Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Guide to Artefacts; the facts

Carto-geek Roman MemberRoman Member Fhuaran's Avatar

Yes, the bonuses will multiply - artifacts take effect after everything else and on top of everything else. Expect to have to use 422 fully upgraded catapults to take down a single L20 building.

boo125

how do you look for them, as in where are the artefacts? do you just attack any places?

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

If you have a TC, go into that and it shows you where they are
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

Can someone pm me some reports of natar defences please Thanks
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...efence-numbers I've created a thread with recent (T4) artefact defence numbers - so they are in a safe place the next time I'm asked

t4 artefacts banned/not banned on spawn

On t4 can someone tell me if natars village that are holding artefacts are banned for a few hours?
    In about 20 hours artefacts will spawn, on s6
    I'v heard roumors about them being banned, for up to 12 hours , and looked last hour on forum to see if i can find the correct answer.
    First time in T4 and not sure about it
    Thank you
    Last edited by asgard; 21 Jul 2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: my grammar sucks :)

Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    On t4 can someone tell me if natars village that are holding artefacts are banned for a few hours?
    In about 20 hours artefacts will spawn, on s6
    I'v heard roumors about them being banned, for up to 12 hours , and looked last hour on forum to see if i can find the correct answer.
    First time in T4 and not sure about it
    Thank you
    From memory they are available as soon as they appear, so be ready to roll out at the time listed.That said, the game changes so often these days there's no guaruntees that what was standard on past servers applies to the present.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567