Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: [All Versions]Building Calculator

  1. #1

    Default [All Versions]Building Calculator

    I yest Finnish my building Calculator for npc

    http://building.fooo.se/

    Do it sux or not?

  2. #2
    Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member NoObHeAd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Out Of This World
    Posts
    693

    Default

    It's the most unorganized website ever. I was accidently finding different calculators. Plus I was in the English bit and there was stuff in another language (I presume swedish).

  3. #3

    Default

    I wouldn't say it was disorganised, just not the prettiest tool ever.

    But it does what it's supposed to do and I like that it tells you how many resources you're short of as well as how to split if you have enough.

    Does need to have all buildings matching the wording on .uk servers and unless I'm being blind (quite possibly!), the horse watering trough and the Wonder of the Worlds aren't listed.

    Signature by Bloodcurdled xx

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acanthium32 View Post
    I wouldn't say it was disorganised, just not the prettiest tool ever.

    But it does what it's supposed to do and I like that it tells you how many resources you're short of as well as how to split if you have enough.

    Does need to have all buildings matching the wording on .uk servers and unless I'm being blind (quite possibly!), the horse watering trough and the Wonder of the Worlds aren't listed.
    Gid 5 to 37 is listed now

    So 1 to 4 and 38 to 41 is missing.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoObHeAd View Post
    It's the most unorganized website ever. I was accidently finding different calculators. Plus I was in the English bit and there was stuff in another language (I presume swedish).
    Do you understand E-N-G-L-I-S-H?

    I canít understand how you mist what, it says BETA on the site.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_version#Beta

  6. #6
    Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Darkest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire Age: 18
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Have you done the Alpha testing?
    I'm a big, fat, hairy Spam-melon

    .

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkest View Post
    Have you done the Alpha testing?
    Yes we did it last week for a swedish ally

  8. #8

    Default

    this calculator is really awesome dude!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crusader002 View Post
    this calculator is really awesome dude!!
    thanxz thanxz thanxz

  10. #10
    Active MemberActive MemberActive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FoOo View Post
    I yest Finnish my building Calculator for npc

    http://building.fooo.se/

    Do it sux or not?


    Extremely Confusing - Not much graphics involved
    Xbox Live GT:

    x iJ 0 K 3 R x

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    Extremely Confusing - Not much graphics involved
    More graphics are on the way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •