Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions & Farewells

~The Real Santa~ Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Tilifika's Avatar

I'm going to quote a most admirable Hobbit, with a few small additions.

My dear Bagginses and Boffins, Crooks and Randybucks, Grubbs, Chubbs, Hornblowers, Bolgers, Bracegirdles and bland nincompoops. Today is round about my three and a half year forum anniversary. Alas, three and a half years is far too short a time to post around such excellent and admirable hobbits. I know less than half of you half as much as I should like and I dislike more than half of you just as well as you deserve. I have things to do. I've put this off for far too long. I regret to announce that this is the end. I am going now. I bid one or two of you a fond farewell. And to the rest...

Goodbye.

I <3 Henners.
    Last edited by Tilifika; 08 Jul 2011 at 02:47 PM.
    It's Poetry. Not Hip Hop.

Anonymous the third

Bye Bye Tili

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Rob leaves and the forum breaks? Clearly it's metaphor come to life...

Goodbye, man.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Wait! ***!? Rob! I leave for 3 days and this is what happens

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Bye
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Unhappy

Bye bye
    Come back
    some time in the future
    in two days, for example

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member horse's Avatar

Isn't he off walking off cliff tops or something ?
    Bound to end badly.

Maybe see him next winter, RL gets a bit dull around then so in comparison this place looks like the best thing since mouldy bread.

C1ayton89

Hi all im new here in Server 4

Hello everyone, I am cupuners, players from Indonesian. I'd like to know and hear the Travian Players from all over the world, so why I come here I haven't play in this server yet, I just ever play in .Com and .co.id server Nice to meet you all here.

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Welcome to the forum

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

FOX

Hi I'm Fox Experinced Travian Player And Goes By A Differint Name On Each Server And I Am Putting Capital Letters On Each And Every Word. not.

Hi FOX We're Glad To Have You On The Forums.

Hello, I'm the Magician..don't usually use these forum's but thought I'd take a little peek

DoctorHb Prolific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian MemberProlific Natarian Member

Hey The Magician, nice to meet you

A blue-black shade of love, sent from above.
    My hands are tied, two worlds alone, and this I know.
    <3

Sand Dancer

I'm Spartacus (Greetings) Looking for NE alli

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Dancer View Post
    I'm Spartacus (Greetings) Looking for NE alli
    I'm Spartacus!
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

MrMartin

Default Hello I'm newbie

I am newbie here from US, I find this forum is so interesting. So i joined here. Thanks so much for allowing me to stay here.

Welcome to the forums, MrMartin.

Default Bye Everyone

Someone alert might have noticed the ex-staff banner under my name and wondered why. My time I can dedicate to the game and position has disappeared in teh last couple of months and so has a lot of my interest and so I've decided to leave the game and staff; so I probably won't be around any more. Although I hope to check back occasionally. So many people I'd like to thank, people who have helped me with guides, with moderating, with playing and with so much more, wayyy too many to list from many years of playing the game. I guess most of you know who you are, some of you I've talked to privately already. If I didn't catch you all guys than thank you and farewell and hopefully I might be on Skype at some point so catch me when I'm on.Auf Wiedersehen.

Bye bye Steve
    Good luck in RL!

Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast