Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: negative crop

  1. #1
    ~Very Large Doughnut~ New Poster -blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default negative crop

    hi,
    i have 5 villages and my first village with a thew hundread paladins and a couple hundread spears 150 axes and less then 50 cata's roughly... i have negative crop.

    the pop in that village is over 685 and it was my capital but not any more...

    my granary is lvl 14... so what do i do as i have negative crop in it????

    :tullia:

  2. #2

    Default

    Your troops are eating it all up. Move them out to other villages to spread the load a bit.

  3. #3

    Default

    or send them to your oasis, or trade intilll you get more wheat
    looking for a dual partner... on any sever


    also looking for a cool yoda sig xD

  4. #4
    ~Very Large Doughnut~ New Poster -blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    if i send them to an oasis of mine then they will take crop from the village that owns the oasis

  5. #5
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member dnnyk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Taxkiandnagstan (England)
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -blaze View Post
    hi,
    i have 5 villages and my first village with a thew hundread paladins and a couple hundread spears 150 axes and less then 50 cata's roughly... i have negative crop.

    the pop in that village is over 685 and it was my capital but not any more...

    my granary is lvl 14... so what do i do as i have negative crop in it????

    :tullia:
    Wiat until the easter ceasefire when wheat starvation does not count and send it to a farm and make the most of the free ressies and build up the cropfields
    My names dnnyk I like polystyrene bags.
    I don't put pictures of myself on facebook as I'm scared of identity theft
    Some times I pick my nose and wipe it on the back of my sock. huh huh
    Epic spammer no more

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -blaze View Post
    if i send them to an oasis of mine then they will take crop from the village that owns the oasis
    dam, didnt know that oh well lets send mine all to a kid i hate
    looking for a dual partner... on any sever


    also looking for a cool yoda sig xD

  7. #7
    ~Very Large Doughnut~ New Poster -blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnnyk1 View Post
    Wiat until the easter ceasefire when wheat starvation does not count and send it to a farm and make the most of the free ressies and build up the cropfields
    ao your saying when ceasefire is on.. to send my troops to a farm and build crop..

    if so - i cannot extend crop any more and any 25% buildings for it - they are all maxed out

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -blaze View Post
    ao your saying when ceasefire is on.. to send my troops to a farm and build crop..

    if so - i cannot extend crop any more and any 25% buildings for it - they are all maxed out
    Build the fields up in your other villages, or start a new one if neccessary, and send your troops as renforcements to them. Once there they will eat that villages wheat instead, and you can spread the load out. If you get really desperate, trade things in on the market place or use the NPC merchant. Or raid some in.

  9. #9
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -blaze View Post
    ao your saying when ceasefire is on.. to send my troops to a farm and build crop..

    if so - i cannot extend crop any more and any 25% buildings for it - they are all maxed out
    Troops cannot starve during the ceasefire.

    Send them to a inactive farm, which will decrease their wheat. You will have positive wheat and will be able to build it up before your troops return a few days later
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  10. #10

    Default

    Send wheat from other villages, store the troops as reinforcements in a village with positive wheat (if they're defence troops or you have a LOT of off troops) or trade on the market.

  11. #11
    i winz the *****s
    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member
    dragon115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Middlesbrough, UK
    Posts
    5,856

    Default

    get those paladins out earning their dinner


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •