Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: [Classic]Best Graphic Pack Ever

  1. #41
    Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    4,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    When I went on that just now it said it was upgrading the cranny to level 15 when there wasn't one there at all
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    When I went on that just now it said it was upgrading the cranny to level 15 when there wasn't one there at all
    Id be more worried about it being level 15, level 16 FTW



    Think it just randomly picks a building and level

  3. #43
    Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    4,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Placid View Post
    Id be more worried about it being level 15, level 16 FTW



    Think it just randomly picks a building and level
    Doesn't seem to check max levels then does it?
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

  4. #44

  5. #45

    Default

    But how do you do it it says on the link Copy this link in your IG profile i think in the IG profile is the game profile but were to copy it to

  6. #46

    Default

    Is there such a thing as a Graphics Pack for T4?

  7. #47
    ElementalGoDz
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkani View Post
    But how do you do it it says on the link Copy this link in your IG profile i think in the IG profile is the game profile but were to copy it to
    It's only available for T3.? servers

    Comx which recently ended worked with those graphic packs.

    I don't think they have made a T4.0 graphic pack yet.

  8. #48

    Default

    ok thanks for your help

  9. #49
    Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    4,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NosajDraw View Post
    Is there such a thing as a Graphics Pack for T4?
    Why would you want one, when T4 has such wonderful non-childish, fast loading graphics already?
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Why would you want one, when T4 has such wonderful non-childish, fast loading graphics already?
    Sorry for taking to long to reply, I've only just been able to stop laughing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •