Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WoW

WoW was good, I got a bit addicted at one stage but it bored me. Because at higher levels, at mighty cheese said, you do 'raids'. And usually they're scheduled, I just couldn't be bothered. So ended up uninstalling it. It was worth the money though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    WoW was good, I got a bit addicted at one stage but it bored me. Because at higher levels, at mighty cheese said, you do 'raids'. And usually they're scheduled, I just couldn't be bothered. So ended up uninstalling it. It was worth the money though.
    Yeah, pretty much this. I enjoyed the whole levelling up process, doing instances and pvp etc, but looked forward to getting to the level cap as it's said that is where the game starts. When I started doing raids I realised how pointless it all was - you do raids to get better gear, to do better raids to get better gear.

Been clean off WoW and trav now for a couple of years (except a brief return to travian a few months back, didn't last and only made my mind up that it isn't all that great after all)

/me ponders how I missed this thread

Certified wow addict at your service. Got a little bored at one point (hence finding travian) but I always go back to it. I was a bit mental at one stage and would spend around 20 hours a day ingame, doing everything through the day improve my toon so I could "raid" at night Those shiney purple pixels were addictive

Now I'm just a potterer, leveling pretty much one of every race/class there is

The only downfall is that, for such a pants (at times) game its very addctive

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

20 hours a day?! When did you find time to eat and sleep?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member mighty cheese's Avatar

Realm? Faction? ;P

Prolific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton MemberProlific Teuton Member Cliffy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    4 hours to sleep, eat while playing?

FOR PONY! Round 5 1st Better than you lot

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by klive View Post
    4 hours to sleep, eat while playing?
    Correct on the eating while playing, the 4 hours was generally an hour or 2 stints in dozing. The 20 hours was at a time when I used wow to "ignore" real life, so to me the hours wern't extreme. It suited my life at that time but I could never go back to that, I don't need to anymore

Quote Originally Posted by mighty cheese View Post
    Realm? Faction? ;P
    Hehe long list

Basically I have my "mains" split over 2 realms: Nagrand and Shadowsong, my list is full on each (mainly alliance but I have 2 horde ones)

Then I have a few pottering alts on Argent Dawn ( horde) Nordrassil (horde) and Sporregar (my forum spamming alt, which I havn't got round to using yet - Troll called Obvious )

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

XD that troll name is brilliant. You should come to Ally on Azjol-Nerub mate - that's where it's at Got 2 85s on that realm, and I'm levelling up another.

Hehe think I had a toon there once upon a day, sure it's where a friend was untill they transfered and I went with them

(expensive occupation with so many toons )

Quote Originally Posted by itsnotquiteover View Post
    Hehe think I had a toon there once upon a day, sure it's where a friend was untill they transfered and I went with them

(expensive occupation with so many toons )
    Thread necro and all, but tell me your alt names on Argent Dawn - made a hordie on there, and I forgot about them

All my toons are pretty much some variation of magnavox, magnovox or vicky including funny characters and stuffs

Necro. Anyone still play this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12