Thread: Is it legal?

Default Is it legal?

Is it legal to send someone resources only to raid them straight away?
    Also can you level your hero up by sending your troops on an attack to it?

Thanks in advance

i winz the *****s
    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member

within the pushing rules yes, no more than that though

is it legal to let some one farm you...?

No it isnt, but if the person is inactive then I can send 1 hours resource to him and raid it back?

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sk123 View Post
    There is/was something about that accounts must be played to their own advantage
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EpicLordzz View Post
    Is it legal to send someone resources only to raid them straight away?
    Also can you level your hero up by sending your troops on an attack to it?

Thanks in advance
    As far as I'm aware, sending someone resources simply to raid them away again is against the rules...or if it isn't them I'm sure it used to be. Otherwise some desperate people would just get their top 10 score like this...

i winz the *****s
    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member

Quote Originally Posted by sk123 View Post
    technically there is no rule that i can see stopping you... still why on earth would you

Quote Originally Posted by EpicLordzz View Post
    No it isnt, but if the person is inactive then I can send 1 hours resource to him and raid it back?
    yes... but be careful since you may just loose it

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    There is/was something about that accounts must be played to their own advantage
    that was removed a long time ago

Personally i don't see any problem with it...

I've done it by accident before.. send res to the wrong co-ordinates then Send in troops chasing after it before the player had time to spend it lol.

But it's a good stratergy to protect your resources AND troops if your getting attacked...

Ship your resources to your nearest inactive farm before the attack lands send your troops to get your resources back... then you don't lose res or troops.

2. Interactions - Resource Transfers and Attacking

* 2.1 Each account is only allowed to give away or trade at a loss (known as 'pushing') to a maximum of a single hourly production of resources to any another player per day. In case of deliveries to multiple players the single hourly production has to be split equally. A "single hourly production of resources" is the sum of all resources produced in all villages without deducting building or troops upkeep. It can be sent in any resource combination desired; it does not have to reflect the individual resource production amounts, nor is it limited on a village-by-village basis.
    You can do so if you want as long as you do not breach this rule in doing so.

The circumstances where this might be sensible to do is when you have incoming and are over your cranny limit and can not send the resources to an ally who will return them.

By sending them to a local farm, (possibly using multiple trips with low numbers of merchants), it allows you to raid them again almost immediately and then bring them back to your village after the hit has come and gone, (which you have dodged).
    Have you been warned about breaching rule 2.P.?

Jim (old) is gone. If we are posting it will be H (young).

About the 2nd part of your question, a hero only gains experience points for making kills, if there are no troops deffing the village he won't get any points.
    FORTUNE PASSES EVERYWHERE

Well if the player crannies up, you will send them, but not be able to raid them back. Just depends really...
    Things that come to those who wait, are things left over by those who come first...

Please click here

Technically everything you do is in the past because once you've started doing something in the present it's in the past because it's been done. So currently, what I was doing then, or now, but it's actually then. I can't say what I'm doing 'cos I'm not doing it, I've already done it... Confusing