Page 1652 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 652115215521602164216501651165216531654 ... LastLast
Results 33,021 to 33,040 of 33160

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    Near Bolton.
    (am I the only one who always pronounces wgn as Wigan?)
    32006...ladies
    EZOOG
    Wgn sounds really good if one spells letters quickly. Bolton.. How do you know he's from Bolton?
    I need to check where Bolton is. I am a proper Londoner who doesn't know geography of UK above Cambridge.

Good luck M-K.

33022...ladies
    I'm going to guess Bolton is somewhere North of London. Safe bet.

What's a Bolt on?

33023...ladies

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    Good luck M-K! You got this
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Good luck M-K.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    What's a Bolt on?
    What Alexa Bliss has.

33,024 - EEOZA ...adkeuis
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

33025...ladies
    Early and jogged. This is some good stuff

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Wgn sounds really good if one spells letters quickly. Bolton.. How do you know he's from Bolton?
    I need to check where Bolton is. I am a proper Londoner who doesn't know geography of UK above Cambridge.
    Bolton is near Wigan.

33026...ladies
    EEOZG

In other news: Buddy of mine came up from Brighton yesterday. Watched Lego: Batman in the cinema. It was pretty good. Lots to stupid, easy, referential jokes, but for the most part it was very enjoyable and I'd recommend it. Based on the crowd, the kids in the audience enjoyed it as a batman film and the adults in the audience enjoyed it for the jokes. Well done, LEGO.

In short: I spent my Saturday evening watching a LEGO film and then some wrestling. I'm basically living the dream of a 9 year old. Stayed up past my bedtime and everything.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    In other news: Buddy of mine came up from Brighton yesterday. Watched Lego: Batman in the cinema. It was pretty good. Lots to stupid, easy, referential jokes, but for the most part it was very enjoyable and I'd recommend it. Based on the crowd, the kids in the audience enjoyed it as a batman film and the adults in the audience enjoyed it for the jokes. Well done, LEGO.
    The best films are ones which would be worth watching for either the humour or the plot alone.

33,027 - EEOZT ...aldeis
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

33028...gentlemen. And ladies.

I haven't read up on anything since my last visit here. Someone catch me up? Besides Rammy saying LEGO: Batman was awesome.
    Voted Sweetest Player of WvV Round 45
    ~*~
    He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.
    Thomas Carlyle

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    What's a Bolt on?

33023...ladies
    Is Ric our Richard? Why do I think that they are the same???

It's another day at work. So difficult to start being sensible.

33030...ladies
    Its been a long day.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    33028...gentlemen. And ladies.

I haven't read up on anything since my last visit here. Someone catch me up? Besides Rammy saying LEGO: Batman was awesome.
    Sure, uh, I discussed how good NJPW is. Zeta made a return. Berzerker was concerned with coursework. MK is dissertating. The super bowl happened, that was neat.

That's about the summary. Mhudson also mentioned the possibility of creativity contests and whathaveyou returning.

How's life over in the great white north?
    Is Ric our Richard? Why do I think that they are the same???

It's another day at work. So difficult to start being sensible.

Very possibly, he joined 2 days ago and has only made one post. And that post included "...ladies"

If so, hi Ric, welcome back! If not... Hi Ric, welcome to the thread!
    33030...ladies
    Its been a long day.
    It has been a long day.

Thinking about booking some holiday time. People already seem to have jumped on the Easter Holiday week, which I was gonna grab cos it's my Birthday week, but I'm reconsidering. It seems more sensible to have a random week off, so I can avoid the kids on their holidays. But then, I want the holiday sooner rather than later and I know both of the two weeks prior will be difficult for me to book off because of when my team-mate has already booked a day or two off. It's rather a pickle. I might have to wait until the end of April. D:

33031...ladies
    EEOEI

In other news: Realised my buddy isn't doing anything for his birthday this week, so I've decided to plan a little something for him. He's the kind of guy who wouldn't plan something for himself, but could really do with a bit of a celebration of himself, you know?
    Not planning anything major, probably just go out for a quiet meal with the nearest and dearest. But man, it's hard to plan something with such short notice. I should have started the planning ahead of time, but it never crossed my mind. Worst comes, the Elite of the group will be there, at least. And one guy has already suggested he can come the following weekend - so hey, multiple birthday parties.

-----
    -----

33032...ladies
    Its late but coursework is planned out and sorted. Now rent troubles to sort out too -.-
    Good luck with buddys bday stuff Rammy! That sounds awesome.
    Im listening to Frank Sinatra. I am SURE this is a sign of becoming old.

33,033 - EEOEE ...ladies

A palindrome!

33034...ladies
    Mornin

...ladies

33032...ladies
    Its late but coursework is planned out and sorted. Now rent troubles to sort out too -.-
    Good luck with buddys bday stuff Rammy! That sounds awesome.
    Im listening to Frank Sinatra. I am SURE this is a sign of becoming old.
    Ol' blue eyes is always good. Especially with all the buff cards the archetype has experienced of late #ShiningVictories.

Hopefully Saturday all goes to plan. I am not the greatest planner though. I tend to plan on the fly, which I suppose doesn't make it a plan.

33035...ladies
    EEOES

In other news: My neck hurts. I feel like I was suplexed in the night, but to the best of my knowledge, all I did was sleep.

-----
    -----

"Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

33037...ladies
    Sleeping at odd angles will do that to you.
    Also genius is spontaneous Rammy. I don't believe that, but in this situation it fits so woo!

...ladies

33037...ladies
    Sleeping at odd angles will do that to you.
    Also genius is spontaneous Rammy. I don't believe that, but in this situation it fits so woo!
    Nah, I'm pretty sure I just got suplexed out of nowhere. Neck is still a little sore when I turn to my right, though it seems to have improved greatly. And I just had a massive neck crack which was goooood.

I are pretty smrt.

33038...ladies
    EEOEB

WEEKEND BABY! WOO! GONNA HIT THAT HAY SO GOSH DARN HARD IT WON'T KNOW THE GRASS FROM THE ASS THAT'S EATING IT! WOO! SLEEP TRAIN, BABY, HERE WE COME! WOO WOO!

-----
    -----

33039...ladies
    Memento is an interesting movie

Angelic

Hello.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Page 1652 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 652115215521602164216501651165216531654 ... LastLast