Thread: Warriors Orochi & Dynasty Warriors

Default Warriors Orochi & Dynasty Warriors

I know advertising is against the rules but i think its onnly for other online computer games on the PC.

So , anyone here played Warriors Orochi?
    If not what about Dynasty Warriors? the one game that has sadly seems to have died out.

I think its a amazing game , always been for me.

So what about you guys? you like it?
    If not why not?

ive got both they are really good games to me but most people get bored of the monotunous bashing of the x button (xbox) or the square button (ps3)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizang View Post
    ive got both they are really good games to me but most people get bored of the monotunous bashing of the x button (xbox) or the square button (ps3)
    I know what you mean by that - so i mix it up using musou and charge attacks for different combo's

ye but still its just the same combos over and over but i still like it

have you got dw5 empires

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizang View Post
    ye but still its just the same combos over and over but i still like it

have you got dw5 empires
    nah
    i borrowed Warriors Orochi from my mate

its a good version of dw if you like turn based strategy

i think i completed dw5 with every character

Roman MemberRoman Member Lord Sauron's Avatar

I have Dynasty Warriors 6, it is a very good game with great graphics and improvments for Dynasty 5.In Number 6 you can swim and there are more enemys and the characters all have changed in appearence.

Thanks 2468hiyo for the fantastic sig!!!

There was a Space Age dynasty warriors but i forgot what it was called - that game was an epic fail tbh

Anything involving Three Kingdoms is almost immediately win. I admit I haven't played Dynasty Warriors in a while, but Dynasty Warriors 4 on the xbox has consumed days of my childhood. Sure the hack&slash and repeat is a bit repetitive now, but not when you're a kid xD

Never heard of the Warriors Thingybob, is it good?

warriors orochi was ok and your thinking of dynasty warriors gundam

i winz the *****s
    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamie the slaye View Post
    There was a Space Age dynasty warriors but i forgot what it was called - that game was an epic fail tbh
    Dynasty warriors gundam... its DW just with giant robots... whats not to love.

there are also samurai warriors... DW set in feudal japan with nobunaga and Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War which is a game by the same people based on the hundred years war between england and france

all pretty awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Sauron View Post
    I have Dynasty Warriors 6, it is a very good game with great graphics and improvments for Dynasty 5.In Number 6 you can swim and there are more enemys and the characters all have changed in appearence.
    the climbing and swimming were great additions in 6... but some of the things they did to teh characters weapons were just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Travian_Bard View Post
    Anything involving Three Kingdoms is almost immediately win. I admit I haven't played Dynasty Warriors in a while, but Dynasty Warriors 4 on the xbox has consumed days of my childhood. Sure the hack&slash and repeat is a bit repetitive now, but not when you're a kid xD

Never heard of the Warriors Thingybob, is it good?
    warriors orochi was a cross over game with the characters from both dynasty and samurai warriors based on a fictional storyline rather than a loose historical one.. game plays pretty cool.. always nice to have nobunaga Vs cao cao to see who really is the best

I love the DW/SW/WO series, I think i still have DW6...for what its worth, i hated most of the things they did in 6, as dragon said though, the swimming and climbing were ok but i don't know why they removed so much stuff and why half of the chars did the same freaking moves. I never understood why they took the bodyguard system out either...it was so fun having 8 elite bodyguards just kicking everyones butt.

Anyone have Dynasty Warriors 7?

I'm waiting for it to not cost silly amounts of money. And who are the new guys?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

He's Hearing Voices Hrbdefender's Avatar

Dynasty Warriors is and will forever always be the greatest gaming series of all time