Page 1601 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 60111011501155115911599160016011602160316111651 ... LastLast
Results 32,001 to 32,020 of 33160

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,001 - EZOOI ...ladies

Only 767 posts until we reach a round number.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

32002...ladies
    Its late but I hope you went as a mexican. Mexicans are under-represented in england. Also congrats ABs, best team in all sports is very real atm.

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,003 - EZOOE ...ladies

My laptop has to go for repairs tomorrow
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

epic ninja ross...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

32006...ladies
    Missing a rammy again. Moneys on still blacked out from halloween

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    32006...ladies
    Missing a rammy again. Moneys on still blacked out from halloween
    Nah, I was very responsible.
    6 bottles of beer, 6 Jagerbombs and 2 pints and headed home at ~1:30-ish.
    Got hit on (by an admittedly completely wasted girl) right before I left, yet was still responsible enough to choose to leave to get my much needed pre-trip sleep.

Although, I didn't end up getting a great amount of sleep for some reason. Maybe the red bull in the bombs, maybe because I'm just bad at sleeping in general, I dunno. But slammed a cup of coffee and was a-okay for the travels down to London in the morning.
    The Wembley Game was a complete blowout, but it was still fun nevertheless. And the Lions lost, so that's always good. Good to see some old buddies as well.

Was completely dead by the time I hit home, though. That stage where you can feel the tiredness and exhaustion in your arms, ya know?

32002...ladies
    Its late but I hope you went as a mexican. Mexicans are under-represented in england. Also congrats ABs, best team in all sports is very real atm.
    Went with the Cobra Kai costume. I feared the Mexican stuff would get too warm in a club environment.

32007...ladies
    EZOOT

EDIT: Ay-yo, the :3 emote can taste my nuts. Times are more frequently posted than cat faces. I feel like I've made this edit before. I think I apologised to Nick "The Fragile" Leon last time for my hatred of the cat face. So soz nick.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

32008...ladies
    That sounds like a good night. I spent my halloween in camden town and i reinforced that pubs are great fun even if u dont drink. Brazilians are really rowdy and the bus' in London arrive 2 hours late at 5 in the morning. That part sucked.
    Oh yeah apparently my touch with ladies needs some work too. I was talking to this brazilian lady and the conversation lead to her asking me to speak some portuguese seeing as i live with a brazilian. I told her no its ok but she insisted. So i told her to eff off in portuguese. I only know swear words. In my defence she asked for it. Conversation ended after that.

So smooth 'zerker. So responsible Rammy.

I spent Hallowe'en playing Rayman Legends and WiiU party.
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

32010...ladies
    Thx rich

No probbs

32012...ladies

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

32008...ladies
    That sounds like a good night. I spent my halloween in camden town and i reinforced that pubs are great fun even if u dont drink. Brazilians are really rowdy and the bus' in London arrive 2 hours late at 5 in the morning. That part sucked.
    Oh yeah apparently my touch with ladies needs some work too. I was talking to this brazilian lady and the conversation lead to her asking me to speak some portuguese seeing as i live with a brazilian. I told her no its ok but she insisted. So i told her to eff off in portuguese. I only know swear words. In my defence she asked for it. Conversation ended after that.
    CAAAAAAMDEN TAAAN

I would've gone with the classic Portuguese phrase, "AH GOD, HELP ME ENGLAND, AHHH" Though, I guess that only works from people from Portugal. I don't know much Brazilianese.
    But smooth moves, zerk, smooth moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post

So smooth 'zerker. So responsible Rammy.

I spent Hallowe'en playing Rayman Legends and WiiU party.
    I know right, I so responsible. I'm basically an a dolt.

Rayman Leg ends and WiiU party sounds like a pretty swell way to spend an evening, tbf.

32013...ladies
    EZOIE

Anyway, to quote me from last night:

For real, though. How did we manage that. Beat OKC, in OKC on the second night of a back to back. We shot 31% in the first half (You'd expect, say 45%), we were missing layups for crying out loud. Yet at the end of the half we were up 1. We shot 31% vs. a team with Durant and Westbrook on it and we still managed to lead at the half.

Then in the second half, OKC started taking over. Brodie hit his 'I'm a cocky SOB, look at me' 3 to put them ahead 8 late in the 4th. Things looks lost. And we won. DeMar went full clutch mode. JV came up big. Junk Yard Dog 2.0 did his thing. We executed perfected down the stretch and somehow pulled the win out of our butts.

AND WE'RE UNDEFEATED. Only us and the defending champs are undefeated. We're Toronto. This shouldn't be happening. But it is and I love it.

In other news: Got another new job, starting next tuesday. Longer commute but more money that my last job. *shrug*

-----
    -----

32,014 - EZOIA ...ldaies

In other news: My laptop has now been returned (in worse condition than it was before).

32015...ladies
    Gz on the new job. Long commutes suck ass

and sounds about right MK

...ladies

Yup. I'll see how it is come Tuesday, I guess. Graduate tomorrow.

32016...ladies
    EZOIG

Both my sports teams have come up short in the last couple days. Both is nail biters.
    Bah.

-----
    -----

32,017 - EZOIT ...ladies

Currently playing Za3 (Oliver)

32019...ladies
    I wonder how the game is doing

Angelic

I had a similar situation this weekend where an american girl repeatedly asked me to tell her a joke. At the time the only joke I could remember was a wildly inappropriate one that had been told earlier that night so I begged her to move on the conversation but she insisted I tell her it. As I was on a stag do you can imagine how poor taste the joke was and there was a brief awkward silence before she finally got over her shock and laughed.

I think its less are touch with women and more theirs with men. Then again knowing myself, maybe not...
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Page 1601 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 60111011501155115911599160016011602160316111651 ... LastLast