• Varrock

13 15.48%
  • Akuma

28 33.33%
  • Redemption (r2 ect)

9 10.71%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: top s1 alliance

~epitome of grumpiness~ Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Lucidity's Avatar
    In a sea of melancholy, surrounded by sharks of malcontent.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
    All noein appear to do is sim, and rumour has it, have pushed armies. This will probably mean they have the largest number of intact hammers, although there's plenty of time for someone to change that.
    Simmers. Yawn.

Pushed armies. Yawn.

Get some new material or get some evidence to back it up.
    edited by admin due violation of the rules

Ex Moderator, Multihunter and Whistleblower

Quote Originally Posted by adamln View Post
    who do you think will win uk1
    Clearly you are in Varrock, you can't spell any other alliances apart from your own
    What's the point of doing something now, if it can be put off until later?

Erm Lucidity, are you not capable of using the in game tools at your disposal? Or is your only defence a poor attempt at humour? *yawn*

Let's start with off points shall we:
    So we have (of the top 20, haven't searched further) highest off points per player:
    2. HÆR 52 23854 1240415
    Then we have the best in terms of average off points per player (the fairest way to compare):
    9. Noein NW 56 10050 562789

A low average off points score from a large alliance which have taken several artifacts, and so therefore had armies, suggests a tendency to sim rather than to engage in attacks. Argue what you will, but the numbers don't lie.

To be honest I don't care whether you have pushed armies or not, and you shouldn't care what I think either. If you had read my post it wasn't actually being derogatory (unlike your post in response), I was merely pointing out that your armies do not appear to take part in many moves and so you're likely to have more left at end game. I don't understand why you're getting so defensive, a pushed army isn't illegal, and many alliances on US servers swear by them.

Please can you actually read my posts in future and analyse what I've actually said, rather than jump down my throat for something you think I've said?

~epitome of grumpiness~ Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Lucidity's Avatar

My, aren't we tetchy this evening?

So because we got the SW locked-down early server, thus we're simmers?

20% of the top 50 attackers are Noein which isn't too bad going for a bunch of simmers.

LOL, four quadrants, and your quadrant has fewer than a quarter of the top attackers..... that's not actually something to boast about!! In fact that proves my point!

I think you misunderstand, I am not the tetchy one - I am the one making posts which make sense! You on the other hand are making toddler tantrum posts *snigger*

I wanna vote for Flock :-p

*grins* and if anyone can tell me the source for that pushed army rumour I'd love to know; highly amusing. It's not exactly rocket science to get a big army.

I miscounted, we have 13. Turns out I don't know who's in Noein and who isnt. (Inb4 meta)

Ps. I think I counted HÆR having 8.

Well darling Lucidity, HAER has 1 wing, and Noein has 7 - so if we're going to play this little "my alliance is so much better than yours" (which incidentally isn't a game I want to play) then yours averages out as fewer than 2 per wing. Now, go and get your toys and blankie and go off to bed, and stop arguing with me about an observation which was made based entirely upon numerical fact.

Well darling Lucidity, HAER has 1 wing, and Noein has 7 - so if we're going to play this little "my alliance is so much better than yours" (which incidentally isn't a game I want to play) then yours averages out as fewer than 2 per wing. Now, go and get your toys and blankie and go off to bed, and stop arguing with me about an observation which was made based entirely upon numerical fact.
    Ah! The your alliance is bigger than mine argument! ^.^

Noein chose it's path, as HÆR chose theirs, two different styles neither of which wrong. Noein could cut out most of its wings and put the top players into the one wing. We'd still have more top 50 attackers than you.

Can I just say that I have tremendous respect for certain HÆR members having played with some of them last server and I wish them nor their alliance no ill-feeling. But Chris smells.

Oh, and don't talk down to me please. It'd be nice to have a discussion without such behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidity View Post
    Oh, and don't talk down to me please. It'd be nice to have a discussion without such behaviour.
    Pot and Kettle.

Pot and Kettle.
    Show me.

every quad is boring to be honest

Mr.T

Quote Originally Posted by abyss View Post
    I guess you dont play on uk1 then

I do, and compared to other servers it's not what you might call a hive of excitment......

North Yorkshire, on the coast. Tis lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by abyss View Post
    Couldn't agree more there abyss

of course i play the current uk 1

i believe a four quad fight for the endgame is alot more exciting than most the other servers

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member ursamajor's Avatar

whos PIE????

which ever alliance has me = win
    Quote Originally Posted by Da5id View Post
    wow that is the first (and probably last) time I will hear Wuv described as a "lap dog"

Round 1 :-

Vesper beats Lucidity

Also taking all your top players from each wing into one alliance is different to Haer being one alliance that has top players..

top players into 1 wing and then change the name of this wing :o

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast