13 15.48%
  • Akuma

28 33.33%
  • Redemption (r2 ect)

9 10.71%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: top s1 alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    Yup; cos voting on a forum poll is where the game is won or lost (interesting debate to be had there but this is probably not the thread)
    i was actually refering to winning the poll not the game, dont get your hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by abyss View Post
    yes i am a noein player who said noein wont win , tacticus TD have a lot Naps and 4 alliances together in the cp i think that is much worse compared to noeins 6 alliances,

pops its easy, its how boom was compared to noein last server and we all know how many wings boom had!
    Kudos to you then but having a nap with someone will not change anyones chances of winning whilst a CP involves working together

R2 will win, Varrock are too busy wondering what is going on internally to win
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aslan View Post
    and for the ,last time I'm not turkish
    [22:25:53] PizzaTheHut says: i have pulled out of ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Easey View Post
    16 wings? Really?

I don't think even PabooM managed 16!

You guys better change the name back to Varrocks, move EJ back into Noein and pretend that nothing happened. If you're lucky, by end game we will have forgotten, the cat will be back in the bag and the big alliances in the three other quads won't gang up and destroy you
    They all ganged up on us last endgame but we still won.

Yer Noein won't win this time around though, Kataki are here

Quote Originally Posted by Thombears View Post
    Nowhere near endgame yet though ay

Quote Originally Posted by BTG View Post
    Nowhere near endgame yet though ay
    This is true I was simply saying that having the other quadrants gang up on us won't necessarily lead to our destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Thombears View Post
    You didn't have everyone gang up on you

North Yorkshire, on the coast. Tis lovely.

Im a prominent Noein member, and really I would have to say it is unlikely Noein will take it this time, they are the party everyone wants to beat, unless we can manage what we did last server and have a large enough defence to bounce WW killer armies off the WW then its likely that the other 'top' alliances will take the crown. There are also the fact that Noein have already taken some hits elsewhere while bringing A down.

So yeah im going to say that someone apart from Noein are most likely to win. However there is a long way to go and we shall find out who does win come endgame, theres space for things to change alot by that time, and probably some large fallouts to comes as is usual, so we shall see who take it later on won't we. As for me ill be an alcoholic by the end so you know. :p

Teuton MemberTeuton Member pops36's Avatar

Hiya Peachy - how ya doing?

This server is all to play for, I fully agree, I just think that Noeins size, as well as being previous winners, has set it aside for unwanted attention

Still, lets see what the future holds, we may all be surprised by the outcome

North Yorkshire, on the coast. Tis lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by pops36 View Post
    Hiya Peachy - how ya doing?

This server is all to play for, I fully agree, I just think that Noeins size, as well as being previous winners, has set it aside for unwanted attention
    Thats my main reason for calling the victory elsewhere. Im pretty good thanks, just gearing up for a weekend on the town for my best friend's 18th this evening, how about yourself my man? Its been a while... as you can see im not really taking this server as seriously as last time... not enough time anymore now im taking my education seriously a year too late.

noein wont win but they will have a say who will win

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456