Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: The Insomniac early breakfast club

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Just caught up on better call Saul... OOOooo its getting good!
    Avoided them all thus far, watched about 20 mins of ep1 and turned it off, might do a BB and watch all seasons (or 1 season in this case) back to back

They are doing a S6 of breaking bad as I understand.

In terms of being awake, I have been since 6:15 on a Sunday studying (currently doing a Maths degree), if sleep is hard to reach I could show you the binomial theorem. Induces Sleep everytime!
    Last edited by Feenix888; 19 Apr 2015 at 08:46 AM.
    My Alter ego is red...

Horse, if you ever see this. Reading your posts in this thread filled up a very dry day at work, you've treated this thread like a hangout and that's exactly what i wanted from this thread.

You were always one of the more interesting members of the forum and its nice to see you stuck around for so long

This actually sounded like a poem
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    Listening to the morning chatter of birds die down,

There is a wood pigeon cooing away, but it's distance in the valley gives it echo and makes it sound like a foghorn.
    Traffic is one continuous drone, even though there are only one or two cars down on the main road, the cold air brings in sound from a long way.
    We must be the furthest point from the sea but there is always a seagull cawing.

I can hear grey cat thumping along the kitchen roof and an angry twitter of starlings at his presence, the boiler roars briefly like a bored lion and my empty tummy gurgles. I'm too sleepy to feel hungry.

Fat cat is on the bed, his nose tucked into a circular Danish pastry shape and alternatively sighing and snoring.

Another pigeon takes flight, making a doppler cuckling sound as it whooshes past the window.
    I can hear pigeons in a radiating pattern around me, calling to each other.
    I wonder if they ever get bored if the same three words or say them in a different order for fun.

I'm on a flight path to Manchester but I won't hear any planes until midday, although most of them are silent. It's a uniformly grey sky, so I won't even see the flying people pass by.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKitchen View Post
    I like you.

So its 4am, waiting on the Pacquiao Mayweather fight, my stream sucks. The missus is on nightshift so I can talk to her at least. Playing GTA V to pass the time.

My village is coming along quite well though

- - - Updated - - -

Mayweather barely fought that match, just grabbed Pac the whole time and dodged. Guess it makes him the better fighter though, there's gotta be a rematch though, too much money made this time
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKitchen View Post
    I like you.

Angelic

Been up all night with a stomach ache. The joys...
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Turns out a quick 10 minute look around on the forum after a good few months away turned out to be closer to 3 hours. #makingupforlosttime

My eyes ache but my brain wants to listen to music and my stomach wants to eat chocolate...
    "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

I have soooooooooo much chocolate! Good chance it's the reason I'm awake now...
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Meeeeehhhhh
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Angelic

Chocolate is bad. I'm blaming too much chocolate on my stomach ache which still hasn't gone away.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

I did manage to find a box of the Guylian seashell chocolates (I think it was Aldi's take on them) which were just heavenly, apart from that they seemed glued to the plastic tray they came in. I was prepared to eat the tray at one point.
    "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Not that early really, but 1st of January in Scotland before 7am is like waking up in the middle of the night
    Would like to say thanks to everyone who kept setting fireworks off until 2 am and the piper who played really badly, really looking forward to my 12 hours at work today on a few hours sleep...

Happy New Year everyone, wishing you all the best for 2016!
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

Angelic

Awkward moment you get in pissed up trying to be all quiet but too excited to sleep, so you log onto your laptop only to have the youtube page you were last on play at full volume...
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Why were you so excited?
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Angelic

Too many jagerbombs. > Heart was in overdrive. Sounds a bit wrong when I reread it now. Corrupt minds.
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Mrs. Fantastic

Indeed it does... At least it was only a YOUtube video playing aloud!
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Angelic

I've been getting up for work at this time for so long now I no longer need to rely on my alarm. So depressing when it's a day off... Luckily, today is not a day off.
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Got to be up in about 5 hours but am very much glued to the Referendum coverage...

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Do I get an honourable mention for having a sleep pattern so badly ruined it's basically normal?
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243