Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warlords.... Who thinks it is totally ridiculous?????

Thumbs down Warlords.... Who thinks it is totally ridiculous?????

With Warlords running away with villages & population... does it make anyone not want to play travian again as if you have someone buying everything in sight & spending so much money that no ordinary player can match. Does anyone think that travian needs to rethink about gold purchasing. Maybe they are getting loads of real money from 1 player but maybe loosing for example 500 players that buy a little gold each week???

What is every ones views on this??

yes its rediculous, but nothing to be done. Lets hope T5 is better than T4.

and for the record Ravi and co,
    I <3 you.

Just means having to go to a less populated server to be able to have fun... but it is stupid.. it is killing the game off.. hopefully this time the Multihunters will take more action against friendly farm accounts.. Would be nice to see them punished under "play account for own benefit clause"

Moderator Comment: mod Sam
    I'm sure people have already, but if you do suspect an account of breaking the rules, then please report it and any suspected connected accounts to the multihunter. Posting about it on the forum isn't the way to report it.
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 18 Mar 2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: comment + removed specific detail
    Uk 6 Round 1 - Travian Version 3.0/3.1 Hybrid - Uk Record Off points + Record Hero

Angelic

I disagree with you there scorpiain. The warlords account is simply taking advantage of a system which is there to be exploited. If you had unlimited wads of cash wouldn't you take advantage? I think the answer for most people is yes.

The real problem here lies with the travian team and T4 in general. They've made many changes to the game with the intention of increasing numbers by making it easier for newer players to survive. However, at the same time they've attempted to increase the income to their coffers.

Because of this 'selfishness' on their half they have allowed the elect few of elite gold buyers to control the game and shunned the rest of the loyal players who can't afford as much. It is a failing of travian and if they don't realise this and change it I doubt the game will last.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

If I had unlimited wads of cash, I would not be in front of my pc, I would be out in my Audi.
    Uk 6 Round 1 - Travian Version 3.0/3.1 Hybrid - Uk Record Off points + Record Hero

Angelic

Audi R8?

I agree, if I were to suddenly get unlimited wads of cash then sitting infront of the computer is the last thing that will be on my mind but once the novelty of having unlimited cash wears off then what? I once got a trampoline and I was on it for hours everyday. This carried on for weeks and I loved that trampoline... One day I stopped.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Iain has a very good point but they did it last server too, just got to get on with it and grab things whilst you can, I caught 4 artworks after their bidding spree for all under 3.5k silver. That day was a very good day indeed LOL
    Ukx - Round 11 - Natar WW hit, Mcawesomes haste stolen too.
    Ukx - Round 12 - Natar plans hit too, Friends Large confusion taken.
    Ukx - Round 13 - Natar plans hit yet again.
    Ukx - Round 14- http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=75820

Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post
    Audi R8?

I agree, if I were to suddenly get unlimited wads of cash then sitting infront of the computer is the last thing that will be on my mind but once the novelty of having unlimited cash wears off then what? I once got a trampoline and I was on it for hours everyday. This carried on for weeks and I loved that trampoline... One day I stopped.
    Get back on it!

And no, not the R8, while its a lovely car *and yes I have driven it.. epic Bday present :p , I am in love with the A5/S5 Coupe and would go for that

Master Blaster

Please show me your proof of friendly farming Ian ...Either put up or shut up...... We all put in a lot of hard work to maintain 24/7 activity and raiding.....we dont raid more per hour then other top raiders but we do raid every hour of the day 7 days a week... I dont need to FF and every player that has played with me will vouch for this......

For the record I hate T4 and I hate the auction system but we do use it to our advantage.... I have a nice house and a nice car but because i also have children I spend a lot of time indoors. If i Never had kids then I probably would be out in my Audi

Angelic

Out in your audi and till you run out of fuel money (nod)
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Master Blaster

LOL.yes wgn fuel costs are a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    Please show me your proof of friendly farming Ian ...Either put up or shut up...... We all put in a lot of hard work to maintain 24/7 activity and raiding.....we dont raid more per hour then other top raiders but we do raid every hour of the day 7 days a week... I dont need to FF and every player that has played with me will vouch for this......

For the record I hate T4 and I hate the auction system but we do use it to our advantage.... I have a nice house and a nice car but because i also have children I spend a lot of time indoors. If i Never had kids then I probably would be out in my Audi
    So that basically means "Yes we do it, we multi, and buy other accounts with gold to store for us" but if you can't prove it then we don't have to admit it.

Its common knowledge what you guys get up to server after server, skepta can be very talkative when hes feeling a little butthurt.

But hey if you guys can get away with it then why not, just doesn't make you look all that brilliant.....

Master Blaster

you dont have a clue.... I dont buy any other accounts..we may have deffers , and we may occasionally buy them gold if there struggling but thats it. Also agreed we have used a lot of artworks but again all within the rules and the auctions are exactly that - auctions .....anyone can bid so everyone has the same advantage. And never have i stored my troops in other accounts ..we always run at massive negs and we have had lots of people sit us who can clarify this for you. Viddy D (Heg) is one that sits us round after round as shes american and a lovely woman so please free free to talk to her rather ranting utter nonsense on here ......
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 26 Mar 2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: removed insults/language

^ eurghhh Same nonsense, new server
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 18 Mar 2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: language

Master Blaster

never really got over the fact i whoop you every server have you Jude..
    Last edited by itsnotquiteover; 19 Mar 2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Removal of mum references

Quote Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    you dont have a clue.... I dont buy any other accounts..we may have deffers , and we may occasionally buy them gold if there struggling but thats it. Also agreed we have used a lot of artworks but again all within the rules and the auctions are exactly that - auctions .....anyone can bid so everyone has the same advantage. And never have i stored my troops in other accounts ..we always run at massive negs and we have had lots of people sit us who can clarify this for you. Viddy D (Heg) is one that sits us round after round as shes american and a lovely woman so please free free to talk to her rather ranting utter crap on here ......
    Exhibit A

Moderator Comment: mod Sam
    No, you can't post screenshots of in game messages. If you have evidence against an account send it to the MH while the server is ongoing, not save it to post on the forum months later.
    Last edited by MOD Sam; 18 Mar 2012 at 09:20 PM.

Nice to see you have grown up TS (Y) Congrats

Well, those were some nice messages.

/me awaits a decent, well constructed rebuttle.

Angelic

Those messages are useless.

For the first message, several people were messaged with the same message

As for the other two, sharing resources is not uncommon and the messages are out of context. There would even be similar messages as the last two between assassins and the Emily account if you look are messages out of context.
    Last edited by wgn; 18 Mar 2012 at 09:26 PM.
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Quote Originally Posted by scorpiain View Post
    Well, those were some nice messages.

/me awaits a decent, well constructed rebuttle.
    I also have messages showing that the big bad Master Blaster was hopping between Assassins and one of their deffers through the server. Gold whoring is one thing, I for one do that, just on a smaller level, its just the rest of it thats ridiculous.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast