PDA

View Full Version : #AskTravian – Get your chance to know about your favorite game!

mhudson
10 Apr 2017, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the first iteration of #AskTravian. Do you have questions which you would like to ask directly to the Game Center? Then you came to the right place! Welcome to join direct dialogue between the Game Center and the community!

How it works:
From today till 14.04.2017 you can post one question in this thread. Travian Team will gather all the questions worldwide and check out the most asked and/or most interesting ones. We promise we will read all your questions but we can’t promise we’ll answer them all. After that our tireless and inquisitive caravan driver Mark Atilius will go into an adventure at Travian’s HQ, kidnap the Product Director, lock him in the Treasure Room and force him to answer! If everything goes well Mark Atilius should be back to you with a nice video proof or written text of his adventure in just about 1 month!

Please, keep in mind, that you can ask questions about gameplay, art, game design, game history, tribes, new features – everything! However, we don’t have option to answer base knowledge questions (How I can train more troops?) or discuss bans/complaints about staff. For those questions please contact Customer Service.

We are looking forward to your questions!
Your Travian Legends team

Purplejelly86
10 Apr 2017, 03:25 PM
Do any of you actually play Travian?

Placebo
10 Apr 2017, 03:52 PM
Do any of you actually play Travian?

Same question from me

Andi
10 Apr 2017, 05:29 PM
Same question from me.

Cretin
10 Apr 2017, 09:36 PM
Which products, in order, make the most revenue and, therefore, deserve the most attention when it comes to development (not necessarily changes, just development)?

Table
11 Apr 2017, 01:12 PM
Is the Travian team doing an AMA?

-What version of legends is your favourite?

T Dawg
13 Apr 2017, 03:25 PM
what version do you enjoy the mot? 3.6 or the T4?

MLGJ
14 Apr 2017, 06:53 PM
How many pints of beer had the person who made the decision to change t3 to t4 drunk that day?

I'm guessing about 30

MartinJames
15 Apr 2017, 12:27 AM
How many pints of beer had the person who made the decision to change t3 to t4 drunk that day?

I'm guessing about 30

Same again :) My guess is 20 Beers and 3 bottles of Tequila though.

notorious crunchie
15 Apr 2017, 10:23 AM
This is a question someone else asked in a Skype room but it has plagued my mind ever since.

Why do 3 settlers leave but the new village only has a population of 2? Wtf happens to the third guy?

MLGJ
15 Apr 2017, 04:22 PM
Have you seen the film Alive?

MartinJames
15 Apr 2017, 04:51 PM
This is a question someone else asked in a Skype room but it has plagued my mind ever since.

Why do 3 settlers leave but the new village only has a population of 2? Wtf happens to the third guy?

Well you know, settling is hungry work, and you only sent 750 wheat for consumption that was off limits until the job was done. Take 3 people, make them work. Give them no food, and no witnesses. :x

Cretin
15 Apr 2017, 10:22 PM
Well you know, settling is hungry work, and you only sent 750 wheat for consumption that was off limits until the job was done. Take 3 people, make them work. Give them no food, and no witnesses. :x

Especially considering 100% of the 750 crop is still left when the town is completed...

notorious crunchie
15 Apr 2017, 10:43 PM
And all the other resources, what did they build the bloody town hall out of?

And how did they build it in a split second when they move so slowly! Madness

MartinJames
16 Apr 2017, 02:34 AM
And all the other resources, what did they build the bloody town hall out of?

And how did they build it in a split second when they move so slowly! Madness

Easy, you don't generally eat bones....

mhudson
17 Apr 2017, 11:16 PM
Your questions have been submitted to the game center. Please remember they cant respond to all questions and will take the most popular questions from across travian to respond to.