Page 1603 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 60311031503155315931601160216031604160516131653 ... LastLast
Results 32,041 to 32,060 of 33160

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

32041...ladies
    Tomorrow I work my first MMA show. Going to be a glove runner, so I get to see all the fighters warming up etc just before they go out. That'll be one helluva experience

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,042 - EZOAZ ...ladies

When I finish Torchwood, should I watch Dollhouse or Game of Thrones?
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

gl zerker

GoT mk
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    32041...ladies
    Tomorrow I work my first MMA show. Going to be a glove runner, so I get to see all the fighters warming up etc just before they go out. That'll be one helluva experience
    How'd it go?!

32044...ladies
    EZOAA

I still haven't watched GoT. Or the Walking Dead. Or the Wire. Or Breaking Bad. Or Mad Men. Or... A lot of things.
    When did watching TV shows become so popular again?

I keep thinking I should watch some. People always seem to be talking about them.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,045 - EZOAS ...;adies

Problem #1: Daredevil/Jessica Jones have been added to the list of possible things to watch.

Problem #2: I have a huge scary assignment due in tomorrow
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

Angelic

It seems like this is the moment Zeta should make a reappearance to give you words of encouragement for the assignment and a wrist slap for being on the forum.

I've watch half of Daredevil and enjoyed it a lot, but for some reason I never finished the series. I tried to watch Jessica Jones last night but lost concentrating before the first 5 mins. Guess I wasn't in the mood.

Two new shows that have just had their first episodes posted on amazon prime that are defiantly worth checking out are Patriot and Into the Bad Lands. First ones slightly weird but humorous?! The latter has some brilliantly choreographed sword fight scenes.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

32047...ladies
    Ok that was amaaaazing. The fighters were all real friendly except for one fella. And he got ko'd in 9 seconds so karma! It was interesting, most fighters were real quiet and focussed, then you had the odd one who got really hyped before hand and finally one happy chappy walking around cracking jokes. It was awesome.
    I wonder what happened to Zeta for real though.

Glad it went well zerker

3 days off work from Wednesday, so close!!
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

32049...ladies
    Cheers mate! Assignments are piling up now

How have you not watched GoT :o

I read the books (written so far) first, then had to catch up the series before ?last years started. The show is ever so compelling.

Have not read books, and only seen first episode of GoT...

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

32047...ladies
    Ok that was amaaaazing. The fighters were all real friendly except for one fella. And he got ko'd in 9 seconds so karma! It was interesting, most fighters were real quiet and focussed, then you had the odd one who got really hyped before hand and finally one happy chappy walking around cracking jokes. It was awesome.
    I wonder what happened to Zeta for real though.
    Coolest of beans, glad you enjoyed it.

Zeta shall return, I feel it. In fact, she's probably reading this RIGHT NOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post

Glad it went well zerker

3 days off work from Wednesday, so close!!
    I could totally go for 3 days off work. Golly goshers. Doing anything exciting with the time off?
    32049...ladies
    Cheers mate! Assignments are piling up now
    Crush 'em, Bdot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    How have you not watched GoT :o

I read the books (written so far) first, then had to catch up the series before ?last years started. The show is ever so compelling.

I 'unno. I've been busy doing... Uh... Well, uh... I don't really have an excuse.

More pressingly, I've been meaning to watch the LOTR films again. I've not seen them since they came out in the cinema. Yeah, I ain't ever seen them there Extended editions or nothin'.

32052...ladies
    EZOSZ

In other news: I have been at The Gym. The gym was named The Gym.
    Having a buddy to gym with is definitely something I'd recommend. He's experienced in the whole thing, so can explain the right technique, spots you properly etc. And it really helps motivate you.
    It was good. But I feel like I have lost the ability to walk now. My legs are tired. Actually, scratch that, my whole Andy is tired.

-----
    -----

Gym buddies are good. Never got as much done without one.

And yesterday my mum visited, tomorrow my cousin is around. Today I hibernate.

Angelic

Got to love applying chemicals... Reading the product label of one of them today and beside the usual 'fatal if ingested' there was a warning: 'suspected of causing cancer'... Great...
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

32,055 - EZOSS ...ladies

Today has been a productive day (for once this isn't sarcastic).

32056...ladies
    I found someone to plaguirise off. Year salvaged boo yah

*looks outside*

Today is going to be an inside day.

32,057 - EZOST ...aldies

...ladies

So tired. BLEEEAH.

Was suppose to be going to the Gym tonight, but I'm barely awake rn. Rescheduling for tomorrow.

32057...ladies
    EZOST

Went out last night, ya see. I had intended it to just be food-pub-home. A quiet one. Ended up going clubbing and staying round someone else's house instead.
    I have no hangover, which is nice. But MAAAN I need sleep.

-----
    -----

32058...ladies
    Some mug gave me the wrong time for my charity activity. I missed it by 5 hours. Mongoloid

Page 1603 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 60311031503155315931601160216031604160516131653 ... LastLast