Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions & Farewells

Angelic

Back... I lasted a whole 5 days!
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Hello To all

I'm new, as you can guess!! but I hope I can both learn and help others here in this forum, in time.
    Hope to see you all around
    Mirrorman or Thebigmirror, I go by both as I use them on many different game platforms I forget which one is which!!

hello all! i just started playing this and im completley hooked allready! only been here for 24 hours. I live in england and i joined server 6 on the SE side. REALLY enjoying the game but i feel like ive hit a wall at the moment. everytime i build something i have 0 resources left :p hopefully i am not doing anything wrong! good to meet you all!

Hey Mirror!

And spiderbdj, don't worry you're not doing anything wrong! Maybe invest in a raiding force so you can always go and fetch resources if you need them.

Hi im here to stay =]

Hello im back after a 5 year gap and raring to go again

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Hello JKH.

Good luck, lots of things have changed.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    Hello JKH.

Good luck, lots of things have changed.
    Yeah they have. Jake is a wolf now.

Hi everyone, I am owen

It is great to be a part of this domain, hope to have great fun here

I have just started server 6 and looks great, lots of good players and great alliances

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Welcome to the forum Owen :-)

Hi to Travian!!
    New & Unexperienced Warrior has arrived!
    Be gentle too me!
    Clint

Hi, I've been playing Travian for about a week and a bit now... so... what's up?

hey everyone, started playing travian a while back but never relly had the time but over the last couple of months i have been able to be active more and more so i decided to sign up in the forums and join in on the travian chat and just general chat see ya around

Hi everyone,

I'am new to this site and new too to the game, i'am playing on UK server6 and i like it very much. Sorry if my English its not so good but I'am French. Don't be to hard on me on Monday lol .
    Thank you For reading and allez les bleus!!!!!

Bruno.

Quote Originally Posted by brunolechef View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'am new to this site and new too to the game, i'am playing on UK server6 and i like it very much. Sorry if my English its not so good but I'am French. Don't be to hard on me on Monday lol .
    Thank you For reading and allez les bleus!!!!!

Bruno.
    Your English is great, just a tip though, you don't need an apostrophe in 'I am', if you do use one it's 'I'm'.

And I hope England win on Monday so we don't have to be hard on you! That probably won't happen though

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

France 2 - 1 England.

Benzema will get two.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Introduction:

Heya my forumnick will be New Deli

For those who have played UkX for a long time you might remember some norwegians occupying the 5th round.
    Back then I had the honor of haveing the 2nd WW for the Confeds on behalf of Ultra Violence.

Hope to have some good times on british servers once again. This time on UK1.

Sincerely, New Deli.

Hey, So i decided i needed something to distract me from boring databases at work and figured it had been a while

Realized i forgot everything i knew about Travian but only going casual anyway so ^.^
    You found me!

Nemo iudex in causa sua

Hi D3mo, welcome to the forum. Just one question for everyone's benefit. Male or female? ;D

It's actually been a while since anyone asked that seriously which has to be progress
    You found me!

Nemo iudex in causa sua

Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast