Page 1646 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 6461146154615961636164416451646164716481656 ... LastLast
Results 32,901 to 32,920 of 33160

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

32 901...men
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

32902...Fruits...

32903...ladies
    MK welcome baaack

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    32893...ladies
    Happy New Year all of you!
    The great password reset of Sept 2016 royally screwed me up. Been trying to log onto this damn account for the past 2 months.

How is everyone keeping? Like fine wine I hope
    ZERKY!

Happy new year!
    And a Happy New Year to everyone else!
    Make 2017 a good one.

But, yeah, the password deal was weird. I had to directly email the mods as it wasn't working. So, shout out to mhudson for resetting it manually.
    Also for adding that helpful "As of September 2nd [...]" Warning message at the top of the page. Bet someone super helpful and cool suggested that.

32904...ladies
    EZQOA

In other news: NFL PLAYOFFS BAY-BAY!

In other, other news: Watched New Japan Pro Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom 11 with my housemate and one of my buds who had never watched wrestling. The Kenny Omega vs. Okada match was bloody incredible. It may be the best match I have ever seen. We all loved it. Even the guy who hadn't watched wrestling. Dave Meltzer (the premier wrestling rater) gave it 6 stars. Officially the only match he's ever given more than the usual 5.
    It sold the story in ring, language didn't matter. It was technically stellar. It had HUGE spots. It had great psychology. And it had so many twists and surprises. Both stars oozing charisma.
    Fantastic.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

32905...ladies
    Rammy! Dude I missed you. I hope the Dolphins beat the Steelers tomorrow. I have a lot invested in this game

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32903...ladies
    MK welcome baaack
    I've been away long enough to get a welcome back?

32,906 - EZQOG ...laduies
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

32907...ladies
    everyone gets a welcome back. I watched a movie. And it broke me

32893...ladies
    Happy New Year all of you!
    The great password reset of Sept 2016 royally screwed me up. Been trying to log onto this damn account for the past 2 months.

How is everyone keeping? Like fine wine I hope

Can't say I recognise the name so probably before my time, but welcome back nonetheless
    "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

32909...ladies
    Thanks Hawkery mate. I have seen your name about. It rings a bell
    Dolphins lost to Steelers. Took a lot of abuse. Throat infection virus. Its annoying.

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,910 - EZQIO ...ladies

Throat infection virus. Its annoying.
    I repeat my question about whether you even have an immune system.
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

Angelic

Visiting the counting thread and not knowing B. Thats a first for me. Welcome back.

I had a couple of months off too with that stupid password thing. Weirdly, pm updates and subscribed thread emails still come through to my hotmail address even though the reset emails wouldn't.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

32912...ladies
    Cheers WGN, the whole thing was a bit odd but its all sorted now.
    MK, my immune system isn't bad per say. It just likes me to get any illness flying around and then shucks it off fairly quickly to remind me of what a good immune system it is.

any other person can recommend me some game like travian to kill my bored in my server?

If they do, not in here, since we don't discuss other games that aren't by Travian Games

Maybe you could play on Travian Kingdoms?

Can we call it quits now and start going back?

THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post

I repeat my question about whether you even have an immune system.
    Zerk might work in an office. Seem to be a hellhole for the circulation of colds/flus.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD Elisa View Post

If they do, not in here, since we don't discuss other games that aren't by Travian Games

Maybe you could play on Travian Kingdoms?
    I did an entire lets play of Final Fantasy XIII in this thread once.
    I still have a copy of it all saved on my external harddrive.
    God I was/am lame. :p

32914...ladies
    EZQIA

In other news: For real tho', Kenny Omega is amazing.
    I really can't recommend that Omega/Okada match enough. I can't direct link to it. But perhaps you could google someway to watchwrestling. Maybe from there click njpw. Maybe even click the link to Wrestle Kingdom 11. And select a part 3. And skip ahead to about 40mins in.

I mean, if you liked it, maybe buy a shirt or even a njpw world subscription. I dunno. Help a biz out.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    Zerk might work in an office. Seem to be a hellhole for the circulation of colds/flus.
    wgn is ill a lot as well, he doesn't work in an office (I say, having to pause typing to sneeze).

32,917 - EZQIT ...ladies

32918...ladies
    I attend University and a well populated gym. That normally does it.

Angelic

My excuse is I spend most the day working outside regardless of temperature & the headaches/migranes are the echo's of my old rugby injuries. I have a cracking headache now as an example.

Took my trailer test on Wednesday. Driving a trailer is something I feel I could do in my sleep but the marking of the test is treated more like an advanced driving course. In the last 5 minutes of the driving section of the test I came up to a two lane roundabout. To go straight across I needed to be in the righthand side lane. There were no cars on the roundabout and nothing behind/alongside me and while I don't remember doing it, the examiner said I'd entered the roundabout from the righthand lane and instantly moved into the left hand lane > Also know as: Not moving into the left hand lane before the first exit.

Instant fail.

Gutted.
    Last edited by wgn; 13 Jan 2017 at 02:56 PM.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

32920...ladies
    That sucks WGN. Tractors take up a lane and a half anyways so surely there should be some leeway.

Page 1646 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 6461146154615961636164416451646164716481656 ... LastLast