Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139
Results 2,761 to 2,772 of 2772

Thread: King of the Hill

Luigi Time!!!

A new will was un-earthed from the hill stating that Elina's possessions all go to me ... So, its my hill.

It's five years in the future and Trump has not only managed to remove democracy from America but unite the entire western world under one tyrannical new government. I convince him during one his trips to England to nuke your Gill for a giggle.

I then proceed to reclaim the hill which is now protected by 6ft tall radioactive squirrels that shoot laser beams from their tails.

My hill
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

I wait until the squirrels have accidentally lasered you to death and died of cancer, then take the undefended hill, then defend it with a giant minefield and anti-aircraft guns.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Let's-a go!
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather didĖin his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car."
    Blog: VST Plugins Free.

I tamed a Sarcosuchus with my Dino expert Mitmate, creafted a saddle and used the Sarco to claim the hill destroying numerous Raptors and Dodo's along the way.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar

Once Hawkery claimed the hill, myself and my dire wolf pack quickly pounced on the unprotected Sarcosuchus ripping it to pieces. Mitmate and Hawkery were then chased off into the redwood by my dire wolves, screaming like little girls along the way.

I am king of the hill.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

After find his way to his tree top platform, Hawkery unfairly edited the world settings, trained a team of super-Bronto's and took over the Redwood and claimed the hill with a cherry on top.

#HawkerysHill
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Mouse-Keyboard decides not to bother with a complicated plan and just stabs Hawkery and his Brontos.

My hill.
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

A long lost seemingly unknown stranger arrives to claim the hill. Upon a double take MK realizes it is none other than tibs but alas by then it is too late ashy then MK has been spell bounded into becoming a manservant to the new king of the hill Tibs

Mouse-keyboard breaks free of the spell. The shock fatally kills Tibs to death, leaving the hill for Mouse-Keyboard to claim.

What Mouse Keyboard does not realize however is that Tibs has had regenerative spells fitted inside him for moments like these to bring him from death back to life! The utter shock that MK experiences upon seeing the return of this seemingly dead man is enough to send him running for away for his life, conceding the hill to Tibs!

Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139