Page 1558 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 55810581458150815481556155715581559156015681608 ... LastLast
Results 31,141 to 31,160 of 33160

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Hello K but but how can you not expect a present??? You know you can buy something for yourself - they usually are the best presents (look at Rammy).
    Yup, can recommend. Self-presents are pretty dang awesome

Rammy in Gloucester means parties, good food and family and friends. I loved coming home for Christmas.
    Dang right. I love Christmas. (can you tell, haha)

It has to be: Mariah Carey All I Want for Christmas.
    Good memories
    That's a pretty good choice. Mariah Carey isn't really my scene, but yeah. Although, I did like her/Nick Cannon's attempted feud with Eminem. I mean, Em clearly won the feud, but gotta appreciate the nuts required to try take him on. :p

JC is getting softer
    Definitely.
    Patpat is a big softy.

31121...ladies
    EIIZI

In other news: Man, TF2 is so goshdang good with, like, a stable framerate and stuff. My scout game has stepped up ~4000%. Someone in chat even called me a really good scout :o
    Like, I've had that for Soldier and whatever in the past, but Scout. One of my favourite, but historically weaker classes is now one of my best. It's delightful :p

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Ok, I suppose I have. I have been doing some self-appreciation shopping lately. I guess my black Blundstone shoes count as a present. I wanted to buy a new pair of black shoes so I could rotate that with my Rockport shoes for work. Because one pair and being on feet for long hours and at least 4 times a week (for me it ends up being 6 times)...yeah, stinky. I am also tough on my shoes, running around and just randomly stubbing my toe into random nooks. I went Mall browsing back in Toronto and saw these Blundstone and they interested me being pull on, pull off, and also being manufactured from Tasmania, Australia. So I tried them on, but they didn't have the smallest size and I have very small feet. So I went online to order to get myself a pair.

Voted Sweetest Player of WvV Round 45
    ~*~
    He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
    Thomas Carlyle

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

31,143 - EIIAE ...ladies

Much of my Christmas shopping done
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

I should play some TF2 again at some point. I'll still be reallllyy bad
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post

I should play some TF2 again at some point. I'll still be reallllyy bad
    Yeah you should

If you ever fancy playing with a dude, just drop me message me on steam whenever I'm online and I'll see if I'm free. Though, if you want mic support, I'm pretty sure Steam Chat still sucks for that and I've not gotten round to downloading Mumble or Skype for this PC yet, so yeah.

31145...ladies
    EIIAS

-----
    -----

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

31,146 - EIIAG ...ladeis

I've given up correcting my spelling of ladies.
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    31,143 - EIIAE ...ladies

Much of my Christmas shopping done
    My hb does his Christmas shopping in one day, in one hour actually. He buys Christmassy jumpers for everyone - one style for ladies and another for men. He doesn't want to understand that we wear them just once or twice a year. This year girls will get a 'musical' jumper

...ladies

My hb does his Christmas shopping in one day, in one hour actually. He buys Christmassy jumpers for everyone - one style for ladies and another for men. He doesn't want to understand that we wear them just once or twice a year. This year girls will get a 'musical' jumper

Yeah, I'd like that gift once. Not sure I'd be happy with it every year.

31148...ladies
    EIIAB

In other news: So, was playing some TF.
    1. Got a legit, in-game, actual airborne Market Garden Kill.
    2. Someone put me up to vote to be kicked (it didn't pass). They left no reason, so I can only presume it was because I was dominating too hard - fun fact, late night TF2 is the easiest TF2. :p

-----
    -----

Will do Rammy, although I normally only ever notice when it comes up saying 'LaughingRam is playing Team Fortress 2'
    and I don't think I've ever used steam voice chat...
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

...ladies

Will do Rammy, although I normally only ever notice when it comes up saying 'LaughingRam is playing Team Fortress 2'
    and I don't think I've ever used steam voice chat...
    Okie Dokes.

Me and my mate tried it once and found it unbearable, so switched to Skype which was good when it was working, but so often it just ended up being a nuisance, so we switched to Mumble and never looked back.

31150...ladies
    EIISO

-----
    -----

Don't think I've ever even heard of mumble...

As an aside - which evenings after this one you think you'll be around for games over Christmas?

...ladies

Don't think I've ever even heard of mumble...

As an aside - which evenings after this one you think you'll be around for games over Christmas?
    Uh, not tomorrow. Or the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th or 27th. Other than that I play it by ear. :p

31152...ladies
    EIISZ

Mumble is a free voip service 'designed for gamers'. It's main benefit is hosting servers, so people can jump between group chats super easy, which is great for pick-up games and the like.

Me and my mates mainly just use it as regular chat program, though.

-----
    -----

haha fair enough! I may be around 29th at this rate.. who knows!!
    Sounds interesting...

31,154 - EIISA ...aldies

pewpew.
    Voted Sweetest Player of WvV Round 45
    ~*~
    He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
    Thomas Carlyle

31,157 - EIIST ...ladies

Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    Uh, not tomorrow. Or the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th or 27th. Other than that I play it by ear. :p

31152...ladies
    EIISZ
    Rammy can play on 21st and 22nd? Wow!

Saw beautiful shoes online in Selfridges, reduced, which means even more perfect but size 8. Size 8! Who is wearing size 8

31,159 - EIISQ ...ladies

I was just looking through the pics thread and was really disappointed that lots of the pictures were gone

Angelic

I went to my cousins house for tea last night with his old university friends. I'm slightly worried as I woke up at 3 in the morning on the kitchen floor with no shirt on and my memory gone.

I'd also decorated the dog bowl, the kitchen sink and I'd left an empty tea pot on the aga hot plate.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Page 1558 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 55810581458150815481556155715581559156015681608 ... LastLast