Thread: Hero Points

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Cazzah's Avatar

Default Hero Points

Not sure what to put my points on on my Paladin hero. Atm they're all on regen because he got nearly killed, so can anyone tell mr what to put them on, or give me a rough idea?

Current:
    Attack: 70 ( 0
    Defense: 165/65 ( 0
    Off-Bonus: 0% ( 0
    Def-Bonus: 0% ( 0
    Regeneration: 25/day
    ( He isn't always like that, thats just beacuse he was nearly dead )

Edit: forgot to add He'll mostly be used for slashin up enemy troops on raids.
    Fancy A New Start AND Some Gold? Click Here
    Or, If You Dont Like That One, Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilifika View Post
    Hey hey hey! You know bloomin' well that the only thing Virgin about me is the poncy M&S olive oil in the cupboard.

Paladins are mainly defensive so put points on attack and off-bonus. When you get to a bit of a higher level then add points on to def.

Thanks Feistybear for this awesome sig!
    Click HERE for a free rat, gold and advice.

well what do u want him for....if u want to use him aggresively then put it on attack..if u wanna build a great defender for the end game then defense

If you plan to build a large off army off bonus is the way to go, a 20% bonus on a 100k mace army is worth a hell of a lot more than maxed attack points.

Teuton MemberTeuton Member nateljack's Avatar

Questions like this are asked time and time again and time and time again there are numerous replies giving bad advice.

Heros are as simple as this...
    1) Pick the fastest available unit type and ignore other stats.
    2) Decide if you are an offensive player of defensive player
    3) Add all points onto either off bonus or def bonus accordingly. This is far far more benefitial than attack and defense points later in the game. I cant be bother proving this with stats but if you look around then people will have shown how this is the case or you can try and work it out yourself.

4)If you are mainly an offensive player
    If you have an off army and no defense at all then do attack points and regeneration next.
    - If you are off and have a bit of def aswell it may be more worthwhile doing def bonus before def points and regen

5) If you are mainly a defensive player -If you have a def army and no attack then do def points and regen next.
    -If you have a def army and a bit of attack it may be worthwhile doing attack bonus before attack points and regen

Only other thing to mention is some players like to add a few (not too many) points onto attack early on (first few weeks of the game) personally I do not do this but it can be good for some players who like to attack with their hero and minimal troops with.

Also, you will need a few regeneration points on right at the start and maybe a few more as you go along but you will not need many.
    Sign up for the brand new UK server 3 or any other UK server and earn free gold! Simply follow this link By signing up using this link both you and I will earn free gold

Teuton MemberTeuton Member Cazzah's Avatar

-Captain Barbosa voice- Thankye Jack
    Fancy A New Start AND Some Gold? Click Here
    Or, If You Dont Like That One, Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilifika View Post
    Hey hey hey! You know bloomin' well that the only thing Virgin about me is the poncy M&S olive oil in the cupboard.

Quote Originally Posted by nateljack View Post
    Only other thing to mention is some players like to add a few (not too many) points onto attack early on (first few weeks of the game) personally I do not do this but it can be good for some players who like to attack with their hero and minimal troops with.
    I personally do this a lot! My EI hero can kill roughly 100 club swingers on his own with 5 points in attack so its an easy way of emptying villages of troops before sending in legos to carry out all their resources.

Grant

Русский

Learn troops, and send along with it.
    Sorry. I badly speak English.

not badly, just jumbled up aha