PDA

View Full Version : Non Rumor, rumor thread posts

TurkC
29 Mar 2017, 09:04 AM
These times of last server, there is many sharing of reports. :) We are poor about reports this server :)

Do you want us to come down the field ? :)

Rome
29 Mar 2017, 09:48 AM
Cant share reps if you got nothing to share :)

MazzaPazza-G
29 Mar 2017, 10:16 AM
These times of last server, there is many sharing of reports. :) We are poor about reports this server :)

Do you want us to come down the field ? :)

today it's very hot, i want some tsunami ... ( i hope before getting old)

;)

TurkC
29 Mar 2017, 10:58 AM
We are just watchers. We want to see report :)

- - - Updated - - -

mazzapazza Dude you are under invasion, you are surrounding. Stay strong until i came, i will be sad if you destroyed by someone else :)

FNUG
29 Mar 2017, 11:05 AM
Dude, we all know you don't play.

MazzaPazza-G
29 Mar 2017, 11:55 AM
We are just watchers. We want to see report :)

- - - Updated - - -

mazzapazza Dude you are under invasion, you are surrounding. Stay strong until i came, i will be sad if you destroyed by someone else :)

ahahah the same thing you said last round but we know that... at the end who deleted his account ? :D

Just4fun
29 Mar 2017, 12:04 PM
Whats up mates

TurkC
29 Mar 2017, 12:23 PM
We are just exited and patientless watchers (for now) who wanna see wars and reports :)

Just4fun
29 Mar 2017, 03:09 PM
Whats up mates

FNUG
29 Mar 2017, 03:23 PM
whats up mates

waaazzzaaaaaaaa!!!!

TurkC
29 Mar 2017, 06:25 PM
We are not doing the invasion. Its obvious who is doing that :)

FNUG
29 Mar 2017, 08:43 PM
How are you dude, i hope you are fine :) i am new in town i am looking for friends :D

I am okay, not great, but in that special twilight zone in between... We bid you welcome to the realm of madness and wonder... Everyone here is your friends, except TurkC and the italians, stay away from them... they are super wierd... also that placebo guy, extremely wierd fellow... anyways, welcome and have fun. :)

Just4fun
29 Mar 2017, 10:13 PM
I am okay, not great, but in that special twilight zone in between... We bid you welcome to the realm of madness and wonder... Everyone here is your friends, except TurkC and the italians, stay away from them... they are super wierd... also that placebo guy, extremely wierd fellow... anyways, welcome and have fun. :)
Thanks for your kindness but i couldnt find you in the server. What was your nickname there ? if we are close to each other maybe we could help each other :)

Mr. CinghialoTheMain
29 Mar 2017, 10:20 PM
I want to announce here, a new contest for the Ukx Forum (only for the Real TopProNoobPlayer).. The ITx Famous "Noob of The Week"..

You Think you did something really noob? like spy someone with Hero, or Send A conquer wih Main in a village and Chief in an Other?

You can Send your Noob Attack in MP at "The Firetank" Account, we will post the better noob attack every week for a survey in ours forum.. the winner will participate at the final contest "Noob of The Speed"..

WWK? Just for Noob.. the real server winner will be the player that will win the "Noob of the server"..

..so.. what are you waiting? send an MP to "The Firetank" to participate at the Contest.. we are waiting for you!!!

https://milanononecara.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/uncle-sam.jpg

TurkC
30 Mar 2017, 08:25 AM
You can take D.Ganzo to noob number1 in your list. He deserves nr1 his center troops and without battering ram :)

FNUG
30 Mar 2017, 02:44 PM
Cool initiative Mr. Board... If this round is anything like my previous, i will win 1 week at least. :) Lets get it on!

Whitey
06 Apr 2017, 11:52 PM
Hi guys,

First time I'm really on the forums, looks like there's some action going on here lmao

NeoRec
07 Apr 2017, 12:53 AM
That is a very far fetched rumour I'm sure someone in his former alliance can debunk...

Tell me when you are finally ready to play this game without 20 account feeding you,I can give you some tips, for free

Jabbah
07 Apr 2017, 05:28 AM
Oh Neo..
No matter where we meet, you're always singing the same song. Spreading wrong information, causing drama, rage quitting chats, attacking team mates simply because you dont like them.. Same old story.
Dont you think its about time to step up your game instead of blaming everybody who just plays this game a little better than you?

I bet you and most of your team mates already reported us to the admins. And while you got banned on the forum, none of us has been banned in game. Isnt this proof enough?

I sure understand its tough to leave your comfort zone but its about time. :)

Please try to overcome your frustration and sadness and put a little smile on that beautiful face. Its Friday after all. ;)

NeoRec
07 Apr 2017, 11:17 AM
Oh Neo..
No matter where we meet, you're always singing the same song. Spreading wrong information, causing drama, rage quitting chats, attacking team mates simply because you dont like them.. Same old story.
Dont you think its about time to step up your game instead of blaming everybody who just plays this game a little better than you?

I bet you and most of your team mates already reported us to the admins. And while you got banned on the forum, none of us has been banned in game. Isnt this proof enough?

I sure understand its tough to leave your comfort zone but its about time. :)

Please try to overcome your frustration and sadness and put a little smile on that beautiful face. Its Friday after all. ;)

Ohhh we are getting down to personal insults now, lovely!:D:D Even without introducing youself :P Whatever you say :D

Dr3K
07 Apr 2017, 11:39 AM
In all seriousness though. It's not the first time certain groups have done. Why's it only now people are surprised?
We are not surprised. We simply find them ridiculous, coming on forum to talk like a top when the only thing they are good at is play unfair :)

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 12:48 PM
We are not surprised. We simply find them ridiculous, coming on forum to talk like a top when the only thing they are good at is play unfair :)

When did we ever say that we're better than anyone? We talk alot, because we enjoy activity on the forum, but we even said a couple times that people shouldn't expect too much from us, and that we are here to have fun only, and like to be clowns on forum. You guys take this game WAY too serious. Smile abit, focus on yourself, have a little fun with the game instead of crying so much over nothing. Squirrels have said since day one that we are just trolling on the forum, and nothing more. None of our posts are serious or meant to condescend anyone.

We are fully aware that we are terrible at this game, and without an extra farm, we would be at the bottom of the ranks, probably deleted and become natar long ago.

Jabbah
07 Apr 2017, 03:30 PM
Ohhh we are getting down to personal insults now, lovely!:D:D Even without introducing youself :P Whatever you say :D

Oh, seems like I struck a nerve here.
I honestly don't see how my previous post is any different from yours in terms of vocabulary, politeness and content.
And unlike your accusations, I can easily prove any of the points I raised. ;)
But if you disagree, please tell me where you see any personal insults. This sure wasn't my intention and I apologize if you feel grievously offended.

As for introducing myself, I couldn't find any introduction by you or the other guys posting here either, so I thought this is the way to go.
If I missed it, would you mind sending me the link?
Or is this just another example of double standards? ;)

NeoRec
07 Apr 2017, 03:39 PM
Oh, seems like I struck a nerve here.
I honestly don't see how my previous post is any different from yours in terms of vocabulary, politeness and content.
And unlike your accusations, I can easily prove any of the points I raised. ;)
But if you disagree, please tell me where you see any personal insults. This sure wasn't my intention and I apologize if you feel grievously offended.

As for introducing myself, I couldn't find any introduction by you or the other guys posting here either, so I thought this is the way to go.
If I missed it, would you mind sending me the link?
Or is this just another example of double standards? ;)

Let me explain it very simple for you, I mean the difference from what I post from yours. I criticize your playingstyle, you criticize my character and person. I dont need any presentation, I have the same forumnick on all servers, since 2005/6 in the swedish forums, and I also have my accontnick in my forumprofile :D Adressing your post to me in person kind of indicates that you know me :P Btw you and Placebo kind of contradict eachother....

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 03:51 PM
Let me explain it very simple for you, I mean the difference from what I post from yours. I criticize your playingstyle, you criticize my character and person. I dont need any presentation, I have the same forumnick on all servers, since 2005/6 in the swedish forums, and I also have my accontnick in my forumprofile :D Adressing your post to me in person kind of indicates that you know me :P Btw you and Placebo kind of contradict eachother....

I honestly don't want to engage in this ridiculous discussion with you again, but anyways...

All your "arguments" are based off of rumours and blindly believing everything you are told by your bff. Everything you say is extremely degenerative and condescending, and my opinion is that you are a despicable person that is way too high on yourself, and I don't even know you, that's all based on your posts on this very forum. You try to act so smart by saying "I only criticize your playstyle", yet you go to very far lengths by trying to raise yourself above others as a person, without realizing that you achieve the exact opposite, you only come off as a whiny little something...

I know your history with the WL-crew and why you hate them/us (I'm actually not part of that, but whatever), so let's not get into that.

Anyways, I'm not on account with Jabbah, so what's contradicting? I respond on my behalf, he responds on his behalf. And btw, funny that you would make a point about Jabbah not knowing you, when you literally said to me earlier that you know me and everything about me.

NeoRec
07 Apr 2017, 03:59 PM
I honestly don't want to engage in this ridiculous discussion with you again, but anyways...

All your "arguments" are based off of rumours and blindly believing everything you are told by your bff. Everything you say is extremely degenerative and condescending, and my opinion is that you are a despicable person that is way too high on yourself, and I don't even know you, that's all based on your posts on this very forum. You try to act so smart by saying "I only criticize your playstyle", yet you go to very far lengths by trying to raise yourself above others as a person, without realizing that you achieve the exact opposite, you only come off as a whiny little something...

I know your history with the WL-crew and why you hate them/us (I'm actually not part of that, but whatever), so let's not get into that.

Anyways, I'm not on account with Jabbah, so what's contradicting? I respond on my behalf, he responds on his behalf. And btw, funny that you would make a point about Jabbah not knowing you, when you literally said to me earlier that you know me and everything about me.

I know a lot of people with the same playingstyle as yours, the ones gaining at least some respect are the ones admitting it .

Jabbah
07 Apr 2017, 04:40 PM
How could I criticize your chatacter and person? I cant judge that based on some travian servers.
all i tried to say was, its like the third round in a row where you call other people cheater based on assumptions and not facts. This is dangerous because judging purely based on assumptions usually leads to the result you want to have, no matter if it suits the facts.
Im not sure if you understand what I mean, but i have difficulties to explain this more detailed due to my limitted english skills. ;)
Anyways, lets just stop this discussion. It seems to be pointless anyways. There is nothing I could tell you, that will ever change your mind.
And I didnt get a "secret" forum account to troll you. I usually dont join in on forum discussions. But I felt like I had to when I saw several people are repeatedly stating wrong information here. Therefore I registered on ukx forum.

Dr3K
07 Apr 2017, 04:43 PM
Important reminder:

"Friendly farming" (raiding an alliance member or anyone giving you permission to do so) = allowed. It's not cheating. There are game limits in place to ensure that the amount falls within the rules.

Farming a multi account which is controlled by the farmer, or any account set up purely to benefit that farmer = please report these to the MultiHunter in the game with the information on why you believe it to be the case.

https://i.gyazo.com/40908546349a09e0b5045d1513127743.png

So, starting an account only to make some one else farming it is playing for his own benefit? Guess uk has a different method to apply rules then .it .com and .net

Purplejelly86
07 Apr 2017, 04:48 PM
They're not created for his own Benefit. They just had several friends that made a nice capital near them, that gave up, and happen to log in when someone else may attack. How's that their fault?

https://i.imgflip.com/1mv28e.jpg

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 04:56 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/40908546349a09e0b5045d1513127743.png

So, starting an account only to make some one else farming it is playing for his own benefit? Guess uk has a different method to apply rules then .it .com and .net

She did write that, didn't she? Look at the second paragraph.

Anyways - what is "for your own benefit"? Is a personal defender benefiting themselves, or the account they defend? What about players feeding others' troops? Or someone picking up an artifact that others have cleaned, and then giving it to them? Or what about defending and feeding a WW that you are not holding yourself?

If an account willingly gives up some resources in return for safety, don't both benefit from that, if they don't need all those resources?

I would say this is a very obscure rule that should be elaborated, because it's difficult to determine when an account benefits from helping others and not.

Btw, .com-CM also states that friendly farming is 100% allowed as shown here (http://archive.forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=159369&p=1987989&viewfull=1#post1987989):
If you ask that player to garage your troops then that is okay. If you create a second account on the server for you to use as a garage is against the rules since you would then be playing multi accounts. Private farms are the same. If you ask someone if you can farm their resources and they agree then that is allowed. If you create a second account to farm your private farm that is not. Once again multi account.

So if you arrive on a server with a team and members of your team have agreed to hold your troops or feed you resources then that is allowed. If you create accounts other then your own then that is illegal. If you ask to sit someone and then take their stuff and they have not agreed then that is illegal.

LemonD
07 Apr 2017, 04:56 PM

A few rounds ago, there was a similar thing going on, just on a bigger scale...And you know who was against it the most back then? You guessed it right, the people doing it this round...The people doing it that round got banned after a couple of weeks, we can only hope that the same will happen this round...

Rumour has it that it wont happen though..:(

Dr3K
07 Apr 2017, 05:02 PM
Btw, .com-CM also states that friendly farming is 100% allowed as shown here (http://archive.forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=159369&p=1987989&viewfull=1#post1987989):
Oh, ok. So travian.co.uk has different rules from all the others domains

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 05:04 PM
A few rounds ago, there was a similar thing going on, just on a bigger scale...And you know who was against it the most back then? You guessed it right, the people doing it this round...The people doing it that round got banned after a couple of weeks, we can only hope that the same will happen this round...

Rumour has it that it wont happen though..:(

I know who you refer to, Lemon, and no it's not similar. That was a player that had 34 BOTS, controlled by him alone, and he sat on skype and bragged about it to everyone, how he couldn't get caught. If an actual player says you can farm him, that's a totally different story. You're not that stupid, are you?

Oh, ok. So travian.co.uk has different rules from all the others domains

No? I literally just showed you that .com and .co.uk have the same rules. And a crew-member can't post anything that is not in line with HQ's views, so I'm sure it's the same everywhere.

Dr3K
07 Apr 2017, 05:11 PM
No? I literally just showed you that .com and .co.uk have the same rules. And a crew-member can't post anything that is not in line with HQ's views, so I'm sure it's the same everywhere.
In others domain u got banned for that much friendly farming :)

LemonD
07 Apr 2017, 05:14 PM
I know who you refer to, Lemon, and no it's not similar. That was a player that had 34 BOTS, controlled by him alone, and he sat on skype and bragged about it to everyone, how he couldn't get caught. If an actual player says you can farm him, that's a totally different story. You're not that stupid, are you?

But then again, back then no one could prove that it was actually multi-accounts, so all the feeder accounts eventually got banned for breaking rule 1.1, and you know that...I know you well enough to know, that you can easily farm more than enough without having to do some dodgy things...

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 05:14 PM
In others domain u got banned for that much friendly farming :)

Then maybe it's not as much as you people think? Me and my dual are fully capable of farming 400-500 million a week without friendly farming, as proven in earlier rounds. It's just a side income, not the main income.

But then again, back then no one could prove that it was actually multi-accounts, so all the feeder accounts eventually got banned for breaking rule 1.1, and you know that...I know you well enough to know, that you can easily farm more than enough without having to do some dodgy things...

Dude, you don't know what rule they were banned for breaking, so stop making up things. They were clearly bots. Both you, me, and the MHs that round knew that, so don't compare me to him...

Captain Italia
07 Apr 2017, 05:15 PM
Anyways - what is "for your own benefit"? Is a personal defender benefiting themselves, or the account they defend? What about players feeding others' troops? Or someone picking up an artifact that others have cleaned, and then giving it to them? Or what about defending and feeding a WW that you are not holding yourself?

If an account willingly gives up some resources in return for safety, don't both benefit from that, if they don't need all those resources?

I would say this is a very obscure rule that should be elaborated, because it's difficult to determine when an account benefits from helping others and not.
here (http://archive.forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=159369&p=1987989&viewfull=1#post1987989):

You can officially propose yourself as a member of the Italian parliament

Nimzo
07 Apr 2017, 05:26 PM
Im gonna go off the rails here and actually agree with Placebo. According to the rules, it's legal to farm friends as long as the account is not made by you or is only playing for your benefit. There is not clear definition on what "their own benefit" actually means, and is open for interpretation by every MH. Im playing on another server where WWC/WWR builders have "crop hotels" and defenders with a single purpose of helping the WWC/WWK builders making as big of a hammer as possible. This of course benefit the alliance greatly, but the account may not in it self play for "their own benefit", but for the best of the alliance (Which on the other hand benefits you?). IMO the rules should be clarified

Purplejelly86
07 Apr 2017, 05:39 PM
Just to confirm though, We're past the 'We're not Friendly Farming' Stage right? That's been accepted and agreed?

Dr3K
07 Apr 2017, 05:41 PM
Just to confirm though, We're past the 'We're not Friendly Farming' Stage right? That's been accepted and agreed?
Yes, they denied ti but after some report got posted they had to admit it. And it seems that is accepted by the rules, so i'm making some friend start account to friendly farm :) u should do it to

LemonD
07 Apr 2017, 05:45 PM

Rumour has it that you are gonna allow me to start farming you :3

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 05:48 PM
Yes, they denied ti but after some report got posted they had to admit it. And it seems that is accepted by the rules, so i'm making some friend start account to friendly farm :) u should do it to

No, the initial accusations were the use of multis, which we completely denied, and still are, as well as KoC being farms. We were not accused of simply friendly farming (the legit way) until recently, which we didn't deny.

Jabbah
07 Apr 2017, 05:51 PM
You can officially propose yourself as a member of the Italian parliament

This made me laugh out loud in public transport during rush hour! :happy:

Nimzo
07 Apr 2017, 05:52 PM
Rumour has it that even if friendly farming is legal, it's still ethically questionable and a "I want to be the best at all cost" kind of strategy. Just my two cents

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 05:55 PM
Rumour has it that even if friendly farming is legal, it's still ethically questionable and a "I want to be the best at all cost" kind of strategy. Just my two cents

True, but that is a discussion with no definite answer that will never end, unless TG decides to change the rules ;)

MazzaPazza-G
07 Apr 2017, 06:08 PM
ridiculous. Just this
We asked for some information about you, and it seems the rumors were true. Do not have a good reputation in this domain, but if you like playing like this, just continue ;)

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 06:12 PM
ridiculous. Just this
We asked for some information about you, and it seems the rumors were true. Do not have a good reputation in this domain, but if you like playing like this, just continue ;)

The "rumours" you came up with first were all lies and slander and you know it, they were not true. Changing the rumour later does not make the first one true.

MazzaPazza-G
07 Apr 2017, 06:15 PM
The "rumours" you came up with first were all lies and slander and you know it, they were not true.

at the beginning it was just flame ... but than someone told us that we were thinking right ahaha ;)

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 06:16 PM
at the beginning it was just flame ... but than someone told us that we were thinking right ahaha ;)

Except you weren't. You were thinking we used multis.

If I suspect my girlfriend is cheating on me, but it just turns out she is taking dancing lessons in secret, it doesn't mean I was right.

Purplejelly86
07 Apr 2017, 06:21 PM
You're perfectly fine with friendly farming? This not considering how the accounts were created, if that is within the rules or not. But as long as it's okay in the rules you're perfectly okay with it?

The fact that you need a rule book to decide for you if something is wrong or right doesn't say much positive about you...

FNUG
07 Apr 2017, 06:23 PM
Except you weren't. You were thinking we used multis.

If I suspect my girlfriend is cheating on me, but it just turns out she is taking dancing lessons in secret, it doesn't mean I was right.

You should be careful if the dancing instructor is Italian, i hear they can be very smooth...

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 06:25 PM
You're perfectly fine with friendly farming? This not considering how the accounts were created, if that is within the rules or not. But as long as it's okay in the rules you're perfectly okay with it?

The fact that you need a rule book to decide for you if something is wrong or right doesn't say much positive about you...

In earlier versions, you could get punished if you sent too much resources to another person, regardless of the affiliation. That's now limited by the game itself, so no longer punishable. Some rules are vague, and I think the "played for its own benefit"-rule should be elaborated. That's my stance.

Dr3K
07 Apr 2017, 06:26 PM
yes friendly farming is allowed, quite logic when using trainer to move ris fast etc. Starting acconts with the main purpose to be raided are not allowed thought, un fortunalety the MH of the server are not capable to determine the difference

Purplejelly86
07 Apr 2017, 06:27 PM
In earlier versions, you could get punished if you sent too much resources to another person, regardless of the affiliation. That's now limited by the game itself, so no longer punishable. Some rules are vague, and I think the "played for its own benefit"-rule should be elaborated. That's my stance.

You're basically relying on a book to make decisions for you, Sounds like you meet the requirements :ahoy:

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 06:30 PM
You're basically relying on a book to make decisions for you, Sounds like you meet the requirements for Isis :ahoy:

It was never my personal decision, just to clarify. I'm not the mastermind behind Ragnarok/King Arthur. I'm fine with what my team does, as long as we don't break any rules.

Purplejelly86
07 Apr 2017, 06:32 PM
Great Person. 'I didn't do it so its fine, doesn't effect me'

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 06:35 PM
Great Person. 'I didn't do it so its fine, doesn't effect me'

Are you honestly going to determine the personal traits of someone based on their decisions within a browsergame? I would of course prefer to play the way I have always done, but it's really not as big of a deal as you make it out to be, we haven't murdered anyone. It's merely a few extra resources. FYI, we would still be within top 3 raiders without it.

Purplejelly86
07 Apr 2017, 06:43 PM
Are you honestly going to determine the personal traits of someone based on their decisions within a browsergame? I would of course prefer to play the way I have always done, but it's really not as big of a deal as you make it out to be, we haven't murdered anyone. It's merely a few extra resources. FYI, we would still be within top 3 raiders without it.

I'm basing it on your response. You don't care what you do, As long as it doesn't breach rules.

If as you say, which I'm sure is true - You would still be top 3 Raiders, and a top accounts - Why do you still feel it is needed to play in such a way as you do?

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 06:53 PM
I'm basing it on your response. You don't care what you do, As long as it doesn't breach rules.

If as you say, which I'm sure is true - You would still be top 3 Raiders, and a top accounts - Why do you still feel it is needed to play in such a way as you do?

Simple answer: I don't.

And my traits as a player within a game, do in no way reflect my traits as a real person. If you play a shooter game, should you refuse to kill others players, simply because killing is wrong? If you have the opportunity to get extra resources to make life easier for you, and there are no victims, why not?

What if a player near you said "hey, this village doesn't have any troops in it, feel free to grab the resources, as I don't need them", would you refuse because that makes you a terrible person irl?

Purplejelly86
07 Apr 2017, 06:58 PM
Simple answer: I don't.

And my traits as a player within a game, do in no way reflect my traits as a real person. If you play a shooter game, should you refuse to kill others players, simply because killing is wrong? If you have the opportunity to get extra resources to make life easier for you, and there are no victims, why not?

What if a player near you said "hey, this village doesn't have any troops in it, feel free to grab the resources, as I don't need them", would you refuse because that makes you a terrible person irl?

My point isn't the action in the game, My Point is you define your decisions based on a book/rule saying if its right or wrong, Rather than your actual opinion. You're basically a Sheep. and we all know what happens to sheep in wales...

No, But I also didn't ask the person to create an account for this purpose. There's no victims? So that extra resources you've used from this, doesn't go towards troops that'll be used on people? That Extra early push hasn't allowed you to take out players early on?

FNUG
07 Apr 2017, 07:42 PM
So we are the ones not following the norm... which makes us sheep?

We haven't used the power of our teammate yet, but we did take out a rank 15 player without the use of it...

Placebo
07 Apr 2017, 08:10 PM
My point isn't the action in the game, My Point is you define your decisions based on a book/rule saying if its right or wrong, Rather than your actual opinion. You're basically a Sheep.

Are you by any chance an anarchist/libertarian? I'm seriously not in the mood for discussing political ideologies and philosophy today, but does it in your eyes make me a bad person and a sheep if I try not to break any rules? When I say it's a victimless "crime" (not really a crime, but rather an immoral action), that should fit your description of individual freedom.

LemonD
07 Apr 2017, 08:25 PM
a sheep

Bear in mind, that him calling you a sheep is a compliment...

Rumour has it...there are too many sheep on ukx..

TurkC
07 Apr 2017, 08:34 PM
We should put a name and end this subject now, rightful or not. If this keeps going and if doesnt end, all the attacks and reports are meaningless. This instance are putting into the shade that reports we already have and we will have.

LemonD
07 Apr 2017, 08:42 PM
Good idea, but reports should not get posted in here anyway, perhaps a mod can move all the posts regarding this subject to another thread?

FNUG
07 Apr 2017, 08:47 PM
well... i would suggest moving them to the thread: Diary of a Squirrel
It can count as our week long entry...

TurkC
08 Apr 2017, 11:40 AM
About 15 days we are talking same topic. This looks like to me, who doesn't want to get a attack, making a strategy. This is looks like a excuse you can hide behind on this if you lost a village. İf there is a treat for ya'all then destroy it, probably you have a power to destroy a village. For the rules, there is no cheating. İf that account trained deff army there wouldn't be problem for you. For every reason, brexit will have a excuse. Thats why we won't attack. We not make an effort for nothing.

kit
08 Apr 2017, 01:50 PM
They aren't Brexit.

Placebo
18 Apr 2017, 11:40 PM
You italians really have to explain what OSD means, I feel so useless when I don't know. Is it as meaningless as "allora", or is it an abbreviation of Original Savage Ducks?

Black-
18 Apr 2017, 11:44 PM
You italians really have to explain what OSD means, I feel so useless when I don't know. Is it as meaningless as "allora", or is it an abbreviation of Original Savage Ducks?

It's THE smiley of italian forum

EDIT: You must start using it here in UK too OSD

Look at this:
http://archive.forum.travian.it/showthread.php?t=167909&page=92&p=3815876&viewfull=1#post3815876

Placebo
18 Apr 2017, 11:49 PM
It's THE smiley of italian forum

EDIT: You must start using it here in UK too OSD

Look at this:
http://archive.forum.travian.it/showthread.php?t=167909&page=92&p=3815876&viewfull=1#post3815876

Oh now I'm jealous and want to become italian too :(

We got soap though :soapbox:

Black-
18 Apr 2017, 11:53 PM
Oh now I'm jealous and want to become italian too :(

We got soap though :soapbox:

The OSD is more like a religion in italian forum. That why you can see in our profile "in osd we trust". i think you cannot compete with us.

I have to say that i want this:
:yoda:

Placebo
18 Apr 2017, 11:57 PM
The OSD is more like a religion in italian forum. That why you can see in our profile "in osd we trust". i think you cannot compete with us.

I have to say that i want this:
:yoda:

I tried to force the mods on norwegian forum to implement a chocolate milk-smiley before, but they didn't do it :( would have been much better than your OSD-god

Black-
18 Apr 2017, 11:59 PM
I tried to force the mods on norwegian forum to implement a chocolate milk-smiley before, but they didn't do it :( would have been much better than your OSD-god

That's heresy OSD

Placebo
19 Apr 2017, 12:00 AM
That's heresy OSD

It's literally impossible for chocolate milk to be heretic, it's sacred

Black-
19 Apr 2017, 12:04 AM
It's literally impossible for chocolate milk to be heretic, it's sacred

You are heretic, not the choccolate milk OSD

FNUG
19 Apr 2017, 12:13 AM
Heretics?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6c1a615df92ea2aeb229725ee03d7d1b/tumblr_o22iraetaL1rjwpeco1_250.gif

Black-
19 Apr 2017, 12:17 AM
Heretics?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6c1a615df92ea2aeb229725ee03d7d1b/tumblr_o22iraetaL1rjwpeco1_250.gif

I was talking with my frined placebo, not with you. :ahoy:

Placebo
19 Apr 2017, 12:18 AM
But is it heresy if I believe in the great flying spaghetti monster?

FNUG
19 Apr 2017, 12:30 AM
I was talking with my frined placebo, not with you. :ahoy:
https://media.tenor.co/images/834eb1979e3aaefd04a589304d5bef09/tenor.gif

Black-
19 Apr 2017, 05:02 AM
But is it heresy if I believe in the great flying spaghetti monster?

No, because it's funny...it work this way: no sense eveywhere

Don't be sad. Do you wanna be my friend too?

Andi
19 Apr 2017, 07:44 AM
Lol, finally know what OSD means now. The most known equivalent here is perhaps : horse : aka :horse:

OSD

kit
20 Apr 2017, 02:04 AM
Fixed point in time :'(

Just4fun
20 Apr 2017, 08:40 AM
Fixed point in time :'(

Allons-y!

Placebo
20 Apr 2017, 01:14 PM
In :horse: we trust

Black-
20 Apr 2017, 01:44 PM
In :horse: we trust

I'm not gay, i'm sorry OSD

Placebo
20 Apr 2017, 03:06 PM
I'm not gay, i'm sorry OSD

Not even a little bit? Like 20%? There's alot of bromance on Ragnarok :horse:

Black-
20 Apr 2017, 03:17 PM
Not even a little bit? Like 20%? There's alot of bromance on Ragnarok :horse:

No, sorry. I'm not interested.

I think this round will be won by hegemony. No one care them so they can build hammer and def troops. What do you think?

Placebo
20 Apr 2017, 03:50 PM
No, sorry. I'm not interested.

I think this round will be won by hegemony. No one care them so they can build hammer and def troops. What do you think?

You mean HLgemony? Maybe they will get their first victory. Never seen a real "hammer" from them though, even those left alone.

kit
21 Apr 2017, 01:21 AM
You mean HLgemony? Maybe they will get their first victory. Never seen a real "hammer" from them though, even those left alone.
Hegemony has had a victory...

FNUG
21 Apr 2017, 09:42 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1no4qq.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/1no7a1.jpg

Rome
24 Apr 2017, 07:28 PM
When you farm someone and he says he have thrown a 100k clearer after you :'(:'(

Placebo
24 Apr 2017, 07:36 PM
When you farm someone and he says he have thrown a 100k clearer after you :'(:'(

The feels man, can I just start raiding you right now?

Rome
24 Apr 2017, 07:47 PM
The feels man, can I just start raiding you right now?

Yes you might aswell ;(

Take a guess
24 Apr 2017, 09:37 PM
Why exactly are we comparing someone deliberately placing deff on inactive accounts, to active accounts defending themselves? If an active account doesn't want you to farm them, that's not spiking.

PS: please let us use your spies for finding offline players we can raid at night too :(Someone explain this logic. you're not making any sense as you and your friends are literally spiking all other players who are trying to jump your friendly farms. They're not even active, they grow to a certain size to guerantee a solid production and then they stop. Never thought i would say this but i actually agree with rome for a change. perhaps you should stick with talking to your friendly farms only instead instead of boring us to dead on the forums. You'd have more than enough people to talk too

kit
24 Apr 2017, 11:47 PM
Seems like a few small trainers keep switching between alliances without generating any offense/defense points.

Black-
25 Apr 2017, 09:39 AM
Seems like a few small trainers keep switching between alliances without generating any offense/defense points.

Hegemony were under attack by BREX-IT, we take the great storage artefcat with a few losses.

FNUG
25 Apr 2017, 01:54 PM
Hegemony were under attack by BREX-IT, we take the great storage artefcat with a few losses.

Yeah thx for that mate. ^^

Black-
25 Apr 2017, 05:06 PM
Yeah thx for that mate. ^^

Wiat, why? O.o

Dark Is Back
26 Apr 2017, 08:04 AM
ops, busted!

http://www.dallasvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Squirrel1.jpg

Jabbah
26 Apr 2017, 08:59 AM
<snipped by Mod Elisa>
here is unfortunately nothing i can tell you. But thats not a big deal since most of you judged already regardless of the facts.

and to the dark is back guy: if you still think squirrels are playing on our account, im afraid i cant help you. This has been answered like 3-4 times on this forum already.

Placebo
26 Apr 2017, 11:10 AM
ops, busted!

http://www.dallasvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Squirrel1.jpg

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we play on a different account. Squirrels are not all of VoC, just two squirrels plus me on an independent account. I'm actually not a squirrel by species, but a badger. I was just adopted by the squirrels, since two males can't mate naturally.

Jabbah
26 Apr 2017, 01:12 PM
Did you even read my last message mate? The one you just quoted..
I mean, i just explained it, didnt i?

Placebo
26 Apr 2017, 02:08 PM
Rumour has it...people dont know how a rumour mill works..

...discuss it somewhere else, or wait for MH to give KA the punishment they agree on.

You smartass, you even "contributed" to the discussion earlier today yourself. Acting superior only works if you did nothing.

Jabbah
26 Apr 2017, 03:48 PM
I love how the italian guy used the reports of his team mate who instantly defended a village after chiefing to support his theory. :ahoy:

Er kebabbaro de Roma
26 Apr 2017, 06:42 PM
I love how the italian guy used the reports of his team mate who instantly defended a village after chiefing to support his theory. :ahoy:

i love the way you friendly farm KoC :heart:

Rome
26 Apr 2017, 07:05 PM
You know you have done something wrong when the opponement gets 200k off points on breaks only :ahoy:

Placebo
26 Apr 2017, 10:39 PM
i love the way you friendly farm KoC :heart:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4893220/agamemnon-o.gif

You guys honestly still believe that? :D

UberFuzz
27 Apr 2017, 06:13 PM
Where did I say that I didnt contribute to the discussion? I did however not start listing up facts why KA should get a punishment or not...There's no reason to discuss that in here. I contributed with a rumour that was fitting at the time I posted it...And it still is. Telling others to stop discussing it here in the rumour mill has nothing to do with me being a part of the discussion or not...And we all know you dislike me, but no reason to hate on everything I post :3

Oh no! I didnt start it with rumour has it, please not hate :s

Slightly off topic, haven't read the forums in a while, but bored and thought I'd read through a couple of threads.

Why if you disagree with VoC's and particularly King Arthur's methods, would you hand them the Unique Academic? I know you got a large acad and a small haste in return, to only go and lose the small haste.

Also - did King Arthur know it was you that had been slating them on the forums when you did the trade or did you leave that bit out when you approached them?

Tombo457
28 Apr 2017, 03:27 PM
Slightly off topic, haven't read the forums in a while, but bored and thought I'd read through a couple of threads.

Why if you disagree with VoC's and particularly King Arthur's methods, would you hand them the Unique Academic? I know you got a large acad and a small haste in return, to only go and lose the small haste.

Also - did King Arthur know it was you that had been slating them on the forums when you did the trade or did you leave that bit out when you approached them?

Since you've decided to go in and offer half a story without knowing all the details, I'll offer what I know. The account you are referencing, was taken over yesterday (just after you wrote that post, funnily enough) and hasn't been run by Lemon (or his dual) since Monday, when he told me he was quitting due to his uni exams, since the account was taking up far more time than they both originally expected.

My hope in me posting this instead of Lemon is that you believe me, but since he has claimed to be quitting before so many times who knows if you will. He actually has this time.

I won't even comment on the arti trade part, clearly that's just you with your big ol' stirring spoon out.

Jabbah
28 Apr 2017, 05:26 PM
But you did realize that trade he was reffering to happened 11 days ago, right?
So would you mind to explain how Lemon leaving the account last Monday has anything to do with this? ;)

Tombo457
28 Apr 2017, 07:24 PM
But you did realize that trade he was reffering to happened 11 days ago, right?
So would you mind to explain how Lemon leaving the account last Monday has anything to do with this? ;)

The trade is between Lemon and KA, and would clearly only have been made if both were satisfied with the deal. But you already knew that.

The post was mainly to explain that, whilst Lemon's acc was outed on the forum by a third party, they didn't know the full details (as usual) about the account they were questioning.

Jabbah
28 Apr 2017, 07:32 PM
The trade is between Lemon and KA, and would clearly only have been made if both were satisfied with the deal. But you already knew that.

The post was mainly to explain that, whilst Lemon's acc was outed on the forum by a third party, they didn't know the full details (as usual) about the account they were questioning.

i know, i'm playing on king arthur. Well, was playing, but that's another story. ;)
thanks for clarifying. Couldn't resist to reply since lemon usually doesn't care too much about details when posting as well. :D

Purplejelly86
28 Apr 2017, 09:48 PM
I won't even comment on the arti trade part, clearly that's just you with your big ol' stirring spoon out.

The entire post, was about the arti trade. Why post at all? No one cares who plays the account now or before.

Placebo
28 Apr 2017, 10:00 PM
Why post at all? No one cares who plays the account now or before.

Because Lemon feeds on feeling important?

Tombo457
28 Apr 2017, 11:39 PM
The entire post, was about the arti trade. Why post at all? No one cares who plays the account now or before.

The entire post was about an arti trade involving an account played by someone who didn't wish for his account name to be known. A rumour could be one of your players got bored of this and decided to out his acc name on the forum without his permission :).

I just wanted to confirm that, whilst Lemon did play on the account, he doesn't anymore, since that didn't seem to be mentioned in the post.

Purplejelly86
29 Apr 2017, 01:29 AM
Dull .

LemonD
29 Apr 2017, 10:29 AM
I don't even have to comment on things and people talk about me, FeelsImportantMan

Dr3K
30 Apr 2017, 07:51 AM
Rumor has it Brexit comes visiting in the night to finalize their super-secret pact with Hegemony.

Cocco & Drilli (http://tx3.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=148) has conquered a village at ‎*(**70‬‬|*-*39‬‬)‬‎ (http://tx3.travian.co.uk/karte.php?x=70&y=-39) from Natars (http://tx3.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1).
today, 00:49

It's the only thing i see that happend this night :( can you explain?

TurkC
30 Apr 2017, 08:14 AM
Rumor has it, if there was a rule change that significantly changed gameplay between last round and this, it should have been communicated to the players.

I wasn't informed, Believing that holding artefacts at my account without good use of them will be unfair so that I had them delete my account to let artefacts reappear at natars.

I am expecting such stand from King Arthur

Jabbah
30 Apr 2017, 08:47 AM
So, CM Mhudson informed everybody it was a bug. And you expect us to delete in order to make our team loose three important artefacts?
Wouldn't it be even better if we didn't get any artes in the first place? Just to be save, you know..:happy:

TurkC
30 Apr 2017, 09:08 AM
Everyone knows the rules, there is no chance that you can get away with this, you know that; %66 deletion on troops means that the game ends for you.
Perhaps you accept the punishment to remove the artefacts to your friends, it is a good option as well. at least they will be used in the server more.

Jabbah
30 Apr 2017, 09:13 AM
So would you mind to explain me what happened?
My duals and me still don't really understand what happened and what might have possibly triggered this ban.
but luckily we found you now. :)

Dr3K
30 Apr 2017, 09:19 AM
So would you mind to explain me what happened?
My duals and me still don't really understand what happened and what might have possibly triggered this ban.
but luckily we found you now. :)
Rumors has it that your account is not following the game rules :)

TurkC
30 Apr 2017, 09:20 AM
Okey lets say I dont know, and you are right, I hope that it will be unbanned and artefacts will return to server , lets wait and see :)

Placebo
30 Apr 2017, 09:25 AM
Rumors has it that your account is not following the game rules :)

You italians seem to complain an awful lot though, and come up with rumours about breaking rules. You've been doing that for how long now? Two months of whining? Why do you even play this game if you don't enjoy it? You never smile.

Jabbah
30 Apr 2017, 09:26 AM
Seems like travian and soccer have a lot in common :P

TurkC
02 May 2017, 10:08 AM
There is silence in the forum. Is there preparing of war or is there already a war ? :)

Mikle
04 Jun 2017, 05:12 PM
Not seen any wars yet TurkC, it's been quite a quiet server all told...

Dr3K
04 Jun 2017, 05:50 PM
Not seen any wars yet TurkC, it's been quite a quiet server all told...
He went on BREX-IT with no positive results