PDA

View Full Version : Game WvV R56

El Host Accountio
01 Jul 2017, 07:06 AM
Welcome,

We have a few new players this round so I will give a brief overview of how the game is played, for a complete list of the rules plese see the below thread.

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79863

Aim of the game - Eliminate the members of the other team. The wolves begin the game knowing who the players on their team are however the villagers know who nobody but themselves are.

How to achieve this - There is a vote each night (All players should send their vote in, as well as any special roles they may have, to the host account via the forum by 9:30pm each night). The person with the most votes against them will be eliminated, a bit like big brother or the weakest link if you like. Once eliminted the players role will be revealed at the bottom of this post. That person is now no longer able to influence the game in any way. Dead players will be allowed to remain in the game chat so long as they behave themselves, what constitues behaving is at the host's discretion.

Irritating the host can result in death, again at that hosts discretion. <--- new rule for this round, I like it :)

Win Conditions;

Villagers - Must eliminate all wolves to win.

Wolves - Must outnumber the villagers. e.g. after a kill post there is 4 wolves remaining and only 3 vilagers remaining the wolves win.

The ratio of wolves to vilagers is 1:3, no i will not confirm how the splits have been allocated.

The roles:

Good Guys:

Seer: The seer can investigate one player each night to see what their role is.

Taxi: The taxi swaps the effects that would be applied to two people (This does not swap Medic however.)

Medic: The medic can protect one person from being killed by the alpha each night.

The secret society Leader: Leader of the secret society of villages, starts as the only member. A group who know all of eachother. Can recruit one mason per round. If he/she attempts to recruit a wolf, they are killed. They still play for team villager.

Hairy Villager: Normal villager, but appears as a wolf when seered.

Elite bodyguard: Can protect one person each night, all effects that would've hit the target (except lynch) hit the bodygaurd instead. If the bodygaurd takes the alpha kill then he kills the alpha too.

Peacekeeper: For one KP in the round they can prevent a lynch from happening.
and
For one KP in the round they can prevent all specials from using their special (includes alpha)
(Cannot prevent their own lynch. If killed can still use their role.)

Bad Guys:

Alpha Wolf: The alpha wolf can pick one person to kill each night. If the alpha is killed the wolves will need to promote a nnew alpha from their ranks.

Vote Blocker: Chose a player, their vote doesn't count this round. Cannot pick the same player two nights in a row.

Seer Blocker: Once per night pick a wolf. If seered, that wolf will appear as a villager.

Roles shall be distributed today.

Please send in all your votes to the host account (that's this account) before 9:30pm 02/07/17 and then the same time each night after. You can vote "no lynch" if you do not wish to kill someone but failure to send in any vote will be marked as inactive. The majority vote wins, if split exactly 50:50 then no lynch will take place.

I think i have covered the basics but if you have any questions then feel free to ask (this will not count as irritating the host)

The contestants:

1 Inky - Villager (seer)
2 Razorwind
3 Mercedes - Wulf
4 Trouble - Villager
5 Zab
6 GTA - Villager
7 Bob Hawken
8 CBA - Villager
9 Kelo - Villager (Bodygaurd)
10 M-K - Villager (Secret Society Leader)
11 Lagushki - Villager (Taxi)
12 Creaky Cait
13 Andi - Villager
14 Death Master
15 Tombo - Villager
16 Table - Wulf
17 PFK
18 INQO
19 Only meee - Villager
20 Jakeyyy - Wulf
21 Corrers - Wulf (alpha)

Creaky Cait
02 Jul 2017, 01:15 PM
Questions: About new specials

The secret society Leader: Leader of the secret society of villages, starts as the only member. A group who know all of eachother. Can recruit one mason per round. If he/she attempts to recruit a wolf, they are killed. They still play for team villager.

1) Does 'round' mean 1 per night or once for the whole game?
2) If they find a wolf does the wolf die or the SS die ?
3) If they find a wolf does that wolf get added to the masons room before they die

Hairy Villager: Normal villager, but appears as a wolf when seered.
1) Will the Gods create a confirmed villagers room and if so put the hairy villager in that room?
2) Will it be up to the seer whether they create a confirmed villager and whether / who they put in it?

Seer Blocker: Once per night pick a wolf. If seered, that wolf will appear as a villager.
1) Will the Gods create a confirmed villagers room and if so put the wolves who have benefitted from seer blocker in that room?
2) Will it be up to the seer whether they create a confirmed villager and whether / who they put in it

Cait

Bob Hawken
02 Jul 2017, 01:30 PM
Also Vote blocker

Do they block a vote per night or for the whole round?

notorious crunchie
02 Jul 2017, 02:48 PM
I'm afk at the moment so you get you get the short answer.

By round I meant round of votes rather the WvV round, not a great choice of words but I was thinking more like rounds down the pub when I wrote it...

Creation of rooms and adding players to them will be at the relevant player's discretion. I will discus it further with them once their first result has been found.

Edit: peacekeeper is once full stop of each.

Edit 2: SS can recruit one per nigh and the leader dies if they find a wolf, the wolf carries on as normal oblivious to what had happened.

Bob Hawken
02 Jul 2017, 03:14 PM
Super Crunch - thanks for checking in. If you could please amend the rules when you are not afk - I think that would be clearest for everyone. Cheers.

Creaky Cait
02 Jul 2017, 03:22 PM
Cool so as long as the SSL doesnt find a wolf on the first night (and so die) if they find a villager on the first night - they can tell them who they are looking at next - and then if they do die that will at least identify a wolf

Cait

Mouse-Keyboard
02 Jul 2017, 04:09 PM
In case anyone doesn't want to trawl through several thousand useless Skype messages, we're lynching Mercedes tonight.

Creaky Cait
02 Jul 2017, 05:34 PM
Im breaking my usual No Lynch convention and going for Trouble - solely so I don't have to listen to him all round.

Normal service of voting for people based on there being some kind of sign / evidence for the rest of the nights !

Btw Alex - what's the 'we' I've only seen you suggest Meme? :D

Cait

Mouse-Keyboard
02 Jul 2017, 06:12 PM
Btw Alex - what's the 'we' I've only seen you suggest Meme? :D

I'm not the only person (although everyone else who's said they are voting for her have long Skype names that I can't remember). She's been far quieter than she normally is, which, as Andi said, almost always means she's a wolf.

Mercedes
02 Jul 2017, 08:18 PM
Or it could just be she was enjoying an unusually sunny day and making the most of it.

more likely M-K is worried I'll lynch him and wants revenge for me running a lynch on him in the past.

I'll be voting to lynch Jakeyy tonight because I would hate to break with tradition.

El Host Accountio
02 Jul 2017, 10:11 PM
KP night 1

Sorry. As the regular players know I'm terrible at this part :(

Inky Trouble
Razorwind Jakeyyy
Mercedes absent
Trouble Mercedes
Zab Trouble
GTA No lynch
Bob Hawken Trouble
CBA Trouble
Kelo No lynch
M-K Mercedes
Lagushki No lynch
Creaky Cait Trouble
Andi Trouble
Death Master Trouble
Tombo absent
Table Jakeyyy
PFK No lynch
INQO No lynch
Only meee No Lynch
Jakeyyy absent
Corrers Death master

Lynch vote - trouble - villager

Alpha kill - onlymeee - villager

Mercedes
03 Jul 2017, 06:07 AM
Too much Pimms in the garden yesterday, I sent my vote to Notorious Crunchie instead of El Hostio (face palm).

So two villagers lost on the first night, not a good start! Cait was the first to suggest Trouble and I understand her reasons, plus if she was a wolf I think she would be unlikely to try to lead a vote on a villager first night, but interesting to see who else jumped on the bandwagon. Inky, Zab, Bob, CBA, Andi and Death Master. Death Master is new so I may give him the benefit of the doubt. Andi would just follow Cait regardless. CBA did it very quietly. I think I may look at going for him tonight.

Andi
03 Jul 2017, 11:01 AM
Hey I have voted for Cait previously. So regardless was a bit harsh! But yeah, followed her last night, knowing it would be a risk of trouble being a vill.

Will follow the chat today regarding cba, but keeping an open mind.

El Host Accountio
03 Jul 2017, 09:51 PM
KP night 2

So, just as the newer players were thinking to themselves "what a lovely little game with such nice people" POW 2 villagers were brutally murdered. One by the evil vicious wolves and another by the equaly vicious towns people.

The people of the town dealt with their grief in different ways. Razorwind praised the alpha for avenging his village from 9 years ago. Bob Hawken made a spreadsheet. Death Master retold tales of conquering Mercedes's Village. CBA went fishing. Most others just started accusing each other.

There was only one logical solution, kill more people.....

Inky - No Lynch
Razorwind - CBA
Mercedes - CBA
Trouble - Dead
Zab - No Lynch
GTA - CBA
Bob Hawken - CBA
CBA - Andi
Kelo - Corres
M-K - Andi
Lagushki - Tombo
Creaky Cait - CBA
Andi - Death Master
Death Master - No Lynch
Tombo - PFK
Table - Creaky Cait
PFK - No Lynch
INQO - CBA
Only meee - Dead
Jakeyyy - Tombo
Corrers - No Lynch

Lynch Vote - CBA (Villager)

The alpha was sat in wait for it's victim to arrive however once they got out of the taxi it was not the expected target. They killed them anyway.

Alpha Vote - Inky (seer)

The SS leader failed to recruit their target. Instead recruiting their bodygaurd.

Creaky Cait
04 Jul 2017, 09:22 PM
Ok there is 10 minutes left
1) Bev implied she had specific suspicion of someone - at the time I didnt know she was seer - but narrowed it down to PFK or Razor
2) Once she died - I believed she seered PFK
3) I still believe that - and that she got a wolf result

BUT

4) there is a hairy villager
5) he JUST indicated he was that - which is possible (late as it is
6) he also indicated the taxi switched him with Inky (ie he was alpha target)

So if you are the hairy villager - come out :D but know if you lie - and PFK is revealed as the hairy villager - then you're obviously a wolf

Its too risky for him to fake it
Im changing my lynch vote :D
Cait

Creaky Cait
04 Jul 2017, 09:30 PM
If anyone else is a hairy villager - they really should come forward today or tomorrow!

Cait

El Host Accountio
04 Jul 2017, 10:00 PM
KP
IO
LS
LT

With the innocent villagers dropping like flies and the seer dead the village turned it hopes to the secret underground sociecty of villager that had been working in the shadows. Due to their shadowy nature however it was very difficult to know what they were up to.

Creaky Cait decided to search through the ancient transcripts but eventually got bored and thought "meh, let's kill PFK". The village rallied behind her as they been running around like headless chickens without a seer to lead them. Until the 11th hour when;

Razorwind - ABSENT
Mercedes - PFK
Zab - PFK
GTA - DEATH MASTER
Bob Hawken - NO LYNCH
Kelo - CORRES
M-K - ANDI
Lagushki - ANDI
Creaky Cait - ANDI
Andi - ABSENT
Death Master - ANDI
Tombo? - ABSENT
Table - CREAKY CAIT
PFK - ANDI
INQO - PFK
Jakeyyy - TOMBO
Corrers - CAIT

Lynch - Andi - Villager
Alpha - GTA - Villager

Tombo457
04 Jul 2017, 10:19 PM
Vote was changed v. late to Andi in Skype chat, MK hasn't been around on Skype all day and wasn't on forum when evidence was posted, coincidence or preplanned by wolf/wolves?

Mouse-Keyboard
04 Jul 2017, 11:10 PM
Vote was changed v. late to Andi in Skype chat, MK hasn't been around on Skype all day and wasn't on forum when evidence was posted, coincidence or preplanned by wolf/wolves?

MK has been calling for Andi to be lynched for two days now.

Tombo457
04 Jul 2017, 11:34 PM
MK has been calling for Andi to be lynched for two days now.

You didn't mention it today in Skype or on forum? And he ended up a villi

Mouse-Keyboard
05 Jul 2017, 01:39 AM
You didn't mention it today in Skype or on forum? And he ended up a villi

I brought it up quite a few times on day 2, I wasn't on much yesterday (I'm only just reading through the chat now).

El Host Accountio
05 Jul 2017, 10:07 PM
kp4

^Imagine that is in big awesome writing....

due to the repeated and quickly escalating death threats i am going to skip this part....

Razorwind - TABLE
Mercedes - BOB
Zab - INQO
Bob Hawken - RAZOR
Kelo - TABLE
M-K - INQO
Lagushki - RAZOR
Creaky Cait - TABLE
Death Master - ABSENT
Tombo? - CAIT
Table - CAIT
PFK - KELO
INQO - CAIT
Jakeyyy - TABLE
Corrers - INQO

Lynch - Table (Wulf)

The alpha went in for the kill full of confidence, blinded by the moment they didn't notice the bodygaurd. The body gaurd wook the alpha's fangs but managed to take the alpha down with them. A new alpha emerges from the wolves ranks.

Alpha - Kelo (Bodygaurd)
Bodyguard - Corres (alpha)

El Host Accountio
06 Jul 2017, 09:46 PM
KP5

Well it's thursday so, let's all kill Tombo

Razorwind - TOMBO
Mercedes - TOMBO
Zab - ABSENT
Bob Hawken - TOMBO
M-K - TOMBO
Lagushki - TOMBO
Creaky Cait - TOMBO
Death Master - TOMBO
Tombo - M-K
PFK - TOMBO
INQO - TOMBO
Jakeyyy - TOMBO
The Host - TOMBO

Lynch vote -Tombo (villager)

Alpha vote - Blocked by the Medic.

The Secret Society leader attemted to recruit a wolf, the wolf could not be persuaded however and mauler the SSL to death.

Mauled SSL - Mouse-Keyboard

Creaky Cait
07 Jul 2017, 06:52 PM
So tonight should be interesting

1) The SSL group know a wolf
2) The medic knows a villager (who may or may not be one of the SSL group)

With 3 in the SSL group

and 3 wolves

That would leave 4 villagers.

I hope tonight - when SSL announce who MK looked for last night that ALL the villagers vote to kill the wolf.
I hope also any remaining specials outside the SSL group realise then who they can trust - and speak to an SSL member.

They haven't yet.

Cait

Creaky Cait
07 Jul 2017, 07:58 PM
So

Meme is the confirmed wolf
She even confirmed herself :D

I reccommend people make sure they vote her out :) (although its tempting to go for someone else since she's a dead furball walking now - but I can't pretend I know who that someone else is yet)

Cait

Mercedes
07 Jul 2017, 08:28 PM
Rights for wolves

Wolves should have the same rights as villagers

1. No lynching. It's disgusting that as soon as a wolf is outed you all want to lynch them. Wolves are cute and furry and should be loved and given lots of tummy tickles.
2. No hiding. Wolves should be able to live their lives openly, without fear of castigation, humiliation or lynching. Wolves are people with fur.

If you agree with with me that wolves are an endangered and persecuted species, then join me in around my final night's campfire for a chorus of Kum Bah Yah. Peaceful demonstration against the system people, furry and unfurry both welcome. There is no discrimination here.

Creaky Cait
07 Jul 2017, 08:29 PM
Im so inspired Im joining the Wolf Liberation Front!

Equality For Wolves!
Down with anti canine prejudice

But I will do it after I've lynched Meme

Cait

Mercedes
07 Jul 2017, 08:36 PM
Meanie :(

i feel persecuted.

Creaky Cait
07 Jul 2017, 08:39 PM
In the interest of all this sisterly and fraternal love
can I encourage the specials that have not come forward - thiis will substantially help us identify the furry types that need our love and oh so close attention - close and loving and affectionate obviously

Cait

Mercedes
07 Jul 2017, 09:01 PM
Don't trust her. She kills puppies. Cute little furry things who trust you with their lives. How could you!

El Host Accountio
07 Jul 2017, 09:38 PM
I'm very drunk and I'm very sorry;

KP today

Peacekeeper blocked all specials

Lynch:

8xMercedes
Death master
PFK
Bob
Cait
Zab
Lag
Inqo
Razor

1xCait
Mercedes

Lynch = Mercedes (newest alpha)

A new alpha arises yet again

Mouse-Keyboard
07 Jul 2017, 10:28 PM
Revenge is best served in unanimous lynching form.

Mercedes
08 Jul 2017, 07:27 AM
This is discrimination against wolves. Wolves are people too!

El Host Accountio
08 Jul 2017, 09:49 PM
KP7?

Still hungover :(

Razorwind - absent
Zab - Jakeyyy
Bob Hawken - Jakeyyy
Lagushki - Jakeyyy
Creaky Cait - Jakeyyy
Death Master - absent
PFK - Jakeyyy
INQO - Jakeyyy
Jakeyyy - Cait

Lynch vote - Jakeyyy (Alpha the 3rd, new one etc etc)

Alpha vote - Lag (Taxi)

El Host Accountio
09 Jul 2017, 10:10 PM
KP8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Razorwind - absent
Zab - INQO
Bob Hawken -Zab
Creaky Cait - Zab
Death Master - absent
PFK - absent
INQO - Zab