Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Classic]Travian 3.5 Customisable Graphics Pack

Slap me for bumping an old thread mods but I feel this could go here.

Just refreshed my village and saw this...

Now if it is a test, something for that was loaded on purpose I don't know, as of yet it has not gone back to the previous one.

Edit: OK it has now appeared on the other server too.

Quote Originally Posted by HarLi View Post
    Slap me for bumping an old thread mods but I feel this could go here.

Just refreshed my village and saw this...

Now if it is a test, something for that was loaded on purpose I don't know, as of yet it has not gone back to the previous one.

Edit: OK it has now appeared on the other server too.

I've got that Rally Point too, I hope it means Graphic Packs are almost ready to return.

As you may have noticed the 'Graphic Packs' option has been greyed out since T3.5 upgrade. No more, it is green now. I can see something coming

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Reed View Post
    As you may have noticed the 'Graphic Packs' option has been greyed out since T3.5 upgrade. No more, it is green now. I can see something coming
    Except it's green and leads to text that effetively says "Nothing to see here (yet), move along now."

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Reed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NosajDraw View Post
    Except it's green and leads to text that effetively says "Nothing to see here (yet), move along now."

L.OL ........ Well said
    Xbox Live GT:

x iJ 0 K 3 R x

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Crannys's Avatar

It says on my S5 account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphics Pack
    Current grafic packs will not work with the new features and surface of this new Travian version.
    We are working on the improvement of the CSS for the next few weeks. The use of grafic packs is deactivated therefore.

There is no need to worry. We will not dispose them. Quite the contrary!
    As soon as we finished our work on it, you will be able to create new grafic packs with plenty of additional possibilities.

We suggest that you should not start to create own new grafic packs till we are finished with our work. We will create and release a new master grafic pack once we are done with our work.

Join the club

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Thats nice.
    Xbox Live GT:

x iJ 0 K 3 R x

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    Thats nice.
    Its been Nearly half a year since the dual, It wasn't my choice we were top 20 and my dual said you weren't top 10 material. You have been bugging me on s4 so much that my Sitter had to report you to the multi. Please get over it, I don't even play in the dual anymore!!!

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

I seem to remember that one of the big improvements of T3.5 was the increased graphics pack capability. At the time I didn't realise that they would be disposing of graphics packs entirely!

Cuttlefish Tamer
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member

Quote Originally Posted by septimus ii View Post
    I seem to remember that one of the big improvements of T3.5 was the increased graphics pack capability. At the time I didn't realise that they would be disposing of graphics packs entirely!
    They're not

Synyster Gates is my spirit animal tbh

Tullia

Indeed, I think we'll be getting them soon, they have started rolling them out now on various domains so hopefully it won't be too long til they get to us.

Cloud Strife

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member septimus ii's Avatar

If they were going to trump it, I would have thought that they would sort the graphics packs as part of the upgrade, rather than disabling them for 6 months+.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12