PDA

View Full Version : New UK5 17th May

commander
12 May 2017, 09:59 AM
Not sure if there will even be a response to this, but is anyone going to start on UK5 on the 17th?

A quick look at the stats by Bloated Fish for the last round suggests things were in a poor state. Is anyone going to bother this time? :ahoy:

thedevilexists
12 May 2017, 02:44 PM
Well i just came out of bp on my french server and my troop evasion never worked lost all 100 ei :( so i will be starting there

commander
12 May 2017, 03:18 PM
Well i just came out of bp on my french server and my troop evasion never worked lost all 100 ei :( so i will be starting there

Will there be enough players for one per quad I wonder :'(

thedevilexists
12 May 2017, 05:07 PM
One per quad is about all you seem to get these days only been back a few months myself :( but it aint very promising for meta bashing like in the good old days

commander
12 May 2017, 05:12 PM
4 players, 4 WW's. Who can make the biggest WWK and WW defence combination?! :ahoy:

thedevilexists
12 May 2017, 06:41 PM
Haha that soumds about right

- - - Updated - - -

Haha that soumds about right

Lord Aslan
15 May 2017, 02:39 PM
We've won the current RoA server, just got to wait it out to the end now so I'm bringing those that are bored and wanting some practise to the SE.

commander
15 May 2017, 03:49 PM
Cool. Will you guys be making a 'serious' go of it, WW and all? Or just using it as a playground until something else comes up?

thedevilexists
15 May 2017, 04:48 PM
So sw has exiles se has EFH what does the north have to offer any planned alliances for the north?

Lord Aslan
15 May 2017, 04:50 PM
Everyone joining EFH on uk5 will have accepted the terms and conditions that states among other things, the fact that we're only here to practise till the next International RoA server starts. When it starts we'll be disbanding. We already have allies though who will provide a home for any of the surviving accounts wishing to continue with the server.

commander
15 May 2017, 05:23 PM
Everyone joining EFH on uk5 will have accepted the terms and conditions that states among other things, the fact that we're only here to practise till the next International RoA server starts. When it starts we'll be disbanding. We already have allies though who will provide a home for any of the surviving accounts wishing to continue with the server.

Who's the allies? :}

So sw has exiles se has EFH what does the north have to offer any planned alliances for the north?

As I've not been around for a while...who are exiles? :$

thedevilexists
15 May 2017, 06:02 PM
Exiles is where i was planning on going but shock horror papa upset one of the leaders so not going there now haha will be heading ne :)

FREYA
16 May 2017, 07:28 AM

Nice to read that
Can i joint? currently my fam leading now for RoA for .com (-FSD-) it will be great if i can joint for UK team.
Contact me if you interesting, because i need dual (i am from asia, need dual from Europe or US)

thedevilexists
16 May 2017, 06:44 PM
Well i will be in the NE may start an alliance up there may not deoends how lazy i am feeling

commander
16 May 2017, 08:03 PM
If it's not called 'The Smurfs' I'll be disappointed.

thedevilexists
16 May 2017, 08:25 PM
Smurfs been done they where rubbish its all about TSM the smurf movememt :D

-Odin-
17 May 2017, 01:19 PM
Back again for another go at the uk server... The Viking horde from norway has arrived....

Lord Aslan
17 May 2017, 05:38 PM
I bid you welcome and I thank you ever so much for coming to our South Eastern Quadrant!

thedevilexists
17 May 2017, 06:17 PM
Oooohhh first fight is on

Zippy5
18 May 2017, 03:45 PM
South looks much busier than north early on (Current top 10 allies).

NW:

D.inc

NE:

TBA/TBC (assuming they are together)

SW:

TE / EHW
BBT
NWA

SE:

EFH
TV
F&F

tiger
19 May 2017, 07:12 AM
It's a loooooong time since I've played on any UK server. Is someone able/willing to provide a quick update of who's who?
Anyone planning on writing an alliance analysis?