Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the plan after this round?

Default What's the plan after this round?

Looking at the stats, it's looking to be the last server with any resemblance of a competitive end-game, and honestly isnt all that fun playing with just 400ish players over 11 alliances. Granted I believe there's a higher concentration of experienced players since there's a lack of new players, but the *yadda yadda yadda* *words words words*, but that's just my opinion.

So, are you planning on roughin' out uk1 again? Moving to another more crowded server? Saying sod it to travian?

I myself won't be playing T5, tried it hated it.

If the EU servers continue I would be up for some of them maybe.

other than that it's either give up it go to somewhere with higher numbers, US servers???

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Khnum's Avatar

I would never say never but I reckon that's enough for me.

Game design changes have totally failed to attract a new audience but yet they have managed to alienate those who enjoyed this rather niche game.

From the dizzy heights of 3.6 the makers decided to coin in & by doing so they started to appeal to less & less gamers.

The only thing that would attract is by making it more competitive again but T.5 encourages country dwelling & gold spend even more .

Make the map smaller , less servers , less gold incentive & take the cartoon aspect away. The changes haven't worked & someone needs to pull the plug if the numbers drop out any more surely ?!

Bah humbug ? Maybe but for me , I'm out !

I might make a return, i personally have no problem with 4.4, will almost certainly try t5 at least. I got a beta code, but i rage quit the tutorial as it kept telling me to upgrade a wheat field all the way to level 5 and wouldn't let me leave the tutorial!

Uk2 then heading over the pond to .com I think lads
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Heard too many stories of multi accounts and the like for that to take my fancy

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

played a usx for a short time .was suronded by villages but could not raid any of them - they where all banned was blamed on the cheating Russians .... but all I new was it sucked .

AE x2 im playing seem good so far .......arties claimed after 3 weeks ect .

Yeah iv heard bad things about the usx servers, away to see what the hype about on .com is like though. I don't enjoy speed servers anyway, too time consuming
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member boxerboy89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Khnum View Post
    I would never say never but I reckon that's enough for me.

Game design changes have totally failed to attract a new audience but yet they have managed to alienate those who enjoyed this rather niche game.

From the dizzy heights of 3.6 the makers decided to coin in & by doing so they started to appeal to less & less gamers.

The only thing that would attract is by making it more competitive again but T.5 encourages country dwelling & gold spend even more .

Make the map smaller , less servers , less gold incentive & take the cartoon aspect away. The changes haven't worked & someone needs to pull the plug if the numbers drop out any more surely ?!

Bah humbug ? Maybe but for me , I'm out !
    I'm the same as this.
    Also I think it's time to stop playing games that require my attention from morning to night! lol
    UK4 - Mr.Joe | UK1 - Stormfront

I have no idea what I'll do. UK19 is proving to be a breath of fresh air, and I might do UK2 one last time, but after that I think it might finally be time for me to gracefully bow out of the Travian world.
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    I think it might finally be time for me to gracefully bow out of the Travian world.
    Everyone says that

I apparently retired from travian 4 years ago, as you can see it's going really well
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gwoww View Post
    Everyone says that
    As you can see from my forum account join date (that I created a year or so after joining) I have been here alltogether too long and should probably give quitting a decent effort. With any luck, by the time I cave in, Travian will have gone bust and I wont be able to return!!
    I apparently retired from travian 4 years ago, as you can see it's going really well
    I tried it about 4 years ago too, lasted almost 6 months. This stuffs like crack to me.

Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

I might be making an early exit even before this server ends if josh keeps up the pounding.

What were your alliance doing mate? Not defending TNC's WW that's for sure, not defending you either. Where was the defense?
    Plot twist: all TSL defense is in ~FOX~ WW!?
    old UK1 - Stormfront
    New UK1 - Who knows?

[8:47 PM] Andrew: Henry is definitely right

The plot thickens.....

That logic is terrifyingly possible
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Quote Originally Posted by HBowsher View Post
    What were your alliance doing mate? Not defending TNC's WW that's for sure, not defending you either. Where was the defense?
    Plot twist: all TSL defense is in ~FOX~ WW!?

I like this comment. I like this comment a lot.

Josh go to sleep damnit. I'm allowed to be up this early as its Christmas and I'm a child.
    old UK1 - Stormfront
    New UK1 - Who knows?

[8:47 PM] Andrew: Henry is definitely right

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast