Thread: Starting places....

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Cazzah's Avatar

Default Starting places....

So, my understanding is that every village starts on the basic 4-4-4-6, right?
    and i also think im correct in saying that the travian world is set up so that about x% are 15c, x% are 9c, etc etc...

so, my question is, is this the percentage of the fields that are unnocupied ( I.E, some fields would change to keep the balance right)
    or is this the percentage when the world starts, then the fields are always as they started ( i think this is most likely)

but if it is, what happens when the world runs out of the 4-4-4-6's for new players to start on?

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzah View Post
    So, my understanding is that every village starts on the basic 4-4-4-6, right?
    and i also think im correct in saying that the travian world is set up so that about x% are 15c, x% are 9c, etc etc...

so, my question is, is this the percentage of the fields that are unnocupied ( I.E, some fields would change to keep the balance right)
    or is this the percentage when the world starts, then the fields are always as they started ( i think this is most likely)

but if it is, what happens when the world runs out of the 4-4-4-6's for new players to start on?
    You are right about the percentages, however the map will never change so it could be that it ends on 100% 15c (highly unlikely) the map cannot change during the course of a server.

Also a map will never run out of 4/4/4's because there are so many.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrighty116 View Post
    You are right about the percentages, however the map will never change so it could be that it ends on 100% 15c (highly unlikely) the map cannot change during the course of a server.

Also a map will never run out of 4/4/4's because there are so many.
    Thats what i thought, just wanted to confirm it =D
    what would happen if it did run out? if there ever got so many players that all the 4446's were gone...

what would happen if it did run out? if there ever got so many players that all the 4446's were gone...
    I guess no more players would be able to join.

Tullia

Servers only accept a certain number of people. We never reach it on UK servers, but for example comx will often reach capacity very early on and not let anyone new join. It's worked out so that there is enough space for everyone to grow, don't worry

Ohhh yeah, i forgot about that. i always thought it was that the server was too far gone or something...
    thanks Tullia

i winz the *****s
    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member

Ohhh yeah, i forgot about that. i always thought it was that the server was too far gone or something...
    thanks Tullia
    its both, once a server reaches a certain number of players it is closed and once the natars are released on a server it is also closed

and the %s as of the 3.5 update are

these cant be changed in anyway once a game has started thus why no running servers were given the new combinations

I have never found a 7 cropper

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    I have never found a 7 cropper
    That's probably because you haven't played T3.5 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrighty116 View Post
    That's probably because you haven't played T3.5 yet?
    I've been playing it for 2 days. I have to admit I don't know anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    I've been playing it for 2 days. I have to admit I don't know anything about it.
    You mean on UK servers? There aren't 7 croppers yet because they can't change the map.

Oh, I forgot about it.