PDA

View Full Version : Rise of Alliances features on regular servers

mhudson
03 Apr 2017, 06:06 PM

Dear Community,
We know you are super curious to know which one is the fake news out of our April' Fool, but let’s play this a bit differently. Along the year we will reveal you small pieces, because we'd like you to focus on a specific topic time after time. And today we will tell you which is the first thing coming.
We are almost ready to release the Rise of Alliances donation system and defense point distribution to the new normal server, but before doing this we’d like to get some deeper feedback from you.
So please, vote on this poll and comment to this thread with your detailed feedbacks, and ask also your friends to do so, the more voice we hear the easier will be for us to decide wisely how to further develop the game and which features to implement.
Your Travian team

Ryan1uk
03 Apr 2017, 07:03 PM
How do both the systems work?

cheffie
03 Apr 2017, 07:09 PM
What he said^
Please explain what the donation system and defense point distribution system is please

nikilo
03 Apr 2017, 07:25 PM
I'm guessing that the defense point distribution works like this, when you send your reinforcements to someone, and those kill enemy troops, you get the points and not the guy that was defending... so when defending a ww, everybody gets def points and not just the ww holder...

Placebo
03 Apr 2017, 07:29 PM
Is the donation system the same system we shut down last time you tried to implement it, where everyone can send their troops to a dedicated deff coordinator, to have him alone distribute it? If so, no thanks. Guess the def points distribution is ok, giving som creds to contributors.

LemonD
03 Apr 2017, 08:06 PM
"Players also have the ability to contribute resources to the alliance. After certain amounts of donations the player gain advantage of alliance bonuses like bigger CP production, faster troop production, weapon and armor bonus and a bonus to merchant capacity.
The amount of resources a player can donate is limited and resets on a daily basis. The player can spent gold to triple the size of his donation while paying the same amount of resources. The daily limit the player has cannot be increased through paying gold."

I guess that's what they mean with donation system.

I don't play RoA and have never played it, so not sure how big of an impact the bonuses have on the overall gameplay, but I do know that I'm not gonna play a server with those features enabled ^^

Alliance donation: A really bad feature that shouldn't be on :Legends, would simply change the gameplay too much imo

Def point: Makes it even easier to spot the deffers and who has the most def in an alliance, which is why I voted 'None'

johnjohn101
03 Apr 2017, 08:08 PM
The donation system is where you can donate res to your alliance to level up certain items (CP, troop training time, etc) and this bonus is applied to all members of that alliance.

cheffie
03 Apr 2017, 08:30 PM
The donation system is where you can donate res to your alliance to level up certain items (CP, troop training time, etc) and this bonus is applied to all members of that alliance.

Well that seems like a no vote to me on the donation system?
How does it work?

i'm guessing it's a case of filling your alliance with new players and get everyone to send resources to the alliance, so everyone can use more gold to make themselves bigger without spending the time to develop players into a sustainable community.

Another gold over development of the game thing again? -.-

mhudson
03 Apr 2017, 09:25 PM
The HQ Game Center will only allow us to release limited information on the announced topics. I will try to get answers to specific questions from them however for RoA features please see the below items

Rise Of Alliances Information (http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79873)

Alliance Bonuses

Players have the ability to contribute resources to the alliance to gain certain bonuses, like greater CP production, faster troop production, weapon and armor bonuses as well as a bonus on merchant capacity.
The amount of resources a player can donate is limited and resets on a daily basis. The player can spend Gold to triple the size of their donation while paying the same amount of resources. The daily limit the player has cannot be increased by spending Gold.

Defense Point Calculation

The defense points for the top 10 defenders are usually granted to the defending village owner, even if most of the defending units are from different players. This has been changed so that the defense points are split among all defenders based on the defending units supplied.More information about the special can be found on the Travian Blog:

Intoduction of the annual special (http://blog.travian.com/2016/08/upcoming-anniversary-special-travian-rise-of-alliances-en/)

Core features (http://blog.travian.com/2016/08/travian-rise-of-alliances-core-features-en/)

Alliance bonus (http://blog.travian.com/2016/08/rise-of-alliances-feature-presentation-vol-1-alliance-bonuses-en/)

Balancing changes (http://blog.travian.com/2016/08/rise-of-alliances-feature-introduction-part-2-balancing-changes-en/)

thedevilexists
03 Apr 2017, 10:56 PM
While playing roa and the donation system has come in handy in getting rid of exess wheat i dont think it would have same affect on a normal server dont see how it would improve upon the gameplay would just make the bigger alliances more powerful leaving smaller alliances further behind

Again defence split does it really add anything to the gameplay? Of the server dont see it functioning as well only plus i see is making players more willing to send defence but shoulf not need such incentive to help defend an ally or your ww

Cretin
04 Apr 2017, 08:33 AM
When playing Kingdom Beta, the defence points (awarded to defenders) did not appear to draw undue attention to deffers, but that was the first server that it was implemented in and it may become a tactic as the game evolves. Targeting defenders should be part of any alliance strategy anyway, and its very easy to work out who the big anvils are currently anyway.

Placebo
04 Apr 2017, 05:15 PM
Voted to have neither. Even though this is probably my last dance, it's still annoying that TG keeps implementing things that nobody is asking for, and ignoring simple things that many ask for. It's their product, but as a customer I'd still like to have some say in what I'm buying. When I buy cereal I don't want to be forced to also buy a can of tuna.

thedevilexists
04 Apr 2017, 06:05 PM
TG have had a working model for years long term players do not matter as they can keep bringing more new players in and the new players spend gold there is only one way to make TG sit up and listen if everyone stopped buying gold or stopped playing all together both wont happen amd TG only intrest is in making money so only thing that will ever changes will be ones that make players spend more money

Placebo
04 Apr 2017, 06:21 PM
TG have had a working model for years long term players do not matter as they can keep bringing more new players in and the new players spend gold there is only one way to make TG sit up and listen if everyone stopped buying gold or stopped playing all together both wont happen amd TG only intrest is in making money so only thing that will ever changes will be ones that make players spend more money

Problem is that TG doesn't understand the genre, they try to be something they are not. Continuously adding new features to a season-based game is bad, because it makes the game inconsistent and confusing.

Persistent games, like world of warcraft, need new content added, because the players burn through it and get bored, but travian is more comparable to league of legends in the regard that you play rounds that eventually end before a new one begins. You don't want to add new features in these games, you want to build upon and improve the features that already exist.

In this game, you learn more and more each round, and that should be the ultimate endgame, without having to completely relearn and adapt to every new thing that TG decides to add.

thedevilexists
04 Apr 2017, 08:59 PM
TG had one the best games around at 3.5 stage but then greed took over it is why no matter how much we beg there will never be another 3.5 server it probley makes a fraction of the money that the new servers do

Cretin
04 Apr 2017, 09:55 PM
TG had one the best games around at 3.5 stage but then greed took over it is why no matter how much we beg there will never be another 3.5 server it probley makes a fraction of the money that the new servers do

There was another 3.5 server (or 3.6 or whatever) and when 3.6 came out there were 3.1 classics, and when 3.4 came out there were 2 classics, problem was that most people played the new servers so they launch servers that people ACTUALLY play, not servers that the minority ask them to launch...this is the unfortunate truth for the few of us who are nostalgic.

Andi
04 Apr 2017, 10:41 PM
Not seen a T 3.5/3.6 classic after T4 came out.

T2 classics while T3.5/3.6 ran can't be compared with this. (They were undoubtedly less popular than the normal servers, as you say.) Reason being the best versions of travian being T3.5/T3.6, so people naturally preferred these.

TG said, after massive demand, that they were unable to run "new" classics (T3.6) due to code issues (or whatever the reason was).

Source: The "Hello, nice to see you hiiiiier" travian blog video.

Lones
04 Apr 2017, 10:58 PM
The donation system sounds like a cool concept to use for different types of servers but I wouldn't want it on the standard Travian Legends servers. As of right now an alliance with less people can still out maneuver larger alliances if their players are good enough. This gives way too big of an advantage to alliances with more people especially if they have a lot of gold users.
As far as sharing the defensive points between everyone who used troops, I actually like that idea. Sure it can help to put a target on your back but it goes both ways with your enemies anvils. Not to mention it gives credit to those who actively defend their allies rather than to those who are attacked.

Placebo
04 Apr 2017, 11:23 PM
I never got around to play 3.6 properly, as I had my first real round after t4 :( but as I said earlier, large, established games that also have rounds or cycles, have learned that adding drastic changes too often drives people away from the game. Even if the change turns out to be good, people want the game to stay the same way the next time they play, so they can try different strategies. Only if travian-servers never ended, new content and features would be good to keep people engaged.

thedevilexists
04 Apr 2017, 11:38 PM
I disagree i think if they put out a 3.5 3.6 server it would be the biigest server it would draw those back that left due to hatred of t4 plus those who only played t4 have heard us old farts who are still here talk about the old servers so much it would draw them in also and anyone who enjoys t4 would no doubt love proper travian plus the numbers speak for there selfs 1k + players was the norm baxk in them days now having 500 players on a server is a big server

mutley
05 Apr 2017, 03:14 PM

You've seen uk server numbers right?
Your logic is flawed ^^

thedevilexists
05 Apr 2017, 03:29 PM
How so? I think i explained it pretty clear yes numbers are low but those low numbers probley spend more gold now than was spent on the larger older servers all the extra options for fold spending now proves my logic

mutley
05 Apr 2017, 07:37 PM
You said if people stop playing then they will change thier tune. Clearly thats not not happened

Regarding the alliance bonuses it takes about 320 million resources to max an effect
10% faster troop training
10% extra cps
10% forge upgrades
100% merc capacity

Might have more of an effect on servers that arent dying but cant see it having much of an effect on uk servers.
Besides all you old vets keep saying you're quitting, so what does it matter to you? ^^

thedevilexists
05 Apr 2017, 08:38 PM
Stop playing altogether in other words eversingle person stopped playing is why i said it would never happen that was my meaning

mhudson
05 Apr 2017, 11:29 PM
How so? I think i explained it pretty clear yes numbers are low but those low numbers probley spend more gold now than was spent on the larger older servers all the extra options for fold spending now proves my logic

UK it does not make much money so the amount of gold bought here does not count for much

thedevilexists
05 Apr 2017, 11:56 PM
Yes but what i was saying is over the years the amount of gold fetures added still means even with smaller servers the amount spent on gold has probley risen it dont compete with the larger servers for money made but am sure it now makes more than it did say 6 years ago when 3.5 3.6 was around

saravbea
07 Apr 2017, 01:23 PM
The defense point distributed makes the ranking system more fair so I don't understand people stances against it.

That's not fair to recognize the WW holder as the one who is making more successful defenses.

- - - Updated - - -

andd I don't think letting players who didn't play roa to see these stuff works to vote is fair.

mhudson
07 Apr 2017, 09:21 PM
YOur feedback has been sent to HQ

saravbea
07 Apr 2017, 10:00 PM

Cretin
07 Apr 2017, 10:10 PM
The defence system also works this way in Travian Kingdoms, so anyone who has played TK will have experience this - not just RoA (and TK was around before RoA) so I think this system came from TK to RoA...

saravbea
08 Apr 2017, 05:17 AM
I'm not sure what is your issue with it then

Offensive players should be recognized for their offense and defensive players should be recognized for their defense even when defending someone else. That's the fair way.

and my point was whoever don't know what are these systems and how they were implemented can't judge them - not that only RoA players can judge them.

RoA happened before TK in com servers btw - if I'm recalling right. I never played TK though.

Mercedes
08 Apr 2017, 09:02 AM
Players have been asking for a fairer way to distribute defence points since 3.6 days, it's going to be popular with some and not with others.

I think the main issue is that people don't want the Legends game to change. They didn't like the t4 changes at first and are unlikely to want yet more changes. Travian is a complex game and each time you play you want to improve on your previous game, but that isn't easy if the rules keep changing.

If you want to play a server with these new rules in place then you can, there seem to be a good mix of servers at the moment. Only thing missing is a classic server. Whilst this domain may not be the biggest money spinner, it would be nice to lose one t4 Legends server and have a classic 3.6 server instead. UK1 ran as a 3.6 for one round and it didn't get as many players as hoped for, but maybe its time for another?

offspring
08 Apr 2017, 12:45 PM
Having played def previously on a few servers, and had some serious attacks bounce off my anvils i'd sooner not have the credit, you get the thanks from the players you save and from the alliance leaders knowing you're dependable. Playing the server as a defer undetected is a skill as valuable as building a hammer and same second hitting. Half the offensive planning is learning how to tie up defences - if you now get the numbers shown to you attackers don't have to think and removes the need for scouting or probing.

IMO Acknowledging those defenders at the end of a server would be a far better way to show their contribution.

saravbea
08 Apr 2017, 02:18 PM
Players have been asking for a fairer way to distribute defence points since 3.6 days, it's going to be popular with some and not with others.

I think the main issue is that people don't want the Legends game to change. They didn't like the t4 changes at first and are unlikely to want yet more changes. Travian is a complex game and each time you play you want to improve on your previous game, but that isn't easy if the rules keep changing.

If you want to play a server with these new rules in place then you can, there seem to be a good mix of servers at the moment. Only thing missing is a classic server. Whilst this domain may not be the biggest money spinner, it would be nice to lose one t4 Legends server and have a classic 3.6 server instead. UK1 ran as a 3.6 for one round and it didn't get as many players as hoped for, but maybe its time for another?

The alliance bonus thing is a change I agree. Some will hate it and some not. But making the rankings fairer is not a change, its more of a fix. Saying no that is something I won't understand.

thedevilexists
08 Apr 2017, 03:04 PM
Nope its pish i want to be able to annoy a whole server get my alliance to defend me and have a big defence score to come on the fourms dance a little jig and say you cant touch this MC hammer style and whats wrong with that lol :p

Andi
08 Apr 2017, 07:07 PM
Saying no that is something I won't understand.

There are threads about redistributing deff points from the attacked to the one that made the troops (probably in the ideas section). You will find many an argument that might help you understand why some people are against the idea, instead of maybe assuming some dislike the idea because they are old and bitter (that is just a part of the reason :wink::tongue:). Travian is a strategic game. For some, hiding that they are the servers best deffer is more important than points for instance. Getting praise for it after the game, in some stats page however, would be nice.

Having not played RoA, and having quit Kingdoms after a few days; can someone tell me why I need to play RoA to have an opinion on wether to redistribute deff points or not? Isn't that a pretty easy thing to envisage?

Purplejelly86
08 Apr 2017, 07:52 PM
Issue with these Polls is you have people who don't play Legends, Voting for changes on it.

mhudson
08 Apr 2017, 08:53 PM
I agree but this is all HQ lead. I have voiced my thoughts on the whole subject as have others.

In all honesty i cant see how we could get more accurate results using internal tools. Potentially an external website for polls that you have to enter your game name / registered email (past or present) before you can vote

But that would be too much work to implement for such things i think

saravbea
08 Apr 2017, 10:12 PM
you can use google forms :P

LemonD
08 Apr 2017, 10:38 PM
A poll using your IGN/email would definitely be better imo, but seeing it as the HQ is going to get in opinions from multiple domains + the poll they shared on their facebook, that should give them a good overview...And using further statistics they should be able to narrow down the results, or hopefully figure out what's best :)

Purplejelly86
08 Apr 2017, 11:04 PM
Or some form of poll in game, Something on the side in info box, Or as bad as may seem, having an external forum poll in the MH Acc alliance.

Placebo
08 Apr 2017, 11:04 PM
I agree but this is all HQ lead. I have voiced my thoughts on the whole subject as have others.

In all honesty i cant see how we could get more accurate results using internal tools. Potentially an external website for polls that you have to enter your game name / registered email (past or present) before you can vote

But that would be too much work to implement for such things i think

What about ingame polls? You do those for customer satisfaction, so it shouldn't be too difficult to edit the questionnaire?

mhudson
08 Apr 2017, 11:57 PM
The satisfaction poll goes to our ticket system management rather than presents anything usable for this kind of thing.

I will poke HQ and ask if they can do something better than just a forum poll

Cretin
09 Apr 2017, 04:43 AM
On the TK beta, there were many in-game polls on the game play, which statistics worked, etc. And these were matched against play style and balancing. They also matched these against IGNs. It was very interesting to see the responses of these polls against real game stats. I remember one poll showing preferences vs perceptions vs in-game reality that made them change how GB/GS could be used e.g. they showed that only 5% (or whatever) people had built Great Stable, but only 2% were utilised, yet this was different to poll results (on what people thought about the GB/GS), so they changed the GB/GS mechanics to be able to utilise them more...

Would be great to see more of this transparency in Legends to explain where these changes come about.

mhudson
09 Apr 2017, 09:31 AM
TK has different coding as it was written from scratch. The game center have said they cant do the same thing in TL.

Regarding the proposed changes I have this from the game center.

Dear players!

Thank you for all the feedback, both negative and positive. We appreciate the fact that you are really interested in the new announced features and we’re sorry for not revealing a joke right now, but we promise – in the end you won’t be disappointed. We can’t go into details, but pretty soon we’ll announce more facts which we hope will be welcomed by all the Travian community.
What is really important to us is your feedback on every single one of those upcoming plans. Because we want to highlight – it’s actually in YOUR power to define, which one out of the 7 posts will stay as a joke, and which will come true. And this was the main idea behind that post.

Your Travian: Legends team

Tiny Clanger
09 Apr 2017, 10:58 PM
"The player can spend Gold to triple the size of their donation while paying the same amount of resources"

This one line makes me vote no. No to making the game even more biased towards those buying gold.

mutley
10 Apr 2017, 11:46 AM
"The player can spend Gold to triple the size of their donation while paying the same amount of resources"

This one line makes me vote no. No to making the game even more biased towards those buying gold.

At the end if the day travian is a business before its a game, they're going to cash in at any opportunity.

As its been said numerous times, can you judge something fairly without ever experiencing it?

The ally bonus and def points aren't an issue, if you were complaining about troop merging then i could fully understand it

Andi
10 Apr 2017, 01:14 PM
As its been said numerous times, can you judge something fairly without ever experiencing it?

Of course it is.

However, ok to disagree about having it on the server or not.

mhudson
17 Apr 2017, 08:33 AM
Dear community,
We want to thank you deeply for participating in the poll about the Defense Point System and Alliance Donation System. Many of you participate into the poll and expressed their vote and we are glad that you did. We have reviewed all votes and comments worldwide and we want to share the results of it with you. As you can see from the graphs below, both options are welcomed by the international community and therefore they will be added to regular worlds (though not at once).

What will happen now?
The Game Center is checking the plan for the new server opening and they will prepare an official statement with the date from when these 2 features will be implemented on the future regular servers (not on the already running servers).
More information coming soon. Thank you once again!
Your Travian Team

mhudson
17 Apr 2017, 08:34 AM
Dear community,
We want to thank you deeply for participating in the poll about the Defense Point System and Alliance Donation System. Many of you participate into the poll and expressed their vote and we are glad that you did. We have reviewed all votes and comments worldwide and we want to share the results of it with you. As you can see from the graphs below, both options are welcomed by the international community and therefore they will be added to regular worlds (though not at once).

What will happen now?
The Game Center is checking the plan for the new server opening and they will prepare an official statement with the date from when these 2 features will be implemented on the future regular servers (not on the already running servers).
Your Travian Team

LemonD
17 Apr 2017, 09:18 AM
Well..Are they actually going to implement features based on multiple forum polls, instead of asking the people who play Travian:Legends? Less than 1% of the community are using the forums. If TG really think that listening to the forums to decide whether to implement new features or not, is a good idea...they have been at too many Biergartens.

Ryder
17 Apr 2017, 10:06 AM
I do like how Travian try to make it look like they gave us the option of this.

These options were always going to be implemented, even if they had to make the votes work. Everytime they "suggest" something could be added, if we want it, it always gets implemented despite always hearing more people being against it.

offspring
17 Apr 2017, 11:38 AM
Well done travian, erode the tactical gameplay even further that attracted your customers to you in the first place. The alliance bonus system although something I don't agree with, is not totally game breaking - but showing who the defensive players are in an alliance remove ALL of the spying and probing required to tie up an alliance defence to hit your targets effectively.

There are a few reasons why i think you've done this.
- you want to force hammer / anvil builders to diversify, reducing the total power a single account can possess. making it easier for smaller players to survive.
-dumb it down to attract more players into the game
-reduce your resource production power to further aid previous two points.
-force gold spending to regain said lost power.

The issue with this is you are heading towards the mmo mobile games model; Where players start and drop the game within a month as there is nothing with substance to keep people interested, and the players who have been coming back here for years no longer find what they were playing for in the game in the first place. Seriously its only the Skype communities that have built up around this game that keep this going. Do you not see the irony in that for a game that takes the best part of a year to complete? not interested in return custom?

I refer you back to your 'tons of new features' announcement
http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79973

#1#2#4#6 all good ideas which we would all benefit from, only one was fake of 7 (probably the one we'd all like to see). where are the announcements of those releases?

Ok CM mhudson you aren't making the decisions... but seriously who is in charge of this ship? You don't sail towards the blinking lighthouse no matter how attractive it looks.

Mercedes
17 Apr 2017, 08:26 PM
Dear community,

What will happen now?
Your Travian Team

Whilst I don't want to shoot the messenger, I find it odd that the UK results from the poll are significantly different from the overall results. It's very clear from the results here that the majority of players don't want either of these changes, yet we are getting both?

offspring
17 Apr 2017, 09:36 PM
http://archive.forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=159969
http://archive.forum.travian.ro/showthread.php?t=34264&page=3&p=475669#post475669
http://archive.forum.travian.dk/showthread.php?t=26751&page=2&p=370381#post370381
http://archive.forum.travian.nl/showthread.php?t=59747
http://archive.forum.travian.it/showthread.php?t=167955
http://archive.forum.travian.no/showthread.php?t=27988
http://archive.forum.travian.pl/showthread.php?t=173421&page=17&p=2260719#post2260719
http://archive.forum.travian.ru/showthread.php?t=244989

from the domains i was able to decipher, and assuming they used the same order and colours (i can barely speak English let alone any other language) we do appear to be in the minority.

I call for travexit.

Andi
17 Apr 2017, 09:55 PM
http://archive.forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=159969
http://archive.forum.travian.ro/showthread.php?t=34264&page=3&p=475669#post475669
http://archive.forum.travian.dk/showthread.php?t=26751&page=2&p=370381#post370381
http://archive.forum.travian.nl/showthread.php?t=59747
http://archive.forum.travian.it/showthread.php?t=167955
http://archive.forum.travian.no/showthread.php?t=27988
http://archive.forum.travian.pl/showthread.php?t=173421&page=17&p=2260719#post2260719
http://archive.forum.travian.ru/showthread.php?t=244989

from the domains i was able to decipher, and assuming they used the same order and colours (i can barely speak English let alone any other language) we do appear to be in the minority.

I call for travexit.

100 % of danes said, according to your link, that "I don't see myself starting another server with these changes".

Either way, the things people have said already covers my views on the matter. Donation - monetization.. Even rhymes!

mhudson
17 Apr 2017, 10:53 PM
Ok CM mhudson you aren't making the decisions... but seriously who is in charge of this ship? You don't sail towards the blinking lighthouse no matter how attractive it looks.

Thank you for not "shooting the messenger". I have already voiced my displeasure to the SCM team about the way the game center (AKA the captain of the ship)
has handled the whole April Fools "joke". But they still will not allow me to say which of the 7 posts was fake....

I completely agree with your comments and have added them to my weekly feedback along with a negative score for community mood once again.

Unfortunately all i can do is send your feedback and post the mandated updates from the game center and hope that they take it on board.....

Cretin
18 Apr 2017, 05:50 AM
German marketing 101:

"54% of customers want us to implement the features we have already spent lots of time developing and want to implement"

"yes, but 46% do not, and what is the margin of error on your poll, and was your poll from a representative sub-section of your community?"

"THEY WANT IT IMPLEMENTED, ANYTHING ELSE IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

mhudson
18 Apr 2017, 10:19 AM
Sounds like BREXIT all over again ;)

saravbea
19 Apr 2017, 03:41 PM
there is something wrong with this way of asking for opinions regardless of the results,

The options in pool were biased toward implementing them in game, they're like :

- yes implement them
- yes implement one
- yes implement one
- no, please don't

so this makes people biased toward implementing the options / at least one of them. its a double Barreled question and won't give accurate responses.

I suggest to split features if you're asking such questions about them.

https://surveytown.com/10-examples-of-biased-survey-questions/ (number 3)

just as a suggestion though :) hope its helpful for your future polls

mhudson
19 Apr 2017, 04:09 PM
We have no say over the polls or options at domain level but I have passed your comments to the game center who are managing the changes in my weekly feedback.

saravbea
19 Apr 2017, 04:11 PM
cheers :)

Table
20 Apr 2017, 02:31 PM
I welcome new changes, they keep the game fresh and force more experienced players to rethink the game and come up with new strategies. This also means that new players join on a slightly more level playing field.

I did vote for neither options, however as they are being implemented, why not embrace them?

Cretin
20 Apr 2017, 10:08 PM
I think as long as the interface changes and the mobile app are being implemented (and are not the april fool joke), overall this will be a move forward for travian and will help to bring fresh blood which is what has been needed for years...

RedRunner
17 May 2017, 02:18 AM
I'm with those that agree that defenders should get points for the troops killed and not the village owner- respect!
Bonus system can really unbalance a game in a way that ends the server too early, one ally pulling through too hard too soon-
Playing travian on your smart phone, er well duh!
I also want to go on a limb and say that gettertools should be banned- troop calculators are good to have and should be built in the game as a gold club feature-

But a pretty strong NO from me about the bonus system its a bad thing- also clean up that silly daily quest thing- get that outta my face! 200 res when you have 30 plus villages is annoying- put that on a sliding scale for what you have in pop or whatever duh!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm with those that agree that defenders should get points for the troops killed and not the village owner- respect!
Bonus system can really unbalance a game in a way that ends the server too early, one ally pulling through too hard too soon-
Playing travian on your smart phone, er well duh!
I also want to go on a limb and say that gettertools should be banned- troop calculators are good to have and should be built in the game as a gold club feature-

But a pretty strong NO from me about the bonus system its a bad thing- also clean up that silly daily quest thing- get that outta my face! 200 res when you have 30 plus villages is annoying- put that on a sliding scale for what you have in pop or whatever duh!