Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paladins

Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member major biscuit's Avatar

Default paladins

ok, so i look at most tueton troops and they look sort of normal and troopish with the normal troops weapons ... buuuttt the paladins have a hammer, a freakin huge hammer but still a hammer so im asking why a hammer? of all the weapons and objects i could of picked for a troop to have, a hammer would have been quite a way down, would you not at least have had spikes on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkest View Post
    If I'm a Hammer would I really want to sacrifice my shiny polished banana by putting crayons on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaw 89 View Post
    If im skipping with a superman costume on and i hit you on the head with a hammer, would i really need to worry about having spikes?

If I'm on horseback and take a swing at your head with a hammer, do you really think I'd need spikes on it?

Signature by Bloodcurdled xx

If I'm on a duck and take a swing at your head with a hammer, do you really think I'd need spikes on it?
    Stop looking at me!

I'm really selfconscious, ok?

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Darkest's Avatar

If I'm a Hammer would I really want to sacrifice my shiny polished banana by putting crayons on it.

if im walking and i hit you with a hammer, would it need spikes on it?

Roman MemberRoman Member shaw 89's Avatar

If im skipping with a superman costume on and i hit you on the head with a hammer, would i really need to worry about having spikes?

Hammers are great weapons of war. Against an armoured foe, it dents and dings the armour, severely restricting the movement of said foe. It also crushes bones and skulls.

maybe the guy just wanted to have a hammer?

its still gona be more effective than having something like a stick?
    (unless its a very sharp stick)

~THE LEGEND~

~THE TALE~

~FLABBAJACK~

He Has A Hat Active MemberActive MemberActive Member Jalis's Avatar

maybe it was a birthday present?
    "These cowardly ideals, they will be the down fall of humanity" "Humanity? I dont see humanity anywhere" - Arteria Cranium

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    If I'm on a duck and take a swing at your head with a hammer, do you really think I'd need spikes on it?
    i lol'ed

i double lol'ed

i tripled lol'ed

Quote Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
    i quadruple lol'ed

overall i broke myself lolling

Quote Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
    I lol'd at that

A hammer is a mans choice! A BIG man, who is not trying to compensate for somthing...Where's my hammer!? I'm feeling insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by major biscuit View Post
    i lol'ed

i double lol'ed

i tripled lol'ed

i quadruple lol'ed

overall i broke myself lolling

you better check your pants aswell

lol If i ran at you with a hammer, would you be looking to see if i had spikes on it?
    Tha's the same as my last post isnt it?
    o well.....................

you better check your pants aswell
    pants are so overrated

commando ftw
    Stop looking at me!

I'm really selfconscious, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    pants are so overrated

commando ftw
    i bet the kid in your picture wishes that someone wore pants that day..

Gaul MemberGaul Member jordan045mfn's Avatar

what would you rather them have? frozen chickens? bar stools? plasma tv's?
    "I reject your reality and substitute it with my own"

5% Percent of teens would have a breakdown if miley cyrus was standing on the edge of a tower ready to jump, copy and paste if you're part of the 95% yelling "Jump sesquipedalian!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.
    i'm a master spammer, so watch out forums,not really, don't wanna get banned

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Reacher0212's Avatar

Does anyone watch that Ultimate Warrior program thing on Bravo where they use computer programs to simulate who would win a fight between certain famous warriors, or special forces? I just watched the William Wallace vs Chaka Zulu one. Wallace had a smallish warhammer, with a blunt end, and a spike on the other side. The mess it made of human skulls (shattered) and a fake but realistic human head (tissue resistance via ballistic gel) with the pointy end were fascinating and disgusting at the same time.

What they do is get some experts on the fighting styles and weaponry to come in, and use the weapons on dummies, sides of beef etc (omg a war axe slashing a side of beef is an awesome sight if a little disturbing) whilst filming in slow motion, measuring speeds, arcs and stuff, then enter the info into the computer. Then at the end, they get live actors to re-enact the fight as the computer predicted it. Quite cool.

Incidentally, Wallace won something like 65%+ of the time, which was deemed to be a crushing victory, whereas Spetznas vs Delta Force or something came in at 53% win for Spetsnaz due to their knife-gun tipping the balance.

It's a great program.

Ontopic more, I'd see the Paladins as being great at inf defence, with their large horses being probably somewhat armored and very heavy, which would be both dangerous and very intimidating for a foe either facing one, charging at one, or having one charge at him. Never mind hundreds of them. Then, with a decent shield to ward off enemy weapons and then WHAMMMO on the noggin with a big hammer. Brutal. I think there is nothing silly about them having a hammer as a weapon. What would you suggest they have OP?
    Currently looking for a dual for my Teuton S2 account. PM me if interested.

Use this link to register a new account on any server, and I'll help you ingame with legal res gifts: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk2_2565

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher0212 View Post
    Does anyone watch that Ultimate Warrior program thing on Bravo where they use computer programs to simulate who would win a fight between certain famous warriors, or special forces? I just watched the William Wallace vs Chaka Zulu one. Wallace had a smallish warhammer, with a blunt end, and a spike on the other side. The mess it made of human skulls (shattered) and a fake but realistic human head (tissue resistance via ballistic gel) with the pointy end were fascinating and disgusting at the same time.

Incidentally, Wallace won something like 65%+ of the time, which was deemed to be a crushing victory, whereas Spetznas vs Delta Force or something came in at 53% win for Spetsnaz due to their knife-gun tipping the balance.

It's a great program.

Ontopic more, I'd see the Paladins as being great at inf defence, with their large horses being probably somewhat armored and very heavy, which would be both dangerous and very intimidating for a foe either facing one, charging at one, or having one charge at him. Never mind hundreds of them. Then, with a decent shield to ward off enemy weapons and then WHAMMMO on the noggin with a big hammer. Brutal. I think there is nothing silly about them having a hammer as a weapon. What would you suggest they have OP?

where would you get the programs?

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Reacher0212's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    where would you get the programs?
    http://bravo.co.uk/

My bad, it's called Deadliest Warrior. There is some links and info on that site, and I believe they might even stream some episodes somewhere in there as I saw it advertised a few weeks ago. Lemme know if you have any luck or enjoy it.

Yes, follow the link, and it will show you the aftermath discussionso of all the previous episodes.
    Currently looking for a dual for my Teuton S2 account. PM me if interested.

Use this link to register a new account on any server, and I'll help you ingame with legal res gifts: http://www.travian.co.uk/?uc=uk2_2565

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher0212 View Post
    What would you suggest they have OP?
    i big hammer with spikes on the bit where its usually flat,

or

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast