PDA

View Full Version : Bending but not breaking the rules

Tiny Clanger
11 Jun 2017, 10:41 AM
We've had some strange goings on in the NW this server.
I've read through some of the rules on chiefing, artifacts, etc.

I wondered if any of the following have ever been considered ....

How many times you can join the same alliance in one server .... we have some people join the same alliance seven or eight times so far.

Should an artifact with alliance wide effects (such as a WW plan) become disabled for a number of days after you change alliance?

Beetroot.
11 Jun 2017, 11:44 AM
Interesting, there's also the multi accounts, mass spikings and countless self raiding coming from the wonderful NW too this server tut tut

Eric Bloodaxe
11 Jun 2017, 05:20 PM
.. and still they are loosing! Hah! Cheats and bad at it!

Of course, they could have made the embarrasment so much worse by bragging and being arrogant at the forums...

ggnore13
11 Jun 2017, 06:27 PM
Should an artifact with alliance wide effects (such as a WW plan) become disabled for a number of days after you change alliance?

Shut up or if your ally takes a plan by accident I will not share the second one with you! :8) But seriously I agree this is a reasonable suggestion. Right now plans exchange are way too easy. We have 6 WWs in this server and people only need a total of 7 plans to build all of those lol..

Interesting, there's also the multi accounts, mass spikings and countless self raiding coming from the wonderful NW too this server tut tut

Hahaaa! :D This coming from your lot is soo weird. Really did not expect it. I can't argue with the self raiding (did it myself for 7 days). Multis.. I got none but I can't speak for everyone on this matter.
Now let us check the honorable AA.
1. Self raiding. Taken 19:32 server time.
1.1. 102 966 272 - this is the exact number of the res raided by the top 10 raiding players you have alone! Pretty good score, well done. Adding the rest of the raiding players your ally score should be insane right now... oh wait..
1.2. 47 039 726 - this is the exact number of AA total raiding score.

A bug maybe? :(

2. Multis.
Again I cannot speak for other players because I have no such intel. But among the spikings there was something interesting.. See one of my players spiked a fat inactive farm in NE long time ago with prats, hero and legs. Then the farm suddenly woke up and sent his legs and hero home. Few minutes later an AA player landed some haeduans on the poor prats standing in there. No idea what happened. Good guess probably.

3. Eric (being noted as a part of my post being his top accomplishment this server so congratz are in order).

What's with the forum activity these days? Don't you have a stone to crawl back under or you are just lost and can't find the way back home?
Want some bragging? Sure. There are only 7 more players in the ENTIRE history of UK Travian that managed to build a stronger WWk than mine. That makes it pretty hard for me to feel.. "loosing" as you put it.

Inky
11 Jun 2017, 07:57 PM
Shut up or if your ally takes a plan by accident I will not share the second one with you! :8) But seriously I agree this is a reasonable suggestion. Right now plans exchange are way too easy. We have 6 WWs in this server and people only need a total of 7 plans to build all of those lol..

Hahaaa! :D This coming from your lot is soo weird. Really did not expect it. I can't argue with the self raiding (did it myself for 7 days). Multis.. I got none but I can't speak for everyone on this matter.
1.1. 102 966 272 - this is the exact number of the res raided by the top 10 raiding players you have alone! Pretty good score, well done. Adding the rest of the raiding players your ally score should be insane right now... oh wait..

2. Multis.
Again I cannot speak for other players because I have no such intel. But among the spikings there was something interesting.. See one of my players spiked a fat inactive farm in NE long time ago with prats, hero and legs. Then the farm suddenly woke up and sent his legs and hero home. Few minutes later an AA player landed some haeduans on the poor prats standing in there. No idea what happened. Good guess probably.

3. Eric (being noted as a part of my post being his top accomplishment this server so congratz are in order).

What's with the forum activity these days? Don't you have a stone to crawl back under or you are just lost and can't find the way back home?
Want some bragging? Sure. There are only 7 more players in the ENTIRE history of UK Travian that managed to build a stronger WWk than mine. That makes it pretty hard for me to feel.. "loosing" as you put it.

Its not about the building these days its about the using and yours failed :( sad times

Beetroot.
11 Jun 2017, 08:27 PM
2. Multis.
....Then the farm suddenly woke up and sent his legs and hero home. Few minutes later an AA player landed some haeduans on the poor prats standing in there. No idea what happened.
Ahaa.. Yeah that was me and was rather funny... I sat the farm, saw achilles spiking away, timed the next incoming - returned the leggos and timed a praet squishing. Was pretty sweet..

themightyreds
11 Jun 2017, 09:12 PM
How many times you can join the same alliance in one server .... we have some people join the same alliance seven or eight times so far.
, as often as you like

Should an artifact with alliance wide effects (such as a WW plan) become disabled for a number of days after you change alliance? No as it hadn't been conquered, whereas the storage/ diet/ trainer usually are

Personally I feel plans were spawned with a NE bias, but that isn't an AA fault its random, plans only offer a build on the WWv otherwise there just a magnet for attacks.
If travian HQ need to change something, its plans

- - - Updated - - -

Tiny Clanger, please don't be sour though, the fragrance of raisin aigres is not pleasant

Eric Bloodaxe
12 Jun 2017, 05:39 AM
Ggnore, coming online a few times a day to build troops and doing nothing else for a whole server is not a great accomplishment. Using the thing failed. You have nothing to show for this whole server.

Big difference between me and you is I am aware I am a mediocre player. You are mediocre as well, but claim superiority regurarly. Lol

FREYA
12 Jun 2017, 07:35 AM

2. Multis.

wkwkwkwkwk no comment for that, only want to give expression with laugh lol

TheCodfather
12 Jun 2017, 10:20 AM

Sounds like a touch of the sour grapes to me mate.
Wouldn't anybody share their plans with your alliance (2 sets are required I believe, and you have none) ​?

Tiny Clanger
12 Jun 2017, 11:19 AM
Wouldn't anybody share their plans with your alliance (2 sets are required I believe, and you have none) ​?

The dragon said that previously ....... in a foreign language :-)
No, not sour grapes ..... we have had good fun fighting this server ... and I personally never have any interest in building a WW. Being in a quad where there are four alliances playing together (Olympia, Foo, Pantheon and Rush) players constantly moving between those and chiefing villages off each other made me wonder why we have restrictions on who can chief from who anyway. Why not the same alliance and sitters or the same IP address?
(in case you wondering .... I'm not interested in chiefing other players villages either)

Beetroot.
12 Jun 2017, 11:23 AM
Ggnore, coming online a few times a day to build troops and doing nothing else for a whole server is not a great accomplishment. Using the thing failed. You have nothing to show for this whole server.

Big difference between me and you is I am aware I am a mediocre player. You are mediocre as well, but claim superiority regurarly. Lol
Superiority you say..

Yah don't mind if I do!!

#BeetnikforKing
#Ggnoreisstillabore

- - - Updated - - -

... I'm not interested in chiefing other players villages either)
Erm well.. chiefing is literally the only reason I play lol

Loric
12 Jun 2017, 12:11 PM
I'm loving the clear hypocrisy of bragging from some A.A people, after the disaster of letting a diet go I was ready to walk, my co-leader being able to keep two wings together battling a language barrier for most is a thing in itself, the baiting and sometimes childish antics displayed on here convinces me some of you really don't deserve to be on a winning team.

Eric Bloodaxe
12 Jun 2017, 12:59 PM
Me? I dont care about winning at all. I care about ggnore loosing :)

eddy18
12 Jun 2017, 01:13 PM
I'm loving the clear hypocrisy of bragging from some A.A people, after the disaster of letting a diet go I was ready to walk, my co-leader being able to keep two wings together battling a language barrier for most is a thing in itself, the baiting and sometimes childish antics displayed on here convinces me some of you really don't deserve to be on a winning team.

Might want to read some of what Ggnore the Bbore is putting up in the forums before you judge us for not being more appreciative of your achievements this sever. And as for this 'baiting and childish antics' you speak of, I wouldn't have thought there is any need to look across the boarder to find it.

Beetroot.
12 Jun 2017, 01:17 PM
Well the good news is you only have 5 more days of baiting and childish antics..

:ahoy::ahoy:

ggnore13
12 Jun 2017, 01:50 PM
It's always extremely funny to watch the mediocre players which think they are somewhat decent face the undeniable. Because in reality.. AA is the best team on the server. But overall your success is a result of the lack of another decent team (yes I can see the many flaws of my team and unlike you I am not afraid of being honest about it) rather than you being so good. Simple as that. Already stated why that is in the other topic so no need to repeat it here. #beetnikforkingofwhatlol? he was the off coord of AA (apparently) that was super successful in hitting 6c capitals and lvl 12 fields and managed to lose all of his team smashies once he thought he's smart enough to do some real damage. When you first started to attack us we were so bad in the matters of def that we could barely defend a total of 3 targets (both my cap and hammer village along with many other juicy targets were left undefended in the first 3 ops you did). Yet the lack of skills prevented you from figuring that out and do some actual damage before we could get the numbers up.

And if we're gonna discuss individual players I am indeed superior (as Eric suggested) to every single one of your players. And you can cry about it all day (I actually prefer it that way) but you lack the facts to disprove that. And you are writing angry posts trying to compensate for it. :grouphug: And it makes my day. Except for Eric. I feel a little sad about the guy. :(

And Eddy.. what do you want me to say? You act as if you're a good player but I've seen you playing without Andy once and it was a disaster. Want me to show you some respect for managing to build less than average WWk and allowing it to get caught at home a couple of times?

See? I speak with facts. You reply with "blah, blah, we wish you were bad but you're so amazing and we hate you for it". When I'm confronted about poor play of our team I am realistic about it and don't deny it. You bury your head in the sand and prefer not to think about it as it might hurt your ego.

P.S. Beetnik, you sat the innactive player that your alliance farmed? Now that's interesting. :P

Beetroot.
12 Jun 2017, 02:18 PM
Yeah I asked to sit him to see who was spiking!

And I wonder what hurts you more, the fact that mediocre players beat you down, or that simple tactics beat you down?

:ahoy:

mhudson
12 Jun 2017, 03:31 PM
Just a reminder. If you suspect someone is breaking the rules please report them to the server multihunter

Ryder
12 Jun 2017, 04:53 PM

Slightly late on this here but meh.

Basically you're asking for alliances to not be able to share Plans around like they have on uk2. Would make for a much quicker post :D

The thing is if that happened then all people would do is have the WW holders and Plan holders in the same wing and confed up with their alliance to allow trade routes etc. What do you then ask of HQ to do? To stop multi WW holders in one alliance?

The simplicity is that there is always a way around things. People adapt to the game. Atm the game allows the sharing of plans to help build WW's. If they stopped it, they'd go about it another way. Just got to suck it up.

Eric Bloodaxe
13 Jun 2017, 05:30 AM
"Facts" are, ggnore, your account accomplished absolutely nothing all server. Nothing.

And your team failed, despite being sad and desperate enough to team up with more than half the server. Lol. You obviously have the leadership skill of a drunken lemming, when you can't get it right with those odds vs a group of 60 drunk, old and mediocre players

Ya_dun_goofed
13 Jun 2017, 07:26 AM

That's funny because some of the people using these "childish antics" were heavily involved with getting the alliance to where it is today :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm someone who likes to play with in the spirit of the rules, but if we are being honest here bending the rules has and always will be part of how the world works(not just games)... People will always bend the rules to their advantage, it is best not to concern yourself with it.

FREYA
13 Jun 2017, 07:38 AM
Just a reminder. If you suspect someone is breaking the rules please report them to the server multihunter

I DID!!!!

BUT WHAT YOU ALL DO?

YOU ALL DO NOTHING, AND NOW LOOK THE SERVER RUINED

glad there is tourney server, so i can play seriously at there, comparing in here

commander
13 Jun 2017, 07:54 AM
Aren't the tourney servers where the highest amount of cheating occurs? :p

eddy18
13 Jun 2017, 11:10 AM
And Eddy.. what do you want me to say? You act as if you're a good player but I've seen you playing without Andy once and it was a disaster. Want me to show you some respect for managing to build less than average WWk and allowing it to get caught at home a couple of times?

Get back to me when you actually win a server, then feel free to come and have a chat about who is a good player.

and ffs lol, I get one hammer partly caught at home and that defines me as a player does it ;( But if you really want to talk about that server, still ended up with a few hundred k def, a ton of off points, 37 villages chiefed, and spent the whole of endgame watching the WW through the night and in the end we won the sever...so if that is my worst sever ever then reckon I can live with that.

And lastly, I never asked for respect, nor said I was a good player. Loric asked for some respect and you are the one who keeps telling me I'm not a good player. Keep your insecurities to your self, dont need to keep throwing them all over everyone else

Inky
13 Jun 2017, 11:43 AM
He has to try and put people down to make himself look good.
Dont forget his WWK didnt even do the job it was meant to ;)

Id rather have Eddy on my team than Ggnore any day :cc: ..... and im sure many others will say the same

Tiny Clanger
13 Jun 2017, 01:29 PM

oh hang on ... are you in OGC ?

Loric
13 Jun 2017, 03:12 PM
"Facts" are, ggnore, your account accomplished absolutely nothing all server. Nothing.

And your team failed, despite being sad and desperate enough to team up with more than half the server. Lol. You obviously have the leadership skill of a drunken lemming, when you can't get it right with those odds vs a group of 60 drunk, old and mediocre players

I wasn't going to comment until this appeared, your statement is factually incorrect, their hammer did enough damage to your WW to bring it down below the others, forcing you to attack the other wonders, so you've already lost credibility there.

In terms of how successful the NW was, we were hoping for more, but having a large number of players being sucked up by real life commitments without another 1-2 duals to step in we knew we were always in for an uphill battle having another alliance to contest with in our quad and a full embassy of player across the border who mostly had duals. Many disagree with ggnore and almost exclusively have been outside observers, I have seen months of dedication from them leading both Russian and English speaking halves of a confed that has made the best out of an unfortunate turn of events and simply doesn't get the credit.

But congrats on coming here with a solid team behind your backs, would we have liked for it to be closer? Sure! Although it seems too many servers are won by teams with little opposition because most of the seasoned players team up with each other.

Ya_dun_goofed
13 Jun 2017, 03:20 PM
Aren't the tourney servers where the highest amount of cheating occurs? :p

Yes...

Bots everywhere, they are the absolute worst.

FREYA
16 Jun 2017, 07:09 AM
Yes...

Bots everywhere, they are the absolute worst.

at least MH at there do something, rather sit and just watch
with the new system bot user will be easy to detect

dont comparing each server, every server have their story

i am talk in here for this server, not talking with turney server.

if you have guts why you only play in local server? lol
once again, if you have guts....

b0wnz
16 Jun 2017, 03:05 PM
we all have guts w/o it we wont live long....

Ya_dun_goofed
16 Jun 2017, 04:00 PM
at least MH at there do something, rather sit and just watch
with the new system bot user will be easy to detect

dont comparing each server, every server have their story

i am talk in here for this server, not talking with turney server.

if you have guts why you only play in local server? lol
once again, if you have guts....

IDK I think I first played with Angel in the com tournament servers(I believe it was my second server or so), I was also fairly active in USX a while back... But ya why don't I play in other regions... Almost like I'm planning to start a com account to waste the time between AA's next server.

Inky
16 Jun 2017, 05:18 PM
Who said we would be back here ?

Trouble
16 Jun 2017, 06:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

Ya_dun_goofed
18 Jun 2017, 06:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

Your sig says no cringe, then you go and post a Limp Bizkit video.

themightyreds
22 Jun 2017, 10:48 PM

does this include johnnyboyp joining NemRis? briefly so you can get over the 50 mark, note that SWM haven't helped since, as they head for 70 your still on 51 (yes ok were on 46)
I was under the impression that NemRis & SWM were no longer friends, but hey its just a game, and some people would do anything to win

themightyreds
25 Jun 2017, 09:36 PM
No response from Tiny Clanger (how dare allies help each other out complainer) perhaps happy that SWM are feeding NemRis scraps, because of course they'd never work together again.

Tiny Clanger
26 Jun 2017, 12:13 PM
No response from Tiny Clanger (how dare allies help each other out complainer) perhaps happy that SWM are feeding NemRis scraps, because of course they'd never work together again.

Sorry I didn't reply promptly .. I got bored and went on holiday .. and I am playing the tournament server ..... SWM enjoyed us taking your plan so much that they want to help us .....

I've forgotten who you are already ... Red Dragon, OGC ?

(how dare allies help each other out complainer)
You missed the point didn't you ......

The Zombie
29 Jun 2017, 11:04 PM
Well i've got to give it to ggnore and his merry band of plastic gods. They have managed to work with every other person and his dog apart from Nemris I believe in there quest purely to stop AA from winning. You never know it may well work as well, it has been a very exciting end to the game battling off WWk's and WWr's from all the other quads and rebuilding to still lead the way just now. It's the SW's time coming up to hit us.. let's see how massive these hammers are after simming them up for so long while everyone else uses their's up on each other. It is looking like a very tight end to the server, who will win, ggnore and one of his 250+ friends/past friends across this server or the 57 in AA, or Nemris even. Bring it on for a good finish. We will hold our heads up high no matter what happens and whoever wins, the big question is can anyone else :D

themightyreds
30 Jun 2017, 08:42 PM
I've forgotten who you are already ... Red Dragon, OGC
fair enough, at least I don't need the Soup Dragon to feed me, oh sorry I mean your nemesis SWM to give you a boost.
Nick I'm not slating you or NemRis, but come on, you state you won't work with SWM, whilst camber is sat in your ally with a plan set, go figure