PDA

View Full Version : whats going on ... on UK3

sorrywecan
13 Apr 2017, 11:49 AM
over 10 days in server with good players settled already we can have a look on situation here... i might do weekly updates to make it interesting and i will try be neutral as much as i can

NW

In NW we have NMS, Join, MFH, AFF, AOM and SS

NMS - mostly preformed alliance and number 1 contenders for win this round, so far did not show anything interesting as they did not settle any interesting croppers and been forced to move bit further out, army wise we didnt see much of them either

Join - to my knowledge bunch of people playing together for a couple of years some of them playing RoA x2. Their problem is they are split between NW and NE with 1 or 2 members in SW and SE. so far only one member settled and some of their members in NW being farmed. again we didnt see much of army there eiter

MFH - preformed alliance playing server to server, settling been done nicely as they took interesting croppers in NW what give them oportunity to have strong base and they forced NMS out of center regions which can give them advantage in future, we do see army there

AFF​ - not much info on them only 1 members settled out in fields but close to WW village... already made nap with Join if that was good strategy we will see in near future, so far we see some army and we will continue monitor the situation

SS - according to their ally profile they are made of casual, lazy but resposible players, no members settled yet and with them being spread across whole map they dont look very promising to be conteders to win a server but we will see

SW

In SW we have, THOR, T.C.F and Havoc

THOR - so far they look very solid holding #1 spot in attackers means they are dealing with armies in SW quad and also hold #1 in raiders which obviously provide them with res to do it, so far they settled only 2 interesting cropper from my point of view but all credit for going to grey is given which can be risky if server wont die ... we can see their future actions and maybe they revealed their plan but only time will tell

T.C.F - small group of people who play from server to server which can be powerfull combination if the players are good, so far only 1 member settled, with 13 members we see some good numbers in attackers table but they missing from raiders, can they stand a chance against THOR in their region? maybe but it will be hard

Havoc - another small alliance which want to make impact on server, so far no member settled yet but according to alliance profile they looking to move to their strongold which can be bit further away where they can live in peace and maybe build big hammers for end game and end up as hired fire power, we will see once they settle.

SE

In SE we have Imperium, STARK and TURAN

Imperium - second biggest alliance on server atm, no futher info on them yet as I dont know them (feel free to contact me so i can put something :P) so far they settled interesting croppers which is good sign, we can expect them having some army as they are figuring on #3 spot in attackers, the SE look promising for them

STARK - other alliacne which i dont know much about, no members settled yet but we can see them being forced outside of center by Imperium, they already have confed pacts with TURAN and LB which can lead to merge as thats could be the way to stand a chance against Imperium in SE and stay in play for WW

TURAN - by the ally info we can assume this is Turkish alliance expect them to be preformed, so far only 1 member settled and it wasnt cropper so its hard to guess what they plan, maybe that merge could help them but no info on that, we will see what guys plan for this round

NE

In NE we have R D, R.D and *T-K*

R D - better known as FOX from other servers is preformed alliance containing long time members who play from server to server, they settled good croppers in NE area as expected from them with Madog going for his another try to build WW at 100/100, from history we can tell fox have tendency to hold massive WW hammers but they dont like using them, also rumour information from another tread saying they come here to hunt MFH down for confed fallout on uk5, is that true? are they here just for that? or its just rumour and they will concetrate on WW all those question will be answered in next few months.

R.D - this is wing of R D which was before CUDA and they merged with them, we can see way here to go high in numbers and expect other alliance be scared to attack but I doubt it as now we know who run the gang there, and we will monitor both wings

*T-K* - very small alliance which claim to be strong force but they will have hard times to reqruit more poeple as most will prefer R D so they can hide but we wish them good luck and maybe some merge so they stand a chance in NE

so this is our first 10 days sumare feel free to contact me and I try correct any information about your alliance or give me some inside look so i make this more interesting ...

thats all for now(sorry for misspellings but english isnt my native language)

yours one and only sorry

notorious crunchie
13 Apr 2017, 12:01 PM
Nice analysis!

Are NMS the guys from uk3 round two? Became angels in the next server I believe

MilesMaximus
13 Apr 2017, 11:24 PM
Nice write up so far, regular updates would be good. :ahoy:

mikeslysteven
14 Apr 2017, 07:02 AM
Good one bro. Keep going :)

Trouble
14 Apr 2017, 12:19 PM
nms best ally on the server.. favorites to win...

MFH biggest army and strong ally in early game... MFH army in early game? thought u prescribed to the fox sim to win model.. at least thats what Ive seen

fox still playing the game

havoc making an impact as a "small team"

fox doing any kind of hunting or having brain power to "focus" on any objective..

Fox has to change name to maintain face these days..

sorry we can.. giving best ally to NMS, when thor has settled grey and is clearly rank 1.. rank 1 attacker rank 1 raider.. And settling grey vs NMS, a noob ally that couldn't acomplish anything despite confeding with the other cowards of the server Minions. Either a simple lack of knowledge, or more than likely biased on his part since he is MFH, and they will want to lord it over us how they knocked down "number 1 contender" despite NMS being a even more pitiful alliance than they are..

Not bad.. we appericate the effort, but in futre please adhere to the definition of "analysis"
- detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.
See no numerics which is a shame could even jsut copy em in.. also your evaluation of "NMS" being the strongest is completly contradictory to what you go on to say in the analysis, kinda says to me you didn't really think about it you just wrote it all in one go. Idk how you would reach the conclusion of NMS being the n.1 considering what you go on to say about imperium thor and MFH. So...... Biased. lacks some information maybe on NMS, but we know NMS leader Mracius quit long ago, his successor nero is also gone, they are lead by new players now.. Noobies.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/V6R9thgW7fimI/giphy.gif

ps; we let "thedevilexists" aka papa smurf of calling his drivel analysis, but pleas6924e compare to one of the more main stream analysis.. Like that actually put in work :D Because otherwise forums will be filled with biased putrid drivel if hes allowed to become the standard then this forum will end in a wretched mess of name calling and debanchary, which isnt what we want from our gloriosu stratergy game...:ahoy:

saravbea
14 Apr 2017, 12:59 PM
mate What I read about FOX on Ux5 is historical :P

Thor gets a thumbs up. we shall see how things go in a longer run. ;)

and NMS are good farms. we appreciate their existence :)

- - - Updated - - -

and learn to read trouble :P

Trouble
14 Apr 2017, 01:08 PM
what u mean learn to read?

the analysis states NMS:
mostly preformed alliance and number 1 contenders for win this round, so far did not show anything interesting as they did not settle any interesting croppers and been forced to move bit further out, army wise we didnt see much of them either

also given a choice between hunting down vermin and making farms, MFH prefer to sim along hoping no one of any strength will bother them, while the cuddle their little noob friends

Antihypochondriacx
14 Apr 2017, 01:09 PM
Words difficult can be. :S

notorious crunchie
14 Apr 2017, 02:57 PM
So Trouble, you are saying THOR are brilliant and MFH are pans?

See no numerics which is a shame

I've got some numerics, yay!

150% Croppers taken

THOR - 1
MFH - 6

Number of 'less than 9 crops' settled for second village!

THOR - 6
MFH - 1

mutley
14 Apr 2017, 04:22 PM

Trouble should of gone to specsavers

saravbea
14 Apr 2017, 05:03 PM
So Trouble, you are saying THOR are brilliant and MFH are pans?

I've got some numerics, yay!

150% Croppers taken

THOR - 1
MFH - 6

Number of 'less than 9 crops' settled for second village!

THOR - 6
MFH - 1

:D

I like you already.

Mercedes
14 Apr 2017, 05:17 PM
:D

I like you already.

Crunchie found a fwend :)

notorious crunchie
14 Apr 2017, 05:19 PM
Years of searching have finally paid off!

MilesMaximus
14 Apr 2017, 05:47 PM
This got salty real quick.
:Popcorn:

sorrywecan
14 Apr 2017, 06:43 PM
special answer for trouble ... first of all I never stated or called my post an analysis... I would call it summare of what happened in first 10 days ... and I'd like to continue in that to bring some live to the forum and maybe server too...
second of all I will answer to some quotes in your post

I never said that ... due to my language barrier I meant #1 contenders as first in queue to do it as only 1 alliance who did try build WW previous round as other alliances werent present I never heard of THOR and Imperium(feel free to introduce me to them if they did play on some server) and MFH quit on uk5 and I dont count Madogs pathetic try to build WW as any success... so only who left acctually building WW even if they failed is NMS

MFH biggest army and strong ally in early game... MFH army in early game? thought u prescribed to the fox sim to win model.. at least thats what Ive seen
again there isnt stated anywhere in my post MFH have biggest army or is strongest alliance ... I said: the army is there and there isnt any number so how can you say its biggest... and I just stated they can build strong base in spawn area due to succesfull settlings in NW

havoc making an impact as a "small team"

"We are an easy going alliance in it for fun but we will be making an impact on the server as well." this is what is stated on their ally profile and thats what i used in my post

fox doing any kind of hunting or having brain power to "focus" on any objective..
Ryder : "I heard they're here to hunt you guys down - seems MFH really upset them on uk5, though wasn't it Fox who hit MFH first :ahoy:"
http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79979&page=2

on your quote that I didnt put any numbers in, I did it on purpose as I didnt want anyone come and complain that numbers changed etc. as it too early in game for any of these numbers to be revelant and I only took in count settling and number of members plus as measurement for army I used top overall 40 attackers on server

also

I stated THOR is solid looking alliance with #1 position in overall attackers on server and they are #1 raiders too and I gave them credit to go grey but they settled 9c there in time when I was creating the post and that didnt sound to me as being great move to secure good croppers as priority fo any alliance should be all 125%/150% croppers in close proximity to seruce a base

thank you all for positive feedback on here and also guys who igm me ... I will try to improve it but I am not fan of posting numbers as they can change as soon as I post them on forum and that make them irrevelant

have a fun

MartinJames
14 Apr 2017, 09:08 PM
[COLOR=#393939]I never said that ... due to my language barrier I meant #1 contenders as first in queue to do it as only 1 alliance who did try build WW previous round as other alliances werent present I never heard of THOR and Imperium(feel free to introduce me to them if they did play on some server) and MFH quit on uk5 and I dont count Madogs pathetic try to build WW as any success... so only who left acctually building WW even if they failed is NMS

Tbf to NMS, they have won a server before.

offspring
14 Apr 2017, 10:11 PM
You're going back to TST and TC days there aren't you??

thedevilexists
14 Apr 2017, 10:21 PM
So have SWM lol and trouble i was going to respond but a man that post a travian battle sim to join a discusion on real life historical battles just aint worth the responce :p

MartinJames
15 Apr 2017, 12:03 AM
You're going back to TST and TC days there aren't you??

Wasn't that long ago tbf, 2013 I think.

Disclaimer: I'm in no way suggesting that the more recent incarnation isn't dreadful, NMS has been getting progressively worse for several years, I say that and I've always had a soft spot for them, wonder what the criticism from people who don't like them would be :b

The Prodigal Son
16 Apr 2017, 12:39 AM

Didn't fox win a server a couple of years back also Martin?
Pipped TSL/TNC to the win I think, It did ruffle some feathers if I remember right. I would have thought everyone was over it by now.
Now pick the rest of your toys up.

MartinJames
16 Apr 2017, 02:30 AM
Pipped TSL/TNC to the win I think, It did ruffle some feathers if I remember right. I would have thought everyone was over it by now.

Yeah you're right, end of the day you don't need to be the best alliance in terms of military etc to win, sometimes a slice of luck and slipping under the radar is enough. Plus they did and still do have some solid players.

Assuming that parts not directed at me since I've not really said anything on Fox lately, other than the above :).

Mercedes
16 Apr 2017, 06:49 AM
Yeah you're right, end of the day you don't need to be the best alliance in terms of military etc to win, sometimes a slice of luck and slipping under the radar is enough. Plus they did and still do have some solid players.

Looks like they have some really solid player this round to me ...

Some of the MFH IGNs I recognise from years back. Where are you hiding MJ?

mutley
16 Apr 2017, 08:16 AM

You make it sound like fox won by themselves, surely that never happened. What happened to making sure everything is accurate?
Tut tut

Ryder
16 Apr 2017, 08:31 AM

Wasn't that Fox run by a completely different leadership though? Correct me if I'm wrong ofc - but I thought Roadrunnerx just used the Fox name for lols and it stuck.

MartinJames
16 Apr 2017, 12:48 PM
Wasn't that Fox run by a completely different leadership though? Correct me if I'm wrong ofc - but I thought Roadrunnerx just used the Fox name for lols and it stuck.

Nah he was running a different ally on that server I think, can't remember what it was called though tbh.

MoonBlaze
16 Apr 2017, 03:06 PM
You will see how quick THOR will fall off. I can not imagine people that is in top attacker, and nowhere in top farmer. And regarding that C15, you can move it to the imperium side now. Settling on grey will only provide limitations. especially going for c9 and not c15.

I really liked your analysis, but there is too early to comment on a default winner.. NMS doesn't seem to be strong at the moment and the decisions regarding their croppers, that doesn't impress me much, but R.D on the other hand, they have a plus from my side.

We shall see in time , how this will evolve.

themightyreds
16 Apr 2017, 09:08 PM
Roadrunnerx was in ????, they produced some tasty hammers, which seemed to head towards the same way TNC/TSL

MoonBlaze
17 Apr 2017, 01:07 AM
over 10 days in server with good players settled already we can have a look on situation here... i might do weekly updates to make it interesting and i will try be neutral as much as i can

NW

In NW we have NMS, Join, MFH, AFF, AOM and SS

NMS - mostly preformed alliance and number 1 contenders for win this round, so far did not show anything interesting as they did not settle any interesting croppers and been forced to move bit further out, army wise we didnt see much of them either

Join - to my knowledge bunch of people playing together for a couple of years some of them playing RoA x2. Their problem is they are split between NW and NE with 1 or 2 members in SW and SE. so far only one member settled and some of their members in NW being farmed. again we didnt see much of army there eiter

MFH - preformed alliance playing server to server, settling been done nicely as they took interesting croppers in NW what give them oportunity to have strong base and they forced NMS out of center regions which can give them advantage in future, we do see army there

AFF​ - not much info on them only 1 members settled out in fields but close to WW village... already made nap with Join if that was good strategy we will see in near future, so far we see some army and we will continue monitor the situation

SS - according to their ally profile they are made of casual, lazy but resposible players, no members settled yet and with them being spread across whole map they dont look very promising to be conteders to win a server but we will see

SW

In SW we have, THOR, T.C.F and Havoc

THOR - so far they look very solid holding #1 spot in attackers means they are dealing with armies in SW quad and also hold #1 in raiders which obviously provide them with res to do it, so far they settled only 2 interesting cropper from my point of view but all credit for going to grey is given which can be risky if server wont die ... we can see their future actions and maybe they revealed their plan but only time will tell

T.C.F - small group of people who play from server to server which can be powerfull combination if the players are good, so far only 1 member settled, with 13 members we see some good numbers in attackers table but they missing from raiders, can they stand a chance against THOR in their region? maybe but it will be hard

Havoc - another small alliance which want to make impact on server, so far no member settled yet but according to alliance profile they looking to move to their strongold which can be bit further away where they can live in peace and maybe build big hammers for end game and end up as hired fire power, we will see once they settle.

SE

In SE we have Imperium, STARK and TURAN

Imperium - second biggest alliance on server atm, no futher info on them yet as I dont know them (feel free to contact me so i can put something :P) so far they settled interesting croppers which is good sign, we can expect them having some army as they are figuring on #3 spot in attackers, the SE look promising for them

STARK - other alliacne which i dont know much about, no members settled yet but we can see them being forced outside of center by Imperium, they already have confed pacts with TURAN and LB which can lead to merge as thats could be the way to stand a chance against Imperium in SE and stay in play for WW

TURAN - by the ally info we can assume this is Turkish alliance expect them to be preformed, so far only 1 member settled and it wasnt cropper so its hard to guess what they plan, maybe that merge could help them but no info on that, we will see what guys plan for this round

NE

In NE we have R D, R.D and *T-K*

R D - better known as FOX from other servers is preformed alliance containing long time members who play from server to server, they settled good croppers in NE area as expected from them with Madog going for his another try to build WW at 100/100, from history we can tell fox have tendency to hold massive WW hammers but they dont like using them, also rumour information from another tread saying they come here to hunt MFH down for confed fallout on uk5, is that true? are they here just for that? or its just rumour and they will concetrate on WW all those question will be answered in next few months.

R.D - this is wing of R D which was before CUDA and they merged with them, we can see way here to go high in numbers and expect other alliance be scared to attack but I doubt it as now we know who run the gang there, and we will monitor both wings

*T-K* - very small alliance which claim to be strong force but they will have hard times to reqruit more poeple as most will prefer R D so they can hide but we wish them good luck and maybe some merge so they stand a chance in NE

so this is our first 10 days sumare feel free to contact me and I try correct any information about your alliance or give me some inside look so i make this more interesting ...

thats all for now(sorry for misspellings but english isnt my native language)

yours one and only sorry

The SE will unite under the Imperium name. The NMS is not looking that strong, actually RD is better from my perspective. Regarding THOR , they will implode due to lack of experience as their leaders have none.

MoonBlaze
17 Apr 2017, 07:12 AM
Imperium should not be disconsidered in all this. it was the first ally that united the quadrant, 1st ally that settled and for sure, you will see them in the weekly tops.

THOR should fall shortly , due to lack of experience.

mutley
19 Apr 2017, 12:08 AM
THOR should fall shortly , due to lack of experience.

Does that mean im now considered to be experienced? :O ^^

MoonBlaze
19 Apr 2017, 08:59 AM
THOR, beside being lame and sending messages to people to steal the memmers, and talking all day and doing nothing, they are no good. Only at being caught with the off at home

notorious crunchie
19 Apr 2017, 05:04 PM
I assume you have reports to back your claims? Please share

MoonBlaze
19 Apr 2017, 06:15 PM
I don't keep reports, but I will do it starting with today.

They attacked me though, for the 2nd time : http://travian-reports.net/us/report/480321d53fd

MilesMaximus
19 Apr 2017, 09:23 PM
THOR, beside being lame and sending messages to people to steal the memmers, and talking all day and doing nothing, they are no good. Only at being caught with the off at home
Enlighten us please. :up:

MartinJames
19 Apr 2017, 09:28 PM
Well as everyone knows, I wouldn't normally comment on anyone else's alliance. Statistically though, Thor don't look too bad, and they don't seem to have felt the need to try and recruit a whole quad as yet. Unlike a certain ascii loving alliance who seem to have decided to promise a cross quad war in week two :x

Corrers
19 Apr 2017, 09:58 PM
Well as everyone knows, I wouldn't normally comment on anyone else's alliance. Statistically though, Thor don't look too bad, and they don't seem to have felt the need to try and recruit a whole quad as yet. Unlike a certain ascii loving alliance who seem to have decided to promise a cross quad war in week two :x

But without a large ASCII sword and 'Welcome Boards' how would we know how $oLiD they are?

MartinJames
19 Apr 2017, 10:53 PM
I don't join any ally that doesn't have at least one large sword tbf.

notorious crunchie
22 Apr 2017, 06:08 PM
I've always felt that you can tell a lot about an alliance front the way they have settled, for example lots of 9 croppers could suggest a high amount of defensive players or lots of 125/150 croppers could suggest more end game hammers. It's not a perfect science though so I will let you draw your own conclusions.

Now that the first 3rd villages have popped up let's take a look at how alliance have done settling croppers.

NW

Previously - In NW we have NMS, Join, MFH, AFF, AOM and SS

NMS
Total players. - 44
% Settled. - 86.36%

150% croppers. - |||
125% croppers. - ||
100% croppers. - ||||/ |
75%. Croppers. - ||||/ |
50% croppers. - ||
25%. Croppers. -
9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ |
4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ |||

Sins
Formerly known as join.

Total players. - 36
% Settled. - 47.22%

150% croppers. - ||||
125% croppers. -
100% croppers. - |||
75%. Croppers. -
50% croppers. -
25%. Croppers. -
9 croppers. - ||||/ ||
4-4-4-6/7s. - |||

MFH
Total players. - 36
% Settled. - 72.22%

150% croppers. - ||||/ |||
125% croppers. - |||
100% croppers. - ||
75%. Croppers. - ||||
50% croppers. - |
25%. Croppers. -
9 croppers. - ||||/ ||
4-4-4-6/7s. - ||

AFF
Total players. - 19
% Settled. - 47.36%

150% croppers. -
125% croppers. -
100% croppers. -
75%. Croppers. -
50% croppers. -
25%. Croppers. - |
9 croppers. - ||
4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ |

~MSS~
The merged form of AOM & SS
Total players. - 17
% Settled. - 23.52%

150% croppers. -
125% croppers. -
100% croppers. -
75%. Croppers. - |
50% croppers. -
25%. Croppers. -
9 croppers. - |
4-4-4-6/7s. - ||

Assuming MFH & NMS both decide that making love not war is the best towards and that they would likely bring in sins, as they appear to be simming end game hammers out in the sticks then this is what the new alliance would have, whatever it would be called!

150% croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/
125% croppers. - ||||/
100% croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ |
75%. Croppers. - ||||/ ||||/
50% croppers. - |||
25%. Croppers. -
0% croppers -
9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/
4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ ||||/ |||

That's a lot of 150 croppers! Fortunately for everyone else there is a rumour that MFH don't play well with others, I've also read some quite shocking things about them in another thread on this server....

SW
Previously - In SW we have, THOR, T.C.F and Havoc

THOR/THOR II
Total players. - 86
% Settled. - 75.58%

150% croppers. - ||||/
125% croppers. - |||
100% croppers. - ||
75%. Croppers. - ||||/ ||||
50% croppers. - ||||/ |
25%. Croppers. - |
0% croppers - |||
9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/
4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ |

T.C.F
Total players. - 25
% Settled. - 56.00%

150% croppers. - |
125% croppers. -
100% croppers. - |
75%. Croppers. - ||
50% croppers. - |
25%. Croppers. -
0% croppers - |
9 croppers. - |||
4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/

Havoc
Total players. - 13
% Settled. - 46.15%

150% croppers. -
125% croppers. -
100% croppers. - |
75%. Croppers. - ||
50% croppers. -
25%. Croppers. - |
0% croppers -
9 croppers. - ||
4-4-4-6/7s. -

On sheer numbers alone it looks like the SW will end up firmly as THOR's controls. Rumour has it their leadership will fall apart long before the end of the server. Perhaps many of their players are expecting this and that is why they have settled in the NW? Of course if their players keep getting banned then it won't matter much at all.

On the flip side they are primed to get their sim on and prepare for artefacts.

SE
Previously - In SE we have Imperium, STARK and TURAN

Imperium/Imper1um/ImperiuM
Wings formerly STARK & TURAN
Total players. - 117
% Settled. - 64.10%

150% croppers. - ||
125% croppers. - ||||/
100% croppers. - ||||/ |
75%. Croppers. - ||||/
50% croppers. - ||||/
25%. Croppers. - ||
0% croppers - |||
9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||
4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ |||

Imperium have employed the age old tactic for quad domination, 'If it breathes, recruit it'. Nothing wrong with that of course but they really haven't pushed out and used the space they have in the quad. Loads of tasty 125% croppers within 150 squares of the centre. Why are they all grouped in at the middle? They seem dug in for a fight but there is no one left in their quad to fight? What are they planning?

NE
Previously - In NE we have R D, R.D and *T-K*

R D/R.D
Total players. - 69
% Settled. - 88.40%

150% croppers. - ||||/ ||||
125% croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ |
100% croppers. - ||||/ ||
75%. Croppers. - ||||/ |||
50% croppers. - |||
25%. Croppers. - ||
0% croppers -
9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||
4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ |||

S.O.G
Total players. - 17
% Settled. - 11.76%

150% croppers. -
125% croppers. -
100% croppers. - |
75%. Croppers. -
50% croppers. - |
25%. Croppers. -
0% croppers -
9 croppers. -
4-4-4-6/7s. -

Travian's most handsome player is in this quad and no, that is not you. :P

Disclaimer - Information was accurate at the time on collection. Contested oasis are not included in the above.

Presuming Ed
22 Apr 2017, 08:28 PM
Nice post Crunch! :ahoy:

sorrywecan
22 Apr 2017, 09:02 PM
not much info on R D/R.D crunchie :P

notorious crunchie
23 Apr 2017, 09:44 AM

Watch the movie :P

- - - Updated - - -

Watch the movie :P

Antihypochondriacx
23 Apr 2017, 10:16 AM
What movie? Red Dawn?

mutley
23 Apr 2017, 11:26 AM
I see the other quads are all holding hands and playing nicely with each other.
I wonder how many will delete before artes from boredom

Trouble
24 Apr 2017, 03:52 PM

Thor lame? Lol u seen this game? Thor is number 1... Might have more gold users in MFH, RD might have stubled on some good players, Impreium might have united the quad.. but in the end it will come down to who are the best fighters.. And Thor is here for fight! What else? its his job.. its like breathing for us.. the war comes natural.

Enlighten us please. :up:

Trouble is number 1
Thor will win the server, because rest of these guys are only here for fun.. thor is here to crush your skulls and make

I see the other quads are all holding hands and playing nicely with each other.
I wonder how many will delete before artes from boredom
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
This from MFH leader. Who insisted on making pacts with FOX and recruiting every one in the entire quad.. hahaha mfh funny guys... big time contradictions coming from the monkey chief

I never said that ... due to my language barrier I meant #1 contenders as first in queue to do it as only 1 alliance who did try build WW previous round as other alliances werent present I never heard of THOR and Imperium(feel free to introduce me to them if they did play on some server) and MFH quit on uk5 and I dont count Madogs pathetic try to build WW as any success... so only who left acctually building WW even if they failed is NMS
Sorry we can...

hmm so the number 1 ally on the server.. is here by virtue of capturing a WW, and depsite being in coalition with the entire rest of the north, having that WW cleared by their enemies.
yeah.. nice thoughts bro.. :D

If NMS is the number 1 contender for this server, then Im a 12 foot pink flamingo wearing ermine skin slippers and a helmet of pure boron carbide.
Lul in any case, NMS has in there quad the most "elite" ally on this server, as we see MFH has a lot of 150% croppers, and has experience for simming the server out and having cat fights (in leadership) lol.. so u see NMS has a big problem.. lot of angry noob with cropper in their quad gona be a war of the Divas in the north west, while rest of us get on with trying to win the server :)

saravbea
25 Apr 2017, 08:19 AM
you don't need to post twice Trouble :)

specially when you have nothing to say

Eurypedes
25 Apr 2017, 10:26 AM
you don't need to post twice Trouble :)

specially when you have nothing to say

Troubles' trouble is that he always thinks he has something to say, be it informative or banal.

mutley
25 Apr 2017, 12:16 PM
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
This from MFH leader. Who insisted on making pacts with FOX and recruiting every one in the entire quad.. hahaha mfh funny guys... big time contradictions coming from the monkey chief

You do realise that MFH settled in northwest with the sole intention of working FOX to win the server. We ended up recruiting everyone in the quad because there was barely enough players in tjat quad to fill an alliance, you might have found that out if you hadn't deleted with in a month, though to be fair i would of deleted that account out of embarrassment aswell ;)

Str33tKa0s
26 Apr 2017, 11:49 AM

you never heard of Imperium?! LOL. They've been playing on multi servers since 2008. I guess you only played this server bud. Idk.

sorrywecan
26 Apr 2017, 01:52 PM
​over 20 days in to server and here come new update on whats going on... on uk3...

First of all I would like to say Thank You to all positive feedbacks on here or through igm's.

disclaimer: this isn't analysis nor ever will be, please don't try to catch me on every single word I say here, these are my thoughts and my point of view on where is server heading, you don't have to agree with me at all, all critisism welcome, I am still trying to stay neutral in this summare as much as I can

NW

In NW we had NMS, Join, MFH, AFF, AOM and SS

NMS - currently on #3 spot in overal ranking, they did some recruting/merge I am not sure to be honest but they went from 43 players to 54 also most of them settled already but bit further out. They are #5 in attackers ranking and far behind in raiding top 10 list, which is with 54 members very poor performance.

Join - changed name to Sins at the moment they are on #13 spot in overal ranking, #13 in attackers and nowhere in raiding. It looks like they went out in to sticks where they can sim and build hammers in peace, they don't seems to be very active in these terms.

MFH - #6 alliance in overall ranking with 33 members, #4 in attack ranking and present in raiders. With 20 less members than top 3 aliances those numbers are pretty solid, some players settled 3rd villages already looks like they are good simmers

other alliances are gone by now as they merged with others or players just went to different alliances or players quit.

SW

In SW we had, THOR, T.C.F and Havoc

THOR - #1 in overall and attack ratings on the server at the moment, let me explain... #1 overall well... those numbers are just made up with recruiting players accross whole map and merging with everybody(accordning to some information given to me they even try to steal your alliance once you join them with sending one of their leader to new wing given all rights and kicking old leader/stripping of rights) would be interesting if some of people who been in touch with this behaviour to post some igms so we know the truth...(I have some but wont post as I have no permision to do it) #1 attackers well ... I have been given some interesting reports again one was very special with player attacking over phalanxes and some swords :8) ... make your own opinion now

THOR II. - previously know as Knights #9 overall #11 attackers raiding very low numbers... this is the alliance where leader(ArkShu) been kicked out of his own alliance... recruited all over map so the numbers are pretty much just made up...
now I know I will upset all people in THOR/THOR II. but I just looked on gettermap and thats available to anybody

T.C.F - called Imp3rium now as they refused to join THOR as they didnt want to end up like Knights so they went to Imperium and joined them... they are SW based only #10 overall #10 attackers too ... present in raiding but with very low numbers ... we will monitor this alliance in SW as it looks interesting what them and THOR will do.

Havoc - #13 overall #9 attackers present in raiders list but very low numbers... looks like they did as they said to move to their stronghold which is located around WW village 0/-100 ... but will their stronghold hold against anybody? thats the question only future will answer

SE

In SE we had Imperium, STARK and TURAN

Imperium - #2 overall and attackers and #2 for last week in raiders this week on #1 at the moment but this can change easily, some members are in NE and SW too, one could wonder how they will defend them but thats their problem... they manage to unite whole SE quadrant and took TCF(imp3rium) as their wing too from SW quadrant, so far they have 150 members all together but I doubt there is 150 solid players their confed. Yes it is tactic to recruit everybody and have easy simming and no enemies in your quadrant but it is the way you should go 20 days in to server? I am not sure and we will se if Imperium will hold against THOR and maybe RD

Imper1um/ImperiuM - known before as STARK and TURAN alliances which also joined Imperium and became their wings and help to controll SE quadrant ... some of their mebers are also in NE/SW quads so again it will be hard to defend those members against attacks

NE

In NE we had R D, R.D and *T-K*

R D/R.D - in controll of NE quadrant... by the look they stopped with hipe recruitment as they get players they wanted and secured NE for them self... very strong presence in attackers and #1 spot for raiding last week shows their armies are never at home... this week they are on #2 in raiding but like I said befor eit can change very fast... Crunchie didnt give much info in her update on RD so I keep as it is...

S.O.G - #12 overall I think but I am not sure its *T-K* who changed name or merged to make S.O.G, only few of them settled so far an thats not looking good for them ... they will have hard times maybe already have in NE...

Sorry if I touch anyone feelings but I only comment on actions you do!

thats all for now ... new update will come after 30 days mark

don't forget to have a fun :P

your one and only sorry I can

Mercedes
26 Apr 2017, 02:08 PM
you never heard of Imperium?! LOL. They've been playing on multi servers since 2008. I guess you only played this server bud. Idk.

I never heard of Imperium either. I think there may be an AU server somewhere that Trouble never played but that may be urban legend.

MartinJames
26 Apr 2017, 02:31 PM

I guess they didn't do anything memorable then, add me to the rapidly growing list of long-term players who've never heard of them.

mutley
26 Apr 2017, 02:42 PM
I guess they didn't do anything memorable then, add me to the rapidly growing list of long-term players who've never heard of you.

I wouldnt say i was a long term player, but id never heard of imperium either ^^

Loric
26 Apr 2017, 02:50 PM
Im a 12 foot pink flamingo wearing ermine skin slippers and a helmet of pure boron carbide.

Someone please photoshop

saravbea
26 Apr 2017, 03:10 PM
I wouldnt say i was a long term player, but id never heard of imperium either ^^

I definitely was not a uk player for a long time and I'm sure I have no idea of Imperium :P

By the way, what a disgusting thing to steal alliances ... I saw that before from a pathetic alliance - hope thor is not that bad.

thanks sorry very impressive summary :)

commander
26 Apr 2017, 04:44 PM
Imperium...doesn't ring any bells for me either.

Antihypochondriacx
26 Apr 2017, 06:39 PM
Imperium is the missing link between Fox and SWM...

MartinJames
26 Apr 2017, 07:25 PM
Imperium is the missing link between Fox and SWM...

Tbf to them, fox and swm have each won servers. Imperium have done..... errrr ..... anyone help me out?

MoonBlaze
26 Apr 2017, 07:30 PM
Hello, ive never heard of imperium as well, but chatting with the people it seems that they are on the uk server almost for the 1st time, this really has no relevance as independently, each of them has a particular skill. so, we shall see. I guess that thor is overrated, all of the appreciations that I made , went towards R.D, but we shall see.

offspring
26 Apr 2017, 08:11 PM
Tbf to them, fox and swm have each won servers. Imperium have done..... errrr ..... anyone help me out?

Also ran? they dont ring a bell for me either...

Only place i've found reference to Imperium on the forum is in
Server 6 Embassy, Round 4 (Jul 2012).

could check getter but if they weren't being talked about on here not a lot was going on.

Antihypochondriacx
26 Apr 2017, 08:23 PM
We're all talking about them. I guess that's something. ;)

notorious crunchie
26 Apr 2017, 09:08 PM
MFH - #6 alliance in overall ranking with 33 members, #4 in attack ranking and present in raiders. With 20 less members than top 3 aliances those numbers are pretty solid, some players settled 3rd villages already looks like they are good simmers

Good simmers hey?

Now maybe it's me being a big girl because you called me a girl :P

But!

As you mentioned, the whole less players thing.

Wouldn't having less players

You know

Make it easier to have a higher average pop?

I mean, if you look at T-T. 8 of them, second highest average pop.

Good simmers those guys :D

sorrywecan
26 Apr 2017, 11:09 PM
Now maybe it's me being a big girl because you called me a girl :P

Now I am confused :S ... are you girl? or just a boy dressing as a girl? :O

As you mentioned, the whole less players thing.

Wouldn't having less players

You know

Make it easier to have a higher average pop?

was refering to attackers and raiders with this less players things ;)

insider
30 Apr 2017, 04:34 PM
Hello fellow players,
Imperium is a completely new alliance, made of experienced players from different servers mostly.
I am sorry if we "stole" a former alliance name:P

cheers,
insider

MoonBlaze
30 Apr 2017, 04:47 PM
U do realize that thor is already deleting ?after losing their armies? that MIlesMaximus, that nub, has no ally, and he was initially the leader of thor? cuz he has a bad mouth>? Thor has no chance, will disband, when u have noobs to rule, you must be one of them too, to accept that kind of rubbish.

Thor lame? Lol u seen this game? Thor is number 1... Might have more gold users in MFH, RD might have stubled on some good players, Impreium might have united the quad.. but in the end it will come down to who are the best fighters.. And Thor is here for fight! What else? its his job.. its like breathing for us.. the war comes natural.

Trouble is number 1
Thor will win the server, because rest of these guys are only here for fun.. thor is here to crush your skulls and make

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Sorry we can...

hmm so the number 1 ally on the server.. is here by virtue of capturing a WW, and depsite being in coalition with the entire rest of the north, having that WW cleared by their enemies.
yeah.. nice thoughts bro.. :D

If NMS is the number 1 contender for this server, then Im a 12 foot pink flamingo wearing ermine skin slippers and a helmet of pure boron carbide.
Lul in any case, NMS has in there quad the most "elite" ally on this server, as we see MFH has a lot of 150% croppers, and has experience for simming the server out and having cat fights (in leadership) lol.. so u see NMS has a big problem.. lot of angry noob with cropper in their quad gona be a war of the Divas in the north west, while rest of us get on with trying to win the server :)

Curt7946
01 May 2017, 11:44 PM
Imperium will conquer all, with their friendship! :'(

offspring
02 May 2017, 10:01 AM
Imperium will conquer all, with their friendship! :'(

Dont worry the server will unite against such an evil plot.

notorious crunchie
02 May 2017, 09:19 PM
Rumour has it that all is not peachy in the Thor leadership room!

MartinJames
02 May 2017, 11:11 PM
Rumour has it that all is not peachy in the Thor leadership room!

Thor? Really? I always thought they were a bastion of stability :horse:

Curt7946
03 May 2017, 12:30 AM
Imperium is crumbling at last! :D

MoonBlaze
03 May 2017, 01:24 AM
Imperium is crumbling at last! :D

Well, u r from a wing and happy about that.i knew i shouldnt trust u:) u fooled them. Anycase... confed is.out as long they will keep people like u there. It was a misktake of trusting so many..and i take this on me. We will still fight to prove others that we mean business. Changing ur name into silent does not solve anything pal

Unionjack
03 May 2017, 04:35 PM
good write up! first server back in a while. .... where did all the players go :O

Lord Sanju
03 May 2017, 08:09 PM
This is what happens to Troubles WW sometimes ago. :tongue:

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4091788dbe6

Troubles' trouble is that he always thinks he has something to say, be it informative or banal.

Curt7946
04 May 2017, 02:07 PM
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4874739316e,487475f3447

Praets for offence is OP :P

notorious crunchie
04 May 2017, 02:34 PM
They don't need to be anonymous anymore by the way

Xdc
04 May 2017, 07:58 PM
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4874739316e,487475f3447

Praets for offence is OP :P

Ahahah indeed ! We'll prolly see some Spearman attack soon :D

Antihypochondriacx
04 May 2017, 09:24 PM
And praets are superb attack troops. All pros use them.

Trouble
05 May 2017, 01:45 PM
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4878306a676

brussels is my farm

- - - Updated - - -

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4878306a676

brussels is my farm

Xdc
05 May 2017, 08:30 PM
R.D Crashing their troops for nothing ? Tommy top 1 attack with 2k8 seems the attack was not that worth.

notorious crunchie
06 May 2017, 06:24 PM
Gather round children it is crunch o'clock.

First order of business, we have our first cross quad meta.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/crunch7171/Thor%20alliance%20page_zpsjaevzo1j.png (http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/crunch7171/media/Thor%20alliance%20page_zpsjaevzo1j.png.html)

Exhibit A
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/crunch7171/Exhibit%20A_zpsjvowyrsi.png (http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/crunch7171/media/Exhibit%20A_zpsjvowyrsi.png.html)

Heeheehee

Settle down though kids, i'm sure we have all seen this type of mass recruitment win at least one server in our time and now this cross quad meta has the biggest player group of them all!

TOTAL PLAYERS

NMS / THOR - 142
IMPERIUM - 137
R D - 69
impSTARk - 40
MFH - 32
DAMM! - 36
SINS - 32
L.O - 10

Of course the nay sayers will yell "shut up crunch, quality over quantity" etc etc but of course having more players does not mean you have less quality so to speak. Using the top 100 players as a base shows that the massive metas remain competitive on the quality side.

Top 100 pop (1% = 1 player)

NMS / THOR - 28%
R D - 28%
IMPERIUM - 20%
MFH - 10%
impSTARK - 5%
SINS - 4%
DAMM! - 3%
GR - 1%
PRIDE - 1%

Top 100 attack points (1% = 1 player)

IMPERIUM - 30%
NMS / THOR - 25%
R D - 17%
NO ALLIANCE - 9%
MFH - 8%
DAMN! - 5%
impSTARK - 4%
L.O. - 2%

Of course we are just over a month in so the top 100 simmers are the people who started day 1 and the top 100 attackers are the people who have killed the most helpless animals.

In the meantime, impSTARK, formely STARK, formerly Imper1um, fromerly STARK is currenly at war with two of the Imperium wing whilst confeded to another. There must be a whole barrel of fun going on in that quad. According to the noble Stark leader that deleted instead of helping the players who followed him, the cause of all this distress lays with a certain gigolo traviano.

Corrers
06 May 2017, 08:26 PM
I'm not in THOR but in their defence I think they have swallowed up (or been approached by) 1 or 2 smaller alliances either side of the NW / SW border and have taken in all active members. But yep, that description should probably change :D

Can Sorry come back to us with another analysis? I do like reading those with a cuppa

- - - Updated - - -

And upon further closer inspection of the map, THOR have members from every quad. Good point Crunch lol

Xdc
07 May 2017, 01:28 PM
Of course we are just over a month in so the top 100 simmers are the people who started day 1 and the top 100 attackers are the people who have killed the most helpless animals.

You said everything. TOP attacker means nothing for the moment as most people are using Ointment/Bucket and so on..

In the meantime, impSTARK, formely STARK, formerly Imper1um, fromerly STARK is currenly at war with two of the Imperium wing whilst confeded to another. There must be a whole barrel of fun going on in that quad. According to the noble Stark leader that deleted instead of helping the players who followed him, the cause of all this distress lays with a certain gigolo traviano.

Indeed, there is a lot of fun in the quad at the moment :D
You know a lot of things from someone who isn't in the quad ;)

Apollo16
07 May 2017, 01:55 PM
SW is a complete mess :roll:

sorrywecan
08 May 2017, 09:36 AM
now, this one will be harsh but whats going on ... on uk 3 is just amazing and some South Americans soup opera could be based on it. I am sorry i am bit late with this update but been busy in RL

NW - in NW we have NMS, MFH, Sins

NMS - as we see from their settling they plan to go for -100/100 WW village, (we know from trouble they are noobs) I hope they are aware there is more def in WW villages outside of grey area ;), and that explain why they let MFH take all central croppers :D, they also have some farm spikers :roll: who get their hero killed every day for extra 30 exp from few troops they kill,

MFH - still same ... playing their game and simming throught the server with low numbers they manage not bad

Sins - nothing changed with Sins either, they are still accross whole map with same number of members, expect them to sim some endgame hammers at least or maybe delete and go on other server? 9 days and we find out when uk5 starts :P

SW - in SW we have THOR, Imp3rium

THOR - :D let me start with this quote
giving best ally to NMS, when thor has settled grey and is clearly rank 1.. rank 1 attacker rank 1 raider.. And settling grey vs NMS, a noob ally that couldn't acomplish anything despite confeding with the other cowards of the server Minions. despite NMS being a even more pitiful alliance than they are(MFH)
NOW we know THOR just confed with NMS in last few days, yes! look again on the quote and yes you read it right whoever confed with NMS are cowards and Minios and THOE call them self this way so we will continue to do that :P
So now we have confed of pitiful noob alliance which can't acomplish anything and alliance which went from being number 1 to being cowards and minions of the server, and this Confederation just became number 1 contenders to lose server... well done you just make my day

Imp3rium - increased number with recruiting everybody who don't want to be in THOR and I think they will be looking to pick a fight against THOR in SW with support from Imperium confed from SE, thats just my suggestion how they should play their game

SE - In SW we have Imps(Imperium, ImperiuM, 4mperium, ImpStark)

Imperium - this is alliance which is in charge of whole Imps confed, I am slowly losing count how many alliances are there as we see some some merges and new Imps alliances poping up like mushrooms after rain and are gone with blink of an eye... One wonder if he shouldn't blink to stop it.

ImpStark - their leader deleted as he couldnt take it anymore to be in confed with Imperium and members been picked by Imperium confed... they have been in war with half of their confed too...

I will post some quotes from igms I received from Eddard stark former leader of Stark alliance

Hi, I am the leader of impSTARK (http://ts3.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=58) and I am writing to tell you the truth.
Imperium has many flaws, as you must know. Their leader, Unknown Team (http://ts3.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=2642), thinks he is this tactical genius. He thinks that Imperium is doing great under his control and my alliance, on the other hand, is not worthy of being imperium just because we don't follow exactly what he says. He is the guy that only messaged me 4 or 5 times since the beginning but in the last message he decided that communication is key. So, even without discussing it with me to solve the problems (which were nothing great, by the way), cancelled the confederation pact.
His main arguments were that I had to kick out a player that came from THOR, even though I had many reasons to believe he is actually not loyal to them; other reason was that we recruited a few farms (he talked about two or three people), which is also hilarious because Imperium = massive recruitment (including some farms). I know that my alliance is not that strong, but it is so arrogant of them to think they are way better than us.
After that, he declared war on us, in a state of mind that must have been like: "oh, we are so tough, let's show them who's the boss, make them pay for not keeping up to our superiority"

I promise I am being as much impartial as I can be. These are my beliefs and if, for some reason, something did not happen exaclty like this, was because it was out of my control (because a person cannot know every fact about everything). Although, I assure you I am pretty sure about many, many things I said in here.

now thats some inside look in this soup opera whats going on in SE/SW quad

ImperiuM - again I will quote some igms I received

Imperium is allied with lmperiuM (http://ts3.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=104), an alliance made mostly of turkish players who barely speak english, are terrible at diplomacy and their leadership is terrible ( I am not being mean about that because I actually have inside information that confirms that). Somehow, they are Imperium worthy material, which shows their values and priorities. ImperiuM leaders seem to lack strategy and common sense, apparently what Imperium appreciates

4mperium - I am sorry but I have no idea who they are nor who they been nor who they will become in next couple of days with so many Imps I lost count so please excuse me I will try to pay more attention.

*** some rumour came to me while writing this that Unknown Team stepping down from leader position to be confirmed ***

NE - in NE we have R D/R.D and DAMM!

R D/R.D - not much to say as I am not in contact with anybody from them and Crunch is not giving any info out here on forum ... I am sure they are getting ready to sim their end game hammers to be able waste them and propably they will go after 100/100 WW village

DAMM! - this is new alliance who clearly like show The Walking Dead and they are all Negan. Not sure what they plan but being in NE quad they have 3 options or maybe 4 if I am being .... 1. Fight RD 2. Join RD 3. Join Imps 4. Join NMS/THOR confed ... lets wish them good luck on whatever they decide to do I just hope they will follow what Negan do :P

Thank you for attention I hope you enjoyed this soup opera stay tuned for more to come on 40 days mark...

the one only Sorry I can

sorrywecan
08 May 2017, 09:37 AM
now, this one will be harsh but whats going on ... on uk 3 is just amazing and some South Americans soup opera could be based on it. I am sorry i am bit late with this update but been busy in RL

NW - in NW we have NMS, MFH, Sins

NMS - as we see from their settling they plan to go for -100/100 WW village, (we know from trouble they are noobs) I hope they are aware there is more def in WW villages outside of grey area ;), and that explain why they let MFH take all central croppers :D, they also have some farm spikers :roll: who get their hero killed every day for extra 30 exp from few troops they kill,

MFH - still same ... playing their game and simming throught the server with low numbers they manage not bad

Sins - nothing changed with Sins either, they are still accross whole map with same number of members, expect them to sim some endgame hammers at least or maybe delete and go on other server? 9 days and we find out when uk5 starts :P

SW - in SW we have THOR, Imp3rium

THOR - :D let me start with this quote
giving best ally to NMS, when thor has settled grey and is clearly rank 1.. rank 1 attacker rank 1 raider.. And settling grey vs NMS, a noob ally that couldn't acomplish anything despite confeding with the other cowards of the server Minions. despite NMS being a even more pitiful alliance than they are(MFH)
NOW we know THOR just confed with NMS in last few days, yes! look again on the quote and yes you read it right whoever confed with NMS are cowards and Minios and THOE call them self this way so we will continue to do that :P
So now we have confed of pitiful noob alliance which can't acomplish anything and alliance which went from being number 1 to being cowards and minions of the server, and this Confederation just became number 1 contenders to lose server... well done you just make my day

Imp3rium - increased number with recruiting everybody who don't want to be in THOR and I think they will be looking to pick a fight against THOR in SW with support from Imperium confed from SE, thats just my suggestion how they should play their game

SE - In SW we have Imps(Imperium, ImperiuM, 4mperium, ImpStark)

Imperium - this is alliance which is in charge of whole Imps confed, I am slowly losing count how many alliances are there as we see some some merges and new Imps alliances poping up like mushrooms after rain and are gone with blink of an eye... One wonder if he shouldn't blink to stop it.

ImpStark - their leader deleted as he couldnt take it anymore to be in confed with Imperium and members been picked by Imperium confed... they have been in war with half of their confed too...

I will post some quotes from igms I received from Eddard stark former leader of Stark alliance

Hi, I am the leader of impSTARK (http://ts3.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=58) and I am writing to tell you the truth.
Imperium has many flaws, as you must know. Their leader, Unknown Team (http://ts3.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=2642), thinks he is this tactical genius. He thinks that Imperium is doing great under his control and my alliance, on the other hand, is not worthy of being imperium just because we don't follow exactly what he says. He is the guy that only messaged me 4 or 5 times since the beginning but in the last message he decided that communication is key. So, even without discussing it with me to solve the problems (which were nothing great, by the way), cancelled the confederation pact.
His main arguments were that I had to kick out a player that came from THOR, even though I had many reasons to believe he is actually not loyal to them; other reason was that we recruited a few farms (he talked about two or three people), which is also hilarious because Imperium = massive recruitment (including some farms). I know that my alliance is not that strong, but it is so arrogant of them to think they are way better than us.
After that, he declared war on us, in a state of mind that must have been like: "oh, we are so tough, let's show them who's the boss, make them pay for not keeping up to our superiority"

I promise I am being as much impartial as I can be. These are my beliefs and if, for some reason, something did not happen exaclty like this, was because it was out of my control (because a person cannot know every fact about everything). Although, I assure you I am pretty sure about many, many things I said in here.

now thats some inside look in this soup opera whats going on in SE/SW quad

ImperiuM - again I will quote some igms I received

Imperium is allied with lmperiuM (http://ts3.travian.co.uk/allianz.php?aid=104), an alliance made mostly of turkish players who barely speak english, are terrible at diplomacy and their leadership is terrible ( I am not being mean about that because I actually have inside information that confirms that). Somehow, they are Imperium worthy material, which shows their values and priorities. ImperiuM leaders seem to lack strategy and common sense, apparently what Imperium appreciates

4mperium - I am sorry but I have no idea who they are nor who they been nor who they will become in next couple of days with so many Imps I lost count so please excuse me I will try to pay more attention.

*** some rumour came to me while writing this that Unknown Team stepping down from leader position to be confirmed ***

NE - in NE we have R D/R.D and DAMM!

R D/R.D - not much to say as I am not in contact with anybody from them and Crunch is not giving any info out here on forum ... I am sure they are getting ready to sim their end game hammers to be able waste them and propably they will go after 100/100 WW village

DAMM! - this is new alliance who clearly like show The Walking Dead and they are all Negan. Not sure what they plan but being in NE quad they have 3 options or maybe 4 if I am being .... 1. Fight RD 2. Join RD 3. Join Imps 4. Join NMS/THOR confed ... lets wish them good luck on whatever they decide to do I just hope they will follow what Negan do :P

Thank you for attention I hope you enjoyed this soup opera stay tuned for more to come on 40 days mark...

Your one and only Sorry I can

mutley
08 May 2017, 10:14 AM
Regarding troubles quote on NMS. Can you really take troubles word as gospel though, as according to him hes the only trav player that isnt a noob ^^

MartinJames
08 May 2017, 11:07 AM
NMS are literally the opposite of Noobs, the ally and some of the players have been around longer than almost anyone. Perhaps you'd like to try and know what you're talking about before throwing such a silly and overused insult around.

Xdc
08 May 2017, 03:14 PM
NMS are literally the opposite of Noobs, the ally and some of the players have been around longer than almost anyone. Perhaps you'd like to try and know what you're talking about before throwing such a silly and overused insult around.

Seems like he offended you, NMS player spotted ? :p

notorious crunchie
08 May 2017, 04:41 PM

Aye a long time, my first round was UK3 round 3 and NMS had become/teamed up with Angels to take down TC (who had won the previous 2 rounds)

Rumour has it a couple of those guys have come out of retirement...

Edit: This is uk3 round 10 for those that weren't sure

MartinJames
08 May 2017, 10:51 PM
Seems like he offended you, NMS player spotted ? :p

Nope, guess again.

MoonBlaze
09 May 2017, 12:15 AM
Dear All,
let me clarify a little bit the Imperium situation. the romours about me stepping down are correct. due to a high amount of work load that i have at my job, i can not take care as should of the ally, therefore, somebody else will take over the leader duties.
Regarding the comments from Eddard stark and all the others, i dont think that a person who is deleting the account should say something. they got to that point as they were unable to lead, they failed .
the reason for which we departed from Stark is that the felow Curt.. aka silence started to attack the main. 1h after the first attacks landed, we declared war, as he was a leader at that moment.
The people should mind more about the game , rather than talking about what imperium does. what realy matters is who will have the WW at lvl 100, till then, everything will change. Thor , on the otherhand, they changed so many leaders and they remained the number 1 ally, population only, but this only due to the fact that they have 9 more members:) their medals dont quite prove a thing:)

offspring
10 May 2017, 11:39 AM
Sins now CP'd with NMS... does MFH smell or something?

MartinJames
10 May 2017, 02:53 PM

Sins is run by people desperate to cp as early as possible so not surprised, especially considering NMS are buddying up as swiftly as possible too.

mutley
12 May 2017, 10:21 AM

Nms and thor both asked to hold hands with us,

MJ is obviously in imperium, along with the majority of the server ^^

- - - Updated - - -

MartinJames
13 May 2017, 01:10 AM

It was always the safest bet :p You got me, I'm whoever moonblaze is, he's pretending to be me that phony! I stepped down as leader because I realised I'd made a gross meta with wings raiding each other and just SO many bad players. Like I can't understate how many terrible players I invited. I knew we pitched to too many...

Being raided? Not building troops? Swell, you can join Imperium without any change to your current style of play! So don't delay, join us today.
Imperium. We're like your current alliance, except we've even lower standards.

Eurypedes
13 May 2017, 08:28 AM
Being raided? Not building troops? Swell you can join Imperium without any change to your current style of play! So don't delay, join us today.
Imperium. We're like your current alliance, except we've even lower standards.

Sounds like an analogy for the Labour Party.

Loric
13 May 2017, 03:24 PM
Like I can't understate how many terrible players I invited. I knew we pitched to too many..

Oi!!!

Xdc
16 May 2017, 09:44 AM
NMS Fighting MFH, 4500 def points for MFH can we have some reports, this would be nice :D

mutley
16 May 2017, 10:43 AM
Nope, no reports for you
You lot dont like violence thats why you're all holding hands ^^

offspring
16 May 2017, 03:51 PM
I killed all my scouts today, surely that's worth a peak at one? :D

mutley
16 May 2017, 05:42 PM
http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49281739d97

XD

offspring
16 May 2017, 11:18 PM
That would be a successful return rate for my dual :depress:

Xdc
17 May 2017, 09:58 AM
THOR II (THOR's wing) recruiting anybody even cheaters now ?
http://prntscr.com/f8sjqa

offspring
17 May 2017, 12:00 PM
No alliance can control what people want to do with their own accounts; and without wanting to get into banned discussions i would say looking at the size of the account, spawn time and the fact an account with the same name was already deleted from the server that's a bot account, could also potentially be used by an opposing player/alliance in an attempt to gain inside info. Just me with a suspicious mind :P

notorious crunchie
17 May 2017, 12:51 PM
THOR II (THOR's wing) recruiting anybody even cheaters now ?
http://prntscr.com/f8sjqa

LOL!

Your leader was banned! :D

mutley
17 May 2017, 01:12 PM
Tbf though, THOR will literally recruit anyone regardless of them being a cheater,
Spose they could be worse, and least thier wings are raiding each other like imperiums ^^

offspring
17 May 2017, 01:46 PM
Who needs a farm list when you have Imperium grouping them all in alliances for you :ahoy:

Xdc
17 May 2017, 03:45 PM
LOL!

Your leader was banned! :D

Who are you talking about ? No one is banned..

Who needs a farm list when you have Imperium grouping them all in alliances for you :ahoy:

Yeah thats what is happening when people are recruiting inactive/farm/noob players.. :roll:
IMO they should be kicked and farmed right away..

notorious crunchie
17 May 2017, 04:52 PM
Was banned

Updated -

Imperium ditched their Turkish wing?

Xdc
18 May 2017, 10:19 AM
Was banned

Updated -

Imperium ditched their Turkish wing?

As this guy : http://ts3.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=11390 ;)

No, maybe in the future but not yet ahah :D

mutley
19 May 2017, 07:52 AM
Seems they're losing players to RD...

Xdc
19 May 2017, 09:18 AM
Maybe it's a good thing ;)

offspring
19 May 2017, 12:45 PM
Maybe it's a good thing ;)

pray tell? most alliances seeing 3 of their highest ranked players leaving would be at least a bit concerned.

notorious crunchie
19 May 2017, 01:59 PM
It did make me crack up that they went from 2nd to 4th when the first one left I must admit

wookie
19 May 2017, 05:03 PM
Alliance invites flying around :)

notorious crunchie
19 May 2017, 08:04 PM
Any chance I get an invite to imperium?

Mercedes
19 May 2017, 10:50 PM
No you don't have enough troops.

mutley
19 May 2017, 11:55 PM
You dont need troops to be a farm...

offspring
20 May 2017, 09:59 AM
9 players left in 3 days now, again not insignificant accounts, and a shift of leadership? Imperium imploding perhaps?
Come on Xdc, as the forums token Imperium fill us in.

wookie
20 May 2017, 12:03 PM
Make that 10 :)

Xdc
20 May 2017, 12:23 PM
9 players left in 3 days now, again not insignificant accounts, and a shift of leadership? Imperium imploding perhaps?
Come on Xdc, as the forums token Imperium fill us in.

I just left too ;) Couldnt do it earlier since i was afk the last 24 hours...

notorious crunchie
20 May 2017, 12:33 PM

So you were kicked for going yellow? ;)

Xdc
20 May 2017, 12:44 PM
So you were kicked for going yellow? ;)

Yeah that's it ahah ;)
Had too much troops to be farmed too :p

offspring
20 May 2017, 02:44 PM

ok then, what were your reasons for leaving? :ahoy:

mutley
21 May 2017, 10:56 AM
So imperium have re-emerged as carnage. Does that count as being gone in the poole? Did i remember to pay for my bet ^^

Str33tKa0s
21 May 2017, 01:15 PM
Imperium old alliance

offspring
22 May 2017, 11:56 AM
Imperium old alliance

Looks the same to me, minus the higher level accounts.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts3.travian.co.uk.6/G-Map/51077539

though they do appear to have sorted out the whole N E S W thing. Poor ImperiuM left out in the cold.

- - - Updated - - -

Imperium old alliance

Looks the same to me, minus the higher level accounts.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts3.travian.co.uk.6/G-Map/51077539

though they do appear to have sorted out the whole N E S W thing. Poor ImperiuM left out in the cold.

RumFaster!
22 May 2017, 07:48 PM
It's been an interesting week. Imperium have fallen, their founder is without an alliance and their leader "stepped down". Things are looking a lot better in the SE now.

I'm looking forward to this weeks report and to get some insight on what's happening in the other quadrants.

notorious crunchie
24 May 2017, 11:18 AM
How did I become the top raider?

It's almost like no one else is logging on!

- - - Updated - - -

How did I become the top raider?

It's almost like no one else is logging on!

Trouble
24 May 2017, 05:20 PM
ha

dead silence

Xdc
27 May 2017, 03:42 PM
http://prntscr.com/fcpojn

You better care about those players as they gonna leave you when they'll have the chance.
Those cowards probably cut their nuts :D
Don't know who between THOR and ex-Imperium is going to win the quad as they both got no defence, not even 2K per player.

Corrers
05 Jun 2017, 06:06 PM
Update June 5th,

not a lot going on. A few alliances trimming the fat so to speak, more farms yay.

Anyone else got anything interesting to share? :cc:

Crossbow Martini
05 Jun 2017, 11:37 PM
Plenty going on, it is just much more convenient keeping it to our selves.

mutley
06 Jun 2017, 09:25 AM
Crossbow, is your signature acutally bragging about using an 84k hammer to kill 2k of rams??!!!

Crossbow Martini
06 Jun 2017, 12:41 PM
As it was a borg, I was delighted to not just hit def. So, yes.

notorious crunchie
06 Jun 2017, 11:23 PM
Here is some stats.

The remnants of my broken dream of an awesome server analysis.

oh well.

So the way I see it there are 5 teams.

MFH:
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/crunch7171/MFH_zps9qodohxg.png

The TNS META (THOR, NMS & Sins):
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/crunch7171/Thor%20nms%20sins%20meta_zps3pqsekak.png

R D:
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/crunch7171/R%20D_zpsodzvzrp6.png

CARNAGE:
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/crunch7171/Carnage_zpsunavtwzo.png

Negan:
http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh488/crunch7171/Negan_zpsuvxdf1sn.png

And here are some stats, probably mostly accurate at the time they were taken.

Total players:

1st - TNS META (156)
2nd - Carnage (100)
3rd - R D (79)
4th - Negan (38)
5th - MFH (33)

Total Attack Points:

1st - TNS META (500,728)
2nd - R D (352,562)
3rd - Carnage (247,525)
4th - MFH (121,537)
5th - Negan (35,454)

Total Defence Points:

1st - TNS META (149,931)
2nd - Carnage (142,283)
3rd - MFH (55,878)
4th - R D (37,946)
5th - Negan (36,955)

Current Raided:

1st - R D (15,915,183)
2nd - TNS META (13,213,784)
3rd - Carnage (4,602,602)
4th - MFH (2,424,059)
5th - Negan (340,266)

Players in top 100 POP:

1st - TNS META (36)
2nd - R D (33)
Tied for 3rd - MFH & Carnage (12)
5th - Negan - (2)

AVG DEF points per player:

1st - MFH (1,693)
2nd - Carnage (1,423)
3rd - Negan (973)
4th - TNS META (961)
5th - R D (480)

AVG OFF points per player:

1st - R D (4,463)
2nd - MFH (3,683)
3rd - TNS META (3,210)
4th - Carnage (2,475)
5th - Negan (933)

AVG Raid income per player:

1st - R D (201,458)
2nd - TNS META (84,704)
3rd - MFH (73,456)
4th - Carnage (46,026)
5th - Negan (8,954)

To summarise, Negan are pants.

offspring
07 Jun 2017, 08:49 AM
Plenty going on, it is just much more convenient keeping it to our selves.

Oh go on, if i had any interesting reports to share i would, but all mine are of my dual picking on smaller players; im not proud of it but it keeps him too busy to borg the hammer before arties.

The Zombie
07 Jun 2017, 08:42 PM
Oh go on, if i had any interesting reports to share i would, but all mine are of my dual picking on smaller players; im not proud of it but it keeps him too busy to borg the hammer before arties.

Chris is this you? Sneaked back into Travian without even an hello :D

offspring
07 Jun 2017, 10:09 PM
It is me, I was only meant to be covering for a holiday but been sucked back in... :D been a while since I've been on here so slowly getting back into the sing of things and bumping in to people, I cant even remember what server we were on.

Mercedes
07 Jun 2017, 11:13 PM
Chris is this you? Sneaked back into Travian without even an hello :D

He said hello to me ;)

offspring
08 Jun 2017, 10:30 AM
Behave yourself meme :P

The Zombie
09 Jun 2017, 09:39 AM
Behave yourself meme :P

It's Andy mate. Previous name was lost by these lot with all the access issues. (eppyrage)

We are on uk2 now just finishing up. Good luck and hello Meme lol. Another one who couldn't quite stay away. Haha

offspring
10 Jun 2017, 01:38 PM
It's Andy mate. Previous name was lost by these lot with all the access issues. (eppyrage)

We are on uk2 now just finishing up. Good luck and hello Meme lol. Another one who couldn't quite stay away. Haha

Thought it was, Zombie rang a bell but couldn't be sure :P Winning UK2?

----

Thor and CW you are being really boring not sharing your attack reports :sad:

notorious crunchie
18 Jun 2017, 02:31 AM
----

Thor and CW you are being really boring not sharing your attack reports :sad:

They joined them instead haha

offspring
25 Jun 2017, 10:42 PM
I tell you what.. some of the insults that get thrown about on Travian nowadays... im disgusted!
i mean who calls someone a 'smelly poo' in the first message you send to someone?
no subject, no introduction, not even a courteous hello, Straight for the jugular; I am ingenuinely aggrieved!

Has anyone else suffered at the hands of an opportunistic insulter?

for the record although i am a bit whiffy today i am defiantly not a poo

azro
05 Jul 2017, 08:11 PM
I'm not on the server and, can someone can confirm me the day of artifact release ? next wednesday at 12:00 ?

Because the server is closed to sign up, I'm looking for someone which will be okay to give me the natars profil IG a few minutes after artifacts release, a task which will need about ... 1 minute ;)

So if anyone is okay, it will be super for my researches (which will be shared when they will be ended), contact me by pm ;)