Thread: DC vs Black mamba

Default DC vs Black mamba

DC send 18 heros to attack Black mamba and...
    Last edited by toris; 28 Dec 2015 at 05:26 PM.

And I believe they killed a lot of nature. That was clearly there plan. They didn't send catapults to destroy your village did they?
    Think outside of the box, create your own path in life. “You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh because you are all the same.”
    ~ Daniel Knode

Quote Originally Posted by PaRaSiTe View Post
    And I believe they killed a lot of nature. That was clearly there plan. They didn't send catapults to destroy your village did they?
    he not kill so much nature. maybe 1/8 to what i have - and i fix this.
    and no one send catapults.
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by toris View Post
    he not kill so much nature. maybe 1/8 to what i have - and i fix this.
    and no one send catapults.
    hahahaha
    Of course no one would send catapults. If catapults were sent then they would have been killed. I think you lack the required amount of brain cells to note that it wasn't a full-on attack and rather an attack of suicidal heroes to cut down on the amount of nature you have.
    Think outside of the box, create your own path in life. “You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh because you are all the same.”
    ~ Daniel Knode

Cutting down the amounts of nature to what end? a prelude to an upcoming attack, which you would of course come on the forum and boast about....

I smell a rat. Thinking mamba made you look silly and you're trying to blag your way out
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Unsuccessfully cutting down nature by the sounds of it, probably been replaced by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Quote Originally Posted by toris View Post
    DC send 18 heros to attack Black mamba and...
    Well congratuations, a stunning show of your tactical genius! Remind me to bid up cages in the future just to annoy you

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

hmm, attack was unsuccessful

boasting is fair.

Quite amusing they already consider 1 player to be such a threat to warrant alliance wide co-ordination.

PS:

Black mamba has now joined SWM.
    No-cringe signature.

DC were pretty useless on last round so its good to see they are keeping up the trend at least!
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    DC were pretty useless on last round so its good to see they are keeping up the trend at least!
    Sounds grand. DC vs SWM , the ultimate clash between Useless and Rubbish. Should be one for the ages this... :p
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Now if I remember correctly on the last s2... and my memory may be faulty considering I am a bat of advanced age... DC were virtually inactive fairly early on with maybe 3 players alive and the rest just hitchhiking. And I think the SWM "story" has been done before (cue the excuses and the blame game).

Why did I make popcorn again?

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Sounds grand. DC vs SWM , the ultimate clash between Useless and Rubbish. Should be one for the ages this... :p
    now that is an unbelievable statement from a player that has never done anything in his Travian so called carrier. If we win this Era that will be our third. So uk2 must have a lot of rubbish in it over the years. And to date have you ever won anything with the alliance that you started the ERA [ rhetorical question I know the answer] with. You just jump around like a tart. Anyway lets not start all the usual rubbish to use your phrase and have good fun server.

I was in Pulsant for 215 of the 227 days that I was on the last round (I started late) a round which we won. I was in SWM for all of 3 days which was plenty long enough to see I didn't like it, having a conversation shut down by other members in the group chat because it wasn't 'relevant to swm this round' was a particular highlight. Apparantly that makes me a Travian floozy, leaving one alliance early on in the server. Trust me, that makes 90% of players Travian 'tarts'. You're more than happy to take people who leave their alliance into your own, so don't take it so hard when someone leaves yours for another. Its part of the game. Had any one of our players left to join you, you would have taken them in a heartbeat, and certainly not called them a tart . On the way to winning the server with pulsant (In record time) I demolished several of your players caps and chiefed 3 villages from your highest ranked pop player - well - he was at the time, wasn't after. How's that for doing nothing? I'm sure the players losing cropfields, villages and often substantial numbers of their troops, felt great comfort when you told them how I do nothing on this game.

P.S Thanks for the sig quote
    Last edited by MartinJames; 30 Dec 2015 at 03:28 PM.

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

So uk2 must have a lot of rubbish in it over the years.

Did SWM win the last UK2 server? I mean, considering there was a lot of rubbish then I'm sure they won the server. Right? It would be embarrassing if UK2 had a lot of rubbish and SWM still got beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bat View Post

Did SWM win the last UK2 server? I mean, considering there was a lot of rubbish then I'm sure they won the server. Right? It would be embarrassing if UK2 had a lot of rubbish and SWM still got beaten.
    Be even more embarrassing if they lost to an alliance that was in their own SW quad wouldn't you say?

i dont have idea who is SWM in the last servers.
    and i not have idea who is DC in the last servers.
    but now i play in SWM so i think DC have now very big problam this server...
    Gil - Black mamba
    Israeli player going to England
    last: UKX - Dnot Worry
    UK2 - Black mamba

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Be even more embarrassing if they lost to an alliance that was in their own SW quad wouldn't you say?
    Don't forget that 2 players hammered them in the SWM so called WW stronghold area to the point they moved to the NW quad for a WW.
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy