Page 1635 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 6351135153515851625163316341635163616371645 ... LastLast
Results 32,681 to 32,700 of 33160

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

32681. Yeah... I changed alliance last night. Much better now.

Long time since I played too, I just come here to chat.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wgn View Post

103 orders placed on amazon within 2016 so far. I have problems...
    Dang, son. What have you been buying?

Lemme check. I have 4 orders this year for 9 items. 2 of which weren't for me.
    I don't like spending money. :p
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post

Long time since I played too, I just come here to chat.
    Hello /

32683...ladies
    EZGBE

In other news: I look forward to the robo-job-ocalypse. If a robot wants my job then, gosh darn, a robot can have my job.

In other, other news: I am starting the process of looking for a new job. Been at my current one for only 9 months. But it was always planned as a temporary role. It's a soul draining existence and I want to get out and on to better things asap.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    I don't.

Well whenever I've checked back here since I stopped being a regular a few years back, you've always been online in the past day or two or on the latest page of some games thread, mostly this one. Seems pretty regular to me.

Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    I keep it up cos I like people from here, man.
    Tis a shame that people do fade away, but c'est la vie.

They can try all they want, but the forum'll die regardless. Browser games are a dying era. Mobile games and the fact that even low end laptops/tablets/PCs can play more diverse and interesting games kinda kills them. I'm pretty sure even facebook games are dying. But I don't have any facts to back that up.

But maybe I'm not an expert. I haven't played Trav since, like, 2009.

32676...ladies
    EZGTG

'Lympics.
    Same I ain't played it since then either. Relating to what you were saying about mobile games taking over the scene, well, a solution for travian would be to make it an app. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard with it being 2d and static.

And yeah it is sad see people fade away, you might remember lordabdullah, fishman and Evan.

Also didn't they used to have a camping trip meet-up for everyone back in the day? I thought I remember seeing a thread about it back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    In other news: I look forward to the robo-job-ocalypse. If a robot wants my job then, gosh darn, a robot can have my job.

In other, other news: I am starting the process of looking for a new job. Been at my current one for only 9 months. But it was always planned as a temporary role. It's a soul draining existence and I want to get out and on to better things asap.
    What job is it that's getting you so down like this if you don't mind me asking? Good luck at job hunting though.

One more thing I don't know how you guys multiple quote like you do, this was a right effort for me. Had to write make a bunch of single quotes and copy and paste them together.

Also can someone judge caption the picture round 6 please. PFK hasn't responded for a couple weeks now.
    Last edited by Tibs; 22 Aug 2016 at 09:18 PM.

32686. I'd judge it, but then I would declare myself the winner.

32 687 haha I know you would temps

Hello, it's nearly the end of my holiday so I decided to come, read all the posts (it didn't take long, I'm afraid) and ask a few questions:
    1. Mr.B, how did law course go this year? You did write more about some sport than your exams.
    2. MK, I thought you started enjoying university but you went to see other forums. USA??? Don't you know that they are supporting Trump???
    3. Kabooja, how are your cakes and drawings? I hope you don't spend too much time on the USA forum.
    4. Rich, do you remember your uni years? You were moaning all the time, now you are moaning about work, in future you will be moaning about your retirement. Did you go to America this year?
    5. Rammy, you worry me the most. you have a degree, you are very intelligent so no point doing something just to earn some money. You need to promise that you will rewrite your CV and check jobs every day/week and send your CV or application forms immediately. Did you do a drawing every day as promised?
    Congratulations on buying the house. Well done boy.
    And you are an uncle! Congratulations to your sister.
    6. Wgn, you are a lovely boy from the North. Lovely boys from the North usually work very hard but they are very naive and they donate money to the causes when they are asked or buy things they don't need. Stop spending!

Now a few sentences about me: I'm OK but getting old is not fun. I earn more money than before but it is sligthly more than half of my hb's salary which is annoying. So don't go into teaching.

@Tibs, I remember fishman. He played speed but he was't in LEG.

32600 + a bit

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    2. MK, I thought you started enjoying university but you went to see other forums. USA??? Don't you know that they are supporting Trump???
    Only one or two people there are Trump supporters.

32,690 - EZGQO ...ladies

@Tibs: I wasn't on here for a year because I couldn't be bothered to get my password changed.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    @Tibs, I remember fishman. He played speed but he was't in LEG.

32600 + a bit
    32691. Didn't he move to Dubai or something. And what is LEG?

And MK I never knew.

32692. How does the dentist expect you to reply when she has tools in your mouth.

Hey Z, I wasn't moaning all the time. Certainly when I first started here I as but I like to think at least in the last 2 years there were some pretty sustained good times. Work is soul crushingly repetitive but hey ho. I did go to the USA, that was fun.

HEY RAMMY
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Only one or two people there are Trump supporters.

32,690 - EZGQO ...ladies
    They made an alcoholic Bush a president. That is inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    32691. Didn't he move to Dubai or something. And what is LEG?
    He did go somewhere there. Dubai or Oman. LEG was an alliance on speed. I was in LEG (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and women).

Hello Rich, I know I exaggerated. You were lovely anyway.
    When you arrived here I was in India.
    Why are you always going to USA? There are more interesting places in the world.

@Templehill
    You can make a strange noise or bite her.

Well I've been twice since I was on here, and both times it has been to visit people working there.

Last edited by Hamunaptra; 03 Sep 2016 at 02:35 PM.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

The forum is alive again!
    Though, I fear this whole passwords issue and downtime may have killed the forum.

32698...ladies
    EZGQB

C'est la vie, I just count.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Hello, I worry that our cosy place will disappear soon.

Chris is moving to the HQ, a new admin has come or will come. I am surprised that he(meaning Chris) still works for Travian. He did read politics somewhere in Scotland. I would think that Angela Merkel would love to have someone like him.
    Or he doesn't like big politics atm. Anyway, thank you Chris for your work in Travian.uk, I really admired your calm and sensible approach when you started here.

A lot has happened in the past 8 days. I haven't had internet for 8 days. The forum had been hacked. But never the less, we're still here.

Page 1635 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 6351135153515851625163316341635163616371645 ... LastLast