNHngxkfQk V1Jkyw xJLQHCotw5UkExOUwZU4Ypilpl//WLc01fv9/10an HTt8vjUFQ75X1zteqNhQcj5aF9626GD99ypdd61bvZyiKO5TKC3Z9YVNpcPoUwbhMvWQJj4ssislygyjbUXB1POXIS30FjMysKtj 09LTgbL3OjcN71wT2Ph87SHH1oki9/hK98m33PuXchVjViRWXCbcgOAqwwx8VpNi9FiaFJWWCPTVdvVRFEUNtZc1V5UwP/vboxIZ5qulhsf6uYeiKOqilZgmuB rUyLDfLWkJJdhFEZumYHI08KUQmaYkWdkmTHTiumfS79zK43RBxAzXHrWfRE95Y2Ur2BByCvtEU2pZmoLRcLRTFOfJedAh6GUVAY ZBgB8ARkGAF3IaWZY0VyVXFhpAy20IT9LWnmedLjRndmq4WBpJ7ISUiRgEo S 0/SZKDH3uksRRcPq8ow0tVMmeFkKzaNKMOrlj5/33f/btFTP5i 0HftbNdEk3Og3nkp vZHh7YernvlzIG3/jzSsH3tE0ebv/Xsg99kmoguilJmmBda5DJRFMU9gNAgw4rB1PWXIQ10FbN4nOoPd0b3bv4i3vj1ZNsXJ5sPeJdWRV pmFi15aRzae/L9Xt/yVZNsgDeOGAow4jscTIcdBZJFgbLS8SILFdtmnSmMsy84DLDkmnSWZVhcUy4D 6xKm4eJl0zbPWIHisIy4 D9Sar2yrdfAvpU75mGN0Ka2YZVmiFaK6QGU4qw KT2n1Kw1B4QVEgwwCAMyDDAKALOVwzzO3/LN4WWrJ6mEUkw0oNhf2l5a2zsINWD2kS1EWcjRSvHVXKNyZbJuoLEyIvmnGaNJcWttqZXOhMa4bZxbFSjCjDj5i/cfd3/v4nd/zvv04Fzx9trlz22MVIxYW KqplzZnOsri/mNyxZP3LD/rLbp5zy//hGol8UmHNMCLDzGVy2gPiNcPJZFgxmLr MqSOrmJ2Ymxsb1vMU1F7ut1Nh8pPt7tXrFm7dOfKTX2r1odXFDWv2rOngqIo0ep3BnZrdAOCoQwrrW6V7JwsL5F2oTJNGt1Ai8rO NGlROb BFpXdadJIEIQPK5kOzaO4m7RQaLK6EZ3mtteS7eCtPDBhY2dh0a9mGUbSxcIsaw2ZYf6kfD SYahtLg0yDAD4AjIMALqQy92kUyCT70fSazdpjSgtBsaj89lkzi3/a/4PbzrauJrcZn//YHXHhoWhLcvay59p3XTf5Wj1pYGq tULGooWnok8E3r779g2wopcbNDjeukqZl2hE0We Nvkx9WDJ4qbe9cHTxU3ffDixuiu4MGDRyIDRwZGjo/qd3bDgueXzWrZHCvLG2ilXoclZxEW54Hl4HnpBUCGAQBfQIYBQBdy j3D2slAhrP/PcOpwicDFVfwGrnz2eNh0zdWPv/w9MeHRve4Yg3L/vKH1ovDxR8ezxvYO2fnujt3b1ywbcWCnuqX2qtf OLc4xS7Rjc7mdXZJfvXS9e787bqTTUtR9eP/ddLsemFHf/1dNP0y63TG94 1r1379jIcf3Oa3BwNSLlr1YSyP5XKyFk tVK hOsNxHJvnUJ10vPATIMAPgCMgwAujAbMgwAyXjS8q2lT98z/dHhP55o iyx8sroP//55Hf/MPTNy6MPngv9NLzt5pqVP24vW3Js17zfjz b68EaC13vzk9XW3fWNLzov/Lrnq9faJ9e2DZt2/aHusq60/vepEaPxuNx/U5tZHA3IuNj2AgbdmAaARkGAHwBGQYAXQAZBozAi0/efv93/0fFygemr5Zd6PufuzbcXPDzu7e/dcuFyD9dHvyH35/48bvhJ8jti nOuX86l5frwRoLfWW4t67BU//TN4Z/UvbOXPc7j7vffcwR9VbtOHWo UR8RL/zGhzcjcj4GDbChh2YRkCGAQBfQIYBQBdAhgEjULP62Z/9yLzwR3 XCH9zX0X hYPVzW8trHE9/8aihz2OvNPBf7s0cOfeDc /Yrt3R3F rgdrLHC/O8cRiLneGDbChh2YRkCGAQBfQIYBQBdAhgEAa3C/O8cRiLneGDbChh2YRkCGAQBfQIYBQBdAhgEAa3C/O8cRiLneGDbChh2YRkCGAQBfQIYBQBfSlmEaAAAD0N/fn sh3HBAzPXGsBE27MA0AjIMAPgCMgwAugAyDABYg/vdOY5AzPXGsBE27MA0AjIMAPgCMgwAugAyDABYg/vdOY5AzPXGsBE27MA0AjIMAPgCMgwAugAyDABYg/vdOY5AzPXGsBE27MA0AjIMAPgCMgwAugAyDBiBiYmJTZs2DQ0NVVVVDUajVdXVk5OTp0 fmZycOnPmTHl5 bFjx2pqagoLC8 ePZvrwRoL3O/OcQRirjeGjbBhB6YRkGEAwBeQYQDQBZBhwCCcOnWqpqam/9ChltYAPXVu3ZuvR0am2iND9duqR NUbV09o8qnTp3K9UiNBe535zgCMdcbw0bYsAPTCMgwAOALyDAA6ALIMGAUEomzZ89u21o NXaMPDK8pbG399yXm3dHfO2DrleWHY8N7N69O9dDNCK4353jCMRcbwwbYcMOTCMgwwCALyDDAKALactwQjtjnU2dY0pvRIrMBIu5 KJJIJBKJepv4NctA0w5RF1w1wlav2pVK03SodwQIS4CwdBdF0eIRmyVSr/oSSI3Jc cSicTE8cNrnr7Ps2HT8NGDl66d3la5Zb2z4O1fP0xRVCKRmJqc5OtHyrsJC3NdAjY/U8ZfAn2uRTRmRrqtdzDnTelc2R9Yf39/Vvu7/hnfPL9980AmPcxWzOttBbZ6lZf1FQRRQBAFhK1bWkIUmIuOzcoAdUMlwsoR4D9vpNHMllSI/yc7VmQu4CsLEcvKwPwOC4OD SsULc9nj1SJlufnl0fFzfkCLUTL89mT8u2EohnPDjIMAPgCMgwAuqC/DI917mhSvvGst/Euyx7W21iV5Q9YxEYrNOSO5F1pGYBG/BEiPxZBD5hjS4DgxUbyEkiLc2fPbH75ha0/n9O2 J638u/obF52wPWjtkXfX//0PR5HwZnTZ6amptiq0ZiZvxaJiaJ85jmFzs8jojFzfrfZMcK84mQ4JUCGc02TvcVkwkCGu21EAUHw7id/WcH9DWQLI0XFyRw4HgiHRmSlkXBVSXNVSXgwcTLUMBBPd8CRomvi55BM4VcEMU2Yr0YSF4tsV2Xvq6EQYUkE5J9XiEmivkJsvMeK zIIe19syeFggHZjfwcknd5RUhv0OwWH9DvaIP9CCcFLuUF6iAsgwAOALyDAA6ILuMqxNRSNFZlt9IhEpMvMyLDJatfSuzHz5rlIe gvrYyrvN5ROJRAIxmYmi8pFEYqIoX/ElkA6nT5/evvxnH3e8PrDXufD 73XsWEJT1bG9S5 Zc1vVqufai duXfz02TNn2NrRmFmaqE8oZIajMbMjYmMSyIzEykuEzH AudCR8m5zfjdhidh43Y3GzI4R5r R8m6mUJoZ1nQuQYYlJ00bkOEUGNjcPn/zeJPd8DIcKWqsTyQiRcWc6IpeovAyXG8rNpsV86IsIwP7AidlxydD5eHBRCIRCe8MnBTVSW3AV21FF2Wlv7MRXxVFLhaZvyqKqNV RRBZheQSknzfSaLZV2FQzw0hJpNFsbowk0NxyRX0CVWimPqvfIq9Wv/SoDDtU071MUtjvYN/hc8S8wiLN88ujfkeStDGj3ug52X64jLNEjEGGAQBfQIYBQBd0l2Ets5RRpWUmQEumOiv1olxRwY4ztWFefmS6O/NLIAWmJieL8x7avujxczuXVy6bt3PzC4danNPTof7Wlb952NxVXRBc 9Rb8 9Y89yjZ8b5e/URGzdNWqaaiKAi8mnzK5X4I7wVM9c6Ut6N2OwIX869ZDtXkOGk5 Iry06aNiDDmmnqNdmHE4kEBjLMILFfqQwzLsd4XaLbxmdNI41mhZnAorSwIL3D xqGkYM0k8OitHD9NcJ8NZJIJCJXzcS1 sTFIvO0rT6RSCE5rBJhJAKyz1tfITiwNAJiGU5028yNEaSQSzJzJVyH3OzrY8KgFQfGiKfgt4LXSiyWU15ehqWN0eZ ByK2ysleoT/Behk9FnQ7KhoByDAA4AvIMADogt4yLPdQdrkvMqtZtPCXS4SYRVKrqtR8LlnSVZJBpIJSZpgBZDhrHD884PnVI2caFrufvb3kmXs jjUv cGnPwebC/a6HelbNWZ9/d HjFu9L965/5u7V8 6WN693MPlVxcwwJwD iLl8Ql6Crj1m8rTIFWeuqaw3f4RwjChlhpOci68sP2naoQMZ1sj45vktJhP/k4kPG0SG2VIuzynAyJ6EwYbwYCKRSJwMlTdXlTA/7aERiQzz1VKj3natPpFIJH5nI6YJ7sdWJJFhvlpSksswSrfN3BgRCbAkArLMMFNTWGPMTpxm ueS7dxKY7SrGS49677INGnUeROilb6s/4rEWTrLWjhSlGG5APNvsMNQSiqDDAMAvoAMA4Au5DQzLFVexGwlGV7pmmFegLkm0q4kY3BnMk9acc1wIgEynEXeWnDfleDKfUtvL//l3Cut9t3L71m39ImdBXe2Lbnz6LqHDjjvXTnX0rv6/qblc1zzLImE9FrI9rJKLTMscVFEhhOR8m6bg6uAyC0zyTmTzHCGs6N5QIZT5jrIDCOyx8qwuEQhMyyyXLVp0pnKMPOCywxLpklnV YblnxdZMzxjZph1XeQhgrD8mJlrLRXpYiHrLV8zjOZ0Z5ZheSskdyxfcjyDDAsSzXeoLMay5DTIMADgC8gwAOhCDtcM8ztCI5tAC 5tCi81WdTdpfv8sWVdahqAVld2kQYazRrX9wUMbF4ZW3LPxuYcG3c/ZH7yl8ZVHqQOOVfmPbn3uzjbnnNXzLD2r7m9cck/xgruYJmhyVZa6T3PNMOO3qAwnEiM2/rqjmd7EiE0uw2mtGUZ2w04HkOGUuQ5kWLbeFS1RSAsnVKdJoxtoJbIzTVpUzm glcjuNGmlz8tneqURUNxNWig02yp4eRa215Lv1604MH43aWTRr1YZVtgEWoMMC2dEcr98R/waZFgzDADXGSDDAKALudxNOgUy X6krAwA0Jeg90ernvhB66tz3vipZcvC/1g1956hupc/Hl0T2pi3 H7zBtvdq5 09BXd73/13sJH70ihX5G qpQk7UE0HUDPc6UFyPDsg2fMtWyOleUNtFKvw5KzCIvzwHLwvPQCIMMAgC8gwwCgCzn9nmHtZCDD2fieYUBvhg48seIxy5qn7yp8 7PtbfvHgye2LJsoe7X/NHC2 t3HpvauetLz6yJ0tr967Me uHUX3pdBvZoIaKe WTQfQ61xpg/vdOY7gGnPlr1YSyP5XKyFk tVK hNpNCf9imZcLz0HyDAA4AvIMADowmzIMAAk471j831rH7A/ P1NP394qqEgtPqhNxbcvvlnc oX3bPXfk/tohYbWsfPzOhjUPnB2cl vBGgvc785xBGKuN4aNsGEHphGQYQDAF5BhANAFkGHACLxzZP7Ukad2b3ig6Mkfuhfev3ru7YVP3FX4E8uqJy3FT931pvWulT xNG54cOrIU 8dW5DrwRoL3O/OcQRirjeGjbBhB6YRkGEAwBeQYQDQBZBhAMAa3O/OcQRirjeGjbBhB6YRkGEAwBeQYQDQBZBhAMAa3O/OcQRirjeGjbBhB6YRkGEAwBeQYQDQBZBhAMAa3O/OcQRirjeGjbBhB6YRkGEAwBeQYQDQhbRlOA4AgAHo7 /P9RBuOCDmemPYCBt2YBoBGQYAfAEZBgBdABkGAKzB/e4cRyDmemPYCBt2YBoBGQYAfAEZBgBdABkGAKzB/e4cRyDmemPYCBt2YBoBGQYAfAEZBgBdABkGjMPY2Fg8Hu/q7CwvL39rzbrXHM6XCgqWLVvW1tbGvwtIwP3uHEcg5npj2AgbdmAaARkGAHwBGQYAXQAZBgzF/v37fY17EolEc6O3rXVfV09fzfa6kpI39vn9uR6aQcH97hxHIOZ6Y9gIG3ZgGgEZBgB8ARkGAF0AGQYMwujoaFd3d/BA26nxkzUbHIGV5hpXfu02T0dLXdMeX3Hx662trSMjI5AfloD73TmOQMz1xrARNuzANAIyDAD4AjIMALowqzI82NbYNigrrbYS1m rkBUEQBHGrI4jW6WncptAyHg86biUIcQuVHtT70EC1PUBYAoSlwxESfR6rJVwtqxzc2EFYmPoBqy 9E6oQIm/leiYsASKPDCZvkwnKH1Cvk0WjtfUN70 OT1 ITJ t/VPslXcPvHhw/X2NL36juXbz3n3tq1etOHr06GwNBxtwvzufdbxdpsXRzLqY9ZgHHUUEUUAQBcSt9ez/9MH6W5kSwl2tVoIvKhGuthYg/1i42ZgQBbc6SOTjiwMVj8fjpONW5C1rWzYH5rNbGOzMX/vQxjy76t99vrLFkrcxFA9tzLMg5G0MqTVU6Uw4k9CV tnjIMMAgDMgwwCgC7Mow4Nt2xp7JGWsuXL3N9VW1mH5AxYVkUU8mj1U7UFlAFrwhVnt5A YY0uAkLtiiLxVcNQhR57EnzND1Hk8uLHj1o1D2es9xxw7NlRWvnV/U/3Xp2qo3fnvdy95Z/ vP42tOlM3d PSp9oC z0eT0dHR aZ4eqNSR8izOpTgAwBGU4B7 IWk6kFNxkO1t/K 221m7C2xeNt1uQlcmJNXQcGZKWdXVUlzVUlXX3xYwd29MXSHqXjc kDSGY01mnCeiEen3RYL2t eqcQ4TYrUUAQggwHHUW3OkiVobjFQyEdt7qRJ64Fag1TH5ggpNzRTDIc2pinJryhjfZUVJi1au5MiBeLFFkGyDAA4AvIMADowuzJ sIKKBh2O6ng86LiVvb8JOm5F8rtWxEaSZ3XZXvguJB2oDUEDiHPyjjTk2DgYjw858pRkWJpAjsdD5K12dvjV9g5HiCkJW5kEr/AWm/JlThfc2HFrXofIt1VkmG/IdvX/s/e20U1c96L3rPV8OB/PWme193nuc2/aNO09qYhuz81Re 9pu0562pM8adO0cmLdJH07ecGBgCBMcMNgHAoBB0zlYPHiF2FkB2zLSLbHtmRhxmDJgA2yNhjzYntoT4A2aaDJOYTbkpL0pPHzYd 72vEljW2PNdv6/NStrtGfP1tZ/hLN/8997lLNxqWSULhFKkl6/2GFNB4rihJ0H6w/W/NDnve9a7EeHdz32zEum/zw3ue OtQzcZ94Te2b9s2OjpP/097bc oLyggw5aJD2zeh1B84BHyZFjOcwarKVeIZUMub7UXzwPrS3QMDbS2juj2R7p29A0ghHr7Qq0jqjqz6 MNLz2lLw5673i9dyjv1Rx1jNBFmKVDQYRYmpH/rAe9jMtl9HmD1TrXVcmwEk8lt1wdRPhNBKG qN qOwvmlx6XYb/fONUb9peUlBjlb8N qSp2eklVIuw3bCdRVRXGtRt/T7FlKQetEWOQYQAgF5BhALCFhZNhU59VybA00sF2c54sgquvkG3WzZJGaI42zFb1SLOdNfZrJMMIIZT2evR2qpNhyTOD/pg3jFA4KYur8I5sVY9cImI4TVppXEpE6xvX1VEbfg dMOjAAsvw2NjYODr11kh940t/v/vl773HMf2bvv7qE5/f PzX0vTd4cDGrb8MBn654/Tp02IoJOF3VY2KGi9Zrtb8xTR zBuWDvnTKNfdB mD6y8c1pRDABmeJeTJMD5N2lvtdYXYYLVqdrQ3ivQlWlRpYUV6h1rrh7CdOSaHVWnh4C3KpSSBWVqS4Vkkh00ijMlw1CtniVWfF8 uQK6hlGEW9rhCLFUpJZqlECqko1Sx298ywY4J4isaaqCoRDVSXBw77jSdT48lc5XSltkmyV2kDa1gsle06kVB5NMgwAJALyDAA2M KCybC5h846M6yfW01hDi3uK3uWOpEDo8ywgJkMKwT9MVfVqElmWPpA4aSrahRfaSzomTbx609rMsN4D6UTjRvX1xElGeuSvgMLKs PZLEJoPMPN/CbwycCqmfEd00cb2aWf/bj5oeutP xf9bm6tY8Ga3cq9RXhT3slNTUz/6CU mYTo0pmONfdB1MZVjflCECGZwmJMqwgZDU1 mdYoj1zoL5vACGERrp2tNVWClusa0gjw3K12RH03goihNBVLzVDSZv0p1iWYblaXvLLMA72eQ3SwsggMyzECltmLJwltC tTJZWGuPBzHHpRffFNFfJ9 rBjqmqqdO96hnY jc0Vmt8ObKmByDDAEAuIMMAYAuOygzPes2wTnnNdVpspnoO86QN1wwjZCzD6jqKnomFUhrWKDOsWQBssCTYSIaxaqaZYX0dw8ywb gXyQk TPnei9y nt/7hytCfxl9/a3hff/l/eyfgeXPPA Hyr2174j9njqez2ay4ZlhlvOpIGt4dwA2/ZJBFBvJvcNfDOKWPzyQvPiDDs4RAGVayndJ6Vyz/KaqdvkSDynLNpknPV4aFF2aZ4ULKMCbA2OcNehmjOUHaNcPeoGryubL8WJhtrn34Ftamfs2wbJv5ZVhd2bjWnGQYr6ESY11yGmQY AMgFZBgAbKGoa4YFVDOiZ/U0aaky/jxp5fnS gzCXJ gZfY0aePMMG5ZmIKqF jmXtbr0RishGFmWJk73eP190ipUXXj jo51wxL04AXOjM8cbxv5sjj7x988tSex4Yanqt99t5f13zjxCyq3 UseKLw3EOxFCeWXY4O6AHKiSQRbLDJvffcBkWHMXQ9WUIwAZniUEyjC2ulW2XDmrqXtEFaGJlOk8YfoIUKM01ae8iWadJYTJTPq5 kOLWP4NGml0OWtxnRaeryWPuaGHVMeEC1PjjbPDMuVlQOaB27NTYaxp0kLLWufcS0BMgwA5AIyDAC2UOSnSVtlHj LVJgOFBp8JnMxGjef 100stnsmbFTU4d39v/8vkNr/vu1hm9M1/9T54b/ya7/GrvqS111ladGTyqPks6RGdaZvyz5kuGLq4vN7z5gT0pT3zJQN UIQIYXHjJjbuXhWIV gNas64gULcLqPLAeMi 9AsgwAJALyDAA2IIDfmfYCoWQ4YIIdaEotgxjmueUGb ZzOlsNntxfPTUnof2Mr6PPrh5891rh3cvr3/6v9Y d /xo0cQQhnh6VkABumjcxIhNebGP62kYMtPK0nM96eV7IcNuah8v7pE6qWXABkGAHIBGQYAW1hQGQaAfExm4n 5EHj3eNN70Wdv9606suXb/Wu/3Pj0XS8unxEyNIniYNSJA OicRiLndODbCju2YRUCGAYBcQIYBwBZAhgEnkMlk/CtXPrN0 WsVL9w5sfKPY7s/GK15i33iTz1PHlj 5ciqLw52N9MvVyxfvmxsbKzYnXUWpI/OSQRibjeOjbBjO2YRkGEAIBeQYQCwBZBhwAn4/f4rV6787u23jgymK1c//lF65Y32p/4cK4mucnVt/MfzdQ9ldnyzt2N/V098xQsvFLuzzoL00TmJQMztxrERdmzHLAIyDADkAjIMALYAMgwAREP66JxEIOZ249gIO7ZjFgEZBgByARkGAFsAGQYAoiF9dE4i EHO7cWyEHdsxi4AMAwC5gAwDgC2ADAMA0ZA OicRiLndODbCju2YRUCGAYBcQIYBwBbmLMM8AAAO4OjRo8XuwqcOiLndODbCju2YRUCGAYBcQIYBwBZAhgGAaEgfnZMIxNxuHBth x3bMIiDDAEAuIMMAYAsgwwBANKSPzkkEYm43jo2wYztmEZBhACAXkGEAsAWQYcA5TE9P8zw/cDhZV1e3ddsvX17HrFq5YpV/ZXd3N8/zU1NTxe6gEyF9dE4iEHO7cWyEHdsxi4AMAwC5gAwDgC2ADAOOoqu7 2Akmh3LHKjf0XaguW9gKBRu3bR5S6S9vdhdcyhzG51PTU2d7gtMvvE/3m77f8ebvzk22DI1ebHgfVuskG5EzsexEXZsxywCMgwA5AIyDAC2ADIMOISLFy709PadSA9euXSmPchwr3rCG0v2bFvXWbch2tq0 teq15ubwxMSEkD0GZGY1Op enp6evDQ9NXlqsOdS5Pvvxb/1Xt8/vRP94kSH7 KZYfs6ucgg3Yicj2Mj7NiOWQRkGADIBWQYAGxhQWU429vam8ULQj5Kws1wPMe4KQw3w0kVh1rr1WfqWvCFhAKlDez03G3kJ0THKE M8sSZFF6c8Xm4kKZqatjtibkDE0pJhNOdOA9Sw26P0JkY5Yn5IgaFwrtzgTilK3Qy2bGxUNP iezIzJXkzET17ZNr3 5fdi70SGT5Z5t2boqyyc2bNk5OTsr18Q8oxoHnQ4Fh6apPMKXyx5/fZUoNu7EWQrTydk5gbqPzU4c7phOb/4hCfxrff vU1kuxlZeQ8uEXdWxbDy/xn5pfEwtsRFyLmyqj5M3dwvE8x1RIJRXiX7pQjVzHzYwsZAcLj5UIS59X82FDvjKf9js5wrixAPrihe9YKlBaGkiJe7TplzhCezw ej8cj1uX5VKDUoymyjvKmSsse8zfneZBhACAZkGEAsIUFlOFsb33rkKqEY9xaY1UO fAjJiIb8kkSLO5xjFvWYuWgaQesEeGo0mEO3xH2zUyglPOV4uP7uLtXSga1AAAgAElEQVS0oDJMZ6QXGZ/gGKlhdykuKpq3m2DoYeMwO4lLk5Pth7o69u 8dbwyuu2h6c6lZ1qeOtO54vLBx6t 4m4/2NIYamrat0/0YeOPnPGJhRkfZnF8hNNeqVldptSwuzQuh51oGb4wcW6U6x3pO9R9oH5g39b3TzR8MtH6zrE6Nrx1/Kz0L2wRx7bV375kSTtpMozBMTUMx/N83EfVSH/oagS745iKfA6MYslERlfKJWsr22ork2l PNE0hObetdv6v Yc8xFFzVDumxx/jfHdtPxnKH E4z7xLoC8I yXUZShDNco30ffPG4WGHcsQis2m0OGI7RYSdpJBUpleY3QeTw215sqJ dpBmQYAMgFZBgAbGHhZNhARUM t9utTuzKB9TDqrxZXUWG5TNDPm1yeG42zAXiUppLTgVPMIEMz08wpYYyPBwKxOWcrS Qke1UyjDHKDojtlwapzycj8ZyvLR tKpuH6sg9k1jL2r1DdGFU3H7OZ3qfeWlBx568N73en7aX v9529/wb/06wef/kzDtnW765sq1jPnz5/neSGjqP1cYnjpDB/hNJlwIVBywEPWLpPYSGrYTWc4qTK5Mnx 4lxv08665T/c88zDNc8 XLfhmfj Df0tv0h0bQ50bmg/1irWW7SxHUptb X5odSjpMpwqMbA4rgWty/O83zIV EW85812j9LPM/zfGaoIzau2x9PBJJpnue55P7YuKrOrOBu phrutLrPuojhrvGuD9iOLM6huSP8AjjrtDcF CYlhDPc0xFbhnmuRa3u4Xj8Vx6TYhXbitI9UW1VmWSDTom5GcjNCbDtDYBjFXkeV5WVk1qtzSQwk8vDaQitEnWWPOmCpIMS5lijR mDDAMAuYAMA4AtLJwM63025JMlmGPcPuzGPaUdzOSSYWGmtOS9yjRpn0 r1HOzYXmkrrNfUxnmJGXlAhyTknJriseKJVwgLlgxr9SP55EBjS0LZqKeJq3K1EU4KrddO4lfTaE/ZyovBx 43rP26rGdvavuvrj5/tSO75wu/1xL9bpVa5njw2lszXDG51HdXJCzlwZhjHCCsCkBN7tMWMTEdsRq4q0QcmV45DDb8vOf9r1adqS67OCLj 8rf6yht7xmaN3OzMbd49UbOtdidRdxbImVYSwbbFAY98kZUUmP1ajSwor0nupoOoXtzDE5rEoLh25T7pscz/PcTTd1O8RfY9wzvhDPzyI5bCnCgqxWaP7K55dhPu5zt3BYoZRUl0qEAMq3HrgR5R10HVPkU5Fh0UBx1RVfS2oq7yrTpGmaFmVYPD 1Ce5Q9tdPq3lQqlcVZ6U5KZcsgwwBALiDDAGALCybDeTwUywXr0sK8RobFdcLqAY9 yrXBJOy5yrAuMyxgLsPiISFJq8xbxpZiijIstSzU1y5CVtJxePvqzLBoFEpmWGUUxKSFp6d5nr88MTxzMfDn6djMxOtXU/vi/rtuNn7nt82PNKb/uP78kcNx1Hh2gh0yhN5c2RvZQTkiaXyWCttRzzCEfRGUJleHp6evQIe6Jl8/un3/jw7Bu/P3Uw2bis7viLr19cV32eLj 5pqm7zPDERRdbUmVYnxYO1ZgkgQXZ05BuSqZ5nufHE4G22kph605kNDIsV5tl53y3QzzP89d91AwlbT5GI8NytbzkjTDX4hY/ wjjVs2LtpQZFm4WYIuxhdgK50qrjqWVxngwNR1TXFbO4GLKq0nc6jPDmqbUpyt7mtoGb2rYjtFRkGEAIBeQYQCwheJmhmVZxTLDR i5svmYYb8HNcOpVxLqGhlqr5zBP2nDNMM/nlGGeC8R9gWFfYALPA2PqqynhuUDcR2s1wwDtmmEuxOeQYXmdp OZnuZ5/lfZIzNDSz8Yef2tZPm57i3hFX/7zo77L2z7am/53zUtvfvU8BFe i1izbWQPnKeda06YTO4THrZw2Mu3J4gUYb5qUnu2Gj7ntd/N1Bza7Tx uDr1dtfZDpXvjb84qvH/KsO ev30WLNRR5bQmU45FOlQDmmQv0gKEyAjTPDKss1myY9XxkWXkiZYc006QLLsPR5NU/MyivDYn2sBWW5Ndfi9tWobyXI87Fzd0w1TdpYhvVrhtVrfaVlxPlk2OBNsXdS5aO1yWmQYQAgGJBhALCFoq4ZVp4FrWirasK0TP6 nSePPzTJahmzWBUuYPE0al2FJFWQvVRZeYtOkpbSwj477IioZVp6GlRsLT5NWMsl5VyA7jF9fRP/WsyLD3Buj3dnq xPr7zuy5Rvxyq8fXvH5Qxu9KDOKV8bTjFjqPiaJnMETj/XCZnCZ8KXdQoS1NyCIlOEzZ361rWm89tB42 F4XWt4X1eyfO/IM9XR8OGu7pOxnuGebEY142DxxpZMGVbnNrEHRyupS7nQIC3Mm06Txh gxRdmmrSqXH6AFl/gadLK87TV5m8iw/qnSSuFbl NfPtAebyWHM88a4YFrMiwwdOkdU BnpsMY 2olwzDmmEAWDyADAOALRT1adLWmcfPIhWmA/ajzu5 Crl06eL09PTU5Pjh7d9q/Pl3P3771AfXUj3VT4WXfbFu ZJzZ8/yPH/p4sVid9NxWBSzjqY3AgeyNef wz/yH0 yf3jy0F/WdM9sDI4PdB ZvDSZ/3wAg8wfm7XycKwCP0Br9nVEihZhdR5YD5mXXgFkGADIBWQYAGyhuL8zbJlCyHBBhNoeuEC8kL9FTCDyY7GuXTh2Z2zTVGLXe0OB9 4d3DWz/QdeqL 792V2bGf lyWme56emporaU8dhcXQ UftYS hAWezms8lPfsbOPHloxlf//r7dLRdir05dODs5NTkNgbUMqUZk/NNKCoX/aSWMAv 0kg1wLe68P9FM6qWXABkGAHIBGQYAW1hQGQYAc5h16 i162q3vvTx2NoPzzb 8ej6d6KPvn oJOJ3ta38Ql9HqHJT1bp1Lxe7m47D4uj88mCoeU Td1P2ezVXvh/41 8G3ny4/ETznsbLJ2KXpy7Z3clFBulG5HwcG2HHdswiIMMAQC4gwwBgCyDDgBNYu3bt5cuXr1y5MnDk2Bb6sTvplb/vfO7DLl9v Veild8c3/NgdueDbGR/rLuHXrOm2J11FqSPzkkEYm43jo2wYztmEZBhACAXkGEAsAWQYQAgGtJH5yQCMbcbx0bYsR2zCMgwAJALyDAA2ALIMAAQDemjcxKB mNuNYyPs2I5ZBGQYAMgFZBgAbAFkGACIhvTROYlAzO3GsRF2bMcsAjIMAOQCMgwAtjBnGUYAADiAo0ePFrsLnzog5nbj2Ag7tmMW ARkGAHIBGQYAWwAZBgCiIX10TiIQc7txbIQd2zGLgAwDALmADAOALYAMAwDRkD46JxGIud04NsKO7ZhFQIYBgFxAhgHAFkCGAYBo SB dkwjE3G4cG2HHdswiIMMAQC4gwwBgCyDDgHPIZrMIoR62u66ubstrO15ex/hXvLDKv7K9vR0hNDY2VuwOOhHSR ckAjG3G8dG2LEdswjIMACQC8gwANgCyDDgKNra2w9GotmxzIH6HW0HmvsGhkLh1k2btzSHw8XumkMhfXROIhBzu3FshB3bMYuADA MAuVDvAgBgAzdu3AAZBpzA6VOnDkVjJ9KDVy6daQ8y3Kue8MaSPdvWddZtiLY2ba16raGhfmRkRMgeAzKkj85JBGJuN46NsGM7Zh ESZXh0dHRiYuLy5cu//e1vf/e73924cUPwYQD4tAEyDAC2sBAynI62RNNGB1jaRYm4aFZdIhaI9LfsVZrATtPWZGmX kTNqXMk6I9Rnhjl6aETqg/m9SSD82wakEgNDYWa9p8bOzlzJTkzUX375Nq3 5edCz0SWf7Zpp2bomxy86aNmUwGO2OULhGuS4zyxLwmmeNg1SCL0CK WKSPzheS1LIl7UuWtC9Z0rdvXu0sSMyD3jKv9I1laYaiyiiqjKIYmkWIDbnEl2UUVUa5QixCKFgtvHTRg/b3zmZMIozHRP68mo sqiMySLuwcHmjBe8YSlSVlFQlxD1/7mksYb9HqRH2eyTEBqwgnyU1lKgqsdQKyDAAkAvIMADYgv0ynI7ubek3PBL0UtKgRdhlaZemRMLMaFnai7lv0Kuz6JwdsEg4SZUM sviOsO JUYvUr4pCZmys UB7x/6dt45XRrc9NN259EzLU2c6V1wHjVT9ztB1saGvfV19VJPjxKl ACnPZqb1VI5fIlW6SADFtl37L2ZYIE7 tbsiw1j5Zsj3nUS5VRlCx1US9VLf1hrNa4HEtX06xQh1Hv6Blu7esa0pX29tVWttVW9g2gka76geG59pmlb nflqXvUNQM5brBoinae8PyP0WDCGtiglia0Wm/to7EIO2qViTaO4/7BcaXPuxXLDS3DIsWK9dQJHoWKDYt7iWqSuQmVaqtA2QYAMgFZBgAbMF2GbamoiztEmRYVtmgF9daYxkOerEqwsmqoll1wbxvVT2 uqlGhJSm7OEpXpREapUtAhgtMKtnxyksPPPTgve/1/LS/1vvP3/6Cf nXDz79mYZt63bXN1WsZ0ZHRxFCKJyk/Aa3R4J yZATgy5/Wkzp 9PKtRPvYphmkokDZHj2OFyGWToURIilGZ3UIcSGXLgMB6tFr2NDLiE/bJwaRQihoYHW1hHd/kjXjr4BhFBvX6h1RFVndn2 4aWndKVXvdQdmp2iXXdo1qyOIboI62MS9DIuMd8riq553FQyrMRKyS1XBxF o0GoL6q16u6DwaUXfDbsx2TY7zfO0iaqqsJqXQ77S0pK8CQvdnpJVSLsz53tVWRYrhL2e0qqEnLuWCPGIMMAQC4gwwBgC7bLsJVZ ykoWWJkB7fV688iwKncsvTCS4XnaMFvVI4mTxn5BhgvMeDb94amKy8EHrvesvXpsZquy9uvj 14zunyz/XUr1u1VrmcLJfXDMcTkp3KJTJ0t6w6MBIuWpyZliU4aBfTCCzidEifcoCAzI8K4SZ0p2b4/NpZEFibiR1WIpY8xKTZGOLVqeFFekdaq0fwnbmmBxWpYWDtyjXDRYhxN5wUbeCaIp2zXiDCM0iOWwSYeyjRb1yBlh9gyC/DKOo1xVisUIpySyVCA0qNxqwySW6jkmJWFyGFa81tFhMhsN WVfFUuV05ZhhslewXekNlGnSfr9f5eYJVQ9AhgGAXECGAcAW7JZhvYcGvYLsKtOhKaORm3r1r4EM49qbYxWxcSdmg1FmWABkuHBk swih8dHkzMXAn6djMxOvX03ti/vvutn4nd82P9K8 r7tP75n6DB2WXWZYcl hYsiXymtDKPEoMsTozwx6ZoSD8jwHBjZ/Mh8fLgoMhysplQmjKWFkZXM8EB93wBCCI107WirrRS2WNeQRoblarMj6L0VRAihq15qhpI2L62RYblaXvLLMI4gtznq6DLDgjxjS 6 FSArnSgGUVhpjjWs7pjionMFVqW4 GcYRaisHlb0cM5/1wi2WSD3THAUZBgByARkGAFsoamYYXyOMEMKTvepZ0gatGKaATYr7W6rnM0/acM0wQiDDhSSbRQhNDLMzQ0s/GHn9rWT5ue4t4RV/ 86O y9s 2pv d81Lb37aLIbISQ9TXqULsGFVllCzFb1eP1J5f5FidEDtBKDrsWylhhk2Cr7lskCTJoMszSjf xT0IuvDc67ZlhluWbTpOcrw8ILKTOsmSZdUBnGBHiWmWHRdbHbB8ryYzbk8lbjao3QIO3C4ml66VXTpC3LMFZDyQznlWH1WeKkaK Uu9qY6VwYZBgByARkGAFso4pphMUWsTufKherhjE6GhUXGRo0WfM0wMn2aNMhwgTl3On2j8/kMc290zX3Z6vsT6 87suUbfRv 4fCKz7dVfD99jNPUl66LZg0w/jCttNcTo0oGWWWadJ6nTxMHyLB15KdJS0/SmiMLLMPYY5OxRKVm6m/ep0mbTJPGH6CFCjNNWlUuP0ALFXaaNBYWlbuaybD adJKoctbLeu08ngtuf08a4YF5ibD2HOhdafnygwrz6DGJ1xjBbrHTYuADAMAuYAMA4AtFPNp0rNgPr PVJAOALaTyZzOZrMoe/Lw9m81lD/88dunPriW6ql av/z99QtX3Ly HGEUOb06fwNLaKsrxVAhhceMmNu5eFYBX6A1uzriBQtwuo8sB4yL70CyDAAkAvIMADYQlF/Z9g685DhQvzOMGA30uRnNJWJ3xnbNBkPvjcUeH9418D2H3T679n7s7teKV9 OpNFCI2NjeVoh63q0SXwFzmkj85JhNSYG/ 0kkLhf1oJY74/rWQ/bMiV91eaSb30EiDDAEAuIMMAYAsLIcMAYIGfl5evXlPqtrPh5bHZxj8eXf9O9NH3D5VE/K62lV/o6witf XV8vK1xe6m4yB9dE4iEHO7cWyEHdsxi4AMAwC5gAwDgC2ADANOgKbpy5cvX7lyZeDIsS30Y3fSK3/f dyHXb7e8q9EK785vufB7M4H2cj WHfPi6tXF7uzzoL00TmJQMztxrERdmzHLAIyDADkAjIMALYAMgwAREP66JxEIOZ249gIO7ZjFgEZBgByARkGAFsAGQYAoiF9dE4i EHO7cWyEHdsxi4AMAwC5gAwDgC2ADAMA0ZA OicRiLndODbCju2YRUCGAYBcQIYBwBbmLMM8AAAO4OjRo8XuwqcOiLndODbCju2YRUCGAYBcQIYBwBZAhgGAaEgfnZMIxNxuHBth x3bMIiDDAEAuIMMAYAsgwwBANKSPzkkEYm43jo2wYztmEZBhACAXkGEAsAWQYcA5TE9P8zzPHTkSCAQ2bd6yhn5p2fPPr1y5sq vTz4KaCB9dE4iEHO7cWyEHdsxi4AMAwC5gAwDgC2ADAOOIplMhlsO8Dzf1rIveqijr39gT11jZeUrfb29xe6aQyF9dE4iEHO7cWy EHdsxi4AMAwC5gAwDgC2ADAMOYXJycvDoUbYrev7c J6tdOzn7j3rSxv27uppb2w9EK6o2NDX1zc5OQn5YQ2kj85JBGJuN46NsGM7ZhGQYQAgF5BhALCFhZDhbG9rb9b8cMhH ULqIo5xuxkOKxhqrc/RhKqFkI iKIqi1A3kbSMXGZ HC/ETTGnMF8GKIxxVOsyZngXMjuzYWEOo6c2pczNXuZlLDX8YXv3rrmePbPlGy7N/09awvfUQu 7l8omJCam6cFHmT6HaKRqkj84XjHPbH21fskTeurcPzbmphYk51 J2t3DyPlVGUWUUVSN W0M1FFVGUWVuZoQ3KyEXkwiHfGXYn3rx84ofWQlRGUWVUXLoeJ7nRxg3dsgXL3jH FSgtDSQEvfoiGEdiQjtUWqkAqUegTxn5XxTno/QQitygTEgwwBALiDDAGAL9stwtre 1XTUKZqrWoZDPp3LmouspoWQTzxT3rHYk1xIvhThKDqjvDOtdmNgfpw/f6Fm567O1tDMhb1n3ih9M/7CrzqfeXf45YuN361a8f1YZ9euXbuOHDkyNTVV0LcFGf4UMpTybz83j/MXIuZxn2J0cR/uwL44z8d9VAXD8Tl39KBYMpHRlXLJ2sq22spkmh9PNA2huXaYY27r35ZjPqKoGcp9k OvMb6blu8dGkQ47qPKKEqRYY6pMNN jqlRd2WEcddg90vncb/A NJHaEVDc8uw6KxSDcyLVYpsBfxNI7S4JYADIMAOQCMgwAtmC7DOcyUI5hQjzPMW5MhoWkcMhnTYZ1Lcg5ZYN885xtWPalCaY0zgg DjdSwG9LCNtAT2Xew5oc 733XYj86vOuxZ37y1X2bH97zxF HajY2NR/Yvm3b fPneZ5XLkpq2E1zPk M8sTcgYkQHaM8MTFjjx2S72KIFZQSRYZ1h8gAZHi2nPI/mpp7VpjnFyDmI4y7guHiPkGGuRa3r8aHZ4axpLGULBVO4VXmrCYz1BEb1 2PJwLJNM/zXHJ/bFxVZ1ZwN33MNV3pdR/1EcNdY9wfMZxZHUN0EeaYlhDPc0yF/Gc95Ktwu9XZcvFAjc51VTKsRE/JLdeEePlGg1xf1G9VJtng0gv52QiNyTBtkqZNBQIRXJfxuqIKY0WlgVSENkn36t9UlmGhHSlTrBFskGEAIBeQYQCwBdtlOP/kZFyGJYW1KsP6FqRcsW6WNM/P2YYVX ICcXdgAt8BCsXU1NSvpi 8i8KNL/397pe/9x7H9G/6 qtPfH7j819L03c31/xi6y Dwdqdly5d4nleJcPi1cn4PGKuXkzaK4ewElF05fsauFRrDpEByPDsaPW3 1vn2YbNMZf8VpLhUI3ie1yL2xcX/ysUKH4oyJultLAivac6mk5hO3NMDqvSwqHblPsmx/M8d9NN3Q7x1xj3jC/E87NIDptEWPNhxX0sGib3AtQyLAZWKZSSzFKJ0KAs1dyI0mldxyT7xL1U8VrDLK0iwxFasVWxVDldOahLGuvelJfsV3qtdCel6gH IMACQC8gwANiC3TKs10/dzGhFZTnGTWFgPquS4TwtCLvKXs7eWAKbSSsmhCeYUrLn1jqO6Wme5y9fHJn5TeCTgVUz4zumjzaySz/7cfND11t/mFz9 fryH9Tt3YOdYCixZurL8xFOvoshpn89ahk2OEQGIMOzYv5pYd7mmOvXvmpkTyjRZIa5FrcogSOMu0z3p4/n XRTMs3zPD eCLTVVgpbdyKjkWG52uwI W6HeJ7nr/uoGUrafIxGhuVqeckvwzjSXQPeMC3MG2SGhXhioRbOEtrHku265ceajikrfuUMLjZNGndV9UlYZli2XKG20UGNDOvfVCXgwp5USd MDkGEAIBeQYQAoJLcOHfr4rruUUQtssMEGG2zO2P78X/7L9e3bFcfDsp2iyOlWCBtMnNagslyzadLzlWHhhZQZ1kyTLqgMYwKM3SwI QwT49o1w LtA6kFZfmxMCNd /AtrE3T yCqadJWZRjXXCUznE G9W K5aDVdXXJaZBhACAXkGEAKCR/ U//qegDPthggw022Ay3T/7qrzS p3lIsu7Z0RxTkfNpySbTpPEHaPGFmSatKpcfoMUXdpo0tuJXcVfNdGgZw6dJK4VuXw2m01JI5fbzrBkWmJsMY2le3emzkGH9Q6kj 6pXIMiDDAEAuIMMAUEiKPtSDDTbYYIMtx2YsXXPHysOxCvwArdnXESna5H91HlgP6asSQIYBgFxAhgGgkMjjLQf8zrAV5v4bwYVt A7CPyclL09PTVy5PnNrzUN36//3RBzdvvnvt8O7lDc/cVfvcvWdPj/A8Pyk Pcsa JrhxQvpo3MSsTXmtsmw2U8rKRT p5Uw5vvTSvbDtbjz/koz6f/cQIYBgFxAhgGgkCyoDAOAZa5eHPrLhcB7J/a/F332dt qI1u 3b/2y41P30W/8C9nxyd4np eni52H50F6aNzEiFVhsnBsd9qx3bMIiDDAEAuIMMAUEhAhgFHMTk5ucrvf 75Fds2rLhzYuUfx3Z/MFrzFvvEn3qePLD8y5FVXxzsbn5p3YYXXlg NTVV7M46C9JH5yQCMmw3jv1WO7ZjFgEZBgByARkGgEICMgw4Cr/ff XKld 9/daRwXTl6sc/Sq 80f7Un2Ml0VWuro3/eL7uocyOb/Z27O/qia9csaLYnXUWpI/OSQRk2G4c 612bMcsAjIMAOQCMgwAhQRkGAAWB6SPzkkEZNhuHPutdmzHLAIyDADkAjIMAIUEZBgAFgekj85JBGTYbhz7rXZsxywCMgwA5AIyD ACFZP4yjAAAcABHjx4tdhc ddgac/mPs31v4Xwc 612bMcsAjIMAOQCMgwAhQRkGAAWB6SPzkkEZNhuHPutdmzHLAIyDADkAjIMAIUEZBgAFgekj85JBGTYbhz7rXZsxywCMgwA5AIyD ACFBGQYABYHpI/OSQRk2G4c 612bMcsAjIMAOQCMgwAhQRkGHAg2WwWIdTDdtfV1W15bcfL6xj/ihdW Ve2t7cjhMbGxordQSdC uicRECG7cax32rHdswiIMMAQC4gwwBQSECGAWfS1t5 MBLNjmUO1O9oO9DcNzAUCrdu2rylORwudtccSgFH52OZ0XTnaxfDX7ne8V/Hw19P9e4Vbk8AGkCG7caxzunYjlkEZBgAyAVkGAAKCcgw4DROnzp1KBo7kR68culMe5DhXvWEN5bs2baus25DtLVpa9VrDQ31IyM joGcaCjI6z45lxk6fTiU6zrU cjP5j7/v /Y7sb89e B7p48fnn/jiw QYbtxrHM6tmMWARkGAHIBGQaAQlIcGU5HW6Jp RVLuygMF83ih/CXCPW37MXOFAl6KW/Q5GXQa9iwSUu5SQy6PEmlZX/MO sk5Shdoj4rnKRKBlmU9oot63c daSGhkJN 8 NnZy5kpyZqL59cu3b/cvOhR6JLP9s085NUTa5edPGTCYj1g4nKU8M37xhhBKDLn/ i8tW9ajOQsie I/SJTHdGxWeQo3Os2Njw4no a7KP43v 9PZpn8bqboQKcuke8XDiUGXx jjhJO5Php FGvBVTVakD7PipHNj7QvWSJvnZvjc25qYWSYKqMohmYRYkMuqoySN1eIRXhhdRCZ1CEXkwgHvWXYH/lq fO66EGEEEszUgmj quPBmkXFhxvtOAdQ4mqkpKqhLjnz/2vPez3KDXCfo/H4/F4xLMtYnKWqmVDQIYBgFxAhgGgkBRDhtPRvS39xodY2ouNXYLe/Aoryq40MNK81Nu0pW6YkBh0lfTIljUnGUYonKQwT9M1AjKMMmNjzQfaO/bvvHW8MrrtoenOpWdanjrTueLywcerfuJuP9jS0Livvq5O8WGEtOGyIsOJQVfJoPTVGKVLeuiErp0CoLn9kfZ6hDcqPPMXs1OjJ4/2dAx2hKP7d/U1bP4/Jxr Mv7Gu l9hxpeGTo2KFZSxVb8OMptBaOwq4/iEdDdG1po4gPLNo/M4/wFywwHqzR1quIAACAASURBVDXmxtLVNIsQinoFB85VR89wa1/XkK60t6 2sq22sm8AjXTVDwzPtd8sfUv/tix9h6JmKNcNFk3R3huWDd0gwlEvVUZRZdgfeUZwYKyCWUwGaVc1dqe0TH3ibDC 9GG/Iqa5ZVi0WKlG2C eJu9YwfAsTcsmgAwDALmADANAIdHI8Jtvzsxqm4sMm0to0IuJq6CxqiKkk2GWpoMIsbRLGBhpXgpNusS8s1frOLO24cSgy59mq3q E4bvssUE/nuYapUtkm5X8SpEuhHkX7mO5MsNy 5JpyJnGpNcvNqXuw2Iglex45aUHHnrw3vd6ftpf6/3nb3/Bv/TrB5/ TMO2dbvrmyrWM6Oj CfVy3DSKwRNCr42RIlBl4GX6uIv3AFRNZU//mxVj6ukh/Ikg p7Hzjay4r12VU1Kh416bzSPtbgPMVsdORktH7HnrLv7376odefe3j3 p/FmzYkD2xKxDYFYhvq4w3ivHT1jQa2qsdVNar/p6H7aOJRsb4zSC17ZGDuWWGEFlCG2ZALl7pgtWhxbMjlrfbimWF9HR1DA62tI7r9ka4dfQMIod6 UOuIqs6sYG946Sld6VUvdYdmp2jXHZo1q2OILsIsHQoixNIM9keecbmMIoB0cVPLMGJDLiFzruSWq4MIV2ihvqjfKq82uPRCUjjs x2TYb5LuTVRVhVW6LCeU5ZwudnpJVSLsN2hHyULjp2lalnLHGjl htk02//dF2sDGQYADSDDAFBIiiDDZvOTtbObvUGk8WOzk3H7Vb8MemUJ1lRCaPY2LGqAqEmiDGO2Iw/3hXJXibSjHv3LPoCJgbkMK 4hWrT6rB46YdAH0hnPpj88VXE5 MD1nrVXj 3sXXX3xc33p3Z853T551qq161ayxxO9qvXDOtkWHwp3XowDlHa69HcaDCUYdmBrcafreoRS5Srr0yWVk/klnqo9Dnt9cRUN1xytI8xHzHLjo0N9Uaby3/Uu nZwR3Pt9KljS VNLBrdw6vf320om68ekNX f7YHjG2 Fvrvt54b/WzJxz0/dy3rH3Zvnm2sUAyjKU6EdJmPuV9lfhpTsFRpYUV6R1qrR/CduaYHFalhYO3KNcNFiHE3nBRt4JoinbNeIMIzSI5bBJhTIajXjlLrFVffRDUMoyiXleIxQqlJLNUIjSo3HrA7mrqOibpKC7Ditc aZnvVuWPBWuWKyulhv0fZw51WLdPGR5TuJFQ9ABkGAHIBGQaAQrLwMmxmoLj2mq8inqUMm71B7q6YIWtAOEn508JAH193KibuxDx Ykg4PuvzpoF XfhT9Ss4ho9yZYewteuiESjCExg36QC7ZLEJofDQ5czHw5 nYzMTrV1P74v67bjZ 57fNjzSvvm/7j 8ZOqwfR5tOk7YYoqBfKMxxM0Jsykr8FWHWZYZlG9RcVrUeK5MCDL9jhvnV cpwPJbat H90298ePbA70dbBpr8e46 8PrUhm3n1lSMvrgzthy9sUoTW2Qkt6oSI1VWlSTSQXsmjedl/mlhtGBrhs1TvhoBllcIm6eFERqo7xtACKGRrh1ttZXCFusa0siwXG12BL23ggghdNVLyf2f8dIaGZar5SW/DOOoImCQKNZnhoXoYQut5VXH3qC8MllaaYwvwNZ0LFFV4sEoqUqos7N5ZFglzsKe6qBstloZ1mWGtS3LPdP0AGQYAMgFZBgAColj MsN6VTUsnnVmWD7dQJH7W6rnJsPSRFDDxK Q63P5B1k0SvuTXv g/nMF/T10Fa5JpjKMaU uzCTZAoyTzSKEJobZmaGlH4y8/lay/Fz3lvCKv31nx/0Xtn21t/zvmpbefTTZjRDKkxlWG6xxAhObvi4pbn4ZthJ/9VXD3VtcJau/rDlkOGf7CvOS4UzmcPJYS7Dmd4er/89o6Hfc6zsDa15qf2H7yRc3DfpXH1pW07D2Yl8NQki3Zli3xDpnZli/ZrhIX919fY/Ma7WwQDGeJh304g FwpKfmBir62hQWa7ZNOn5yrDwQsoMa6ZJF1SGMQGWIsDSjMnDsbRrhr1BbLI0vvxYmH uevzYIO3Comp66VXTpGchw1qttSDD5iuNdeuVdclpkGEAIBeQYQAoJE5ZM2ySzZ2vDGNPk9a79tzWDMtn43NZNQ/XlWexSvlGHeEkpVqwmnOatJQ/9PqFnFuuNau2Pq94wTh3On2j8/kMc290zX3Z6vsT6 87suUbfRv 4fCKz7dVfD99jNOdkU GzS6TNlecX4atxF8jqwZXR39Zc8hwvvYF5iNm6eNnNtef2tF6pv1If11ruDGaYBpHf7w1Euw 0HGstf1wW rYEMqcUvfc9MumW WupthPk0YIofjmznnPkUYL TRpOS2pmeiLZTUVc9PVUWEyTRp/gBYqzDRpVbn8AC1U2GnS2Ipf7QJg/fO0DZ8mrRS6vNXYDQXp8Vpyg3nWDAvMSYbx1LJOgc1l2PRp0qpTYM0wACwyQIYBoJAUQYbn8BhnhTn8IJId3SgmRiuNFxWZzOlsN ouyJw9v/1ZD cMfv33qg2upnuqn9j9/T93yJSePH0cIZU6fLlb3HBv/ YjZoaY3duw/WXNuZuXoJ0 yf3iy4z9e7P54054L0ZauAvZw8UHm7wxbeThWgR gNfs6IkX7OV91HljPIvid4aJbLsgwAMwNkGEAKCTFkGHt7wzPhsLJcAG1eqFRHsW0eGZHS8iTn6cy8TtjmybjwfeGAu8P7xrY/oNO/z17f3bXK XLT2eyCKGxsbEi9dGh8Z/P6Pxc/c8OhVuejb3/9OGZf mZeTL6yZONtxr2dEy0MmcyJ7Iom82OqeelAwiRKsNmP62kUPifVsKY708r2Q8bclH5fnUJZBhkGACKBcgwABSS4sgwAJjz8/Ly1WvKX391zcdjaz882/jHo vfiT76/qGSiN/VtvILfR2h9a 8Wl6 ttjddBzzGZ1P9Dc076p/9JXMwzVXHwn863d/ a/ffXlk7y/rLx0Nn8lm8p//aYVUGSYHxzqnYztmEZBhACAXkGEAKCQgw4CjoGn68uXLV65cGThybAv92J30yt93Pvdhl6 3/CvRym O73kwu/NBNrI/1t3z4urVxe6ssyB9dE4iIMN249hvtWM7ZhGQYQAgF5BhACgkIMMAsDggfXROIiDDduPYb7VjO2YRkGEAIBeQYQAoJCDDALA4IH10 TiIgw3bj2G 1YztmEZBhACAXkGEAKCQgwwCwOCB9dE4iIMN249hvtWM7ZhGQYQAgF5BhACgk85dhHgAAB3D06NFid FTh60xl/842/cWzsex32rHdswiIMMAQC4gwwBQSECGAWBxQPronERAhu3Gsd9qx3bMIiDDAEAuIMMAUEhAhgFgcUD66JxEQIbtxrHfasd2zCIgww BALiDDAFBIQIYBBzI9Pc3zPHfkSCAQ2LR5yxr6pWXPP79y5cq vj75KKCB9NE5iYAM241jv9WO7ZhFQIYBgFxAhgGgkIAMA84kmUyGWw7wPN/Wsi96qKOvf2BPXWNl5St9vb3F7ppDKeDofGry4mj/7gvNf3 9465zLQ9kBg8UquVFBsiw3TjWOR3bMYuADAMAuYAMA0AhARkGnMbk5OTg0aNsV/T8ufE9W nYz9171pc27N3V097YeiBcUbGhr69vcnIS8sMaCjI6n56amp6czA4PnI/88N/7PDfY//VOxz3j7SUXzo7Mv/HFB8iw3TjWOR3bMYuADAMAuYAMA0AhKY4MZ3tbe7PyK45xUxhuhuN5PuTTFAgMtdZjZ4qEfJQvZPLSpB2TlnKTGnZ7OKVlOuaLzK 4Bnp9gStVnRTiqdJjjMz6xZf3Op47s2FhDqOnNqXMzV7mZSw1/GF79665nj2z5Rsuzf9PWsL31ELvu5fKJiYlid9NxFGp0Pj01mR1kL3W9dDv7 u1M7b l1kwd smlLNlDf5xz2x9tX7JE3rq3D825qYWRYaqMoioYjue5FjdVRsmbu4Xj8cKaEG9Sh1xMIhzylWF/5Gvkz tmRnie55gKqaRC9VefH2HcWHB88YJ3jE8FSksDKXGPzv1/iAjtkWukAqUeAfH0WWDcTu6GQIYBgFxAhgGgkBRDhrO99a0mw0 O8QljF45xq91VRKewouxKAyPNS9N2cnfDhNSwuzTupjPiW81Fhnk wlFSC0aNgAzz589fqNm5q7M1NHNh75k3St Mv/CrzmfeHX75YuN3q1Z8P9bZtWvXriNHjkxNTfE8z0c4yhPDN1 E51PDbizIZnCBuOosnrcn/hNMaUz3RoVn/mI2PT19Ho1NZE4O9XefiOy8gw58cjHyfqbt6Btbz46NiKn41LDbY/RxIlyuj4YfxVpwB4p7U2Mo5d9 bh7nL1hmOFSjMTeOqWE4nufjPsGBc9XRg2LJhP4fCJesrWyrrUym fFE0xCaa7855rb bTnmI4qaodw3Of4a47tp2dANIhz3UWUUVYb9ka8QHBirYBaTEcZdg90pLVOfOBuML32EViQ0twxHaI/H45EkNhUolX0WV9v8qNvBT87dDsgwAJALyDAAFJIiyLC5hIZ8sriGfG63mC/Gk75aGeYYJsTzHOMWKmle5mgnd0dMSA276QwXiAvDetljQzQ sp9gSmWbijMpnuczvtJhbOw3wZQK5YJdC4dyZYbl9iWLluWK89FiU o LAZ6IvsO1vzQ573vWuxHh3c99sxPvrpv88N7nvjrUM3GpuYD27dtO3/ PFZd7a5WZFgJPo9dlILfg9DMBZC/FYVnnmI2NTWZ6u86 IsVzS/9uO7lp0OvLkdtm6Z6qrOdm3e3rIuf6BfrqWIrfhzltoJR2NVH8QjoJkosLKf8j6bmnhXm QWUYa7FjUtdqEa0OK7F7avx4ZlhfR0dmaGO2LhufzwRSKZ5nueS 2PjqjqzgrvpY67pSq/7qI8Y7hrj/ojhzOoYooswx7SEeJ5jKrA/8hVut1EEeF3c1DLMcy1uIXOu5JZrQjyu0EJ9Ub9VXm1w6YWkcITGZJimjZO0qUAgguuykk/m QjtKQ2k8NNLA6kIbakdTXfoiGzLWjEGGQYAcgEZBoBCUgQZNpufjM9uDvlkecXV1uRkdRX8pWk7PM/P3oZFDRB9SZRhLNMreLJoyxHOXSrtqAWVC8SFEnknlwwr7iEKm/qsOJMy6APRTE1N/Wr6wrso3PjS3 9XvvcUz/pq / sTnNz7/tTR9d3PNL7b Mhis3Xnp0iXsJL0Mcz5BwCTj1d4vSA27DbzUKP6lcbeqqfw3I7hA3F0apzxcSD0RAEd7jwPrszswIR416bzSPtbgfMRsenoajaRb KpeHl3//4Grv7p99a9eax0IH1u OMvVHNu85tePVvlf7T3JSP5VPJH4bdfeJdB8tI//rcMr9mlZ/u791nm0skAxjqU6e12Y 5X2V GlOwVGlhRXpPdXRdArbmWNyWJUWDt2m3Dc5nue5m27qdoi/xrhnfCGen0Vy2CTCmAzHfXKWWKuiCoZZiP 9wtHFYoJZmlEqFB5dbDiNJpXcekRCwuw6KB4qqLg0usMr2ZpmlRhsXTI7RH2TNK9hrJsL47KVUPQIYBgFxAhgGgkCy8DJsZKJYWz nFgljKc w3mKMOifAoyjE 1FV1FHPpzTGTYTWdCtM64xJyknEPmc2eGsbeIMynVzGqhcYM kMv0NM/zly OzPwm8MnAqpnxHdNHG9mln/24 aHrrT9Mrv58ffkP6vbu0Z2mk2HxpZTyNb5fkPF5NFl3QxmWHdjqzQguEKekr4pUWZksrZ7ILfVQ6XPG54mpZh/kaB9jXjI8NTl6uLv3tRcuxKqv9G0/Fd4U2/YvjUdW1V7asH18beDcL6q6V/dFfiHGFn9r3b0evLf6pQTOuVkz/7Qwv2Brhs1TvhoBllcIm6eFeT7dlEzzPM PJwJttZXC1p3IaGRYrjY7Qr7bIZ7n es Su7/jI/RyLBcLS/5ZRhHFQGDRLE MyxED1toLa869oXklcnSSmN8AbamY9hSXSmDiymqbKRqTDO66tOVPYsyrNgz1jNND0CGAYBcQIYBoJA4JjOsVlXs1TwzwybtiI1V z02GpdyXYeJX0Bs3PczxEwzN ehhTtdSiI4zATxnaCrDmHrlkjGyBVjHr8eP/eX01j9cGfrT OtvDe/rL/9v7wQ8b 55IFz tW1P/OdLZ9HU1JT6adKm06Qt3i8I0UJhjsy82JSVmxHKNdJlhmUb1NzjUOuxMkPe8IaLYX51PmI2NTWVOZFKH9zxAWr ZDL2x7Otvc2rA9wLOy urz5Drx1c/svmZ399qFwTW95IblUlRqqsKkllQvZMGs9H6 FH57VaWKAYT5MO fCHQmHJT0yM1XU0qCzXbJr0fGVYeCFlhjXTpAsqw5gASxHgmAqTh2Np1wz7QthkaXz5sTD/XPX4sRHGjUXV9NKrpklblmFFc8VZ0nOVYXz1sbqKugsgwwBALiDDAFBInLJmWKeq8lOgLTwDOldm2KQd047kQrtaUrtmWH6ekJy4 kxRLR4SjVHN0c06TlpTJRwuakWuarq2PaFoIpqd5nv/1mWMzRx5// CTp/Y8NtTwXO2z9/665hsnfvFVbvWXOlZ86fixJM/zs5Jh4wQmtpZbUtz8MmzlZoT6Fgb HRBXyervceSQ4ZztK8xLhienEofHgjVNF7q3XU4EJrqrK6u2lDW8vOPYuqrDL284tO5gxx5 hOV5/b8C3RLrnJlh/Zrh4tzHGdrePe850vxCPk1aTktqJvpiWU3F3HR1VJhMk8YfoMUXZpq0qlx gBZf2GnS2Ipf7QJg/fO0DZ8mrRS6fTXYDQXp8Vpyg3nWDAvMTYaVtb0enQLPQoblRuQEtbZZCZBhACAXkGEAKCQOe5p0Xubwg0h2dKOYGK00XlRMT09fn rr45lBd/8/vO7Tmv19r MZ0/T91bvif7Pqvsau lNi/5eKFCd2PDOeTYbN7FtpccX4ZtnIzQiOrBrcq9Pc4cshwvvYF5iNmJ05ertx7tvbw27uPn1vfdnhT5/grkbfKtp04kEidPnfq9PjpSxcuiSE3e5o0hu6Rb2oc9DTp ULm7wxbeThWgR gNfs6IkX7OV91HlgP/M4wyDAAFAuQYQAoJE74neHZUDgZLqBWLzTK6lPSXcKQyclL09PTVy5PnNrzUN36//3RBzdvvnvt8O7lDc/cVfvcvWdPj/A8P6l6etaC4tibEfMZnSf279l7ILUVzSwdnnmy9z8eb59Z1vEf2xvPHm5r57X3HQAFMmXY7KeVFAr/00oY8/1pJfvhWtxUvl9dAhkGGQaAYgEyDACFpDgyDAD5uHpx6C8XAu d2P9e9NnbfauObPl2/9ovNz59F/3Cv5wdn C106QXEofejJjP6Pxi6F/aGxqfbv/3p5MzP ueeSr6yRMNN t2vsHHKn81ea54oXY6pMowOTjWOR3bMYuADAMAuYAMA0AhARkGHMXk5OQqv/ 551ds27DizomVfxzb/cFozVvsE3/qefLA8i9HVn1xsLv5pXUbXnhh dTUVLE76yzm9TTpdHtbw/4fbsw8WP2v36v 1f 3/fJ3f35iX7DpX0eil3mIsykgw3bjWOd0bMcsAjIMAOQCMgwAhQRkGHAUfr//ypUrv3v7rSOD6crVj3 UXnmj/ak/x0qiq1xdG//xfN1DmR3f7O3Y39UTX7liRbE76yxIH52TCMiw3Tj2W 3YjlkEZBgAyAVkGAAKCcgwACwOSB dkwjIsN049lvt2I5ZBGQYAMgFZBgACgnIMAAsDkgfnZMIyLDdOPZb7diOWQRkGADIBWQYAAoJyDAALA5IH52TCMiw3Tj2W 3YjlkEZBgAyAVkGAAKiTzegg022GCDzYEb hRz9OjRYnfBGMd2zCIgwwBALiDDAFBIPvmrvyr6UA822GCDDTazrdjeVEwc65yO7ZhFQIYBgFxAhgGgkNx 5ZWiD/Vggw022GAz3N4tLS22NxUTxzqnYztmEZBhACAXkGEAsIU5rxku9v/TgUVINptFCPWw3XV1dVte2/HyOsa/4oVV/pXt7e0IobGxsWJ30ImQPjonEYi53Tg2wo7tmEVAhgGAXECGAcAWQIYBR9HW3n4wEs2OZQ7U72g70Nw3MBQKt27avKU5HC521xwK6 aNzEoGY241jI zYjlkEZBgAyAVkGABsAWQYcAinT506FI2dSA9euXSmPchwr3rCG0v2bFvXWbch2tq0teq1hob6kZERIXsMyJA OicRiLndODbCju2YRUCGAYBcQIYBwBYWQobT0ZZo2vxw0Et5gwghhFjaRWG4aFaq09 yN0cTSguqRpQyC23kIDHo8iTltoL mHfWScpRukR9VjhJlQyyKO0VW9bvfOpIDQ2FmvafGzs5cyU5M1F9Tat/uXnQs9Eln 2aadm6JscvOmjZlMRqpeqEARH3DSR cLxsjmR9qXLJG3zs3xOTe1MDFnQy5XiJX3qTKKKqOoavHbGqymqDKKKnPRg8ishFxMIhz0lil/1qXPK35kJURlFFVGyaFDCKFB2oUd8kYL3jGUqCopqUqIe/7c/4cI z1yjURViUdAPN0Sylke5V09VhoCGQYAcgEZBgBbsF G09G9Lf1mB4NeI21FCLG0l8bGMuYiq2kB82KVIuftSQ4Sg66SHpdffP85yTBC4STlVz6BrhGQYZQZG2s 0N6xf et45XRbQ9Ndy490/LUmc4Vlw8 XvUTd/vBlobGffV1dZgPFwTiAw4yPHviA8s2j8zj/IWIedSrGF3UizuwN4pQ1EsxNIty7ugZbu3rGtKV9vbVVrbVVvYNoJGu oHhuXaYpW/p35al71DUDOW6waIp2nvDuFsGGEQ46qXKKEqRYZZmzLSfpavVXRmkXdWKRHvncb/A NKH/SotzSHDYb/H4/FIMpyoKpG9GFfkPGBVxV19iQkgwwBALiDDAGALtstwLgNlaTqIEEu7tDIc9LrUYxkzGda2wNIur9drnBmesw0nBl3 NFvVI ir7LFBf4zyxChPzFU1itAoXSLbbA dQAilvSWD2IcYpUuEcsGuhUO5MsNy 5JFj9IlQknS6xebUvdhMZBKdrzy0gMPPXjvez0/7a/1/vO3v Bf vWDT3 mYdu63fVNFeuZ0VHhk0qBSgy6/EmvFAQxIEJ4sUMUdi9DHdUcAScDkOHZklr2yMDcs8IILUDMB2kXQ7NRryDDbMjlrfbimWEsaSwlS4VTkMqc1QwNtLaO6PZHunb0D SCEevtCrSOqOrOCveGlp3SlV73UHZqdol13aNasjiG6CLN0KIgQSzPyn/Wgl3G51Nly8UC1znVVMqxET8ktVweRfKNBri/qtyqTbHDphaRw2I/JsN9vnKRNVFWFcV1W8skIhf2ekqoEfnpJVSLsz5Ps1au3WCKeqRVjkGEAIBeQYQCwBdtlOP/kZJ0M61K6 VpRWgh6FQc2kOy52XBi0OVPy9YkyjCW6RU8WbTlcNJVIu2oBZWt6hFK5J1cMiy KZItWn1WD50w6APpjGfTH56quBx84HrP2qvHdvauuvvi5vtTO75zuvxzLdXrVq1lDif7pTXDWKCU0MVUNyyw e1KiTqqOQJOCiDDs2PfsvZlbZhs0xl/xWkuFgteJ7bMjljYr/FQoUPxTkzVJaWJHeodb6IWxnjslhVVo4eIty3WARQuwNF3UriKZo14w3iNAsksMmEdZ8WOkeqBINk3sBahkWA6sUSklmqURoUJZq FrurqeuYlIjFZVg0UFx1cXCBVaY3 /1 UYbF08N j7JnnOzVH9B3J6HqAcgwAJALyDAA2ILdMqzXT93MaK206tLCSCPDOVpQtaVvaF4yLMqnoFVsVY YRZQTs2ICOUmHB13 dNCvEyoxISznkFHuzDD2Fj10QjWzWmjcoA/kks0ihMZHkzMXA3 ejs1MvH41tS/uv tm43d 2/xI8 r7tv/4nqHD NU0lFgz9VXuTWiimiPgpAAyPCvmnxZGNsdcv/ZVI3tCiSYzzIZcogQO0q4y/cIThAbq wYQQmika0dbbaWwxbqGNDIsV5sdQe tIEIIXfViv5bspTUyLFfLS34ZxpHuGiDDtDAyyAwL8cRCLZwltI8l23XLjzUdw5bqShlcTHVlI1VjPJFaVGdV2ljcM5RhxZUNS6S eaXoAMgwA5AIyDAC24LzMsJELW84M41llg8xwf0v1fGRYmklrmPgVMoou/yCLRml/0usf1KdAgv4eugpfPGwqw1geOFdmmGwBxslmEUITw zM0NIPRl5/K1l rntLeMXfvrPj/gvbvtpb/ndNS 8 muxGCBlkhnPIsDozrI9qjoCTAsjwbNjX98i8VgsLLFDMZcfDsp2iyOlWCBtMnNagslyzadLzlWHhhZQZ1kyTLqgMYwKM3SwIeg0T 49o1w LtA6kFZfmxMCNd /AtrE3TS6 aJm1ZhhXNFWdJW5NhfK2xWYlUrO4CyDAAkAvIMADYQlHXDAuopdVAYdEsZBh7mrTeqeezZlhuA5 LK2dlhRK2qkcQ3aDfJE8bTqqzjjmnSUtZSq9fmAKda82w3AeiOXc6faPz Qxzb3TNfdnq xPr7zuy5Rt9G/7h8IrPt1V8P32Mw pazAyr1wwbRDVHwMkAZHgWxDd3znuONFp4GcZymFgKVPPsaJZmcj4t2WSaNP4ALVSYadKqcvkBWqiw06SxFb Ku2qmQ8sYPk1aKXR5qzGdlkIqt59nzbDA3GRYWdvr0SmwqQzLp8jp6BwlsGYYABYNIMMAYAtFfpq0Veb8s0gF70nRMFppvKjIZE5 ns1mUPXl4 7cayh/O1TH1xL9VQ/tf/5e qWLzl5/DhCKHP69CxaVN3FWLSADC88ZMbcysOxCvwArdnXESlahNV5YD1kXnoFkGEAIBeQYQCwBQf8zrAVCiHDBRHqYiJnAXp6HgAAIABJR EFUhglfHmyENPkZTWXid8Y2TcaD7w0F3h/eNbD9B53 e/b 7K5XypefzmQRQmNjY1YbBRkG7IHUmBv/tJJC4X9aCWO P61kP2zIlfdXmkm99BIgwwBALiDDAGALCyHDAGCBn5eXr15T/vqraz4eW/vh2cY/Hl3/TvTR9w VRPyutpVf6OsIrX/l1fLytcXupuMgfXROIhBzu3FshB3bMYuADAMAuYAMA4AtgAwDToCm6cuXL1 5cmXgyLEt9GN30it/3/nch12 3vKvRCu/Ob7nwezOB9nI/lh3z4urVxe7s86C9NE5iUDM7caxEXZsxywCMgwA5AIyDAC2ADIMAERD uicRCDmduPYCDu2YxYBGQYAcgEZBgBbABkGAKIhfXROIhBzu3FshB3bMYuADAMAuYAMA4AtgAwDANGQPjonEYi53Tg2wo7tmEVAh gGAXECGAcAW5izDPAAADuDo0aPF7sKnDoi53Tg2wo7tmEVAhgGAXECGAcAWQIYBgGhIH52TCMTcbhwbYcd2zCIgwwBALiDDAGALI MMAQDSkj85JBGJuN46NsGM7ZhGQYQAgF5BhALAFkGEAIBrSR ckAjG3G8dG2LEdswjIMACQC8gwANgCyDDgHKanp3meHzicrKur27rtly vY1atXLHKv7K7u5vn ampqWJ30ImQPjonEYi53Tg2wo7tmEVAhgGAXECGAcAWQIYBR9HV3X0wEs2OZQ7U72g70Nw3MBQKt27avCXS3l7srjkU0kfnJAIxt xvHRtixHbMIyDAAkAvIMADYAsgw4BAuXrjQ09t3Ij145dKZ9iDDveoJbyzZs21dZ92GaGvT1qrXmpvDExMTQvYYkCF9dE4iEHO7c WyEHdsxi4AMAwC5gAwDgC0shAxne1t7s aHQz7KFxL3OcZNCbgZDqsz1Fqfowm8BaUhdQv52shFxufhQqodoPBkx8ZCTfsnsiMzV5IzE9W3T659u3/ZudAjkeWfbdq5KcomN2/aODk5KVUv1LUg/pqSPjpfMM5tf7R9yRJ5694 NOemFibmXIvb3cLJ 1QZRZVRVI34bQ3VUFQZRZW5mRHerIRcTCIc8pUpf qlzyt ZCVEZRRVRsmh43meH2Hc2CFfvOAd41OB0tJAStyjIznbiNAeuUYqUOoREE 3RoT2eFTnWW0HZBgAyAVkGABswX4ZzvbWt5qOOkM iqIoSWU5xi1brVpwzUVW3QJeqJXh3D3JBcjwQnBpcrL9UFfH/p23jldGtz003bn0TMtTZzpXXD74eNVP3O0HWxpDTU379mE XBCIv6Ygw7NnKOXffm4e5y9EzOM xejiPtyBfXGej/uoCobjc 7oQbFkIqMr5ZK1lW21lck0P55oGkJz7TDH3Na/Lcd8RFEzlPsmx19jfDeNu2WAQYTjPqqMosqwO6cVZtrPMTXqroww7hpFon3zuF9gfOkjtGKhuWVYtFixRipQKnsxrsj5UNRbfm2x HZBhACAX6vcAANiA7TKcy0A5hgnxPMe4FRmWDTbkw23WTIa1LSithHw6GZ6zDYMMLxynU72vvPTAQw/e 17PT/trvf/87S/4l3794NOfadi2bnd9U8V65vz58zzPK9ciNeymOZ8nRnli7sBEiI5RnhhVOsypD1G06ABiBaVEuaa6Q2QAMjxbTvkfTc09K8zzCxD zEcZdwXBxnyDDXIvbV PDM8NY0lhKlgqn8CpzVpMZ6oiN6/bHE4Fkmud5Lrk/Nq6qMyu4mz7mmq70uo/6iOGuMe6PGM6sjiG6CHNMS4jnOaZC/lMf8lW43epsuXigRue6KhlWoqfklmtCvHyjQa4v6rcqk2xw6QUzjdCYDNO0cZY2FQhEcF3GpTZCe0oDKfz00kAqQhu2E6FLS8VMM B0xbkfKHWvEmDgZHhwcHB0dPXfu3OXLl3/zm9 8/fbb169fF3wYAD5tgAwDgC3YLsP5JyfjKqtMk/b5fBZkWN ClFE2kuG52jDI8ALxqyn050zl5eAD13vWXj22s3fV3Rc335/a8Z3T5Z9rqV63ai1zfDgtrRnGZFi5OjFfhOd5PkTHfBH8EFYiiu4EUxpnUup2tIfIAGR4drT62/2t82zD5phLfivJcKhG8T2uxe2Li/8VChQ/FOTNUlpYkd5THU2nsJ05JodVaeHQbcp9k N5nrvppm6H GuMe8YX4vlZJIdNIqz5sNJdVCUaJvcC1DIsBlYplJLMUonQoCzV3IjSaV3HpEQsLsOigWrztxJ47liZ3kzTtCjD4ukR2qPsqZxWO SK3pW1H6U5K1QOQYQAgF5BhALAFu2VYr5 6ec3qvC5WaibDOVpQZNpg4THIsIOZnuZ5/vLE8MzFwJ nYzMTr19N7Yv777rZ J3fNj/SvPq 7TJ3Mcv5qGEmumvjwf4dyBCZ7nuUBcTP961DJscIgMQIZnxfzTwrzNMdevfdXInlCiyQxzLW5RAkcYd5nBX1Q 3ZRM8zzPjycCbbWVwtadyGhkWK42O0K 2yGe5/nrPmqGkjYfo5FhuVpe8sswjnTXgDdMC/MGmWEhnliohbOE9rFku275saZjioPKGVxMdWUjVWM8kVpUZ1XaWNzLNfNZ9x5KO0ZJZZBhACAXkGEAsAXrMny9ZeA//uvdykAHNthggw022Iq0/e4z//f17dt5VWY45DNMjGvXDIu3DyTLVZYfCzPStQ/fwto0vQ imiZtWYYVzRVnN1uSYaxdsZK HfmwugsgwwBALiDDAGAL1mX448/ P0Uf/cAGG2ywwQabsN35v9SZW810aFxo9U TVgrdvhpMp6XHa8krivOsGZ6PDGPPhdYpcK7MsHwWvlQYb0fbLMgwAJAPyDAA2IJ1GS76uAc22GCDDTbY8M1YTeeMOg sh/RVCSDDAEAuIMMAYAtzkOE3C/w7w1aY 28EF7YNwCakx2Lx1y4cuzO2aSqx672hwPvDuwa2/6Br1Rf3/uyuzYz/0uQ0z/NTU1NWG8XXDC9eSB dkwipMTf aSWFwv 0EsZ8f1pJjR0yzLW48/5KM6mXXgJkGADIBWQYAGxhIWQYACzArFtHr11Xu/Wlj8fWfni28Y9H178TffT9QyURv6tt5Rf6OkKVm6rWrXu52N10HKSPzkkEYm43RZFhK5B 6UGGAYBcQIYBwBZAhgEnsHbt2suXL1 5cmXgyLEt9GN30it/3/nch12 3vKvRCu/Ob7nwezOB9nI/lh3D71mTbE76yxIH52TCMTcbkCGbQJkGADIBWQYAGwBZBgAiIb00TmJQMztBmTYJkCGAYBcQIYBwBZAhgGAaEgfnZMIxNxuQIZtA mQYAMgFZBgAbAFkGACIhvTROYlAzO0GZNgmQIYBgFxAhgHAFuYswwgAAAdw9OjRYnfhUwfE3G7yRlj /9HC9EeG9EsPMgwA5AIyDAC2ADIMAERD uicRCDmdgMybBMgwwBALiDDAGALIMMAQDSkj85JBGJuNyDDNgEyDADkAjIMALYAMgw4h2w2ixDq6 0NBAK/2PTqGvql58vKVq5cGY1G5aOABtJH5yQCMbcbkGGbABkGAHIBGQYAWwAZBhxFZ2dnuOUAz/NtLfuihzr6 gf21DVWVr7SEYkUu2sOpYCj8 zYqaGuX07sv/ djrvO7v9muq xUC0vMkg3IucDMmwTIMMAQC4gwwBgCyDDgEMYGxvri8fZruj5c N7ttKxn7v3rC9t2Lurp72x9UC4omLDoUOHMpkM5Ic1FGR0nh0by45l0snu8dbv/3uf5wb7v37X8YXsgUdPHz8y/8YXH6QbkfMBGbYJkGEAIBeQYQCwhQWV4XS0JZqWX7G0i8Jw0Sx CH JUH/LXuxMkaCX8gZNXiqN41XMWspH0B jPDHK00MnhIJRukQoiVElg6yqplQnMejyYPslgyxKez3JIDImWKVqx7wbch9w5JZzvYXDSadSDaGmN6fOzVzlZi41/GF49a 7nj2y5Rstz/5NW8P2gx3d614uP3nypFg7nBTjL23eMEKJQZc//8Vlq3pUZyFkTwCxL4nyRoWnUKPz7FhmuLftQuzF29nXb2dq/y215lLkR2PpXvFwYtDlMfo44WSuj4YfxVpwVY0WpM zYmTzI 1Llshb5 b4nJuy2YhYmqGoMooqoyiGZhFiQy7xZRlFlVGuEIvwwuogMqlDLiYRDnrLxD/o8v PqDKKKnPRg0gfN4VB2oUFxxsteMdQoqqkpCoh7vnN/kkkqko8ImJtFParX1tDOks50WI7IMMAQC4gwwBgCwsow no3pZ 40Ms7cXGLkGvxo0NFDboVZmu/qXBbt5umBBOisaL70jSFfSrPIet6hFeslU9Xn9SHPSHk/lG/2lvSV4ZzuFpi0GGR0ZGdwR2draGPjm/58wbpW/GX/hV5zPvDr98sfG7VSu H4117tq1q6enR50ZVn9eKzIs3pgQGKVLhJsLBY/bKF2CfzHSXuO7GAWgAGKWzY4OD40cG0jEWtOtgTvowCcXI 9nWgf2bzo dEQMuCq24sdRbisYhV19FI AJjgLT3xg2eaReZxvrwxHvYLfIoSC1RpzY lqmrVYR89wa1/XkK60t6 2sq22sm8AjXTVDwzPtdssfUv/tix9h6JmKNcNFk3R3huWDd0gwlEvVUZROhlWVTCLySDtqpb/fQe9ojzPBeNLH/YrGppDhsN j3RI3A37xdPkHUso6q20bK0dkGEAIBeQYQCwhYWTYXMJDXox8xWSwqoipJNhlqaDCLG0SxgYaV4ilnZ5vV7jzPDsbZit6pFU1kCZ ZPsVkZwh6O hE6LiSuli6fTEoKukx4UllsXMs3iiKnvGVvW4SnooT9IrlieDujqLQ4YFOg/WH6z5oc9737XYjw7veuyZn3x13 aH9zzx16GajfvCb2zftm10FL toJfhpFedsdfGCs/YG7Rjeo2wTG/SK X/zS5WELtdokE RayA9dlVNSoeNem80j7W4DzFLDs2luxsbd7w/P41T 1e 9PGzctQ26Yptjrbubl2f/mhgRgWW2xah/CPIjHo8qflfwJGH008iv0jKj6pZY8MzD0rjNACzpVlQy5c6oLVosWxIZe32otnhvV1dAwNtLaO6PZHunb0DSCEevtCrSOqOrPr6Q 0vPaUrveql7tDsFO26Q7NmdQzRRZilQ0GEWJoxygxXa//maeKmlmHEhlxC5jxYTeExVBRaqC/qt8qrDS69YKZhPybD/rxpWkGZMamVRBk7vaQqEfYbthP2l5SIOWbBruWGZN WMsUaMQcZBgByARkGAFtYOBk2m5 sSt1KL/LIsIBiv5qXQa/iwJpKCM3ahjHdHaVL1Kpp4DyCAAv/FerLZ GiJfuV5Mn/P3tvHtXGlSZ813/z/fee853p95z53knvb6flqJdETmfrpLuTuLM5MkllEveSyWLiBdlBxjYyxo4dm2AMGDkmLGKNARkLIwQy4MIgwEYgVNjgBag43W1nJ mnH3Rknnnank/Skw/dHbbc2VEIqqS5 fqfOTHF16 rhKTepn557rxQ1Z8Ei Bb ckWfxSHD0Wh0cmLs/XBl9cY7Dm557KM V/fOe15/9hs7XrlzyPnN pIde4oPlBTvi0QiyEUKGeZ 5BOrkiv2Kqm2qcuw5B5JPxNRH1y8WeJcAHGytHQiNx hGPPQCn76MTfdYL5/DCKJiBlN08PUsVrXqvo1TzRtWHHw Z 9 epTnkNbD/pcldSu8rF9O9q3 6gOLrfoWysnO2hPl5hQfmaURmpWe1fXJDhGimQYKXXKfjxQJBqgRPxkl6BIysKi9IaaK0PIyQKLw5Ky8IHrhOVqx8TERMdVC3H9w MSs0zK34sDERBzFYY0Mq8jwhFJ9lUmQyvCEb4XF04E0djhdFucJsRs7oPjRAzJrRxEYb5 oDMsNVQFqvtz/LvhT8fJ6h008kzit AoyAmu/olvz4RyTRAAyDAD4AjIMAIaQMhnWMlBUe7VXEccnw5IX5F69EBlWrQwfcKjPDj3g6DnAq0JHQWBF/dAKmXEhXiEWjTNOdEiXs7L1QOW7K/ssBhmm6YmJicnxvrn/KPnq Pq5yX1Mf3XHqq992bDsw2Z79/qvV QsP AuU1ymOU2aTaxariQccGgkUDEUKnhag4s3S/EpCTp/nr El2FRj7nfhX2vef8xiCQkw9HogL85ULDmfFvRH7r2jtW/1lb479XUevf0tr2TOSWTr 1pX99 KE W2wk1uZW0qKmypOXY0AFjJo3HJPGy8ERKZBjVXb5FLPnKBFhYIaxdFp6YOF7ZdXxiYmIi3L6vxZ3PHm3tIZkMC93iDHfF9QMTExM Tl1cQwn8p5lY4ZTIsdItJXDIszYBKoVhZGWazhyy0FlYdrzggrEzmVxqjC7BlgSGLgHkVRQRXMFIUxGS1KsMqnqu5DLnekVFwTCL gwjhqRWWQYQDAF5BhADCEdFeGlaqq2hyfDKPVZpXKcHdjUVzzpJVrhudd9MjOZeVePXZiRYbCpbVlWGkRKiqusgIZfxmemJiYmJg 61fmPyJ6/XAr9bXL/ 8M13Zv 75US2x/KH6jfdGfhs/8yfnKIpmmda4a5xKoWMJHl2bzixpZh1cqw9s0adWag7s39g5F2iCHD844vkoiYRaPR0PFjA42Fn040fDXju3GmubNhQ0nf2rILW4 tOO3NOrNnX8BLTkj0xMaFYM6z4ZzZvZVi5ZjhNs6Zruh5PaLUwSwo20FJs8nRgBbopFFL8RMRY2keGxHK1pkknKsPsD3xlWDZN2i gZ5jOgmreJiQnlmuEVB5DJ0mJlmJ9/Ltl 7ITTgmRV89ZLpklrybAorcJV8rW emQYGVdzurXwsjQEkGEAwBeQYQAwhDSvGVZR1YmJiYRlGCkyK107/h205LtJi2sjVeuN4sTXCakDzCvDsvXD/MRa1bq0rM9ikGGanpiYOHuya456 pOm58bKnwpVvex 6dbfld576rWlfRu 27ruu8eDRycmJuKTYZVcSSqumouuVYaab82w4mapvzWyo3JghSOgmDgtleFY47MkJMPjUd/Rwf37qs/7Cy8eK5nyF UXvP5yxea9Jzbt7t7k8ubUHSqb6vdKI9fcHFu ZlhGuneTnpiYmAjuOprwHOkJg2VYXMiKliVlE32RqqZoboo EjSmSaMbaE0kZ5q0pF3YQGvCmGnSQgbU88aiupu02GhZUYR8oMBvryUMGGPNMIsOGUa2gBZrtvJdoPVVhoWhkMts6CJhoQOsGQaA RQPIMAAYgjl2k47Jgr4QKflhAAZC0/Tp6Nhsb1n35tuOZP/gvap7mcqfH932k46td3as/257Rf7Y6Egav2R4/n3U0kgiYtZLTeYeGHf3fnDw5NTWlt6dRye3e99/cc9gla 7f RE/6n yFgEvtdZCZ5fNqtnc6wkb6AVfx OtH3PsLQOrATPWy8CMgwA AIyDACGkMbvGY6H5MlwErUaSCrj4xGapi9Mjo6VL3vL9cwXn3788Z/f6z24pvKFf3W/fOvJfmpiYmJcsntWihG3wjLPxsgTiT2dd1SVvXVocM/E3Krhuec6/ dp79zq1v8prDodaGicAAnWBlcjUv9qJZHkf7USQqJfrSTFCBnu8FiIWN 6hOut5wEZBgB8ARkGAENIqQwDQCxmxoP/OF/y55O1H/le mvXemr3L7pzvl/9wi2vrv7tyVPhCfk0aSChp/NzVb/1VlW/4L32Qs/c8/65lb6vnq289lZZ47TXdSZ6ClKtBe5GZH7SVhmOBe63HmQYAPAFZBgADAFkGDAD4 PjjqysF1eteSNv7Wensm5ED346Wvp x7N/Czx3aM33D6//zgl/g3NL3po1q6PRaLqDNReJPJ1P9dY3llc9mT/2cNHvHy1695d7Lz6y6WRFadWF/kOnJyDPmuBuROYHZNggQIYBAF9AhgHAEECGATPgcDguXbr0xw/ep04M5W94 ouhrKvelX9vy/Ctt7TvuP9cxbLxffd1tta1B4Lr1q5Nd7DmAvencxyBnBsNyLBBgAwDAL6ADAOAIYAMAwDW4P50jiOQc6MBGTYIkGEAwBeQYQAwhA XLMA0AgAno7 9Pdwg3HZBzo4mZYeG/R6mJRwD3Ww8yDAD4AjIMAIawYBlmAAAwAf39/ekO4aYDcm40MTMs/PcoNfEI4H7rQYYBAF9AhgHAEECGAQBrcH86xxHIudGADBsEyDAA4AvIMAAYAsgwAGAN7k/nOAI5NxqQYYMAGQYAfAEZBgBDABkGAKzB/ekcRyDnRgMybBAgwwCALyDDAGAIIMOAeZidnWUYprenu6KiYk9h8ZZc1/qsdesdWe3t7QzDzMzMpDtAM4L70zmOQM6NBmTYIECGAQBfQIYBwBBAhgFTcbS9vemwj46OH6rc13Kooet4yFPfvHPXbm9LS7pDMy lJfDqfuXBuLLh/uvHHH7b 69nG 8aoOvgAQhXcjcj8gAwbBMgwAOALyDAAGALIMGASzp87F jsOjV04tL0ae8BV9/rtvodGeWFuUcrtvmaa/cUvNHQUD81NcVWjwGBpDydz85MT184Hwl1nfMUnP/X/qevDDtlvPtiw/P3Ey8cEXH7gbkfkBGTYIkGEAwBeQYQAwhJTKcDTQHIgKP1EuK4FgdVEMw3hIWQPLQHMlciWHhyRIj8aP4uBoF62RYuHJbiNsbYSt yxVCmyOkjfLIuoaGreQwhV6YHVHvGRfSYReAJ5sNPuFIDCM6Pu6prTtLh cu9cydLfrrSM4H3aunPI8fXvO12rKdvo6eXTt3TE9Pc729FGFrQw/SyzChYWt2JOYbUcVdkqsYBklLEvMz5SLbFG UfJL1dD47Mx0dODbdseNvkzV/O1P7X6MF00fWnI e4F4ODVttar Ol5rvV0NfRUawFk8lJea4mNy73LtkiXD494ZiX6OBwUZEufIIIpMgMgkiz0UxDNVo5X7MJIhMwtpIMWhjqYfR6IMvGhn2kJncH3T hv0dEJkFkWl1hRpk3kbDLiiSHDCY9MCZUTJLFIe4sW t/EqFi0sYh9pa16MKbrTVKjJFAhgEAX0CGAcAQUijD0UBl84D6S5SLZJ9dKJfV6lJ5ilMoLCfNvOkqf1Q5jRmGBl6KYEVUOGEEGZtP hj3ZyVOgpMmwebkwPe090t5aV3b9ZL6vcBlzdNXpxpWnj6672PR0wW s3qbGak9tbU2N6MMMI3dXPTIsyeSUizToM4IpF4ne/Qgp/yQlaSQuZufOToWprlMBb2dz9THPnv8 VfWPybf/PFzTXrNzPDLKdZLklvt1xI8V1NIufRXNgCw5qScUyto7mcD1xspwkGT9lmEYT6nM3ChXqYvS2UcJ7esJKu8U1ePOb3Hn9wwyk8Ga EL3QsCnXDeXbUq4vCGKOsF6jmMsu8pruP2EqGQ6SRCZBKGRY0kErJ2GXtVT437eH5OR5Iajfem 2REy1ZNibbeNf4k6VLXrwZnNvJpyIhIqz55NqkGEAwBeQYQAwhNTJsLaEekhBgD2k1WpVqejKZJhyuTwMQ7msbCfZjwzlspIkqV4 Zjt GqeIuvpAlKNOUqzjCMFMuUlOGpSbMXxgatpJdXH2MUzKhfkiRrK/yNU JLajJMF v5lVEZXChDz94XJGkg7FQYPvGB5Y9fOtHgd92u1c89ItvOVbd0/TCP1cV5h6srM3b6jp79izSXSnDFKmeAb4aGRq2qnipojKsLz ywaniLivZRdgoj5dS9UNG9a7xMVuLp7hXNYIXx0cGTFDMzk5NdtYfqHhlefmLvyxb9Wh53vPB2m09h3Yea9u5v317w4lGbl669IM G7n8UoWFrdoQq7mL/rar9atyryP I0s9o1vJQYv 8UzZXlmq0olLnKeUsjmq0kqUkWhlW9lEQCbX6JhXnk8GSnkGGYaieWt kpE98kV4jXZcVrVdI4gsXddll/cJFafVRRZFhytXoYRjKladWGS6V/xmW5U0qwwzVaGUr555SAs2hqNBsf06/JV6tcuvZorA3G5Hh7OxYJVqlMnMtyOVkccibrTKOWIVWGLQQhVA7lr0LyDAA4AvIMAAYQupkWGt Mlq69ZCCvIpqq3mxtAvyIzKMvBPDxG3DwrO wn41ZdiVLbNZVLEEs Jqa4hpd7lCYgmXCk3JhpXIsCgnfHlTMTgjKplQl4sjktRzcYb3j xQMPfBjIuTxQ1rn mxd23T6478HIpq83FuWuz3ENDw1K1wwrZFj4tEKeAfQ RkibVNvUZThWfhSDU8VdXIuX4juLk6WlE7mRuya dZtglaR33vEREhGz2ZmZsRPBtzf/unPnSyf2vdLsJKs3ZlR15JQNb90/mlcxWbS9Y0tzVw2XW/StxV9QbBFiU86JQJKfbpqyvFlNCY6RIhlGSp2yHz2logFKxE92CYqkLCxK72hrzShyssDisKQs7LlBWK9RDMNQ16zEDQ9z2WWdIz 0ME0dxWCPDKjLMKNVXmQSpDDNB0tpIIY2UK8/qCovd2AHFjx7CYtCKwHgdRWWYM1BEWhn1i1RaxMu92TbxDO2OiLTUqSV1Zj4c6Qc/IMMAgC8gwwBgCCmTYS0DRcrC87wQnwxLXlC QfwyrKgMs2jIMKc06KuIYonCwKqvqA2cBvNLKyWyoVYZRta 8hdKB0cNRL5mWE8kqWR2lmGYd6aG5i6U/J1pmzu7//JgTdBxy8fVD/5nw MNG27btvR1TmiWtOkxYygK4rVhYnPdlso5oMx8qPcnDxn4qiMizcC 27Jv6DYd9rvvEREpThyMCx4brtn0Te/vzMoT NNh6vc5T3r90/u61wKjtv9NWytrWTzdmy3DJqcitpUVNl6b/niCdNUw8SLwszKZFhVHf5FrHkKxNgYYWwdlmYYQZregYZhmEmgyUt7nz2aA9GZDIsdIszXPKGh2EY5gpJCP lmCNdMhkWusUkLhmWZkBVq b AAAgAElEQVSlUKysDLPZQxZaC6uOSY wMplfaYwuwJYFprJYF/FTsU6LIDquaot4uXimlGHVyrDk7fjIZBGADAMAvoAMA4AhpLsyLFVV5KdEKsNotVmlMjzQXBTXPGnVNcMMM/80aYZhGCZCcueaiqVZj5XZr0KGkQuRGqN0cETJFItj9UeSGmZnGYZ5l6bmQqs De9/v2fTlH93/brvXdl3 /nCpZ2bflS76pujQ8cZ/ruIeWLIsHoBU7rDGell9MiwamVYNrj0pqDuza2SnfeuyWV43vFFEpLh6enhoUhTufuPvUX/Per5Y9/ spLsjd51e8PZO/vXv pb467ZfPH4QYaRybDaEut5K8PKNcNpmjXd1LM8odXCLCnYQEuxyZOHRDeFQoqfiBhL 8iQWK7WNOlEZZj9ga8My6ZJGyXDfAZU88YwjHLNMOlBJkuLlWF /rlk 7Gwy4pkVfPWS6ZJa8mwWPbVbNEhwxprhtXUW1GcBhkGAHwBGQYAQ0jzmmGFqgq7SUvLuXHKMLKbtLLuHP8OWlq7SceUYUG9NBVLu RJVWHgpXzOMbp6cHUFausjsLtleyh75otYuaywZNsOa4XfP0/8VWDfuurXNaaWLbj 29TZq973B/Ht6132jdbudjihrXrFkGF3IyqcUrbgqav7x5Uc2uExWlW89711TyHCs8VkSETP69DuFdaeLW854qe6K5vpq3zFX9ejzhb6qniOBc Lt/sH18LMJMn5dGrrk5tnzNsIx07ybNMAwT2utPeI40Y7AMiwtZ0bKkbKIvUtUUzU3RR4LGNGl0Ay0mOdOkJe3CBlqMMdOkhQyo541F dTdpsdFKliIfKPDbawkDxlgzzKJDhvllvGIZWdmiS4YVu0nL3hd9L1gzDACLBpBhADAEc wmHZMFfSFS8sNIPtpzsG 6SC5cOD87OzszfaZ378 qNz/65Qdjn743GChaWb/6OxVrlkyePs0wzIXz51MeF0fa86NFImLW0XS4uD5cOjWXNfrVcx1/ea71f171f/l6xXTn4WNJjHDxgeeXzerZHCvJG2jF34cjbd8zLK0DK8Hz1ouADAMAvoAMA4AhpPF7huMheTKcRK1ODuIGS nebjedkQiTny f6/8sunP22JsfhUo GX7z N4n29d/563nb9mZm3VhepZhmJmZmRTHxmOeOyUhkafzc9UvHKlvfKntkxd65/49MPec76vnqq9XlbdeOJzPTJ ZnZ2ZnZ2RzksHGAZfI1L/aiWR5H 1EkKiX60kxQgZphqtRKxvXcL11vOADAMAvoAMA4AhpFSGAUAbV26uMyfXvWfjl9Gcz89U3 jfesW3/JMjGYcdlpasb3W1era9tic3d0u6wzQdCT2d9zc2V9TYd0QfKb38RMnvHy3 /aO5o9VlNb8/5X1ndjr25TcruBuR UlbZTgWuN96kGEAwBeQYQAwBJBhwAzk5ORcvHjx0qVLx6mB3c6nPhvK tPRlz9vf6Zz0w99 fdNlj9Mlz3ccbiuzR9wZmenO1hzgfvTOY5Azo0GZNggQIYBAF9AhgHAEECGAQBrcH86xxHIudGADBsEyDAA4AvIMAAYAsgwAGAN7 k/nOAI5NxqQYYMAGQYAfAEZBgBDABkGAKzB/ekcRyDnRgMybBAgwwCALyDDAGAIC5ZhGgAAE9Df35/uEG46IOdGEzPDwn PUhOPAO63HmQYAPAFZBgADAFkGACwBvencxyBnBsNyLBBgAwDAL6ADAOAIYAMAwDW4P50jiOQc6MBGTYIkGEAwBeQYQAwBJBhwDx Eo1GapjsDgZKSktd2vp7t3PhKZmZWVtaRI0eEVwEZuD d4wjk3GhAhg0CZBgA8AVkGAAMAWQYMBVHjx6tbzz0zjvvtDTW I60dnUfL6 ozs/f3nr4cLpDMym4P53jCOTcaECGDQJkGADwBWQYAAxhATIMBxxwwAEHHGY4UiyTIMMgwwCQLkCGAcAQ9MvwV//0/6T9uQcOOOCAAw44hIPIJIhMi7NP0D23PdPulilgn9OSyfYkiEzC7lu4TGrJcLAgI6MgyJ056jSuDhZk2DjE3rIWXdQ5bLLLlC2qg AwDAL6ADAOAIeiX4Wtb9qb9uQcOOOCAAw442GP0iaclquezE5kEoSrDRUKb2y6R5/hQl E6h0RvtWS4zmHjX JOlS26ENVbu0UdkGEAwBeQYQAwBP0yjB5xrBke9JU3HIvVyW0n5I8vfqcFaTrWUO4bVLnM4vTHHkpXCNr4CwKWgjBN0zQ9ZLd1u9 mTjIDF1kbY2gjH0MKHBhS0HapoKrU/s K299p 1fvmUy/ ZmnNrkfKn/1fntIdNfVv7y0sDIfZexF2ZrTZxWfHIbst4FR5FhyyZ/TJ/40sLnCft5kOPF1LVocSuN7gnPud1W6a9jtzFVJH0/5qC1rYdBdxXuevtliq2X/paqVRmqbpgd7m5hHF Uj7vs5emqYDnZ7mEUmf GK anfOKFov2YnPnP4Zp Uzp1 rjyqKDCtz4rbnWrh6Lye62nmTyLCYK3cRXy4ucrM/crll 3NqLakkq9x61kPrHIgMOxyxarRKZeZakMszCoJ1DtVx6hwZGVxFmRtF0cJXimXvAjIMAPgCMgwAhmC4DKtrrIjbThAEIZdaudKqj aLQXvWh6ERt2F8Q4KUr7MzodtM0XddNcFaMvgokxPj4 Bl69P1wZfXGOw5ueeyjPlf3zntef/YbO165c8j5zfqSHXuKD5QU7xsbG6Npmq7rVv0Ywu3gDTnYZ3EMuR3CBxb8Bxl13YStjbC1LZq7BjIcF6HVS7xLlhzdpX9Gqgopyb ma1PnsBCJ16I IJKtbND3c3Nk wP8gSm ouTKEnIy0V/YOLyTY6 IfXvd1wnLVT9O0/6qFuO6mZ5yWObubpukZp/2qvo mNDKM/Go u1ABln5AEFuGaZ/dUu1HGv3OXIuzT zGDih 0IB8nqYIjC/oojLMGah2tVZZBRZaxMvrHIjYSrqLr/AKrWgRwwlKIgAZBgB8ARkGAEMwWoaVHsoqq8xj/U6LILFuu/xVVRlWKwvLh9IMIh7UKsMIdd38q0ACRKM0TZ JUHP/UfLV8fVzk/uY/uqOVV/7smHZh8327vVfr8hZfsBdJvYX0x52ZrSJfhvssziGaPFDCqEyzN07t4MrIPuDi SugQwvgJFdjyXiw2mRYXcRITFhpCxM66kM91Z29tI0TY 072tx57NHW/uATIaFbvHhtl930zRNX7Ij05jtTpkMC91iEluGUVi5naePojLMyrO/2sIvJGYzyV7LJ5BfaYwMLg8MWfLLV3CRmq9gpCiIt6q1iJeLZ/PNoFa B9vCRyZ7FWQYAPAFZBgADCGdlWFEZ3mD9TstChFWH0XqwipDSa4uSmSedF03wQoVciIIMFSGk8jkycA/Inv cin0t8n97w/XdG/6v1dKbH8of6B 052Fz/5LZHgwGo1y3zasqAzzN4Kt3qMT2iUyTAf72Pnti YjDJBhvXhWCwKMmwz7nbnKbZ/c9lzkL53PTrA/CicyJJarNU06URlmf Arw7Jp0kmVYUSA46wMc66LfHzAV4bZoYpQtabpPqcFyafmrZdMk9aSYbHsq9miR4aRcYXKsLxF EEaAsgwAOALyDAAGEJ61wxzVWK UCz SMgmPCtkWLqkWDmU7hB0wc22RVal8i2Lx6nSTDRK0/TUcOcc9fQnTc NlT8VqnrZ/dKtvyu999RrS/s2fLd13Xd7u9pomuZkmA47M9Dki0uI/QUBu6NbLObLZJgl2GdZLGuJQYb1w86R9i5Z4l3tSWScFMuwuLQVLVTKpv6K3TR2h9KYJk3TgU53fos7n68bJz5NWtL GUHM8W6czGnSSFok7qolw8rdpMVGi71I0Glxey1h/Bhrhll0yDCy4bN0SbB6YXm yrBwofAGshbhR1gzDACLBpBhADAEw2U4CSpKx155bHgAgOFEo9GJ8dGZnv3dm287kv2D96ruZSp/fnTbTzq23tmx/rtH39o2Gj7FmzCH8JGEdA0wupnWkN3WRmT0 cVp0sr eAMynHrwzLmezbGSvIFW/H040pZhaR1YCZ63XgRkGADwBWQYAAzBeBmm6UFfw4JNliMBGU7Eo4EUEomMRaPR82fCY XL3nI988WnH3/85/d6D66pfOFf3S/fOnziOE3TEXb3rPlZRFVfPeD dI4juOZcUhxWYYFlYRat4jCP/rIwnaYM 6stmnV1HlxvPQ/IMADgC8gwABhCKmQYAHQzHen6x/mSP5 s/cj30l 71lO7f9Gd8/3qF255dfVvh0 O0OI0aXX8BQFC/TuWFi24P53jCOTcaEybYdMGphOQYQDAF5BhADAEkGHADEQiEUdW1our1ryRt/azU1k3ogc/HS19v PZvwWeO7Tm 4fXf eEvyF789Y1a1aPj4 nO1hzgfvTOY5Azo3GtBk2bWA6ARkGAHwBGQYAQwAZBsyAw G4dOnSHz94nzoxlL/h6S Gsq56V/69LcO33tK 4/5zFcvG993X2VrXHgiuW7s23cGaC9yfznEEcm40ps2waQPTCcgwAOALyDAAGALIMABgDe5P5zgCOTca02bYtIHpBGQYAPAFZBgADA FkGACwBvencxyBnBuNaTNs2sB0AjIMAPgCMgwAhgAyDABYg/vTOY5Azo3GtBk2bWA6ARkGAHwBGQYAQ1iwDDMAAJiA/v7 dIdw0wE5NxrTZti0gekEZBgA8AVkGAAMAWQYALAG96dzHIGcG41pM2zawHQCMgwA AIyDACGADIMAFiD 9M5jkDOjca0GTZtYDoBGQYAfAEZBgBDABkGzMPs7CzDML093RUVFXsKi7fkutZnrVvvyGpvb2cYZmZmJt0BmhHcn85xBHJuNKbNs GkD0wnIMADgC8gwABgCyDBgKo62tzcd9tHR8UOV 1oONXQdD3nqm3fu2u1taUl3aCYF96dzHIGcG41pM2zawHQCMgwA AIyDACGADIMmITz584FOrtODZ24NH3ae8DV97qtfkdGeWHu0YptvubaPQVvNDTUT01NsdVjQAD3p3McgZwbjWkzbNrAdAIyDAD4A jIMAIaQChmOBpoDUdVXPCTBQnrYBspl5VoIq4sSOw40V4pDIJ3kHSmXVXKd/NIF4sluI2xthK3LFeLfqLiLsLURtjYiO5Lg4ABLdHzcU1t3lg7PXeqZO1v015GcD7pXT3keP7zma7VlO30dPbt27pienkaumHKRb dxdsLWRXvVhPcXDFMMwTIS0UZ4U/BopB/en81QymrXEu2SJd8mSnqaExklJzj1kJv93kaFceQSRSRCZBJHnohiGarRyP2YSRCZhbaQYhvGUsj9aXWHjozMYjQyjORF X9mvLOnDEXZZkXSRwaQHxoSKSbI4xJ1la/wxYkLFpI2D6624PA682Tb5O8UcB2QYAPAFZBgADMF4GY4GKpsHVF/xkLwE82diC3rKaBst5SIR9/WQcomePwCdeCmCHKZkJ7wDe7I1NQyIiwvT094j7a11ZddP5vsKlzFHV51uXHn66LqLTU8X/MbqbWqs9tTW1tTwPjzlItHMR0jkowqECMnessULyLBemrK8WawEN/UsyRpNYCTDcx4kiUyCEKQuSBKl/B/GUpnLUa5SF8X2yZOeKKF9PUHlh3dUjzu/xZ3fM8hMBmtC9EJjplw3lG9Lub4giDnCeo1iLrvIa7r/p6iSYVlOGMqVp9B eR esMtaKko0mcDnBeq33pst6u08MozYq0Rk0ct14s222Ww2mQzrGAdkGADwBWQYAAzBcBnWpaJS82UYhmEolzWmDHtIxHzZorCkKZ4 QtKGKu6zFUwzDCNVFqriLzKagMmwEY6HA9o0PLHv41o8Cv 12r3joF99yrLqn6YV/rirMPVhZm7fVdfbsWYaRfB6BIn42ERq2Zke4kn52RKwMe6n5K8nYATIcPyaXYcrV6GEYypWnkDqGoRqtqAx7SjmvoxqtbH1YvTTK MAwTCbX6JhXnk8GSnkGGYaieWt kpE98MV8jXZcVrVdI4gsXddll/cJFafVRRZFhZU48ZJ6Vq/dyoqudN4kMi7kSa8ulHgb9oIHtz6m15NMHlVvPVmO92YgMZ2erlX9lF3Eiq305WRzyZquOEyou9sq1WzYOd6W8dgwyDAD4AjIMAI ZguAzHmqXMzpSWG6zcjtVGkfQRa8tKGU7QhqniLl6cplwk5WFnTfMmhrwKJMrFGfrv4/kXDzzwYSDn8kBZ5/pvXth1C ByObvt5YlLs xzU8NMitGfZS/CcU4mRp0ss5MCPeF6EyzMmwJ5srIFOhqTT9lkkGZDgu2JnS/r3xTkmVkJKcq0kdUiKW/YhIsrpFS8vCovSOttaMIicLLA5LysKeG4T1GsUwDHXNStzwMJdd1jnSwzBxFIc1Moz8akFSqABLPyCILcNMkLQ2UkgjX2TmW9gBx Q8awmLQisD4Ei9qs5yBas9ZFuvC81zuzbaJZ2rFZlSG5eOI44UkEYAMAwC gAwDgCEYLcNKD XWCUsfV9C1vh5S/qqqDKPaO88qYvUg4kG9MizOcBOsDEiA2VmGYd6ZGpq7UPJ3pm3u7P7LgzVBxy0fVz/4nw2PN2y4be vvx1B5zsrKsP8TWE/sBBWCMtlmAkNW21thK1t0dw1kOEFMLl3eSI nBYZ9pQSEhNGysKMnsrwYE3PIMMwzGSwpMWdzx7twYhMhoVu8eEhb3gYhmGukMQcwR kSybDQreYxJZhFFZu5 mjqAyz8owsvWYzyV7LJ5BfaYwMLg8MWQTMV3ARRRWMFEV03BiXi2cxZVh9HLWiMsgwAOALyDAAGEI6K8OIzvIyTLmsChFWH0W1BK zRPNBclMg86XnXDENlODnMzjIM8y5NzYVWfRre/37Ppin/7vp137uy7/bzhUs7N/2odtU3R4eOM/x3EbMFYURoxSXE7CR28fMLUm0DrdCwdbGsJQYZ1ktTliDAuMkw5cpTbvvkIdG1wTHXDEssV2uadKIyzP7AV4Zl06STKsOIAMdZGe ZcF/n4QFx TDVayVJUrRkm7LIi dS89ZJ5zloyLJZ9dVwehwyrjCN0kYYAMgwA AIyDACGkN41w8Ju0sL WRoFXoUMS5cUoyMmfc0wM 9u0oumwGgG3j1P/1dg3bjr1janlS66/djW26jd9wbz7 ld943W7XY6It/0hr8vsjXA6GZaEdLWRpDDlDhNOsbu09gBMqwfYTdpfietBZJiGUa2TUYKlbKpvzF3k9aYJo1uoMUkZ5q0pF3YQItJ7jRpJC0Sd9W SYeVu0mKjlSwVdFrcXksYP8aaYRYdMswv41XbTzrZMiy8F6wZBoBFA8gwABhCOneTjoNEvh8pKQEAhnPhwvnZ2dmZ6TO9e39Wvfn RLz8Y /S9wUDRyvrV36lYs2Ty9GmGYS6cPx97oEVU9dUDyHDqwTPnejbHSvIGWvH34UhbhqV1YCV43noRkGEAwBeQYQAwhPR z7BuEpDhZHzPMGA0/ORn5vK5/s iO2ePvflRqOST4TeP732yff133nr lp25WRemZxmGmZmZmWccqriLUP OpUUL7k/nOIJrztW/Wkkk V thJDoVysZD9Vojfktzbjeeh6QYQDAF5BhADCEVMgwAOjAlZvrzMl179n4ZTTn8zPVN/q3XvEt/ RIxmGHpSXrW12tnm2v7cnN3ZLuME0H7k/nOAI5NxrTZti0gekEZBgA8AVkGAAMAWQYMAM5OTkXL168dOnScWpgt/Opz4ay/nT05c/bn nc9ENf/n2T5Q/TZQ93HK5r8wec2dnpDtZc4P50jiOQc6MxbYZNG5hOQIYBAF9AhgHAEECGAQBrcH86xxHIudGYNsOmDUwnIMMAgC8gwwAQB5 0tn55yy3i9z3CAQcccMCxeI //5//c6WwMN2qlTRM65ymDUwnIMMAgC8gwwAQB//43/877Q9ncMABBxxwpOz46p/ Kd2qlTRM65ymDUwnIMMAgC8gwwAQB2l/LIMDDjjggCPFB71Y6O/vT3cI6pg2MJ2ADAMAvoAMA0AcCM9GMXsueM1wuv bDgAATeP/dI4jZss5yHDKMG1gOgEZBgB8ARkGgDgAGQaAmwTcn85xxGw5BxlOGaYNTCcgwwCALyDDABAHIMMAcJOA 9M5jpgt5yDDKcO0gekEZBgA8AVkGADiAGQYwJFoNErTdIe/vaKiYvcb 7bkuhzr1q53ZLW0tNA0PT4 nu4AzQjuT c4YracgwynDNMGphOQYQDAF5BhAIgDkGEAU5pbWpoOjo KHKfS2HGrqOhzz1zTt37a6vq0t3aCYliU/n45HwYNsbF p/ GHrv07W3x0KlLMfTwAyzGZEIMMpw7SB6QRkGADwBWQYAOIAZBjAjrHR0SO tlNDJy5Nn/YecPW9bqvfkVFemHu0YpuvuXZPwRtVVZUjIyOgZzKS8nQeHY Mj42Fgq1TTY9/3HP/n7p caXte2cOPTY23JP44IsPsxkRyHDKMG1gOgEZBgB8ARkGgDgwqQwP hp8g8JPfqeFQLA4/ZJGuxu58lhDOXIlh9su6ST qDryfCPNT7DPYusW3sjtaLPHXaQMOzOkV9V1Exl9fnrIzo2sPLnpCA0MeGrrpqIjc5d65s4W/XUk54Pu1VOexw v Vpt2U5fR8 unTsikQjXu66bsLWhh72OpoN9FsdQzDfyFwQkV9G0MfkPOzPaFG UfJL1dB4dHx8KHjnXnv 3yZq/nan9r3DBucOZkcEA93Kwz2JT 3Xquuf71dBXkREsBeGkxBwXI7se8y5ZIhxHdwUXPJTBRuR35hJEJkFkEkSu00/T/moL92MmQWQSlmo/jTYWuYU/ LIKKRYbc9U/yb7y4Sfl Ls49W5k2kz2lBEmj3JT0wOliQkVEQ5M4cWv TCBZk2Di43kiT5lVa1DkU14hhaAAyDAD4AjIMAHFgShke9JU3HFN/ye 0O/20RG lpqtQWLddYsyyH5Uj6wpDg2CfJSMgWNaCZJim67oJxNMUg4AM05Hx8YZD3ta6susn832Fy5ijq043rjx9dN3FpqcLfmP1NjVWVdd UVlSIPkzT8nTpkeFgnyWjj/8nEXZmBJxBxThJQPbxx5Ddxr5R8klczEbDp050tPa11h pPdBVteu/T1X9Y/LtPw/VHKnKHxjo4zpJcsv9OuLHCmppl76KZkDx2VCqCR5fvWskgeuNlWGfnSji/7AVyczN7yxy hV9pJVhvo S4ebO9gFFa6DTnd/izu/spUfaK3uHFxq233ld bZ 52cEMUdYrvrpGaf9qm5DV8mwz05kEoQow35nLuvASAetvPU5LUWiRNszpRfGg/qtr3OIejuPDCP2yp0qW3RS51ARaDQMDUCGAQBfQIYBIA7MKMPaEuq2c7Vbv9Nit9t1VIb9Tqeb7e5W VFlZH2BaBDssziG/AUB9vFd8Fi3Ay1zhZ0Zgs3yfiVKF414F pj81WGhfF50xAqjd12BzeUNIbFwGBP6/aNDyx7 NaPAr/tdq946Bffcqy6p mFf64qzD1YWZu31RUOo7 pUoa77WzS OTLUxTss6h4qSL/7CcgkqFi599fELBkBAhbt1v62QeK/LYiMVsKwtyrGsGL4yMDJihm4ZFTRyqKyjOfOPjCsv0vP3Jw6/PB2m09h3Yea9tZ0ratMljJzUuXftDgLwhYCsLK/2kofjXuVa6/OQitfux4Yh9MpGyurL/agkqdu4izOH 1xV5kV1aG0T4KBnqbm0cU5yPt zp7aZoOdHqaRyR94ov0qt05o2i9ZCc c/pnnJbPnH6tPqooMux3Vrtp2u/MFf7Iu 25FgufAXk00rxJZZj2V1vYyrlYWy5y06hCs/05/ZZ4tcqtZ6uxdQ5Ehh0OaflXCavMaF9ObJGmjIJgnUN1nGBBQZ1cu2VhcFfKBRtkGADwBWQYAOLAjDKsNT9ZWg0WzqVqq3qxzH4VM iybRi0Qrw1zGsBpEifDiO0Ij/tsuyWDP5E /Qs gIiBtgyL7sFZtPSqgDOoEgPunIkOfj6Wd/HAAx8Gci4PlHWu/ aFXbcP7nswsunrjUW563NcPd3HpGuGFTLM/ch/9KCeoiG7TfZBg6oMCw6sN// ggDXIt59cbK0dCI3H6EY85Dd1ib5wGWe8RESEbPo PhA4EjDppWdO186se VZidZvTGjqiOnbHjr/tG8ismibe2ban0Hudyib634541Gq5w9YaJ/n57V3tWeBMdIkQwjpU7Zj 4i0QD91RZRhmWXoEjKwqL0hporQ8jJAovDkrKw zphueqnadp/1UJcd9MzTsuc3U3TcRSHNTKMyLDPLlSJ5eqrTIJUhmmf3VLtRxr5IjPfwg4ofvSAfKqpCIwv6KIyLHqthg2LF4m2yqmteLn4okbR GJVheRhiOEFJBCDDAIAvIMMAEAcmlGEtA0WLtxKdlVR1FyLDqmXh ULRQtCAum7CMcQ 6KPrTrnCHVcH63bW9VkcQ26HovzI ZVQQ6bnrwwjbxFwBiWCwQ6uEgO RKM0TZ8Jd89dKPk70zZ3dv/lwZqg45aPqx/8z4bHGzbctvfX3w71digu05wmrTNFbgfbOM HEdxQevIvCrOiMizYoOy2SvVYnBSg m9Mtb6aoAyHgr7Bmm2fRN7 /MyhP402Hq91lPev3T 7rXAqO2/01bK2NRNvr5flllaTW0mLmipLWoJDbmMmjcck8bIwnRIZRnWXbxFLvhL989mFP/jaZWGa7q3s7KVpmh5p39fizmePtvYBmQwL3eIM137dTdM0fckuztmesztlMix0i0lsGUZh5ZYNRJE3mlapDLPZQxZjC6uO7W5hZT K/0hhdgC0LDFkEzFdwEUUVjBRFRYDR3mKTeBZThtXDUCsqgwwDAL6ADANAHJhQhjUqw1JjRWq5CU77rxEAACAASURBVFeGNV2YPtZQ tDAZ5ieCqhZ 2VqfxdHnp8NOR7fd0ad8d7cj4CxANUlThhHtma8yibcAo0SjNE1PDfnnQqs De9/v2fTlH93/brvXdl3 /nCpZ2bflS76psnuttp/ruIeWLIsHoBE5m zitubBnWk3/pXUPdm1slq7yt88jwvOOLJCTDkUhPd3 ju/SPvUX/Per5Y9/ spLsjd61e0de3XnCseHI6tKqjRe6SmmaVqwZViyxnrcyrFwznKZ/up6uxxJaLcySgg20FJs8ue3oplBI8ROtDNtzNf7o0TLL1ZomnagMsz/wlWHZNOmkyjAiwLzcquaNpmnlmmG7G5ksjS4/ZuefS7Yf63NakKxq3nrJNGktGRbLvsJVKpXh GVYJQyhizQEkGEAwBfiKgAAuhGejWL2/PDDD9O5ZlgxtVnYCFpqsvHLsMoK4vkCmQ 5BsjXDAub6wqzWPl6o4K6bkKyYHXeadJ8/dDuYGtu861ZNXS/4pQxOTZ49egr465bfdm30UW3H9t6G7X73q5td/eu 0ZL3hOD/ZTiilgyrHWb5LXi2DKsJ/8yWVW5O8rbOo8MxxqfJRExGxye2FUxtq/5tJfqrmiur/Ydc1WP/nrP4QP t1v7m1t6mkP9A3RkVBq55j82xSp3KeneTZqmaTq462jCc6Rpg2UY2SQZKUvKJvoiVU1LtV/4g2/RmiNNa06TRjfQopMzTVrSLmygRSd3mjSSKPkCYOV 2qq7SYuNFnuRUGkXt9cSBoyxZphFhwzzy3gl 0kLRV3F5QnJcJ10JbIAjjIcDoenpqbeeeed995774MPPrhy5QrrwwBwswEyDABxYEYZXsA2ziIL EIkI8JIJ2orjRcVkchYNBqlo6d69/6satMjX34w9ul7g4GilXWvfLtizZJTw8M0TUfGxtIVnmnzn4iYHalt3Fc3Ujo1lzX61XMdf3mu9X9e9X 5s/y8r/FoEiNcfJjty2b1fc wns2xkryBVvx9ONKWYWkdWInZbn28gAwDAL6ADANAHJhShuXfMxwPyZPhJGp1qhG3Ylo8s6N5hMnPM5Guz6I7Z4IHPgqVfDL85vG 9Tx51fPut52/ZvmnNWCRK0/T4 HiaYjRp/hN5Op qfP5IfeNLbZ 80Dv374G553xfPVd9vaq8darJNRE5GaWj0ei4dF46QNPmMyJ9Mqz11Uoiyf9qJYREv1rJePzVFiLWty6Z7dbHC8gwAOALyDAAxIF JZRgAtNm8adOG7E2lu179Mprz ZnqG/1br/iWf3Ik47DD0pL1ra5Wz9btr2/alJPuME1HQjLcXdXwZuXy7eOPlF5 vOT3jxb//pEt4beKK6ZP1E9EI7Gvv1kxmxHplWF8MFuGBUwbmE5AhgEAX0CGASAO4pXhS5fm4jpAhoHk4nQ6L168eOnSpePUwG7nU58NZf3p6 Muftz/TuemHvvz7Jssfpsse7jhc1 YPvLphQ7qDNRe4P53jiNlyDjKcMkwbmE5edO2M9z/36TpAhgFABsgwAMQByDAA3CTg/nSOI2bLOchwyjBtYDoBGQYAfAEZBoA4ABkGgJsE3J/OccRsOQcZThmmDUwnIMMAgC8gwwAQByDDAHCTgPvTOY6YLecgwynDtIHpBGQYAPAFZBgA4iAFMswAAGAC vv70x3CTYfZci78wU93IEnDbBkWMG1gOgEZBgB8ARkGgDgQno3ggAMOOOC4SY50q1bSMK1zmjYwnYAMAwC gAwDQBx89U//lPbHMjjggAMOOFJ5pFu1koZpndO0gekEZBgA8AVkGADi4EZ ftofy CAAw444EjZ8cnKlelWraRhWuc0bWA6ARkGAHwBGQYAQ4A1w4BJoGm6rKxsIBSq8nimL1woKXqj59S5Y0MT5e6SyalzJaWlY2NjhY WFU1NT6Y7UXOD dI4jkHOjMW2GTRuYTkCGAQBfQIYBwBBAhgHzEIlESouLrrx3ufs4lVtQ0f/uF280HDsSDL2 PT98cri8vPzs2bPpjtF04P50jiOQc6MxbYZNG5hOQIYBAF9AhgHAEAyU4WigORBVtHpIgvRw55TLSnBYXZSsSejFMAwz0FwpGUvZ zUNKB9K8dCFQxV2ErY09SC/DMAwTGrZmR8TfKpttj5A2ysNMuUi G4uXIshhKjRs5QcRh5I1ImMKI/OvdrlCCf4epmZmepphmPHQ8Td vaztaPf47KUz//GHsrfe3rLt9Td /eD4yAjDMLMzM0L/NN4UU4H703kqGc1a4l2yxLtkSU9TQuOkPueeUoLIJIhMggzKWqyusGYLvmhk2ENmSv7DwDAM1Wi1NlLsCZsi9mAbOcIuK/KSkMPkBcaEikmyOMSdZXtV zBMqJi0cZDFIcnPQpt vNk28Z282brGABkGAHwBGQYAQzBMhqOByuYBWRsnrIi/yk6VLRxSo1W9kLVg4WT SOIiNGwlh/kxp1xklys0v3cxjJcilK9KxkEGF3vyg4soWxYtszPTDMMcKiva92/3HHjmjjdfeeB306WHtz7W/soP3vrtvYfL3bOzXB GSe9NMRcgw3ppyvJmsRLc1LMkazSBkVKd8yBJlLJ/8XgbDJJEnoua/0QJ7esJKj/ZoXrc S3u/J5BZjJYE6IXGiTluqF8W8r1BUHMEdZrFHPZRV5TD0sFlQwHSSKTIGQyHCTl3su a6k0lLDLWipc5yET LxA/dZ7s0UNnUeGEXuViCx7WXY8Ksy5LzIc /bCiQYgwwCALyDDAGAIRsmwioFSLpeHYSiXVf7RPsO3Ui4rSZIxK8PKbpTLyiuwVKK1YomL0LBVWZWd37tQgxJ0ayHeFSHJLisO9c mkcKy2LLjz1 1vrNxN/ujNLc80la lysjNy /YuvKh2tW/6KgqYfgCclpvirkAGY4f3GRYhJfhsMsqqC recoWOZFQq29ScT4ZLOkZZBiG6qn1TUr6xAV1jXRdVrReIYkvXNRll/ULF6XVRxVFhilXo4dhKFce8ued/ZWDpEyGPaUK15XIsFhMFurtbMY8pXzRmO3P6bekkqxy69misDcbkeHsmGVamTILV6OXk8Uhb7bqOKHiYq9kDKEwLUg2XymWiTnIM ADgC8gwABiCUTKsOTlZTYZ5gfWQogNL 0mGU3ZDOquNn3BtmGEipGzSrOr0WtG7GKq4y1o8hZ4oLqE8ykaZ8XopAhmQ1Jp8hz/T58 2lBXsX3n//4yWdHs2vGS/p /Qhrm5/tHu15b96HvdnqyB/U8XrLjzyMEi5KI03RSTATIcF xMaf/ehD7eSEvOWXMTxY9VNbQIrGxBkZSFRekdba0ZRU4WWByWlIU9NwjrNYphGOqalbjhYS67rHOkh2HiKA5rZBiVYbFILpFh1c8CpDL MXSI2Uq48qyssdqMarWRQlGoqLI6vCIy3T1SGOQMVp07LkdWF0R/Fy73ZNvFMrdgsFWrWfvk3FMMJSSIAGQYAfAEZBgBDMEiGtfVTLquaAuwhkfnOisqwtNv8leFkyDAScHabtXgqVhFSKDlOuUhZixR xnAipfBXFS3H tkh57cmfDBS//Pban6998EfDbZvfm3K/e7b88N5/O/j80rccT5T8 /2Fz921K Oe5pJdymvTdlNMAMjwApjcuzwRH05jztmqJtVoFQvCmaSHXTErbZEzWNMzyDAMMxksaXHns0d7MCKTYaFbfHjIGx6GYZgrJPJtT6 RLJsNCt5jElGGtFcIqZWFGpTLMFnuRQdir2PGR8rti bEsMJVFv4iiivVeBNFxxRakm3i5eBZThiUCzp7xkckiABkGAHwBGQYAQ0hrZZhyWQm5GeuoDKt0m2/NMMMMNBclIsPsTkvCmwtrTef3LobxZHe5ipF1qjFn5EoXtbItggAv7srw24Vb wt/GynOKHj27s78FR1FGaG grbilYPb7z6586f7f3X7qw/efjT7nrdeuvf1jLsZJq03xWSADOulKUsQYMxkGCl CjLMt3DmpmyRI7FcrWnSicow wNfGZZNk06mDItIKsMeUrUwLl8zLMsYXxlmPbmUlGhYypeesl06S1ZFiUVrUr S4LkmGxJIz2VRSnQYYBAF9AhgHAEFK4ZphFlFx /2fJftLCNtFSpdXcTVroprmbdDIKw jGxeL02ljexXgpyRbQikm8qsVMWflX2E16cZeFd6/46fWgqynTuv/Fx6 1Z //1Q/3rLyz9jdLdj/5oxPb7j/munfzYzbK9dOW9XfnPfkT9pI03hRTATKsH2E3aX4nrQWSxt2kCXFmr2xvZGWLFI1p0ugGWkxypklL2oUNtJgkT5PmQWVYNh1aQHU 3abHRSpZa aSJ22spd/DWDkyXDPPLeKV7R8tWDy9IhtEStXTJMKwZBoDFA8gwABhCSneTXjiJfD9SciMBDKHpjV94Xnn4uOu 1zLuPrxp2aqffO9w/lP/9R 1ZRvILQ9ZGx13b11uC266t3HtXVufsKU7WHMBMpx68My5ns2xkryBVvx9ONKWYWkdWAmet14EZBgA8AVkGAAMIeXfM7wwEpDhZHz PMGA0HZ6fb3n0x/Vr7nptxdKiZ62FKx88X/fK2bd/1bV9mfPhH217cummR2zHXfe1bLh708N3pDtYc4H70zmO4Jpz9a9WEkn VyshJPrVSsZDNVpjfkszrreeB2QYAPAFZBgADMFAGQYA3Ux2P5bzsG3bk0udD/7Q/cJD79S9MrrrvlDu0lM77j284Z685bbsh 6oX3vXjuVLm4oeSHew5gL3p3McgZwbjWkzbNrAdAIyDAD4AjIMAIYAMgyYgd NLPeWPOC4/4fFv/3FpbdX zbcteXRO3bY73zz Z80rr3Lk/mTHRm2jQ/d0VL8wDunnkh3sOYC96dzHIGcG41pM2zawHQCMgwA AIyDACGADIMmIF3R5a/M/JEc9H9m3 5dOdTd U dsfmR5duftSW 5ht6 NLtz25dNMyW3PRAMPPH7kSfTHay5wP3pHEcg50Zj2gybNjCdgAwDAL6ADAOAIYAMAwDW4P50jiOQc6MxbYZNG5hOQIYBAF9AhgHA EECGAQBrcH86xxHIudGYNsOmDUwnIMMAgC8gwwBgCAuWYRoAABPQ39 f7hBuOiDnRmPaDJs2MJ2ADAMAvoAMA4AhgAwDANbg/nSOI5BzozFthk0bmE5AhgEAX0CGAcAQQIYBAGtwfzrHEci50Zg2w6YNTCcgwwCALyDDAGAIIMMAgDW4P53jCOTcaEybYdMGphOQY QDAF5BhADAEkGHADJw6deqNN94YHR0tKysbGhwsLimJRCLh8Oj4eDQcDu/duzccDh88eDAnJ2d0dDTdwZoL3J/OcQRybjSmzbBpA9MJyDAA4AvIMAAYAsgwYBJGRkYOHDjQPzDgPdJ2kZnJd23uHjnfemzoLXdJdOJ0VbVndHS0tLR0ZGQk3ZGaC9y fznEEcm40ps2waQPTCcgwAOALyDAAGALIMGAWotHR0dEDxXtnxk/1hE4WN/b2zny 9 2 ev/Q1g1ZIwN9tbW16Q7RjOD dI4jkHOjMW2GTRuYTkCGAQBfQIYBwBAMlOFBX4NvUNHqthN2N3fud1oIDovTL2sSetE0TR9rKJeMpdENHVzr0oXgLwgQtjb2sNfR NE3TwT6LY0h8YwfbPmS3dbvpsDOD78ZS101k9PmDfRZ EHEoWSMypvytFS8tMqLj4zRNh/t7ttvvKt6 c2yE uONc2/tL969MfPgiz8bGhoS rCk8aaYCtyfzlNJaPUS75Il3iVLujwJjZP6nLuLCCKTIDIJu0/WYnH2abbgi0aG3fZM V94f7XFUu1nT9gUsQfbyNHntCAvCTlMXmB0sCAjoyDInTnqVPvQdLAgw8bB9abrHNKf9aG8Shxa891pGmQYAHAGZBgADMEwGR70l Tcck7W57RJ/RdSVO1W2cEiNVrWbbPD5I4mLYJ8lo49/sAo7MwLO4PzeRdN13YTyVck4yOBiT35wAWQc/i0WM5Gx0T2rflX2q3t8q 96jby9syWrfevPj7z8g91P3bV//Yuj4dFoNMp1TeNNMRkgw3rxrPauZiXY07VkdSiBkVKdc5 dKOL/zLE26LMTuU7//CdKhps72wcUrYFOd36LO7 zlx5pr wdXmiQfud15dv6nZ8RxBxhueqnZ5z2q phqaCSYZ dyCQImQz77HLvZd 1SBpKn9NSJFzntifweYH6ra9ziGI6jwzXOQRT5U7rHNxlwokelFcpR9YAZBgA8AVkGAAMwSgZVjFQv9Pppmm/06L0Va7V77TY7faYlWG1bvMNnqgNB/ssNoUOze9dqEEJuhW/d/kLAnZHNxb1ycQJh8MH1z3zx8C2UNPGlfd9P1C59uLpA8NN656 5zb3lmf9eY WrLKPCbtnpe mmA2Q4fjBTYZFeBnuc1oE9WU1T9kiZ6C3uXlEcT7Svq zl6bpQKeneUTSJy78V 3OGUXrJTvxmdM/47R85vRr9VFFkWG/s9pN035nLvIXnv2VfXaZDLuLFK4rkWGxmCzU29mMuYv4ojHbn9NvSSVZ5dazReE6ByLDjpjlXk6ZhYKyoLDI5RkFwTqHyjhiFZq/DH1Pbhy diwTY5BhAMAXkGEAMASjZFhzcrKar/LlXbdddGBpP8lw2t3UZTjx2jBND9llk2ZVp9eK3kX7CwKWgjB6orik261slBqv2yG2 AsCi7gyHB0f37ri/opVy2bq1u/Perxu7/MD3o1zc8f6j2xWfWrgOZHbueeG357a/924Njp07yF6XnppgNkOG4YGdKH92V0Mcback5a26i LGqhhaBlS0okrKwKL2h5soQcrLA4rCkLOy Tliu mma9l 1ENfd9IzTMmd303QcxWGNDKMyLBbJJTKs lmAVIa5S8RGvzPX4uwTu/mrLXafKNV 5OMyRWC8xaIyLHqthg2j1VvWWoWO4uV1DkRsUadFas/cqdiVbxLDCUoiABkGAHwBGQYAQzBIhrX1U 6rmmbrtlvEpytFZVi9m3EyjATsaLMUhGMVIYWSY9iZIWuRIo4zZFe8KhHgum7O3xYj/T1db77w4IXa1UX/9uP8p /ua1x77cohqiXn6NYHurfcs5u8M2eZzZN51 6n78x9/E7l5am8KWYDZHgBjOx6LBEfTmPO2aqmv9oiFoQz7W52xay0RU5vZWcvTdP0SPu Fnc e7S1D8hkWOgWH277dTdN0/QlOzFH8IfdKZNhoVtMYsqw1gphlbIwrVIZZou9yCDsVez4SPldsfxYFhiyCJhXWkRVBSNFkYmrKM7smXi5eKaUYZXKsPhfCgcXhl pxGmQYAPAFZBgADCGtlWG/06K5AdY8lWHtbhoyfKyhKBEZZndaEt5cWGs6v3fRtNsRcBYg61RjzsiVLmqVtSzuyvBrT977Ucfm1nU/Lvn3Rz864nh7/V2vr3ukLvMO39o7Rl5/oH3j3ZsftfXm3te8/p6tj9toOq03xWSADOvFs1oQYMxkGCl CjLMt3DmpmyRI7FcrWnSicow wNfGZZNk06mDItIKsNuu2phXL5mWJYxvjLMenKRXb75FjKm5q2XTJPWkmFRfoWfZVqrR4bnXzMsEWNFcRpkGADwBWQYAAwhhWuGW URfdfPLftH9pIVtoi2SRxrN3aSl3YxZMyzduFicXhvLu i6bgJd16qYxKtazJSVf4W3XsRlYZqm3Vk/HShYeWzTXQXPPjBU9Kzj/lsbNzx0ut25hXyo7Nk7fBvvyX3c1r3lvsa1d U9uZS9JI03xVSADOtH2E2a30lrgaRxN2lCnNkr2xtZ2SJFY5o0uoEWnZxp0pJ2YQMtOsnTpHlQGZZNhxZQ3U1abLTYiyx80sTttZ Q7eGsHpkuG WW86H7Sik2g9cjwvLtJC3YMa4YBYJEBMgwAhpDS3aQXTiLfj5TcSABD6Kj5 ZZHfnTk1Xu2223FK3 w5dG7RqvX/DG681hBxur7rHueuTP3Mdtx132HX70756Hb0x2suQAZTj145lzP5lhJ3kAr/j4cacuwtA6sBM9bLwIyDAD4AjIMAIaQ8u8ZXhgJyHAyvmcYMJrR9kc2PWzb dTSnId/WPzr ycrVp3d91B/tnUw7 7GdXdvecz26oN3eF 9uyBjaaXr3nQHay5wfzrHEVxzrv7VSiLJ/2olhES/Wsl4/NWWmN/SjOut5wEZBgB8ARkGAEMwUIYBQDe/Dy v3/VTx/0/LPzVz5jazGO5D2x/8sd7n7vHs quJsddVat sn2FbfOyO2p3/nR66PF0B2sucH86xxHIudGYNsOmDUwnIMMAgC8gwwBgCCDDgBl499Ry5tQTb /5qeuxnxStvC/30R/nPLI055e2LY/Z8p5YumPF0s2/tDXuuZ859cTvw0 mO1hzgfvTOY5Azo3GtBk2bWA6ARkGAHwBGQYAQwAZBgCswf3pHEcg50Zj2gybNjCdgAwDAL6ADAOAIYAMAwDW4P50jiOQc6MxbYZ NG5hOQIYBAF9AhgHAEECGAQBrcH86xxHIudGYNsOmDUwnIMMAgC8gwwBgCAuWYQYAABPQ39 f7hBuOiDnRmPaDJs2MJ2ADAMAvoAMA4AhgAwDANbg/nSOI5BzozFthk0bmE5AhgEAX0CGAcAQQIYBAGtwfzrHEci50Zg2w6YNTCcgwwCALyDDAGAIIMOAeZidnWUYpo iSkpKdu7ane3cuPqVV7Kysrq6uoRXARm4P53jCOTcaEybYdMGphOQYQDAF5BhADAEkGHAVHR3d9c3HnrnnXdaGmt8R1q7uo XV1Tn52/vDATSHZpJwf3pHEcg50Zj2gybNjCdgAwDAL6ADAOAIYAMAyZhenq678SJjnbfuanJ8j3Ots3W8q1k1VtvBrzVzYfq8/K2dXV1TU9PQ31YBu5P5zgCOTca02bYtIHpBGQYAPAFZBgADCEVMhwNNAeiai9QLivBYXVR6i0sA82V6kMwDMMwHpIgPcgPqkPEGG M IqSN8qifAEkjOj5e5an9w zU3OW uemqvwxv F37S9Tuextf n9bqvY2H nI3bJpamoq3WGaDtyfzlPG5N7l3iVLhMO/N7TgoVKTc6rRam2khHMikyAyCaKU 8PjKSWITILItLrCjFYLvmhk2ENmIn/qud X 5XFFGUSRCYhpI5hGCbssiIvkcGkB8aEikmyOMSdZXs1rg4VkzYOsbe0IQ682TbxnbzZuoYBGQYAfAEZBgBDMF6Go4HK5gHVVxCH5 U6VLRzaIsu5r9CXclmlDqwnkhiADKeCs2fPlZa9ebTZM3f rdNvk38Irn336It/Ht5yofrRgnVPtB1tf/PNN48fPz4zM8MwTPJuAfa3EmQ4fkKhrL2TCVyfipwHSdHogiTqwGSQYYIkkeeimHlPlNC nmBE0Ur1uPNb3Pk9g8xksCZELzRgynVD baU6wuCmCOs1yjmsou8ph6WCioZDpJEJkFkIn/q87S0n3KVSkMJu6ylyOelCXxeoH7rvdkSvdWSYcRe2dNQMSlr0QvnvsjF7NsLJxqADAMAvoAMA4AhGC7D gyUcllJzzwtWjJMuVweaV8PabVy1WVS7jgLtWGQ4dQROFzTVGp/ZsVt77X9qvfNp178zdKaXY UP/u/PKU7ahsO7S0sPHv2bFLfEPtbCTIcL6NZy0MLrwozTApyHnZZ81xUkGRlmGq0kqUkWhlGisZ8sZS9hJGYs5RIqNU3qTifDJb0DDIM Q/XU iYlfeKCuka6Litar5DEFy7qssv6hYvS6qOKIsOUq9HDMJQrD/lTn2e1Sqvl3AulCteVyLCYPbG2XOphhA8ahP6cfksqySq3ni0Ke7MRGc6OWaZllVmsJwsai1xOFoe82arjhIqLvRLtFgYSlJqvFM sEG2QYAPAFZBgADMFwGdYzOVlaBVZrmX8URIY9pCDBSsFeqA2DDKeCmZmZi7Pn/jxRX73xjoNbHvuoz9W9857Xn/3GjlfuHHJ s6H0tT3FBw64yy5cuMAwjHgLQsPWbIq0tRG2NmvxlCe7jbC1EeQwJX2JyOYKYlwHsUW8lYqX8ABkOD6asrxZTQmOYXDOeb/lZdhTKvoe1Wglg9z/ZRtEP2TlTVdZWJTe0daaUeRkgcVhSVnYc4OwXqMYhqGuWYkbHuayyzpHehgmjuKwRoZlvyz/p17MhsZnAVIZ5hIrNvJFZr6FHVCQaiosBq0IjLdPVIY5A0VVV/0idJp0dnY2J8OIzgpnakVjaQ2atV/ DcVwpB/8gAwDAL6ADAOAIRgtw0r9lM1rRuyV0WqRybB8ZrSa9rL95BOmQYZNy wswzDvnB Z 4 Sr46vn5vcx/RXd6z62pcNyz5stvds Eblpicr3ipHLkBkWLwpbaSXYRjGk91GetGXkBZOdKdcZJcrJB1H/hIegAzHReJlYcbgnCvXvspkj22RVYapRisngWGXNVPt7 FgTc8gwzDMZLCkxZ3PHu3BiEyGhW7x4SFveBiGYa6QxBzBH6RLJsNCt5jElmEU/lMDRrUszKhUhtl8Iqlmr2LHR4rtiuXHssCQRcC8iiKKKhgpiui4Ujh1Fi8Xz2LKsETA2TM MlkEIMMAgC8gwwBgCGmtDFMuq0x7lS2xR5FVhgUBVlHkgeYikGET8 6Z/n9E9vzlUuhvk/vfH67p3vR/r5TY/lD QP2mOwuf/ZcLp mZmRl N2lVidVSX4bxUtbiKYZhqOIurvxrk8qwykt4ADIcD009yxNaLcySopwLjodUOzmRU6wQVpk4LUNiuVrTpBOVYfYHvjIsmyadVBlG BBj5sMBDqhbG5WuGuY8P BHE5cfsjHT55lvImJq3XjJNWkuG0TXCXA bKLxkcYhZsAyLJWG0r6I4DTIMAPgCMgwAhpDGNcPIts/c1s/KFr6vbhlGhlXuowVrhs3L7CzDMO9O9M9RT3/S9NxY VOhqpfdL936lmZciAAAHR1JREFUu9J7T722tG/Dd1vXfffkQA/DMPHJsLQyTBV3sUqsrAyrvYQHIMNxENrrT3iONJN6GUZqmEgJVLZ3NOXKm3e3ZI1p0ugGWkxypklL2oUNtJjkTpNGVvyK7iqbDi2 gupu02GglSxGd5lMqjB9jzTCLDhnml/FKto8WGhUKHIcMS6ZbS5YMw5phAFg8gAwDgCGkczfpOFj41yIlOxLAKGZnZ9 ZOf/7gbe6N992JPsH71Xdy1T /Oi2n3RsvbNj/XeDta fPzeFfMmwzsqwdM1waNjK137J7C7SKx1H/hIegAynHjxzrmdzrCRvoBV/H460ZVhaB1aC560XARkGAHwBGQYAQ0jr9wzrJxkynBShBgxjevrC7OzsH96ZGitfVrH137749OOP//xe78E1VS/e4n751tNjIwzDTHO7Z kDnSa9eMH96RxHcM25 lcriST/q5UQEv1qJeOhGq0xv6UZ11vPAzIMAPgCMgwAhpAKGQYA3Vw P/CP8yUfnar7yPfSX7vWU7t/0Z3z/eoXbsle8/zpM1OMOE1aByDDgDFAzo3GtBk2bWA6ARkGAHwBGQYAQwAZBszA9PT0eofj5VfWFW5b99mprBvRg5 Olr7f8ezfAs8dWvP9w u/c8LfsDF329q1a2ZmZtIdrLnA/ekcRyDnRmPaDJs2MJ2ADAMAvoAMA4AhgAwDZsDhcFy6dOmPH7xPnRjK3/D0F0NZV70r/96W4Vtvad9x/7mKZeP77utsrWsPBLPWrUt3sOYC96dzHIGcG41pM2zawHQCMgwA AIyDACGADIMAFiD 9M5jkDOjca0GTZtYDoBGQYAfAEZBgBDABkGAKzB/ekcRyDnRmPaDJs2MJ2ADAMAvoAMA4AhgAwDANbg/nSOI5BzozFthk0bmE5AhgEAX0CGAcAQFizDNAAAJqC/vz/dIdx0QM6NxrQZNm1gOgEZBgB8ARkGAEMAGQYArMH96RxHIOdGY9oMmzYwnYAMAwC gAwDgCGADAMA1uD dI4jkHOjMW2GTRuYTkCGAQBfQIYBwBBAhgHzEI1GaZru8LdXVFTsfmPfllyXY93a9Y6slpYWmqbHx8fTHaAZwf3pHEcg50Zj2gyb NjCdgAwDAL6ADAOAIYAMA6aiuaWl6bCPjo4fqtzXcqih63jIU9 8c9fu rq6dIdmUpLydB6NRgd9ey40/PCDlv/vdN09Q50V0cho4sMuVnA3IvNj2gybNjCdgAwDAL6ADAOAIYAMAyZhbHT0iK/t1NCJS9OnvQdcfa/b6ndklBfmHq3Y5muu3VPwRlVV5cjICFs9BgQSeTqPRqPRyFh0fPxEoOVc86MfBX/2UdfPr/i c7o5IzLcncQgFxm4G5H5MW2GTRuYTkCGAQBfQIYBwBBSKsODvgbfINrgthM8Fqefpmm/0yJt4DjWUC69UorfaRG6i0PY3ZJOMcaIRbDPYut2x 4nwV3Q54/dC6Bpmg4NDHhq66aiI3OXeubOFv11JOeD7tVTnscPr/labdlOX0fPrp07IpGIwVEM2eO/y klKU/n/e11M12v3ZjwfHqm7pOxPeda144PBRMfdl7SlWpP15LVocSGSLER astRCYhHJZqv7IF7Yz iCl6MuwuYn99i7NP0mzPtMv/XfU5LUi67L7kBxYsyMgoCHJnDq1pLMGCDBuH2FvaoI86B3eV8FbiQJrvTtMgwwCAMyDDAGAIKZThQV95wzFJC qwNE3TtNsuGCxySscQWbdddGfNEVQDiAO3o83u6LYUhOO5aMieATKsl8j4eMMhb2td2fWT b7CZczRVacbV54 uu5i09MFv7F6mxqrqmsqKyoM9OG6bsLWRtxMMhw dfJEx H 1gavp6y76vVPTlZ dbb5ysBbvurXTg4nKIzzkq5Ue1Z7lyzx4ibDCH5nkdM/T4vPLnNjCcPNne0DitZApzu/xZ3f2UuPtFf2Di88tOtOxfv6nZ8RxBxhueqnZ5z2q7r/GsbOsM9O5Dr96AnN/fqEqgwXCW1uu9yf40A9sDqHRG 1dLTOIZgqexosyJC16ELsyp8pRtYCZBgA8AVkGAAMIXUyrKKibrvFYlGt4tK032nRJcOsULvtQmXZbrerV4YTsmFWa5FaVrDP4hj ifg1HwBmk6WCfJSNgsbURtjYio89P025HG2FrIxxDbkebvU5 FaDKYE/r9o0PLHv41o8Cv 12r3joF99yrLqn6YV/rirMPVhZm7fVFQ6HaVqwKS6xXKptbeynFf6CgCUjQNi67eytodm7g9wURU83HXYWDNF02Jlxs8hw NTJI WFb61 svyFR0pe/OVbeS8E67Z1N752rH1Xkc9Ve6yG67d4Uh08vstD08Hjj Eqw 4iucVJWvqcllyn32fXkOGB3ubmEcX5SPu zl6apgOdnuYRSZ 48F 1O2cUrZfsxGdO/4zT8pnTr9VHldgZZn9ZmqZ9doITXb z2k3Tfmfu/DIsFs/52jLBjuAu4ovGbH9OrSWVZJXA2KJwnQORYYcjVrWXVWaxnkzTdQ5bRkEQvTyjIFjnmH8cznzR9 RUmK8dy8QYZBgA8AVkGAAMIXUyrPRZt10QVqn6Kqu6WjLM9 NlGBlSMSa9cBv2FwRYExBONGSYrQOHnRmsGPCVYb6zeDmgxpno4OdjeRcPPPBhIOfyQFnn m9e2HX74L4HI5u 3liUuz7H1dN9jF0z7ObVyx8M03XdBH8v2Az7CwJcC/8Sl/l5enLcRDJ8or25PufXXa voooym159umbTU1Wdm0pDuWXjOw5OFm31Odluiy7V2MqwaH2qLfz0YC0ZlpSFRekNNVeGkJMFFoclZWH3dcJy1U/TtP qhbjupmecljm7m6bjKA7ryjArq7mKUnksGeZSJDb6nbkWZ5/YzV9tsfvEDxr8yPweRWBibRaZ MwaKKq66hdJZjc7HJwMIzornCmLvaztsm8gduU1WwwnKIkAZBgA8AVkGAAMIWUyHMNDeZulpULLI5FhbqWx3Y2sMOZWGUsEGBlTX xBaDNltXI1LqPqqy7CsRZwmzT7347ceNXVEozRNnwl3z10o TvTNnd2/ XBmqDjlo rH/zPhscbNty299ffDvV2iP2DfRa 6ugvCBDIDWJb AntbM65zM/bk VmkeFoNNrf0Txc/9rHkbc/P/P2n8aaeqpWV5x8df F3KJzzk0jr9b6M7muiy3VuMrw/GXheVYRc/RWdvbSNE2PtO9rceezR1v7gEyGhW5xBme/7qZpmr5kJ YI/rA7ZTIsdItJzAz7qy3cBwF9TotkXrSuyjBb7EWSxmaSvZb/WIFfaYwmUxYYsgiYV1NkmrRgpCiouMqGkl4uns0z85m9SjI1u06QapWiMsgwAOALyDAAGEJ6K8Porld2N/v/lbObVS WIgyFlJRVKsPHGooWIMNIjYtmFw/XoXXgIbstpgzT/oJA/EuObyaiUZqmp4b8c6FVn4b3v9 zacq/u37d967su/184dLO/7 9c/9q6soX Pk/Zs26984vM9jcTmt01Fp1VrX1TbHHq87MtfOQqoASBDFSHwiiYAgv8UGQGhHCOyBR8NCQgJjnQYk8klM7bZ1Zrc694/L23ut0Tbs6t9wfTs4rJ4ETyDF74/ez CFs9tn58j0s3Z98994n7 dX9vzzx7e6aO5ZxGHYu9AQmVixd0kyP2NPmqZfHhke9fusNwYaq889vl3 3666v3xcUVaare/MKBnKPmXPzGzJuFB3UHLBwkk1pjJclRpZApW30DQduzIssdxYy6TnK8PsN1xlOGKZdIJlmPs1I07MmlWGw/1FI3CVYdaTy6QJ5NdjzxyYZJl0LBkW7xEO9xDt/k0rsdGKZFg0blihRT0kYiwrToMMAwC gAwDgCokdc wcJq0sMhZWunlOiqWYdFp0pFl4TkWhvk1zxwNt4i0ASvtykljq17cbsmoMsxXknlnBmIz5nH R cHPv1P23Wv0GWv3zz6ClX8Ru Hy/sz/qm5YLPTTvE9 f2oERtZ2RaJd9kGUkSZn6knTb88Mjw0dL/wgrei9X5zf /Fpo/qu/ryLrh2n2m50N3UNNBo6Wt2DoaX1C64VOMpwxELfaO2sMS5TFp8gBadmGXSknb AC06wcukrTlHop4OHUOG5adJC40pqWUp3CDC8Vr8juJZ9gyzKJBh/gho8YbiyHOhlVWGhaFEDjzTsBwgwwCALyDDAKAKST1NWjnzfCzS/AOYN0IlGYiO1 vx /20f6S/dM3lvPX/ MrzzZ cPWW7Gj74ycV9i0aGh2ma9no8yQ4TOeYmZo0X6w3X/MbA91mu73d2/ /Otv/TWaePVd3vbu7xedR fhX24PmwWSWHYyX4AK34 4RJWoaldWA5eN56AZBhAMAXkGEAUIXkPmdYMYmQ4YQI9ZywlvQQUBaeEX7xc9Db 3d/YdBW/dRR/vVwze3SrZ1ZP7mw 8fH8/Z5vH6apn0 X1IjRY65zc4DlWlmU2N6x3/9vu H3d3TO9umt1/6uv68ecxywu8e9vl9fshzbHA1ouiPVhJI/KOVRCT40UoqYK1LkT21OBJcbz0HyDAA4AvIMACowguVYQCIzeG8vIO6POOp7H/4c7 9X/fcfvRJ 5av29JaslKaM/ lt9V09HhRXl5ussNEjrnNzsdtNabKy6knfRuNn28q/2xD efv5N4xVV4IDFwb9UP5fRZwNyL0QTbDyAamEJBhAMAXkGEAUAWQYQAFcnJyHj58 MUXX9ymBotztv19KPM/O//wbdf2G3mvth9bOVa7jq5c193S0GHtyT54cPbhXiZwn53jCORcbZDNMLKBKQRkGADwBWQYAFQBZBgAsAb32TmOQM7VBtkMIxuYQkC GAQBfQIYBQBVAhgEAa3CfneMI5FxtkM0wsoEpBGQYAPAFZBgAVAFkGACwBvfZOY5AztUG2QwjG5hCQIYBAF9AhgFAFeYswwwAAAh gt9uTHcJLB RcbZDNMLKBKQRkGADwBWQYAFQBZBgAsAb32TmOQM7VBtkMIxuYQkCGAQBfQIYBQBVAhgEAa3CfneMI5FxtkM0wsoEpBGQYAPAFZB gAVAFkGACwBvfZOY5AztUG2QwjG5hCQIYBAF9AhgFAFUCGARQIBAJnz551u91VVVVDTmdVdfXU1NSDB PBYGh8fLy8vNzlcp0/fz43N3diYiLZwaLFfGbnoVDI1Vs9aV78VfOP7l1d47c3BacmExjbQgV3I0IfZDOMbGAKARkGAHwBGQYAVQAZBhAhEAjU1tbaBwct bR0PmeCp4wWUN2QdcNfVVvlH712uM7nd7srKykAgkOxI0WKOs/NgkAmFPIM3p1o2/fXG0r/2LP3K8uNA686JeyOJDnABgrsRoQ yGUY2MIWADAMAvoAMA4AqgAwDqBAKTUxM1FYYGNr18YjHYO7vD35bem3gI vQ0YOZnqHBa9euJTtEFJnP7Nx9qzF0I 9/vBV/81d/fSeb6fxtcHQwgbEtVHA3IvRBNsPIBqYQkGEAwBeQYQBQheTIsL nqccf9ScmkiAIgiA0ekrcPNh0KeoFlF5DEJIrhJaIIWKOMTsBPdlBaDsIbQdBDlNRuziGNbF NFdMhmGKHVnnTejAiBKcmmIYJuAZPpm2oub0Wc9d6snfJi5UGIoPpZ//3ZrR0VGGYULBYFxjhnM4E15SS5liXa4L33fSEtfbvlDmMDsPBoOBUV/A57rd0 JurfyGbvxhsvWp22y/fubBqC uoTDM8PW RZnu Q3xwo2I0hcQRDpBpBMaczjflFnDthBGU6wBIjwyYyneT/lkzG8O9LpGv0LlFC5Elw6TWiH5G2hAfGOAwkaXCEX li/jVbdFoWvgvXEr5aGQ4DGR6Hv07hOCDDAIAvIMMAoArJkGF/z6Wm6OUnExlWWP5FmBgiayIJbmrEvqT0mogWRe87MxaK4HTUpIsxa0 8DHtJ8uWSYYZhpiYnSvftrvzViva9y06Sr99ozuw6 sv2Pa8Wb1tWrdszMT4RCoXiGY/L4dwQ7vtMOpd04hWzYDDo7G1vPJFhPvTvtYffv1K0b7S5MGgt87afqDHrqbv98QyGW4avZ1oWLbLgJsOUWcMZL2MyEqSNYWxkREu UPnLo9j6b/B8Tqq/qWHPVsT4nM2ard9BzjlL/XC/7W6D03xHENKF5RjGP9OQzxX8rUTJsI4l0ghBkmNIXaPSuGKEYpaG49BqjINFkeqwL5xQYEzbR2WXYouMkmHtl0YUv418oQRiHe6l 4HJBhAMAXkGEAUIUkyPAMTkrpNbwMS0R29qoupdewMsxLdKRQz92GRe9i6FUuw3zVi5vx8xVmitT16h2SPhpDgB1fQ/YSWorUcRc6hjU6ipTWpWUjLwTGx8cvHtj5uOdDx/VDu1b rOfS/of3qoevZ7y34pWq/B3Wgg2Ve7dNik7PikyC6FMDk65X7 A66LzyznyeTSINi7gXIhaUDHuH7R8VpJuztjYeePf8b1bX5m6va9RXtxwx2U/XuM4WdRfzPRdchh2O0usM43BswU G TqnyUhozBRl1pBGUlwZlveRDeN1tLaPyV6P2cr7nAzDUH1X2sckfeKL8RmpfyRrfUIS3 mpR3rNd3oqVp oyDJM6c0mhqH0Bfx/DCayQKOR1Ma5HxhlriuRYSFXQm3ZaGLEHyKw/cP6LflkIcqtZ4vCFp1IhnWzlWnDDivUk3nBFV1OGhwW3SzlXla9o4zDVYojxBxkGADwBWQYAFQhCTI8s9iy66TjXeIsyLOwTJoky chh5mnDohJxJHIZFswhoCd79Q6GMvRyDuAltb16h2RAVrMpQ69QK Mrw2FPCI8jH3kBEAoGC9JWX9zzdrDhQEXmpobS3YOWQ9PTN 1th/ wRtNbnd59avPJLa8X7lg7MXafYaIlQaZq0arrwr2IrEnK7gU3VFR5Q4h4xWykt VGadZEx7nPb5z1NBR2lPzm8mBO5QN92YPDZWOF5zozw/0WbIbxk2HxEmjSSGrMlMkoGCBl1pC2KH0ix5CUhQXpdbfWu0Uv5lgclpSFTc8JzTOKYRjqmYZ4bmIe6TXTpIlh4igOx8iwSIZtJF 8l5jLAtRtln6tIZZixkRozJWrkisxcCzsgL9WUSwhaFpggn4IMhw1UpKjSC3i9FVWRuZfC5RadVngVvdgsNmjpOEI4DkkEIMMAgC 8gwwCgCi9ehuVCGt4nTJqERc7i5c4MEyHDfH/hWzJKVUlcJY753oox6WYsw0arDFOG3nCtTBsuo4kEgBMGbQf/pTEEJMIsWybNGUjkyAsAz/BgzW/fmryyt zfXjv23vIB8/5nTxqp5tzOo6tv5a8oJpfmvq2t/2B58XtLj2xayl4SmYQZVE3WWfrBBGViotwLcXii/sgRl5iFQozLOTDcfO6bUfMPofZvxpq76jOqnAeND/INY4cy vebrr/Pd16gGcZRhgXYqmaE/kWor7hKLOCs73MyDMOM2cqbq46xX102b4QM893iw0Q NzEMwzwhiWmC yL1ETLMd5uV2WVYjCgDUcrCTJTKMJs90TZj9ip2fG5nMrfTWJzMiMBEm3c5xRWJKW kclhRjlEZtnBdIhZVSxBcOVaFOVpRGWQYAPAFZBgAVAGpyrBIXyPWSc90gJZkciRcJ18lzTCDTWVzkeGAnpztgB ZDIsm9zNVhmMrQUwZlo 8ADi59Y2n3YdbM14rf3/D07asaweWFWWsb0hf3L5/8d2i1V2Hlh/eoO0/srLpwIqjm7RMtPSKbgGXXi6Hs92LcN0yUsZELQtGhpmpqU6b/0KlacJa9vBm YS17HDhqcyP8ssG9CW38z9sPdrSUs12XLgZxlCGhWont99VVP8Mq528TwQSy421THq Msx w1WGI5ZJJ1SGRQIs mjARBbINy7L9wyTJslHBsL2Y3b9eeThW6IxY956yTLpGDIs j6sr/K9vopkWCgf8yNH3zMsK06DDAMAvoAMA4AqoLVnWLzIWTJnii7D3NHTkuOj UZ5BWFuhWFhM6RQ0ZKdG QY1oj6hPf6coUyUscuCp1pzzB7oK5UIToIcpiSl OijIw91VmrBkt23cxbVrJj9VDZjqxVPzUfXHuvKyefXFu5Y3H7oRVHNmlv5a80719WsHUJw0RNgjy9ohxKO0dRNdm9kLQgvDc7Lj H7eDB07GKg1v64evh QXN/cfd4QdOf95TeaekfHhm9673nnRyfCnddsBnGUIZFu1v5gjBf1RRvFZ7ptOQYy6TFB2gxiVkmLWnnD9BiErtMWvT7Cu4asRyaJ pp0kKjhjSKdJr7KCFqPuclw6LTpMUnYEkquApkWBhEdGXEOPJjq1lAhgEAX0CGAUAV0DpNOiZzfyzS/N43kUTVA4Clu/6X et/3pa94niq1rDrX/M3LHPX7XvsL7xZkrZ3peb09qVHNmpv61e2ZC/PXft6soNFi7jErKv23AWLq5j /oPh6V09329rmt7XNl1S66baWqcmJ2a/HmAYBteHzSo5HCvBB2jF3ydM0jIsrQPLwfPWC4AMAwC gAwDgCqg9pzhGCRChhMi1PNCeF4xsmtuk4W7a33eOm3htiW56141/HrV2MU9D86ttes0zoLl5ozl Ru12W8ttmQvL0lbckn/RrKDRYu4ZueTNWkNtVd 3/L0d7d 2N09vat9evuFZ3UVdaHOU8zk/TifXPXygqsRRX 0kkDiH60kYr6PVlIfyqwhZnvqEq63ngNkGADwhfgLAAAq8OTJkyTIMABI cy15aNTb2atevXsr9YwV9JvHll9fOtrpTtXmPYsu5617PKeXxx/V3v47cVXCt cGtqU7GDRIq7Z SeDV80XG9494X3n3B83lH36dtkf1x0aulpb/8ndrk9Ck oFucDA3YjQB9kMIxuYQjCV4bGxMYZhHj169OWXXz5 /Jj1YQB42QAZBgBVABkGUODTkS3MyOZrp9/Ub/xF2a6VRza8lrt Se472vyN2oLNS068u TwO1rz6VXMyObPXFuTHSxa4D47xxHIudogm2FkA1MIyDAA4AvIMACoAsgwAGAN7rNzHIGcqw2yGUY2MIWADAMAvoAMA4AqgAwDAN bgPjvHEci52iCbYWQDUwjIMADgC8gwAKgCyDAAYA3us3McgZyrDbIZRjYwhYAMAwC gAwDgCrMWYZpAAAQwG63JzuElw7Iudogm2FkA1MIyDAA4AvIMACoAsgwAGAN7rNzHIGcqw2yGUY2MIWADAMAvoAMA4AqgAwDANbg PjvHEci52iCbYWQDUwjIMADgC8gwAKgCyDCAAnfu3CkqKnK73QaDwev1nDlz1u/3ezwen8/n8/mKiopGR2mj0Zidne12u5MdLFrgPjvHEci52iCbYWQDUwjIMADgC8gwAKgCyDCACE6ns6KiYtDhuFRXNzU5eaa48IbjnnXAXWk4Ox YYLzcaPR5PSUnJyMhIsiNFC9xn5zgCOVcbZDOMbGAKARkGAHwBGQYAVQAZBtDBbreXnyt9/OgLW1//kZKL9k /O3P1ZpvNUXT82MiQs6amxuVyJTtG5MB9do4jkHO1QTbDyAamEJBhAMAXkGEAUAUVZdjZfrXdKWutSiVSq8KvrTkpRJiUHGtEE9 Lpmn65tVayVgxutHWnBRupFiXzgVrSQ h7WC/UhtomqZp20BK1pDwW2Wx7UOp2ltVtCsnjevG0nCLSBuw2gZSuEGEoSIaRWNGvC h7UgpWcgq6Pf5aJp22LqKd77VeL3TG/z83p8 q6g1539YdObXbw3evs33YUnWTUEN3GfnLxLH3kWWRYssixb1muY1zovPeVUZQaQTRDqR2h7RkpIzELMFX2JkuCo1XfovPk1b61JS 6qzsCzZF7BfbGGYgJ0X0Iz6HiQuMtpWkpZXYwq yGqL2oWm6IUvLwnfhWsJXx4XwptFGjgrIMADgy/8Dm6kRzodc/ksAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

- - - Updated - - -

Fen dont waste time talking with slingergamer(thedevilexists on forum), he's a micro(not small) inactive newbie of DOC with just 2700+ pop, so i think you can calculate how good he can be

hes nothing more than a farm whose safe just because hes in DOC, nothing more than that
search GT for inactive and farms, you will find him easy:D

thedevilexists
09 May 2017, 08:40 PM
Hahahaha did you just pick that name out of the hat? Right alliance maybe wrong account defo i raid with my nice kit car :)

Feneris
09 May 2017, 10:44 PM
Who said i was in falcons and there was me being nice and stickiing up for you lol

your sarcasm is truly inspiring lol and i was just agreeing with you even if you thought to be funny i never said you yourself are in falcons just the bitterness and tears from there leaders is sad.

thedevilexists
09 May 2017, 10:45 PM
I am not on the server never have been lol

storm striker
10 May 2017, 06:53 AM
Hahahaha did you just pick that name out of the hat? Right alliance maybe wrong account defo i raid with my nice kit car :)

you yourself told your name once, a lot time earlier check your own message history in this thread ;)

thedevilexists
10 May 2017, 11:41 AM
Well i say a lot of things if i told you i was god would you belive it? Worship me biatchs :d

Feneris
10 May 2017, 02:45 PM
Well i say a lot of things if i told you i was god would you belive it? Worship me biatchs :d

So why would we believe you are not on the server then? Also why are you here commenting if you have nothing to do with uk6?

thedevilexists
10 May 2017, 10:29 PM
I dont really care what you belive :) and i come here becouse i can

storm striker
11 May 2017, 08:11 AM

that must feel bad to you, that you dont have freedom to express even real IGN on forum where nobody can attack you, next time play the game better than posting on just forums and then you won't feel shamed when you tell your IGN in front of everyone, and people might take what you say serious than making fun of you ;)

nikilo
11 May 2017, 09:40 PM
TLP didn't make anyone delete, they only attacked Falcons about twice? Churchill lost his hammer on Terrapin months ago oh and I think one of yours tried and failed to take an artefact last night. Stormstriker splatted a few troops earlier and I think that's about all the action we've seen from TLP. You have 4 players in the top 20 attackers, 2 of which are there because they cleared the WW defence of natars. Pretty abysmal statistics for the largest alliance on the server. http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=6995&d=1494306865&thumb=1 (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=6995&d=1494306865)http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=6995&d=1494306865&thumb=1 (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=6995&d=1494306865)

ha ha there's an ex Falcons player who played this, his first server on his phone for about 6 weeks before going inactive who has more off points than you ...

Why would you assume I'm an off player? Since when do def players have high off points lul... Also, never heard of wwk? You are so silly bringing up off points... Don't even wanna bother reading your stupid comments, trying to deny being butthurt for getting beaten... Getting your hammers splatted counts as action as well doesn't it... Can you count those for me please? :) because i know there was many of them..

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez took me a lot of time to do it right... I'm sleepy sorry... It's fun hearing how all of a sudden we're the "biggest/largest, strongest etc" alli, when few weeks ago you were saying tlp had no chance vs DOC, they are much stronger and all... Guess we have a good leadership to prevent our alli falling apart or get our players banned or abandon the alli...

Rozenfield
12 May 2017, 06:07 AM
WHY WHY!!!, there is no news dammit, where is Admin, he must remove this from forum
I came here for news only thing I see is only some dude whining in a girl pic. Better make myself news6

Mercedes
12 May 2017, 06:41 AM
I'm not interested in posting anything else in here until the TLP players who think it's cool to chuck around insults can discuss the server without feeling the need to gang up on one person. Smacks of bullying to me.

Tired of logging in and just seeing one insult after another from several people directed at me. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll post here again when it stops.

/me waits for the cry baby/whining insults to start again.

thedevilexists
12 May 2017, 11:01 AM
that must feel bad to you, that you dont have freedom to express even real IGN on forum where nobody can attack you, next time play the game better than posting on just forums and then you won't feel shamed when you tell your IGN in front of everyone, and people might take what you say serious than making fun of you ;)

Now youu see you can ask around you can do some research

ts20.travian.co.uk/position_details.php?x=-23&y=69

Can find me here as wheresmycaravan leader of p an alliance better than yours

Or on here leader of NE

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=66563

There is countless mors as well from days when there was more than one alliance so before you open your mouth should check first i was great at this game whwn there was still a challange to it so next time dont make asumptions as the saying goes assume makes an ass of us all ;) lesson taught

Feneris
12 May 2017, 11:27 AM
I'm not interested in posting anything else in here until the TLP players who think it's cool to chuck around insults can discuss the server without feeling the need to gang up on one person. Smacks of bullying to me.

Tired of logging in and just seeing one insult after another from several people directed at me. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll post here again when it stops.

/me waits for the cry baby/whining insults to start again.

Who is throwing around insults?

commander
12 May 2017, 11:29 AM
as the saying goes assume makes an ass of us all ;) lesson taught

Technically Papa, it's to assume makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me' :ahoy:

thedevilexists
12 May 2017, 03:46 PM
Haha dam you commie all these years later you still.correcting me lol

commander
12 May 2017, 04:30 PM
Haha dam you commie all these years later you still.correcting me lol

I must at least attempt to keep you on the straight and narrow :D

thedevilexists
12 May 2017, 06:05 PM
Many have tried all have gave up :d

Mercedes
12 May 2017, 06:13 PM
Who is throwing around insults?

Not you darling you're always a perfect gent :horse:

Feneris
12 May 2017, 08:57 PM
Not you darling you're always a perfect gent :horse:

oh see now you gone and made me blush :$

storm striker
13 May 2017, 08:56 PM
first i was great at this game when there was still a challenge

bro you WERE good but I'm still and will be ;) you want me to check something 7yrs back for some achievement or so? haven't you done anything good in last 7 yrs?
on my part I'm already raiding like 2.25x of rank second raider without using speed arti, have 4th off rank and second on def and simming as well.. for hammer count and all wait for right time and you wont have disappointment as well
even if you check my previous hammer http://travian-reports.net/us/report/319579f8df8 then it would have been in top 6 roman hammers ever made on this uk server, but what record you have here till now?

- - - Updated - - -

Now youu see you can ask around you can do some research

ts20.travian.co.uk/position_details.php?x=-23&y=69

Can find me here as wheresmycaravan leader of p an alliance better than yours

next time send a GT link, because no one has much time to search for you.. on GT it shows whole server is EFH ally so either you are part of server only as what it seems or no idea where you are.. but cant find any ign as yours so send link of gt to your profile next time

and as per your 7yr old ally NE I saw they had 7 WW so was there no one to use hammer on and so players just took WW to use offense on? maybe because there was just two different ally "HATE" and "M" with 40 players each who could have played against your 200 players?

Mercedes
14 May 2017, 09:12 AM
Sunday morning and yet more players disappear into the ether. Player numbers are now so low that they would barely fill 3 wings.

One of the latest casualties, a former "DoC leader" and one of the largest players on the server clearly couldn't deal with the recent population drop his account suffered. I did wonder if he was finally having the balls to leave DoC and join his real alliance, TLP? But it seems not :(

bro you WERE good but I'm still and will be
;) you want me to check something 7yrs back for some achievement or so? haven't you done anything good in last 7 yrs?
on my part I'm already raiding like 2.25x of rank second raider without using speed arti, have 4th off rank and second on def and simming as well.. for hammer count and all wait for right time and you wont have disappointment as well

You told me TLP don't have any offence :(. You lied to me!

To be fair being rank 1 raider with only 15 active players online at any one time isn't that hard. You are probably one of only half a dozen actually playing this server seriously now. You've also had exclusive use of the Unique AA for over a month now, so you should be turning out the best WWk on the server. I would have thought a serious endgame alliance would have passed that on now to another WWK to queue siege but maybe you don't have another WWk in TLP. Not to suggest you aren't a good player, you clearly are a very good player, though why you waste your time and money on UK6 is beyond me. I have a very good reason for doing so, I wonder what your motivation is?

Anyway, for your information, and as most people who have been around the block on UK servers for a while can tell you, papasmurf (aka thedevilexists) is a legend. Not necessarily just for his ability in game ;)

/me waits for the personal insults to start again after daring to criticise TLP gameplay.

commander
14 May 2017, 10:02 AM
Sunday morning and yet more players disappear into the ether. Player numbers are now so low that they would barely fill 3 wings.

It might be even worse. Gettertools has it as
Players Today Yesterday
Players: 254 255
Active: 161 161

However I don't know when it updates and I'd be inclined to take the direct server stats over a third party.

Still, not good either way. I suspect the upcomoing Server 5 will be the same!

John-Smith92
14 May 2017, 01:18 PM
It might be even worse. Gettertools has it as
Players Today Yesterday
Players: 254 255
Active: 161 161

However I don't know when it updates and I'd be inclined to take the direct server stats over a third party.

Still, not good either way. I suspect the upcomoing Server 5 will be the same!

GetterTools is always around 24 hours behind on serverstats

commander
14 May 2017, 01:22 PM
So activity has increased ;)

storm striker
14 May 2017, 01:53 PM
You told me TLP don't have any offence :(. You lied to me!

I said we are low on hammers but not like we dont have even a few, my words were- "we have very less hammers" you can check that even now, on 1st of may;)

To be fair being rank 1 raider with only 15 active players online at any one time isn't that hard. You are probably one of only half a dozen actually playing this server seriously now. You've also had exclusive use of the Unique AA for over a month now, so you should be turning out the best WWk on the server. I would have thought a serious endgame alliance would have passed that on now to another WWK to queue siege but maybe you don't have another WWk in TLP. Not to suggest you aren't a good player, you clearly are a very good player, though why you waste your time and money on UK6 is beyond me. I have a very good reason for doing so, I wonder what your motivation is?

for this I would say its weird to raid more than 2.5x of rank 2 really, only until time of tk7 doing raids, it was fun in competition
and its not my money I'm wasting here, just my time... but I'm playing here mainly just because other guys in team haven't started any new server and I'm used to playing with many of these guys..:)
and why I still have AA not being rotated, for that you need to wait till endgame or maybe we dont have much wwk as you said... :D

nikilo
15 May 2017, 11:26 PM
Why do you people even bother to talk rubbish about the server... If you don't like it, it's activity and the situation right now, why would you waste your time... Nothing better than coming home after a long day, logging into travi, seeing your alli is winning and chatting a little bit in the skype group chat... No need to take it out on our seeing of "fun", so if u like playing an active server, give up on this one already, and go play some popular one... Had my serious fun on the popular servers where you need to be active :D Now im just chilling with my online mates, nothing else

Mercedes
19 May 2017, 06:16 AM
Finally Peter Shaw gets up the courage to chief a spawn village in the middle of his territory and it's all set up ready for him :)

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Memetravian/Screen%20Shot%202017-05-19%20at%2006.03.36_zpsizo2fmql.png

Death Master
19 May 2017, 05:47 PM
~bum speaks~

Accept it Mercedes( not my Car ) that we all love you. :heart: I would love to know the reason behind, your choosing that IGN.

I am really thankful to you for readying that bum Village with lvl 1 and lvl 2 Crannies, not to mention the pains you undertook in beautifying it, with those 5 lovely Trappers. I won't destroy them.

As far as territory is concerned, I believe it to be 7*7 of my Cap and Spawn only. So according to me, that Village wasn't in my territory.:happy:

Anyway, thanks once again for readying that Village, I am afraid what buildings i might have found there , in-case you hadn't readied it.In any case , if in future you ever need free CPs , just send me a simple IGM, I am a little bad at reading the signs , like in the above Spawn. :D

Yours and Always obliging for freeing up CPs
Rob currently on Peter Shaw :ahoy:

Rozenfield
20 May 2017, 08:50 AM
wow you have so many gold, wish I could spend my money on a online games. Why would you built all this buildings if you know it will be chiefed. Maybe you really are a girl, I would rather just destroy it myself, well woman logic canīt blame you

Mercedes
20 May 2017, 09:48 AM
It's 180 fields away from the rest of my villages. Much easier to wait for some sap to chief it than send cats on 40 hour round trips to destroy it. I wanted to make it pretty for the new owner :)

And yes, I really am a girl. Why is that such an issue for you?

Death Master
20 May 2017, 10:08 AM
My posts aren't getting public here . :(

Death Master
20 May 2017, 10:08 AM
Why ain't my posts getting public here?

Rozenfield
20 May 2017, 10:43 AM
You never know who is behind a pretty girl, I had bad experinces on skype :(.

Feneris
20 May 2017, 10:44 AM
It's 180 fields away from the rest of my villages. Much easier to wait for some sap to chief it than send cats on 40 hour round trips to destroy it. I wanted to make it pretty for the new owner :)

haha i do this on finals servers when getting chiefed just to mess with people

Mercedes
20 May 2017, 10:47 AM
You never know who is behind a pretty girl, I had bad experinces on skype :(.

Never trust who you meet online :D - and be careful who you Skype! I've had some bad experiences with Skype and other players before so can sympathise.

Down another 12 players in the last week.

At this rate we will have completely run out of players in 14 weeks.

thedevilexists
21 May 2017, 08:56 PM
wow you have so many gold, wish I could spend my money on a online games. Why would you built all this buildings if you know it will be chiefed. Maybe you really are a girl, I would rather just destroy it myself, well woman logic canīt blame you

I have read some crap on this fourm but wow winner of biggest idiotic post goes to you by a country mile

You cover sexism
Showing your a complete noob at the game
Insults

All this in one post give this man a hand

(Slow clap)

I would go into just why she done what she done but meh i have learned you cant ever win an argument with an idiot so wont bother trying

Mercedes
22 May 2017, 06:19 AM
Accept it Mercedes( not my Car ) that we all love you. :heart: I would love to know the reason behind, your choosing that IGN.

Aww I love you too :horse:. and since you asked so nicely - it's nothing to do with the car, it's from my favourite urban fantasy series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercy_Thompson

Why ain't my posts getting public here?

They get checked by a mod until you have posted a few times - five I think but it seems to be a bit fickle. They all appeared now :)

Death Master
22 May 2017, 02:08 PM
---

I meant your IGN bum, not your Forum Name , Mercedes.:)

BTW anymore Villages which you'd like me to Chief ?

Mercedes
22 May 2017, 06:21 PM
I meant your IGN bum, not your Forum Name , Mercedes.:)

BTW anymore Villages which you'd like me to Chief ?

I'd like to see you try :D

Account name is my dual's choice. I think it sums up his attitude to the game pretty well ;)

Mercedes
30 May 2017, 08:39 AM
Latest News Flash

I notice that a WW account was banned this morning. I couldn't even send my usual fake there this morning :(

In other news, DoC have reportedly lost a hammer village and a capital. The previous NAP between TLP and DoC has finally ended and it looks like there will be bloodshed on both sides. Any reports to be shared?

John-Smith92
30 May 2017, 08:50 PM
https://image.prntscr.com/image/456c7768719b4e019114a7c9cb8a3978.png

Yeah at least two (maybe 3?) villages of DoC got zeroed. This strange attack on WW just came in today.

This one was a little earlier (27th):
https://image.prntscr.com/image/f96f60b74c0243d7921ef1ef9da395d6.png

Mercedes
30 May 2017, 09:26 PM
You know that reports don't have to be anonymous any more? They both look like borgs to me. Any reports of these DOC villages you claim to have zero'd? I also heard a hammer village was chiefed.

night rider
30 May 2017, 10:14 PM
Chiefing my hammer vill:

Bahubali:
https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/xb9LwAMs

Storm Striker(cap):
https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/Fq7dt1dF

Storm Striker (non-cap, 02 graveyard):
https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/4F26fMUg

Cataing Capital:
Bahubali:
https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/cZJNR7xg
(https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/cZJNR7xg)
Churchill:
https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/ynFzRNep

Jasper (non-cap, south central):
https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/hBDKMpCZ
(https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/hBDKMpCZ)
Amer (non-cap, lazy):
https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/ZR2Ufqky

Penelope:
https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/kZMwtHNB

Storm Striker:
https://www.gettertools.com/report/2027/es7zSPsB

Hope all those links work!

thedevilexists
02 Jun 2017, 01:46 AM
Dam tom you.got mashed up is my brother still playing with you.on there?

Feneris
08 Jun 2017, 08:27 PM
Busy week on UK6 lots of action with DoC continuing its attacks on TLP general carnage all round make one wonder if there will even be hammers left to attacks WWs this first round lol.
Lets start with Sandy9 whipping out just before deleting on Bahubali

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/501719e7584

Er du Klar Attacks Jamerson

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/5017209ca81

Ventoux Attacks Storm Striker

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/5017218aa53

Ventoux Attacks Niklo

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/501723e6d5c

Unfortunatly Chaos Account got hit and the off cap hammer village was zeroed and a small trainer stolen, and Bob Andrews Capital was also zeroed in the same op from DoC.

But vengance was swift with Baba Papa losing his off cap hammer and Capital at the same time as well as large boots arti stolen, not sure of the troops in the capital but the off cap hammer that was chiefed had a nice hammer in it.

A sad day for both Chaos and Baba Papa both are probably wondering when will the sensless violence end in this war with DoC and TLP.

- - - Updated - - -

John-Smith92
09 Jun 2017, 08:17 PM
A sad day for both Chaos and Baba Papa both are probably wondering when will the sensless violence end in this war with DoC and TLP.

Well it's never really senseless you know. Maybe the other person stood in the way or looked funny at you. Both solid reasons for violence.

nikilo
09 Jun 2017, 10:52 PM
Well it's never really senseless you know. Maybe the other person stood in the way or looked funny at you. Both solid reasons for violence.
Well, they were pretty sure that they were much stronger than us... Guess not :D

- - - Updated - - -

Even with this gal being their scout... "shots fired"

Mercedes
10 Jun 2017, 08:51 AM
Well to be fair, DoC play a straight game and deserve a bit of help, unlike TLP. Not sure where they have claimed that they think they were ever stronger than you though. Perhaps they realised their strategy of allowing TLP to sim the server away whilst weakening themselves fighting everyone else wasn't the best.

Your WW village seems to have lost a lot of pop lately, looks to be at least 30%. How come? Any reports of hits there to share?

Feneris
10 Jun 2017, 01:16 PM
Not sure what you mean about playing a straight game? DOC working with us against falcons was to DOC benefits they stole your artis not us lol and DOC has had as many banned and deleted accounts as tlp as well so not sure what your on about. As for ww its fine mh just had a play with it. Haha

Death Master
11 Jun 2017, 12:57 AM
Well, they were pretty sure that they were much stronger than us... Guess not :D

- - - Updated - - -

Even with this gal being their scout... "shots fired"

That's mean of you, Nikola. :(

---

Mercedes , can I get some scouting favours from you,... See I asked you nicely.

Let me know, if you can. ;)

Mercedes
11 Jun 2017, 07:38 AM
Mercedes , can I get some scouting favours from you,... See I asked you nicely.

Let me know, if you can. ;)

Certainly, just let me know when and where :horse:

Feneris
11 Jun 2017, 08:44 PM
This by far the best attack of the server haha i dont know which poor soul in DoC lost there hammer in this Oasis but its brutal to see so many troops die for almost no cost to us haha dark days indeed

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/503049c26fc

Death Master
12 Jun 2017, 05:03 AM
Certainly, just let me know when and where :horse:

IGM should do, I think.... Forums won't work, since we don't want your Scout Hammers to Die.... or bring in misleading reports.:)

Mercedes
15 Jul 2017, 10:34 AM
Before the Forum finally closes, I wanted to raise a toast to the alliance who will probably win this server in a few days time.

TLP, I salute you. You came to the server with a reputation which you have strongly upheld in your actions and words.

I have formed my own opinion from seeing the tactics you use and the way so many of your members speak to others, both within your team and outside it. What I have observed also upholds that reputation.

Well done on sticking it out to the end, when some many other players looked at the way the server was going and thought "nah, this is going to be totally pants" and went to pastures new.

Your methods certainly work and I hope that when this server ends you can find another one like it and do it all again, building and propagating your reputation even further.